Watch Terrell Owens New Series Debut Episode!

434x2774

Go inside the life of controversial football superstar Terrell Owens on his new celebreality series, The T.O. Show! See him get dropped, get crunk, get picked up again and get real!

CLICK HERE to watch the debut episode series online now before it premieres on VH1 next Monday July 20th at 10 PM ET!

The T.O. Show pages

1. kim says:

pathetic. VH1, you’re seriously giving this loser his own show?? He’s right up there by daisy and megan for the “idiots no one ever wants to see again” list.

2. Jennifer says:

KIM you hit the nail on the head.. WOW I couldn’t have said it better.. NO NO NO NO >>>>NOOOO.. I WISH MEGAN AND TO WOULD FALL OFF THE EARTH.. Daisy is ok I guess..

3. Shavonne says:

lol i agree with kim i didnt like Daisy, but i gotta say her show has been a little interesting lately and i cant wait to witness the finale….byut this piece of shirt..lol…why did vh1 even give this guy his own show, we are really no interested you see except his fans

4. brad says:

anyone know what kind of sweatshirt the striped hoodie at the beginning of the first episode was? sweet.

5. Monica says:

My Comment Is Why When Black Men Have Money They Opt Out For The White Women And If They Are Broke Only The Black Women Will Have Them I’m So Tired Of Lookking At Ball Players With White Women There Are Nice Black Women Looking At The T.O Show Made Me Not Want To Watch It Anymore And Friends Of Mine Also Commented On It And Said The Same Thing!!!!

6. Ja Ja says:

I think it’s f—in’ funny how TO’s foundation is on the back of Black Women(supposedly his best friends) but so far we’ve only seen him hound after white women and other ethnicities like a Mandingo Black Buck Slave from Massa Tom’s plantation. Yep, that’s really f—-in’ funny. No matter how much his girls tell them that sh-t don’t matter to them, that’s a f—kin’ lie and TO’s black $@`~`%+(~%__(`$ knows it. I really hope he does meet an awesome Black woman who is absolutely divine and blows his mind deep into orbit with her beauty, intelligence, wit, integrity, dignity, and respect then drops his $@`~`%+(~%__(`$ for a Lily White Princeton type gentleman. Now that’s f—-in’ funny. I’m laughing right now.:) :) :o :)

7. maryjane says:

I have to say the media did a good job of presenting you in a very bad light , and I have to say shame on them .I was washing your show tonight just to confirm what I was really thinking about you but I was surprised , you are actually a good guy ,I would like to suggest to the people who hate you (i believe in major party because of the negative light the media cast on you) just to take time,step back for a minute people and really give him a second look. I found myself doing that tonight and I came to the conclusion you are really a regular guy ,my hope is that the show continues to show the “‘real you”‘ not what the media “”edit “” to show us and for all the HATERS ,PLEASE i say it again take time to watch the show without your mind set and I’ll bet most of you will come to agree with me that the guy is really a LOVABLE man
    ps: If that was the intent of the show ,It did just that ,IT really changed my mind you have a new FAN every monday at 10pm I can finally say it
    GET YOUR POPCORN READY

8. gemini says:

Get over it Haters!!!!! I wish TO the Best!!!! I really like the show..I’m glad I gave it a chance. It’s nice to see some normal naturally beautiful people on screen like TO, Mo,Kita,& Pablo. Thanks VH1, it’s nice to see yall switch it up. Recycling all those fake ~^~&)`)+@^!$@@( actors on those other shows is overkill.

9. nikki says:

frankly, as a neighbor of his in atl, who has listened to a few loud parties, music, etc., but who has never met t.o.; i was happy to see what a nice guy he really is on tv. although my family and i never judged him for that, we sometimes wondered why he thought it was okay to let people jet ski in our relatively small lake…. but, oh well. now that i see how normal and super gorgeous he is, i think maybe he should look a little closer to home for his mate….;)

10. robert says:

what is the name of the song at the very end of the first episode, all I heard was “don’t you ever fall in love”. I have been trying to find this song diligently with no success so if anybody knows it would be appreciated.

11. robert says:

12. cj says:

What is the song they play when he is shooting pool when they bring all the girls back from the club?

13. Ricky says:

What are the names of the songs from the 1st episode?

14. vegaskid says:

t.o be hooking up with some hotass girls hes like all black dudes they date anything but black women cant blame him though

15. jackie says:

hi to i like the way u talk about your grandma continue to love and care for her and your mom i love my mother and she past way a year and a half continue love god and u will love yourself.I HOPE U READ HIS

16. dyl says:

Ja Ja that #&%@$$%*~!`*^_&+ is funny let him see how it feels. I dam well want be watching again after he flies out to Miami. I want to see him make an *+&^&!&!)(__)+# out of most of the black american men she manipulating him into a commitment that #&%@$$%*~!`*^_&+ pisses me off you don’t see white men falling all out for a black women Hell naw can we holla rape and the system give us black women justice. Do any of ya’ll remember Tywana Brodely from New York. Enuf said……

17. affliction1 says:

does anyone know the name of the song in Episode 5 when he is leaving Denver???

18. Conzuelo says:

I think Terrell Owens is hot and handsome. I don’t like it that he was able to cheat on a woman. But he is still very hot and I like his family oriented ways. I think he and Kita should hook up. I think they like each other, each other blushes when they are around each other and I see jealousy when he talks to other women. I think he cared more for Kita then his own ex girlfriend at the wedding. When they went in the niagara falls they showed how much they like each other and he gets the biggest smile on his face when she is around. I think the fact that they are friends makes it hard for either one to confess it. I hope to see in the future them two hooking up. If it doesn’t happen in the show. I see chemistry there. Lots of it. You go Kita

19. Conzuelo says:

I enjoy watching this show because it is realistic. I like Mo and Kita on the show but I do hope to see more Terrell in it. I think Terrell Owens is hot. I don’t like it that he was able to cheat on a woman. But he is still very hot and I like his family oriented ways. I think he and Kita should hook up. I think they like each other, each other blushes when they are around each other and I see jealousy when he talks to other women. I think he cared more for Kita then his own ex girlfriend at the wedding. When they went in the niagara falls they showed how much they like each other and he gets the biggest smile on his face when she is around. I think the fact that they are friends makes it hard for either one to confess it. I hope to see in the future them two hooking up. If it doesn’t happen in the show. I see chemistry there. Lots of it. You go Kita