Daisy of Love: See the Season’s Biggest Bromances!

434x277

There’s been a lot of love this season on Daisy of Love and not just for Ms. De La Hoya. From best friends Sinister and Chi Chi to the Flex and 12 Pack, uh, I mean, Dave alliance, bromances have blossomed throughout the house. Re-live some of the most bromantic moments so far as the boys get drunk, put on make-up and fight skunks.

CLICK HERE to watch Daisy of Love: Most Bromantic Moments playlist.

Daisy of Love show pages
Daisy of Love full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. libby says:

omg! if you sum how get to read this big rig u r so freaking hot and u deserve way better then daisy plz your biggest crush

2. brandon carter says:

Daisy of love 12 pack Dave alliance brandon
    carter 21 year old

3. ashe says:

THIS IS BULL CRAP 12 PACK IS NOT FOR REAL U CANT TELL ME THE DUDE WAS ON I LOVE NEW YORK AND I LOVE MONEY AND U TELLIN ME IS NOT FOR THE FAMe HE DOIN IT HE IS A FAKE AND FONNY DAISY BETTER DUMP HIS @*(_~()#!$&(~#% AND GO FOR LONDON

4. Mae says:

Dude,12 SUCKS!!!!!!

5. Suzy says:

I saw that True Bromance video and yes, it is
    really gay and I’m NOT knocking gay men at all! I thought it was cute and amusing the way most of the guys were bonding w/ each
    other. I think that London and Cage were tight as was Flex and Big Rig. But what about
    Dave/12 pack? He doesn’t seem 2B interested in hanging out with anyone else b/c he’s so focused on winning Daisy’s heart. Well that’s
    the way it appears anyway when I see 12 pack act the way he does, while in the house. I can tell that Dave is definitely a reality show &)&_#~“@&~$&~)^) however. His 15 minutes ended 15 minutes ago! lol

6. suzy says:

Just testing. Just wrote a huge, long post and after I went to submit it, an empty web page came up, saying the page could not hold my post. What?

7. kassi says:

Does anybody know when episode 10 is going to air? I am really looking forward to meeting the ex-girlfriends.

8. laurie says:

he is the uglyist guy that i have ever seen omg y does daisy love or like i hope it aint love him he is so up tight a jerk selfcenterd lil bitvh

9. cindy30 says:

I think Dave is there to make a fool of Daisy. He was seen making out with one of her hated enemies and now shows up on her show??? Daisy girl, I sure hope you wasnt fool enough to fall for that one… FLEX is the ONE!

10. lilly says:

oh daisy you f**n hottie, i love her!!!

11. Jenna says:

Daisy,

I know you have feelings for londen girl but think about it. He has no job, no place to stay. Ask yourself if he is ther for you or for your money and the fame on tv. Just question the motives on why he is really there. Where it be for some place to sleep and free food. I don’t want to see you hurt. I would go with 12 pack because he is calming to you and makes you feel importent.

12. Arden says:

big rig and flex are hot(:
    i miss big rig, he was great for daisy.
    now i want flex to win though <3

13. alexis says:

i miss big rig tooo i think he was there for Daisy and 12Pack or Dave watever is just there for fame everybody knows that ! So i think u should go for Sinister or London !!!!!!!! not Flex or DAVE…

14. KKd says:

I love FLEX no matter WHO he hangs with… And Chi Chi is just a huge DOUCHE BAG.

15. Robert LaCombe Jr says:

I Think that Sinister/Tripp should get his own show. I think the perfect name would be “Sinisters Tripp 2 Love.” Not bad right. He was the only dude who was not a muscle head or peace of junk.

16. beve bound says:

If Daisy doesn’t pick London–she’s deaf, dumb, and blind (or) blonde.

17. xochitl enriquez says:

daisy your so cute when you get clumsy :p, i know at the end your gonna pick london, but flex is the HOTTEST, i just think you havent made out enough with him to make your decision :), pick him pick him!