Perhaps you are aware of the “I’m Not Here To Make Friends” montages on YouTube (the original is here and the ’09 version is here). They’re collections of the many instances people on reality TV say the title phrase (or some version of it), put together by, ahem, someone who hears it a lot. Anyway, it seems that the girls of Real Chance of Love 2 were really, really not there to make friends — enough of them said the phrase to make up a show-specific supercut that was part of this week’s clip show. Get ready to feel all warm and fuzzy, and check it out above.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Scoop: 9 Things You Never Knew About Alicia DiMichele Garofalo from Mob Wives | Reality TV + Gos
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B