The Celebreality Interview – Brooke

ma_final_bb_34

And so, in the end, Antonio picked Brooke and they kissed their way into the sunset…or did they? Below, Brooke speaks candidly about the state of her relationship with Antonio, her feelings about the competition and reality TV romance and what additionally she’d like to get out of this experience.

Congratulations.

Well, thank you. That’s really, really nice to hear. No one’s been able to tell me that yet.

Where is your relationship with Antonio at this moment?

I’m just going to be honest with you: I am not in touch with Antonio. We haven’t spoken in probably two, three months.

The show was shot when?

In January. We couldn’t really court, because we weren’t allowed to be seen in public, so it’s very difficult to try to have a relationship behind closed doors. We had just met and we tried to pull it off. We saw each other for probably a couple of months after the show was filmed, and then we just decided it was best to see other people, and I haven’t heard from him since.

You did give it a try though?

Oh yeah. We put effort into it. I met his children. We would go hiking on the weekends in his back yard in the woods. We saw each other on the weekends, being very careful not to let anyone else see us. If he had any sort of job interview in L.A., he would stop by and visit me in my home. He’s adorable. We had a great time — as good of a time as you could have indoors with no outside contact. It was really nice getting to know him and his children.

Was it weird making the transition from reality show romance to real-life romance?

Yeah. The reality of Antonio’s life is that it is very, very mellow and structured. He is a great dad. He cooks his kids breakfast, he takes them to school, they come home, he cooks them dinner and in between he gets a workout in. I think that’s great for him. He’s a family guy and he takes care of his kids. So, that was different.

No jumping out of planes, then?

Well, when you put two people together and they can’t do that kind of stuff, there has to be a lot of conversation and a deep, spiritual connection as far as establishing a foundation for a relationship. He thought that should come with time, but to me, I just felt like we didn’t have much to talk about. Don’t get me wrong: I had fun with him and his children. That was great. But do I wish we could have done some more exciting things? Of course. We could have said, “Hey, let’s put our relationship on hold and resume when we don’t have to be behind closed doors.”

Is that still possible? If Antonio called you tomorrow and said, “Let’s hang out,” what would you say?

I think we could be really good friends. I’m not mad at him. You can’t say a bad thing about Antonio SabĂto, Jr. He is beautiful and he has a very kind heart. And yeah, if he called me and wanted to go to dinner, sure. As far as picking back up in some sort of serious, committed relationship, that would take some time.

Looking at the situation in a different way, regardless of the final outcome, is it satisfying to have won this competition for the sake of competing?

Oh yeah. I’m competitive by nature. To win anything is satisfying. It was really great because once I won, I got to spend the weekend in Hawaii with Antonio, and it was a great time. I didn’t go into this thinking I was going to walk out winning. I went into this for the experience and for fun and thinking that it would be great to meet some other women. It wasn’t until he let Tully go that I thought, “Oh my God, I have a chance of winning this.” To me, he and Miranda were not a match from the beginning, because she’s so fearful and she doesn’t have an athletic bone in her body. But winning was still a great shock and immensely satisfying. Do I wish $1 million would have come with it? Yes! That would have been icing on the cake.

Did you have a strategy? I wondered if you speaking with Yvonne on the boat while everyone else was hanging all over Antonio was your way of strategizing.

I think it’s important to have a relationship with a man’s family, because the family was there first and you’re going to be brought into that bond. It’s always great to be on good terms with the in-laws, especially the mom. So that wasn’t strategy. The only strategy came from these relationship classes, which now it looks like are biting me in my butt. Basically, I just wanted to be the lady and let him be the man. I just tried to use Dr. Pat Allen‘s strategy, so I’d let him speak first. I’d let him ask the questions. I wasn’t as aggressive as the other 13 women. Sitting back and letting him come to me was, in a way, my strategy. Also, at night, when you’d watch these women drink, they almost became train wrecks. I think a lot of them self-sabotaged in a way. They could have done more by not saying a word or not picking up a drink.

What are your overall thoughts on Yvonne?

Love Yvonne. I think that she is a lovely woman. Whether or not she played it up for the show, she’s got a hard side to her. I think she was a little hard on Tully, and that she came across as ruthless. But I understand where she’s coming from: she wanted an apology from Tully, and clearly she’s never going to get it. Yvonne is who she is, and you have to accept people for who they are. She happened to like me, thank God.

What do you think about Tully?

The only thing that Tully ever said that got to me while we were filming was that none of us were good enough for Antonio. I had a talk with her about that. I mean, I felt like it was positive in the sense that it showed that he’s such a good guy and that she was legitimately back for him because she missed out. The negative was that she had no idea who I was. I have high self value. She associated me with Christi and Jen and the party girls. That’s not me, but I did have more in common with them than other girls. She told me I was guilty by association. Whatever. But now that I watch the show, I feel for her. The second to last episode? How emotional. I wanted to cry. I was like, “No! Don’t let her go!” There was so much love there. I couldn’t believe it that he let her go before Miranda.

Your relationship with Miranda was interesting. You were very civil toward each other, even down to the end, although she had less-than-civil stuff to say about you in interviews. What do you think about her, and the “cheerleader” comment?

I think Miranda is quite interesting, and I think she will do very well. You could probably make a show about Miranda and her quirky self. She lives in a bubble and she’s a little OCD. I felt like she wasn’t always who you see Miranda to be. I felt like she had a different side when the cameras weren’t there. She was not a happy person, and I am a happy person. It could just be the fact that she’s from New York, and I’m from Mississippi. I sing and I dance and I’m kind of silly, but she takes till 2 in the afternoon to wake up and she doesn’t want any noise till then. We’re just two totally different personality types. Would we hang out had we not been put in that situation? No. But we did make it work. She made the cheerleading comment because I was happy, and I don’t think it was just because of the Survivor-type challenge. Just walking to different locations, I would sing, and it just annoyed her. She’s just not that way. So I guess she still doesn’t like cheerleaders, so whatever. That’s OK.

It’s interesting that you talk about your approach to let Antonio talk first, because you were also assertive with him. You openly questioned his career status.

Let me start here: I did not know who Antonio SabĂto, Jr., was before I did this show. I knew he created a name for himself, but the reality is that if you’re an actor and you’re doing a reality show, your acting career isn’t on top. I’m not an idiot. I just wanted to know what his goals were. What if he got in a car wreck tomorrow and no longer looked like he does? I didn’t know what he’d done as far as preparing a future. I knew that he had two kids. It was a legitimate concern of mine to know how he’d be able to provide, especially if he chose me and we had more children. But I thought his answer was awesome. He said that he’s been providing for himself since he was 16-years-old and he has the drive of 1,000 horses. He couldn’t have answered that in a better way. I don’t care if you have money, but as long as you have ambition and the wits about you to make the money, I’m good.

Was your request for a relationship contract also a product of your concern about the way things work on reality TV?

No. I like that it came across to you that way, but that’s not it at all. It’s again Dr. Pat Allen’s theory. I actually shouldn’t have said it in the context that I did – I should have waited till he was trying to sleep with me or whatever. I just wanted Antonio to know that I’m not an easy girl to be with, that if he wanted a casual, sexual relationship, that’s just not me. Basically, before taking that plunge, I wanted to know: how often are you going to see me, is it just going to be me and what are your long-term goals for me? I want to be courted, and regardless of an engagement ring or whatever, those things are important to know before I let someone in.

Looking back on everything – competing, winning, breaking up with Antonio – are you disappointed with the way this all turned out?

No. I would love for this to parlay into some great hosting career or some other great experiences derived from the show, but overall I have no regrets. I’ll never not nurse. I love what I do, but at the same time, it’d be nice to have some options.

Did you go on this show looking for exposure?

Yeah. I mean…I prayed a lot about appearing on it. The doors just opened, my employers told me that I could take a leave even for a month, and if I would have said no, I would have been the only block to the opportunity. I just did it. I just jumped in. I’m glad I did. Had the relationship worked out, I wouldn’t have cared about parlaying it into exposure and opportunities. But since it didn’t, I’m hoping the exposure will enable me to have other work.

Keep up with Brooke via her MySpace and her personal site.

The Celebreality Interview – Miranda
The Celebreality Interview – Tully
My Antonio show page
My Antonio videos
Antonio SabĂto, Jr. – Exclusive Video Interview

1. Rachie says:

I was disappointed when he picked Brooke, I knew it wouldn’t last. I have seen the way he looked at Miranda at the ending, it was obvious there that they have this connection there, I sure hope Miranda and Antonio would get to date in real life!

2. Deb says:

Knew it wouldn’t work. Always figured this was just another commercial attempt to revive his career. He always seemed uncaring and scripted. He was hot to look at, but that’s it.

3. Michelle says:

I can’t stand it! They always pick the wrong one. Who couldn’t have guessed that? Miranda was the better choice, not offense Brooke, but Brooke wanted “Contracts??? What is that all about Antonio?? Miranda just wanted love. Good going slick. But that is the case with all these “LOVE” reality shows. It’s just weird that when your watching from the outside, you can tell which one is the better choice, but the people envolved are not even aware. I dunno, I’ll stop rambling now. I’m just saying…

4. teddi says:

I am glad, brooke didn’t really end up with antonio, even if she was chosen. sometimes, 2 people of the same type, don’t make a match. miranda, would of been a better choice. i hope there is not a my antonio # 2, because that’s a rip off to miranda in a sense. You can just tell, it was a wrong match, he chose. Miranda would of been a more serious choice and down to earth and not all over the place. antonio seemed to want that and then he ended up making a foolish choice and probably so he can have another show out of it.

5. johnna says:

Team Tully! Go back to your first love. Nothing will ever compare to that.

6. Kim says:

If Antonio was really looking for love, he would have chosen Tully or Miranda – Brooke is sooo phoney… and they will never last – I really think the perfect match for Antonio is his mother – I think there is a connection there!

7. zoe says:

Team Tully! Go back to your first love – nothing else will ever compare.

8. erica says:

I knew Brooke was only lookin for exposure. I didnt like her from the get go. Tully is and will always be the only one good enough for Antonio. The rest of them, Im sure were just wanting to boost their career just like BROOKIE. I thought she was faking from the beginning and if she had to use some Dr’s dating advice then clearly she was never being heself.

9. sarahdippity says:

i didn’t think brooke was the right one for antonio because she seemed more practical and calculating with her choices and actions. brooke had a goal and i think it’s more about developing her acting/tv/entertainment career than about finding the right person. she used the word “contract” after all. but i guess physically, antonio was attracted to brooke most.

miranda seemed to have more heart invested in this. she’s more real than brooke. i like how she’s always being herself around antonio, not trying to impress him by being someone else. i’m sure if antonio really wanted to get to know miranda better since it didn’t work with brooke, he’d call her … if he hasn’t already!

a bit sad “my antonio” is over though. i’m ready for more reality shows with antonio. when is the next one? :)

10. Divalicious says:

To Antonio: You was wrong picking Brooke for two reasons. The first one was in an early episode where she was worrying about if your job as an actor will support you and if you get marry. Antonio been in the business for over 15 years so what she think he cannot manage his finance? I swear I would have sent her home after that comment. Second reason was the contract. Now if she wanted promise or engagement ring and not a boyfriend…why did she not tell him that in the beginning when they had dates in earlier episodes? Yet he still pick her and anybody could see she was a two-faced. He even said it today that she keep things inside without telling him. I bet Antonio’s mother had Miranda in her mind for him. Oh, and helicopters rides do not mean crap because not all actors feel they got to take their dates around like that. It is no wonder he could not make up his mind the first time. He should have spend time dating each of them separately a bit more than he did last time. Brooke is a phoney a poster say is true since now she is dating other men. Oh I bet she do not have a contract with none of them!

