The Celebreality Interview – Risky

cs3_finale_1v01v_33

After finally opening up during her speech, Risky takes it and wins Charm School with Ricki Lake! Below, the graduate talks about learning to open up, whether strategy came into play during her time on the show, her post-show boob job, and what she plans to do with the $100,00.

Congratulations, first of all. Were you surprised to win?

Yea, I was very, very surprised to win. I know that I gave a really good speech, but I really thought that Marcia was going to win because she made that huge commitment to stop drinking and she lasted that long.

From the start, people wondered why you were on Charm School in the first place. Did you feel like you actually needed it and were able to get something out of it?

I did. I had a temper. I had an attitude problem. I was very impatient. The main thing that they made a big deal out of is that I didn’t open up as much as I should, but there were a lot of other things that I needed to be there for, which, I guess they saw. I feel like I learned a lot from being there. Like everyone has seen, I opened up way more than I ever have before. I became more patient with people. I worked on my attitude a lot.

Did any strategy come into play? Taken as a game, Charm School is a hard one because if you do too well, you’ll be kicked out.

I was really scared because I was like, “Man, I’m doing everything right. I’m doing everything better, everyday.” I mean, I got into one little argument. That’s it. I didn’t want them to say, “Well you’re good, Risky. You don’t need Charm School anymore. You’ve learned everything you can learn. Your time is up.”

But was there any strategy in not opening up, so that you could surprise everyone with a big reveal at the end?

No. I actually didn’t want to open up at all, because I’m a very secretive person as far as things that go on in my life. I’d rather keep that to myself because I don’t want anybody judging me for what I’ve been through. But I’ve also realized by being there that a lot of people have been through the same thing that I’ve been through, so why not open up?

It was interesting to watch how the women on this show progressed differently. Bubbles admitted she was molested in Episode 5, but it took you until Episode 10 to open up that you went through the same thing.

Like I said, I wasn’t going to say it all, but once I started writing my speech, things just started flowing, and I figured I might as well just go ahead and say everything. Why not?

Obviously, the particulars of your molestation and even what your brother did to be sent to jail weren’t clear. Even when you were talking with your mom, you were sort of speaking vaguely. Do you feel that you have more opening up to do or do you feel you’ve told the story you want to tell?

There’s always more to every story, but I feel like I’ve opened up as much as I should and everything else. People can fill in the blanks.

Doc Ali said it was your gift and responsibility to go out and help people. Do you feel that way? And have you?

Yeah. Since I’ve opened my mouth and shared my whole life on TV, I just want to use that and go to different places and talk to people, like maybe battered women’s shelters, and different schools and boys and girls clubs, and things like that. I want to spread the word and help people and let them know that it’s OK to open up and not be ashamed about anything that you’ve been through, and you can overcome that.

You brought some real levity when you said that you wanted people to look up to you for being more than just a finalist on Real Chance of Love.

Making it to the end of Real Chance of Love, it’s like whoop-de-doo. It’s just a dating show. Who cares? It didn’t have a purpose. It didn’t even matter. If I won, so what? But making it to the end of this show, there’s actually a purpose. I helped people. I helped myself in the process, and I feel like this was a big honor for me. Whether I won or not, making it to the end of Charm School – this one, because it was so deep and about giving back, not like the other ones – was a big honor for me.

You said that you wanted to start a charity for girls with incarcerated parents in your speech.

I wanted to, but I didn’t realize how hard that is. That’s still one of my main goals, though. I want to start a charity for kids with incarcerated parents, mainly little girls, because of the situation with my brother. My brother is incarcerated and he has a little girl, my niece, who I see all the time and help to take care of her. I’m looking now for sponsors and funding and everything like that. It’s still on my list of things to do.

What else do you plan to do with the money?

There were three main things I was talking about on Charm School if I won: I was going to open my charity, I wanted to start my own clothing and belt line, and I wanted to get breasts. Yeah, well, I already actually did that. I think that’s why people are saying, “Hey, she won because she got boobies.” I also helped my mom a lot, because my mom is a workaholic. She works everyday, so many hours a day. I just wanted to be able to give her the break that she deserves.

It seems that if you go onto VH1 and you don’t have fake boobs, you come out wanting them. Is it something in the water or is it just being around them all the time?

I wanted big boobs before even Real Chance of Love. I did modeling before, and I wore my little chicken breast cutlets all the time when I did bathing suit photo shoots and all that. So I was like, “I’m tired of wearing these things and I’m tired of having small breasts. I’m going to get breasts regardless, whether I get on a TV show, or get money, I’m going to do it. If I have to finance them, whatever the case may be, I’m going to get me some breasts.” But being on the show, Charm School, with all the Rock of Love girls – and you know they all have big breasts – that made me want them even more. They all were like talking about their breasts and wearing little bikinis, and I said, “Oh yeah, I’m going to get me some breasts.”

How was that being with them? Because I’m sure the first few days everybody was like, “I can’t believe we put these two groups of girls together.”

Oh yeah, it was crazy. Especially the first week, I didn’t even know if Charm School was going to last, because there was so much arguing and bickering. I didn’t think it was going to last at all. It was really crazy, but it all worked out in the end.

Looking back on it, do you still think Ki Ki’s elimination was race-related?

I feel like the situation was just about Ki Ki. I still hold my ground and say that that was the wrong decision. I was thinking it was racist, because on the show, Ricki kept physical over verbal, which is blatantly stated in the contract — you can’t be physical at all or you’re going to get sent home, regardless if you’re exempt from elimination. So everyone just jumped to the conclusions of racism, but now, looking at the show, I don’t feel like it was racist at all. I don’t feel that Ricki is racist or anything like that.

And the whole physical thing, you meant about Ashley locking Brittaney in the bathroom, right?

Well, no. They didn’t show this, but Ashley and Farrah actually used to throw food at Brittany Starr all the time. They threw a cucumber at her wrapped with hair. It wasn’t the fact about them locking her in the bathroom, because I was standing around laughing. And that was wrong, but I thought it was kind of funny.

I think later on you even said you wished Brittany Starr had stayed locked in the bathroom.

Yeah, they should have kept her in there forever, for the rest of the show.

Obviously you came knowing the Real Chance of Love girls and you remained friends with them. But were there any Rock of Love girls who you bonded with or made unlikely friends with?

Well Marcia, actually. I didn’t think I would be friends with Marcia. I’ve never thought that I would be friends with her. We still talk now. I was actually helping her to not drink in the show, and I was like, this could actually ruin my chance in the show, but I’m a nice person and I can help somebody else out, and she was really struggling with the not drinking.

Have you seen any change in your daily life since you started revealing yourself in Charm School? Have you taken the lessons that you’ve learned into practice use?

A lot of lessons that I’ve learned, I’ve used them in my daily life. Like I said, I was very impatient – and I still have a little bit of impatience – but it’s better. Everything that I went to Charm School for, I’m not going to say it’s completely gone, but it’s better. Nobody is perfect.

I think one of the things that I liked best about this Charm School is that when you see people on TV, especially on reality TV, they exist without content. You’re just sort of judging them by their behavior, and people love to watch reality TV just to hate on people. It’s so much harder to judge them blindly that when you understand someone’s past, and where they’re coming from, and why they’re doing the things they’re doing.

I never really had haters. I have had a few, though, and since the show and me saying everything that I’ve been through, a lot of my haters have been through the same thing. They’re like, “Wow, I didn’t like you before, but now that I’ve seen the show, I really look up to you. I really respect you.” It’s like Bubbles. People were like saying she was retarded, and a lot of nasty things about her, but now they’re like, “Man, I see why she acts the way that she acts now.” I really think this Charm School helped in a lot of different ways for a lot of different people.

That’s kind of an interesting thing to say though, because you went through something similar to Bubbles, but you don’t act like Bubbles acts.

That’s true. She took that Bubbles name to the full effect. They gave her that name and she was going to live that role. Bubbles is very, very smart, but I think it’s the name that she feels like she has to live up to. I’ve been through the same things that she’s been through, but it’s hard for a lot of girls who’ve been molested to grow up and move past that. For me, though, I feel like it has helped me to grow up.

Keep up with Risky via her MySpace and follow her on Twitter!

Charm School with Ricki Lake show page
Charm School videos and extras

1. Shayla says:

Risky, you are a true inspiration.

You completely deserved to win.

2. Brandi Bastian says:

I agree with you Risky. I thought Marcia was going to win but, I am really happy you won! I loved Ashley I thought she was hilarious. I loved everyone except Brittany Star…she’s a freak! lol. I thought you kept your cool the whole show almost. I look at you like a role model. I really do. I haven’t been threw the sames things you have at all. I know a few people that do. I am 14 by the way. lol. I am happy you won. I am happy Marcia stopped drinking. That showed she really was there for change. I’m not saying Ashley shouldn’t win but, I know she wanted to help her son and that is wonderful but, you had a lot of potential. I would’ve never had the guts the choose between you three. You all changed. But, Ashley and Marcia I am sure will stick with the “new” them. I’m proud of you! :) love, Brandi Lane.

3. mommie1 says:

I just want to say ongratulations to all of the three women who were the last 3 standing. Each one of you all blessed me in a special way. Risky, I know how it feels to be molested, and to have a brik wall around your heart, and how it feels to blame yourself, and try to be tough to hide the hurt. I am so proud of you, and I will be praying for you. Marcia, I also nkow how it is to havw an addiction, how it is to drink, as well as do drugs(i used cocaine also) to take away the pain. Iwas really pulling for you when you stopped drinking. You have inspired me so much that I am going to do what I have to do to stay sober as well. I have alot of issues I have to work out, because of risky, i am even able to express all of this online. Asley, you are going to make a fine mother. Because of all of the wrong choices, I,ve made, i too was ashamed and wanted my children to be proud of me. In time sweetheart, God will heal as well as restore you, all of you.Again thank you all for being my hero, and I will continue to pray for each of you. I wish i could e-mail you personally. God bless you.

4. risky/ebonylover says:

yay risky u won i love you so much such a perfect choice ricki made i cried when you made your speech it was deep for u to open up but congradulations AND I WISH YOU NOTHIN BUT THE BEST GOD HAS TO GIVE TO YOU GODBLESS YOU EBONY

5. B L P says:

I honestly think that it was very unfair that risky won
    She not only has a smartelic look on her face but she hasn’t even came close to accomplishing what Ashley or Marcia has.I give a lot of credit to Marcia for quitting drinking and I give Ashley credit for completely changing her ways for the sake of her son
    so in my opinion risky DOES NOT deserve to win the money, both of the other girls deserved the money to have a better life.

6. QDG says:

First!! The things I would do to and for risky…

7. RED31SAV says:

WHO WON THE FIANLE? I DIDN’T SEE IT.

8. Amy says:

soooo happy you won
    the best thing is to open up and overcome and Risky you learned both :)

9. QueenJody says:

What can I say? I wasn’t happy with the winner tonight. I predicted it weeks ago to my family that Risky/Ebony would hold it all in until the finale so it would seem she had some big break through when all the other girls were sharing and opening up during the whole show like the lesson were teaching them to do. Shame on Ricki Lake for not seeing this too weeks ago. well, any way Good luck to all the girls I really hope this experience will help you to become a better person.

10. Dwayne says:

Congratulations Risky.

11. Ramon says:

Even as a black man I think ricki chose Ebony/Risky because people would have said she was a racist if she did’nt. Look at Kiki People were like oh she’s racist for elimanting someone black! And Marcia Deserved it most Risky Didn’t need it and she’s always been good. Or Bubbles should have won! But whatever Ricki got some people off her back. By the way I love risky but i dont think it was the right choice

12. LEM says:

Good job Risky, you are such an inspiration to men and women around the world! Keep doing your thing!

13. Camilo says:

I think Ashley should have won.
    I think it was ridiculous how Risky only won because she told the world that she was molested and to me it seems like she only said it to get pitty from Ricki. If she would not have mentioned that she would not have won. She only said things that Ricki wanted to hear like that whole thing about her brother being in prison and all of that bull (~$!!`&~^&+$~`~& you could tell she only brought it up for pitty). I also though it was so stupid how Risky apologized to her mom for being molested.

14. badiyah says:

i just wanted to say risky i think the best person one people try to judge us for what happen in the past and not for whats happen in the furture i wish one day i could meet you and sit down and talk with you you have really came a long way and eventhough you might not have wanted to open up u did the right thing you could not have moved on i didn’t know you went though what you went though but the reason why i hoped you won is because you are a clam and mellow person you speak your mind but with respect and you listen to other people feelings even if it means setting yours aside but don’t always put people before you put yourself first i love you and best wishes make your mom proud

15. shariah says:

man risky i do happy u won i ben for u from day one. i kno it was hard openin up cause i have that problem too so keep ur head up take care of mama and wait for ur brothers to get home and show them how to let %@!(!@*%~~%%#$$! go and move on in a positive way and i dnt even really kno u personly but i am very proud of u

16. sasha says:

thank you for not choosing ashley. she too fake and she would hav kept her ways.she kept mentioning her son 4 sympathy.at first i believed her, but wen she kept on with the nasty attitude, i knew she was fake.
    i hope marcia stays clean.but givin her the money may have caused her to relapse.
    and risky is a good person and she does deserve the money.

17. Shardaviah says:

18. Urma says:

Risky (or Ebony, i should say), i am ohdee gladd you won!
    you truly deserved it!
    & im glad you opened up about everything,
    it explains alot of why you act & how you are,
    but you are an inspiration.

besides, i liked you during Real Chance of Love too, so no hate from me. nothing but respect.

19. Urma says:

Risky (or Ebony) im ohdee gladd you won!!
    you truly deserved it.
    im so gladd you opened up,
    you really changed, & i can see why you were so the wai you were.
    you are an inspiration, & i couldnt think of a better person to win Charm School.

20. Shardaviah says:

I thought she picked the right person..because not everyone would wanna come out and tell everybody things that happened to them in there lifetime..i also cried when you started saying you speech..

21. Kia says:

Congrats Risky!! I really think you deserved to win…I cried happy tears after the decision…I’ve been thru a lot of things too. You are truly my inspiration and a major role model. I feel like you handled yourself with pure class all the way to the end….You go girl!!

22. alex says:

she didnt even change,its not abouth who opens up the most its abouth who changes the mose. i think ashley should have wone,

23. missweezy says:

yes i love da show and risky…does anybody know wat kind of weave datwas in riskys hair?!

24. lboogie-alyice says:

i really think the right girl won…u have a warm and big heart Risky and im happy 4 u

25. alex says:

wait she gets fake &#`!^&()&__*^+# s
    and doesn’t give any money to charity…
    what a saint!

26. breenas1st says:

i knew my gurl was gonna win,marcia my gurl 2,hopefully she stay on tha right path of sobriety,as 4 ashley ~@^_$_#&)^%$+`!* that %&!`_)+%&+~~%_!_+ she probaLLY WONT CHANGE,i wasnt feelin how she treated bubbles

27. treazure05 says:

Risky I am glad you won. You were the one I wanted out of all them girls… Conradgulations!!!

28. pimpin says:

RISKY ONLY WON BECAUSE SHE’S BLACK!!!!

29. Elliot says:

I think Risky definitely deserved to win, but I was secretly hoping for Ashley or Marcia to take the prize. From the beginning, Ebony seemed destined to take it all, so the finale was kind of anti-climactic; it would’ve been great for Ricki to throw a wrench in the whole thing and choose Ashley. But I can’t say Risky shouldn’t have won, so congrats!

30. blabla says:

Gosh. I like Risky, and she’s the one that I would want to win after Brittanya. I really wanted her to win. I think she deserved to. But I think that Risky and Marcia are maybe a tad bit fake. Risky DID wait until the finale to open up. And Marcia started the fight with Brittanya in New Orleans. I honestly do not believe that NONE of the top three should have won. I think it should’ve been between Bubbles, Brittanya, and Bay Bay Bay, and I think Brittanya should’ve won.

31. jim says:

sooooooooooo politically correct
    Ashley should have got it or Marcia

32. faith says:

Congrats!To Risky God chose the right person you are a true inspiration to me.I also have been through the same tribulation in my life as well.May God continue to bless you and your family from this moment forward.

33. jim says:

This is so politically correct it won’t even let me post this comment
    Go Ashley and Marcia

34. Teria says:

I am so glad that risky won. She was the first person that stuck out in the real chance of love. At least see very thoughthful about what she wants to do about a money. At least she’s getting boobs for herself and not to impress some guy. Proud of your risky. Your an insparation to all of us.

35. MARSHMILLOW says:

CONGRATS EBONY,

YOU TRULY DESERVED IT.

36. Titianna says:

& that’s why I love this woman so much.

37. beautyzdeep says:

Risky, I am a 34 yr old woman and I can say I’m proud of you as a young woman opening up. I had a rough and very messed up childhood that i only wished that I’d spoken out about, but, I didn’t to my mom or anyone, but, I just want to say THANK YOU!, and i wish that I could’ve been more open through the years. I know it took a lot for you to be open and that’s what make a woman, i am a woman but I feel I should’ve opened up sooner even if it took counseling but, I never did. But now as a mother of 5 I am instilling in my kids to talk to me or someone they trust if they have any troubles or problems. So big-up to you and I’m glad to hear your trying to start a charity for kids with problems. And once again THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS!

38. MzCareyBaybii says:

there are alot of ppl sayin that risky didnt deserve to win but i think she does simply because …how many teenage girls are alcoholics? how many are mean girls/strippers/mothers all in one …alot but not as many as the girls that are bein molested EVERYDAY and by choosin risky that allows girls that have been in that situation to be open about it and have sum1 to look up to an know that they can get thru it because most girls that have been molested end up becomin strippers/teen mothers/mean girls/alcoholics especially since alot of them run away an drop out of school because they cant take the physical nor emotional abuse..so choosin her appeals to a larger audience cause now she has the oppurtunity to speak to girls that can relate so that they can nip becomin any of those things in the butt by bringin it to a stop or gettin help

i aways knew from real chance that the story of her brother had more to it..but that really put it together ..wow

39. Debrico says:

Well done Risky. Nice interview. I have to admit that in the beginning, I didn’t know if you were gonna make it to the end or what. I also wondered why they selected you to be apart of Charm School in the first place. Because on Real Chance Of Love, You weren’t like half the other girls who needed Charm School badly. But after seeing why you were selected and stuff, I started to see why. I also predicted that you and Bubbles shared the same past together. It was kinda like a vibe. And I guess I was right. I have to admit also that I thought Marcia was actually gonna win because she did make a huge improvement on not drinking anymore and just changing. But I knew when you read your speech, You’d come out the winner. God Bless You Risky and your legacy will live on forever. Your fan Debrico. P.S. Don’t spend any money on fake boobs because your beautiful just the way you are, and you should respect that.

40. Millie says:

Am glad Risky won I also tought Marcia was going to win but am glad ashley didnt win i cant stand, her she was a two face and also a hypocrite she talks about marcia drinking she should look at herself in the mirror before she talks about people, that is the example she giving her son, to be an stripper and also be an alcoholic.
    Marcia if you reading this am glad you are tying t stop drinking is not going to be easy but hang in there.

41. Millie says:

Congrats Risky you desere it. One thing I dont think Risky needs a boob job she looks fine just the way she looks I wish I could look the way she looks.

42. bebe says:

congratulations risky!

I noticed her encouraging marcia which was very sweet of her.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that the difference between bubbles and risky is they were different ages when it happened. even a year can be a big deal in a kid’s life.

43. NewYorkLoverNo1 says:

congratulations riksy i knew u gunna win ´nd ^_+)!@*@(#)~)$_* them others dat sayin sumthin bad they´re jus jelous i luv u risky do ur thang gurl

44. T says:

I AM GLAD THAT eBONY ONE SHE DESERVED IT. I KNOW SHE WAS GOING TO WIN.

45. Nannette Lee says:

Im glad u won ad I think u r very pretty Ican relate to your brothers being locked up all of my r and have been since i was a little girl and the ones that are not locked up are dead so I can relate my son is locked up wth 11 more yrs. todoo n his daughter is left with out him so when u get ready to do your thing I would like to be a part of it. I have alson been locked up in the pen. My name is Nannette Lee .

46. Pierrein says:

Ebony i think n know that u r an amazing woman….i’ve watched u since Real Chance of love n always admireD u…..u bring joy to my life… GOD BLESS U, N ALL MY LOVE TO U N UR FAMILY…………… congrats
    Phenomenal Woman
    Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
    I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
    But when I start to tell them,
    They think I’m telling lies.
    I say,
    It’s in the reach of my arms
    The span of my hips,
    The stride of my step,
    The curl of my lips.
    I’m a woman
    Phenomenally.
    Phenomenal woman,
    That’s me.

I walk into a room
    Just as cool as you please,
    And to a man,
    The fellows stand or
    Fall down on their knees.
    Then they swarm around me,
    A hive of honey bees.
    I say,
    It’s the fire in my eyes,
    And the flash of my teeth,
    The swing in my waist,
    And the joy in my feet.
    I’m a woman
    Phenomenally.
    Phenomenal woman,
    That’s me.

Men themselves have wondered
    What they see in me.
    They try so much
    But they can’t touch
    My inner mystery.
    When I try to show them
    They say they still can’t see.
    I say,
    It’s in the arch of my back,
    The sun of my smile,
    The ride of my breasts,
    The grace of my style.
    I’m a woman

Phenomenally.
    Phenomenal woman,
    That’s me.

Now you understand
    Just why my head’s not bowed.
    I don’t shout or jump about
    Or have to talk real loud.
    When you see me passing
    It ought to make you proud.
    I say,
    It’s in the click of my heels,
    The bend of my hair,
    the palm of my hand,
    The need of my care,
    ‘Cause I’m a woman
    Phenomenally.
    Phenomenal woman,
    That’s me.

Maya Angelou

47. Pierrein says:

48. Michelle says:

I’m soo happy that you won. You deserved it.
    God Bless.

49. florida says:

This was a typical Ricki Lake show. She was a bad Dean of Charm School. While, I liked Risky and am happy she won (I also liked Marcia and would have been happy if she won), I hope VH1 will find a new dean for the next show. This whole season was about the psychology of the problems the girls had. It felt more like “Reality Rehab” than Charm School. I kept wishing for Dr. Drew to show up and actually help the girls instead of just exploiting them.

50. Mrs Young says:

I’m glad Risky won and wouldn’t have been disappointed if Marcia had won. I guess everybody else forgot how Ashley was acting just a couple of days before the finale in New Orleans. She acted in front of Ricki that she had changed … even if she had won the $100,000, she would have still found a way back to the pole. What mother says that she’s making her son gay just because he loves pink, purple, and jewelry.

51. Nancy says:

I am very happy that Risky was the winner because she did a grat job on the show the whole time she was there and always kept it real with Ricki, the other females, and herself..Congralutaions..

52. Queen722 says:

I AM SO HAPPY THAT RISKY WON. SHE IS AN INSPIRATION TO YOUNG GIRLS ALL OVER THE WORLD. I UNDERSTAND WHAT MOLESTATION FEELS LIKE. IT IS A VERY PERSONAL AND TOUCHY-FEELY SUBJECT TO TALK ABOUT. ASHLEY SHOULDN’T HAVE WON BECUAE ALL SHE WAS GOING TO DO WAS GO BACK TO THE POLE AND STRIP. IF RISKY HADN’T WON I WANTED MARCIA TO WIN. SHE CHANGED AND STOPPED DRINKING. BUT I FEEL LIKE THE MONEY WOULD HAVE SENT HER BACK INTO RELAPSE. THE BEST WOMAN WON. PEOPLE SHOULDN’T JUDGE HER BUT THEY SHOULD EMBRACE HER AND LISTEN TO HER STORY. GOD BLESS YOU RISKY. I HOPE GOOD THINGS ARE IN YOUR FUTURE.

53. lillywhite says:

I love Risky and I am extremely glad that she won Charm School. She deserved it because she finally did the on thing that she wanted to do from the beginning, open up.
    Woooooo Risky won yayyyyyyyy Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54. TRUTH! says:

OH PLEASE! U people need to STFU! EBONY DESERVED to win! Why shouldn’t she have won??? Why?? Ashely sure in h– didn’t deserve a d@m thing! She will be back in vegas actin a fool! Oh did u see her youtube videos?? I rest my case. You people are full of crap! Also Marcia will be back to drinking. She even said “I can’t promise you i won’t go back to drinking” Keyword….she did this for the show, that was IT! Marcia didn’t deserve crap! Allls well that ends well, the BEST person won, and she was showed to be the BEST from Episode 1-10! and that person was EBONY Risky Jones! Remember that!!

Always the TRUTH!

55. stowns says:

CONGRADS,RISKY !!! I’am so proud of you. You showed America that not all black women are loud and and ”ghetto” as so many white people call it. I think the white girls who were on the show proved that theory to be a stereo type. They also proved that they validate themselves with stipper poles and booze. For the most part all of you sisters made them look like the wild, nasty bimbos that they really are.
    I too was molested at a very young age. This is a common yet very painful thing in most women lives. You just keep healing and do something nice for yourself with the cash. I loved you on Real Chance of Love and you caied yourself like a real woman on Cham School..Good Luck Risky. Hope we see you on the big screen again.

56. Whitney says:

I, for one, am so glad that Risky won. Just looking at the final three, it was painfully obvious that it was between Marcia and Risky. I feel the reason that Ricki was still undecided at the very end was because she wanted to see if either Marcia would somehow vow to finally tell her mother the reason behind her excessive drinking or if Risky would finally open up just like the rest of the women did on the show. Marcia chose to protect her Mom and Risky chose to open up. I’m not surprised! I could see it coming but Risky deserved it. It may not seem like she needed help, but they called her “The Ticking Timebomb”…and people like that always need guidance! Anyway…good show and great finale! I’m ready for the reunion!

57. rickle says:

BEST CHARM SCHOOL EVER!!!! Im so happy Risky won, I started crying!!(18 yr old dude,you guys)

58. EsSaNcE says:

Omq! iiM So Happy that Risky won. I knew she was qonna win bcuz she opened up more and finally looked deep down to find herself and her strength. She also loves to help people which is good thing. I can see Risky changing an community. Ebony you are my role model. she show how people can change and dont have to be afraid to open up to people.. COngrats on ur success i wish her well.

59. shanelle says:

i think risky deserve it. she been my role model. since she have been on real chance of love. she had came a long way and may od bless her in every way. she will make it in life and make sure that she put god first and always. i seen her flare off on real cahnce of love with milff. she bit her tongue and kept it moving!!!so keep uop the good work and may you have alot of blessings to come

60. dennis says:

61. dennis says:

ASHLEY deserved to win the most in charm school…RISKY is a great girl, and im happy she has the money, but obvisouly after this interview, she isnt doing anything with the money she said she would..shes “trying”…she really had no major reason to be on the show anyway…MARCIA even deserved to win over RISKY…im disappointed by the outcome..but i wish RISKY the best regardless….it sux theres no charm school reunion =[[ or daisy of love reunion…

62. d says:

63. Brittany says:

that’s my girl I love her since REAL CHANCE OF love… She has a good heat anD I love the charity ideal for the girls with fathet hat are locked up my daughter father is locked and and even in there he is still a great dad… congrats RISKY…..

B-MORE

64. Thee says:

That was incredible speak! I felt every word she said!I am so glad Risky won because i was pulling for her to win! I wish her the best!

65. Shondra says:

You go Girl!!!! congrats on the win and make the little girls watching you on that show know that they can overcome and there is someone out there like them..

Yeah Eboni

66. CHANDRAAA says:

i kneww risky was gonna win from the start shes an amazing person in and out and im si happy for you i wish you the best you are an inspiration for so many ppl < Im just so happy for her and shes the best :)
    Its funny cuase i dont watch chamr school and this charm school just felt so different and it rlly was :)

67. LOVE says:

MAN ilOVE RiSKy SOO MUCH iWAS PRAyN SHE WiN d WHOlE tiME &&GOOd tHiNG SHE did ;)iAlMOSt CRyD WEN RiCKy SAiD HER NAME.

68. holly says:

that sucks that Risky won bc what she doing with the money … getting fake @#%$~%(_&&@()^_ boobs. like everyone else, what a f*ckin waste, Marcia should have won!!!!

69. Ravenv says:

I love risky. i’m glad she won.I knew she was going to win. CONGRATULATIONS.

