The Celebreality Interview – Ashley

cs3_finale_1v01v_39

“Duh. Of course I wanted the money. And of course I said things I didn’t mean and acted ways that weren’t myself,” Ashley tells us in her post-Charm School interview. And there’s more coming clean where that came from! Below, Charm School‘s resident “mean girl” talks about her return to stripping, why she thinks she deserved the prize money over Risky and Marcia, her embarrassment over appearing on Charm School in the first place, and why she doesn’t think being a bitch is such a bad thing, after all.

I pretty much know how you’re going to answer this, but how was your time on the show?

I just think Charm School sucked. I really do. I think that they might have put people like me and Farrah on there knowing we would never win, but because we were entertaining. So many of the girls on there were boring. I don’t think there’s a whole lot about me that needs to change. Yeah, maybe I’m mean to some people, but the people that I’m mean to ask for it. Brittaney Starr asks for it. The only one I regret a little bit is Bubbles. I think she’s a nice girl, but she really did get on my nerves. I lived with her for a month. I don’t pretend to be a genius. I know my role, but Bubbles thinks that she is Professor Bubbles. It’s like, why are you here if you know everything?

You say that you don’t need to change much. What about the thing you said about not wanting your son to be ashamed of his stripper mom? Was that just for TV?

A lot of the things that I said on the show were to win the show, but everything I said about my son was real. I wouldn’t use him to win a show. I really don’t want him to grow up and when everyone’s like, “My mom’s a doctor,” “My mom’s a lawyer,” he’ll have to say, “My mom’s a stripper.” Obviously, I don’t want that for my kid. I don’t want him to have to be embarrassed by other kids for what they might say to him. I had him when I was 19, and I was in a position where I had to make money to support my child, and that is how I did it. I don’t regret that, but I am going back to school. I have two years left. I went to college for two years until I had my son, and I chose to stop going, because I didn’t want to put him in daycare. When he’s in regular school, I’ll go back, but until then, that’s kinda my life. I didn’t win Charm School.

So you’re still stripping?

Yeah. Well, I’ve danced three times since Charm School. It’s when I don’t have appearances and I’m in town for the weekend, then yeah, I will. But I do three appearances a week, and I make good money doing that. It’s not stripping money, but it’s enough.

Is dealing with the added stress of traveling tough when it comes to seeing your son?

No. I travel on the weekends, and he’s with his dad on the weekends anyhow. I’ve turned down plenty of jobs because I will not leave Monday through Thursday. He knows that he’s with his mom during the week.

Where are you with James? Are you together again?

James and I…it’s difficult. I’ve been with James for four years and I have a baby with him. I love him to death. I’ll always love him. We’re not living together, but I want to work things out with him. We’re kind of just working on things as friends first. That’s kind of beating around the bush. I wouldn’t say he’s my boyfriend, but he’s the closest person to me, my best friend.

What about Matsuflex?

Oh god, what about him?

Are you together?

No, we’re not together. We never were together.

Really? There are pictures of you guys kissing all over the Internet.

Yeah, sometimes you kiss people. There are also pictures of me kissing Farrah and Brittanya. Whatever. I like to kiss people.

What about your reputation as a bitch? Are you still a bitch?

I want to say I’m a little bit more patient with people now. Before, it was just a stream of rude comments coming out of my mouth. I don’t know. I don’t think being a bitch is such a bad thing. I think that I say what everybody wants to say. I don’t even think it’s being a bitch most of the time. I feel like people are screaming at the TV, saying, “Oh my god, Ashley. Hurry up and say something.”

The touchy-feely nature of Charm School meant that you got to do that a lot less.

I think I held back a lot on this show, because there was $100,000 involved. If you compare me on Rock of Love and on Charm School, you will see a difference, mainly because I’m not stupid and I know when to keep my mouth shut. Don’t think I wasn’t thinking those thoughts. I just wanted to win the money.

What did you think about Farrah leaving the show?

She just couldn’t handle it. I really do think she wanted to change, but I don’t think she was prepared to be in the situation with those girls screaming all the time. I have a baby who screams all day. I’m used to it. [No lie: Al starts screaming in the background as if on cue.] I think the show was just not right for her. I understood that.

Seeing you guys on the clip show reminded me of what a loss that was in terms of entertainment value.

I was seriously not myself without her. There was nobody else that would do the crazy stuff that we do. Brittanya’s awesome, but she’s not into playing jokes on people. When Farrah was there, I didn’t care so much about winning. I was just having fun.

Did you think that you deserved to win?

Probably not, but I don’t think that Risky and Marcia deserved to win, either. I kinda always knew that I wasn’t going to win. Nobody wants to see me win. They needed a nice girl like Risky to win, because that’s the only way people would have been happy with giving someone $100,000. Yeah, I have a lot of fans, but so many people would have been like, “Ashley doesn’t deserve the money because she’s such a bitch.” I think I deserved it more than anyone because I have a kid. Brittanya deserved it too, because she has so much s*** going on, and she has a kid.

Why didn’t Risky deserve to win?

I don’t think she ever needed to be in Charm School. I like her. I think she’s a nice girl, but that’s the thing: she was always a nice girl. What changed about her? I’m not bitter. I’m glad she won because I’m certainly glad Marcia didn’t win. If she would have won, it would have been the biggest mistake ever?

You didn’t think her progress with alcohol was impressive?

No! She’s the biggest alcoholic to this day. I knew it was fake. I live in Vegas. Every time I go to a nightclub, she’s there wasted. She didn’t change. That money would have gone straight to alcohol, because let me tell you: whenever I start drinking, I’ll spend $500 on alcohol.

How was it dealing with the Real Chance girls besides Risky?

Oh my god. I think you saw how it was. I can’t tell you even one of them that I liked. I guess Risky was always nice. The problem was that those girls were on TV trying to date two guys who were not even famous. They were trying to date the Stallionaires. I’m sorry, what is that? Rock of Love is huge. That show will always be huge, and they wanted to figure out a way to outshine us, because it was obvious that the attention was going to be on us. That’s why they were screaming the whole time: to get attention. Obviously, it didn’t work because everything I ever read about it was like, “God, tell them to shut up.” I would never put myself in that situation again. And if I’d known I was going on the show with Real Chance of Love girls – because we had no idea beforehand – never would I have gone on there.

Do you have any regrets about crying and showing your vulnerability on the finale?

Yeah, I totally do. I feel like a douchebag.

What about when you said that you were being mean to make up for your lack of self-esteem? Was that a line?

Yeah. I just made my speech so that it would seem like I should win. It was stupid, I don’t know.

You have never struck me as suffering from low self-esteem.

Yeah, I’m not. I needed to use anything I could at that point to get the judges on my side. My self-esteem is awesome. I just looked in the mirror and I think I look really awesome today.

Did you get anything out of the challenges?

It felt good to do stuff in New Orleans. That was awesome. But all the rest were stupid. Honestly, I’m embarrassed I was on the show. I was happy that people got to see my kid because people thought I was lying about him. I had so much fun with Farrah for a few days. Really, that’s it.

Why are you embarrassed?

Watching it is almost painful. I think it was corny. I think it wasn’t me. People like me for who I am, I think. A lot of this show was me not being myself to try to win. I don’t feel like there’s anything wrong with how I am, and I think they were really trying to make me feel bad about the kind of person that I am. I feel really stupid for acting like I was going to change just because I wanted the money. Duh. Of course I wanted the money. And of course I said things I didn’t mean and acted ways that weren’t myself. That’s a lot of money that could have changed my life or anyone’s life. But like Farrah said when she was eliminated, we’ll go make $100,000 this year. And that’s fine. Besides Brittanya, none of those other girls could have done that.

Keep up with Ashley via her MySpace.

Charm School with Ricki Lake show page
Charm School videos and extras
The Celebreality Interview – Risky
The Celebreality Interview – Marcia

1. monika says:

Ashley is brutal but honest, and I thought it took courage for her to confront James on the show. I think she should have won.

Do you think if she had said that the money would be college money for Al they would have picked her? Instead of paying for Risky’s breasts?!?

2. realityfiend504 says:

All the people on here saying it wasn’t fair that she didn’t win should be kicking themselves now. At least on the past Charm Schools the runner-ups were gracious losers.

3. What??? says:

Ashley girl–I’m a 37 year old married mommy and I think you are AWESOME! You always put a smile on my face and make me laugh! You totally rock! Hope to see more of you!!!

4. jewsus says:

I’m glad Ash owned up to just trying to win and not being committed to change. That makes her even more awesome in my opinion. Not like we all didn’t know that already, but her brutal honesty is always fun

5. Blackout says:

Honest but awsome. The show was already bs anyways all the people that did change had to leave. WTF?

6. Jessica says:

I thought the whole time Ashley was fake, and was I right-YELP. All just an act to try and win the money. She is right though, she never had a chance of winning. They just needed someone like her on the show for people to hate.

7. Kzil says:

I wish you luck in your life and hope that your son is not affected by your real personality. You are entertaining, but you gotta know when to say when.

8. CSO says:

and people actually idolize this ++++)(+&`~~*))`(! away from her son out drinking all the damn time

i know parents who have 3 kids before they’re 19 and they’re not stripping to feed them or leaving them to go drink and party all night; nothing’s wrong with stripping but you only have one child QUIT USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE

9. Malia says:

I love ashely!! &*%@^&+#&)^()$$^ the haters

10. tori says:

i think ashley should have won shes my fav. and she kept her cool b/c i couldnt handle being there for more than a day

11. hellfusionx says:

I Love :) Ashley :) but honestly she had a problem who don’t to admitted she is using her son like excuse for her stripping life. My mom was stripping too but she do that because she wasn’t able to do anything else but you can back to school and complete your study baby maybe you can have your own show here Vh1 with all th bloundarage……………

12. JB says:

No ashley totally didn’t deserve to win. Actually I think Bubbles should have won (for putting up with everyone with such grace)or maybe Bay Bay Bay. It was obvious in ashley’s “speech” at the end that she was lying. Just a few nights before at the strip club acting like total trash..and she was trying to convince them she changed? Obviously she has no acting career in her future. She makes some funny comments here and there but other than that- she thought she was way hotter and way cooler than she actually is. She needs to re evaluate her self esteem and make sure it’s not a false sense of security. She has a huge forehead which she is smart enough to keep covered and wears tons of make=up to cover the rest up..and bought her body. No I am not a hater, I just have more respect for myself and look better at age 36 after 2 kids. Thanks ashley for working so hard for the last few weeks(for free!) to make us laugh at you (not with you)…maybe you really should have paid attention in charm school!!

Good luck to Ashley..unless she changes she’s really gonna need it ;)

13. wink462 says:

ashley rules!!!
    ashley and farrah should have their own show!

14. millie says:

I never liked ashley i believed that she never changed, she is a hypocrite she talked ablot marcia and she is no different then her, she is also an alcholic and she plan to raise her son in that envioronment well ashley up and smell the coffee you not getting younger as matter of fact you look older, you look lik a forty year old trying to look young leave that man you have and go back to school you can do itat least for your son.

15. Rachell says:

:( Now she can’t afford a decent hairpiece :( Ashley, please wear something a little less obvious, you need a chinstrap for that thing on your head.

16. AngelWired says:

I think you are great just the way you are. I think you and Farrah should get your own show. I would have never finished watching CS3 if you or Farrah were not there to the end. Hello, VH1???

17. maidenUSA says:

For once Ashley is human when it comes to her being with her son and admits she is embarrassed for her son to know that she is a stripper. I gotta say she was being real on this interview about the show and the girls. It’s true risky didn’t really changed she was always a nice person and i hope it is not true that marcia went back to getting wasted, that would be a shame because she was showing progress. I can’t wait to watch the reunion, all hell is gonna break loose

18. Future_0bsession says:

I agree with her when she says RoL is bigger and better than RCoL, but that’s about it.

19. olivv says:

i actually like ashley. i think shes cool & funny. and obviously a good mom. i didnt like when she was mean to bubles, but it’s a show, and they needed some drama.

20. chase says:

Ashley, U, Farrah and Brittanya are awesome!!! I wish Vh1 would give u your own show because you, farrah and the blondtourage kept rol and cs3 very interesting and fun to watch!!!! God bless, stay the same, and don’t chnage for nobody!!!!!!!

21. barbara says:

Ashley is a hateful liar; on Charm schoOl she said her son waS BLACK.ALSO,SAID IT ON ROCK OF lOVE. SHE IS HATEFUL AND UGLY INSIDE AND OUT. ALSO, VERY STUDID AND SHALLOW. THERE ARE NO GOOD, REDEEMING QUALITIES ABOUT HER, NOT AT ALL. A WASTE FO FLESH. DISCUSTING!

22. Lee says:

at least she’s honest.

23. LOVE67 says:

Well first of all I must say Ashley is very entertainment and good TV, but I honestly think she acts like a 19 year old acts. She never out grew her PARTY stage. I’m a mother of an awesome 2 year old lil boy and there’s no way I would ever put him thru any of that S***! Really Ashley quit using your son as an excuse to strip. I know a million single mothers with kids and trust me they do very good on their own and are always there for there babies! So my advice would be to grow up and really think about your kid. One more thing I don’t know if you realize how stupid and pathetic you sound saying “I just like to kiss people”!! ~)~_+$#$&$_)!`(%$$ That’s what you should feel ashamed of!

24. candy619 says:

Ashley your such a dumb ^&(`$*)~_&^~^*#*) _!~`_$!@*%@+&~ hater!!! Riisky desereved to win you didn’t deserve to get as far as you did!

25. nicole says:

i totally understand you i’m a single mom raising two kids, and well im a striper, but im not ashamed, i’m actually proud.

26. Dwayne says:

Ashley is real and brutally honest. I love her.

27. TotalBlammBlamm says:

I. LOVE. YOU. ASHLEY.

You glorious thing, you.

You just keep on keeping on, baby. I am totally serious… and I’m an ‘older fan’ too (a 40 something Mom).

Some advice: GET YOUR DAMN EDUCATION! With your intelligence, moxy, and a diploma/degree to back you up, you will be able to do anything! I’m a huge fan.

Don’t self censor anymore either, PLEASE! If the world doesn’t like what you have to say, screw ‘em. My Dad always taught me, if you don’t like me, then clearly YOU have a problem!

YOU ROCK, LITTLE GIRL!!

28. TotalBlammBlamm says:

PS – Show pitch to VH1: Why not do a show with Farrah and Ashley that would have a call in format? They could give snarky advice. ‘Ask The Blondorage (sp)’. I think that would be hilarious!

I really enjoyed watching Farrah and Ashley’s shenanegans. Pure joy, pure entertainment! :)

29. lin says:

Ashley, I get the stripping. BUT until you’re done school and ready to be more of who you can be,……
    start now….$500 on alcohol? SAVE THAT !!! Look at your boy. You are doing what you can and know how to do. Do more of it. You are wise enough to know what you have. Be wiser with what you do with it! Much hope for your continued success!!! Keep moving forward. Hopefully James will come around-that would be awesome.
    There is someone for you who will value you and not stray-when you are ready, whenever whoever he is is ready.

30. Danielle says:

I am so happy Risky won I am glad ashley did not win.. I knew she was only doing it for the money she did not learn nothing in charm school. For her saying that the real chance girls was trying to outshine them is crazyy stallionares what??? I love Real and Chance and in my opinion Real and Chance of love was better than Roock of Love because one it was more classier and twwo it was reallll chance was reall.

31. justme145 says:

This was the worst Charm School ever. They already had a winner picked before they even started filming.

Ashley is real and she should get credit for that! Who cares if she’s a stripper? Since when was it okay to look down on someone for supporting their child? It’s obvious she loves him, and she should have won for that reason alone. At least she’s being honest about just wanting the money – why did ANY of those girls do the show? Everyone seems to act like this is real life. It isn’t. It’s a TV show, and I for one want to watch good TV – not a bunch of “normal” girls.

I love you Ashley!

32. What??? says:

TotalBlammblamm–Love, love, love your show idea! That would be awesome!!!

Mean girls unite!!!

33. alberto says:

I like Ashley but she is always gonna be a (##)^+`()`!@!@*@~ She is honest but brutal and she was just being mean to everybody on tv to get kinda famous.

34. Mel says:

One thing i agree with ashley this show sucks, its corny, and the reason that there is goin to be no Reunion show is because the raitings was too low. what make this show so wack is that alot of this females, mostly the rock of luv chick was faking, acting so corny, i hope this is the last charm school, i don’t want to see a charm school 4.

35. jeremy says:

Ashley is pathetic. I knew from the get go taht she was just a fraud. I understand you having to do what you have to for your son but your post show interview shows that you have no respect for yourself your son or others around you. By the way, rock of love sucks. the best show to me is I love money.

36. Bianca says:

Im not here to judge Ash but she has been through alot and by her saying she lied about the whole speech is B.S shes just saying that so she can make everybody believe she is hard. Im not saying shes fake. Im glad Risky won, she has a beautiful soul..

37. bebe says:

actually, I thought ricki would choose ashley. I think ricki WANTED to choose ashley, but maybe someone mentioned that risky was always behaving herself and ashley was always getting in trouble.

I think they should not have mixed these two shows. it seems that caused a lot of problems because of the differences between the shows themselves. rock of love has a bigger audience and a celebrity who is/was famous to people who don’t watch reality shows. most people are aware of rock of love and even know about some of the girls. a few of the girls are known to some degree before they go on the show… they’re not as well known as bret, but they probably are as famous as chance and real.

plus, the rock of love girls behave differently than the real chance girls. maybe because a huge number of them are strippers? on rock of love, strippers are just the thing to be while I doubt real and chance (especially chance) are as interested in such crazy chicks.

another big problem is the NAMES! ashley’s name may be something other than “ashley” but still, she’s going by a real name not something that real or chance dubbed her. risky has one of the better names from that show, but it sounds weird to say ashley, marcia and risky. why didn’t the real chance girls get their real names back (or their stripper names or whatever they go by)?

also I agree with ashley… some things did seem designed to make the charm schoolers feel bad about themselves. why? ashley should know that good self esteem is more than looking in the mirror and thinking “I look hot today.” I have a feeling all of the girls think they look pretty good. why else would they be on a tv dating show. teach them something else.

38. trinib says:

Ashley is real… big whoop… her own show??? disaster….People can you set the bar a little higher when picking people to look up to…

39. cini123 says:

I still can not for the life of me figure out what exactly is so funny, or likeable about $!`$@`&*))!#^^* ley. I think that she is honest and that is the only thing that I respect about this homely blow up doll from hell. I can see where a 12 year old boy with raging hormones or a 12 year old mean girl in the making would find childish antics like the ones that she and Farah were a part of funny but I can’t see how any thinking adult would find those two funny. I just kept saying how stupid and to use her word “retarded” the two of them were. It just shows the maturity level of a lot of the viewers. Oh…and for the record $!`$@`&*))!#^^* ley, there are a lot of girls out there who have had babies a lot younger than 19 and didn’t resort to stripping, so try another excuse.

40. Larren says:

ashley sucks…hate her..shes fake

41. YOUNGMOLLA says:

ASHLEY IS FAKE SHE THE FAKES PERSON IN REALITY TV SHE DON’T HAVE ANY FANS IF IT COMES DOWN TO ME FLAVOR OF LOVE,REAL CHANCE OF LOVE, I LOVE NEW YORK, DAISY OF LOVE ALL THOSE SHOW WERE BETTER THAN ROCK OF LOVE AND ASHLEY IS UGLY SHE LOOK LIKE A MAN. SHE THINK SHE BETTER THAT EVERYONE AND SHE DON’T DEVSVERE TO WIN JUST BECAUSE SHE HAD A KID SMILEY FROM FLAVOR OF LOVE HAD KIDS BUT SHE DIDN’T USE THEM TO WIN. MARCIA DIDN’T ACT LIKE A SORRY LOSER SHE WAS HAPPY FOR RISKY. THE JUGDES PROBRABLY FEEL CRAZY FOR BELIEVEING ASHLEY CHANGED. BUT I STILL WISH THE BEST FOR ASHLEY AND GOD BLESS HER.

42. dorothy says:

I dont think Riski should have won.Ashley was the real winner

43. YOUNGMOLLA says:

NOBODY LOOKING DOWN ON ASHLEY FOR TRYING TO BE A GOOD MOTHER TO HER CHILD. BUT DON’T USE STRIPING AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOU’RE LACK OF SMARTS. SHE LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE BECAUSE PEOPLE GIVE HER PRAISE FOR ACTING STUPID FARRAH ACTS NOTHING LIKE ASHLEY. THEY SHOULD HAVE REPLACED ASHLEY WITH FARRAH ON THE FINALE. AND I’M SO GALD RISKY WON. ASHLEY WAS GONNA USE MOST OF THAT MONEY FOR DRINKING SO WOULD HAVE USED 500,000 ON BEER AND WINE. I PRAY AND HOPED ASHLEY WILL TRULY CHANGE AND BE A BETTER MOTHER TO HER SON CAUSE THIS AIN’T GONNA MAKE IT. AND YA TALKING ABOUT LARISSA GONNA BE A BAD MOTHER LOOK AT ASHLEY. GOD BLESS HER TO CHANGE AND BLESS HER SON TO HELP HER CHANGE.

44. Sophia says:

I think Ashley rocks and was really hoping she would win. It’s so true that Risky should not have won, she was already charming and didn’t need to be there.
    I hope Ashley can give up stripping and become some other sort fo entertainer cause she is charasmatic, !~!#!$`~+*&_~~@@+ y or not. Also, she has nothing to be ashamed of, lots of us watching tv loved tuning in just to see her.
    VH1 should give her a show!

45. evan says:

ashley is the best she deserved to win to suport her child and for everybody that thinks ashley didnt deserved to win you guys r lame lol

46. Georgia Girl says:

Once a $)((_&~&^)#%*~@$^ Always a $)((_&~&^)#%*~@$^ AND she is Blonde

47. SAM says:

I WANTED BAY BAY BAY TO KICK YO !+~$&#)&@~%$+!# HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. tavaris says:

COME ON!!!!, who wasnt there for the money? Lets not play dumb, everything was an act i like risky but including her everyone did an act. seriouly? come on i dont blame ashley

49. bainwashed says:

I wish vh1 would stop glorifying hateful,strippers and discusting people like ASHLEY,YUK!

50. sky says:

Ok, so maybe ashley is a $%!`$*“@*@+&^#)$ but at least shes real about it unlike marcia.I’M glad risky won…anyone but marcia after the way she did brittanya!..so dirty…ignore the haters ashly…love you!

51. Jamd says:

I agree with Ashley! Risky didn’t change at all!! I love Ashley and all but I don’t think she changed as much as Marcia! Everybody says all she did was stop drinking on the show but she also stopped getting in arguements and wasn’t making snotty remarks all the time like before! And Risky didn’t deserve to win one bit because okay yeah she opened up and said she was molested and seriously that’s great and all but…you open up ONCE on the entire show and you win it all?? That’s a crock a *@^!)@+$`~()#(@$ Why did Risky even come on this show because she didn’t change at all! Ricki Lake was the worst principal of all because Risky didn’t even need to be there. Marcia honey, if you’re reading this, YOU are the winner of Charm School! You changed the most and you don’t need 100,000 dollars to tell you that. Risky obviously just wanted the money! All she said was she doesn’t want ppl to feel pitty for her but than how come at the final elimination all she did was ball her eyes out?? Risky I used to like you but now I see that you’re a fake little (&+@)##!~@^*_$~#! Marcia you are the winner of Charm School!!!! $*%(@(`_)&(_+#(_ Ricki Lake! I hate Risky for even being on the show because she didn’t even need it and I hate Ricki Lake because she’s a dumbass that picked the wrong person to win. The only reason she picked her was because she’s been called a racist before the show and during the show! Next season of Charm School better be fair because Risky winning is basically having the show be called, “The Classiest Girl That Doesn’t Even Need Change Wins 100,000 Dollars!” $*%(@(`_)&(_+#(_ THAT!

52. brina says:

I LOVE ASHLEY AND THE WAY SHE TELLS PEOPLE HOW IT IS EVEN IF IT IS BRUTAL. LIKE WHEN SHE TOLD BUBBLES SHE WAS #_*`$+^(+&)+!&%~#+ ED…DUDE BUBBLES IS AN IDIOT. I COULD TELL SHE WAS BEING FAKE AND WHO WOULDN’T FOR 100k? I SURE WOULD. I WOULD NOT SAY I AM EXACTLY LIKE ASHLEY BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS…SHE’S THE *&*$(&_(+&#*+&)$ KUDOS ASHLEY…I AGREE WITH YOU RISKY DIDN’T DESERVE TO WIN NOR DID MARCIA…SHE’S A LUSH

53. Killa2009 says:

BIMBO Shut Da Fuc* Up!!!
    You dont know (%@_#$!_“)%(~_@ and Yeah so True everyone was there for the Money!!
    atleast Ashley is honest not like the othere fake H03s!!
    Brittanya Is so Hot….She should WIn..

54. yagirl says:

Ashley is the definition of white trash. She has some serious mental problems, and I will pray for her and her child. Let’s hope, for society’s sake, that she doesn’t reproduce again.

55. Wendy says:

I think ashley has a good point and who wasnt there for the money i didnt want marcia to win cuz i thought she was &(`$~#%^&_!^~$%% en ugly n im glad risky won but she didnt even need charm school she has always been good

56. candy619 says:

Risky deserved to win !Jamd whatever the %!#_$~%&`#$$~%!! your name is have you ever been %!#_$~%&`#$$~%!! in molested and have to talk about it in front of the whole world you dumb )(!&$+$^+%@`+%) insensitive loser!

57. Alex says:

I love Ashley, but really? She deserved it? I don’t think so. She really didn’t get much out of the lessons. If she was only there for te money that’s not changing. Ashley I love you and respect you, but I think Risky deserved it.

58. Alex says:

I love Ashley, but really? She deserved it? I don’t think so. She really didn’t get much out of the lessons. If she was only there for te money that’s not changing. Yeah, I know who wasn’t there for the f***** money. They were there for the money and for change. Ashley I love you and respect you, but I think Risky deserved it.

59. ashley h says:

When I first saw Ashley on rock of love, I knew right away her and farrah were gonna be on charm school. I think Ashley should have won just because she went to change for her son, Not for some dumb reason like (i need the money to stay out of jail. . .if thats the chase then chic work). Over all i really do think the right person won. Like that saying goes good things happen to the most wonderful people, And bad happen to the worest happen…

60. Mel says:

some people agree on Ashley, that risky don’t deserve the money, come on! she did well on all her challenges, she learned everything in class, she don’t drink or smoke, she never got into the drama, she just had a little argument with brittney starr, because brittney starr started to yell at her. i know she didn’t open up about her pass earlier and i don’t blame her, she had a ruff life and is hard inside for you to let it out. as for Ashley? wow she really shock everybody, no one was not really specting that, including me.

61. loser says:

when is the dam reunion and how do you get tickets?

62. Donnie says:

Just because she has a kid does’nt mean she should win. That is the most lame reason. Even though, I agree, some of the challenges were kinda stupid, I don’t think being fake should get you 100,000. Ashley admitted to being fake. I can see “fake” all in her face. And as for Britannya, just because she got in trouble with the law, does’nt mean she should win! Regardless, her opinion is a waste of time. I think the right person won! I personally would have liked to see maybe BayBayBay, Bubbles, or K.O win, maybe even see that girl Gia stay and change, but the winner is picked so everyone should put it to rest!!!!

63. BERTO!!! says:

I THINK ASHLEY TOTALLY HAS A POINT. EVERYTHING SHE SAID IS TRUE… AND ENTERTAINING.
    ***VH1, YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT GIVING ASHLEY AND FARRAH THEIR OWN SHOW… CALL IT “THE BLONDE-TOURAGE”, MAYBE WITH SOME CREATIVE-CLEVER SPELLING. I THINK THAT SHOW WOULD BE A HIT. ASHLEY IS A )+@@%@^`&~_~&##%% AMERICA LOVES )+@@%@^`&~_~&##%% ES!!! FARRAH IS LOVE-ABLE AND FUNNY, AND A )+@@%@^`&~_~&##%% IT WOULD TOTALLY WORK… MEAN, SEXY, )+@@%@^`&~_~&##%% Y, BLONDE GIRLS RULE…
    I’M A 22YR OLD, GAY, SINGLE, PUERTO RICAN MALE FROM PHILADELPHIA, PA… JUST TO ADD INSIGHT.

64. tat says:

IT’S NOT CALLED SINGLE MOTHER FEEL SORRY FOR ME SCHOOL, IF THEY HAD BABIES WITHOUT A FATHER TO TAKE CARE OF THEM OH WELL FOR THEM,THAT’S NOT WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT IF THEY SHOWED SOME KIND OF A CHANGE IN ASHLEY BUT HER TRUE COLORS STARTED TO COME RIGHT BACK OUT,AND CALLING BUBBLES A !#(!_$)(~^+~^$)&^* YOU DON’T SAY THOSE THINGS TO PEOPLE,YOU DONT KNOW IF THOSE JUSGES MAY POSSIBLY HAVE SOMEONE THAT IS MENTALLY CHALLENGED, SHE’S AN IDIOT. VERY PRETTY THOUGH

65. rell says:

ashley needs to put a sock in it forreal.. and what she said is pretty much the reason i thought none of the rock of love girls were there to change.. and risky did change.. too bad ashley was too fake and too stupid to realize that

i could tell ashley was full of !#`!_~^#+*^&$%+) from day 1 because she was still doing the same things in new orleans as she was when the show 1st started .. so sad

66. Ashley says:

I agree with Ashley, I love her the way she is, that is who Ashley is, and I agree with her about who should have won the money, and she is right, the show needs a ” good image ” to make the show look good and for that person to represent charm school, when in reality, someone who is doing all they can for there family and is truely real weather they live on someones couch or is a stripper should not matter, thank you.

67. Dina O says:

Ashley- Lied and was mean throughout the show! And when all her friends left the show. she lies and and Try to be nice to win the MONEY!! HaHaHa Glad she LOST! And my girl Risky WON!!! – Now What!!!

68. Angela says:

Gotta love Ashley for her honesty.. shes a !$%^&#*`_#&#_!^$` but at least she isnt fake. I dont blame her for fibbing a little for the money.. who wouldnt really. Risky didnt really change but she deserves the money.. anyone raised how she was deserves to shine for a while. Just bc she didnt get pregnant when she was young is no reason as to why she didnt deserve the money. Now she can have her baby the right way. Also its annoying when strippers say they had to strip for their kid. What a load of _+!#&!!@+&&$^!_~ Thats probably the worst thing you can do for your kid. Money isnt everything girls.. learn some self respect.

69. shelcure says:

i think ashley needs to get a life, she’s jus a mean )(#`$+!`#~@#!^+~` she did make progress, bt becasue she didnt win she sayin she was jus fakin it, she did make progress, bt she gone back to d old ashley, a big )(#`$+!`#~@#!^+~` she need to behave mature and cool it down for her son,i’ll be prayin for her cause she needs it and she needs god 2,

70. .: La SMiiL3 :. says:

i think ashley shoulda won; although she was rude sometimes at least she showed her feelings; she would get to da point of everythin without havin to hide her emotions.

71. Derp says:

Thank God Ashley knows what we all know about this crap show. Ricki Lake is a terrible host and terrible at being a headmistress for a charm school. She was so oblivious to even the most obvious, blatant, desperate attempts the girls made to get further in the competition. Like when Risky said she wanted to stick around and keep volunteering in New Orleans, Ricki never once used her brain and thought “Maybe this is just a ploy, maybe she’s just trying to earn brownie points?”

Really, this season’s show was terrible. Striker was a douche bag (really, this smart-mouthed, wise cracking jackass is a dean at a charm school?) I honestly can’t think of anyone who really deserved to win that entire season. I think if Farrah stayed the rest of the show and actually made an effort, she definitely would have won. Marcia still instigated (with Brittanya) Risky didn’t even need to be there in the first place, and what Ashley said was true, you really didn’t think they wanted Ashley to win — that people like her were just there for entertainment value, regardless of how much effort they put into the competition. And ugh, Ricki was just awful. Really VH1, if you ever have a Charm School 4, do the viewers a favor and get someone besides Ricki Lake…

72. ashley says:

im so happy that Risky won, im happy ashley didnt win the money. The only reason why ashley came on the show is for the money she really didnt care if she changed or not. if ashley did win i think she would go back to her old ways rude hateful

73. shawn lynch says:

Loved you on the show–keep on doing what your doing !!!

74. savasana says:

I wanted Ashley to win! VH1 has gone overboard making african-american women the winners only: Hoopz,Saphayri, Myamee and now Risky! Stop this negro college fund mentality!

75. Kiki says:

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING JAMD SAID 100%.

76. Jayzen says:

I really don’t watch these reallity shows. but, I think Ashley’s pretty funny. It just came on the T.V. & when I started to hear her comments about things, I started to watch. I’ve lived in Nevadia also & understand the way she is. If your not like her in Vegas your gunnah have a bad time adapting to the environment (if ya choose 2 b a resident). In Vegas, your surronded by sharks, etc. It took me like a yr or so to understand Nevadian-Vegian sence of humor.

77. d_dub(: says:

I think every show like this is plain bullsh*t and NO ONE deserves to win. No one is in it for “change”. Open your eyes people. This is entertainment. Every single one of them girls were in it for the fame and the money. Not their children, not themselves, not for charities, or anyone else. Only for the hundred grand. And the cameras. Reality TV has gone WAYYYYY too far.

78. U WISH U KNEW ME says:

LOL THIS INTERVIEW WAS REAL AND IT WAS TRUE. SERIOUSLY, I LOVE RISKY TO DEATH BUT SHE NEVER NEEDED CHARM SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE AND I HONESTLY THINK BRITTANYA SHOULDA WON OR SOMEONE WHO HAD A CHILD. NOT RISKY

79. colt45 says:

i will never believe anything that comes out of this fake %!+!&`!%*^@&)!! es mouth! marcia is more amazing than she will ever be. ashley is such a fake dirty @%$#“~~`##$%!#`& its not even funny, someone needs to call child protective services on her a ss. i bet rikki feels like a complete idiot. BRING BACK MONIQUE!!!!

80. Sal says:

I am glad Risky won the money and not Ashley!!! Also I don’t know why Ashley needed the $100,000.00, when she makes a lot of money stripping!!! Any ways Ashley likes to dress like a %(^(_^&@^&!!%!#%^ where make up like a %(^(_^&@^&!!%!#%^ and is comfortable like that, so it doesn’t make sense that she says she doesn’t want her son to be embarrased by her being a stripper???? If she is so concern about her son seeing her as a white trash stripper, then she should stop dressing, looking, and sounding like a white trash whoring stripper. If she would change her ways, I think she would be a great role model for her son and for herself.

81. Sal says:

I am glad Risky won the money and not Ashley!!! Also I don’t know why Ashley needed the $100,000.00, when she makes a lot of money stripping!!! Any ways Ashley likes to dress like a @*&$%(+!^^!_$)+)# where make up like a @*&$%(+!^^!_$)+)# and is comfortable like that, so it doesn’t make sense that she says she doesn’t want her son to be embarrased by her being a stripper???? If she is so concern about her son seeing her as a white trash stripper, then she should stop dressing, looking, and sounding like a white trash whoring stripper. If she would change her ways, I think she would be a great role model for her son and for herself.

82. Sam says:

Well, I personally was rooting for Marcia! It takes ALOT of discipline to resist a bad habit or addiction and she went cold turkey. Plus she wasn’t acting all terrible later in the show. Ashley is right in a sense, she, Brittanya and Farrah could go out there and make $100,000 easily…and probably in LESS than a year. They probably spend alot of money also. Ashley says she spends $500 on alcohol when she goes out….you go out 20x that’s 10,000 right there…imagine what she goes through in a year! Risky was not my favorite but I think that it was ultimately a GOOD pick! It must of took ALOT to put that out there on camera for everyone to see….she could of did it earlier just to “save” herself. Plus she seemed like a geniune person, I did not see meaness in her eyes. She even put herself last in regards to Marcia…she was motivating her to keep from drinking!!!! Even though it may of cost her winning charm school! She has a VERY good heart and I think she is the BEST CHARM SCHOOL winner yet! If you really think about what she did — quiet as it is kept….she was unselfish and put others before herself. And I remember she got shafted from winning Real Chance of Love….that dumb dude led her on and this other girl….letting them think one of them was going to win. I think he said if he could pick someone it would of been Risky….that dude was a moron. GO RISKY –EBony!

83. Autumn says:

I loved Ashely I hated Marcia and risky was ok I will love u 4 ever Ashely

84. Amanda Tabbert says:

Love her :) She is so genuine and honest. she says all of the things that everyone else is afraid to say. I just love that about her.

85. Always says:

How can Ashley even call Marcia an alcholic, when all she did was drink too? Look at the Bonus Clip from New Orleans; she was sloppy drunk. Being a @~$+^)%@(!!_!`*&% isn’t cool; you can get your butt kicked for saying mean things to people. Ashley needs to learn compassion and how to help others. That’s what Risky learned. She was compassionate towards Marcia and helped her with her drinking problems. All Ashley did was complain, complain, complain, and drink, drink, drink.

86. shannon says:

Someone suggested giving the blondetourage (Ashley, Farrah & Gia) their own show. How entertaining: a bunch of bisexual, drunks kissing and feeling on each other while flashing their fake breasts. Sounds like the perfect show for VH1.

87. always says:

The reason Ashley didn’t win is because she didn’t learn the lessons like Risky did. The lessons were supposed to teach them how to have compassion for others and how to help others. Ashley is so stupid she didn’t even know what she was feeling (compassion) when Marcia was crying about not telling her mom. The people who say Ashley should have won are just as stupid as she is, because they too didn’t get the message of the show (learn compassion and how to help others). Once you learned compassion (like Bay, Bay, Bay) you were sent home. Risky almost didn’t get it either that’s why she and Ashley were made to work the longest in New Orleans. Brittanya was sent home because she would never learn the lessons (she expressed to Ricki that everyone was faking including herself). Risky eventually got when she started encouraging Marcia with her drinking problem. Instead of encouraging Marcia, Ashley continued to complain about it. Also, the contestants needed to learn why they were like they were. Risky and Marcia were molested, but Marcia refused to admit it. Ashley refused to change because she doesn’t think there is anything wrong with herself. Ashley puts down others to make herself look good. Ashley doesn’t feel good about herself because she is a high school dropout with low self-esteem. Instead of admitting this, she pretends she is happy with herself and continues to put others down to inflate her ego.

88. Vee says:

I think Ashley is a total B. She is lying about all these things she is saying. She is nothing but a low down dirty stripper. She lied about not feeling the emotion all of her tears were real and she needs to stop being so fake. I’m glad Risky won and Ashley shouldn’t have evne made it past the first elimination. I HATE HER!

89. Vee says:

I HATE ASHLEY. She is nothing but a fake. All she was there was for the money so she would not have to strip and show her shameless body. Who wants to see her anyway? She says how all this was a front so she could win well its obviously Ricki saw threw her. I do not think she should have made it this far anyway she is a total b&^%h. If you like Ashley then you are just as fake as her. Everything about her is fake even her face!GO HEAD RISKY I’M HAPPY YOU WON FORGET WHAT THE HATERS SAY!

90. dudirt says:

If Ashley was being honest with everybody and herself, she would admit that she enjoys stripping. Most strippers enjoy what they do or they wouldn’t do it. They like flirting with men and earning big bucks to do it. Like she said, she likes kissing men and women. If she had any respect for herself or her son, she would find another profession. She doesn’t, because she LIKES it.

91. Holly says:

You think ashley would start a charity like risky? NOOO. she would blow it on partying and clubs and alcohol bc shes just as much an alcoholic as Marcia but as least she has control and stopped drinking ashley couldnt she just got wasted. Brittanyas fake &!~~*+*_$_(&@&~ shouldnt of won either bc she has no personality at all!! I was like what is wrong with this b*tch she doesnt say anything and when she does its after Ashley says something. Ashley didnt deserve to win she is Mental! She just said that should could make a 100G in a year and she didnt change and was just fake. And Her forehead is so huge she made the right choice to cover it up with bangs. =)

92. Ashley says:

..I have to say im kinda disapointed reading this ..:( I really thought she would of changed, it seams like she changed alittle, but i was hoping that it wasent an act…Oh well. i geuss thats all tv right? Well Ashley, im glad you went back to school, good luck. and plz dont be ashamed of the show

93. Ladybugger says:

Drink some more HaterAID girls. Whiel I don’t agree with her lifestyle, Ashley is hysterical and tells it like it is. Peopel say I’m a B-word too and it’s because I don’t think beFore I say what’s on my mind. At least you know where you stand with people like her. As for the white trash comment, every race has “trash” and there is a different name for every single one. So my guess is, whoever wrote that she’s white trash, is trash herself.

94. Stephanie says:

Can you just give Ashley a show already! She is the best villonesque person you have had on in the history of Vh1! Screw New York, she’s old news! Give Ashley a show!!

95. Abby says:

Ashley is a weird looking person DAMN near ugly! She is pathetic to really think she has fans. People only watch you on TV because you are pathetic enough to go on there and make a fool of yourself! Go hang upside down on a pole make your son proud!!! Yeah I am sure she is goin to finish school isnt that what all strippers say? ASHLEY = LOSER!!!

96. Tousdae says:

That interview will break Rikki’s (?sp) heart if she ever reads it. She’ll feel like a fool for buying into Ashley’s act, so will Striker and LaLa. Me? I never bought one lie out of her ugly mouth. It was kind of hard too believe her anyway, when she’d say one thing in front of the judges and then was her black-hearted self when alone doing her little interviews for the show. I have to say though, she did throw me with her crocodille tears in the finale, made me wonder if she did change, which lead me here, and now I have my answer. NOPE! From day 1 I couldn’t wait until she went home and was floored each time she got to stay. I was freakin’ tortured having to watch her every single week. She thinks that she’s saying everything that people want to hear and yelling at the tv for her to say them to others? I HOPE there aren’t THAT many evil &%!#)#@&!#&%$$@%^ es in the world! I just don’t understand mean, rude people. I was raised to be kind, helpful, and respect everyone unless they prove they don’t deserve your respect. Ashley is vain, shallow and hateful. She’s a sucky person period.

97. Sickened says:

That interview will break Rikki’s (?sp) heart if she ever reads it. She’ll feel like a fool for buying into Ashley’s act, so will Striker and LaLa. Me? I never bought one lie out of her ugly mouth. It was kind of hard too believe her anyway, when she’d say one thing in front of the judges and then was her black-hearted self when alone doing her little interviews for the show. I have to say though, she did throw me with her crocodille tears in the finale, made me wonder if she did change, which lead me here, and now I have my answer. NOPE! From day 1 I couldn’t wait until she went home and was floored each time she got to stay. I was freakin’ tortured having to watch her every single week. She thinks that she’s saying everything that people want to hear and yelling at the tv for her to say them to others? I HOPE there aren’t THAT many evil ~@%_~%+(#+`_#@!~@ es in the world! I just don’t understand mean, rude people. I was raised to be kind, helpful, and respect everyone unless they prove they don’t deserve your respect. Ashley is vain, shallow and hateful. She’s a sucky person period.

98. nevermind says:

Ashley u r one mean %!*&*!(+~&%#)@( girl I’m glad u didnt win .

99. erin says:

whenzzzzzzzzz the reunion

100. Nick says:

I think that u where so cool . I will to see u and me naked in a shower. I will kiss u so good theat u will be cring for more. . so see u in my bed tonigh baby girl so show me a pictuer of u naked.I love sex by the way.

101. jamal says:

hey ashley rather you won or lost you still a good person an beautiful =)

102. redd im black says:

i think your ~&~#)+~_@$%@~~#^ n off tha chain… you go hard in life an you do what u gotta do 4 you an yours… a.k.a ya family… any show u might be featured in ima ~&~#)+~_@$%@~~#^ n watch…hang in there u an ferra but you go hard, u not a !&_#`$#@&(!`@@_*( you have probably been through alot an just keep it rea to yourself… be easy girl…

103. Lachal Walker says:

I think Ashley didn’t deserve to win honestly neither of the three girls deserved to win i thought the whole thing was jus really fake and the girls played everybody. P.S. If the money wasn’t involved no one would be fake everybody would be REAL!!!!!

104. Barbara says:

Ashley i freakin love u girl…u’ll do anything to get what u want..!!!

105. tiiu says:

i hate people who pride theirself on being a bad person. there IS something wrong with that, karmas a bigger #`#(_$~_$+@`*^`+$ than you will ever be…and your fans are probably c***s too….so, have fun with your 5mins of fame.
    dueces

106. rae says:

your an ugly piece.

107. Maggie says:

I could tell by the look on Ashleys face that she wasnt happy for the other girl winning. See has such a mean personality the way she treated sweet Bubbles. I knew she wasnt going to win it…Glad she didnt

108. ah-lee-ya says:

here’s the thing why were you trying to find love when you had a child and a boyfriend when you were on rock of love? that’s my thing i mean you were always talking to the other girls about your boyfriend and baby but you were there and looking for love with Bret.

I’m not saying, I’m just saying.

lea

p.s no offense but that’s just wrong

109. oscy125 says:

where do i find ashley and matsuflex kissing…to see if its true

110. CHRISTINA says:

u know wat ashley u dont deserve 2 win.i thought u were 1 of those people that cared about their family but comin to think of it,it doesnt even look like u care about ur son.i thoght that u were better than that. i used to look up to you,y,because my mom made alot of mistakes u did but at least she knows wat she wants for her family she’s just like u exept shes not mean,selfish,and such a )$`&+@%~^__`@!~+ in cut like u!
    yeah maybe im )$`&+@%~^__`@!~+ in 12 years old but i know wat im )$`&+@%~^__`@!~+ in sayin. i looked up 2 u but now that i know that ur not even a good influence on your son i dont even know y i should even look up to u .im guessin you want ur son to grow up and humiliate him self by tellin his friends wat type a person u were! IM SO SO SORRY TO MENTION UR SON ON THIS BUT IF URE READING THIS I HOPE YOU LEARN THAT LIFE MIGHT BE CRAP BUT U SHOULD APPRICEATE IT!!!:{

111. rach says:

ppl that talk *#*((*%^+@$~)!*# on ppl that look good are usually fat stuck up (boring) ho’s :O
    ah wah

112. IZ0NME24 says:

I l0VE ASHlEY &I D0NT BlAME HER. THAT SH0W WAS lAME F0R AlWAYS HAViNG HER 0N THE Fl00R… MAYBE SHE W0UlD HAVE CHANGED iF THEY DiDNT’ HAVE PPl iN THERE THAT DiDNT’ NEED CHARM SCH00l GAURENTEED T0 WiN. liKE All 0F THEM DiDNT’ WANNA WiN THE M0NEY. iF iT WAS JUST AB0UT CHANGE THEN THE M0NEY W0UlDNT’ BE UP THERE T0 WiN [[D0HH!]] ST0P HATiN’.

113. getoverurselveskthnx says:

I l0VE ASHlEY &I D0NT BlAME HER. THAT SH0W WAS lAME F0R AlWAYS HAViNG HER 0N THE Fl00R… MAYBE SHE W0UlD HAVE CHANGED iF THEY DiDNT’ HAVE PPl iN THERE THAT DiDNT’ NEED CHARM SCH00l GAURENTEED T0 WiN. liKE All 0F THEM DiDNT’ WANNA WiN THE M0NEY. iF iT WAS JUST AB0UT CHANGE THEN THE M0NEY W0UlDNT’ BE UP THERE T0 WiN [[D0HH!]] ST0P HATiN’; SAYiNG SHE D0ESNT’ CARE AB0UT HER FAMilY AND& STUFF; D0 Y0U liVE WiTH HER? D0 Y0U PAY HER BillS S0 SHE D0ESNT’ HAVE T0 STRiP 0R D0 WHATEVER? N0. 0K THANXX SHUTTUP.

114. MEGGiEBby says:

Flippin ^&#%($%`~#&$*(#`) i Knew She Was Never Theer To Change && She Never Will be. ii Think its Disgusting How She Does #*^_$*#_#)`_)*^! Like that. To Tell Tha Truth Shes tha Biggest ^&#%($%`~#&$*(#`) i Have Ever Seen. All Shell Ever be is A Ugly Lip Stripper; & her Son WiLL Be Ashamed When Hes Older!!!

115. sheri says:

Give Ashley her own show!! I love her!! Too funny…she always says exactly what I’m thinking someone should say!! I don’t think Risky even changed, she was always cool. Marcia is an idiot!

116. karinalp1 says:

THIS STUPID FISH /BLOW UP DOLL LOOKIMG @(%`@~)`^#@&)_##& only because you have a kid DOES NOT MEAN YOU or brittanya DESERVED a $100,000.You either stay a stripper or get a job like most decent women with kids.you do not even deserve to be a mother because stipper or not your bad actions will emmbarece you son unless you actually decide to change!!

117. caca says:

the only bad thing about her interview is dat rikki is going to be very dissapointed she should hav juz lied even in da interview she shouldnt make a fool out of rikki she is a good person.

118. karinalp1 says:

THIS STUPID FISH /BLOW UP DOLL LOOKIMG $~$+)~^_@*+)_^_)_ only because you have a kid DOES NOT MEAN YOU or brittanya DESERVED a $100,000.You either stay a stripper or get a job like most decent women with kids.you do not even deserve to be a mother because stipper or not your bad actions will emmbarece you son unless you actually decide to change!!

119. Teresa says:

absolutely love her!

120. Amanda says:

Ummmm … I guess there’s not going be a reunion show? Anyone know?

121. J. says:

Ashley and Farrah need their own show.

122. Jayden says:

Girl u should come strip for me one night give u $2,000 and Pu*** job.. hahah

123. MeanGrl says:

All you people complaing about the show are dumb. IT’S A FREAKIN SHOW PEOPLE!!!! Am I the only one who watched this show that understands that? If Ashley and Farrah weren’t on the show nobody would have watched it. Do you really think anyone on that show was tellin the truth? Hello, there was a $100,000 at stake. Just ask yourself what you would do for $100,000. Has anyone ever seen Fear Factor? I would much rather go on a show where all you have to do is pretend your are nice, and stab people in the back as soon as you get the chance. I was sad when Farrah left the show. It really took Ashley down a notch. I would have liked to see alot more drama on that show. I just hope that there is a reunion show. That would be pretty awesome.

124. tiffany b says:

ashley is my fav of all rock of loves she is rockingand pretty

125. Leslie Martinez says:

ashley you are my role model!!!my mom thinks that you are a bad influence….but i no that you aren’t… i always knew that there was a good side to you!!!and there will always be. Take care,and i hope that you come out in other shows or start your own show!!

126. charmed I'm sure says:

I think Ashley was alot of fun and fun to watch. I tuned in every week to see what she would say next. Like the time Marcia said something about osmosis and Ashley said “I think she said something about Moses”. I appreciate a dry wit and no BS and I’d love to see a show with her as lead.

127. terridee says:

dawwq ashley i lah yeew but i honestly thougght yuw wurr actullay chanqinq u put down alot uff ppl that were cheerinq foor yuw; like mee// i reely hoope yuww qqo bakk to skeww/// that wudd be daa best thing yuw cudd do foor not only yuhrself but foor yuhr son +_)^%+%^~“)&%* well// qudd luck:)

128. Rod says:

It is great to hear honesty. Not only are you beautiful, you are trying to raise your son,and go back to school. I am sure you doing well making appearances, so enjoy. Don’t sell yourself short, you deserved to win just as much as anyone else, just for putting up with the Second Chance girls. After reading your interview, I gained even more respect for you. There are a lot worse things you could do besides dancing. You are a smart person, so I am confident you will make the best choices for you and your son. I know I do not know you, but that is the point. People try to judge from a TV show. In reality you want what is best for you and your family. You seem to be a strong woman, so don’t those idiots making crude comments get you down. You are HOT!

129. Clau says:

also, I think that the best dean was Sharon, then Monique… i didn’t like this show deans, they were kind of out of place… lala was just hoping for the black, striker for the whites and the other one was caught in the middle…..

130. karinalp1 says:

THIS STUP*D FISH /BLOW UP DOLL LOOKIMG B*T*H..only because you have a kid DOES NOT MEAN YOU or brittanya DESERVED a $100,000.You either stay a stripper or get a job like most decent women with kids.you do not even deserve to be a mother because stipper or not your bad actions will emmbarece you son unless you actually decide to change!!

131. Hellfusionx_AGAIN says:

%*#_!@$~+#$)%__* with the haters She’s right nothing is wrong with began a `%$`%@_+(+$+%~%$( you can imagine how boring will be Vh1 shows without the `%$`%@_+(+$+%~%$( es and she is right they use the ROL girls (who is a BOOM and always will be one of the best because that `%$`%@_+(+$+%~%$( es fight for BRET michaels who is kick %@^(%~!*%@&@$!^ Rockstar) for catch the attention with fake stallionaries they aren’t famous they sucks. honestly I think this should be only ROL Bus girls all them need charm school what’s up with Kelsey, Kami, Nikki, Melissa, Mindy, Jamie and Taya???????? some of them all real troublemakers and need charm school definetly I’m with ashley I love that `%$`%@_+(+$+%~%$( by the way this is the worst season of charm school they put the %*#_!@$~+#$)%__* ing RCL girls who will have another season and more ghetto $+%`&!)!~)*%))*__ s need charm school this obviosly was a montage because the FOL 3 girls need charm school why they don’t put the FOl girls with ROL girls that will be a real BOOOOM not that `%$`%@_+(+$+%~%$( es of RCL bunch of _^*@!@&#&`_~@~_^

132. kerry says:

honestly, rikki was by far the worst host for charm school anyway. sharon osbourne would have taught those girls a real lesson and not bought into their act. she was blind to all of those girls from the first episode, and it was really the worst season of charm school yet.

you really are a %`#%($!%^!%^&_*#~ ashley but i like you for being honest and staying true to yourself.

133. SELENA says:

I guess it was way more for the money than your own SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is way you didn’t win!!You were fake!!!!!!!!!1

134. NORMA says:

i lOVEd her..she was a ^*#~+(&_!)!!%~^^+ Nd i thINK she should have wON…she maid the sHOW fUN Nd interestiN

135. monie98 says:

You are kind loving gentle and i luv u 4 dat

136. Ashley says:

Loves it! you were totally my favorite from the get go and i hope u get your own show! id ()@~^%$_~~(^))@! ing watch that %!!#+)#%~~_@^#`% all day.

137. fawn says:

i was really suprised how different she was on charm school she became a caring person and not as rude but yea some can change but i guess the saying u can change who dont want to be changed is so very true …..her speech was sounded so good and made it real WOW!!!! is all i can say

138. tiffany b says:

ashley is amazing i am getting her hiar 4 school this year and iam going to be just like her one day so ashley if u ever see this go to myspace and give me your info plz

139. tiffany b says:

i am ashleys number 1 fan she is the best wish i could party with u u r the best check your myspace every day p.s. give me your info plus getting your hiar 4 school this year

140. Mary says:

Ashley reminds me of my granddaughter!! That is not a good thing. Ashley comes accross as being mean spirited, vendictive, manipulative and those are her good points as I see them. Ashley tells those around her what they want to hear not what her truth is at the time. Ashley is one of those people that everyone loves to hate. VH1 no doubt kept her around for the ratings. All of us tuned in week after week hoping, praying and hold our breath that she would be sent home. Ashley and her kind are good for ratings.

141. Bri says:

Ashley and Farrah should have their own VH1 show!!!!! They are awesome!

142. Bri says:

Ashley and Farrah should have their own show! It would be HILARIOUS!

143. hummingbird says:

hey ashley …girl i think you rock,for you to even admit to the truth about how you feel about the show and the people in it, says alot about you !!! im not one to paint a pretty picture for people either. people are gonna think what they want anyway!I think your family is beautiful ,and your still young soo is your son for that matter ,im sure you are way to hard on yourself,I dont know you but the fact that you love your son shows when you talk about him… take care do more shows!!!!!

144. realist says:

Ashley should’ve won the money. I wanted to see what she would actually do with it, other than spend on alcohol. Ashely is right about Risky not changing. She was a nice girl on Real Chance of Love, just like she was a nice girl at the end of charm school. There was no change whatsoever. Big whoop that she finally opened up on the LAST EPISODE. The last episode was some weak sauce.

145. cynthia says:

hey this massage is for ashley i hope she reads it i kind of already knew you were just there for the money but i would of gone for the same thing keep on being a %*@)(^)_(%)*+~+)_ sometimes is better to live being a %*@)(^)_(%)*+~+)_ than getting slap on your face all the time….. you get this write back ill be waiting to what you got to say…..

146. april says:

I think ashley doesn’t care about her child if she did she would have changed and stopped trying to be such a I have 3 children and I do anything for them and I go to scholl full time and have time for them. And don’t strip never did I made it work.

147. seth says:

I glad risky won

148. erika says:

I’m so glad Ashley did not win, I knew she was being fake, she was just thier for the $$$ and to get more time on T.V she is a bad role model for her child.

149. Ashlee says:

yea so wat? maybe ashley wasnt bein totally honest just because she wanted the money. buh dnt act like you wouldnt do the same thing if 100,000 dollars was on the line. YOUR THE ONES BEIN FAKE.

150. Karen hOLLIS says:

I AM GLAD ASHLEY DIDN’T WIN. SHE IS A LOW CLASS TRAILER TRASH **^*!)!+^!^+_$$`@ THE REALCHANCE OF LOVE GIRLS MADE THE SHOW VERY INTERESTING THATS THE ONLY REASON I WANTED TO WATCH THE SHOW. AND RICKI LAKE IS A DUMB **^*!)!+^!^+_$$`@ FOR LETTING A STRIPPER AND A BRITISH DRUNK MAKE IT TO THE FINAL THREE. `&~+#`@*~(#!~~(+ U ASHLEY YOU ARE A RACIST UGLY **^*!)!+^!^+_$$`@

151. sarah says:

Ashley,
    You should have won; when $100,000 is involved you can believe that every single girl there was telling the judges what they wanted to here, human nature. Ashley is real so she’ll admit to it. Bottom line this was a game and Ashley did what she needed to do to win. Unfortunately Risky won probably because she’s black and Ricki didn’t want to appear racist, especially after the KI KI incident.
    Farrah and Ashley were my favorites. After Farrah left the show I swore that if Ashley was eliminated I would stop watching. I believe I’m not the only one who feels that way. I also speculate Ricki and the producers of the show knew that if Ashley was kicked off, ratings would have plunged. Only watchers would be those haters out there who are probably as stupid as Bubbles.
    Ashley, you should never be ashamed for being a stripper. Your son will actually never have to know what you do for a living. IF I had a body like yours and my husband would allow me to, I’d be right along the stripper pole with you in only a “classy” strip club. Doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks about you cuz your laughing all the way to the bank with your six-figure income. You go girl.
    Keep on keeping it real. Please do some more shows.

152. Isabel says:

They were all there for the money you idiots! Ashley should have won and so what if shes a stripper mom all you haters are just mad and jealous because your man is probably always at the strip club giving her money! lol, Ashley keep on being you! You are my fave from everyone on the show. Risky throwing that !(@&@~^`!$^#)!~@ in about her past was all a game to win the money that why she didn’t mention it until the end.

153. Isabel says:

They were all there for the money you idiots! Ashley should have won and so what if shes a stripper mom all you haters are just mad and jealous because your man is probably always at the strip club giving her money! lol, Ashley keep on being you! You are my fave from everyone on the show. Risky throwing that ~_~~$*_$^$+^(+(! in about her past was all a game to win the money that’s why she didn’t mention it until the end.

154. Megan says:

Why does it gotta be a black and white thing? Have you seen her baby daddy? get a life. Ashley u are awesome! U should have won

155. Viri says:

I think Ashley totally rocks! for me and for a lot of people, she says what ever is on her mind, and she’s not fake, only when she needs to lol and who wouldn’t? You did great, hopefully you can make another show, I would definitely watch it and I know a lot of people would too.

156. Allie says:

I am EXTREMELY happy Ashley did not get picked to win. Just like Striker said she was not genuine about her actions, it was just to win the money. Ashley looks like a drag queen anyways though. Ashley you know damn well you and Farrah will not be making $100,000 in a year because if thats the case you would have never went on the show. You talk about the Real/Chance of Love girls but they were far more intelligent than the Bret Michaels girls. Bret Michaels is not that famous anyway. Ashley DO NOT quit your stripping job because that is the only skill that you have. Fake boob girl!!

157. Bay says:

You all are dumb as hell! If Ashley made so much money she would have never participated in Charm School to win $100,000. She is embarrassed to be a stripper and doesnt want her son to know so get a real job and stop complaining. That blue dress she wore on the finale was soooo ugly just like her. Ashley looks like a DRAG QUEEN!!

158. Roc says:

I don’t know why people are being so hateful towards Ashley.

She was one of the REALEST girls on the show!

And why are people saying, ‘If she makes so much money, why would she be on the show to win $100,000′?

Duhh, most people would go on a show for a MONTH to win what they would earn in a YEAR!

159. akeelah thomas says:

im so sorry that you did not win

160. ShawDBon says:

I knew she was fake, especially at the end. I knew that self-esteem speech was fake because she thinks she is the best thing on earth. She is mean and shallow and a fake. You could tell when she said “I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I actually feel sorry for Marcia” That should have been a tip-off that she was a faker. I don’t know why she was there so long. I am so glad she did not get the money. It would have been a waste…just like she is.

161. KarenJ says:

162. victoria says:

i think that ashely is reaaly cool till someone ask for troble thats when she gets mean and i dont blame her and ashely is 100% real and she dont let people step all over her.and i see why she was being mean to britany star. brittany star is just annoying and irritating.

163. Fenix says:

Duh everyone is faking to win money. And why does everyone always hate strippers? Risky was smart and played the game really well: holding out on info that will make you “sorry for her” til the end. None really deserved to win… although I want to know what Brittanya’s jail was about… maybe she should have won. Ashley was my fav just because she was at least semi-real and not all whiny. And the show actually hurt bubbles: you shouldn’t have opinions others actually listen to if you’re %%(%%!#&($#($`!(&! ed… Rikki just put her in denial about her idiocy.

