The results of this week’s New York Goes to Work voting have not yet been announced, but if New York has her way, she’ll go toe-to-toe in the ring with Pumkin during Monday’s season finale. At least, that’s what she says in this recent interview with Los Angeles’ KTLA. She also talks boxing training and reflects on her entire Work stint, saying, “With this show, I did learn a lot of skills. Am I gonna use them again? I don’t know!” Who knew she was honing the skill of even-handedness, as well?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog