Terrell Owens is Expecting Your Call!

434x2778

That’s right, football superstar and self proclaimed 8th Wonder of The World, the illustrious and always entertaining T.O. has something to say and now there’s an exciting way to get close to him on your phone! Whether you want workout tips to get his killer abs, insider info about his new VH1 series The T.O. Show or a pic of him to decorate your mobile phone, VH1 Mobile has got your hookup.

• Call (866) 705-9330 to hear T.O. and his 2 best friends and co-stars Mo and Kita discuss the current week’s episode and get a preview of at the next week’s.
  • Text TO to 22422 to sign up for T.O.’s Fitness Tips and get a free wallpaper of the man in all his ripped glory. You’ll get a tip each week from the ab-master during the run of The T.O. Show. Standard text messaging rates apply.

And don’t forget to check out The T.O. Show on your mobile phone by visiting http://m.vh1.com/toshow

The T.O. Show pages
The T.O. Show Full Episodes, Bonus Scenes and Show Clips

1. SHELITA WILLIAMS says:

TO,

You are an extremely talented born leader and both of my children look up to you. I’m a single mother who struggles every day. My kids are 9 and 10 both boys, they were born May 1st 2000 and May 2nd 1999. Since they have been of age they have not been able to participate in any sports. Its not because they are not physically able, its all my fault. I let my job get the best of me, because I wanted to make a better life fot me and my children….Every year I hope I can do it, they are so disapointed in me for not trying harder. Pray for me to get stronger and push threw the obstacles that lie a head.

Your’s Truly
    Shelita Williams
    Kansas City, Mo

shelita.williams@yahoo.com

2. cusiaagrits says:

I think, that you commit an error. Let’s discuss.

3. Lisa says:

Hello Terrell, I think you have a great carrer ahead of you , keep playing fotball and keep on giving back to your community and helping out with the youh of today. You worked hard to get where you are today so keep being you, and I have my popcorn ready for this new season go Bills…

4. Evette says:

I think Shelita looking for a hand out. lol Some people don’t even have jobs. You aren’t the only single mother out there. Get outta here with that mess. Deal with it. He ain’t giving you ~~%%$(&+)$_~*((( lol @ her leaving her email address. Dummy.

5. Evette says:

I think Shelita looking for a hand out. lol Some people don’t even have jobs. You aren’t the only single mother out there. Get outta here with that mess. Deal with it. He ain’t giving you +@$`!`_&!%~&`~#$ lol @ her leaving her email address. Dummy.

6. Andrew Catalano says:

Welcome to Buffalo. I cant wait to get my popcorn ready. We have been waiting for a player with your skill set. I have heard so many negative things about you in Philly and Dallas but put that behind you now we got your back. Now we can finally win a Super Bowl “knocks on wood”

7. Esmie says:

Terrell Owens,

I am your biggest fan!!! I cant wait for ur show!!! its going to rock

8. SHELITA WILLIAMS says:

Let me say to all those hater’s out there mind your own business this is not about what you think… Advice from a wonderful man is always welcome….You don’t like what I write don’t review the comment……..Grow Up…………………

9. A106 says:

T.O. in The B-LO!!!

10. nana110 says:

Good Luck” To Terrell Owens, And i Will Be Watching The Show” Much Love !!!1

11. chris says:

Dude WTF??? why didnt you say you want to come to the Giants?

12. Cowboy Fan says:

Training camp hasn’t even started yet and I already miss ya TO.

Best of luck up there in Buffalo. I’d rather have TO on my team than have to play against him.

13. Ja Ja says:

I think it’s f—in’ funny how TO’s foundation is on the back of Black Women(supposedly his best friends) but so far we’ve only seen him hound after white women and other ethnicities like a Mandingo Black Buck Slave from Massa Tom’s plantation. Yep, that’s really f—-in’ funny. No matter how much his girls tell them that sh-t don’t matter to them, that’s a f—kin’ lie and TO’s black _#&^+%#&((%*#~$ knows it. I really hope he does meet an awesome Black woman who is absolutely divine and blows his mind deep into orbit with her beauty, intelligence, wit, integrity, dignity, and respect then drops his _#&^+%#&((%*#~$ for a Lily White Princeton type gentleman. Now that’s f—-in’ funny. I’m laughing right now.:) :) :o :)

14. Ja Ja says:

I think it’s f—in’ funny how TO’s foundation is on the back of Black Women(supposedly his best friends) but so far we’ve only seen him hound after white women and other ethnicities like a Mandingo Black Buck Slave from Massa Tom’s plantation. Yep, that’s really f—-in’ funny. No matter how much his girls tell them that sh-t don’t matter to them, that’s a f—kin’ lie and TO’s black !(~$(#@~&$*~!&& knows it. I really hope he does meet an awesome Black woman who is absolutely divine and blows his mind deep into orbit with her beauty, intelligence, wit, integrity, dignity, and respect then drops his !(~$(#@~&$*~!&& for a Lily White Princeton type gentleman. Now that’s f—-in’ funny. I’m laughing right now.:) :) :o :)

15. Ja Ja says:

I think it’s f—in’ funny how TO’s foundation is on the back of Black Women(supposedly his best friends) but so far we’ve only seen him hound after white women and other ethnicities like a Mandingo Black Buck Slave from Massa Tom’s plantation. Yep, that’s really f—-in’ funny. No matter how much his girls tell them that sh-t don’t matter to them, that’s a f—kin’ lie and TO’s black @#(%`#_++)%%!~$ knows it. I really hope he does meet an awesome Black woman who is absolutely divine and blows his mind deep into orbit with her beauty, intelligence, wit, integrity, dignity, and respect then drops his @#(%`#_++)%%!~$ for a Lily White Princeton type gentleman. Now that’s f—-in’ funny. I’m laughing right now.:) :) :o :)

16. Ja Ja says:

I think it’s f—in’ funny how TO’s foundation is on the back of Black Women(supposedly his best friends) but so far we’ve only seen him hound after white women and other ethnicities like a Mandingo Black Buck Slave from Massa Tom’s plantation. Yep, that’s really f—-in’ funny. No matter how much his girls tell them that sh-t don’t matter to them, that’s a f—kin’ lie and TO’s black )^#(!#`$(~^%)*) knows it. I really hope he does meet an awesome Black woman who is absolutely divine and blows his mind deep into orbit with her beauty, intelligence, wit, integrity, dignity, and respect then drops his )^#(!#`$(~^%)*) for a Lily White Princeton type gentleman. Now that’s f—-in’ funny. I’m laughing right now.:) :) :o :)

17. Ja Ja says:

I think it’s f—in’ funny how TO’s foundation is on the back of Black Women(supposedly his best friends) but so far we’ve only seen him hound after white women and other ethnicities like a Mandingo Black Buck Slave from Massa Tom’s plantation. Yep, that’s really f—-in’ funny. No matter how much his girls tell them that sh-t don’t matter to them, that’s a f—kin’ lie and TO’s black @!%%^*&$!%^+#@( knows it. I really hope he does meet an awesome Black woman who is absolutely divine and blows his mind deep into orbit with her beauty, intelligence, wit, integrity, dignity, and respect then drops his @!%%^*&$!%^+#@( for a Lily White Princeton type gentleman. Now that’s f—-in’ funny. I’m laughing right now.:) :) :o :)

18. DeQuan Newborn says:

T.O. How’s it going…
    Great Premire, I just finished watching it.
    My name is DeQuan Newborn, I’m 25 and I’m from
    Queens New York. I have a business opportunity I
    would like to extend to you. I’m not going to get in to detail, but it’s along the lines of Palm Tree filled beaches, Travel, and living the lifestyle that you are accustomed to living. I feel this would be a great opportunity for you to engage in during the time you spend after your football career. I would like the opportunity to explain in detail in which this proposition consist of.

Talk to you soon, DeQuan Newborn
    Email: BeachBoyCollection@yahoo.com

19. sandra says:

Why is he behaving like such a stereotypical black man on the show…

20. Isabel says:

Much luv T.O.!!!!

21. Isabel says:

Much Luv T.O. !!!

22. diamond says:

wat the man TO

23. diamond says:

wat the man Terrell Owens u are so cute and fine

24. JOE GONZALEZ says:

JERRY JONES MADE A BIG MISTAKE! IN MY HEART YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A DALLAS COWBOY! I WAS IN OXNARD,CA CAMP ALMOST EVERYDAY AND YOU COULD SET THE OTHER RECEIVERS ASIDE! THERE WAS ONLY ONE SOLDIERBOY OUT THERE! #81 GOOD LUCK T.O.

25. Nita says:

TO,
    I love your show, even more I love Kita and Mo. I hope that you all remain friends after marriage. However if I must be honest I would love to see Kita and T.O. together the are prefect for one another. I think that what he wants and need is right in front of him. Plus he is always talking about how much he missing her and how nice she looks. But if you are looking a a women who is pretty, smart, and has her own money I am here too, I know that kita has all of those things as well. I hope the two of you get together.

26. simon says:

Terrell the show is cool
    Now focus im drafting you high in fantasy
    rock-on T.O

27. #1 Fan says:

Omg i have been waiting for this show since January when i heard the news! I am such a fan that i got a phone call to hear this news late at night! SO sad that dallas let u go! it was the perfect ending to your career! But now its time to go further, i will follow u wherever u go!I’m not one of those crazy girl fans, i honestly love how you play! your +~$@))$*!@~#@@%` iness, and i dunno how i just noticed that u are also beautiful on the outside..lol

28. Boo says:

Watching the T.O show, T.O. is a cool dude. He seems to have his `&$%!!!%~^@$_*^` together. I would love to hang out with T.O. for a day. He seems to know how to treat a lady, but most southern men do! T.O., make sure that your BFFs don’t ruin your chances of being the man that you are. I’m sure they mean well, however, even though they are your BFF, they still seem to have a little bit of jealousy. I understand they are trying to weed out the “groupies” but not all women are groupies. But they can’t help it, damn you’re fine! But anyway I hope everything works out for you in Buffalo I’m sure you will bring T.O. to the Bills :). I love your show and I just wish you all the best in your career.

29. Allison troup says:

Hi T.O. how are you? First of all I am one of your biggest fans and I wish I could meet you. I watched your show last night on VH1 and I have to say I Love It.I’m so sorry that you were traded. I’m still your fan were ever you go. Much Love to you T.O.

30. Mary says:

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE T.O SHOW.. MO&KITA NEED TO CHILL. BEFORE THE SHOW WHO KNEW THEM? WITHOUT YOU WHO WOULD KNOW THEM? WHAT DO THEY EXPECT YOU BRING A MEGA SPORTS STAR TO L.A. IF I WERE YOUR PUBLISTS I WOULD HAVE HOSTED A PARTY @ A HOT L.A. CLUB INVITE ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO WELCOME HIM TO THE CITY.GIVING THE CLUB PUBLICITY AND LET THE PARTY ROLL. AS FAR AS HIM GETTING MARRIED MY ADVICE TO T.O. WOULD BE DON’T. AS A SINGLE ATTRACTIVE GUY YOU SHOULD DATE,TRAVEL,HAVE FUN LIVE YOUR LIFE. WOMEN CAN BE A PLEASANT DISTRACTION. AS A FAN OF YOURS ON THE FIELD SINCE PHILLY THERE AREN’T TOO MANY NFL PLAYERS THAT CAN DO WHAT YOU DO. FOCUS ON KEEPING YOUR BODY HEALTHY AND INJURY FREE. DO YOUR BEST IN BUFFALO. HATERS ARE EVERYWHERE. GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE YOURSELF. THE HOUSE IS AWESOME!!!

31. clinton says:

hey to. i love the show and i love you for being you! keep your head up bro and keep fighting dont worry about the hater on espn NFL live! they mad couse your making money and theyr not. and if you ever need a friend am here bro!

32. NaKeatha says:

Hello to the T.O. memebers I am “THE” fan of Terrell not T.O.(not that I dont love him too) but I respect both Kita and Mo for gettimg Terrell to see things from real black women’s prepesctive. I love the show. I think Mo and Kita bring the sass. Obviously Terrell values their opinion or they would not be there. Hope to meet all of you soon. Dallas just lost the best thing that happened to them. Terrell I wish you the best in Buffalo and hope you to see you at your birthday bash this year!! where ever it is I”ll be there! Love & Keep GOD Always!

PS. You are an 8th wonder to me! (Thats my favorite #)

33. Vance says:

Brother, I am an Eagles fan who felt you should have gotten the money you deserve for producing one of the best records our teams had at that time. But brother you beat yourself out before you got a chance. You ego is your worse enemy. Deep down you are a true man who can accomplish all you deserve, but T.O. the ego robs you of your true worth as a man and a Athlete worth the praise of an icon. This is your last shot and you should look at yourself from an outsiders prospective. Mo & Kita are not the answer. They are too ghetto fabulous, you need to trust your instincts of which most people don’t have a clue as to who they are. I see you broke and wasting away due to the frenzy, hater and the media. The only reason why are fail to produce these last few years because you let them dictate your talents. Take control my brother, you can win the war of which are battling with. I know rating are the driving force of all that is going on, but you can make this a positive thing, on the real side of becoming all you should be my brother. Make it do what it do, baby.

Vinny V
    I will be watching your progress

34. Karen says:

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! Your show was genuine and real. It didn’t feel scripted at all. You have a sensational body (which you all ready know). You made me want to work out. Do you have a work out video on the market? I would buy it in an instant. Yo fine chocolate #%#%)()*$*&@)`% Stay Uplifted! Stay Positive! Stay Focused!
    Peace

35. Karen says:

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! Your show was genuine and real. It didn’t feel scripted at all. You have a sensational body (which you all ready know). You made me want to work out. Do you have a work out video on the market? I would buy it in an instant. Yo fine chocolate ))%%`_!_)+%_*#` Stay Uplifted! Stay Positive! Stay Focused!
    Peace

36. Nikki says:

The “TO” show was a big disappointment! I viewed the comments which appear to be from a lot of young people. The two publicists are doing their jobs keeping him on the right track, or trying to. When you care about people, you tend to get protective.. That should not be confused with anyone of them liking him… 2.) He should find a nice quality woman to settle down with. The real estate agent sold herself short.. What a disappointment and 2 steps back for professional women. I was hoping she would have held back, just a bit. She might of had a chance. 3.) He like other celebrities should realize that people are after his “Celebrity”, especially the type of women that are featured on this show. I wish he’d avoid the urge to just sleep around and open his house and privacy so quickly and easily. Irresponsibility have severe inevitable consequences..

In addition to those already in his corner, He needs to get a real real woman by his side. They come in many races & nationalities.. Not just white, with implants, botox,bleached hair and flat butts! Cmon Terrell, wake up and stop being so superficial! Wake up!!!!!!!

37. Cynthia says:

I really like the show. It shows another side of him. I think he’s a good person, just misunderstood. I hope this show will help show his other sides. Keep up the good work TO.

38. smail pierre says:

wassup terrrel,i love your show so much.

39. TheTruth n Realty says:

ok.. let us all be honest here. Tired #@@&%&`)*(~^(#` Kita is Extremely LONELY and missing the affection TO has not given her when he screwed her n the past. The Show is Pretty Damn Good… (ya gotta luv him) however, his x @*#**&)^!~#~_$#@@ seems 2 b very desperate for his attention & is very irratating. Moe, on the other hand..she awwight; No complaints on her but she knows the real deal in her mind but just won’t say (sparing the fools feelings, sad!:-( Kita needs to Get over TO (he even said it while they were @ the club :she’s lonely” hello??..) He does not want her Triangle face #@@&%&`)*(~^(#` I wish TO’s show the best & hopefully Kita will find sum1 who likes her tired #@@&%&`)*(~^(#` cause damn! STOP THE TO – 1!

40. Ann says:

Terrell: I have been a fan of your’s since the media’s been against you. I even said, “If I had a team he (you) could play with for me.” I don’t have a team, but the next best thing to that has happened, I live in upstate NY and you have come to the Bills! The Bills is my brother’s favorate team and he almost lost his mind when I told him you were playing for them.
    I will be at the Bills camp this coming weekend and can’t wait to meet you. I’ll do my best to keep him calm. Put it on them out there. We’re behind you all the way. Watch what you say though, you know they want you to be controversial and can’t take the truth. Tell the truth is your only problem and I love it. We’ll have to find a way to get tickets to come and see you play.
    I love your show and PLEASE listen to your friends and publicists, they really do love you and have your best interest in mind.

God bless you.

41. nikki s says:

T.O. you are so damn fine! I would love to meet you…. Louisville chic

42. Teresa says:

T.O. loved the show! I am a huge Dallas fan and I was so disapointed when I heard the news. Big Mistake on Jerry’s part, no doubt. Keep your head up and remember people always hate on the great ones. Keep doing what your doing, much love and success to you!

43. stephanie says:

watching it now. Don’t know if I like him or not. The real estate agent definitely lost credibility. Mo and Kita love them, keep keeping it real for him until it get through his thick skull.

44. stephanie says:

watching it now. Don’t know if I like him or not. And the real estate agent what a skank. Mo and Kita love them. Girls, keep keeping it real with him until it gets through his thick skull!

45. Promise says:

My nickname is Promise. I am from West Palm Beach, Florida. I am twenty-nine years old. I am single mother with two kids. I don’t struggle taking care of my kids. Although, my baby father and I aren’t together he still take care of his kids. It’s like a fifty/fifty thing. We work together. I believe that’s how it is suppose to be. I am about to published my book and working on a CD. I am going to go the self-publishing way like my sisters. However, I believe that you are a good role model for children. You don’t get in trouble. You don’t be like beating up on women or getting in bar fights. Most important you aren’t using any type of drugs. I think that there is nothing wrong with like speaking your mind. I don’t think you should let people walk over you. And you don’t T.O… I believe that is the reason why everybody is fans of you. I believe that you should just wait on love and don’t rush it. You need to focus on you. Just let God send your woman to you. I am just looking forward to you showing Jerry Jones what he is going to be missing. Tony Romo isn’t going take Dallas nowhere. He is sucks.

46. DISGIRLGO09 says:

WHY ARE BLACK WOMEN ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK MAN BEING WITH WHITE WOMEN. I’M MIXED AND I DON’T THINK BLACK MEN RUN TO WHITE WOMEN THEY ARE JUST EASIER TO GET ALONG WITH AND BELEIVE IN TAKING CARE OF THEIR MAN NO MATTER WHAT. MAYBE IF YOU ANGRY BLACK WOMEN WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES AND STOP BEING THE TYPICAL ANGRY BLACK WOMAN AND BLAMING THE BLACK MAN FOR YOUR PROBLEMS THEY WOULD BE WITH YOU. STOP HATING ON THE WHITE CHICKS THEY NEED LOVE TOO. AND IF THEY WANT A BLACK MAN THEN WHY NOOT HAVE ONE. GET YOU A WHITE MAN OR WHATEVER THE FLAVOR. STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL AND LISTENING TO YOUR GIRLS THAT DON’T HAVE A GOOD MAN AND MAYBE YOU CAAN KEEP ONE.

47. Racquel says:

I tried the running in the pool thing today, nuh huh!!!! I rather watch T.O. do it!

48. Latoya says:

i love this show

49. Black Dutchman says:

I like the show. Keep up the good work

50. lynn says:

Thank you very much for adding to our cultures negative stereotypes. No, I don’t like your show and I hate vh1… This is the most prejudice station besides MTV towards woman of color and woman who are non-white…. I am glad that you just allow society to see you as the typical black man. Sell out your culture o get paid, and that’s new model of the low self-esteem, insecure black men dreams

51. Becky says:

I have been a Cowboys fan sense I was 2 and I have to be honest. When TO was first on the team I was not happy. But last year he really changed my oppion. I think he has really changed his image. Now I’m upset he left the team. I might have to start cheering for Buffalo fan. I love the TO show. It’s very cool to see that he is a real person. And watching him workout is WOW. Love his body and LOVE his smile.

52. Diane says:

First I want to congradulate you on your new show, it really proves that you truley are a really nice person.
    I think that the true reality of it will be a huge success. Love your sence of humer.

Good luck in Buffalo.

53. kim says:

Hello, How are you doing? I hope this is T.O. reading my message. I dont mean any harm Kita and Mo, both of you are just as real as him. I’d never knew who T.O. were until the show start coming on. He seems to be very upfront and real thats cool. And I got to say you is a very fine brother, in I think its time for everyone to settle down in life at some point. But make sure she fulfill all of your needs and wants and she’s not lazy and content. GOOD DAY!!!

54. I.D. says:

Hi T.O. I would like you to know that because of your show you have gain a fan. i never knew who you were but from what I’ve seen, you seem to be a really nice guy, i just love the vibe that you have and your smile is uplifting(lol) .I’m not into football( that’s probably because i live in the U.S.Virgin Islands)i just want to wish you well and congratz on your move to Buffalo. I’m really looking forward to your show

ohh to Mo and Kita keep doing what you doing! make sure he stays inline

Take care

55. paula says:

YOU ARE SUCH AN `%“^^@`_&$$@^$#`+% I DARE YOU TELL THAT BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AUNT JIMAMA WITH A SCARF. YOU ARE AN FFFING DISGRACE. AND A FFFNG FAKE. CRYING TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER. YOU CAN’T EVEN STAND THE WAY SHE LOOKS. OF COURSE YOU’VE SEEN A BLACK WOMAN WITH A SCARF ON. YOU’VE SEEN, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR COUSINS, YOUR AUNTS, YOUR SISTER, AND NOT LEAST YOUR GRANDMOTHER PLENTY OF TIMES WITH A SCARF ON HER HAD.

YOU ARE AN FFFNG IDIOT!!

56. Promise says:

Mo,
    Baby girl it will be okay. If she didn’t want to be apart of your life it’s all good. You are a beautiful and intelligence young black woman. I was in the same situation two-years ago. However, it was just one of my older sisters who didn’t want anything to do with me. It did hurt, but I prayed about it and kept it moving. I was just thankful for God blessing me with four more sisters and two brothers who accepted me. They were willing to meet me and that may be feeling real good. Family is very important to me. There are so many other females who wouldn’t mind having you for a sister. You can even borrow one of my older sisters. LoL, you just have to give her back. You keep a head up and it is her lost.

57. DerrickMartin says:

T.O. don’t let now wont tell you that you are not a good person. the only person that can tell you other is God. You keep it up and the lord will be right buy your side. I thank that you have a good show keep it up maybe one day i will get like you keep your head up and remember God made you how you are.

D-Martin

58. cody says:

hey whats up t.o, you going to break randy mosses rscord this year, i know you are cause you are the best wide reciever to ever play.
    good luck,cody

59. cody says:

hey whats up t.o, you going to break randy mosses record this year, i know you are cause you are the best wide reciever to ever play.
    good luck,cody

60. KATHY PRICE says:

I absolutely LOVE the TO show. I have always loved Terrell’s work. Now I am glued to the TV wanting more.
    T O, thanks for hanging in there. You have a friend in Indianapolis, IN

61. T from DC says:

I like the T.O. Show. He seems like a regular guy with good and bad habits!

62. Brandon Brinkley says:

Kita on the to show is fine.T.o. girlfriend is goning to be Kita.Good luck in Bufallo.

63. Sarah says:

Honestly I love the show and you are gorgeous Mr. Owens. I really wish I could have the chance of meeting you. That is a dream in a half but anything can happen so I just have to keep my head up and keep looking forward. I like how real you are and everything. You were a great football player and you are great on your show. God has blessed you very much. Keep up the good work.

64. Sharon says:

Terrell, I have always loved your skills on the field. People try to hate on you and make you seem like you having emotions were a sign of weakness. When I see you have any emotions, I thank GOD that a man can express the way he feels. I really enjoy the show and see you having healthy male responses. I think the show deplects who you are and what a wonderful thought of you going to the superbowl with Buffalo. I must admit you are a very sexy man, not just the body but the mind. I like your sense of humor and remember to enjoy life always.

65. Princess V says:

Can someone please Kita to quit hating on TO so much..it’s so obvious that she wants him, it’s disgusting!!! Sorry TO i know you said she was one of your bestfriends but she needs to find her a man and get off your N#TS!!!!

66. Myron Easley says:

What’s up T.O.? Dont listen to what know body say you are my favorite WR in the game. I just want to congradulate you on your new team. Your show has really inspired me to go on nomatter what the hatters say or do to break you down. When I, see how nomatetr what people do to you, you still rise and come out on top. I can really relate to you because people try to break me down and I always find away to overcome. You are a rollmodal on and of the field. “God Bless”

67. charles ochouno says:

t.o. is my dawg i dont care what nobody say bout em he da reason y i wear 81 or have it in my haircut. all i do is want 2 meet him he the only nfl star i want 2 meet. come 2 st.pete,fl n ask around what they call me on and off the field YUNG T.O. or OCHOUNO!! GET AT ME T.O. YA BIGGEST FAN & SUPPORTER..

68. Frank says:

I feel similar to Becky and probably was a Cowboy Fan in the womb. But I will say this, after viewing 2 episodes and missing TO’s visit to the DC area for a very good cause and missing the show premier party.(I’m sure it was tight) Mo and Kita need a raise because of their ability to show TO’s human side which has been somewhat obscure and only publicized negativly. TO, if you are reading this, I have a different opinion about you now. Just as we now understand Michael’s bout with drugs from the Pepsi catastrophy, I understand you much better and fortunatley, while you still here with us unlike MJ and because of this show. I have always admired you as a great athlete with a great body but didn’t know much about you otherwise except for all the negative press. However, now I understand why you are often misunderstood. You have overcome the odds in life and still remain sucessful and admired. I won’t start rooting for the Bills but from now on, I’ll always be pulling for you (TO). Good Luck Man! PS I wish Jerry would have kept you. Tony and Jessica are split up and he can focus now. LOL Hopefully. LOL

69. Veronica says:

T.O, I love football, I get more rowdy than the guys at times… I could not stand the cowboys and your character made it worse…There was no love or like in my body for you. However I have a changed opinion. I think although you are very arrogant on the field, as a individual you may have your reasons. I will continue to watch your show and see what type of person you are (although I am aware it is a sitcom, with editting).I hope the best for you and I hope you get the publicity you need…

Counting down the football season!

70. Mizright1 says:

T.O, I am from Auburn, AL. I would like to thank you for being you. I have met you personally and think you are wonderful. You did a charity basketball game for the Auburn Boys & Girls Club. I have to give you props on your basketball skills. Keep being you..I also love who you are surrounded by. I will keep my TV’s tuned into your show and hope others from Alabama will also. I would love to see you continue to rise. Don’t mind the haters you have a good heart..Keep keeping it real and keep God in your life. I don’t care what team you play for I will be for you. Homeboys are always special.

