Perhaps you are aware of the “I’m Not Here To Make Friends” montages on YouTube (the original is here and the ’09 version is here). They’re collections of the many instances people on reality TV say the title phrase (or some version of it), put together by, ahem, someone who hears it a lot. Anyway, it seems that the girls of Real Chance of Love 2 were really, really not there to make friends — enough of them said the phrase to make up a show-specific supercut that was part of this week’s clip show. Get ready to feel all warm and fuzzy, and check it out above.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Single Ladies Season 3 Premieres January 6 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Erica And Cyn In Panama: View The Pics | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The Cast Of Couples Therapy 4 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives Take Christmas Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew: O'S**t Is Running Out Of Time | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog