Bon Jovi have been cranking out catchy melodies for 26 years, so it’s no surprise the band is a VH1 Top 20 Video Countdown favorite. With their brand-new single “We Weren’t Born to Follow,” the New Jersey rockers show they haven’t lost their knack for writing a radio-friendly song with hit potential — even when that song has political overtones. But how does the video for this new single stack up against the rest of the Top 20 competition? Watch above and then vote here. Note to ladies: Jon Bon Jovi should not get extra points for his all-American good looks.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's... Shirtless Benzino | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- DJ Traci Steele Talks K.Michelle Drama And Being Worth More Than Her Baby Daddy – | VH1 Blog
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Hot 97's Angela Yee | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog