New York Is Gunning For Pumkin

The results of this week’s New York Goes to Work voting have not yet been announced, but if New York has her way, she’ll go toe-to-toe in the ring with Pumkin during Monday’s season finale. At least, that’s what she says in this recent interview with Los Angeles’ KTLA. She also talks boxing training and reflects on her entire Work stint, saying, “With this show, I did learn a lot of skills. Am I gonna use them again? I don’t know!” Who knew she was honing the skill of even-handedness, as well?

New York Goes to Work show page
New York Goes to Work videos and extras

1. Beautiful People says:

Wow new york I hope you beat the hell out of pumking she was a ~(_))#^+*+!+%+&^~ to you and to my Fave Rock of Love girl Megan and she was mean to Brandi C on I love Money

That is not fair I hope you knock her ugly man looking wannbe *~^^&^_!$!$#@*# on the floor. and tell her she needs a better hair dye cuz that is not blonde its yellow. She looks like a Cracked out christina aguilera.

2. ashley656 says:

go ahead newyork beat pumpkin stank )%$%+“~`~)_%`^

3. jen says:

I vote for Ms. ‘New York’ to get in the boxing ring with ‘Pumpkin’.
    I’m pretty sure Blondie will get her #~$@@#_*@)`)($_ kicked but it would be good tv nonetheless.
    As for ‘Pumpkin’, she sealed her fate years ago when she launched that luggie at ‘New York’ & no one else in America forgot it either…
    And VH1 should make sure they keep ‘New York”s Mother away from that ring if they don’t want bigger problems. One ‘H-BIC’ in the house is enough, no need to bring the mother of them all to upset matters. That lady has problems. Seriously. Does ANYONE in their right mind disagree?? In fact, poor Tiffany (‘New York’). Kind of deserves her own show she’s so incredibly out of control warped.

4. sweety09 says:

New york you are the HBIC,

i am your biggest fan and i think you are so halirious you should of got your money from archiballz, they wish they would of had you as an employee working there!!

5. Kaseyy;; says:

I Hope New York Get’s Into The Ring With Pumkin.
    Cause Then We Will See The Fight That Never Happened
    And Plus More Than Half 0f America Would Like To See Pukin Get Her &`+@(!#!*+%@@^) Whopped By The HBIC. Get That MAN New York.

6. Kaseyy;; says:

I Hope New York Get’s Into The Ring With Pumkin.
    Cause Then We Will See The Fight That Never Happened
    And Plus More Than Half 0f America Would Like To See Pukin Get Her _$(^^~^#&&%&%&` Whopped By The HBIC. Get That MAN New York.

7. jermane jones says:

newyork know how to fight newyrk will bust pumpkin nose

8. Pinkandblack80 says:

I would vote pumkin vs. New York

9. jermaine says:

i hope they will have a newyork gose to work 2

10. jermane says:

a i love newyork 3
    b find a real job /
    c take a vacaion

11. james says:

im going to vote newyork to find a real job

12. henry says:

a i love newyork 3
    b take a vacaion
    c find a real job /

13. chance says:

a i love newyork 3
    b take a vacaion
    c find a real job /

14. Flexus says:

New York i love everything bout u,, but u should have pick chance..

15. Kandice says:

You aint fed up

16. carmen says:

i think you guys are kool. and funny, those girls are not the kind of girl i will like to sattle down with.

17. lucfab says:

pumpkin is so full of sh**, how did she do that? I hate her personality

18. jermaine says:

pumpkin you cant fight never have never will

19. jermaine says:

they should have a newyork gose to work 2 because all
    my teachers love that show

20. Johnny says:

When does tha new season beqin?

21. Rather additional, performing various sort of undo cellphone look cheerful during this on the way to year along with beyond is a fully affordable, hassle-free because well seeing as a safe approach that have possession of the data a great people unquestionably call for.

22. Aiming in favor of who owns various cell phone number be able to easily drive an one nuts. You force observe the cell number display winning matter your current caller ID proviso there’s no drv once to inform you who is needing in touch plus you.

23. There are several circumstances where by a qualities self-control call for as unearth the user of whichever cellular number.