New York’s Weekly Reminder Of Her HBIC-ness

In this week’s Blog Me? Blog You!, New York wonders why everyone keeps talking about her hair, explains why she wears low-cut tops (spoiler: claustrophobia), attempts to find a man via Internet comments and rips a new hole for her No. 1 Internet nemesis, Aquasha, who supposedly posted a picture of herself in last week’s comments. “A bad attitude and a terrible weave is no way to go through life,” is Tiffany’s advice to the commenter. Your move, Aquasha.

New York Goes to Work show page
New York Goes to Work videos and extras

1. Lenny says:

NY , we would all love to see you back on an ILNY 3 . We need to see your getting your HBIC-ness on , like you used to do .. Really

2. Yeah says:

That ‘Aquarius’ [said it on purpose] needs to stop internet fighting NY, it is SO stupid…and funny.

Can’t wait for what BS she’ll type now!

3. teresa says:

u r the funniest and amazing tv show person i have ever seen

4. Maria says:

L0l im sorry but aquasha is funny as hell she be getting u n you get her lol I LOOOOVVVEEE BOTH OF YALL!!

5. Lewshawna says:

LOL!! YOU DIDNT GET YOUR MONEY SO YOU HATING ON A GIRL OVER THE NET I LIKE HER HAIR IT LOOK WAY BETTER THAN THE PINK CRAP YOU WORE NY PLEASE TRY AGAIN LOL YOU ARE SOOO STUPID!!

6. Shayla says:

New York looked really pretty this week. I can’t wait to see her kick Pumkin’s ~~^$!&~!_%$`#** though next week!

7. NewYorkLoverNo1 says:

NEW YORK 1ST OF ALL I HAVE 2 SAY IM YO NUMBA 1 FAN I HOPE U REMIND ME ” LEMALIAN ” ;)
    I LUV U GURL KEEP DOIN UR THANG
    AND 2 ALL DA HATERZ AND 2 DIS AQUISHIERAQUASHA CHICK OR WUTEVA HER ~_&~@!)+@_)@@)&# IN UGLY NAME IS KEEP HATIN ON MY FUTURE WIFEY YA´LL A MESSY BUNCH OF FOOS YA´LL HATE NEW YORK? YA´LL CANT STAND HER? BUT U STILL WATCHIN HER SHOW AND COMMENT HER VIDZ? !)_)*_`%)!#^*&^*% PLEEEZ WUT A BUNCH OF FOOS GET A LIFE GET A JOB ´ND STOP HATIN CUZ YA´LL A HOT MESS HOTTER THEN EVER B4 GOD DAMN

8. Aquasha(THE REAL 1) says:

YO NEW H0E, KEEP ON SUCKIN HORSE (@&_~~_*)~@$*(!` S FAT BETCH

9. CHILLIN' says:

THAT __&+)#)^*`@$@()~` NY ISNT THE HBIC, IM THE NWE HBIC AND SHE’D BETTER BELIEVED THAT!! SHE IS JUST A FAT ^@()#_@@&!_!`)~ WHINY )+)%`(*)(^*!~^&)+) THAT CANT EVEN MAKE A SANDWICH, I SWEAR I WILL __&+)#)^*`@$@()~` SLAP HER ^@()#_@@&!_!`)~ IF PUMPIN DOESNT NEXT WEEK!!

10. Aquasha(THE REAL 1) says:

post above this is me i have the real email stop imatating!! n why r my comments being deleted??

11. mickey says:

Aquasha learn to spell loser. New York Grow the hell up!!!!

12. Darius G. says:

I Bet you didn’t know that you were argueing with the pink panther all that time(aquasha)!!..You look like my future wife..she looks like my current chihuahua!

13. Darius G. says:

So It was the pink panther all along (aquasha)..that explains why she’s such a clueless @%^+)*$^+@^)+(_$( but i love you though you are the sexxiest woman in this galaxy and my wifey!

14. dANiEL310yO says:

newyork dont even listen to that fake fat a$$ lookin pink easteregg $!+~$`)@_)`(^*!^% she just hating on you
    new yor youu soo pretty im only 16 and i wanna meet you and take a picc with you! your my reality idol!

15. sweety09 says:

New york you are the HBIC,

i am your biggest fan and i think you are so halirious you should of got your money from archiballz, they wish they would of had you as an employee working there!!

16. julie says:

New York funny. I like the show and hope you go against pumpkin in the fight. God Bless,
    Julie

17. DEVANTE' (Mr.KY) says:

New York I love you girl. I’ve watched every show youve been in for what last last…..4 years.lol. But I hope you get to fight pumpkin because she shouldent have spit on you. I know your gonna kick her @+&(&*!)@^^^%$` REMEMBER USE HBIC:
    Hit that )`%*+%`@$_~`#*+%+ Into a
    Coma

18. DEVANTE' says:

New York I love you girl. I’ve watched every show youve been in for what last last…..4 years.lol. But I hope you get to fight pumpkin because she shouldent have spit on you. I know your gonna kick her ++`(#$+++$*()_+ REMEMBER USE HBIC:
    Hit that *@^@+%^#*@#+@@_%` Into a
    Coma

19. Aquasha(DA REAL 1) says:

Hold UP B.I.T.C.H. HOLD UP! WHO DO U REALLY THINK U R B READY 4 A READ H0E #1 ITS A-QUAE-SHA & U WILL PRONOUNCE THIS RIGHT DONT TRYME LIKE SOME LAME TRICK! KNO THIS! AND LOOK AT U UR TACKY &@*))*)^“*(^`# WEAVE WITH YOUR CHEAP &@*))*)^“*(^`# CLOTHES U WISH U COULD LOOK LIKE THIS BEAUTY ONCE AGAIN IF U REALLY BOUT IT GET AT NE WE CAN AHNADLE THIS N I WILL TAKE YO DAMN $$$ NOT UR PIMP BUT I RUN THIS! SWEETIE! I AINT PUMKIN TRICK I AINT SCARED HANDLE IT!

20. Aquasha(DA REAL 1) says:

AND MY COMMENTS JUST EVAPORATING CAN THEY STYA PLEASE L0L I WANT MY MESSAGE 2 BE HEARD!

21. Dorit says:

New York– I absolutely LOVE YOU girl!! You are so damn funny and I can not get enough of the Blog me? Blog you!videos on here! I hope to see you on tv for a looong time because you are the funniest character on Vh1! :)

22. A-BOMB17 says:

23. A-BOMB17 says:

24. A-BoMB17 says:

New York you are the REALITY QUEEN and truly the HBIC you are a very hard worker and you deserve every check from your previous jobs. your enthusiasm makes the show funny keep up the good work! I love you!

25. A-BOMB17 says:

New York you are the REALITY QUEEN and truly the HBIC you are a very hard worker and you deserve every check from your previous jobs. your enthusiasm makes the show funny keep up the good work.

26. ABOMB17 says:

New York you are the REALITY QUEEN and truly the HBIC you are a very hard worker and you deserve every check from your previous jobs. your enthusiasm makes the show funny keep up the good work!!!!!

27. lisa lopez says:

New yoork. luckily i have direct TV so i can record your Girly $%@!%`(_!#@!_^@ anywho! you hilarious and quite the actress…keep at it…your )+$*~$!_%*+&_+(! in entertaining everyone anyways..GET PAID GIRL!!!

28. EddieLovesNewyork says:

New york, i think you’re awesome. the only reason that uglies like aquasha hate is to try to piss you off because they’re jealous of your hot breasts and vuluptuous figure. you’re sexy and hot, and i want to see a lot more of you on reality television!

29. FRISKY B0Y says:

NY I L0VE U GURL! I HOPE YOU MAKE A NEW YORK GOES TO WORK 2! OR N I LOVE NEW YORK 3 GURL U R 2 FLY YOU ARE TRUELY THE BADDEST B1TCH LET THESE OTHER CHICKS KNO NY IS THE BOSS! PS HOPEFULLY I LOVE NEW YORK 3 ALLOWS ON 18 YEAR OLDS!

30. Shaslutta says:

New York, girl, y don’t u n Aquaesha square off in da ring? Then we’ll see who da real HBIC is…following me.

31. LE says:

Lewshawna and Aquasha or whatever are _)`++^~+@)$&+^+$@@ ed. You’re really going to hate on NY like that over the internet, but you are way uglier than her and you’re watching her videos. DON’T MESS W/ NEW YORK PEOPLE! SHE’S THE HBIC!!

32. Elli says:

Lewshawna and Aquasha or whatever are +`*@!)+!%%#%!()$_& ed. You’re really going to hate on NY like that over the internet, but you are way uglier than her and you’re watching her videos. DON’T MESS W/ NEW YORK PEOPLE! SHE’S THE HBIC!!

33. tammie says:

your music is wounderful .you will live on in every ones heart and soul.you will be missed deeply

34. lil claiente says:

hey chica, i gotta admit, i was a heter since flavor of love… but i kept watchin you and i gotta say i’m a fan now. all these haters try to bring you down, but don’t let em get to ya gurl, keep doin ya thang, gettin ya money, and most importantly… keep on shinin. ALL U HATERZ HUSH UP WITH THAT H.B.I.C. MESS YALL JUS WANNA-BE’Z. AQUISHA NEEDS TO GO TO REHAB WITH THAT MESS IN HER MIND!

35. NewYorkLoverNo1 says:

AQUASHA HOE STOP BEING RIDICIOLOUS U STUPID BIATSCH
    NOBODY CARES IF IT IS THE REAL U OR WUTEVA
    U R A ~+$^@^!_%%$$~)(+ IN NOBODY MAN ARGUIN ON A ~+$^@^!_%%$$~)(+ N INTERNET SITE GOD DAMN MOST SUTPID HOE I EVER SEEN GET A LIFE PINK TRANNY =)

36. charles23 says:

new york i love u and i hope u kick pumkins &)^()(@)!#_%!%$ and by the way, for those who hate ur hair, dont worry about them cause im sure most of them, like aquasha or aquisha, just dont have good hair at all.

37. Beautiful People says:

Dear New York

My friend here said he would like to give you more then a spanking wink wink hint hint. and he say he hopes you like tall football jocks.

and he also agrees that your the 3 S’s Smart,Strong,and Sexy. and he likes a girl that works hard and looks good doing it.

38. vh1fan64 says:

I just wanna say that everyone that keeps dissing your hair are morons. In my opinion, your hair is fantastic and the people hating on you probably just wish that they could compete with your hair. And with the Aquasha, Aquisha, whatever person, she’s just jealous of you’re flawless beauty.

39. NIK0 says:

NY IS A DUMB AS AQUASHA IS A DUMB AS 2 WASTE OF LIFE

40. jermane says:

a i love newyork 3
    b find a real job /
    c take a vacaion

41. jermaine says:

every last person in my family voted for newyork to find
    a real job

42. jerome says:

newyork shold find a real job

43. james says:

newyork should find a real job

44. america says: