Please, Sinister, Don’t Hurt ‘Em

sin_chi_hammer_5

How’s this for random: Daisy of Love‘s Sinister and Chi Chi were spotted sharing the stage with everyone’s favorite parachute-pants-wearing ’90s rapper Hammer at the Chicago Sport and Social Club’s annual event at Volleywood. Photographer/journalist Cindy Barrymore (her Facebook profile is here) shares her account of the unlikely match:

Near the end of his set, Hammer went into the audience to dance with them. After he came up on stage, he a did maybe a song or two after that then invited members of the audience onto the stage…I recognized Branden “Chi Chi” first, but I was there to photo Hammer. I wasn’t even thinking that Derrick “Sinister” was the guy in black popping and locking with Hammer (maybe because Sinister had glasses on). But he was jamming. With all those tattoos — and my being a journalist I’m the least judgmental of anyone because I’ve covered rap and rock –his dance steps surprised me.He must have surprised Hammer, too, because he started trading moves with Sinister and then finally let him sing on the microphone.

Somehow, sharing the stage with Hammer seems like a perfectly logical step after appearing on reality TV.

Check out more shots of the Chinese-typewritering boys below. [All photos by Cindy Barrymore]

View Photo Gallery

Daisy of Love show page
Daisy of Love full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. Wicked says:

Ha yeah man these guys are ~_%(`$+%($&)^(*+ en cool..I’m sure just a little after the show they felt better and started to jam out and party again with chicks as hot as or hotter than daisy…vh1 just put the ~$!()(*&_%+!^_~)! on a pedastool ha ha so they wanted it more of course, all those guys and only one chick for a month!!! I would start suffocating people in their sleep for some of Daisy’s sweet lovin ha..

2. karen says:

Very cool picture of the guys.. THey were very entertaining on the show.. Hope to see more of them. and I wish them luck..

Karen:)

3. rei says:

haha that’s so random. sinister is a cool guy

4. angel says:

Sinister is so funny and cute too, love you Sinister.

5. Carissalynn says:

Sinister and Chi Chi r hot and were to hot to be with daisy in the first place….they look @%!~+(^)!@%!%%(^ in hot in the pics and way hot in the show

6. Dawn says:

I just want to say that Daisy was crazy to let Derrick aka Sinister go! He was my favorite. I thought he was very sweet, and lacked alot of attention from her. Not to mention how freakin hot he is! Since she doesn’t want him, I will be more than happy to take him!

7. Jami says:

Those are funny pics but they are also sexy as hell because Sinister is hott.

8. Rachel says:

VH1 should give Sinister and Chi Chi a show like Real and Chance.

9. Michelle says:

It’s good to see Sinister and Chi Chi smiling again. I felt so bad for Sinister when he cried after the duck eliminated him.

10. kc says:

Haha, awesome.

11. flea says:

Glad to see Daisy did not pick Sinister. She’s *%)`_$_&)^$~+#)+ ing +~_%!!~#@#`$^~$()# ed when it comes to men. He is way too mature for her. In fact now he is almost guarenteed a good girl. Yay, Sinister!

12. destiney says:

wow i love sinister but chi chi is just a kiss #!+~#_@#%((_%`_ but sweet

13. April says:

Thanks for putting these pics, I really miss Sinister from Daisy of Love.

14. Christina says:

I agree with Rachel, I love these guys you should defiitely make a show for Chi Chi and Sinister like Real Chance of Love.

15. carolina herrera says:

I think Sinister was right for Daisy.He put,and showed alot of effort.How sad Daisy,never saw it.He sang to her.He waited clueless at the bar.I know once Daisy sees the show ,she will see how blind she was.

16. Future_0bsession says:

Whoa, that’s freakin’ cool. They both look great here. Keep your head up, Sinister.

17. Marcelina says:

I like your new hair cut chichi And i like the hat sinister

18. Samantha says:

Sinister looks so good.

19. emmilie says:

holly mother of god simister was like my favorite guy
    daisy should have kept him on the show

20. liljulie^^ says:

sinister and chi chi were my all time faves on Daisy of Love =]
    <__>
    buuuut,
    I liked sinister a little bit more though x3

21. ll 3mo Bunnie ll says:

sinister and chi chi were my all time faves on Daisy of Love =]
    <__>
    buuuut,
    I liked sinister a little bit more though x3

-Julie^^

22. ggccgg says:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww chi chi you have your niples pirced ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

23. Cori says:

VH1 Should def. make Sinister his own show!! He is so Hot!!

24. brooke says:

chi chi is funny and sweet but sinister is sexy and hot

25. Shelly says:

Sinister is sexy he’s my fav. Agree Chi Chi your nipple piercings have got to go!

26. Stephanie says:

PLEASE! give Sinister & ChiChi there own show VH1 PLEASE!

27. Chris says:

Thats a GREAT photo! Good to Hammer back on center stage…

28. Logan says:

Wow. This must be before Daisy of Love. I don’t think they’re friends any more. When Chi Chi left, Sinister was happy. But all I really care about is that Chi Chi left. That was so stupid when he was camping by Daisy’s room when 12 Pack was with her. Chi Chi’s such a baby. But I’m dissapointed that Sinister left. He was my favorite guy since the beginning.

29. SinisterFan says:

Logan – Chi Chi and Sinister are still friends. They are always hanging out together you can see on myspace. They also both said so on their blog interviews.

30. maria says:

sinister, you are so so cute nd sexy. love you

31. Sara says:

ChiChi and Sinister of love! Make in happen VH1!

32. ashley says:

those 2 are my favorite boys.

33. Stephanie says:

Leave sinister and Chi Chi a lone Thay r Awsome and u r douches 4 Dissing them I hate Haters!!!!!!

34. Luv u Derrick says:

I miss Sinister so much!It’s great to see him out having fun. He was the best part of the show and I have such a crush on him. It would be great to have his own show, with Chi Chi of course. I would watch it over and over on Tivo. Looks like he has moved on to bigger and better things and I wish him the best of luck! What a sweetie! XOXO

35. purplegoldkat says:

Sinister and Chi Chi are awesome! Sinister is soooo hot. I wish they would get their own show together, like Real Chance of Love lol. I wouldn’t know what it would be called though. It’s hard to mesh their names together in a *((+!`#*)@+&@~+ le without it soundin weird lol. But I’d totally watch!

36. Jennifer says:

i think this picture is really funny! does anyone not shee the two girls in the back ground? one looks old and the other one liiks like a fish i just cant stop lmao!!!

37. Annegelex says:

IF DAISY DID’NT WANT SINISTER TELL HIM TO COME TO PUERTO RICO, I’LL TAKE HIM.

38. LOL says:

CAN’T TOUCH THIS……

39. randi says:

you two are so cute!!!!

40. Stephanie26 says:

I second that sinister needs his own show..Tripp Lee of Love

41. WowWowWow says:

He is sooooooo fine I would choose him in a new yourk minute!!!!

42. Caitlyn says:

They should have their own show!!

43. Daniella says:

Sinister was really hot in Dasiy of love and in these pictures, but whats going on in the back groung doesnt that girl know shes wearing a dress, what is she trying to pull a Linsey Lohan

44. Deb says:

What a couple of dorks! Pick a style, any style! Just pick one and stay with it already! I hate those confused morons that don’t know who they are or are trying to be someone that they are clearly not! You know, like these two douchebags that wear their hat backwards, with eyeliner on, skulls all over the place, their queer nails painted black, which is something crazy all on it’s own for “men” to go around painting their nails, holy crap! Pants sagging to their knees and acting like they are in a metal band, WHAT?! I will never, ever for the life of me understand it, at all, ever, ever, ever!!! They all really need some serious help! Be who you are, not who everyone else is trying to be, not who you think they think you should be, not who you think you want to be, BE THE PERSON YOU ARE!!

45. sadie says:

that girl in the back needs to put her leg down lol

46. Tara says:

just met sinister last night at the state fair backstage he was there with big and rich. loveee him.

47. Rockangel says:

Dude these guys are awesome Vh1 should give them there own show and just to put it out there Sinister shouldn’t have been kicked off and thats fine that he was cuz he’s to good for Daisy :P

48. SinisterRocks says:

omg it would be soo cool if sinister made his own show it would be awesome and i know i would watch it for sure. :-) and hes an awesome singer i love his music. GO SINISTER! lol

49. CHEYENNE CARR says:

YOU R A FAT ASIAN ^_!##$~#($%~)$(+^ YOU +%!+(@&#&+!^++~_ ING SLUT I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU SURFER!!!! )~~%!#$!^)$~(*&%!