Rock Band Does Green Day! Peep the New Video “21 Guns”!

The coolest video game on Earth just got a whole lot cooler! Green Day has gotten the Rock Band treatment and the first selection of their songs arrives July 7th as down loadable content and will be a three-pack of songs from their awesome new album 21st Century Breakdown: “21 Guns,” “Know Your Enemy,” and “East Jesus Nowhere.”

To get more info please visit the Rock Band website and get in the mood by peeping Green Day’s latest video “21 Guns.”

CLICK HERE to see more Green Day music videos and exclusive interviews in their “Box Set”!

1. Georgia says:

Michael Jackson’s body should not be buried. His body should be preserved and laid in a glass coffin at nNeverland where his fans could go and view him.

2. Zahima says:

3. Zahima says:

i loved micheal jackson and the video man in the mirror i just cant believe he died ani ma fav member was when thriller came out and all his songs me and ma family was a huge fan and we been crying 4 days cause he died andma family been trying 2 copy all his moves but we just couldnt micheal jackson was a a true legend and no 1 could denie dat and there will never b another micheal jackson ever ever again and we will just miss him “crying” “crying

4. samantha says:

i remember sitting at home with my mom and dad and watch his videos and his videos are very different. no one can make videos like he did!! we love you michael

5. Christian says:

just see him moon walk to one side to the other

6. Sunny says:

I love M.J. and I just remember him in so many great ways none bad all good

7. Lisa Hill says:

I live in Jacksonville, Florida and in the 70′s, I won a dance contest to “Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough.” I won a bottle of champhange and thought this was the greatest night of my life! I will remember that forever. I have been a fan all my life! God be with your family.

8. Richard H says:

When I was a young teen on Long Island, my parents took me to a Jackson 5 concert. After the concert we hung around trying to get a glimpse of Michael. It was getting late and with little chance of seeing the superstar we headed to our car. In the parking lot someone in a crowd shouted, “There’s Michael!” pointing and heading in our direction. Crazy excited, I turned and started looking before we realized the crowd thought I was Michael! It was a huge disappointment for the crowd but a super thrill for me!

9. Claire Bear says:

Michael was and will remain in his own category ranking him at the top of the music buisness. He used his talent for worthy causes!! RIP

10. Claire Bear says:

The legendary Michael will always inspire us through his lyrics and videos!!

11. Claire Bear says:

King of Pop is entertaining the Heavens!!

12. Justina says:

Half of my childhood died with Michael, I grew up listening to his music. He will live forever through our memories and his music. My heart goes out to his family. RIP MJ.

13. Mary Anne says:

I remember the day Michael came to San Francisco for the unveiling of his wax figure at Fisherman’s Wharf. He passed right by me and my husband in his limo. I screamed Michael….He stuck his white gloved hand out the window and waved.

14. LC/ VERO BEACH FL. says:

The loss of Micheal Jackson is truly a tragedy, I grew up with Micheal Jackson and the Jckson 5 and his passing is heart felt, at just 3 years younger than myself I feel like I,ve lost a good friend. One of my favorite songs was Mama’s Pearl, lrt doww those curls. I miss Micheal already and the younger generation has no clue of the loss. I love you Micheal and may God bless you forever more. My tribute to Mr. Micheal Jackson

15. tammie says:

michael jackson you are one of a kind.your songs are wounderful.you will live on for ever.

16. martha says:

Rest in Peace michael Moonwalk where ever u are

17. Ceondre C. says:

Michael Jackson was an idol to me I loved all his music,he was an inspiration to many people.Michael showed me that being different is good,and I thank him for that.I love you Michael May God be with you and your family…R.I.P. MJ.

18. Ceondre C. says:

19. Jeanette says:

Michael Jackson is a one of a kind super star that will never be surpassed. God may have takin him but his spirit and energy will live on here. I can’t believe he is gone. I love you.

20. trish says:

i hope they find that doc. i just cant belive he killed Michael Jackson and wonder why Michael changed his self well anyways

WE WILL ALL ALLWAYS MISS YOU.

REST IN PEACE MICHAEL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN

REST IN PEACE.

21. TJ says:

Micheal Jackson is one of a kind there will never be anothe.
    WE love you and we will miss you
    R.I.P

22. Tracy says:

I remeber when i first saw Micheal Jackson as a little girl tis amazing man and dancer and everyone wanted to dance like him, dress like him and all the guys in the neighborhood wanted to be Micheal Jackson. When he performed on Motown 25 and did the moonwalk i thought my grandmother was going to jump out of her chai. We screamed that night like we were at thee awards.

Micheal Jackson was a true ICON an will be truly missed but will live on in our heart and soul.

R.I.P Micheal we love you

23. Erin says:

Michael had it all, talent,dedication and compassion for what he did. He will live on forever in our hearts.

24. Diane says:

Heaven is rejoicing. They have the best talent of all up there with them. Love ya Michael

25. Steven R says:

I was only a baby in 1983, but I always ask my mom about the “King of Pop” and she says, “Beat It was playing all year” I love Michael Jackson’s music and think he is the most important person in the world. I first saw he music videos when my cousin’s put them on, I was about 7 years old. Of course they were 4-8 years older. I even danced like him at my prom. RIP “King of Pop”

26. Elizabeth Hughes says:

I loved Micheal Jackson in Thriller. He will be sadly missed. You have been an inspiration to the whole world. We will never forget you. My prayers go out to you and your family.

27. ravynene says:

TMJ Now if the World will Listen They can Hear you. Your Creativity, Humanity, Love, and Gift.
    You Truely Are The Gift!
    Thank You for giving completily to us.
    RIP Now Michael God is With You
    I Send You My Heart and MY Spirit
    Be at Peace.

28. ravynene says:

You Truely Are The Gift!
    Thank You for giving completily to us.
    RIP Now Michael God is With You
    I Send You My Heart and MY Spirit
    Be at Peace.

29. vachronne says:

RIP Now Michael God is With You
    I Send You My Heart and MY Spirit
    Be at Peace.

30. Nadia says:

We all need to learn a lesson from this, and that is, to appreciate people’s gifts and talents instead of focusing on their shortcomings whatever they may be. I wish Michael could have seen how much people loved and admired him.

31. Tai says:

Even though I am only 10 i will always remeber his M.J. inspiration and detemanation, he will always be the our king of pop.

32. Tai says:

Michael will always be in our heartng and he will always be the king of pop!

33. Tina K. says:

Michael, U will be missed beyond belief. U have been nothing but Gods gift of hope, joy,inspiration,unity, and love! God had his hands on u then and now. U have been a big part in my life as well as the world. We will never be the same! The World is in mournin’ for u. I pray for ur family, may they rejoice knowing ur in God’s house now. May they have peace, Joy and wisdom to get through this hard time. My heart will never be the same as well as this world, U have done nothing but good for all. I LOVE U Always may God’s Peace be with u all! God Bless!

34. Francisco Almonte says:

Michael was the best known person in the world, if it can be posible I will switch places with him I will give my soul for his, so he can come back to life. Greatest musician in the world love michael.

35. candy says:

This was truely a shock.Why him I ask, someone who had so much to live for,and loved by many.Michael Jackson you will be missed.

36. Dylan says:

DO WANT!

37. joliet says:

This song is wonderful it maid me think how much he ment to me… i love him and now that he is gone my life is done!!!!!!
    man he knows that he means everything to me… y cant he understand that

38. joliet says:

man he knows that he means everything to me… y cant he understand that
    Life is all messed up if he doesnt come back!!

39. gabriel says:

you totallly rock micheal jackson R.I.P

40. Moura says: