Perhaps you are aware of the “I’m Not Here To Make Friends” montages on YouTube (the original is here and the ’09 version is here). They’re collections of the many instances people on reality TV say the title phrase (or some version of it), put together by, ahem, someone who hears it a lot. Anyway, it seems that the girls of Real Chance of Love 2 were really, really not there to make friends — enough of them said the phrase to make up a show-specific supercut that was part of this week’s clip show. Get ready to feel all warm and fuzzy, and check it out above.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog