The results of this week’s New York Goes to Work voting have not yet been announced, but if New York has her way, she’ll go toe-to-toe in the ring with Pumkin during Monday’s season finale. At least, that’s what she says in this recent interview with Los Angeles’ KTLA. She also talks boxing training and reflects on her entire Work stint, saying, “With this show, I did learn a lot of skills. Am I gonna use them again? I don’t know!” Who knew she was honing the skill of even-handedness, as well?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 10 Affectionate Pics of Erica Mena and Cyn Santana | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Farrah's Photos From Couples Therapy | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog