The Celebreality Interview – Jennifer

ma_4_vp1_48

Jennifer gave it to Antonio straight, and she does us just the same. Below, she discusses her sharp tongue, her thoughts on Tully’s disparaging interviews and why by the time she left My Antonio, she was already over it.

How was your time on the show?

It was good. Some of the girls I met were cool, I still keep in contact with some of them. But I don’t like being told what to do, so being trapped in a suite for 16 days was nerve-wracking. It drove me crazy. It was a controlled environment, and I couldn’t leave and do anything as freely as I wanted to. It was always, “Hurry up and wait.” We’d be laying out, I’d have to go to put my makeup on and then wait for three hours for my interview.

You weren’t expecting that?

I guess I didn’t really know what to expect. When you’re in a house without phones and TVs and magazines and just a camera in front of your face, it’s just kinda…I don’t know, I was over it soon after getting there.

How did you feel about Antonio going into the show? Were you a fan?

I was open to meeting him. He was kinda good-looking, but I didn’t know anything about him.

It was gutsy of you to stand up to him before you left.

It wasn’t really standing up to him, that was just me. He was cool when the camera wasn’t around, but Antonio and I kinda got along more as a buddy-buddy type level.

Did you feel like your time was up?

No. I’m sure I probably would have stayed till the end. I had the personality to carry the show. I just couldn’t fake the funk. I didn’t want to be the fourth or fifth girl to make out with him. I think that s*** looks kinda trashy. The night before, I kinda flipped out on camera. You’re not supposed to look into the camera, but I did and I said, “I’m set. I want to go home. I don’t want to do this s***. I’m over it.” They told me to get some rest, and I was able to get a massage that day and work out. And then we had dinner, and even that was going well until Antonio told me to relax. That irritated me. Then I coughed and he called me a smoker. That wasn’t the day to push my buttons, and they put me right up next to him and his mom. I asked him, “You wanna keep going with this?” I was letting him know I wasn’t in the mood. Was it my time to leave? No, but I definitely didn’t want to be there anymore.

You seemed to really get to him during your exchange.

Because he’s Italian. I mean, I ‘m Italian, too, but plus he’s a man, and he’s probably not used to any woman talking to him like that. If you look at Tully and her pathetic ass begging to be with him, getting on her knees and s***, I mean, that’s just not the kind of person that I am. Maybe he’s used to that. So heck yeah, that pushed his buttons. Not that I was trying to. I was trying to get my point across.

What do you think of Tully and the choice words she had for you in interviews?

Man, that bitch…if I was to see her, I’d want to punch her in the face. Talking about me being a man? She’s a hatin’-ass bitch. She’s 46, looking like s***, getting on her f***in’ knees, just looking pathetic. Are you kidding me? Get a f***ing grip on reality. Saying I look like a man? Has she lost her mind? She’s crazy. Take your extra shot of testosterone? Yeah, that’s cool.

A lot of that stuff she said in interviews. How was it dealing with her in the house?

I didn’t like her, but I wasn’t hateful to her. I was nice to everybody, even that little girl Sarah. She was kinda freaking out. I was nice to everybody, but I was real with everybody. If I was having a conversation about you and you walked into the room, I let you know that I was having a conversation about you. Tully got on my nerves, so I let her know that. I couldn’t stand her then, I can’t stand her now. It’s so hard not to change the channel when she’s on the show, because she’s so ugh.

Speaking of Sarah, I loved the waffle argument.

I was drinking, so I was hungry. I made a waffle with cream cheese and syrup and that s*** tasted good. It might have sounded like it didn’t, but it did and I wanted to share it.

Did you have a sense that Christi was hired by Yvonne to bring down Tully?

Oh yeah, Christi was my girl. Brooke was my girl. Monique was my girl. And then Tania ended up moving over to our side as well. They didn’t show any of that, but yeah.

You cried during the hula challenge. Why was that?

Before we walked out there, they were explaining what we were going to have to do and that we should think about a story that happened in our lives, and that we were going to have to tell that. I didn’t know what kind of story that they wanted. Maybe it was going to be something I didn’t want to tell. I was a little bit emotional even before that. So it had nothing to do with Antonio. I was just freaked out.

Any regrets?

Yes, I swore on my mother about me being the nicest person in the house to Sarah. I was, but I swore on my mother and I shouldn’t have done that. Other than that, no, I don’t f***in’ take any of that back. That was 100 percent me.

What do you think about Antonio today? Any resentment?

Uh…no. To be honest, I really don’t give a f***.

My Antonio show page
My Antonio videos
Antonio SabĂto, Jr. – Exclusive Video Interview

1. Heather says:

I’m in total support of Jennifer!!! She is so right….who is Antonio Sabato that he can line a bunch of woman & have them lick & suck all over him while the others watch like he is some Greek God?!!! First…he is not that famous to have a reality show like Flavor Flav & Bret Michaels…at least they were part of two musical group that spawned a revolution in the music industry!!! Also they did most of that kind of stuff behind closed doors & not in front of the others as if to flaunt it in thier faces!! Jennifer gives hope to REAL woman in this world….the others allow men like him to do the things they do!! You keep it going for the REAL ladies, Jen & have a “smoke” for me!!!

2. Rach says:

Jennifer is awesome. She’s the type of girl you wouldn’t want to cross, but that seems like a cool chick if you treated her with respect. Nothing wrong with being an up-front, physically fit woman!

3. Midge says:

Jennifer you should know by now that Brooke and Christi are not your friend as a matter of fact they are glad you left so they would not have to deal with you in the competion. They may have hinted yea you go girl but you really fell right in their trap TO BE GONE!They are two &~!%%$*$^#(!`(%+) es that were’nt rooting for you at least not in your face.

4. BlakeD says:

I love Jennifer :D

5. Arlee says:

Um….I don’t think anyone should call her a man, because she is definitely very athletic looking in a very feminine way. But the unpolished demeanor is not something that is compatible with the type of man Antonio portrays on the show. Just in this interview alone, I can count over 10 cuss words; and not to mention the ones on the show that were bleeped out. Dating a truck driver is more your speed and style of class.

6. Dwayne says:

Jen is awesome

7. beleiveinlove says:

jen, you called antonio out…he tryed to swoon you..and you called him..you were a little too rough for my taste..but you were going too go.. but you stayed true to yourself and didnt let him manipulate you to stay and you went on your terms..highly respectable..i cant help but root for tully..i thought sucking in antonios fingers was sentual..something the other woman may not posses..not many woman have it..when you have it you just do..i thought when tully got on her knees she is letting antonio know that love..is just that..getting on your knees sometimes..the thing is .. i believe tully is smart enough to pick someone who would get on thier knees if need be..and maybe the antonio on the show would never do that..i believe antonio would fight for love..true love.. when jen attacked tully for sucking in his fingers. he defended her honor stateing ” have you eve been in love” this man, antonio has some rough spots but definatley a keeper and truly made for tully..( for what is worth, is what i beleive) none of the girls..even jen.. hold a candle to antonio but tully does..she stands out..even at her age..and i think some people arnt ready to see that..

8. Rach says:

Believeinlove must be watching a little too much VH1 if they think sucking on someone’s thumb at a party (in front of a dozen other potential lovers, at that) is sensual. What part of popping a digit in someone’s mouth is so impossible for “most women”? The lack of self-respect, perhaps?

9. kristen says:

you were your self and thats good. you were a little rude, but like you said I think he was not use to people coming at him like that. over all i think you deserved to stay longer.

10. alice says:

Tully is in love with Antonio, she doesn’t humiliate herself, she behaves like a woman in love, putting love before pride. Only a person that is in love can tell the difference and his eyes give him away she is in his heart, he still loves her. Antonio’s mother should not be interfering with his life, he’s a man and can make his own decisions.
    About Jennifer: is obvious that she was not even attracted to Antonio. She does fit the profile of a body builder and a bit hostile for no reason. Eventhough she knew what she was getting herself into: a reality show, she behaves as if she just found out when she got there. Blessings.

11. gina says:

first of all the way that jennifer disrespected by speaking to him the way she did in front of the other girls to antonio and his mother was uncalled for…she was rude but at the same time i guess thats just her but i think she should have had a little more control over herself. Like people say…Antonio may not be famous but he is known for what he does and i honestly believe he is looking for love and like the other shows i have seen i dont believe his is fake. i hope antonio finds love because he deserves it. i can see it in his eyes that he really wants that one special person he can spend the rest of his life with.

12. Mollie says:

Antonio made the right decision. Jennifer was disrespectful and foul-mouthed, and really, watching her conduct herself was embarrassing. I think eliminating Jennifer proved two things: 1. Antonio is a man of character and, 2. Antonio’s loyal to his family. Family comes first- that’s exactly the way it should be-and he stood by that. Well done!

13. Cricket says:

Jennifer – I’m in total agreement with you. Personally, I think Antonio is nothing more than a spoiled mama’s boy. You were right to get the hell out of there!

14. Julieanna says:

It seems that everytime a women disagrees with him, he gets his feelings hurt and runs away. Then he takes momma by the hand and says lets leave. None of the other girls did anything mean to him but they all have to pay the price for it. Suck it up Antonio and be a man. Disregard the ones that act like idiots and follow through with the ones that are all dressed up and ready to party that night. Don’t cut the evening short cause you don’t like what someone said to you. Be a man not momma little boy.

15. Kelly says:

I don’t blame Jen for leaving! I would go crazy being locked up with these so called women with no outside contact. Most all of them seem like they have issues. I guess it’s tough when everyone is fighting for the same man’s attention. As for Christi, Is there anything real about this woman? What a lush!!!! And what about his mother? I lost respect for her when she asked Christi to sabotage Tully. I think it’s time for moma to let go, maybe that’s why he’s in the position he’s in…

16. marshababes says:

I think Tully is d right woman for Antonio.I understand she might have done him wrong in the past but she deserves another chance with him.His mom is trying to protect him but Antonio is an intelligent person and will make d best decisions for his self.

17. Rose says:

Jenn i stupid to even sign up on the show to begin with. Lining up to be the 5th girl to kiss a random guy, and being restricted and controlled is what these type of shows are about. How could she not realize this? I’m glad to see she’s gone. I’m surprised she lasted this long looking like a man and all.

18. Marie says:

Jennifer was just keeping it real and she was really unhappy there. She seems like a good person, but we all have our moments when we aren’t at our best. Maybe she took her temper too far, but we all have those times where we are so angered by someone or something. As for Antonio I think he is a good person, but he can be a bit arrogant. Let us not forget we don’t get to see alot of what goes on behind the scenes either. As for Tully saying Jennifer looks like a man come on now Tully is out of shape and her face is a mess. Jennifer has a beautiful face and an athletic body. I think Tully may truly love Antonio, but why did she wait so long to profess her long lost love on tv? As for a good person I think she has a good heart and may even be a good mom, yet she is extremely immature and alittle “uneducated”.

19. Sarah says:

I have seen this girl out in Houston before and was syked to see someone ‘real’ on the show. & thats exactly what she was– her exiting argument with Antonio was awesome. Q. ” How much do you want to be with me?” A. ” I don’t want to be with you, I dont even know you!” <— now that is reality

20. Matt says:

Jennifer is EVERYTHING that is WRONG with American women today! She’s nothing but a worthless pain !

21. Katie says:

I love this chick. Its so nice to see someone REAL on a reality show. GO figure… good for her. I cant stand that ugly old who re Tully. Oh lord. GO HOME already. She is suckin on his paw like hes a piece of candy or some sh it. IT was so gross. She is nasty looking and she is way way way older then 46.. more like 56.

22. Kimberly says:

Jennifer really should not have even been on the show. As for her looks, she is pretty until she opens her mouth and all that nastyness starts to spew out. I’m all for being fit and looking good but damn girl try to throw in a workout where you can have a few curves. Personally I think it’s going to come down to Brook and Tully, I think he really likes Brook and I think he really does have feeling for Tully still, it’s hard to forget you first TRUE love.

23. lol says:

HAHAHAHHAHA UR A #*@!()^_&!~(!@*` ING STUPID MAN LOOKING &)&`%`^!_*_)&`### HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

24. Tracie says:

Im 36 and have been watching GH sence Ive been a little girl, Antonio played Jaggor

25. Tracie says:

Antonio has been a kind, gentle man with a great soul. He is to all the women and has been very patient and kind to people who are obviosly not there for the real reason of finding love…. He was still giving Jen a chance to stay after being so rude and disrespectful but she just kept going on and on…. I felt it showed how much he cared that it upset him so bad that he had to leave. If he wasnt there for love he would of not even of blinked an eye and just went on with the evening with out reguard for Jen or the other ladies… I would like him to pick someone that he truely loves not just because hes on a reality show… I honestly cant see very much potential for him falling in love with any of these women, they all seem to be there for the sake of being on tv, not for love… There are a few of the girls that might be there for more and I believe there the ones who are quiet not the outspoken ones who seem to be all about themselves. Tully might be the right choice she sure seems to say what is real and not what most people would say on tv…You can tell shes not trying to be a reality show celeberity…..

26. Dulce says:

She is so lame, why would you go on a television show not even knowing anything about the person she’s supposedly trying to win over. She does look like a man, and an ugly one at that. He was only trying to be nice to her because that’s the nature of the game I’m sure he really wanted to tell her to grow some hair and boobs and stop smoking. She couldn’t even talk right without hacking, gross.

27. Sandy Estes says:

Jennifer needed to go. She didn’t look like someone that should be with Antonio. The other person that needs to leave the show is Tully. She is freaking stupid and so in mature to be 46 years old.

28. Lake says:

Jennifer is gross…pathetic…disrespectfull…No class. If you did know him and You don’t know anything about him, so why did you come in the show? you should have stay home or in the bar where you work and keep on mixing drink there since you are a bartender. All what is wrong in american women is found within Jennifer personnality, and mind…she is so so so pathetic….she spend all her time cursing…absolutly no class….!!!

29. lisa john says:

i agree, antonio grow up and be a man.

30. Tonya says:

OMG I get a different view of Jennifer now! When she walked out or was asked to leave, I was like what is she nuts what the hell! I didn’t know that it was like that. You seem cool and wish you would have stayed you seem more real then anybody else on the show.

31. SUZY Q says:

JENN IS A STIGHT UP *_`()~+$*#)_($^%` SHE NEVER LOVED ANTONIO..SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIM….HE NEEDS CLASS NOT TRASH…..(COUGH COUGH).

32. SUZY Q says:

JENN IS A STIGHT UP ~+!`($&!^`#^_`*%) SHE NEVER LOVED ANTONIO..SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIM….HE NEEDS CLASS NOT TRASH…..(COUGH COUGH).

33. kate says:

Jennifer you are my girl. I think that I would have acted in the exact same way in that situation because its bullsh!t. So what if you smoke cigarettes? They are legal and the fact that he demanded the girls not to smoke was close minded and judgmental because he doesn’t own any of those women. I liked Antonia the first episode but he repulses me now. He’s arrogant but acts like hes the best guy in the world, the most romantic,etc. You deserve a stronger more manly man than he claims to be, so you are better off. And I agree that is disgusting for him to be all over those girls (and let’s face it, this show is a little more realistic that Daisy of Love and Rock of Love and all that…at least that’s what I think). Jennifer stood up for herself and didn’t want to portray herself as someone she isn’t and that is one of the few respectable reality show moments I have ever witnessed.

But still, I always enjoy these shows..a little too much…haha.

34. TSIMEN says:

You can be tough all you want (or make the public think that you are), but the truth of the matter is … you’re just as nasty, rude and conniving as the rest of them… You’re as “thirsty” for attention as the rest of them for doing a so-called reality show. I hate to burst your bubbles, you’re indecent… with a mouth enough to flood the sewer of New York..

35. tsimen says:

You can be tough all you want (or make the public think that you are), but the truth of the matter is … you’re just as nasty, rude and conniving as the rest of them… You’re as “thirsty” for attention as the rest of them for doing a so-called reality show. I hate to burst your bubbles, you’re indecent… with a mouth full of “Kaka” enough to flood the sewer of New York..

36. TSIMEN says:

You’re one annoying character actress — not unique in Hollywood, but sure got you a 30-minute fame. Good going, butch!

37. Lil says:

LOVE HER!!!!!

38. Milly says:

Jenniffer is just great and I am glad she stood up to him like that. You go girl.

39. gracious says:

u guys plzzzzzzz dont judge this man by his looks… he seems very nice, caring and real. and who the *%%“^(`~@&@$&&% does jen think she is?? with her manly looking self. uhg i can’t stand! and Matt u are so right; she is everything dats wrong with american woman today. always feel like they shud be in controle. well guess wat honey there is a thing call culture and peeps live by it. u came on the show as if u didn’t know wat the hell it was all about. dont u watch reality shows??? do u not know wat they do?? i guess u thought it was all about the fun and how to get ur 15mns of fame. well sweets in everything u do there is a good and bad sied to it. am glad u left on ur own, bcuz u know danm well he was gonna let go anyways. theer is noway he was gonna pick ur manly looking self. u realy got to my skin. how i wish i was there the night before u left just to ring a hot slap into ur face… u knew he was gonna elemenate anyways. so u decided to leave own ur own, which was faire to u. becuz there is noway he wants to be seen out there with another man. cuz dats wat u look like. yeah i said it, u look like a *%%“^(`~@&@$&&% ing tranversal. stupid ignorant fool!

40. gracious says:

u guys plzzzzzzz dont judge this man by his look… he seems very nice, caring and real. and who the %^$!_+)#($*))!_` does jen think she is?? with her manly looking self. uhg i can’t stand! and Matt u are so right; she is everything dats wrong with american woman today. always feel like they shud be in controle. well guess wat honey there is a thing call culture and peeps live by it. u came on the show as if u didn’t know wat the hell it was all about. dont u watch reality shows??? do u not know wat they do?? i guess u thought it was all about the fun and how to get ur 15mns of fame. well sweets in everything u do there is a good and bad side to it. am glad u left on ur own, bcuz u knew danm well he was gonna let go anyways. there is noway he was gonna pick ur manly looking self. u realy got to my skin. how i wish i was there the night before u left just to ring a hot slap into ur ears… u knew he was gonna elemenate ur *!@#+)`$(+^`!#$ anyways. so u decided to leave own ur own, which was faire to u. becuz there is noway he wants to be seen out there with another man. cuz dats wat u look like. yeah i said it, u look like a %^$!_+)#($*))!_` ing tranversal. stupid ignorant fool!

41. gracee says:

u guys plzzzzzzz dont judge this man by his look… he seems realy nice, caring and real. and who the %(@~^*$%_&`+$%`_ does jen think she is?? with her manly looking self. uhg i can’t stand her! and Matt u are so right; she is everything dats wrong with american woman today. always feel like they shud be in controle. well guess wat honey there is a thing call culture and peeps live by it. u came on the show as if u didn’t know wat the hell it was all about. dont u watch reality shows??? do u not know wat they do?? i guess u thought it was all about the fun and how to get ur 15mns of fame. well sweets in everything u do there is a good and bad side to it. am glad u left on ur own, bcuz u knew danm well he was gonna let go anyways. there is noway he was gonna pick ur manly looking self. u realy got to my skin. how i wish i was there the night before u left just to ring a hot slap into ur ears… u knew he was gonna elemenate ur +)`((%&_%)_~@@@ anyways. so u decided to leave own ur own, which was faire to u. becuz there is noway he wants to be seen out there with another man. cuz dats wat u look like a man. yeah i said it, u look like a %(@~^*$%_&`+$%`_ ing tranversal. stupid ignorant fool!

42. Scarlet says:

Jennifer,

First of all you were disrespectful in cursing in front of Yvonne. Other than that I liked her, she stood up for herself,You know sometimes being a $^+$`)$#%$!~)^!^@ is all a woman has and no any of us know what Jen has been thru. as for as her beauty, I thought she has the most refeshing complextion very smooth very pretty. She is stong in mind & body, it would have been a great challange for Antonio, if he would had given her a chance to be personal alone with her he just may had seen a different woman.
    It does seem you are not allowed to express your feelings if doesn’t coordinate with what Antonio wants,nor what he wants to hear, like he can ask questions, but you’re not allowed to in return??? How do get to know a person if you don’t ask questions? As for Christi, she’s not worthy of the affection from Antoino, to sloppy of a drunk and wears her feeling on her shoulder,. Brooke is real, Tully, she may be in love with him, however, I think she looking for financial support. With that being said it showed disrespect to all the women including Antonio when Tully was sucking on Antonio fingers, would you do that in public? That is private time… Jessica, she should have put more into her date than she did, instead of saying “I have cute crushes” she have just told him “Antoino, What do you see, I see a man who is looking for love, I may be young, however, I do believe I can meet all your needs emotionally,spiritually & physically. Tanya is getting a first date finally.. I guess if I were one of the ladies, I would down right let him know exactly what I want and expect from him as well as he would know what to expect from me… I would just Love Him and Support Him in ways a woman should do with her man. And of course if you can’t say anything nice, then don’t say anything at all, and NO back stabbing…
    I wouldn’t be phony as some of the ladies seem to be doing. Now as for as Antonio, I do believe he is still in love with tully you can see it in his eyes and hers,& as for as Yvonne, yes its mom, however. mom will not live with you & wife.. also why is it he runs away when one lady offends him, then punishes the other ladies? not right, stay with them have fun let them get to know Yvonne, one will need to sooner or later….
    As for as Matt and Gracious evendently you are men… right men who are insecure, yes insecure of women who are strong in mind & soul,who knows what they want in life and in a man, Antonio didn’t give her a chance, sorry he didn’t each & everytime a woman upset him, he would grab mama and leave, not fair to the other women. Like I said the way men are these days a woman needs to stand up for herself, women are getting tired of being walked on, cheated on, verberly abused, mentally and emotionally abused not only that physically abused, so yes it is time for women to stand their ground, we need to stand for ourselves the men of the world want so we women had to learn too… I din’t realize how intimated men are by a strong woman, not just physically men, and by the way the women that are out there reading this, please read how the men spell…. and you say Tully is uneducated, please…..sweep your own door steps before you sweep someone else…

43. Dustin says:

nah man im with tully she looks like a man…i kept on saying that everytime i saw her…did anyone see the shoulders she had on her? i like girls to be fit but when they look like a sculpted greek statue of an athenian warlord thats gone too far lol…man she hatin on tully and tully doesnt care she came up there for one thing and one thing only lol man they wrong for letting her on the show like that cloudin that mans judgement…he cant think straight and make a sound decision or have a new life because she’s bringing back old memories lol i say in my opinion tully just about got that thing wrapped up…if not her then its brooke…i really dont see any of the others winning they are just to young and at this stage in his life i dont think he’s looking to baby sit as is waiting for the younger one’s to mature mentally on his level if not anything else.

44. Kim says:

Jen was the most REAL person on that show. And just because she is physically fit and and doesn’t have big fake boobs, and doesn’t acts like a girly airhead, doesn’t mean she looks like a man. Tully was just jealous because she knows in a million years she couldn’t look half as good as Jen looks!! She is 100% REAL! And I love it she doesn’t take `(&#)&)%&`~+*&^! from anyone! Every girl that decides to go on a reality show needs to take lessons from her! And the show isn’t even worth watching now that she is gone!

45. dflame says:

Jen has a strong personality and that doesn’t mesh well with Antonio. He couldn’t deal with someone telling him how it really is. She was a little harsh at times but she stayed true to herself. Also, the person who said bret michaels did most of that behind closed doors must not have watched that show! he had his tongue down everyone’s throat, camera or not!

46. scott says:

Jennifer was too flat for him.It was doomed soon as he seen her.

47. Wendyblessed says:

I think anybody who is basically locked up in a house and not able to do as you pleased and no TV or any contact with the outside world would go totally stir crazy. That is why people on these reality shows go nuts! So I can see now Jennifer’s point of view that you go nuts because all they have is talk to each other or drink some alcohol that is why reality shows always have alcohol? I think she is cool!

48. SONIA SAYS says:

well l think that tully is a really nice lady and she has to stay with antonio. they are made for each other ,tully desorves an other chance please antonio dont let tully to go home she is the women for you am telling you from all my fammily they go for tully to even my bro to go go go go go go tully fight for hem and antonio dont listen to your mom please chose tully

49. tolu says:

i am totally in support of u gurl…antonio is such a tool,startin off by lettin his ex-wife be on d show and also expecting perfection. today he kicked jessica out and told her she was too young…why the heck did he nt put an age limit before takin entries…he doesnt know wat he wants n perhaps dr. phil cld help him out

50. Tiffany says:

First of all to Heather. You made a comment about who does Antonio think he is by letting a girl suck on his fingers while the others watched like he’s a god and that he’s not that famous. Who cares??? He’s famous enough obviosly, he got a show. And 2nd, the girls know when they signed up for this it was a competition. So it bugs me they get upset over things like Tully kissing on his fingers. Who cares? She loves him. And 2nd, Jen shouldn’t of come on the show not knowing him. Just because he was cute. She totally disrespected him, and was glad she was kicked off. It’s good to be honest and real, but you don’t have to come off as a bitter control freak. Who would wanna be with someone like that? No one! Maybe that’s why she is alone today. She says it’s because she’s been through `#`#&$!&$~@&(_(_ Well newsflash. Alot of people have. Get over it!