164. Fenix says:

Duh everyone is faking to win money. And why does everyone always hate strippers? Risky was smart and played the game really well: holding out on info that will make you “sorry for her” til the end. None really deserved to win… although I want to know what Brittanya’s jail was about… maybe she should have won. Ashley was my fav just because she was at least semi-real and not all whiny. And the show actually hurt bubbles: you shouldn’t have opinions others actually listen to if you’re ((&~~&*&!_@+))@%(# ed… Rikki just put her in denial about her idiocy.

165. Fenix says:

Duh everyone is faking to win money and publicity. And why does everyone always hate strippers? Risky was smart and played the game really well: holding out on info that will make you “sorry for her” til the end. None really deserved to win… although I want to know what Brittanya’s jail was about… maybe she should have won. Ashley was my fav just because she was at least semi-real and not all whiny. And the show actually hurt bubbles: you shouldn’t have opinions others actually listen to if you’re (@!#&_*^~)~!(##&)! ed… Rikki just put her in denial about her idiocy.

166. JAi says:

i THiNK ASHLEY iz KOOL. SHE REMiNDS ME OF MYSELF i MEAN HEY NO1 iZ PERFECT AND NO1 SHOULD JUDGE HER BECAUSE SHE NEEDED QUiCK MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF HER SON. iT WUZ ALL OUT OF LUV 4 HER SON i WOULD DO THA SAME 4 Mi CHiLD iF i HAD NO CHOiCE AND WUZ HEADED 2 LIViNG SUMWHERE WHERE HE WUD STARVE. iTZ NOT THE BEST JOB BUT ~&%_@(@~%(%__`#* iTZ A JOB. AND i REALLY DiDNT LiKR BUBBLES NEiTHER SHE PROVOKED ASHLEY WHEN ASHLEY CALLED HER @`#**^`!^($##*#_@^ ED LOL

167. AllyssaYo' says:

I wanted Ashely to win. Even if she was jsut there for the money who cares! I would do the same thing for all that money. I dont think Risky even really needed Charm School. And to the people who think she doesnt care about her son, thats a horrible thing to say forreal. You dont know her personally. So you dont know how her life truely is.

168. girl19 says:

i love that ashely is a ~#`$@(!`)~+_&*&*@ but she took it to far with bubbles. i hated brittany and thought it was funny i know a girl just like her. i love farrah. i would like to tell girls like risky and bubbles and k.o. they not alone and i have lot in comman with risky but my mother hurt me. i would love to be able to help and talk to woman like that. i love to tell risky and all the like her my story. and you will never forget but its best forgive its sound stupid but it does help. p.s ashley please be careful who you make fun of because some people has been put through hell there whole life and if you was the person who pushed them to do something stupid.

169. girl19 says:

i love that ashely but she tand thought it wasook it to far with bubbles. i love farrah. i would like to tell girls like risky and bubbles and k.o. they not alone and i have lot in comman with risky but my mother hurt me. i would love to be able to help and talk to woman like that. i love to tell risky and all the like her my story. and you will never forget but its best forgive its sound stupid but it does help. p.s ashley please be careful who you make fun of because some people has been put through hell there whole life and what if you was the person who pushed them to do something stupid.

170. Bella says:

YOUWERE THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED THE SHOW…..BEING A _)`)^^%+@))%!^++` IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF

171. K says:

HAHA DUMBS*** MARCIA’S NOT BRITISH SHE’S BRAZILIAN! CAN’T YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE?! ASHLEY YOU’RE FUNNY AS HELL YOU SHOULDA WON. ACTUALLY I WANTED BRITTANYA TO WIN BUT YOU’RE MY FAVE.

172. bambuddy says:

I Love You Ashley! You are the s*it!!!! If I was a girl I would choose to be someone like you. You are Puurrrfect!!!

173. Anica says:

I totally agree with a previous comment…..Ashley and Farrah are fun as hell, and should have their own show. Screw all you haters….do you really think she gives a crap? Since when does the moral police even watch reality shows? HAHA

174. Necrogirl says:

To April…. Just because someone is an a-hole doesn’t mean that they don’t care about their child. In fact, Ashley stripping and doing what she needed to do to support herself and her child without having to live a welfare lifestyle is admirable. Just because you don’t agree with someone’s choices doesn’t necessarily make them wrong. I’d do anything for my children. If that means selling my body on the street so that they can have a nice place to live and food on the table, I’d do it in a heartbeat. That’s real love…

175. Ali says:

Yeah, well reality shows on vh1 are pretty much crap anyway. reality shows ANYWHERE are crap. ch1 has some great stuff, but seriously. your putting a bunch of strippers and pretty girls on tv, and making it so they get even more money, more publicity, and fame; for doing absolutly nothing. and so far, sadly ashley’s been the only one to tell the real truth. two things are going on in charm school:

1) the girls care about changing their behavior.
    2) they simply want &100, 000.

176. Andrew Lopedote says:

Anju is the girl. She is not only hot sexy and beautiful, but has a great personality and funny.
    I would to have a girl like her….What a body !

177. esther says:

ashley was nice but she could b a &$~_$@_#_!#`_^)^( sometimes…she needs to b more nicer to ppl and stop thinking everyone is below her
    and to sarah u r a racist &$~_$@_#_!#`_^)^( for sayin that riski only got picked cuz she is black u need to get a reality check!!!

178. whiteduchess says:

GIVE ASHLEY HER OWN SHOW! I love this interview. So true what she said about Real Chance of Love. The first time I saw that show (by accident, channel surfing), I was like who the hell are these scumbags? And no matter if you think Poison is LAME or if you loved them back in the day, everyone knows who Bret Michaels is. Duh. Too funny. (BTW, I think Bret is lame, LOL). Anyway, good luck with everything, Ashley. Your son will be proud of you, no matter what haters may say. You are a winner in my book, mama. ; )

179. Brier says:

i think ashley should have won, just so she can support her child.i think frisky shouldn’t won it because she was already fixed before she was on there, & marcia would have drank it all away. i dunno, none of them should have won xD but ashley was deff th most str8 up person on the show, shes not a ^$($^+$+_&@$#_%^! she is independent.& i admire that, in a non lesbo way :]

180. Sydney:] says:

I wish Ashley would’ve won!

181. ashley koper says:

i wish you would have would have won that money,mainly because in my opinion you tried the hardest not to be rude..which is the point of the show…its not try to make me realize I failed in my life school…its charm school!!!!which is to be charming- which you were..i could tell on your face everytime you were annoyed, but you held back your not so charming comments.you def. should have won!!!not those pansy (&*$@$$)!+(+&_$ #$@&$_@^^(@+!+*)$ es boo hoo

182. cindy says:

zomg, her son is not cute…..glad she didn’t win.

183. miranda (mandler) ziertman says:

I used to be best friends with Ashley back in the day before she moved to nevada. I still see her dad and step sisters. She is one of the sweetest people we know and growing up with an older sister and two step sisters you need to be able to get a ))`&@`^`!^_@~$)^( attitude once in a while. We’re proude of you Ashley and next time you come to MN look me up we’ll get our boys together. They are the same age

184. redbone101 says:

ASHLEY IS A FAKE &)~_$+_%%@(_&~! b!@CH. ALL THAT RUNNING HER MOUTH. SHE WOULD OF GOT MOPPED UP IF I WAS ON ANY SHOWS WITH HER!!!!! SHE NEED HER &)~_$+_%%@(_&~! WHIPPED THEN MAYBE SHE’LL START TREATIN OTHERS WITH RESPECT.

185. redbone101 says:

SARAH, YOU NEED TO SHUT UP. RISKY WON CAUSE SHE MADE THE MOST CHANGE AND ASHLEY IS JUST A FAKE _(~^~&@`$_&*(&& TRAILOR PARK TRASH BULLY. SHE NEVER MESSES WITH SOMEONE THAT WILL STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES. AS FOR FOR THE KIKI INCIDENT SHE NEEDED TO GO.SHE WASN’T MAKING ANY CHANGES AND SHE WAS LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS!!! ASHLEY AND FARRAH ARE BOTH NASTY _(~^~&@`$_&*(&& HOES AND I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO SEE THEM AGAIN ON T.V. NOW WHAT!!!

186. Tara says:

Karen Hollis Aug. 3rd comment Marcia was not British. I believe she was from Spain.

187. unknown@d.com says:

Rock of love huge? I don’t know wtf you smoking Real chance of love is 5 times better comparing rock of love to real chance of love is like comparing tough love to I love money I love money is the best show vh1 has it’s not all about love crap of course it has drama but it’s for the money.

188. Frank19cba says:

Bubbles diserved to win!!!! ricki has made all the wrong decisions and she’s the worst CS headmistress!!!! and ashley is a fake +~%$#^%_+^#^#&$## and she thinks she’s hot and looks like a drag queen, so funny she was the first calling natasha a man…

189. Frank19cba says:

Bubbles diserved to win!!!! ricki has made all the wrong decisions and she’s the worst CS headmistress!!!! and ashley is a fake &`)@^~%(+^#)&&`*+ and she thinks she’s hot and looks like a drag queen, so funny she was the first calling natasha a man…