71. david says:

a man t.o. u jus dont know a bra i wish u da best of luck and ill make dat phoe call

72. Tina L. Tyson says:

Hello Terrell Owens,

I must say that I really enjoyed Episodes 3 when u went back to ur hometown (Alexander City) Ala. It was very touching to see u communicate with ur father! I’m very proud of you to be the better man to sit there and talk with him with your dad, even dough u stated that he was not there for you when you were younger.

Your grandmother is a “true hero” and I give honor and praise to her, for making her be all the man you can out to be. I definitely know what u are going through, when grandma stated ” U will be just fine son”, it brought tears to my eyes when grandma actually talked and understood everything u said….. I must say that I definitely missed my grandma and she instilled in me to be the better person, who I am today. I was raised in North Carolina & Maryland!!!!!!!!

Terrell you are going to be alright, GOD has plans for you and I wish you the best with your new football team ” Buffalo Bills” and you are the best.

Sincerely,

#1 Fan, Tina Lynette Tyson

73. Rob Woodyard says:

I Have So Much Respect For You !!!!

My Grandmother Died a Week Before Last X-Mass

And Miss Her Very Much Like You I am very Big

And like You Can Hurt Someone Very Easy

But All I Could Was Cry During The Seen With Your Grandma.

Much Respect From DC Redskins

74. Kevin says:

Mr. Owens,

I do not know if you really read all the blogs that are put here, but if you do I just want to say that while watching your show (the episode with your grandmother) really touched me to the core. I just lost my grandmother to brain cancer and my heart was touched. I do not know why you decided to do this show. The world does not need to know T.O. It seems that you are dealing with a lot of pain and a lot of disappointment. I do not know if you feel alone even with the world at your feet. It is a hard feeling to get past. I just wanted to say that you do not have to prove anything to the world. You do not have to show us how bad your are. I see and honestly feel that it is time for you to listen to God. As I am saying this, I think I am talking to myself as well. Sometimes Terrell, God wants us to just be still, be quiet, and listen to what He is saying. I don’t know if you will ever read this, but I have seen the look of despair and disappointment in your eyes on your show. Terrell, I just want to say learn to except yourself. Be true to yourself. It is time to make peace with you. We can not blame others for what we do. Listen to your heart and hear what God is saying.

75. E says:

TO TO TO,
    I have learned of you through your antics and became a fan. Boy was I in my glory when I heard about your show, I have your advertisement for the show on my bedroom wall :) I have to admit that I am disappointed about no black women being featured on your show during previews as love interests. Your are a sexy chocolate with an undeniable love for your grandmother…how could you not find a black woman attractive? How could you not understand the texture of our hair and how to maintain it? Or is it that you feel its too much energy to meet your match? I am going to keep watching in hopes that my perception gets proven false. It also seems as if you don’t have that much respect for your friends or maybe your always joking around, you need to mature just a little bit more. I’ll keep watching and hope to not stop being a fan.

76. Sharon says:

T.O.,

Congrats on your show. AlthoughI live in the DC area I have always been a Buffalo Bill fan so make me proud this year!!! And, I’m extending you an invitation to attend our family reunion (McRae) this Friday in Buffalo at the MLK Park from 1 p.m.until. Hope to see you there and if not look forward to seeing you on the field this football season. Take Buffalo to the Super Bowl!!!!!

Sharon

77. Alicia Khan says:

Dear Mr. Terrell Owens;

I had the privilege of watching your show last night. My heart was crying when I watched you with your Grandmother. I understand how hard it is to have that pain of someone you love having alhizmers. My mothers raised all 8 of us on her own and passed away almost 5 years ago. What I want to recommend to you is not for you, but for your Grandmother. It is called VEMMA. It is a liquid nutrition supplement loaded with all of the full 12 spectrum vitamins, 65 trace and ultra-trace minerals, aleo vera and green tea. If you could please take a look at my web site it will explain much more. http://www.myvemma.com/aliciakhan I do have information about VEMMA supporting the lack of nutrition in Alhizmers patients.

Thank You for your time!
    Much Love
    Alicia J. Khan

78. cshaune says:

I have been a life long Cowboy fan now that they have let TO go my loyalties are divided. I think Jerry Jones made a huge mistake. Terrell really did grow up alot while in Dallas. The TO show really gives you a new perspective on the legend! He’s human just like us and it’s refreshing to see him deal with life issues just like anyother man. Go TO, Go TO!

79. dshawn says:

I want to commend Terrell Owens for being a great example to all men in that he has allowed America to experience his most personal issues. His display of emotion is so admired. Hopefully more men will learn from him that being openly emotional is a sign of strength and honesty. Most reality shows are not real, but the TO Show definitely real.

80. michele bryant says:

Hi T.O.,
    I am amazed at your candidness in letting the world see you as is! I’m from Mobile,Al and love the fact that you’re keeping it real and keeping it country! LOL!! My bro.-in- law is from Alexandria city and I know you’re a cool cat or Bill( a lil’ pun on Buffalo :-)!I would love to hear from you. I’m not looking for anything, just a real friend! Hope you have a great season and con’t to keep it real!!

Peace,
    M

81. sue watters says:

To T.O. God bless you I watched the episode of you going to visit your grandmother and was so moved and touched by the scene of your conversation with her I felt your pain you see my mother also has alzheimers and it is a painful thing to go through. Just wanted you to know you are not alone and you are in my prayers, keep on keeping on you are a wonderful person and good luck in Buffalo

82. joe burnett says:

dear mr. T.o
    I think i am go to a buffalo fan now. because i was look at your show and i hear the news on espn news that you is go to the buffalo. i never like cowboys. i whish i can see u play.

83. anthony says:

hey T.O. i love wat you r doing on the show i hope you take the bills to the superbowl i’m a big fan of you and i know you are a good football player keep your head up high and sore them touchdowns take care and god bless you and your family your friend anthony from lancaster pa

84. Rebecca says:

I always thought Terrell to be very arrogant, but looking at the show I see he is not. I do believe that he needs to see a Counselor. To help him workout the issues in his life. I see that you are really a GREAT person. I want God to bless you.

All of that show is to cover up the soft-side of you. Mo & Kita are really there for you.

But please stop being a ho!!!!

