Bret Michaels And Sharon Osbourne For Celebrity Apprentice?

bret_sharon_apprentice

Bret Michaels and Sharon Osbourne were spotted shooting the intro for the third season of The Celebrity Apprentice, set to air on NBC in the spring. The network has made no official announcement regarding the cast, but, uh, yeah: looks like the VH1 vets are set for it (also spotted in the group: Cyndi Lauper, Rod Blagojevich and Darryl Strawberry). If indeed this is the cast (and not some elaborate hoax), we cannot wait to watch Bret compete. Up until this point in his reality TV career, he’s been running the show — can he handle the pressure when the tables are turned? [Mail Online]

1. Shaina says:

Well look what Donald Trump possibly dragged in! I hope this is part of the cast, this will be too much fun. Yay!

2. LPchick1013 says:

Ugh, I’m tired of Blago being in the spotlight… he was a horrible Governor for my state and we’re glad he’s gone… if only he would go away for good!!!

How he managed to get elected twice is beyond me – I didn’t vote for him!

3. Emily Raine says:

Bret on celebrtiy apprentice SO GONNA WATCH!!!! now all we need are Bobby Dall C.C. DeVille and Rikki Rockett on to get the whole Poison Party started

4. chris k says:

I used to be a big fan of Bret and Poison. Since all the over exposure of Bret Michaels, however, I can’t stand him anymore.

5. lovelymaryjane says:

hey bret when you are in detroit look for me let lovemaryjane take your pain away lolol

6. anita says:

O M G ! i JUST FOUND MY FAVORITE PERFUME TODAY (POISON) AND NOW NOT ONLY BRETT MICHAEL WILL BE ON CELEBRITY APPRENTICE MY PRETEND DAUGHTER’S MOM SHARON OSBOURNE WILL BE THERE TOO ! CAN IT GET ANY BETTER??? CYNDI R U THERE TOO ???

7. Shimon says:

Ou yea! Sharon Osbourne, Bret Michaels and Cindy Lauper!

8. rosemary says:

love bret and sharon and the rest of the cast it is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!