The Celebreality Interview – Antonio Sabto, Jr.

Antonio Sabto, Jr., recently stopped by the VH1.com office to give us the lowdown on the filming of his reality show My Antonio. Above, he talks about how he feels his show fits in the VH1 slate, and why it’s different than what’s come before it. It turns out that Antonio isn’t much a fan of reality TV, save Cops

In the next clip, Antonio talks about the on-screen drama, including the presence of his mom and ex-wife…

And finally, Antonio talks haters, his hands/feet attraction (as played out on My Antonio‘s first episode) and what else he isn’t looking for in a woman.

Remember: My Antonio airs Sundays at 10/9c on VH1.

My Antonio Cast Reveal
My Antonio show page

1. Brianna says:

My husband and I watched the premiere last night and loved it. I like the honesty and style of the show. I have watched everything that Antonio Sababto Jr has been involved in. To be honest, I was a little skeptical about having another reality, looking for love show especially with Antonio Sabato Jr. I thought does he really need help finding someone? After watching just a few minutes I never realized how shy and genuine he seemed. This is definitely a show I will be tuning in to watch. Good job and great choice.

2. Sandy says:

I love Antonio Sababto Jr. and I never knew he was so shy which makes him more adorable!! This is one show I will definitely tune into.

3. sandy says:

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee him

4. yummy says:

so good to see a real (hot ) celeb, looking for love, this year! you know there is gonna be a my antonio 2. these shows are sooooooooooooooooo fake, but at least he is hot and good to look at! lol

5. jessica says:

I’m wondering if he has some hidden issues about trust and honesty… everything he talks about has something to do with one or the other. Plus, i hate to say this but he has some really high hopes for “the one”. I sure hope that he can find her out of the wacky group that he’s got!

6. Andi says:

I agree with Jessica! I have done a lot of research on Antonio & have seen him in a lot of videos & interviews, such as this one. Based upon this & his +%$(~$&(_&`+`$~+ iness…..yes, he can be VERY +%$(~$&(_&`+`$~+ y…..I don’t find him a bit shy!!!!! Yes, he does have some really high hopes. Come on Antonio, let women be women. Seems like you want a partner that is like “one of the guys”! This show is good entertainment, I’ll have to say. I haven’t watched the trashy ones…..just heard about them. As for the girls sculpting him in the nude….NAH!!!!! I wouldn’t want a guy that was, so, vain, he had to show his naked body off in front of a bunch of girls. That should be for “The One”, only…..that is, if he finds her!

7. Naina says:

I love Antonio , very interresting , just sade to find out for his ex wife , but his reaction is wonderfull , you always have to give a chance for someone ,of cause he really have to be honnest about what he want , and what his mother need for him , but I have a admiration for Antonio , because his respect for his mother is extraordinary , actually you don’t find a men whit this quality ..good continuation Antonio take care Love xoxox Naina fron miami beach

8. Yadira says:

Antonio Sabato, Jr. is a dream man, he’s got the cutest dimples and smile I have ever seen, he seems like an honest and very charming guy.

9. Louise says:

I’m concerned his acting career would be at risk with this show.

He won’t get rid of this vulgar image for a long while.

Precious life time will be wasted.

Love from the shelves of TV production? Please.

I had canceled such a contract before late.

Lou

10. jen powell says:

Antonio needs to look beyond tully

11. Michelle says:

I have been watching this show for quite a while and very much amazed on some of the things. I have been such a big fan of Antonio Sabato Jr for so long. I have watched all of his movies/shows that he had appeared in and even seen him on the Janet Jackson video. I can see where he has gotten his good looks and amazing personality. Family is everything and I can see that he is a loving person inside and out. He values his mother’s opinion/advice. Makes him genuine and real.
    I can only wish the ladies who are that show can see what I see.

12. Nicola says:

Hi Antonio, I watched your show about 3 to 4 times I cant understand why you need Mommy to help you choose a mate . I guess you are over 30 years of age and still a mamma’s boy , come on . And whats with all the crying these people hardly know you and there crying at the drop of any desparging remark given them. This show should be classed as an unreality show. In my humbliest opinion I give the show a C-. , Honestly Nicola

13. Titus says:

He’s a damn TOOL!

