Chat with Brooke Hogan Tonight at 10pm ET!

434x2773

Brooke is back and wants to chat with YOU tonight, Tuesday, July 14th at 10:00 pm ET. VH1 Mobile is letting you get up close and personal with the stars of Brooke Knows Best 2! Find out about her high profile relations and relationships, her ever evolving career and what it’s like being Brooke. Selected comments will be posted on-air!

If you’ve got a question for Brooke Hogan, join the fun tonight. Users can download the app on their phone (AT&T phones, Sprint phones, BlackBerries from the BlackBerry App World store and iPhones from the iTunes App Store), then text in questions. You can also text TALK to 44686 and we’ll send you a download link. It will be a half hour moderated chat.

VH1 Mobile will also be bringing in Glenn and Ashley for their own chats so check back to see when you can connect with them.

HERE’S WHERE TO GET THE APP FOR THE VH1 CHAT

Related Content
Brooke Know Best 2 show page
Brooke Know Best 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. WESTCOAST says:

WASSUP>>>> BROOOKE

2. Natasha says:

Brook OMG! I feel for you my dear. Your mother/daughter situation is not easy and something I can relate too. Your friends, bless their hearts but they are idiots. You do not have to have a relationship with your mother. It is her job to have unconditional love for you; but you do not have to have unconditional love for her. Her behavior is ridiculous, immature and selfish. She is not a good role model for you, right now. You do not have to accept her behavior. You are a strong women and god bless you sister.

3. Natasha says:

Brook OMG! I feel for you my dear. Your mother/daughter situation is not easy and something I can relate too. Your friends, bless their hearts but they are idiots. You do not have to have a relationship with your mother. It is her job to have unconditional love for you; but not yours to have unconditional love for her. Her behavior is ridiculous, immature and selfish. She is not a good role model for you right now. You do not have to accept her behavior. You are a strong women and god bless you sister.

4. Romona Paster says:

Hi Brook i want to let you know that i always watch your show and its nice you guys put real business out there..i think its great how you let us see that you guys have real problems jus like everyone else. but i really wanted to write and talk to you about your mother situation i understand every feelings your going thrue…i understand that everything takes time,and your hurting inside,but my thing is why is it not fair for your mom to be HAPPY as well as your dad, you except him dating even though the lady is older or around your dads age but age shouldnt even matter…your mom deserves it, you never know how your dad treated your mom and stress shes been thrue its time for your mom to be happy shes the one who held everything together for a longtime probably unhappy but she did it for the family… til you and your brother got older she probably realized that you guys could understand now…you know she could have been selfish when you guys were young and broke up the family then ….i know its hard for you to see your mom date someone else especially around your age because you probably feeling that he’s using her or you see that your mom should be smarter then that but hey thats life either except it or cry about it for the rest of your life its not like he’s beating her up or something real bad …let her finally live it up and be HAPPY just like your dad is…she loves you so much and i think its wrong for you to be selfish especially you can except your dad situation dating and stuff, but what would you rather have your mom?? loneliness,sadness,because he’s young!! or to see her happy loving life!!! just something i really feel like you should sit back and think about..i know its hard to except certains things but some things thats not hurtful to your mom u should be happy for her.. it could be worse it could be a thug or somebody that beats her up. If you was in her shoe what would you do,imagine if you lived unhappy in a marraige and you finally got of it and met someone and didnt know his age exactly but he mad u happy?you would leave him just to be unhappy because ur daughter doesnt want u to date him because of his age!!! Shoot your dad met a women at a organic store she could have been gold digger she knows your dad is famous…why didnt you think nothin bad of her i would have i would have been more over protective and scared more for my dad!!! well okay im sorry i wrote so much but i felt like tellin u how i feel,because i really like you your a cool girl ur music is real good!!As for me im young im 23 female mexican and black and know alot about divorces and family disfunction lol been there , but yea hope you read this and i hope you have a wonderful day!!! : )

5. christina marie? says:

heyy brook how are yew && ur momma doin?? i hope everything is workin out 4 yall… umm well i got a (??) 4 yew… umm i think ur brother nick is reallie hott soo is hee taken bi someone?? l0l && i think ur music is reallie good i love that song birthday sex… && juss wanted 2 let yew kno that i love 2 sing also && i would reallie love 2 meet yew oneday will juss halla back att mee when yew get this well xoxo,christina marie?

