The results of this week’s New York Goes to Work voting have not yet been announced, but if New York has her way, she’ll go toe-to-toe in the ring with Pumkin during Monday’s season finale. At least, that’s what she says in this recent interview with Los Angeles’ KTLA. She also talks boxing training and reflects on her entire Work stint, saying, “With this show, I did learn a lot of skills. Am I gonna use them again? I don’t know!” Who knew she was honing the skill of even-handedness, as well?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1's Sexiest Selfies Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz Reveals Wedding Details | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives Recap: Episode 2 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog - Page 9
- Couples Therapy Season 4 Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog