The results of this week’s New York Goes to Work voting have not yet been announced, but if New York has her way, she’ll go toe-to-toe in the ring with Pumkin during Monday’s season finale. At least, that’s what she says in this recent interview with Los Angeles’ KTLA. She also talks boxing training and reflects on her entire Work stint, saying, “With this show, I did learn a lot of skills. Am I gonna use them again? I don’t know!” Who knew she was honing the skill of even-handedness, as well?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's... Shirtless Benzino | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Hot 97's Angela Yee | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies: Denise Vasi Posts Photos Of Season Three | VH1 Blog