Brooke Knows Best 2: Sunday Romance Calls!

When Brooke records a collab with Latin R&B hottie Colby O’Donis will it lead to romance? Watch things heat up in this sneak peek.

Brooke Know Best 2 show pages
Brooke Know Best 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. ilsa says:

lol it was awesome i am so gonna se this nd colby o’donis u r so sexy there u guess keep doing wat ur doing ur gonna b the next big thing

2. Isabella Rose says:

OMGGG ! I FRIGGGGGGGGIN LOVE IT =)

3. Debi says:

Really??? It’s o.k. for Daddy to be doing a Brooke look-a-like, but she can’t accept her Mom doing a younger guy!!! Please, I used to like this show, but how can she be so judgemental & pious…really? If I were her mother I’d chew her *&#$@ good and she could stay away until she grew up! Who does she think she is?

4. sylvia says:

omg i cant belive he actully said”is he really a star” lol and i bet she lost her panties on purpose geeez

5. mariam says:

hey I see you videos it is god and nice love you colby.cool lol

6. Colby's Boricua Mami says:

omfg!! colby looked so damn sexy in here!! man!! i cant wait 2 c it!=D haha! her panties came off! lmfao! i luv u colby!=)

7. diana alvarado says:

colby shines oonce again!hes sooo adorable i love his voice!good job!i love you colby!

8. olga says:

I just watched the “I kissed a girl” episode and found it offensive. As if it isn’t bad enough that the gay community is ridiculed on a regular basis we have to add this. How did they find actually members of the gay community that were willing to be emmbarrased on such a large scale. Why is the first option for a gay man looking for love to find a woman??!! Homosexuality is not a joke and doesn’t need to be questioned!!! Why don’t straight people question themselves!!!

9. Shell says:

Brooke- Grow up!! Your dad is the one that cheated, he is the _*^(`)@#`$#+@#%#!`@ Your mom is just looking to be happy. I can’t believe you’ll choose someone who broke your family apart over someone who is just trying to survive!

10. Shell says:

Brooke- Grow up!! Your dad is the one that cheated, he is the ^~@^!_^$&+_$`%%(#&* Your mom is just looking to be happy. I can’t believe you’ll choose someone who broke your family apart over someone who is just trying to survive!

11. Shell says:

Brooke- Grow up!! Your dad is the one that cheated, he is the ^#_&@(~)*%$~#+^!~~$ Your mom is just looking to be happy. I can’t believe you’ll choose someone who broke your family apart over someone who is just trying to survive!

12. KKK says:

This is the MOST messed up family ever. First off Hulk is banging a chick that looks EXACT like brooke. And NOW Dumb ignorant fatty is dating a 14 year old. GROSS. How dare fatcow Linda to make a remark that she ” didnt like some of brooks boyfriends” well fatty I got news for you. SHE IS ONLY 19. WE all made mistakes at 19 you dou. bag. You Linda that fatness are in a heap of trouble and mess. How do you go out with a 3 year old? WHO buys the drinks? Who buys the condoms? FN LOSER FAMILY.

13. Tima says:

I think Brooke is talented her singing voice is beautiful.
    I like to watch the show,but when I saw her brother on the show I will never watch again.Her brother was racing his car tickets after tickets and the parents got him out of trouble,he never learned his lesson. It was all over the news when he was reckless and cause a accident and a young Veteran is in a coma because of his reckless behavior. Her brother was on the news with his father when he first went in jail and he was talking about getting a show instead of being humble and taking responsibility for his actions he only talked about what kind of fun times he can have when he gets out of jail. Shame on her brother and parents the way they spoke and reacted to the reckless car reck (there a disgrace,when they were on the news programs showing there true colors)her brother caused and a young Veteran is paying for it being in a coma.
    I feel sorry for Brooke. Good luck Brooke, keep your brother off the show before people stop watching.

14. shannon says:

hey how are u i love ur show from chattaoga tn