Bon Jovi have been cranking out catchy melodies for 26 years, so it’s no surprise the band is a VH1 Top 20 Video Countdown favorite. With their brand-new single “We Weren’t Born to Follow,” the New Jersey rockers show they haven’t lost their knack for writing a radio-friendly song with hit potential — even when that song has political overtones. But how does the video for this new single stack up against the rest of the Top 20 competition? Watch above and then vote here. Note to ladies: Jon Bon Jovi should not get extra points for his all-American good looks.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Sexiest Pics Of Harold House Moore | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Men Of Single Ladies: Bang-Marry-Kill | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog