Glenn Goes Home Next Time on Brooke Knows Best 2

Brooke and Ashley go back to Michigan with Glenn for an emotional homecoming on the next episode of Brooke Knows Best 2. Watch the sneak peek.

Brooke Know Best 2 show pages
Brooke Know Best 2 full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. william says:

Dear guys, come here to see me!! *******Cougar circle.com******** a place to date Sexy women and rich men will bring you fun and happiness ! If you are over 2 2 years old, you will have more chance to be the focus of others because of your Maturity !!!

2. Tony says:

ewww! the cow birth was gross.

3. Laura says:

This episode takes place in my hometown of Clare mi. and that is exactly waht the town looks like. and my friend is glenns niece

4. kristian says:

Well first of all i am not a gay guy, as well most of the time i only watch brooke knows best for her dad the HULKSTER! No offense brooke, you are hot though :) so is ashley. But my main reason for writing, let alone even coming to this site is for GLENN. I have to give him props for taking that next step especially in a small town like that where his family (father) is from. I mean a rancher for a dad, you cant get anymore tough and male-like than that. I think after this all should be better and closer between his dad and himself. I have to say before the show today i didnt really care much for Glenn and honestly thought he was a kid from a small town clinging to someone big like brooke for attention and to give him a booost. I do have to say i do think more highly of him now because gay or not i do have a father myself that doesnt approve of some of the things i have going on in my life. So glenn, props to you and good luck with your family. One more thing, when you go back home, get out and meet the people make that small town love you and possibly then that should show your dad that it is ok to be you and or have a son like you and nothing else matters :). Besides then he will go around bragging thats my son!!! :)
    good luck guys, best wishes in your careers, ashley you seem too perfect *ill take ya!* Brooke, we understand the issue with your moms, like your pops said shes going through a confusing time in her life. once she gets this out of her system she will realize what she has done and i think she will apologize and make up for it.. just give her, her time and you help your dad keep it smiling, he needs you! :)

kristian
    frugalboi@aol.com

5. lovelyleo1978 says:

I love your show Brooke, I have been a fan for a long time. I wrote two emails from myspace but I never get a responce. Do you actually write back or is it other people?

6. CHER says:

HELLO.. I JUST WATCHED THIS EPISODE.. MY CONGRADULATIONS TO YOU GLEN.. THIS SHOW WAS REALLY GOOD AND I CRYED TOO BROOKE..
    IT WAS REALLY TOUCHING ,, IM NOT GAY.. BUT I DO BELIEVE IN YOUR RIGHT TO BE ….WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY.. AFTER ALL., WE ARENT HERE ON EARTH LONG.. YOU MUST ENJOY ..
    I REALLY LOVED THE SIT DOWN TALK YOU HAD WITH YOUR MOTHER, GLEN.. AFTER YOUR SPEECH .. YOUR FATHER HAD THE LOOK OF PRIDE IN HIS EYES.. IM SO GLAD FOR YOU , GLEN…
    STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF AND BE FREE TO LOVE…