New York Goes to Work: Sneak the Fightin’ Finale!

Catch a sneak peek of the season finale of New York Goes to Work to see New York get ready to rumble.

New York Goes to Work show page
New York Goes to Work full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. Chan says:

I am so excited for this! Please be Pumkin!! I want to see NY kick her a$$!

2. Alana says:

Damn ny your real hair is short as hell! lol damn yoo a bald headed b!!!tch l0l yoo need some new grow damn lol put the ugly wig back on

3. iranesha says:

I think that new york is going to knock out pumkin

4. CECii says:

NEW YORK DAMM U NEED 2 GET AT ALL OF THEM *&~$((!@(`^~~`^ ES… MORE LIKELY PUMPKIN STUPID &@)@+!+^)*%$$%(&+ I CAN NOT BELIVE WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY I FEEL BAD 4 ME SELF ANY WAY KICK HER SLUTY *&~$((!@(`^~~`^ DAMM I HOPE ITS HER

5. bebo says:

hope it is pumpkin i know dat ny will win dat battle

6. pumpkin says:

i want newyork to put one hand on me i will killed her

7. pumpkin says:

i want newyork to put one hand on me

8. shantie says:

new york u call yoursely a hbic u shoulda been beat the `+(!+#@$!@~!!~%^ out pumpkin its a little to late 4 dat ~*+$$^`+$!!^@)%+

9. shantie says:

new york u call yourself a hbic u shoulda been beat the )#*`*##^*_$+*+*+ out pumpkin its a little to late 4 dat !_%+`@%@`#!+$_`&

10. shantie says:

new york u call yourself a hbic u shoulda been beat the %%_`!!~+**$)($!( out pumpkin its a little to late 4 dat $`^+!`$))^!^`@!(

11. shantie says:

new york u call yourself a hbic u shoulda been beat the &(#)!+^$$!)%#)@~ out pumpkin its a little to late 4 dat (@&$&!+!)@~%#%%_

12. Kyle G says:

When i was little me and my cousin were danceing to the song billie jean, and it was just the best time in my life i will never forget that day. Michael Jacksons music is the reason is why i sing for my friends and family. I will never you Michael.

13. Bob says:

New York she needs to have some manners and be ready to work. But i want to see who she is going to fight!

14. pumkin says:

I will rip that fake @ss weave out of her head. Bring it on +~*~#@)$^(%&^$)@# I’m waiting for you.

15. pumkin says:

I will rip that fake @ss weave out of her head. Bring it on ##)!(*&@%_`%&&*_% I’m waiting for you.

16. milkshakemookie says:

hay hay new york all i wanted 2 say was that i <3 ur show its so funny and i cant wait 2 c u fight fight pumpkin its going 2 b so funny 2 c her get her #*? kicked

17. Leeda says:

Ny needs to go home and get some manners. I’m ashamed to say I’m from the same place as she. What Black Girl do you know act like she does. She needs to grow up. If she knew what she was doing maybe she could get that check for 10,000 but the girl is DUMB. Get a clue girl.

18. NewYorkLoverNo1 says:

OH THIS PUMKIN *#!*&*^~(%@+%^@`$ WHOS WRITIN HERE
    U ~*##@&())(!_#$_$ IN DUMB #^+**)*)^+)*(`_ HOE GO BACK 2 UR MAN LOOKIN #^+**)*)^+)*(`_ MOMMA I HOPE MY BABY NEW YORK GUNNA SMACK U UP AND DOWN LIKE U DESERVED WITH UR UGLY #^+**)*)^+)*(`_ TRANNY LOOKIN #^+**)*)^+)*(`_ FACE U ~*##@&())(!_#$_$ IN DUMB HOE SUCK MY $*@!((&$@)+%`$## U UGLY *#!*&*^~(%@+%^@`$ I HOPE UR FACE WILL BE BLACK ´N BLUE AND BLEEDING LIKE A WATERFALL ~_@#+`!+`~#$^)* OOT $&*)(+(!@@)$`+$*

19. Patti Myers, Illinois says:

Hi! I happen to work in fast food, and I think that New York was totally treated unfair!!! For one thing… she has never had any kind of job like that before, and they didn’t give her any kind of training at all. Then they put her on the drive-thru during lunch rush??? That was totally stupid. As for her having 2 top buns on her burger… that is a common mistake that many newbees make… however, it is not grounds for getting fired, so I think that she should have gotten her money. On top of that, she got burned!!! Their lack of concern is totally appalling!!! Plus… where are the gloves that you should be wearing when preparing the food??? That place is a total joke!!! AND I would never work for a rude place like that!! In the real world… you would have grounds to sue for being injured on the job and not even so much as burn ointment??? New York… on behalf of all of us who work in fast food… I just want you to know that your whole experience at that place was a total farce… and I welcome you to come and work with me anytime, and find out how it really is!!! They should have given you your money!! When this is all over… come and see me and I would be glad to let you work with me in a FRIENDLY environment!!!
    Best of luck to you!!!
    Your friend in fast food…
    Patti

20. Rain says:

I CANNOT WAIT NEWYORK! Get that !)+(^+&)^_^@`@*( _%(@_!$_`+%^@+&(~

21. Chante &Sunjay says:

NEW YORK U R GOIN TO KICK PUMPKIN )+$*&)(^*#$&_$@ REALLY BAD AND WE GONNA MAKE SURE YOU GET TO WHOOP HER )+$*&)(^*#$&_$@ CAUSE WE GONNA BE VOTING ALL DAY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV CHANTE $SUNJAY

22. christopher says:

hey new york i am 18 and first all __*_(@#`$&#_#*_) all of yall hatter because new york is real and i will rate her a 10 cause she is hot and my dream is to talk to her in person and just to prove how much i love her i got a tattoo on my left leg sayying tiffany all my friends think is stupid but they are just hatting but u just keep being your self cause u are the h.b.i.c

23. christopher says:

hey new york i am 18 and first all %&)_~~&))(_!^^“ all of yall hatter because new york is real and i will rate her a 10 cause she is hot and my dream is to talk to her in person and just to prove how much i love her i got a tattoo on my left leg sayying tiffany all my friends think is stupid but they are just hatting but u just keep being your self cause u are the h.b.i.c

24. christopher says:

hey new york i am 18 and first all &+`%)*^)^%_@^%!) all of yall hatter because new york is real and i will rate her a 10 cause she is hot and my dream is to talk to her in person and just to prove how much i love her i got a tattoo on my left leg sayying tiffany all my friends think is stupid but they are just hatting but u just keep being your self cause u are the h.b.i.c and you go ahead and wope that ^**&&`%~&+&^#&_%( pumkin

25. christopher says:

hey new york i am 18 and first all !^($@)^*$)(_*+`$ all of yall hatter because new york is real and i will rate her a 10 cause she is hot and my dream is to talk to her in person and just to prove how much i love her i got a tattoo on my left leg sayying tiffany all my friends think is stupid but they are just hatting but u just keep being your self cause u are the h.b.i.c and you go ahead and wope that )#^~~+%*)$`$~$(`% pumkin

26. Christopher says:

hey new york i am 18 and first all #+_$*@`+!^*%&__& all of yall hatter because new york is real and i will rate her a 10 cause she is hot and my dream is to talk to her in person and just to prove how much i love her i got a tattoo on my left leg sayying tiffany all my friends think is stupid but they are just hatting but u just keep being your self cause u are the h.b.i.c and you go ahead and wope that $*@#(&$(^##__*(~_ pumkin

27. lbnf13 says:

Girl. I’m a gay boy in Arizona and I think we should hang out. You are fabulous and there is nothing you can’t do. I hope America chooses Pumkin and you beat her `(&^$##~+&%__!(^% _!`(*_(!^

28. pumkin says:

I will rip out that nasty #$^_!@(!`*~+$@! weave. Bring it

29. Dave Swoveland says:

Michael Jackson is to the music world as Bruce Lee was to the Martial Arts world.Only better, because i think he has done so much more than anyone else i can think of as far as giving to children of theworld and mankind and asking for nothing in return

30. Dave Swoveland says:

Michael Jackson is to the music world as Bruce Lee was to the Martial Arts world only better because i think he has done so much more than anyone i can think of as far as giving to the children of the world and mankind and asking for nothing in return

31. Dee says:

Ugh!!!!What a waste of airtime! Enough with this woman, her high pitch voice is enough to make anyone walk away! Give it a rest and give her a job off TV!!!

32. Cathy says:

OMG New York you are the biggest spoiled brat I have ever had the displeasure of watching, the fact you yelled at a customer in the drive through , and whined about burning yourse3lf honestly makes me sick . I agree with those guys for not giving you a cent, you did nothing to earn it most of us could run circles in situations like this. If you really did have that job, your ^`~%*!*(%%&*+!) would have been fired right on the spot, stop your #()(^)+$%##_*~^+* ing and work like the rest of us or shut the (%*$)#`^!($!`&`! up period…why I really do not watch this anymore, this one was a new low in pathetic, I happened upon it…wow you suck!

33. antoinette harris says:

34. antoinette harris says:

michael jackson has inspired me in so many way.i have love michael ever since i was 14 year old when i heard he has passed away it touch me because he has alway been my favorite singer ever since i was young.he will alway be miss but never be forgotting. My sympath goes out to the family for the loss of their love one.michael will alway be the king of pop forever and his song has change so many lives.I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON you will alway be miss in my heart.michael song black or white had touch me to see people living in the wood without a home.

35. Kishae Whitted says:

hey there new york. dont worry what the haters gotta say you do you hunnie… and stay the HBIC because i know i will

36. KB says:

u need to spend sum of dat money and get u a booty cuz u aint got !@_(!&##@`^*“!@ bak der ugly ^*$!^#$^@`#~!#&)@

37. Chan says:

Micheal Jackson still wore his hair after he got buried, and he grew his hair back why don’t you try it.

38. Fred Fox says:

worst finale ever and dumbest show `$@@##*^!^%+%`(+% just get a real job no one wanna see u no more

39. Fred Fox says:

worst finale ever and dumbest show $%%&&~@(*!%_^)%*% just get a real job no one wanna see u no more

40. SHAILA says:

I DON’T KNOW HOW LONG THE WORLD HAS TO WAIT TO GET A LEGEND LIKE YOU!MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!R.I.P.LOVE YA.

41. jermaine says:

a i love newyork 3
    b find a real job
    c take a vacaion

42. debra says:

newyork should find a real job

43. henry says:

newyork should find a real job

44. kenneth says:

I JUST WANNA SAY THAT PUMKIN IS GONNA GET HER !&_~!@(&`%^^^+^ WOOPED I LOVE U NEW YORK KNOCK THAT $)&~##`*^_(%#!)%@ OUT!

45. jewsus says:

UGHH!!!! I cannot believe this. I was so excited to watch this and what happens? PUMKIN DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP!!! So it was between stupid mr boston and stupid pig farmer dude. Who cares?? Then she went all out and totally lost to Mr Boston but they declared it a tie and acted like she won. Dammit, Im mad at pumkin for ruining this episode!! beeyatch

46. Yvonne says:

Don’t y’all get it. Pumpking wasn’t a no show, it was planned like that.

51 Minds will probably have a another show with Pumpkin and NY fighting sometime next year. This will give Pumpkin a chance to do ILM3 and give NY time to do ILNY3. Then they will come back with his fight thing.

47. Yvonne says:

Don’t y’all get it. Pumpking wasn’t a no show, it was planned like that.

51 Minds will probably have a another show with Pumpkin and NY fighting sometime next year. This will give Pumpkin a chance to do ILM3 and give NY time to do ILNY3. Then they will come back a this stupid fight show.

48. eric says:

Oh damn i can’t wait to see new york getting the SH*t beat out of!!

49. Em says:

Am i the only one that thinks…that NewYork’s (real) hair, looked 1 zillion times better then the fake weaves she wears???!!!

50. Eric says:

wow this show fails… i was expecting new york to get a bloody nose or something

51. DINGO123 says:

HBIC…. good please… or n***ga please. That show was sooo boring. No more NY or any other black woman show pls.

52. vet says:

That was the most humiliating mess I have ever seen I felt really sorry for New York she was getting tossed around then she was crying “Boston” knocked the wind out of her. He was wrong for hitting her in the face.

53. itsdaisy says:

New York your Awesome And You Are The HBIC but really your always scared,but i would to.Pumpkins a wimp!!

54. Shavada says:

New York what happened to your acting career. You act like you didn’t want to work. &+`*#_)))~`+#&!) I’ll take the 10,000 a gig. But you did kick )#$$%~~`#_+&_~` in the ring. Learn how to stop complaining so much and enjoy that God is giving you life.

55. Tami says:

yes I thought her hair looked soooooo much better natural

56. real in chance says:

i voted for newyork to find a real job