Casting Call – New Makeover Show!

Have you ever felt like what the world sees of you on the outside doesn’t fit with who you know you are on the inside? VH1 is currently casting a new makeover show and are looking for women who are ready to be transformed into someone more confident, self assured, dynamic and better looking than ever before.

If you have always dreamed of letting your “real self” out and are ready to step into the “new you” here is your chance. Send 3 recent photographs and a short letter describing yourself and your situation and how you would like to change and what you think is keeping you from doing so to: makeover145@gmail.com

1. Gisel says:

What a huge mistake Daisy made. Come on the guy was living in the streets, why wouldnt he want to come back. Well I see a Daisy of Love 2 in the horizon and I hope she feeds her brain food beacuse dam she is stupid.

2. Shayla says:

I heard someone mention a week ago that Ashley and Farrah would be getting a show where they give people makeovers. If this is the show, that would be amazing.

3. Leona says:

Is anyone besides me disgusted with the ad for “My Antonio” where he is on a white horse which is being tortured in the mouth, the noseband, throat latch, reins, and Antonio’s hands and brain are all too tight. The mouth is gaping. This is supposed to be romantic, he is obviously not a rider or a horse lover. Who thought this ad would appeal to woman. 80 % of horse owners are woman.

4. jennifer radmer says:

HI I lost 90 lbs I am 28 and would love to be made over….I will send pics when needed.

5. Carla says:

i would love to be on this show and I’m going to show u why.

6. lin-z says:

I need a makeover! help me vh1! No more crocks!

7. chiqueedah roberts says:

hello well this feels funny but ok i guess that i have to tell you about myelf and theres alot.well i think that im a good looking lady but from all the men i had in my life my i should think other wise because thay use me and abuse me but for some reason i can see why ,i give them what i think is the world and thay run with it and as long as thay give me alil bit of love i let them walk all over me im nice dependable and i want a chang .i have a lil sis that thinks im the best and i rally want to be the best so i wont let her down i know a lil cheesey but its true i really want her to grow up and not follow my some mistakes and know her worth

8. Christian D'Or says:

That new makeover show sounds like a really good show and i will soooooooo watch it!!!!!!!

9. Rose W. says:

Im ready for this!!

10. Erik says:

Will you be doing any male makovers by any chance? If so I have a unique opportunity for this project.

Thanks!

11. christie says:

remember the name- i am so going to be the the new’swan’..watch out now!

12. ThaRealladee says:

Great, another show that will exploit every humiliating thing we can find on a person. All in the name of laughs and entertainment. I always have loved VH1! I can’t wait to see.

13. Erica says:

I would love to be in this show when are they casting I really can do a change for once in my life for the better…..anyway..

14. Cha Rae says:

Just sent a email, I hope I make it. I could really use a make over. You know how it is after having a baby!

15. JC says:

I received an email at myspace asking me to send this person my bio and why i would like to change. Is this a short term makeover? I mean is it like a one day thing? Does they help you loose weight? Can i please get more info on this. Thank you!

16. rcsantos09 says:

I am in DESPERATE need of a makeover! Just sent an email, please help me!!!

17. Right says:

If Ashley and Farrah are two trannys, then yes, they are in the new show.

The end was filmed last night here in Buffalo. A girl was made over, apparently pretty well. There was a “Bar Crawl” in the city last night, and the bar they were filming at happened to be the first one we went into. We all had to sign waivers, etc. Also, thanks VH1 for getting our bill!

18. Shataunna says:

I am a college student, full time worker, and volunteer. I’m a wife and a daughter. Newly wed mind you. Sometimes I’m not as sexy or as good looking and confident on the outside as I am on the inside. I don’t have a lot of clothes that fit me to where my rolls don’t show or my skin disorder/bacteria doesn’t show. I just think this makeover might help me and my husband.

19. CH says:

I sent in an email a while back and I’m really hoping to hear something back soon. I’m so stuck in myself right now I don’t know what to do with my life. I was abused when I was younger and I closed myself off and this has definitely affected my life for the worst. I’ve never had a close relationship with a guy, and I rarely ‘fix myself up’ I tend to leave the house looking like a bum. The thing is though, in my head I’m beautiful, successful, flirtatious. Everything that I want to be in real life but can’t be. I would love some help. In the past I didn’t trust anyone to help me, but now I’m trying. I would love to do this show and change myself for the better.

I just wanted to get my story out in case someone sees this. Good luck to everyone trying out, whether we make the show or not.

20. Merlisa says:

if this make over show is real, I honestly think this show would be the perfect answer for me. Please dont let me down.

21. Merlisa says:

when i wake up in the morning i stay exactly like that through out the whole day … i don’t do my hair because every time i put my hair up i get a major headache.. i take a shower and i just throw on pj’s or just sweats and a T-shirt and fuzzy socks. i wanna get dressed up and i do want to look nice for my girlfriend of 2 years that i love to death , but she tells me that she loves me no matter how i look. But I’m afraid that, that wont last too long and she will get bored with me laying on my bed everyday watching t.v and she will eventually leave me or someone better and funner will come in her life and take her from me. i really need a lot of professional help. Please help me.

22. Teresa Grube says:

Hi! I really need a makeover and i would love to send ya letter and pics but i need a physical address to send it to cuz i dont have my computer anymore and my friend wont let me put pics on this one so that is the only way i can do it! email the address please and i will return a letter!

23. yolanda says:

Please choose me I really need a makeover. Please email me your address i will love to send you a picture, thank you so much.