70. janet says:

ooooooooooHHHHHHHH MY GOSH YOU WON WELL CONGRADULATIONS !!!!!!! …..DONT WAIST THE MONEY THAT FAST

71. Rhonda says:

I am really happy for Risky… I think i fell in love with the person after seein her on realchance….she reminds me so much of myself…..I beleive she has that potential to be who she wants to be and its goin to take u far girl…keep bein that person that brightens up a room by just enterin it……

72. Chico says:

IM SO HAPPY RISKY WON!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DESERVED TO WIN CUZ LIK ITS SAID AND WATCHD SHE WAS ONE OF DA REALIST GURLS ON DA SHOW SHE WAS NEVER FAKE N WAS DOIN WAT SHE DO AND NOT HATE ON NOBODY LIK SUM OF THE GIRLS ON THE SHOW. ON KIKI BEING ELIMINATED RICKI JUS ELIMINATED HER BECAUSE SHE KNEW IF SHE KEPT KIKI CHAOS WILL HAPPEN IN THE HOUSE CUZ ALOT OF GIRLS DIDNT LIK KIKI’S ATTIDUE DANG LOOSER SHES MAD FINE AND KEWL LADY NEWAYZ RISKY DESERVED OUT THE 3 GIRLS RISKY IN MY OPION IS CHARM SCHOOL MATERIAL N AN EXCELLENT ROLE MODEL TO LIL GIRLS GROWIN UP STRUGGLIN N FEELIN BAD BOUT THEM SELVES. SHE SHOULD OPEN DA CHARITY FOR KIDS I’LL DONATE EVERY WEEK IF THAT HAPPENDS. ALSO SHE SHOULDNT GAT A BOOB JOB SHE LOOK FLAWLESS DA WAY SHE IS BUT IF THATS WAT MAKS HER FEEL GOOD AY BEAUTIFY URSELF EVEN MOR!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS RISKY FO WININING DAT MULA AND DA SHOW ;)

73. kathhy says:

happy that Risky won.She was my pick.a job well done,girl!

74. ana says:

congralutaions risky hope you keep it up girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well deserve

75. ta-ta says:

1st of all, i can feel your pain risky and i no it was hard to let your feelings and thoughts go especially to people you don’t see everyday or deal with on a regular basic but you did it.Risky, you have a gift god is watching over you so make him proud and do your best with telling your story theres people beside you going though the same thing or something close to it so again and again GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76. Ree Ree says:

I am so happy that Risky won. I cried when Ricki said her name. I am also a victim of molestation by my step father and I have also struggled with getting over that nightmare in my life. It was tearful watching Risky talk about her experience and it brought me to the realization that it don’t matter who you are, there are many of us who were afraid and ashamed to speak about it. It had made me a distrusting person and I also blamed my mother. Thank you Ebony for bringing light to this situation and from now on all you deserve is happiness and to live life burden free. Love you lots.

77. stephanie says:

I am so proud of risky i knew in my heart she was going to win. she deserved to win she open up completely and in the session with her mom,the doctor,and ricki i really felt her pain, her sorrow, and her aspiration to go forward in life and acomplished the goals she have set for herself.congrats risky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you gurl. Be blessed stay prayed up and let the good lord be your guide,may he bless you and your family.Im sending out a special prayer for your brother cuz i know what your going through and how you feel i have a son that is in the pen he went in at the age of 17th yrs old and now he is 19. I struggle everyday with the thought of my son being locked up but i also stay prayed up with jesus christ thats my guide in life and he will be your guide too. Again congrats!!!!! GOD BLESS.

78. ree ree says:

i love u risky and i’m glad you won. i too was molested by my step father and everything that followed after that in my life was a reaction to it. i sometimes get depressed also and i don’t trust too many people. i can also have a temper at times but i have done self therapy and forgive everyone who has wronged me. especially my mom. i see that was a big move for you and it reminded me of my situation and brought me to tears cuz 4 a moment i saw me in u. a young girl ashamed 4 the nightmare she had to live and keep a secret 4 so long. you’ve made a big step in letting that out and from now on all i wish is complete happiness to you and ur fam. god will do the rest. much love.

79. crystal says:

im so happy that risky won go girl

80. NOING it says:

i’am so happy she won but i can understand why it took her that long to come out i can relate be that speaker for all woman real talk

81. J10 says:

THATS WHO I WANTED 2 WILL GOC BLESS RISKY!!!!!!!!!!!

82. WTF?!! says:

On the show’s finale when Risky said she wanted to start a charity I chuckled and thought to myself, yeah right!! I didn’t think she was honest when she said that. She’s already making excuses when she says, “I wanted to, but I didn’t realize how hard that is.” But only time will tell. I don’t hate Risky but I do hate liers!!
    I think Bubbles should have won. She needed the $$ to pay for college to help her become a decent member of society, unlike the other girls who weren’t making any effort to better themselves but just waiting on the next appearance or dance or whatever. Little do they know beauty does not go a long way but a good education does! And most of the them made fun of her because she was smarter than all of them combined. Bubbles will have the last laugh when she gets her PhD while the others are still making appearances and dancing with their sagging fake boobies! :)

83. YOUNGMOLLA says:

LET ME START OFF GOD BLESS YOU AND HER FAMILY BLESS YOUR BROTHER AND JAIL. I’M SO GLAD YOU WON CHARM SCHOOL YOU WERE MY PICK FROM DAY ONE BECAUSE YOU’RE FUNNY, NICE, ABOUSLUETLY BEAUITFUL, AND A REAL AMAZING PERSON AND I’M SORRY THAT YOU WERE MOLTESTED THAT’S NOT COOL BECAUSE THEY WOULDN’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO THEM SO WHY DO IT TO SOMEONE ESLE. I LOVED YOU SEEN REAL CHANCE OF LOVE CHANCE MADE A BIG MISTAKES. GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE BRING YOU AND YOUR BIG BLESSING. PEACE OUT

84. TIA says:

EBONY I KNEW U COULD WIN CS. YOU KEPT IS REAL. YOU SEEM VERY DOWN TO EARTH& VERY GENUINE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR EIN& JUST DO U! I THINK YOUR MAKE OVER IS NICE, YOU DID NOT OVER DO IT!!! I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU. I FEEL LIKE MYSELF & ALOT OF OTHER LADIES CAN RELATE TO YOU, SO THANKS FOR BEING YOU& BEING REAL!!!!!!

