Exclusive: Cocktail On The Set Of Ginuwine’s “Trouble”

A few weeks ago, shots leaked of For the Love of Ray J winner (and now former Ray J love interest) Joanna “Cocktail” Hernandez on the set of Ginuwine‘s upcoming video “Trouble.” Above is some behind-the-scenes footage of Cocktail’s crossover from reality TV — watch her talk about her experience on set and cavort with Ginuwine, and hear what the video’s director, Juwan Lee, has to say about her performance.

For The Love Of Ray J 2: Announced And Casting!
For The Love of Ray J show page
For The Love of Ray J full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes
The Celebreality Interview – Cocktail

1. wiz says:

i loove it

2. Jes says:

She is ugly. sorry

3. damiansheats says:

she is sexy as hell lov her

4. Q says:

~$%“(!~(_@&^`!& tail Is so effin Beautiful!!!! I love her

5. Christopher Michaels says:

this is my favorite song on this album. glad he made a video for this song.

And Jes, Joanna is Hot! You should watch what you write on websites. I wonder what you look like….. actually i don’t.

6. Nicey91 says:

I donot care what Ginuwine sings whos in his videos I still love him THE MAN IS GOOD.

7. heidi gloss says:

I heard that Joanna wants to be a actress. It should be interesting to see how far she can take her career. doesnt seem like your typical reality star to be honest. she looks great in this video too. im looking forward to seeing the whole thing. Kudos Joanna!

8. Nene says:

I really not shocked that she’s now in a video. Just can’t believe that genuine is casting this fame hunger hooker. She needs\ wants to be in a sex tape video.

9. tracy Tiller says:

“Trouble” is the hottest song on Ginuwine’s new album. Cant wait to see it! Love JoAnna!

10. branae says:

11. joy says:

Ever feel that you would best enjoy someone who is not in your age group? Leave behind the other general dating sites out there and try us. Welcome to ~~~~ cougar matching .c om ~~~~ – the premiere online community for older women seek younger men or young men seek cougars.

12. Saywhatumeananmeanwhatusay says:

Well well well, if it isn’t the desperate _)%(*(~)`+_@!`( $%!`)#%@##&@%`)+ HoTail. I didn’t like her pig looking _)%(*(~)`+_@!`( on Ray J, and I still don’t like her. I guess she’s making her rounds around so she move her peoples out of that “Hole in a wall for a house”. I don’t like her. Go get a REAL JOB b*tch! Ginuwine, MUST be desperate for ANY kind of “Video Chick???”. You’ve FALIED again Ginuwine!

13. YourBoyCelebrity says:

My Gurl Joanna Doin Big Things…… HATERS TAKE THAT!

14. keeven says:

kosher bill

15. teresa says:

G is cool. but i dint think +&&~+^@~)%~##`*$ tails that hot but whatever.

16. Lacey Stout says:

DON’T FALL OFF AGAIN ITS NOT GOOD. U KNOW I ALMOST FORGOT WHO GINUWINE WAS.ALL IM SAYIN IS WHEN YOU TAKE A BREAK DONT TAKE 30 YEARS TO COME BACK.

17. keeven says:

HELL YEA! #_@~)(+(`@(#@`(! TAIL HAS BEEN MAKING SOME SERIOUS MOVES SENSE LEAVING RAY J’S SORRY @&~&!#@**`(@)#^ I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER MYSPACE AND TWITTER EVERSINCE.EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL FRIENDS, RAY J WAS DEAD WRONG FOR DUMPING #_@~)(+(`@(#@`(! TAIL!HE HAD A GOOD WOMAN THAT REALLY LOVED AND CARED ABOUT HIM SO HE COULD GO AND CHASE SOME MORE HOOCHIES AND GOLDDIGGERS!LIL HOOD WAS RIGHT RAY J AINT NOTHIN BUT RICH SPOILED BRAT! TALKING ABOUT HE LOOKING FOR LOVE. RAY J LOOKING TO GET LAID PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I HOPE THESE SEASON 2 GIRLS DONT FALL FOR HIS BULL! KEEP IT REAL RAY J.

18. evie says:

i loooove it

19. evie says:

its great.. love it

20. =P says:

W o W !

21. brittany says:

Oh my gosh she was cool. She was one of my favorites on the ray j show. It is cool that she did this now.

22. Brittney says:

Ginuwine never fell off, his real fans would know that. This is one of my favorite songs on his CD and us fans on Myspace got a sneak peak at the video and its well put together and I can’t wait for it to be released.

23. MizzJcaquetta says:

Why is #)%()`$&__^#`@_~ tail in ginuwine new video now i never see it

24. keeven g says:

I LOVE !&~^^+_@`@(@$+$_ TAIL! I THINK SHE HAS GREAT AMBITION. I AM GLAD SHE MOVED ON FROM RAY J’S SORRY `_^(~%!^$`*%_)! AND MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF. I FOLLOW HER TWITTER AND MYSPACE ALL THE TIME. I LOVE THIS VIDEO. I AM A OLD SCHOOL FAN OF GINUWINE.HE’S GOING TO CLIMB BACK UP THE CHARTS. LOVE SONGS NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE! AS FOR RAY J I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS THINKING FOR DUMPING !&~^^+_@`@(@$+$_ TAIL.BUT I BET THE SEASON 2 GIRL WANT LAST A MONTH FOR REAL!PLAYING WITH THESE GIRLS FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS IS GOING TO GET HIM INTO TROUBLE ONE DAY!

25. Shelly Starr says:

She not a looker: that is why she needed to set the other women up… She does have inter beauty though, however, I dont think thats what rayj is looking for. Lets face it she not an Amber Rose,or a Danger

26. Shelly Starr says:

I not saying she is UGLY… what I mean is she is not a looker, meaning she’s not pretty, or hot, just average.

Amber Rose is bald headed and has “IT”, ‘The IT Factor’ Marilyn Monroe, Had the IT factor… C-cktail just doesn’t have it. She has a nice figure… with nothing else.

27. lil ms sumtin says:

she had one of the most down to earth personalities on for the love of ray besides chardenae(i know thats probably spelled wrong not a drinker)lol…i love her i hope she make moves im always happy for people..yeah &*)+_^*`%!)$%)~) tail go girl..

28. DOMINIQUE says:

IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD VIDEO. BUT *&%_$%_$_@&!`~@% TAIL, SHOULD WATCH IT SOLE’ WILL CUT HER +!(^“#&!_(&~*_ GOOD LOOK G,WELCOME BCK!

29. Bob says:

#^$$)^#)!#`^_@)$ tail needs to stay where she was u dont go from reality tv and then to a video cast member cuz then it looks like the only reason u went on the reality show was for publicity nd i knew it wouldnt wrk out between them and personally i think she did to and just used it for the publicity

30. ruby says:

hey *~!&_(`&#`**)_&_ tail you are so pretty im with you girl best wishes for you… ginuwine best luck for you.. yall take care!!