Perhaps you are aware of the “I’m Not Here To Make Friends” montages on YouTube (the original is here and the ’09 version is here). They’re collections of the many instances people on reality TV say the title phrase (or some version of it), put together by, ahem, someone who hears it a lot. Anyway, it seems that the girls of Real Chance of Love 2 were really, really not there to make friends — enough of them said the phrase to make up a show-specific supercut that was part of this week’s clip show. Get ready to feel all warm and fuzzy, and check it out above.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who's Your Favorite Single Ladies Couple? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Draya, Malaysia & Brandi On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog