T-Weed Is A Fraud, Say Many

In this clip from the New York CW affiliate WPIX, four different people accuse I Love New York/I Love Money contestant Kevin “T-Weed” Watson of decieving them in various ways (for example, two people say he stole $1,300 from him, while another woman says he hired her to appear in an ad for Ed Hardy vodka, then when it came time to shoot it, informed her she had to be nude — an Ed Hardy rep says the company has no affiliation with T-Weed). It bears repeating that T-Weed claimed to be worth $100 million on I Love New York, only to be seemingly disproved upon elimination, and that castmate Onix referred to him as a “snake-oil salesman.” We reached out to T-Weed for a comment, but haven’t heard back. We’ll let you know how that goes. [Thanks for the tip, Darren.]

New update: T-Weed sent us an email with the subject, “my statement is no comment is no comment,” and then in the body: “no comment.” You guys got that?

The Celebreality Interview – T-Weed

1. chiquitin says:

T Weed is wack and i was tired of seeing his greasy licorice face on tv…

2. eddie says:

i agree with chiquitin. he’s such an ugly, smelly loser and he does seem like your typical scam artist trying to get whatever money he can. he can’t even get a job. good job.

3. brepeat says:

it BEARS repeating.

4. Rich Juzwiak says:

Oops, thanks.

5. sassyntrashy says:

Well you all forget to mention that not only was he proven to not be a millionaire but he had like a dozen or so delinquent (sp) accounts lol. This guy is a loser and a wannabe and only a fool would do business with him.

6. Tiarra_12 says:

I knew he was an fraud. They should really do more background checks on people.

7. MishMash says:

I am ALWAYS seeing this guy in the lobby of the Viacom building in NYC. My friend and I both think he works there.

8. mzkitty says:

HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR TRICKING THESE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY. IF IT HAD BEEN ME AND MY MONEY I DON’T THINK I COULD BE SO FORGIVING. YOU COULD TELL FROM THE SHOW THAT HE WAS A FAKE. BUT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, MEANING THAT NO WRONGDOIING GOES UNPUNISHED

9. Majestic_ice01 says:

He’s so (*#`+_^)*)`^)^&_ ing ugly, I don’t know how he got the chancee to be on I love New york I thought he was going to be cut the first night but unfortunately not; If i was these guys i definitely would have this guy arrested for scamming me out of my money. Oh the other thing does he not come off as being gay?!

10. jmarie says:

These people are just stupid. they did business with someone who didn’t show them any proof he worked for ed hardy, and they didn’t sign any contracts. They won’t be getting a dime back from him

11. Erica B. says:

I think he is a fraud. If he was worth a 100 million dollars why would he be on reality show trying to win money??????

12. ME ME says:

I SEEN HIM IN A MOVIE ONE THAT CAME OUT WAY BEFORE THE SHOWS SO OF COURSE HE’S A FRAUD EVERYONE WANTS THERE 15 MINS OF FAME!