For the Love of Ray J 2 hits the air Monday, Nov. 2 at 9/8c, and if the supertrailer above is any indication, we’re in for an extreme time. There’s an eating contest, ESL issues, one girl shouting, “Shut up your mouth!” and a very pregnant, apparently still-attached Danger. From the looks of it, this could easily deliver twice the amount of drama as the first season.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 5 – ‘I’ll Knock Your B*tch A** Out’ – | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Who's More Dellusional? Ms. Drama + Sharon Carpenter Square Off | VH1 Blog