6. christina marie? says:

heyy brook how are yew && ur momma doin?? i hope everything is workin out 4 yall… umm well i got a (??) 4 yew… umm i think ur brother nick is reallie hott soo is hee taken bi someone?? l0l && i think ur music is reallie good i love that song birthday sex… && juss wanted 2 let yew kno that i love 2 sing also && i would reallie love 2 meet yew oneday well juss halla back att mee when yew get this xoxo,christina marie?

7. carrie says:

you r cool

8. christina marie? says:

9. christina marie? says:

heyy brook how are yew && ur momma doin?? i hope everything is workin out 4 yall… && i love ur show brooke nos best… umm well i got a (??) 4 yew… umm i think ur brother nick is reallie hott soo is hee taken bi someone?? l0l && i think ur music is reallie good i love that song birthday sex… && juss wanted 2 let yew kno that i love 2 sing also && i would reallie love 2 meet yew oneday well juss halla back att mee when yew get this xoxo,christina marie?

10. cristina says:

HEY BROOKE..
    I REALLY LIKE YOUR SHOW ITS VERY INTERESTING.I AM 19 AND I STAY HOME WITH MY BABY AND I NEVER MISS YOUR SHOW!!! LOTS OF LUCK WITH YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!! TAKE CARE

11. ColbyO'DonisLover says:

Hello, do you and Colby O’Donis date?

12. Maria says:

hey brooke i love one of ur new song hey you and others so when u gonna come here to wisconsin milwaukee i love ur show brooke hogan knows best :) anyways i was born in mexico and mexico is the best :p we should go there :) 2gether lol u got yahoo or msn aim

13. Maria says:

14. Eveliris says:

Hi! Brooke, I love your show and I think your friends are awsome and great friends….I’ve been a Fan of your father since I was like 10 yrs. old and noe I’m 33 and I think you are such a nice person, well-raised by your parents and I think you should put your differents a side with your Mom and keep a relationship with her no matter what or who is on the way…time will help you deal with the other stuff….She really did a great job raising you I bet she misses you real bad…well, that’s my advice to you Girl!! I hope you do the best you can…By the way, I’m from Puerto Rico and I would love to see you visit my Beautiful Iland someday and maybe do one of your episodes here…you won’t regret it …We are really nice people and love Artists to come visit..You will love it here and bring your Dad too….Well, keep doing the best as always,…My blessings for you and your Family!!!!

15. Smarty Pants says:

Brooke — Until your Mother realizes that she’s traded her relationship with you for a “boy” you should keep your distance. You should introduce your “senior citizen boyfriend” to your Mom and move him into casa Hogan. I wonder how she would react if the tables were turned.

16. Andrew says:

Just wanted to know how your dad is holding up and how is nick and your mother ?

17. Jasmine Aldrete says:

omg! hi brooke i watch youre shows every day!!! i love youre show neway i like the one with the song hey o im dancing right now when i grow up i wanna be like you i want to be a singe! bye bye

18. notfair! says:

not fair!! I HAVE VERIZON!

19. steven says:

have u ever dated a guy named steven? :D

20. taylor says:

hey brook i just wanted to let you know that i love your show i watch it all the time and i love your friends glenn and ashley they are so funny and have you talked to your mom yet? o and when colby o’donis was on the show that was so cool and the song that u two sang together u are a really good singer and he is a good singer to and u should come to brodhead wisconsin that would be so cool well peace bye

21. Alyssa says:

HEY BROOKE! I just wanted to tlk to u but i cnt download the app….=(. Well lke i said hi! umm….quick q’s.!First off im sorry about what ur going through but ull get threw it and come out stronger! One question is have u ever been the “nerd” in skewl. lke ws was ur social status….THNKS!!! XOXO

22. KEVIN says:

HI BROOKE

23. Kelsey says:

what do you do when you are watching the show and you see your self?

24. natalia says:

hey brppke im ur biggest fan and im watcjing ur show now

25. Kate says:

Hey brook, is it fun to got to nasa????

26. Dan says:

So how was the whole NASA experience for real?

27. Felicia says:

I love your show

28. natalia says:

hey brooke im ur biggest fan i live in phillly pa

29. steven says:

who so u like better, glen or ashley?

30. natalia says:

hey brooke im ur biggest fAN AND I LIVE IN PHILLY PA

31. maurice says:

brooke are you 22 cause you looke young

32. dustin says:

hi, how r u. u rock what is your myspace deal

33. Z-RO says:

HEY BROOK..HOW DOES HAVE TO FELL TO HAVE HULK HOGAN AS A DAD..

34. Z-RO says:

DOES UR DAD REALLY HAVE A LOT OF GAY WRESTLER FRIENDS

35. lauren says:

Hey BrookeHave you and Gen everad a “love connection”?

36. Z-RO says:

DO U WATCH VH1

37. lauren says:

Hey Brooke Have you and Gen everad a “love connection”?

38. The B iG BoSs says:

hey brooke when u going to do a featuring with a reggaeton singer ???????????

39. sendy says:

wats up?

40. johan says:

hey brooke i am sorry to heair abut your dad and your mother

41. gina salinas says:

Brooke,

I think that the double standard that you are showing with your parents shows that maybe you never learned to be considerate and non-judgmental. Your mother isn’t doing anything that your father isn’t doing but for some reason with her you are harsh and even mean and with your father you are totally supportive. Let your parents live their own lives separate from yours each has their own was to go. This actually has nothing to do with you. When my parents divorced I realized that their relationship has nothing to do with it was between them. Mom was still my mom and Dad was still my DAD. Once you start to choose sides you will eventually injure your relationship beyond repair. Just remember God forbid something happen to your mother and this is how you treated her. Think really hard about why you are punishing and not holding your father to the same standard. Her relationship with this Charlie is jus that her relationship. Your mother loves you and you are obviously hurting her. Call her and stop making this all about you. (If you loved someone and she did not approve would you just stop because she said so?- really would you?) by the way your father is 22years older than his girlfriend so what is the deal? Let it go be there for both your parents

42. panikki says:

Hey Brooke!

I wish you all the best with your show, career and love life. I am concerned with the influence of your female roommate. I don’t think it was smart on her part (or your’s) to trust some random rich guy to pay you jto hang out on his yacht. Please be more careful because whether not the cameras are there you are at risk to be kidnapped or sexually (!$#_!~~%(*~)@& aulted. I speak from experience so be safe and God bless.

Your Fan,
    paniikki

43. panikki says:

Hey Brooke!

I wish you all the best with your show, career and love life. I am concerned with the influence of your female roommate. I don’t think it was smart on her part (or your’s) to trust some random rich guy to pay you jto hang out on his yacht. Please be more careful because whether not the cameras are there you are at risk to be kidnapped or sexually `)#^@#$$)%%%_*^ aulted. I speak from experience so be safe and God bless.

Your Fan,
    paniikki

44. richard gutierrez says:

hey brooke just wanna say that im sorry bout ur family im glad ur doing good and u are sooo hot

45. Penelope says:

I agree with the person who said that Brooke has a double standard. Her father is dating a girl who LOOKS like she’s the same age as Brooke, and even LOOKS just like Brooke (I wonder what that’s all about), but Brooke gets mad that her mother is dating someone that same age. Also, I’m wondering why Hogan is sooooooooooo involved in his daughter’s love live. I understand protective fathers, but he takes it to a whole other level…. For instant, when Brooke told him about her prom fund raiser, Hogan NEVER said “I’m so happy that you’re doing something for someone else.” Or “I’m so glad that you have such a good heart.” All he talked about was how the young boys were going to try to ‘climb the tall tree.’ What a weird response. The things he says and does to make sure Brooke isn’t sleeping with anyone is almost incestuous.

46. jessica says:

brook i can not belive wat ya mum did goin out wiv a 19 year old.

i seen abit of your music its hot your well stunning you make a good role model to girls out there
    hope youu write back bbe

xx