85. PRETTYGIRL says:

TO DISGIRLGO09 while you are attempting to stand up for what you think is a prejudice opinion of Black women, you have just made yourself seem like a prejudice stereotype! I am a Black woman and I am easy to get along with, and I take good care of my man which is why I DO HAVE ONE. Don’t address all Black women with those stereotypes and negative comments because you DO NOT KNOW ALL BLACK WOMEN; THEREFORE, YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO PUT US ALL IN THAT CATEGORY. Everything you said in your comment was racist and stereotypical… and you being mixed doesn’t mean you can’t be prejudice against your own people…which you clearly seem to be. Grow up sweetheart, and get an intellegent young woman attitude because the one you have now seems very 9th grade…

I didn’t really care too much about T.O. until seeing the show. He doesn’t seem like an extravegant person to me, just a typical professional athelete. Mo and Kita are cool, (and in response to someone else’s comment, speaking their minds DOES NOT make them ghetto fabulous). Although Kita does seem a little too clingy at times, they treat him the way they do because they over look his celebrity status and tell him what it is he needs to hear to keep him on track. I think the show actually makes him seem more like a cliche’ and he could possibly be better off without it!!

I do wish you, T.O., the best of luck in life. I think all people deserve that much…

86. Dee says:

Wow Terrell at first I did not know who you were until u became part of my favorite football team the Dallas Cowboys (because I was born and raised in Texarkana,Texas). There was and has been soo much negative stories about you but after watching your show and seeing you as your true self, this should shut alot of mouths. You are a terrific and blessed person and I wish you much more success in Buffalo and in life. Don’t worry you will be alrigt.

87. fan Ca says:

I LOVE THE SHOW!!!! T.O. IS A GOOD GUY. I AM GOING TO HAVE MY EYES ON BUFFALO. GOOD LUCK T.O. YOU DESERVE IT.

88. Mona Cobb says:

I think the T.O.Show is great. But there is one concern– When episodes shown about his private life with all these different women, It is confusing because at one point he is shown as a deep, compassionate Man that’s not afraid to cry or shead a tear– sensitive with a liitle fear,cute child like character with a tender and loving side.. professional and knows what he wants out of life– but then he is betrayed as a womanizer it seems as though these are the things that may hut his career. I think he has a fascinating life with God without all the extra stuff like that! Great guy!! Awesome show.

Mona Cobb

89. Amanda says:

I honestly, think the show is typical black man…. I mean they is nothing new… He is a football player, he has money, he doesn’t like woman of color, and he living out the American dream… I mean seriously, I don’t even like the show…. And once again, VH1 is the most prejudices network, because of black person has to fit a stereotype, or have drama…So, therefore… It a typical stereotypical show, and I really think women of color shouldn’t watch it…

90. sharon hunter says:

Im a 38yrs black single woman(single by choice)T.O., I
    like your show and try to watch often I love seeing you w/your father and grandmother it made me cry. It seems your grandmother and mom did well raising you, I feel when it comes to women your did sure of being committed
    love you, T.O.

91. sharon hunter says:

Im a 38yrs black single woman(single by choice)T.O., I
    like your show and try to watch often I love seeing you w/your father and grandmother it made me cry. It seems your grandmother and mom did well raising you, I feel when it comes to women your not did sure of being committed there’s nothing wrong w/not committing. When meeting a woman keep it real your interested in dating now and your not sure what the future hold for you but currently you would rather date. Listening to Kari express her feelings I get the impression your being misleading to these women. Do you date black women? I’m still a fan but I feel you should keep it real w/ women, SHARON L HUNTER. sharonlhun4761@yahoo.com “Still
    love you, T.O.

92. Stewart of Alabama says:

T.O. you need to go home and get a real down south girl who wont be scared to defend herself against your evil (%`@^~(^@*##~_) istants…:)

93. Stewart of Alabama says:

T.O. you need to go home and get a real down south girl who wont be scared to defend herself against your evil )~(^`+)$#~*&%(# istants…:)

94. JOSIE says:

I DONT AGREE WITH MONIQUES TACTICS, BUT I DO AGREE WITH HER. KARI DOES NOT SEEM LIKE THE TYPE OF WOMAN U WANT 2 ALIGN YOURSELF WITH. SHE IS YOUNG AND HAS STARS IN HER EYES, AND U R HER MEAL TICKET. SHE SEEMS 2 BE PRESSURING U 2 FAST 2 MAKE A COMMITMENT. IF I WERE U I WOULD WATCH OUT 4 THAT 1 SHE MIGHT START POKING HOLES IN THE CONDOMS SMH

95. Desarae Davis says:

AFTER WATCHING THE SHOW I REALIZED THAT TERRELL ONLY WANTS A CONFIDENT LADY, WHO WILL OFFER HIM MORE THEN JUST LOOKS AND ATTITUDE. IN FACT HE WANTS SOMEONE WHO IS ON THE SAME TRACK AS HE IS AS WELL AS GOING THE SAME SPEED AS HE IS. AS THATS SAID, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. I HAVE NOTICED THAT EACH FEMALE THAT YOU HAVE INCOUNTERED WANTS MARRIAGE. TRUST ME TERRELL IF YOU WASNT A HOT SHOT FOOTBALL PLAYER IT WOULD BE LIKE YOU WERE RIGHT BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN. NOW THAT YOU HAVE LUXERY, FAME AND TALENT THESE WOMEN ARE ONLY RUSHING YOU INTO MARRIAGE TO BE CERTEFIED SOME OF THE AMOUNT OF YOUR PAY CHEK. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT, BECAUSE ANYONE THAT TRUELY LOVES YOU LIKE YOUR REAL TRUE EX. THEN THEY WOULD WAIT BECAUSE THEY TRUELY KNOW HOW BOTH YOU TWO FEEL. BUT FOR THESE OTHER SUDDEN WOMEN, IT JUST SEEMS THAT THERE NOT SCARED OF YOU DENYING THEM, THEY’RE AFRAID OF LOOSING WHATS IN YOUR POCKET AND BEING ABLE TO BE CERTIFIED. WHEN YOUR MARRIED ITS JUST NOT THAT EASY TO GET OUT & LOOK AT THE WARNINGS THAT OTHERS GIVE YOU ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE BECAUSE ITS ONLY A FEELING THAT THEY HAVE INSIDE THAT WARNES YOU NOT THERE ATTITUDE. I AM REALLY NOT THE TYPE TO JUDGE ANYONE BUT THE SIGNS OF A GOLD DIGGER ONLY SHOWS FOR IT SELF WITH KERI. I KNOW OFCOURSE QUOTE ON QOUTE CHEMISTRY. WELL CHEMISTRY CAN ALSO GO WRONG IF YOU MIX THE WRONG INGREDIENTS. SUCH AS YOU AND KARI. YOUR NOT READY FOR MERRIAGE YET AND YOU KNOW THAT DEEP WITHIN. SHE SAYS SHE IS BUT OKAY LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS HERE. YOUR A MILLIONAIRE AND SHE HAS AND OPPORTUNITY TO GET MARRIED TO YOU BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES. SOMETHINGS JUST WRONG HERE AND I KNOW IT BECAUSE ITS BUBBLELING EVERYTIME SHE TRYS TO RUSH YOU INTO GETTING MARRIED. JUST LOOK AT YOUR OPTIONS AND REALIZE WHOS REALLY HERE FOR YOU AND WHOS NOT BECAUSE APPARENTLY ANYONE CAN RUSH YOU INTO MARRIAGE, BUT IS THERE ANYONE WHOS WILLING TO TAKE THE TIME WITH YOU AND SAY I UNDERSTAND, IM READY WHEN YOUR READY BUT NO MATTER WHAT IMA STILL BE HERE FOR YOU. WHEN YOU FIND THAT FEMALE THEN GIVE YOUR ALL BECAUSE YOULL KNOW THAT SHES YOUR NUMBER 1!!

