Nicole Eggert Is Fit To Be Fit

Check out this video of former Baywatch babe and recently announced cast member of the next season of Celebrity Fit Club, Nicole Eggert, spoofing the changes her body has through over the years. On such a sensitive topic, it’s nice to see a woman handle it in such a good-natured way. With that kind of sense of humor about herself, she’ll fit in very nicely on VH1.

1. sk says:

Good for Nicole Eggert, but sucky and misogynistic of the writers to come up with this. Like she’s really all that fat. You would have paunch hanging over too, if you were wearing a bikini bottom a size too small.
    I’m getting super-tired of this culture that’s quickly gaining momentum, saying that the only women worth spit have to be total 10s, and that they’re only good for arm/eye candy. Shows like the VH1 dating shows, Comedy Central’s Secret Girlfriend, the book/movie I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, Entourage and pretty much any of the “fratire” genre, only pursue this f’d-up ideal, while encouraging guys to be fat, lazy, unproductive, unhygienic and, worst of all, disrespectful. It’s disgusting and is only meant to put/keep women down without forcing males actually succeed.
    OK, rant over.

2. Rich Juzwiak says:

I agree with a lot of what you say, but the misogynists get it in the end, at least as far as this clip goes. I wouldn’t have posted it if it were merely sexist.

3. Rach says:

That punchline was awesome.

I don’t think she looks half bad– give her a couple weeks on Fit Club and she’ll be absolutely smokin’! Everyone knows you’re no sexist, Rich. One only needs to look to your disgust at how R&C treat their women to see that much.

4. Booby Jones says:

When I was a teenager I used to think she was so hot. She’s not perfect now, but I think she still looks great. I’m sure they’re over exaggerating her weight to make her look heavier than she is. You don’t really see it in her face.

But anyway, like I said, I think she still looks great. At least she’s not a meth face like some of her former cast mates.

5. Ottawa Marketing says:

Being fat is not bad, you can still be sexy regardless of your shape as long as you know how to handle yourself. :)

6. jax says:

wow these dudes are some *`_`$_@#`^)##!$ gots! sure she is a little heavier than her prime baywatch days but these dudes are acting like she is 200 lbs or something. gay all day.

7. Cindy says:

It’s strange to see people judge on the body shape of Nicole who appears to be ‘normal’. She may not be skinny like her Hollywood peers but she surely looks good! Rather ironic that she plans to join in Celebrity Fit Club but yet made this video clip.

8. MarkRight says:

Great story you got here. It would be great to read a bit more concerning this matter.

9. Mike says:

She’s fat. Those close-ups were disgusting.

10. Shannon says:

Nicole is still beautiful, and watching her on Celebrity Fit Club tonight inspired me to give up my calorie coasting. Go Nicole, I’m routing for you!!!

11. Sacajawea says:

12. Sacajawea says:

I love Celebrity Fit Club! However, I think that they should at least add one of us non-celebrities! I would love to join this club and go through Harvey’s boot camp! You have these celebrities that really are not trying/wanting to be there and you have people like myself that would LOVE to be there!!

13. Stacey says:

I was watching celebrity boot camp lastnight. Nicole Eggert could stand to loose a couple pounds. But, I dont think she should be on this show. I acknowledge that everyone carries weight different but if she weights 126lbs like they say I think it sends a horrible message to teen girls and children that she is on this show

14. tima says:

Nicole is a drunk anyone who goes without food to drink has big issues. I can not believe a women of her age almost middle aged called herself quote a good girl.I feel sorry for her daughter that poor kid,her friends watching the show and every show her mother has to drink like a drunk everyday it is so said. Nicole is just on for PR reasons,not for to work on improvement. I feel bad for Nicole she is lovely, I wish she could see the damage she is doing to herself and her daughter.
    I hope when she views the show a light comes on because it is sad to see her as a full blown drunk,when she could have so much her career for one. Good Luck. Please for your daughter if not yourself give up the drinking.

15. tima says:

16. chris says:

Nicole you’re beautiful. I think you look fine the way you are. But change for yourself if that’s what makes you happy.