24. muscle relaxer says:

You need think about it. Despite the emails, the overwhelming evidence showing global warming is happening hasn’t changed.
    “The e-mails do nothing to undermine the very strong scientific consensus . . . that tells us the Earth is warming, that warming is largely a result of human activity,” Jane Lubchenco, who heads the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, told a House committee. She said that the e-mails don’t cover data from NOAA and NASA, whose independent climate records show dramatic warming.

25. Deni Vaught says:

I ready to be transformed! I have been shy all my life. I want to show people I can be outgoing and fun. I really need some help. I moved from a small town in Kansas to a big town in Calfornia. It is very hard to live and go to school out here because I am so shy . PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

26. Crystal Allen says:

hi im crystal and im single with no kids looking for a new life style..im a bad @+$$(*!~(`&~+)) hair stylist from baltimore city..and im looking to travel and be free..please feel free to call me any time my bags will be packed ready togo..

27. latrice stiles says:

THIS IS SO AMAZING… ITS GIVING FEMALE LIKE MYSELF A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT WERE NOT JUST BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE WE ARE ALSO BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE AS WELL… THIS SHOW WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ME BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THAT WOMAN THAT FOR ONCE CAN SAY “I AM BEAUTIFUL”! ALL MY LIFE I BEEN PICKED ON, CALLED ALL KIND OF HORRIBLE NAMES JUST BECAUSE THE WAY I LOOK BUT I DIDN’T, WON’T, AND NEVER LET THAT GET TO ME BECAUSE I AM A STRONG BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN…. THIS SHOW IS FOR ME SO LOOK OUT ME… THANK YOU FOR THIS ONE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY. ..

28. kristina says:

is this hardcore makeover such as surgery makeover? or just: makeup, cut hair, clothes makeover?
    need to know exactly what you guys are saying

29. Melissa Lopez says:

Well what can I say I am in need of a make over ever since I had my son I have no since of style I cant seem to find anyhting that fits me I have tried to go shopping but clothes just dont fit me and I feel that my husband doesnt fell attracted to me any more I always seem to find myself with my hair in a bun and no make up wearing my pjs all the time I need to find my sexy self again and I need some help to discover my slef in this new body since I have gained 60LBS SINCE I had my son and I cant seem to shed the pounds please help me

30. yolanda says:

I REALLY NEED A MAKEOVER I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE PICK ME I REALLY NEED HELP.. PLEASE

31. LISSETTE says:

I WAS A SIZE 1,NOW I’M A SIZE 14.AT 4’9″ I NEED A CHANGE PLEASE HELP ME IN A MAKEOVER. THANK YOU LISSETTE.

32. LISSETTE says:

IT’S ME AGAIN LISSETTE,I KNOW EVERYONE ON THIS SITE WANTS A CHANGE BUT I NEED A CHANGE. I WAS A HOT ONE AND I STILL HAVE THE FACE.EVERYONE TELLS ME OH YOUR BIG BUT YOU HAVE A PRETTY FACE. WELL I WANT TO BE HOT AGAIN. SO IF YOU WANT ACTION I’M YOUR GIRL. SO LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED.LISSETTE

33. Alice says:

Hello, my name is Alice and I am 15 years old. I was just wondering how old do you have to be, to be on this new makeover show? Also, Vh1 should have more shows like “My Life as Liz”, that show was incredible. Possibly, an “Alice in Wonderland” reality show would also be pretty entertaing, starring me of course. My life is pretty crazy, and I’m romanian! Let’s just say I’m your more than your average teenager, who’s pretty clumsy, and always gets in trouble, or in crazy situations. I also manage to embarrass myself daily, and I’m a pretty hilarious person, so I’ll definately be an entertaing person for all those reality tv star lovers. Just saying.

34. Valeri Setzer says:

I really need a makeover I use to be confused as my kids sister now I am confused for their grandmother! Help me get that “sister” look back!

35. Rachel says:

Hi, I just broke up with my bf of two yeras and lost my job. I am in need of a fresh start and a make over will kick that off. A new me for interviews.

36. zxi scott says:

omgee i need a makeover for real

37. heather Oakes says:

I really need a make over. I just want to feel good on the outside. Every morning I never want to go out I feel ugly and stupid I try to loose the weight but I need help. Please Help Me VH1!!!!

38. KRYSTAL B says:

I’M JUST PLAIN TALENTED I WILL LOVE TO BE ON THIS SHOW,I WAS BORN FOR THIS.I’D RATHER DO THIS THAN ANYTHING ELES.

39. crystal says:

i am a 24 year old female . my teeth are so bad from carring a baby and i don’t know what to wear any more i still wear the clothes that i wore when i was pregnant. and i am i am only 115 lbs 5’1 with brown hair and part of it high ligh lighted i have the most blue green eyes and the longest natural eye lashes you ever seen when i do add mascara it has always been my dream to have my teeth fixed they have gaven me a very low self esteem and itt would be an honor for you to give me this me make over.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need it.

sicerly
    Crystal

40. Please make over my wife she thinks she needs it.

41. Marla Black says:

Hi, my name is Marla Black I am 23 years old. I was born with a large birthmark covering the right side of my face. My birthmark is part of who I am and I have learned to deal with it. However it has made me so self conscious all my life. It has also caused me to have a fear of meeting new people and doing everyday things like going to the store to buy groceries. People stare and comleate stranger have come up and ask me what is wrong with my face. I wish I could just look “normal”.
    When I was younger my birthmark was much lighter however as I have gotten older it has gotten darker and now lives up to its name of port wine stain. Also I have noticed that the side of my face that has the birthmark has atrophied slightly which makes me notice my physical differences even more. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I just breakdown and cry about how different I look.
    Please Help