14. YARI says:

I am totally smittened by you Antonio, you are real, genuine, and looking for someone with the same intense feelings like your self! I know most are against Tully; they call her old news, but as an outsider looking in she truly is a lady in comparison to allot of the other woman there. Her intentions are real and genuine and deserves the same chance. I wish you the best of luck.

15. Noni says:

There’s a MY ANTONIO 2 being made already?
    Why does it always seem that he/she never finds the right woman/man in the first series althougth they SWEAR TO THE WINNER that she’s her life partner forever?

What so horrible happens between them during that hiatus that they completely dump each other? and he has to make another show with 20 other weirdos?!?
    Try a library. At least you know they’re literate.

16. Kimpossible says:

Antonio, you inspire me to be a better person. I have a friend, Sergio, that is so much like you it is unreal. I hope at the end of the show you have the love of your life on your arm. The heart you have a rare thing in this world. God Bless.

17. Ashley says:

Hey Antonio,

18. Sam says:

this is the first reality shoe on VH1 that i acually watched. gotta love Antonio. I’m also a HUGE Twilight fan, read all the books twice. and think he MUST be in one of the upcoming films. it would be a huge oversight if he doesn’t, not to mention a career builder. He is meant for somthing like that. What a sexy Volteri vampire:} he would be!

19. carol says:

man, is he cute. I thought this would be a super cheezy reality show and was shocked to find out he was doing this. the show is actually entertaining and fun to watch because antonio is in it. i enjoy his straightforward ways. i wish he had a better chick selection – most are pretty lame.

20. Allo says:

I really like this show. I think Antonio is certainly handsome and his dimples add a lot to his features. I really would like it if he would choose Tully in the end because I feel that she would love him better and stronger this time around. All the mistakes that could have been made in there relationship were probably made the first time and now she is ready to give her love to him. I feel she is being genuine and is more than willing to make it work. I don’t like the Judas personality that Christi is exhibiting and the kiss while finding out information to “get rid” of Tully as per Antonio’s mother request was a bit much. I admire the way he values him mother opinion and hopes things work out for him even if Tully is his choice. I hope his mother respect that decision if he makes it or with whom ever his choice will be.

21. Barbara Burgert says:

Loved the interview! I really like the show and Antonio’s personality. I like how he talks about how he’s straight forward with people because I’m the same way and people respect that in a person. I had to laugh when he was talking about being a hater about bad teeth, smoking, ugly toes/hands and being in shape because I also notice thos thingsww in a person. I have two grown boys/man and we’re very close so I can understand about family values. Antonio and I have a lot in common so that’s why I watch the show so I hope he picks someone that is there for him. : ) I must aqdmit I act like his mother and my sons’s always come to me for advise and they respect me more for being honest with them. They use their own judgement on their women but if I see something I don’t like they will know about it. Good luck Antonio!

22. Krizzy says:

MM antonio i think u should dump ur old exgirl friend i do believe ur not in luv with her it’s time too move on too the furture I don’t think she should be on ur show, and ur soo cute u should be gay and marry a man there much much funner and no drama and very sincere women aren’t that way believe it,and if i was u i wouldn’t marry again, ur crazy si estas loco fur marry again don’t do it. luv u hun take care asta luego marry on ek :) hee hee hee

23. mempam196211 says:

There is different types of a mommies boy, Antonio you are a mommies boy. You aren’t alone. I know one that is 48yrs old. I hope you are smart enough to find someone who has a relationship with you for the right reason, most of these girls aren’t, a few too young to really know.
    Would you defend your wife is the question. You don’t defend the girls at the table.
    You lecture on behavior, why don’t you be a role model in this area.
    I am hoping you read these, it’s too bad I won’t finish.

24. Maria says:

AFter watching Atonio I have lost a lot of respect for the man. He’s adorable, gorgeous and sexy, but he has baddddddddddddddddddddd taste in women. Get rid of Tully she looks older than dirt, Brooke should have gotten a better set of false teeth, Miranda does not age well and then there’s Christi, it he ever need floating device he could use her boobs!! Tania is the one for Antonio….. By the way the date he took Autumn was tacky….it’s obvious he was not into black women, so why even cast her on the show?

25. Maria Elena says:

WOW……Antonio is CUTE!!!!
    I trully think he should pick Tully. Love is better the second time around and I think she is really in love with him and he is in love with her…..I sure hope he picks her…..

26. Marini says:

I think Antonio should pick Tully. He is still in love with her. TEAM TULLY all the way!

27. Casey says:

Antonio is one thing; his mother is quite another! Why is a man of 38 years relying on his obviously manipulative mother after all these years. She chose Christy out of the group right away, spotting her to have a character like her own (a lot more innocent and intending to please, though), and set her up to spy primarily on (and hopefully get rid of, which Christy even inadvertently did by her horse issues that resulted in Tulle’s helping her and becoming injured) Antonio’s ex-wife for HER. Of course, this is Christy’s death warrant, as she uses it to expose her to to Antonio at the “wedding” she deliberately staged when Tulle wasn’t present, because it would have made her (mother) have a coronary just to see Tulle and Antonio in their wedding garb. Sooo now mommy doesn’t really have anyone left that will play her games – excepting toe-to-toe with her – for the remaining women are all equipped to deal with Antonio’s nasty mom. The question is, will Antonio be able to untie himself from his mommy’s apron strings enough to be able to make the best decision for himSELF? Clearly, the most vulnerable and easiest to manipulate (by mom) will be Tulle – because she’s a known entity already, which mom has already shown herself a master at out-manipulating. Will mom in the end realize that Tulle is the only one she will be able to use to stay in son’s good graces – the only one who will try to please her even if they get married, because of her fears of the past?? We’ll see!

28. wow says:

wooowww antonio whooo? who is the hottie nxt to antonio?

29. Diane says:

I hope Antonio picked Tully. She truly loves him.

30. jeanne antidormi says:

I actually cried after viewing episode 8 as Antonio sat at Tully’s bedside in the hospital. People make mistakes, especially beautiful intelligent people ironically. Seeing what Antonio’s mom has put Tully through can only make me imagine what hell and agony she put Antonio and Tully through after finding they had run off to get married. She must have been so angry knowing she did not make the choice for him which she is still trying to do!!!!!!! Every chance the woman got with either of them she surely must have driven another spike in the casket of that marriage. Even now can’t Antonio see what a manipulator his mom is? I respect the intimate relationship he has with her, but obviously (and I am sure a psychiatrist would tell him this),the woman has innappropriate influence on his psyche as an adult. I know when you marry someone you are doomed to fail in nearly every case when your family does not accept your significant other, but why in hell does Antonio not see through his mother’s abuse towards Tully- TULLY NEVER HAD A CHANCE THE FIRST TIME DOES HE THINK MOM IS GOING TO GIVE HER ONE NOW??. Tully obviously has had a child since their demise and many life experiences. She suffers remorse for the death of their marriage and she obviously and genuinely would like an opportunity to reconnect with Antonio who is very certainly her soul mate. My fear is that Antonio’s mother loves him with all her heart but not more than her own agenda for him. I almost may not watch further episodes for fear of what the mother may do to sabotage Tully. She set Christy up which was absolutely a blessing- I predicted that outcome. But look how she skeemed up the setup and how she digs Tully with inuindos at every turn behind Antonio’s back. This is the first reality tv show I have ever watched that evoked a true since of pain and sadness in my soul and heart for fear he may not end up with Tully in the last episode. Thanks for the chance to comment. Jeanne, Pa.

31. TANIA says:

ANTONIO,
    UR SO CUTE I WANT U TO STAY WITH UR EX-WIFE SHE IS THE ONE FOR YOU AND NO BODY ELSE PAPASITO HERMOSO

32. Pauline Francis says:

I am also not a fan of reality T.V., but in saying this I am watching via internet as much as I am able to. This is because I adore Antonio. I am `@*&)^!)!`_~$#^ uming and hoping this is not real. I mean how does one find love on a reality T.V. show? I can appreciate the fact that a man of this magnitude would intimidate women. It must be difficult for him to peel back the layers of a female beyond the pretty package… I am also judging him on what I see. What I read and I believe him to be an awesome man. He like all of us is looking to find that true other half that will make him whole. I get that. I have wanted that my whole life. It is easy to be loved, but if the person who loves you is not what you need them to be it breaks your heart. I wish for Antonio that he finds that one in a million person. The diamond he desires and that she will be a selfless mature woman who puts him on a pedestal as he will do for her. Good luck to you Antonio find it for us all. Good luck. I know it will not be easy in a world of fake people but search for a great, caring real woman. I am certain there is one out there waiting for your heart, ready to entrust hers to you.