51. Carlybubba says:

To all those who wrote Jen is pretty- you must get your vision checked. One girl said her skin was the best? Eww.. Tully is way prettier and has better skin at 46 than Jen ever will! Did you see Jen’s closeup- what a nasty skank! She has no class and if anyone is insecure its Jen. She talks like a man or maybe its the smoking. Antonio has the right to be picky- he is an absolute gem. I don’t even know how Jen got on the show to begin with unless VH1 was getting pressure from the insecure manly women of America +@$(~**)&*!^*)+ ociation!(IMWOAA)

52. Carlybubba says:

To all those who wrote Jen is pretty- you must get your vision checked. One girl said her skin was the best? Eww.. Tully is way prettier and has better skin at 46 than Jen ever will! Did you see Jen’s closeup- what a nasty skank! She has no class and if anyone is insecure its Jen. She talks like a man or maybe its the smoking. Antonio has the right to be picky- he is an absolute gem. I don’t even know how Jen got on the show to begin with unless VH1 was getting pressure from the insecure manly women of America (^*+&!(^&*(+*^& ociation!(IMWOAA)

53. Melissa says:

I think that Tulley just wants to win the love of her life back and i think that she is just keeping it real….

54. deandra says:

for all yall who hating no my girl tully needes to get a f**ing life. and yes jen tully was right to do look like a man

55. Cynthia Milino says:

Antonio cannot forget what he shared with Tully. I believe they deserve a second chance. At one time in his life, she was the one. Thoses feelings will never go away. follow your heart.

56. Megyn says:

I watch my Antonio all the time. And from the begining I wanted Brooke to win.
    But Jennifer, you have some problems and you need to act nicer. YOU LOOKED LIKE A WITCH UP THERE. yOU SERIOUSLY NEEDED TO CALM DOWN!

57. linda says:

you need to get back with your ex-wife and work your marriage back together, and sense thats what she wants, are she would not be trying so hard right now,,, so that shows u how much she loves u and wants u to give her another chance, at least one more,,

58. shell says:

I read your comment about how you feel about Tully. You are totally wrong chick, or should I say “DUDE”. You totally need a make over. Tully you go all the way girl.

59. Rambo says:

She right about Tully I can’t stand dat *^^~_*$@%&^@%@*@ eatin’ dog ^`^&@#`*+*_**`^_` She is ugly, and look like a *)+*)%%)_(!!_~$! in’ man, and I don’t give a *)+*)%%)_(!!_~$! wut nobody think! -Trip-

60. Rambo says:

She right about Tully #%@)*++~!#&&`(($ eatin’ dog $@**&`@+$%*!@&% I like the show, but I can’t stand her beggin’ bended knee $@**&`@+$%*!@&% Dat bich ugly, and she look more of a man than anybody! I don’t give a damn wut nobody got 2 say about dat *+(“#%_^&&()@^( eat it and wheep! Trip

61. summer says:

Its funny to read some of the comments …. you either love her or you dont!! Jen seemed like a REAL !#$)(!!@@#`~@$* chick … who said whatever was on her mind.!!!!.. Hard ..for most people who live in a Fn box to digest …. Always worried.. what to say.. how to act…and what people “might” think… So to make yourselves fell better ..hummm.. Ya talk _+~)+#$“)“&~`^ You go Jen…. Do you!! Loved watching your crazy !#$)(!!@@#`~@$*

62. summer says:

Jen you are the sh it gurlllll!!!! HArd for the +_(`)#%$$_~$%)&* talkers who live in a box to digest someone who says what the hell they are REALLY thinking….So so scary!!! AHaha….kinda different that you see someone who actually doesn’t care of what people might think or say… Its way to bad that it was edited so that all you saw was Jen being here bold self…Ive seen her in Houston ….. She is so far from manLY… Its funny to read that someone would actually say that…You said what lots would never have the balls to say!!!!! Your awesome… Don’t let anyone ever tell you different!:)