85. Michelle says:

i am glad that ricky won but i think ashley shold of won she make the most progress and how r u gonna say that ashley will go back to wht she was doin u dont knw her!!

86. ash says:

ashley totally deserved and needed the money hello she has a kid did ricki even think about that?

87. MZTREASE says:

I’M SOOOOO GLAD RISKY WON,WOW

88. shampaighnu says:

hey risky you go girl but i still think marcia should have won

89. yagirl says:

I’m glad that Risky won. I’m especially glad that she opened up about what happenned to her. She is truly an inspiration to many girls. I am not happy about her getting fake boobs w/ the money though! She is beautiful and real and shouldn’t be putting “FAKE” on her body!

90. anna79 says:

girllllll iam soo glad u won. do good and when i get my money right ill help u with the charity. iam already have one started up by my friend.would love to help u with urs. and thank you for opening up ive also been though it.it took me a long time to tell someone about it.”MAY GODS SPEED BE WITH YOU AND UR FAMILY”

91. Joan Edwards says:

Hi Risky, first of all i love u and my son is crazy bout u.Congrats on the winning girl way to go, i knew u was gonna get it from the first show, u have a great sense of humor and u kept it real and thats what a real woman as yourself represents..YOU GO GIRL!!!

92. Juvanka says:

Ricki couldn’t choose anyone better than risky..congrats boo!!

93. Misha says:

Out of the 3 still there, Marcia showed the most change..anyone with an addiction would know its hard to stop whatever you’re addicted to…I really feel like Ricki’s judging was backwards..ANybody that is willing to give up their spot and not care about the money shouldve won..YES..IM TALKING ABOUT BAY BAY BAY!!! As much as she annoyed me on both shows, she showed the most change and deserved to win…Ashley shouldnt have even lasted as long as she did…the 3 finalist should have been the girls who were actually opening up and changing..Sorry Risky, but I dont see why you were on the show to begin with…You were fine on Real Chance of Love…you always got along with people and everything..My 3 finalist were BAYBAYBAY…Marcia and Bubbles…(the 3 chicas that actually showed growth)…just because “you’re good” dosnt mean you dont deserve to win…JMO

94. Warren Brown says:

Risky i have had the biggest crush on you since you were on the real chance of love.The speech you gave really did touch me because my mom went through the same thing but she was messed with by her foster dad, and i think it was very brave of you to come out on national tv.I think you looked good with your small breast but i think you are extremely beautiful and any man would be happy to have you.

95. dede says:

Risky i hope you do what you said you was going to do with some of your money. You say people look up to you. Now some of them girls looking fowared to seening you walk your talk. Don’t let us down because i believed in you on the show but reading your interview i think marcia should have won.

96. Nae says:

Risky Should not have won! She didn’t belong on there and Charm School is Stupid and Phony! The 1st one was the best cuz some one who really needed the money won the money. I stopped watching it after awhile. Nobody deserved it forreal. I knew she won cuz she was flashing her money on twitter. Well at least now she can get herself a better weave job. And look Boob job it is. All these reality shows is nothing but a bunch of video/wannabe model ho girls anyway that’s looking for a come up.

97. Rhonda says:

God bless you Risky. You really deserve to win. I always like you from the beginning. You don’t a breast job, you are naturally beautiful. Do the right thing with your money.

98. always says:

Don’t get mad at Risky because she wants to buy fake breast. Many women get them to boost their self-esteem (Ashley), and God knows Risky’s self-esteem is low because of the molestation. Whatever she does with the money is her choice, because she deserves some happiness. There are already many organizations out there for children with parents in prison. Risky doesn’t have to start a new one; she can donate to an existing one or volunteer at one. Spend your money however you want and keep on shining. Ashley is jealous and fake to the end.

99. Shannon says:

Congrats…coming all the way from Jamaica. I liked you from the very begining and was hoping that you would have been the winner and you are!!! Congratulations Girl you derserve it!!

100. Tay says:

Congratulations, Risky, on being the Winner of Charm School! I wrote this for Prancer, and want to do the same for you. Regarding the $100,000.:
    1)Put 25-30% of it in a savings account or 6 month bank cd for Federal and State Income taxes.
    2)Give 10% to charity. God blessed you, and will again for this. Save the receipts, as these will be tax deductions.
    3)Pay-off all debt, beginning with high interest credit cards; pay-off all loans, car, student, etc.
    4)Open an IRA account. The $5,000./year is a tax deduction. This is your retirement. More on investing it in a minute.
    5)If you have children, open college accounts for each. These are also tax deductions.
    6)Rather than pay rent, buy a home that will increase in value over time. If you can put-down 20% cash at closing, your payments will be lower. Interest on home loan is a tax deduction.
    7)Invest 30%. The stock market is roaring, now. When you own stock, you are buying shares of ownership in companies. Go with those who can pay a dividend (3% or more), have a Price-to Earnings ratio (“P/E”) of 20 or below, and a Beta (degree of risk) of 1.0 or below. Go with things people need: Pharmaceuticals-Bristol Myers (ticker BMY), Telecom-Verizon (VZ) or better, ATand T(ticker T), Utilities -Consolidated Edison (ED) or Dominion Resources (D); Consumer-ConAgra (CAG), Kraft (KFT) or Altria (MO). And Energy stock like British Petroleum (BP) has a great yield. A cyclical like Caterpillar (CAT), a Tech like Apple (AAPL)will give you the growth. Open an account with Scottrade, Charles Schwab, or E-Trade. You’ll be able to open your IRA acct and college accts, too. For your IRA, these stocks will be good, and add a royalty trust like BPT or NRT. If you are concerned about the risk in the stock market, you can open an account with the US Treasury Department and buy bonds (www.treasurydirect.gov) with a minimum of $100. and that income is tax free! And your principal is guaranteed/safe!

