This weekend, TMZ reported two unfortunate items on Celebrity Rehab alumnae. Season 2′s Tawny Kitean was arrested Saturday for suspicion of driving under the influence, while Season 1′s Jaimee Foxworth recently was granted a restraining order against boyfriend Michael Shaw, who is accused of having dragged her through glass at one point, among things. While this move seems to be a step in the right direction for Jaimee (she told TMZ that she “strongly encourages all women to leave unhealthy relationships before it is too late”), Tawny’s situation isn’t so rosy. I’m no doctor, but having talked to Dr. Drew throughout both Rehab seasons, I do know that rehabilitation is an ongoing process that’s partially characterized by such setbacks. If Tawny indeed drove under the influence (she was released after posting $2,500 bail), here’s hoping it turns out to be just a speed bump on her long road to recovery.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog