Tully Explains It All On Sunday’s My Antonio

Remember how Antonio’s ex-wife, Tully, showed up at the end of the My Antonio premiere, and was all, “I’m here to take back my man. And what?” We’ll get more background on their history on Sunday’s episode (premiering at 10/9c). Check above to see what happens when, as Tully puts it, the wolves sniff around the new female that just came in.

My Antonio show page
My Antonio videos
Antonio SabĂto, Jr. – Exclusive Video Interview

1. angelique says:

oh my god… this was just the first time of me wathching your episodes mr. antonio sabato jr.. i woul love to see in person… well, actually.. i have found already MY ANTONIO… his name is THIRU .. an indian guy.. well,,, the hell we care if we’re in a different culture.. him as an indian.. and me as a filipina… the important is WE BOTH LOVE AND LIKE EACH OTHER BOTH IN MIND AND HEART MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD..you know what antonio.. when i heard you saying “whats mine is yours” uuuhhh.. god damn it… he also says that to me.. i remember thiru- of you.. anyway antonio.. hope to see you personally…

2. Evangelina says:

Take your time, find your best friend, seek the one woman who can be your equal in spirit, love and humanity as that is what I am observing as I watch your show.

Peace and all the best to the last woman standing.

Ciao

3. Alma says:

Antonio, Antonio, Antonio… They picked the worst posiible women in the world, for you. Your like, the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen, and the show picks the dumpiest girls ever. I just can’t even believe it!!! Good Luck!

4. Michelle says:

GO FOR TULLY! She’s so adorable how shes fighting for you I actually teared up watching her almost get eliminated, but then you finally kept her in. And, I see how you look at Tully and I know.
    This could be like the next chick flick movie…ex wife fights so many women and ex-mother in-law to get her man back!

P.S. Go with your heart…not your mom.

5. summer says:

I just want to say that I am so drawn to this show! The relationship between Tully and Antonio is mysterious. It’s obvious why everyone is attacking her. She is the only one there who is actually in love with Antonio. I can’t wait to watch the show this sun. and I am hoping he will see thru Christy & spend more time with Tully. They both still care for each other and Antonio should give her a chance. She is the prettiest womam on the show and her haters are sooo jealous! I hope Antonio see that. Hang in there Tully, Antonio is worth it!!

6. Hannnahh says:

TULLY better win, you can’t compete with history and that’s what Tully and Antonio have. Antonio’s mother really should just leave it be, and just let Antonio make his own decisions, he is a grown man, it’s a bit ridiculous how she made christi try to make tully tell her intimate and private thing’s, it just shows how desperate annd jealous christi is. I think that Tully is the only woman there who actually love’s him. Antonio has to learn to forgive, second chances sometimes are worth it. And Tully loves him very much…

7. Erica says:

i really dont think tully should get the time of day she had her chance and she messed up i know brook seems to be nice and a good person she is a nurce so she has to be sweet or the young girl i cant remember her name right now but they seem to be good or the playmate she seems to be really liking you tully i think is after someone to help take care of her child and your mother dosnt even like tully either

8. Gina says:

Are you kidding me. How old is Tully. She looks like she can be his mother. What makes people think they have history? 18 years ago for less than 2 years. That is NO HISTORY. He is a bit manipulative. I’m not sure I like him anymore.

9. Anonymous says:

There will be a ‘My Antonio 2″.
    Antonio, If you are planning on ever having kids, you need to find someone who can appreciate and is willing to #)()^)^`+)_$+^* imililate all things Italian into her life – food, wine, music, art, etc. My young nieces (under 10 yrs old) favorite sandwich is prosciutto and fresh mozzarella on italian bread – so so adorable – and they have never been to Italy.

10. lili says:

Antonio tully is the one that loves you. i know you that too. tully should win and there for her man.good luck antonio and i hope you see the truth in front of you . give tully another chance .

11. vida says:

Tully is the real deal on the show she is very beautiful and she is the only on that show that real and really want a second chance…So Antonio should give her a chance. Tully good luck to you I hope you win his heart back if he is really looking for love …than he should pick you.

12. LE ANNE MARTINEZ says:

OH ANTONINO YOU ARE AWESOMELY HANDSOME!!!! PLEASE DONT BE BLIND TO TULLYS LOVE FOR YOU. PLEASE BRING HER BACK. YES MANY YEARS HAVE PAST AND IM SURE THAT SHE HAS KEPT YOU CLOSE TO HER ALL THOSE YEARS, VERY CLOSE, BE CAUSE IT WAS THERE, THERE IN HER HEART YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN!!! REMEMBER, THE BEST GIFT THAT ANYONE CAN GIVE IS……YOURSELF!!! TULLY HAS THAT GIFT….FOR YOU, HERSELF AND OH TULLY, HOW RESPECTFULL OF YOU TO GO TO ANTONIO’S MOTHER AND SAY GOOD BYE AND KISS HER AND HUG HER!! YOU LET AND PUT ALL THOSE BAD THINGS ASIDE, AWAY, HIS MOTHER HAS DONE/SAID ABOUT YOU, TO MAKE AMMENDS YOU ARE…………….A TRUE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!!! ANTONIO, YOU WOULD BE GIVING
    UP THE BEST GIFT OF A VERY BEAUTIFUL, LOVING WOMAN, OF A LIFETIME….TULLY HERSELF!!!!!PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!
    LILY