Chat with Brooke Hogan Monday Night!

434x2777

That’s right, join Brooke Hogan for the first in a series of chats with all the stars of Brooke Knows Best 2. VH1 Mobile is giving people a chance to interact with Brooke this Monday night, June 29th at 7:30 pm ET. Find out about her high profile relations and relationships, her ever evolving career and what it’s like being Brooke. Selected comments will be posted on-air!

If you’ve got a question for Brooke Hogan, join the fun Monday night. Users can download the app on their phone (AT&T phones, Sprint phones, BlackBerries from the BlackBerry App World store and iPhones from the iTunes App Store), then text in questions. You can also text TALK to 44686 and we’ll send you a download link. It will be a half hour moderated chat.

VH1 Mobile will also be bringing in Glenn and Ashley for their own chats so check back to see when you can connect with them.

HERE’S WHERE TO GET THE APP FOR THE VH1 CHAT

Related Content
Brooke Know Best 2 show page
Brooke Know Best 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. Brittny says:

Hey Brooke I just want to let you know that I love your show I watch it when it comes on t.v. You are such a nice looking girl. I just have 1 question for you how old are you now. I am a very big van of yours. I love you so much. I love your music too.

Brittny Smith

2. rosemary / g-ma says:

remembering the king of pop, Michael Jackson i have always listen to your music, and danced to it. you will always live in me . I will always love u and your music.
    R.I.P my heart goes out to the family. you will never be forgotten.

3. clowie says:

hi i no hoe u feel about ur mom i would never do that to my kids well at least when i have kids

4. sk says:

The only question I would want to ask Brooke is when does she plan on returning from 1993. Seriously girl, lay off he make-up and by clothes that are actually in style THIS decade! All with love :D

5. Paula says:

Brooke, You rock! I’m watching the new episode where you are unable to talk to your mom. I’m a single mom and if my daughter did not approve of my boyfriend then he’s not worth ruining our relationship. My daughter is my world and I couldn’t imagine a day without her! Hope your mom opens her eyes and gets her priorities straight!

6. shawn says:

My daughters and I will never watch your show again, how selfish you are. You act like your mother never did and never should have a life.. your father can do whatever he wants. when he was wild, guess who was at home with the kids. Your mom had every right to seek comfort especially when all of you turned your back on her. I was always a fan but now I hope your mom marries that man and you and your dad live happily ever after. Because he obviously loves her more than you do. Your support has always only been for your poor, poor father, look what hes brought home.

7. Shoegal says:

06/28/09: After reading what’s been going on with this family,I finally decided to watch an episode of Ms. Hogan’s show. I can say with all honesty that Mom has some serious issues. It’s obvious Mom needs to seek counseling. I find her to be pathetic. Did she not think of the ramifacations of her actions would have? I guess not.
    I think Mom needs to ask herself one question: Who’s more important: Her young stud or her daughter. She may not be able to have both. Grow up Linda you’re loosing respect from your family. Get your head out of your %!))@@@&`^%!`%^

8. susan says:

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND BROOK SHE CAN FORGIVE HER FATHER FOR EVERYTHING HE DID AND HER FATHERS GIRLFRIEND I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE HADS A PROMPLE WITH HER MOTHERS BOYFRIEND ,EVEN IF SHE DOES NOT LIKE HIM SHE SHOULD NOT LET THAT COME BETWEEN HER AND HER MOTHER BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT I LOST MY MOTHER 2 YEARS AGE AND SHE SHOULD NOT LET ANYTHING COME BETWEEN HER AND HER MOTHER .I KNOW BROOKE I AM 45 AND A MOTHER.

9. Shoegal says:

I think Mom needs to ask herself one question: Who’s more important: Her young stud or her daughter. She may not be able to have both. Grow up Linda you’re loosing respect from your family. Get your head out of your )&^*#!+#^)!#$)%

10. henry says:

micheal was apeace of somany of us so hard to say goodbye a part of us all has died and a part of micheal lives in on in us all black or white

11. vrbalninja says:

I USED to think you were a cool chick, until i recently seen the way you are giving your mother hell! Your mother ALWAYS stuck up for you whenever you needed her she had your back, when you wanted to date, stand over guys dancine shaking your coochie in their faces, posing scantily clad in bathing suits for mens magazines, SHE HAD YOUR BACK!! and would always talk reasoning to your dad who was always against it, no matter what your mom pushed you thru and gave you life you’ve gotten your looks from her b grateful and not a spoiled +#@~~$*&*`#*`#* bratt!! so what she’s dating a younger man who gives a damn, she is happy,you sure dont seem to mind that your fathers gfriend looks a lot like you and that to me is creepier as f**K grow up girlfriend

12. Johanna says:

Hey Brooke!I am watching your show right now, and i have to say i agree with you..i dont agree with your mom seeing a 19 year old, i remember when she was uncomfortable with you dating someone 9 years older than you, and she doesn’t find it weird dating someone idk..20 years younger??I do understand thats her discion and not yours,and i think your a tuff and strong Girl!Keep your head up!!

13. Tasha says:

Brooke~ I understand exactly what you are going through with your mom. I’ve been going through the same thing; my mom is a cougar too. The way you feel about your mom is how I feel about mine. My mom reacts the same as yours too. I’m also a daddy’s girl and I’m having trouble dealing with my parents divorce. It sucks when parents divorce at our age. I almost wish it had happened when I was younger. It’s almost easier to not see my mom too. Less drama. When I do go see her all we do is argue even though I try not to bring up the situation. Just know you aren’t alone with the situation.

14. Tylor54321 says:

Brook: When your not filming or out having a good time, take some time to watch your own show, and realise how selfish you are acting about your mom, age is just a number…i would be real worried about a dad who dates a carbon copy of his DAUGHTER – thats should be your next week show…. it’s not about Charlie with you and your mom, so figure out what happen and get over yourself being the victim, there was four people in your family….love the show, but really…watch yourslef sometime, grow up and get it together, maybe start music again,what happen to that…
    GOOD LUCK

15. Kauttia says:

Hey brooke! I kinda understand what your going thru. My mom is 40 dating 24 year old. AND I CAN’T STAND IT.. the way i did to get over it. Just keep your space and distance and just call explain to her When we are around each other don’t have him come near me.. or even talk about the dude! It’s hard. But hey It worked for me.. You can ask VH1 for the email if ya need more info on trying to handle the situation!!

16. lorena says:

Dear,Brooke i am a big fan i am going through a lot right now with friends my friend Ashley is going through a lot she has lukemiah and i need advice on friendship can you please help me out!

17. Gabriela says:

Hi Brook,

I am not one for reality shows, but yours has caught my eye and its due to all the publicity of your parents “divorce”. I think that you must talk to your mother and say your peace. I don’t feel like you should be forced to like any significant other(s) from any parent. My thought is “in the end all we have is faith and family,” so don’t let things get in the way. Hope things turn out for the best.

your family is in my prays

18. Chantell says:

Hey Brooke i was just asking how can I become famous and i live in Harrisburg and i want to be a singer.Anyway if you have he answer PLEASE call me Brooke or Ashley at 717-412-8954 and i am 11 yrs old turning 12 July 7,1997.Just ask for Chan tell and by the way my dad will answer.I just want to be famous and live the good life can YOU make me famous in one of your music videos?Please Brooke i am Jamaican.

19. Chantell says:

Hey Brooke i was wondering how you can become famous because i want to be famous just e-mail me and i will give you my number and i am 12.I live in Harrisburg.

20. Chantell says:

Hey brooke how can u become famous?

21. Chantell says:

Hey brooke i love ur show.

22. Chantell says:

Hey brooke

23. Chantell says:

Hey how can u become famous?E-mail me and i will give you my number.

24. marie says:

Brook, Iam with you,your mom should think about both of
    her kids before her involvement with another kid,she has
    decided to be a women and has forgotten that she is a
    mother.
    I admire you dispite your young age you have demostrated
    to be more responsible that your mom (I’M sorry about
    your mom)God bless you stay cool.

25. Samie says:

Hi Brooke i kno ur having ur chat tonight @7:30pm and I feel this is not a fair thing because some ppl like me don’t have internet on my phone or don’t have a phone that does all this fancy stuff i am really suprised it can’t be also on internet as well as mobile well i guess i will miss it and well if u read this i would love to talk to u i thought this was my chance well leave me some info on how else to reach u and i would love to speak with u ok bye :)!!!

26. Danielle says:

Hey brooke my name is Danielle i think your a get person and i love your new song you really kno how to bring it and i never miss a show im so glad you have your own show with your friends its allways good to have friends around you. peace and chicken grease from your biggest fan

27. Samie says:

Hey Brooke u I kno u are doing a live chat tonight @7:30pm but its only mobile and I don’t have a mobile phone that does internet and things like dl apps and stuff i just fell this is a little unfair to most of the ppl who watch ur show and I am one of those dedicated fans who do watch the show but I really think this should also be able to be on internet on a website on ur home comp as well as mobile cuz not everyone has a mobile phone like those but I thought I would be able to chat with u tonight o well guess i can’t but it would be nice to Chat with u some other way if u get a chance to read this I would love u to send me something soo i will be able to im, or live chat or something ito that effect i kno u r busy but maybe u can take some time for me to talk with u i would really love that and It would just mean everything to me that i get to speak to u ok well have a nice day bye :)!!!!

28. Brenna says:

Hey Brooke. I met you at chickenfest 2 days ago, and got a picture with you. Haha:) You did an awesome job preforming! I love your new single, “falling. Your such an amazing singer. Also, I watch your show every sunday and I love it! Keep up all of your good work!

29. Mara says:

hey broooke! i can’t believe and i can’t blame u for being betrayed by ur mom. thts shocking!! i never would of thought tht she would do somethin’ like tht. i have 1 question 4 u to, what is it like to be on national television all the time. and do u ever get really tired of it all?? i love u and ur music! ur a very talented and pretty girl. i love u!

30. Mara Ortiz says:

hey broooke! i can’t believe and i can’t blame u for feeling betrayed by ur mom. thts shocking!! i never would of thought tht she would do somethin’ like tht. i have 1 question 4 u to, what is it like to be on national television all the time. and do u ever get really tired of it all?? i love u and ur music! ur a very talented and pretty girl. i love u!

31. Ashley Thompson says:

Hey Brooke, I am truely one of your biggest fans! I have followed you since the begining. I am 25 and have alot in common with you and Nick! I am now facing the same siuation as you. My 45 year old mother is engeged to her 27 year old fiance. BUT she has only know him 3 or 4 months. So my question to you is how do you keep such good comfort boundries? I know that it is VERY hurtful and hard but I see you being strong and strong willed to hold your boundries and no let anyone bring you down. Its hard for me to do that with my mom b/c other than her fiance, im all she has! I wish you the best future ever and hope to meet you someday! May God give you the comfort and guidance you need! Love Ashley!

32. KEYSHA says:

HEY BROOKE, I JUSTED WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH, I JUST THINK THAT YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT REGARDLESS YOUR MOM IS STILL YOUR MOM AND YOU DON’T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL IT’S TO LATE. YOUR FRIENDS ARE COOL FOR CARRYING THE TORCH 4 U THROUGH SUCH TOUGH TIMES SO JUST HANG IN THERE YOU ONLY GET ONE MOM MUCH LOVE, KEYSHA

33. KEYSHA says:

HELLO, BROOKE I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I TOTALLY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, I THINK THAT YOU JUST NEED TO REALIZE THAT YOU ONLY GET ONE MOM AND SHE IS ALLOWED TO MAKE A MISTAKES TO RIGHT? ANYWAYS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON SO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION. P.S. YOU HAVE GREAT FRIENDS ATLEAST THEY TRIED

34. AJ says:

HEY Brooke, just to let u know the show kool. And let you know that u are not the only one that is feeling the way you do some times. I understand what u are going through. My brother and i went through the same thing at a younger age. It does not get better. at any age. sorry. It does suck u are right.u want ever thing just to go back to be the way it was but it wil never be. you have 2 people that love u so much be happy u have them know why you do. you wil be happy for that in the end. I ONLY HOPE U GET THIS AND U ARE HAPPY IN LIFE AND U HAVE YOU’R FRIENDS AND FAM TO MAKE U HAPPY SO BE SAFE AND KEEP BEING YOU.

35. Andrea says:

36. kiki says:

hey brooke, you are my favorite singer, i love ur song falling, hope every thing with your mom clears up, i hate seeing you cry. love: kiki

37. kiki says:

hey brooke, u are my fav singer, i love ur song falling. i hope every thing with your mom clears up.
    i hate seeing you cry.

38. zack adams says:

hello my a big fan of you and your dad tell him i said hello

39. BRYAN BLANCHARD says:

BROOKE HOGAN U ARE SO HOT IM ONLY 13 BUT I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH U

40. nina chanthavong says:

ok when you went out with that one girl did you ever gone nount on another date with her?

41. Ann says:

Hi Brooke, I admire you very much and also each member of your family. I know that sometimes life can be very hard. A celebrity family like yours has more hurdles to deal with than most families do. I wish that you did not have to go thru all of the negativities, but you know that they can allow you to grow, develop, evolve, and get stronger. There really is a way to turn those negatives into positives, and you can do it.
    If I had a daughter, I would want her to be just like you. I wish you and your family all the best!