33. Pauline Francis says:

I am also not a fan of reality T.V., but in saying this I am watching via internet as much as I am able to. This is because I adore Antonio. I am *+($+^@((%^*%+) uming and hoping this is not real. I mean how does one find love on a reality T.V. show? I can appreciate the fact that a man of this magnitude would intimidate women. It must be difficult for him to peel back the layers of a female beyond the pretty package… I am also judging him on what I see. What I read and I believe him to be. An awesome man. He like all of us is looking to find that true other half that will make him whole. I get that. I have wanted that my whole life. It is easy to be loved, but if the person who loves you is not what you need them to be it breaks your heart. I wish for Antonio that he finds that one in a million person. The diamond he desires and that she will be a selfless mature woman who puts him on a pedestal as he will do for her. Good luck to you Antonio find it for us all. Good luck. I know it will not be easy in a world of fake people but search for a great, caring real woman. I am certain there is one out there waiting for your heart, ready to entrust hers to you.

With love,
    Pauline

34. Pauline Francis says:

I am also not a fan of reality T.V., but in saying this I am watching via internet as much as I am able to. This is because I adore Antonio. I am +!_*_+*`~)~~&$` uming and hoping this is not real. I mean how does one find love on a reality T.V. show? I can appreciate the fact that a man of this magnitude would intimidate women. It must be difficult for him to peel back the layers of a female beyond the pretty package… I am also judging him on what I see. What I read and I believe him to be. An awesome man. He like all of us is looking to find that true other half that will make him whole. I get that. I have wanted that my whole life. It is easy to be loved, but if the person who loves you is not what you need them to be it breaks your heart. I wish for Antonio that he finds that one in a million person. The diamond he desires and that she will be a selfless mature woman who puts him on a pedestal as he will do for her. Good luck to you Antonio find it for us all. Good luck. I know it will not be easy in a world of fake people but search for a great, caring real woman. I am certain there is one out there waiting for your heart, ready to entrust hers to you.

With love,
    Pauline

35. ANTHONY VEGA says:

I THINK ANTONIO SHOULD PICK BROOKE BECAUSE SHE JUST AM AMAZING WOMAN!

36. mary says:

what a waste of dimples!

37. lynne says:

i love to watch show of antonio,he is looking for love,but im so sad when he is not peak his exwife,im so sad i cry,i hope he have right choice get the right girl goodluck on his show im so sad

38. Melanie K. says:

I’m broken hearted to see the love that you and Tully had, I can’t believe that you sent her home. I haven’t seen, in the last decade, ANYONE who had the chemistry, the soul love and sweetness and so many indescribable elements that you two share. The fact that she beared her heart and soul to the world, braved your mom, and the other girls- it is heart-wrenching. She had more class and ethereal beauty, grace, youth, charm, and connection with you than any girls you could find in any world. Anybody who can make you feel the strength of love that you felt as a younger man is a gift and something precious. I thought you walked away on your last date with her, like she said you used to do, and then you sent her home and distanced yourself- because she brought back all the intensity and force of that love you had for each other- which is hard and crazy intimidating but it’s a rare gift and no it isn’t always easy- but your odds now are so incredible together. I always see the reality show guy(s) pick the girl(s) that they haven’t slept with in the end or the ones that don’t require any huge emotional involvement, so they can wiggle out of the intense experience that they didn’t really maybe know they were signing up for. You are a man who is so beautiful inside- your sensitivity and ablility to fall in love with the girl inside and her heart is so wonderful and the chemistry and love between the two of you is so apparent to any one. Is your mom just hurt because you didn’t involve her in the wedding and eloped- not letting her be part of that intimate part of your life and she’s blaming Tully 100% for it? Did you ever explain to her that you were not lead or tricked into that marriage- it was honest pure love? I wish so much for the best for all of you, my heart broke watching you send Tully away- it made me cry. She opened up everything and laid her heart on the ground for all to see and obviously both of you have grown and matured into better people and probably learned how to better BE in a relationship. Real love is hard- not easy- but love like that is what they make songs and stories and epic monuments about. I wish I could be half the woman Tully is and was for you. I wish you both love and success and blessings for your family.

39. GLENDA RIVERA says:

I WAS SO SAD AND DISAPPOINTED WHEN ANTONIO ELINATED TULLY. I THINK SHE WAS THE BEST ONE FOR HIM. I WENT THROUGH A SIMILIAR SITUATION WITH MY CURRENT RELATIONSHIP. I MET HIM 15 YEARS AGO. WE TRIED A FEW TIMES, BUT IT DIDN’T WORK OUT ALTHOUGH MY FEELINGS FOR HIM NEVER DIED. I RAN BACK INTO HIM IN 2004, AND I’M PLEASED TO SAY OUR LOVE IS DEEPER NOW THAT WE ARE OLDER AND MORE MATURE. I BELIEVE THE SAME WOULD HAVE HAPPENED WITH TULLY AND ANTONIO IF HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE LITTLE BIT OF TIME LEFT IN THE SHOW TO SEE IT FOR HIMSELF. AS FAR AS THE WEDDING DRESS GOES SHE HAD JUST AS MUCH RIGHT AS THE OTHERS SHE WAS NOT ELIMINATED AT THAT TIME. WHY SHOULD SHE BE EXCLUDED? ANTONIO YOU MADE A FOOLISH DECISION, TULLY HAD ALREADY BEEN THERE THAT FAR. IF YOU LOVED HER WHY DRAG HER THROUGH THAT HORRIFIC PAIN? AS FAR AS YOUR MOTHER SHE SHOULD WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE NOT TRY TO RUN IT. (YOU ARE A GROWN MAN), TULLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR LITTLE MAN. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, I’M SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE SEE THAT. WAY TO GO WITH THAT HULA TALK. IT WAS A VERY SAD, BUT BEAUTIFUL WAY FOR YOU TO BE ON YOUR WAY. TAKE CARE

GL3ND@ :)

40. GLENDA RIVERA says:

I WAS SO SAD AND DISAPPOINTED WHEN ANTONIO ELIMINATED TULLY. I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE BEST ONE FOR HIM. I HAD THAT SAME SITUATION HAPPEN IN MY CURRENT RELATIONSHIP I HAD AN EX BOYFRIEND AND I NEVER GOT OVER HIM, OUR FEELINGS WERE IN DIFFERENT PLACES ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO AND WE RAN INTO EACHOTHER IN 2004 AND WE ARE STILL GOING STRONG. I BELIEVE THAT IF ANTONIO WOULD HAVE TAKING JUST THAT LITTLE BIT OF TIME THAT WAS LEFT OF THE SHOW HE WOULD HAVE SEEN IT FOR HIMSELF. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH TULLY AS FAR AS THE WEDDING DRESS THING. THE OTHER WOMEN GOT TO WEAR ONE. TULLY AT THAT POINT WASN’T ELIMINATED SO WHY COULN’T SHE GET THAT PART TOO. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND I’M SAD ANTONIO DIDN’T SEE THAT

GL3ND@

41. Lil Mama says:

Antonio,
    loved your show. If u want a woman who’d respect u,your family,& your values. Look no more i am here. I’m 26 years old. I don’t smoke & drink. I’m from louisiana. I’m 75% italian. I’m single. I’m the dream daughter-in-law that your mum would like

42. PAMELA says:

ANTONIO SHOULD’VE PICKED “ME”!!! I AM A HOMEBODY, CHILDREN HAVE ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND FOREMOST. THOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT WITH AN ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS “AND” SPIRITUAL CONSIDERATE MAN , IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE DIFFICULT NOT TO “WANT ” TO PUT HIM FIRST. WHICH FOR ME THAT WOULD DEFINETELY BE A FIRST. PROMISE!!! WE’RE SOUL MATES IN SPIRIT, THATS WHY HE “KNEW” HE DIDNT REALLY WANT TO CHOOSE TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE HE COULD “FEEL” THAT I WASN’T THERE

43. Tina says:

This was a really great show and I enjoy every moment. It’s really weird I had a dream that Brooke was elemated off the show. I’m blown away that you guys are not together! Your very sweet and you are smart and have a great smile. P.S your mother is so cute.

44. Nelda D. Fairley says:

I knew he’d pick Brooke. But I was hoping he would have kept Tully to the finale and then pick Brooke.

45. Bobby d says:

I just love My Antonio. I love the way he listens to his mother. As the old saying goes Momma knows best. She is only looking out for her son. If anyone ever had a crazy daughter-in-law they would understand. I have two sons of my own and I only hope when they grow up they have the love and respect that Antonio shows his mother. You Go Yvonne and Antonio!! Great show I hate to hear about Brooke but then I hope it only leads to another show. Antonio 2 Ill be waching!!

46. Ana says:

Ciau Antonio!
    voglio solo dire che “I love you show,I love you” e tutto quello che fate. Mi auguro di incontrare un giorno ti.
    I love everything in you, the show was my favorite, i didn’t miss one,lol. I wish u all the best Bello.

47. dadou says:

I think Antonio made the good choice when he choose Brooke,she beautiful.I want to ask a question when you don’t need someone why you pick it for.It’s time to get serious guys

48. LFheartLV says:

Antonio, just take back Tully. You really need to move on!

49. LFheartLV says:

Was on vacation the past two weeks… Disappointed with show, but watched anyway. Too bad Antonio has only one sister. He could’ve learned more about women by 20! Anyway, all the women were predictable. Yvonne was too, bless her heart. Too bad Christi couldn’t see past her boobs. Antonio, just take back Tully. You really need to move on!

50. lfHEARTlv says:

Disappointed with his pick, the show, but watched anyway! Too bad Antonio has only one sister. He could’ve learned more about women by 20! Anyway, all the women were predictable. Yvonne was too, bless her heart (I love her!!). I pray Antonio follows his senses. There’s only one life. Why not make memories with someone you truly care about instead of just passing time with? Wish you fantastic future whatever it may hold. I believe a future with Tully will compliment your futures! Good luck on your career, future, family et al.

51. Lisa C. says:

Antonio, I am sure you get this message daily. but here goes. From the first time I saw you on TV, I knew you are my soulmate! I am very spirtual, also very physic. God and I agree we would be the perfect match! I have wanted to go to HAWAII since I was 2 years old! Thats about all, I would love to meet you just once,I think thats about all it would take, destiny would take over! By the way, we are both pisceans! My birthday is Febuary 28th,and yours is March 1st! coincendence or fate? Love and Respect,LISA

52. trudee says:

well antonio just like to say that ur an amazing man with a sense of relaxtion and loving father. i’m a mother of two and enjoyed how u were urself on the show… just like to say that… hope u find the person u wanna be with… well a pisces, we both are a unique people… my birthday falls on 1st of March :) haha so happy early & belated birthday since we fall in the middle of the year lol take care be safe n do well in life n goodluck… trudee

53. Yhyomarie says:

Hi Antonio..I was born in an island..I am 31 single mom..and would really like you to meet me and me to get to know you.

54. Diane says:

I saw the show from the beginning because i had seen Antonio in alot of different shows and movies throughout the years and always thought him to be so good looking with those dimples and great body. He was nice to get to know as a regular person just looking for a person to start a relationship with. But with his looks and personality i cannot imagine he would need a reality show to meet someone. But so many of the girls were so fake and i was glad that he picked Brooke because she was the only one that mentioned she liked kids and would be willing to spend time with him and his because she knew how important his kids are to him which only makes him even more attractive then he already. His mother was so halarious with the faces she made sometimes and Tully was stupied not to apologize for her past mistakes that was all Yvonne wanted her to admit to. She is an old immature woman for her age. But overall I loved the show and stayed guled to the tv every sunday night to watch over army wives just to see my Antonio. Well good luck in finding your soulmate she is out there somewhere waiting for you. You will find her because you are beautiful person on the inside as well as the outside and that is the best thing i loved to see was how you cared about the woman on the show all of them.

take care you fan forever
    Diane

55. TONYA says:

antonio i felt there was chemistry between you and brooke but i can understand y u did not reunite with ur wife even though i thought u would have, bcuz i felt the love u both shared, but there is sum one if u dnt unite with ur x-wife but @+#*`_+&`^!)&!+ on now it is a challenge for the women and u becuz u r so dam sexy! even i would hav to worry sumtimes about ur commitment good luck in finding that girl.

56. Minnie says:

Mr Sabato Jnr, what are u looking for in a woman? What is your mother telling u? Remember mother knows best. You fool me once, shame on u, you fool me twice, shame on me. There’s nothing like second chances. I was married once before, separated, gave him a second chance, the dog went back to what he promised never to do again, I let him out and divorced him. Ten yrs later with my 11yr old girl happy as never been married before. So Mr Sabato, follow ur insticts. Advise, u should give it a try with Brooke. Give her a chance.

57. leah says:

antonio,you should have picked miranda. she was cute and quirky, and interesting enough to hold your interest for a long time!!!