I hope this helps to get you started. I’m a teacher, and when my parnets died, all of a sudden I had unexpected money, and have had to learn alot about managing money, so I’m speaking from experience. And no one will watch it better than YOU! Good luck to you, and once again, Congratulations!

101. keneisha says:

Hey Risky…am very very happy that you’ve won. I am a huuuggge fan from real chance of love days up until this very day. You’ve been like an idol to me and each step that you went through with the commandments i felt like i went through it as well. Although i did not go through all the things you’ve been through i still look at you as i very strong open minded individual who knows how to be clam and patient. I love you girl and u r my idol and i wish that 1 day i could get to meet you. I wish you all the best in everything that you do. Congradulations!!!!!!

102. JERISHA SUTTON says:

HEY Ebony I put your name like that because you deserve it.First i would like to say i see alot of myself in you and i cried everytime you had some thing to say. Seeing you on tv was nothing the way you handle yourself was it. i have been in the same situations you have. My mom is everything to me and what you told your mom i have it in me to say.You made me (Jerisha Sutton)
    feel like i can be some and do things i’ve dreamed of thank you…..

103. Lachal Carothers says:

I’ve had a change of heart I do think Risky desrved to win because she’s awesome but wasn’t anything really wrong with her in the first place But I’m happy for her.

104. MIZZJACQUETTA says:

Yes!!! SHe Won Yay I soooooooooo proud of you RISKY U WAS MY FAVORITE!!!!!

105. Markeita says:

Hey Ebony you did GREAT and that was alot of hard work to say what you had to say as the old Ebony wouldn’t say. I’m so glad you won because all that you’ve been through GOD made it happen. Just pray for your brother wishing you two can be with eachother again as a FAMILY Love ya girl keep your head up and always put GOD first.

106. iniki says:

i just wanna say i realy look up to you risky an im really glad u won…….. u ar my hero. but how did u get the courage to jus come out an say all of that? wen u opened up at the end i cried i love u

107. Angelica says:

I just wanted to say that i usually just watch these shows because im bored and the reality twist makes it better then any other tv show, but this show i watched every week and every week i related, first related to ashley because i became a mom at 19 and i know how hard it really is to support and be a respectable mother. I love my son like she loves her unconditionally. But it was you risky who i felt the most connection with because well things that have happened to you have happened to me i have a different story but when u spoke yours tears just fell because the pain that it happened was bad enough but telling the whole world that it happened took courage and strength that i wish i had sometimes, you touched my heart…and helped me a heal just a little bit more.

108. Marcia says:

I am so happy you won. I was rooting for you on Real Chance of love too. I like the fact that you want to help children with incarcerated fathers. I am the only girl with two over protective brothers also, me being the youngest. Both of my brothers have been incarcerated for different reasons, the middle brother still incarcerated. He have 3 young daughters who have to spend 4 years without their father. Not to mention, I have a 1 year old daughter whose father is incarcerated in a federal prison for 10 years. So I can honestly understand where your coming from; because that is definately a sensitive subject for me also. I am in school for communication/ journalism so I can make a difference in young females and males lives and to speak and open people eyes on situations like these. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

109. CHOCOLATE LOVER says:

EBONY CONGRATS!! U REALLY DIDN’T NEED CHARM SCHOOL,BUT GLAD U WON. BUT I FEEL SOME PEOPLE A TOOOOOO NOSEY. AFTER YOU AND YOUR MOM OPEN UP ABOUT YOUR SITUATION THAT SHOULD OF BEEN THE END OF THE FACT THAT FELT YOU DON’T OPEN UP. YOU DID THAT WITH YOUR MOM. SHE KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT RE-YOUR BROTHER. BUT NOOOO THEY ARE JUST THAT NOSEY AND THE FACT THEY DIDN’T KNOW THE DETAILS THEY SAY YOU “HOLDING BACK”, YOU MADE PEACE WITH THAT WITH YOUR FAMILY AND THATS ALL THAT SHOULD OF MATTER BUT NOOOO JUST NOOOSEY WANTED “DETAILS” I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT ABOUT THEM WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE “THAT” NOSEY?

110. Jesse says:

I’m glad she won!

111. martina butler says:

i thought you deserved the money i hope you for th best i believe you can help those who parents are carated i have a niece that feel like shes missed treated since her parents are incarated but i love her i would never miss treat her and thats a great thing you trying to do.

112. lover6111 says:

when is the reunion special…email me back and cute picture risky…

113. Akeem says:

Hey ebony congrats on the win you deserve beileve it or not but people watch this show an was helped by you being standing up an being bold saying that yea that happen to me but im not going to build an model my life around that you choose to say im what i choose to be not what happen to me good luck in evertything you do an im praying for you

114. desiree says:

why isnt there a reunion?!?!??!?!?!?

115. SHANELL says:

IM SO HAPPYTHAT RISKY WON.I WISH THA CHNCE WULD F PICK HER ON HI SHOW NOW I BET HE WIS HE WOULD OF HOE THE BEST FOR HER

116. It truly is really a hard task once to discover a reliable transpose telephone directory service. There are a little stuff you should pay inspiration as choosing the service on behalf of you. The company ought to provide you with the name and address of the telephone owner, names of one other household members, the name of the cell phone carrier, supplementary telephone numbers under this anyone’s name, along with previous addresses of the human being in query. By becoming a member you be able to hold access to facilitate unlimited change telephone lookups as well because unlimited people searches.

117. Particular of the benefits of doing a reorder telephone call would live to facilitate discover several details concerning multiple people by once otherwise other than the numbers themselves, you can get the results and the of your search proviso through web in further a couple of minutes, you know how to have major essentials such since the name with addresses of the people as soon as you can exist scouting around used for.