42. jL eastside san.jose 408 says:

hi brooke.some learning in life: 1.be kind to yourself. 2.looking good is feeling good. 3.you are out not to please everybody. 4.expect little, but do your best and dream big. 5.smile alot! its healty. 6.laugh your heart out.be silly once in a while. 7.live light and keep it simple. 8.failure is a good starting point. 9.you are blessed. dont forget to say thanks. 10.have faith.GOD answer out prayer.
    take care…
    p.s; hi to nick and sir hogan.. ;)
    LOVE.
    jL

43. Jessica says:

are you really a man?

44. eric says:

45. Nikki says:

Brooke,
    What’s your favorite junk food?

46. amanda says:

are you talking to your mom again

47. eric says:

HELLO BROOKE I LIKE THE TV SHOQ AND I REALLY LIKE YOURS DAD VERY MUCH I SAW THE FIRST MATXH YOUR DAD DONE AGAIST THE IEON SHEEP ON SATRDAY NIGHT MAINVENT YOURS DAD I LIKE VERY MICH I AGREET THAT HULK BOUGHT THE MONEY IN THE HOUSEHOLD OK

48. marlie says:

Hey will you please say hey to marlie!!

49. jason says:

i think you are just so damn sexy l0ve u!!

50. Danielle says:

hey Brooke!!!!!!! ur brother Nick iz kinda hot but um…… :) I LOVE UR SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! I’m coming to Tampa Florida cuz i live in west palm beach but i’m coming to Tampa 4 Busch Gardens will u be in Tampa or will u be in Miami?

ur mother dating a 19 year old iz kinda freaky how old iz ur mom? like 40??? LOL :)but ur friends Ashley & Glen r awsome!!!!!!

I LOVE Y-O-U!!!!!!!!!!!

51. Robert27 says:

Brooke Is your Dads GF wierd cuz you 2 have a resemblece…

52. Doris says:

Hey Brooke would u ever kiss a girl again?

53. mschanti says:

how do you feel about your mom and how she says she is lonely right now

54. rose says:

i love your show.i love the relationship you have with your father. i love that you respect your self on that boat in the past were the guy paid you to get on his boat.how old are you now?

55. bigdickrick says:

im 19 u want go on a date

56. savannah and paige (: says:

If you could live anywhere in the WHOLE world , where would it be and why ? (:

57. Stevyn says:

Hey Brooke, Just wanted to tell you your show is interesting. And, you should hook me up with Ashley lol. ciao.

58. crackhead cristy says:

hey brooke
    wuz up!?
    jk
    i love your show and i wanna know … if u wanted to kiss that girl or did she come at u?

59. bigdickrick says:

im 19 u want to go get dinner im in maiMI

60. Lil Mama says:

How do you feel about the passing away of Michael Jackson. Did he inspire you in any way?

61. bigdickrick says:

im 19 u want to +^!#&^!%^`(!!`~~

62. Briana Rivera says:

hey brooke wats your favorite color

63. bigdickrick says:

im 19 u want to ))$!`~#_~@#)~^^%

64. Jayson says:

Do you like the dallas cowboys

65. XxjalisexX says:

hey y are u not talking to ur mom

66. lilsharky says:

are you and ashley single right now

67. Mary says:

did you and ur mom ever make up

68. Mary says:

did you and ur mom ever make up or did you never forgive ur mom until charlie is out of her life

69. The Sweet Girl says:

hi i love your reality im from Perto Rico and i wnt to know are you lesbian, bi or straigt i saw that show when you kiss that girl i cant believe it hahaha but i have fun saw that…ohh and i dnt like your parents be separate and dnt like the girl friend of your father… thanx for your attention bye :):):):):):):):):):):):D

70. Winsome says:

Hi Brooke. I’ve never text a comment online, but i had to let you know that you are right to be like that with your mom. I could never let anyone, not even their father,come between me and my kids. I could never love anyone more than my kids, but God. Everything that looks good isn’t always good for you. I wish you the best and it will get better. Stay Strong and focused on you! MUCH LOVE!!!

71. The Sweet Girl says:

hi i love your reality im from Perto Rico and i wnt to know are you lesbian, bi or straigt??? i saw that show when you kiss that girl i cant believe it hahaha but i have fun saw that…ohh and i dnt like your parents be separate and dnt like the girl friend of your father… thanx for your attention bye :):):):):):):):):):):):D

72. cody says:

do u and ur roommates get along all the time?

73. Xavier Chandler says:

so lik ttly ur so hot. i mean i know i sound ttly bi but hey u kissed a girl. hahaha. remember that time when… Oh wait my water jus broke. im bout 2 hav a baby and im 8 months. any way im a man im 15. and i think ur friend has thy most biggest boobs in boob history. OMG OMG shanahnay in the hisouse and my cousin shabangquita u know why they call he shabangquita because she can bang in the bed. like is the world spinning or is it me. by sexy brooke. my name is xavier chandler and i live on 49 fairamount drive if u want some sugar

74. Savinehx33 says:

How do you keep your skin clear?

75. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii says:

wussuh butt ;)

76. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii says:

wussuh

77. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii says:

)!&%(`~`&__!~^_ hole

78. alicia101=) says:

hey brooke im a big fan of ur show… its awsome… i just wanted to asked how did u feel when u found out about michael jackson?? and whats ur favorite michael jackson song?? =)

79. chris says:

hi brook im 13 for my senior prom can i take u to prom?

80. Adriana` says:

Hi i just want 2 say that i think that brook is so cool and she is also my roll model.

81. laliyze says:

hey brooke you and your friends are really cool peeps! keep your head up with the problems ..stay positive!!

82. jasfromsc09 says:

is your friends on the show real life friends or paid,
    and is ur friend single?

28m greenville

83. joann mcmillian says:

my heart goes out to the jackson family for their lost i know how they feel because i lost my son aug 7th 2007 in a car reck then came right back and lost my mother aug 21st 2008 to heart attack so i still havn’t got over it so it’s going to take along time to deal with that i love michael with all my heart i always wanted to meet him and could’nt im so sad my tears just ain’t enough

84. myranda says:

brooke you rock!!!!

85. Alan says:

Hey brooke your friend ashley is hot.

86. josh Llamas says:

hey i think that you are really hot would you like to hang out sometime to show me what the point of life is please i am begging you

87. mike says:

yo brooke your hott

88. mike says:

i like your show brooke i love u

89. samantha says:

dear brooke,

i love your show it is awesome your the best and u r totaly pretty i wish i looked like u please email me back ………………..

sincerly,

samantha

90. Pimp Daddy says:

Brooke ur hot will u marry me jk but can i marry ur body P.S. i loved when ur bottoms came off i wish the top would come off to i love u litterly & same to ashely

91. Jennifer Krawczeski says:

hey brooke i just want to tell you im a big fan of your show. when your dad was wrestling i watched him wrestle he is amazing

92. Brian Bentley says:

Dear Brooke: Love your show. I think it suck what happened to your dad. I am a huge wrestling fan. Watched your dad when he was with the NWO. And when he guest stared on the A-Team and in Rocky II I think. Hope your dad is doing well with the divorce.

93. sprkychik9 says:

Hi Brooke, I’m like your biggest fan and I’m sorry about what happened with your mom and I think you have the right to be mad and I don’t blame you because that boy is young enough to be your brother and you can talk to your mother whenever your are ready. But anyway, I watch your shows and I know you’ve been through some much. Take some time to think when you are on the road.
    Peace out girl.

your fan,
    Hadasha

94. donna says:

Hi Brook I have 2 daughters who really loves your show and music. They watch all the time and never miss a show. You have really helped them threw hard times I thank you for that keep doing what u do best. Keep the music coming we love it. If u r in Oklahoma hope u to c u love lots Donna,Danielle,Ashley.

95. ms davis says:

brooke this is for your dad i think he is the most awesome dad in this world and i wish there where more fathers like him we would have better daughters if so

96. Brooke says:

hey Brooke my name is Brooke just like yours

97. shenique dewar says:

hey brooke whats up i have watch your show and i love your show you are doing a wonderful job i am so happy for you

98. jimmy jr. says:

Hey Brooke I,m ur biggest fan and I watched ur shows. By the way I think ur roommate Ashley is hot. Is she single.

99. robin aka poochie says:

HEY BROOKE I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND I THINK YOU R SOOO HOT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

100. Nikki Trizen says:

i love u home boi :) xx totaly hot man u r im gay but have bf we shuld chat sum time x ;) add me on fb .

101. Nikki Trizen says:

Brooke you r so beautiful <3 prety eyes, lovly hair, wonderful body xx

102. Denise says:

What ever happened to stacks?

103. connie says:

brook ur great , i would love to meet u in person keep up the good work