96. Jackee says:

Terrell,

I have always loved your style and attitude but what’s wrong with you dating a sister and giving her a chance.Is she not good enough for you. You can’t say we are gold diggers because the non blacks are too. Be careful with your young love because you see what happens when you are trying to play a woman……….

97. E says:

TO, TO, TO,
    It’s me again… I know it should be T.O. [but this is OUR thing :)]
    Kari, I think it is, is pretty, white, and a bartender. You like what you like and no matter the description it should not matter…but it does, in a semi insulting way. Should I push my degrees to the side, get a weave and bartend or be a waitress (McNair)…than again I don’t want to be in this situation where I am just eye candy. You need a strong woman that is going to keep your butt straight. You holding things inside and not communicating with your partner is going to slowly diminish the relationship. You are a man of God and you need to humble yourself, its ok to be confident and maybe a little _&~(*&$*@&@@@`%~ y while playing…but you need to humble yourself when it comes to your family, friends and partner…show them that they have something special with you…Gob Bless..I’m still watching :)

98. Crystal says:

More T.O. please! Damn he is fine. His chocalate skin is mesmerizing even though he doesn’t he think the same thing about chocolate women. Well, whatever floats his boat. I love him anyway. Can’t wait for the next show!

99. Cristalie says:

Hi,
    I don’t know much about Football or T.O., but I watched one or two shows. I would love to meet you and see what kind of person you are. From what I have seen, he are a nice guy.

100. ty says:

i am a to fan dog u my favorite player i hope u have a break out year dallas was _$()!_*^&`&%^~_+ ing stupid they can not spread the field now that ur gone defense will change their scheme on them they had to respect your speed when u were there im from new orleans i know u play us dont hurt our secondary to bad and y do defensive backs try to bump u on the line r they nuts alrite be cool

101. Lady D says:

Sisters lay off of Mr. Owens. He may date whom he pleases. Its his life. I also wanted to thank T.O. for giving me the strength to face my biggist demon. My grandmother has been in a nursing facility for the past 10 years due to alzhiemers and watching you with your grandmother inspired me to try to make a point to visit mine even though it was so hard for me to because she did not have a clue as to who I was. That hurt me to the core because I was her baby all of my life and we were extremely close. Unfortunately, she passed shortly after my wanting to build up the lost relationship. I wish I could have been as strong as you and went to visit more often but I am cool with the fact that all pain and suffering for her are over. Thanks T.O. Keep shining and dont let these haters bother you. Live your life and keep kicking a$$ on that football field.

Much love,
    Demetta

102. Sheedah says:

OK so I always turned the channel every time I saw you crying or complaining because I thought it was unnecessary for a grown a** man to do this all the time. After watching this show (because I believe everyone deserves a second chance in my world), I understand. People never know the other side and we only have to go by what we see and every time I saw you it was boo hoo and whine. I appreciate that you allowed us into your life and I am very ecstatic that you have this outlet to show everyone the other side of Terrell and I love it. You actually made me get up every morning to hit the gym because you are so fit and in shape and sexy and all the above (because to get like that is determination and consistency–I have one but not the other, working on it though). I appreciate you more because you show that you are human, and don’t get me wrong, I like a guy who is confident but you can’t take that with you when the inevitable happens. Please keep up the wonderful work as you continue on this journey of YOU, many blessings to a great season and a shout out to the two gorgeous and fly women, Kita and Mo, because behind every great man is two gorgeously fly women knocking some damn sense into you T.O.!! Love y’all much!

Oh, I’m telling everyone about this show because you should not be remembered as you were then but for who you are now!

-Sheedah

103. Beijos says:

Hey T., I am watching your show and I like.. I really like Kita. She is really nice. If anyone have told you yet, you are a very handsome guy with a beautiful smille… Cute, cute, cute. And more; have fun, do not get attached too soon and when you do, make sure, you get a girl that will be by your side in the goods and bad moments…A lot of girls will be attract to you because they admire what you do and because you are great football player… however people cannot be defined by one thing only, because when they are not “IT” anymore.. Nothing is left but the human being.. Good luck and I wish you the best..Be a great athlete and a better man.. Beijos

104. Robin Hawkins says:

Hello T.O., MO and Kita:

I really enjoy watching the show every Monday night. I wish the show was on for a hour instead of a half hour.You guys are so funny. I like the way all of you interact with each other. MO and Kita are crazy (crazy in a good way). I love the way the two of you watch T.O’s back. GOD knows he need the help. T.O. not to say that you can’t watch out for yourself but the ladies (I’m being nice) I’ve seen you with want nothing but your money. Point blank. The only one i have seen on T.V. so far that may be alright for you is Jessica (you can google me) model. I personally don’t appreciate those women you meet getting out of pocket with MO and Kita just because they ask them a few questions. I would have asked questions too if i was working for you. Don’t be funny T.O., I know i don’t work for you. I know you said something smart to what i just said. T.O., I have to be honest with you. I didn’t care a lot about you at first, When you use to play for the Philadelphia Eagles which is my hometown. Once i started watching the show and getting to know a little more about you now i can honestly say you are a nice guy. I wish you were still playing for the Eagles now that we have Michael Vick, Maybe we could have made it to the super bowl with the two of you. I wish you well with Buffalo. I love all the shows but my two favorite ones were you going to see your grandmother and father. I hope going back home helped you emotionally, physically and spiritually. Always remember what your grandmother said to you when you visited her that day. You will be fine, son. I want to say keep up the good work and stop giving MO and Kita a hard time. Listen to them. They are your guardian angels. If you want to know more about me. Just google me. (smile)

105. Esther says:

Hi Terrell, hope that this comment finds you in the best of health and spirit . i would like you to know that me and my son love to watch your show. Well i wont take your time but i just want to say that my oldest son looks up to you and i can see a reflection of you in him . My oldest sons name is Nate he is 11 years old . His father wants nothing to do with him and he wonders why ? This last episod of your show really hit home to my son and the only thing I can tell him is to be strong and that he can be someone BIG in life just like you are . You have touched alot of people with your show im sure of that cuz you have touched our lifes and our hearts . Keep up the good work and I hope God Blesses you ANY were you go !!! God Bless you and God be with You Always

106. Setavia says:

Just wanted to say I like the show and hope you get all you want in live.

107. courtneyy leblanc says:

i think you should start talking to khole kardasiann:))

108. Mrs. BJ Griffin says:

I have never really listened to any of the negative media that has put out there in regards to Mr. T.O. I LOVE his new show and to me he seems like such a sweet person. I love the relationship he has with Mo and Kita. I hope onde day he is able to find love because he deserves it! Everyone does.

109. JANET BANKS says:

HI TERRELL

JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I REALLY ENJOY YOU AND YOUR SHOWS. YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF MY SON AND U ARE A RIOT!! I THINK OF HIM EVERY TIME I WATCH YOUR SHOW.I HAVENT SEE HIM MUCH HE JUST GOT OUT OF THE ARMY AND LIVES IN ATLANTA WITH HIS FAMILY

THE EPISODE WHERE YOUR GRANDMOTHER WAS IN WAS SO TOUCHING. EVERY TIME I SEE THAT SHOW,,,,I CRY LIKE A BABY. BY THE WAY I LIVE IN NIAGARAFALLS, NY. NOW THAT WAS A LAUGH.

110. Vern says:

T.O. you are a great WR & a good brotha but the sister that was at your crib when you got home dont seem right in the mind … i’ve seen girls like her distroy good brotha’s like you & you dont need it . she looks & the way she speaks about what she wants seems sly & sneaky . my opinion is get back wit the Lady that you were goin to marry before the show started she hasthe right mind & a good person < shes what you need out of a woman . if i was in your shoes thats who i would call as my wife.

Vern

111. Candias says:

I think that all of the terrible things people said about you are bs. Your personality is great. Don’t get me wrong, you are very to the point and very colorful. But, overall you are a down to earth man. You and the model look like a perfect couple. Kari is not ready for you. Give Mo and Kita a break, they are looking out for your best interest.

112. kimberly sam says:

t.o you an your 2 girl friends are so ugly.i see why u guys are good friends.don’t take it personal it is what it is. holla

113. elaine johnson says:

this is what i wont to say get that loud mouth mo off your show she thanks shes his mom or the first lady come on kita is a good person TO run your own life and stop letting mo make you look like a punk i thank mo is just around to spend up your money like she did on that vegas trip she is a big trip i know if she is on this show next year or when ever i wont be watching it i think TO you are a good man and very sweet get it together. that black girl you went out with is just what you need. the other girl and telling you shes not going to wait for you so what tell her go and dont look back. i wish you the best of luck and may good bless you always. you need a big sis to talk with let me know i will give you good advice and it dosnt cause anything.

114. elaine johnson says:

GOOD LUCK T.O MAY GOD BE WITH YOU I HAVE A SON OLDER THEN YOU AND I SEE YOU AS MY SON. I WISH YOU THE BEST IN WHAT EVER YOU TOUCH AND DO AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU FAVOR. IF YOU NEED ANOTHER MOM TO TALK IM HERE.

115. BrenBren says:

Mo, Kita and TO
    A breath of fresh air. Thats what you are to me. Its great to see an honest show with loving friends that would do just about anything for each other. Keeping each others best interest at heart is a wonderfull feeling and remarkable way to show someone you love them.

When I turn on the TV on monday nights, Im more then pleased to hurry home from a long day at work and relax with a glass of wine, turn on VH1 to see ALL of you interact with each other.

With out acting/sounding like a crazed fan(which im not) I can realy relate to having loving,honest and fun acting friend. So with all do sincerity,please keep this show going. I pray you all find what your looking for and what ever your goals in life are, your able to meet and exceed them. I know you will, expecially with wonderfull loving friends like each other.

116. craig says:

kita how about comin to portland and meeting a real man who will take gooooood care of you

117. ANA says:

T.O. I LOVE U, I LOVED U WHEN U PLAYED WITH DALLAS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FAN.

118. Rosalind says:

I think Terell is so dam fine I lay in my bed every night an think about him an I have great dreams LOVE Ya T.O

119. Stephanie says:

i just wanna come hang out and chill wit u guys! get in da pool have fun and wait for the bills challenge !

120. isabel says:

T, u make me want to be a buffalo fan! only saw u as a cowboy until this show…

keep ur shirt on…u are too dam hot!!!

~EX skins fan ;)

121. angel says:

DAMN T.O. IS SO HOT )%$#^^*)++~*^))( IF I WAS OLDER I WOULD MOST DEF DO HIM AND TRY MY HARDEST TO GET TO HIM….I LOVE U T.O.aka terrell

122. Nita says:

T.O., doing this reality show was the best decision you have ever made. Before this show all I knew of you was the negative press that is always printed. I believed that you were a self centered, concieted, ignorant football player. This show has changed my mind about all of that negative press. I see that you are a caring, loving, very smart and very sensitive man. I do believe that you do have a little conceit when it comes to your football abilities, but you have a right to be conceited. You are a great ball player. I look forward to you continuing doing this reality show. I love watching you and your friends Mo and Kita. Kick butt in Buffalo. You are in my prayers

123. Missy says:

I really enjoyed the show. It put TO in a different light. i didn’t know much about him in the first, only what I heard and like most things, you cannot believe what you hear. He’s a nice young man. The DIVAS, MO and KITA are just what he needs to keep him grounded. PABLO has caused me a few sleepness nights. He has great dimples.

124. alli says:

Is it possible that Kita and Terrell Owens would be a couple. The show was really great. I hope a 2nd season comes up soon

125. Sherry Porter says:

T.O., God made you for me but I will give you to the beautiful super model! LOL When you marry her please invite me to the wedding. May the Lord bless and keep you and all that surround you. Keep smiling!

126. val says:

I love t.o. show returning for season 2 because the need go out with me, I change cell and home, just live alone for him

127. Lisa says:

HELLO T.O., MO AND KITA
    I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT YOUR SHOW HELPED ME SEE THE REAL T.O. YOU ARE A GIVING AND LOVING PERSON. YOU ARE SO FUNNY THE WAY YOU KID AROUND AND PLAY WITH KITA AND MO. I WISH YOU WOULD STAY SINGLE FOR A WHILE AND ENJOY LIFE AND THEN WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN THEN MAKE THAT MOVE BUT ONLY WHEN YOU ARE READY. TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FANS.

LISA

128. MR. BOBBY RAY BRADLEY says:

IM MAD THEY MUST HAVE TOOK YOUR SHOW OFF. OR ITS IN INTERMISSION. OR YOU ALL OR MAKING SOME NEW EPISODES. I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOUR SHOW IS BACK ON THE AIR.

129. jay says:

Terrell and Kita would not make a good couple.He would cheat on her.When your an athlete, that comes with the territory.