Lil Wayne Will Sandpaper Your Eardrums On Behind The Music

The interview clip above was shot for Lil Wayne‘s Behind the Music (kicking off the show’s new season on Thursday at 10/9c). If the story of how and why he learned to play the guitar doesn’t mesmerize you, his voice surely will. We’ve got uncharted levels of grit here. Play this in your home, and look forward to a life without splinters.

Behind the Music show page

1. waynezlover! says:

i love lil wayne sosososo much HE IS THE *BEST RAPPER ALIVE* I HOPE AND PRAY TO MEET HIM ONE DAY I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR HIM AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER MADE BY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Glo says:

Ah!Man….Weezy is the best…(Tell me Mr. Carter, tell me where you been) I rap…. I got a song, “Dey Tryin 2 Steal My Swag!” It came natural…(off of one of his instrumentals) I am average attractive not much confidence, however I flow to Weezy… (Ask anybody)

I ain’t no groupie I am entertainer myself, but I had to shout Lil Wayne out some kind of way…We may never cross paths…. I hope that my efforts to put out a cd will help me to meet my idle!!! Love you Wayne, Bird Man, Turk and BG…Remember God…Never loss focus of yourself.

3. HOV4EvA says:

Damn, what a show! wayne is crazy man, best rapper alive,
    cant even begin to explain what he has done and/or doing… that episode was excellent! havent seen a show that good about MUSIC on a music channel in so long! this is what it should be like more often! Anyways wayne has made history, history for many people, he has changed lives! there is no one more grateful! he dose anything that he wants he explains ” who cares whats in my cup? its my cup, my f*c^i# cup” -Wayne,this is the point that i am getting at, i think that if he premiers on this show THE DAY before Jay-Z drops his BP3 album was a bold move, i am thinkin wayne did this right, he knows that BP3 may very well be a clasic, he dosent want to be forgotten…. I KNOW HE WONT but…. i just found it kinda ironic that thats the way it planned out….

“no one helped anyone in New Orleans, if you think u did you didn’t” -Wayne, he was there on the streets, makin moves! “i lost a $300,000 house and maybe a few cars, thats it no one in my family was there, i wear $300,000 chains, come on”-Wayne

4. notacritic says:

i am not being rude or trying to down lil wayne but how can u give credit to ppl who were not on yo album n not give credit for a guy who was on your album who died. i understand his mother played a big role in his life but them other ppl just rode his +_$~%_+(&%&#%))` for the hell of it because there are other ppl who have had tragedy n struggle in their life. furthermore if it wasnt for static giving lil wayne a hit song that crossed oved to the main stream white audience the charter 3 wouldn’t have sold as much as it did

5. Globals says:

all good things

6. Marlon87 says:

7. Marlon87 says:

Wayne is something we never seen before. He makes music, he is music. So all those things about him being high and gone off the syrup weeeeell it must be a good thing cause look at the music that he is coming out with. Nobody else is doin it.

8. weezy lover says:

Lil Wayne is so awesome… He just came out with a new single feat Mika.

What makes Weezy great is just his perspective, his words… I love all of his quotes.

9. weezy lover says:

Lil Wayne is so awesome… He just came out with a new single feat Mika.

10. http://www.lil-wayne-quotes.com says:

Lil Wayne is so awesome… He just came out with a new single feat Mika.