Stevie Wonder And Jennifer Hudson Make Beautiful Music Together

Stevie Wonder sure can class up a joint. As the only man allowed on the VH1 Divas stage last night, Wonder complemented the gorgeous Jennifer Hudson during their duet of “All In Love Is Fair.” This is one of our favorite duets of the night and cemented Hudson’s status as a diva and a legend in the making — not everyone can hold their own with Stevie and she proved herself more than capable. The soulful song played out in stark contrast to some of the other duets, like the Sheryl Crow-Miley Cyrus performance. We think it was the benchmark for elegance last night.

1. norma says:

2. norma says:

Jennifer Hudson is a beast on the MIC. Really, she has not even scratch the surface yet in MUSIC. Jennifer is on point, and set to leave her mark. This statement at the DIVAS show was just a touch of whats to come. With just one ALBUM under her belt; this power house of a voice is here to stay for a long time. Thank you Stevie for putting it down with a Diva who has the voice to match many.

3. gvm says:

This was the highlight of the evening.

4. D SMITH says:

I just love me some Jennifer Hudson. Jennifers voice is
    just captivating. No one can sing like Jennifer. Yes
    people can sing but there is an annointing that is
    on Jennifers voice that will make you say what a voice. Thank you Jennifer for letting us hear what real singing is all about.

5. LULU says:

That was beautiful. I love,love, love Stevie Wonder and I adore Jennifer Hudson. The was a performance that I will watch for as long as I can. Just Beautiful!

6. Linda says:

Stevie has been in my heart for ever. Love you Stevie.
    Jennifer you made me proud. You are so beautiful and strong.
    Keep the legends alive. Love you Jennifer.

7. Linda T. says:

Stevie has been in my heart for ever. Love you Stevie.
    Jennifer you made me proud. You are so beautiful and strong.
    Keep the legends alive. Love you Jennifer.

8. Dawn says:

Hands down the best performance of the night!!!!

9. Jaqui says:

IN FREAKIN CREDIBLE! The both of them.

I just recently read an article on the web regarding singers that cannot sing as they use to, they name Stevie in this article, excuse me, but I think he just shut them up!

As far as Ms. Hudson, man, she just leaves you with your mouth wide open, just speechless. I cannot stop replaying this video. God Bless her, she is a natural in many ways.

10. PJ says:

I don’t think I was watching the same performance as y’all. Stevie (who I have loved as long as I can remember) was off key and his riffs were painful to listen to. Jennifer who I loved in Dreamgirls was also off key. While JHud was trying to harmonize with Stevie they both sounded like cats screeching. This was not the performance of the night.

11. shunda says:

Stevie and Jennifer killed it!!!! Stop hating Haterrrrrs. You go Stevie and Jennifer. Real singing YES!!!!

12. Rosemarie says:

One word says it all and it requires repeating…fabulous fabulous fabolous!!!!! You go Girl!!! Stevie, you’re amazing as always.

13. norma says:

I have always loved Stevie Wonder, and Jennifer Hudson is such a beast on the mic. She is a beautiful multi-talented artist, and she looks very nice coming off a five week post baby. Their duet stole the show for me hands down.

14. Tnelson says:

Your site was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.

15. Globals says: