Charm School 3 – See the Latest Full Episode!

ash

When the girls go to New Orleans to help repair the lingering damages of Hurricane Katrina will “The Big Easy”‘s hard partying ways get the best of them? Watch the latest episode of Charm School 3 and find out who goes home and who makes the final three and see brand-new full episodes of all your favorite VH1 shows at our Full Episodes channel.

1. Lenora says:

I think that Ricky is a fool and someone needs to talk some sense into her. Marcia should have went home. After seeing, the latest episode, I won’t be watching it until the end. How dare Marcia question the parenting skills of others and expect them not to get upset!!! She doesn’t have kids and thank God because she is a drunken, nasty slob!!!!! Ricky made the wrong decision!!!!

2. gregg says:

RISKY SHOULD WIN POINT BLACK SHE HAS CHANGED THE MOST.ASHLEY STILL IS THE SAME AND MARCIA WONT EVEN TELL HER MOTHER SHE DRUNK ALCOHOL NEXT EPISODE AND RISKY SAYS YOUNG GIRLS LOOK UP TO HER AND ASHLEY IS CALLED TO DO I LOVE MONEY 3 BC SHE SAID ON TWITTER SHE GOT A PHONE CALL FROM EXC.PRODUCER OF VH1.THERE SHOULD BE A MILITARY SCHOOL FOR MEN AND STRYKER SHOULD HOST AND LALA AND BUBBLES BE THE DEANS OR MO’NIQUE HOST IT BECAUSE RIKI LAKE DIDNT DO TOO GOOD I WILL GIVE HER AN C SHARON ASBOURNE A B AND MO’NIQUE AN A SHE IS THE BEST ‘SO GET MO’NIQUE AGAIN VH1.CANT WAIT TILL ILNY 3.

3. gregg says:

RISKY SHOULD WIN POINT BLACK SHE HAS CHANGED THE most.THERE SHOULD BE A MILITARY SCHOOL FOR MEN AND STRYKER SHOULD HOST AND LALA AND BUBBLES BE THE DEANS OR MO’NIQUE HOST IT BECAUSE RIKI LAKE DIDNT DO TOO GOOD I WILL GIVE HER AN C SHARON ASBOURNE A B AND MO’NIQUE AN A SHE IS THE BEST ‘SO GET MO’NIQUE AGAIN VH1.CANT WAIT TILL ILNY 3.

4. gtyrl says:

5. smokey says:

ricki lake was so lame she sucked on this show she dont have the back bone for this show if she comes back or on any other show i wont watch

6. itisjustme says:

I think risky should win she is the one that has changed the most. Marcia has a little bit and I hope she continues to stay sober but I also know that it is going to be a long road for her but at least she is trying. Ashley has not changed at all she has just learned how to fool the panel. She is a rude and mean girl. She was rude to almost everyone.

7. coct2628 says:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Risky; she definitely deserves to win. Ashley is a lost cause and I can’t believe she hasn’t been eliminated yet. If she’s so intent on being a good mother, why does she get hammered every opportunity she gets?! Also, she claims that she won’t be able to change her “occupation” if she doesn’t win. How about becoming motivated to change your lifestyle and get a student loan?! I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She’s still a complete +(`#^@($`%“&(@!#

8. coct2628 says:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Risky; she definitely deserves to win. Ashley is a lost cause and I can’t believe she hasn’t been eliminated yet. If she’s so intent on being a good mother, why does she get hammered every opportunity she gets?! Also, she claims that she won’t be able to change her “occupation” if she doesn’t win. How about becoming motivated to change your lifestyle and get a student loan?! I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She’s still a complete *&#*+%$_#$!`&^$`*

9. coct2628 says:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Risky; she definitely deserves to win. Ashley is a lost cause and I can’t believe she hasn’t been eliminated yet. If she’s so intent on being a good mother, why does she get hammered every opportunity she gets?! Also, she claims that she won’t be able to change her “occupation” if she doesn’t win. How about becoming motivated to change your lifestyle and get a student loan?! I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She’s still a complete &@$~$^*$&&$$!@@~&

10. Future_0bsession says:

I hope either Risky or Marcia win. I hope Marcia is sober as of now and Risky is working on opening up. I wish the best for all the girls.

11. noneofurs says:

I think that Risky should win. If I was Brittanya would have snapped on Marcia too. Marcia don’t have no kids so she has no right to make a judgment on anybody. Ricki lake is not suitable to be a Charm School Host. I thought if you do bad you get sent home but she sending home all the good people what the heck…….

12. OmgWtfidkJk says:

I don’t understand why Ricki eliminated Bubbles. There are only a few people, left and she’s kept the few that haven’t learned because “they need to be there.” Just because Bubbles has learned along the way and improved herself doesn’t mean she should leave… she should have win. Duh. Yeah those other girls have more to learn, but damn if they haven’t caught on yet, them may no before the show is up. If anyone else wins besides Risky, this show would be even more of a joke than it already is.

13. Angela says:

I think that it is sad that they let an alcoholic go untreated and without recourses while she’s trying to better herself by staying sober. PLUS it is VERY harmful to her health.

14. Lisamarie Faraone says:

The show is great and i think Marcia should win well she has already with her drinking but she needs it more

15. rotem says:

I hope either Risky or Marcia win.

16. CANDELA says:

I THINK ASHLEY IS A _`!~++$*@_+_@&)$* AND WILL NEVER CHANGE. I AM GLAD BRITANIA WENT HOME AS FOR RISKY SHE HAS NO PROBLEM AT ALL AND SHOULD GO HOME I THINK SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE A LOUD MOUTH WHEN EVER IT IS CALLED FOR. SHE HAVE NOT ACTED BECAUSE NO ONE HAS PLACED HER IN A POSITION TO BE A LOUD MOUTH WITCH BUT BUT ASHLEY A CHANCE SHE WILL PROVE IT CAN BE RISKY WITH RISKY. BUBLES SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE HOME AND MARCIA! I COMMEND HER ON HER EFFORTS

17. ramona says:

I think ashley should win!

18. kimberly says:

19. kimberly says:

20. kimberly says:

u cause are just haters for ashley. and smokey instead of telling everybody here that u wont watch her show do it instead u just wasted ure time writing about it. and i bet u will watch another cause i see u dont have nothing better to do.GO ASHLEY!!1111!!1OH YEAH

21. Phillip says:

ASHLEY ROCKS SHE SHOULD WIN AND SHE WILL U JUST WATCH. AND STEP OFF HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Marilyn ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Tess says:

I think Ricky is such an idiot and I’m so tired of seeing her cry and be so fake. Clearly Marcia should have gone home. She is still trying to instigate negative energy among the girls. She is the reason that Brit went home. Do we remember how Brit spit on the judges in Rock? Come on. How annoying.

23. william says:

Hi here?If you are over 2 2 years old and still single or lonely, if you are seeking love or friendship, you should come to*******Cougar circle.com******** to have a try???Im sure you will get much surprise!

24. Cindy says:

I am sorry but Ricky you have really lost credibility with me. To reward bad behavior like Ashley who could win the money purely on being a #%+#%@(_&%#^~$(#~ is belief. I guess you couldn’t find another gig after your talk show.

25. Cindy says:

I am sorry but Ricky you have really lost credibility with me. To reward bad behavior like Ashley who could win the money purely on being a biotch is belief. I guess you couldn’t find another gig after your talk show.

26. AJ says:

This B***** should a really job,instead of jumping from show to show . And really get out there and work for a living

27. ares2u says:

These B***** should get a real job instead of jumping from show to show .And Talk about drama you think that they all came from the same mold .

28. berenice garcia says:

i really liked no”nique betta! she makez mo seanze shez hella koo! i think dat heather iz )!_+#*&$_$#*(@~` in annoyin she gettz on ma nervez! i think farrahz a )++)))~%(&$$&@@@_ n zo iz ashley she get a life! i think da koolezt !nce were marcia bubblez n of courze brittanya!!!! i think dat natasha iz sceary shez hella manly she remindz me of godzilla slash a ugly dinosour! mozt of theze gurlz have no clazz only cuzz der pwitty dey think dey can get away wit erthang but no they need @ show mo rezpect 4 themzlvez n stop actin like lil azz gurlz! i really think dey need 2 learn how 2 cook!!!! dey need 2 stop bing lil huchy mamaz!!!! lolz!ima keep whatchin da showz! der hella koo butsomex dey seem hella fake 2 me!!!! der hella addicting! well peace out gurl scout!!!! member blazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze it!lolz!!!!

29. .:2Blunt4U:. says:

i think there should be a tie between marcia and risky…ashley is so full of $@`&_`#)^)$`#+&` she hasnt changed she is a drunk and she cant control herself she treats people like they dont matter and she loves stripping way to much to give it up if she win this but i bet she dont she will jus use the money to buy her new striper shoes cause thts all she will ever be i jus hope rikki sees it in time before she makes the worst mistake ever

30. Acappellla says:

Ricky is in a fog. I can’t believe she let Bubbles go and Ashley stay. Ashley is only here for the money and is NOT gonna stop being an )(`%++@+_~_*+_^ hole period. If she wins, she just gonna be an )(`%++@+_~_*+_^ hole with $100,000.00. I would have no problem with her winning if she wasn’t such a B. I. T. C. H. and the only msg this show is giving is pretend and you too may have a chance to win. (sad, sad, sad)

31. Acappellla says:

Ricky is in a fog. I can’t believe she let Bubbles go and Ashley stay. Ashley is only here for the money and is NOT gonna stop being an +~!&!`~^@#&#+)( hole period. If she wins, she just gonna be an +~!&!`~^@#&#+)( hole with $100,000.00. I would have no problem with her winning if she wasn’t such a B. I. T. C. H. and the only msg this show is giving is pretend and you too may have a chance to win. (sad, sad, sad)

32. Acappellla says:

Ricky is in a fog. I can’t believe she let Bubbles go and Ashley stay. Ashley is only here for the money and is NOT gonna stop being an ^&$!&^)^!_`#__% hole period. If she wins, she just gonna be an ^&$!&^)^!_`#__% hole with $100,000.00. I would have no problem with her winning if she wasn’t such a B. I. T. C. H. and the only msg this show is giving is pretend and you too may have a chance to win. (sad, sad, sad)

33. APPLE says:

ASHLEY SHOULD BEENING WENT HOME RICKI GAVE SHE CHANCE AFTER CHANCE SHE CROSS THAT LINE WHEN SHE DISRESPECT BUBBLES SHE HAVE NO CLASS AND RESPECT FOR URSELF LESS ON EVERYONE ELSE!AND IF SHE DID WINNER THIS RICKI LAKE IS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NEW YORK JUST A WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE WITH HER MISERABLE SELF

34. Cssobe says:

Perhaps the reason Ashley is such a ^$$__))#_#~)#*(_! is because she is so ugly, she wants to bring down other people before they can bring her down. She should try a more natural look, that might help a little. But, lets just get down to the nitty gritty…she’s a ^$$__))#_#~)#*(_! she’s fake, she doesnt give a (*^@`~~`+##$*+#` about anyone…she better not win. SHE SUCKS. Don’t very much care for any of the others…Risky should probably win.