Charm School 3: Sneak Peek Monday’s New Episode!

Find out who’s coming in to teach the girls a lesson in determination in this sneak peek of episode 8!

Charm School 3 show pages
Charm School 3 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. Adrianna says:

I love charm school yall are crazy and risky you keep it real 100%

2. L says:

Rikki Lake sucks, Sharon was much better. Last season was much better, this season is awful & stupid. Bay Bay Bay is stupid. Rikki is stupid. & please please please get rid of bubbles. She’s a moron. She’s missing a chromosome.

3. afgafdg says:

well obvs. ashley is going home this episode

4. rose says:

i think the winner should have been baybaybay she has a big heart,,,, ashley has to go she puts down people ….

5. mbeezy says:

i think the blondtourage should have there own show i love watching them but you need farrah ashley and gia and brittanya should have her own show to

6. mbeezy says:

7. jayy. says:

im gettin tired of ashley she really needs to go home, we all no bubbles is not in her right mindd.lol

8. Mrz escutia says:

BUBBLES is fkin stupid i swear..
    ASHlEy is a total @@*^$+^(~%!_@+`!( but i love er..:)
    BriTTanYa is HOt..:)
    n riki sux..
    sORRY..lol

9. Kaekae says:

who is goin home onthe nextcharm school

10. Ceres says:

I liked charm school, its a nice show to watch while doing homework and studying. (No I’m not obsessed, but honestly, why would you guys keep Ashley. She is not only rude but all she wants is money. She doesn’t care about anything else. I BET if you take away the money (even if its a joke) she will be the one to quit. Its something you should think about.

11. dominique says:

bubblez goes home and ashley is such a “%(!*^#+`!`*)_# in +!^#`&#)#)#(^@@%^ i hate her slutty (()#_$!~%@*#`&@ her and brittanya

12. KSJ says:

First, I would never blog (Not that I look down on people who do, but it’s just not me), but week after week Rikki Lake keeps pissing me off!
    Initially, I thought she would fill the shoes as dean in a fare and reasonably impartial manner (just like the previous deans), but she was definitely lost her spark and her common sense. WRONG CHOICE, VH1. She has made stupid and gullible decisions show after show and I am now turned off. I’d rather read last years issue of the Enquire than to continue watching the show. Bring Sharon or Monique back to finish the job, Rikki’s killing it for us.

13. What?!?!? says:

Please bring Sharon or Monique back to help out, Rikki is killing it.

14. Sabrina says:

I really want Ashley to win! I think she is awsome! And I know whos going to win! I fond out from mediatakeout.com