11. WTF says:

Well I guess there is going to be a My Antonio 2 this sux.

12. Wtf says:

I guess there is going to be a My antonio 2. The filmed this in January no wonder they are not together.

13. Jessi says:

WHAT?! My jaw honestly dropped. Stupid boys.

14. Kathy says:

Maybe they should only accept normal girls who are not in show business ( Brooke is a reporter too)……

Funny, I thought to myself when I found out about My Antonio who would do it, such a high standard to try and obtain…now watching the show, he needs some real girls to come on a show for him…Antonio 2 lol

15. Sab says:

brooke is so honest. gotta love that!

16. linda says:

i was very upset that he picked brooke. i think truly tully was the better for him. you could tell tully still love antonio very much. and as far as his mother goes i think there was times when she should have kept her mouth shut

17. osuzq21 says:

Antonio chose Brooke because he thinks she is going to jump when he says jump. That kind of life gets old. No wonder it didn’t work with Tully..She is better off…Miranda is better off. He thinks she is too needy. What a jerk…

Antonio is very charming though and definitely handsome..

I wish you all the luck in the world Brooke..You will need it…

18. JiggyJaeg says:

Brooke has got a LOT of growing up to do and a LOT, I stress LOT to learn about relationships.

19. Amy says:

I thought Brooke was a good choice but I still think that Tully was his best bet. She really loved him and I really think he still loved her. Its too bad he didn’t give her a second chance. As far as Miranda…sweet girl with a few too many issues.

20. Amanda says:

Damn It!! I just knew he would pick Miranda. I truly thought that she was the best pick for him. Maybe he should have kept his mom around a bit longer to influence his opinion. Did anyone else catch Brooks name written in white in the rocks in the background during his decision? Was that VH1s way of letting us know who he was going to pick before he actually said it?

21. G.A. says:

Hello,
    I just wanted to say that I have never done this before of making comments to any tv show. But I’m so upset and dissapointed with the outcome and decision that Antonio made. Broke seems so fake, unsecured and most of all and mark my words such a drama queen. She will be a night mare and question Antonio in every aspect of his life and men really do not like to be question for everything that they do. Yes, she is pretty, and profesional but very demanding. He wants true and real love with someone who seems is only interested in a ring and a contract. When you are so pushy you scared men away, and being him Italian I’m surprised he does not see that she is not even romatic. I think that is something also that an Italian boy is in search of. And about Antonios mother, she needs to let him grow and become a real man without her making his own decisions. Good luck to both but I think Miranda should of won. She is Unique, real and most of all a true kind person. She will be a great wife and mother someday for any lucky guy.

22. Cin says:

I was shocked ! I really thought Miranda had it in the bag ! He was always smiling around her, and seemed so into her ~ was it her lack of adventure? Brooke seemed so cold , and so not his type .. I think Antonio is super hot (Always did !) but I think he made a super bad mistake …

23. Ariel says:

Team Miranda! She was genuine, beautiful, not calculating, very much let things just happen as they were supposed to happen, and wonderfully gracious when she lost. I love Antonio Sabato Jr., but he is an idiot. Then again, this IS a reality show, and they NEED to have a twist at the end…so I think he picked Brooke because they (the show’s producers/editors) kept skewing it towards Miranda – “ooh, Brooke mentioned a CONTRACT, Miranda’s got it in the bag!”. Love aint got nothing to do with this, as this interview proves. Brooke just was too “perfect” in her so-called carefree, happy-all-the-time, up for anything act. She’s more of an actress than Miranda!
    BTW, here’s a suggestion for the editors – you give away the ending -on each episode, your last shot of the female contestants in the opening credits for the show is Brooke, no sign of Miranda!

24. Becky says:

All these reality shows that everyone gets attached to, and then they pick someone and it is just a bunch of crap because it never works! Every single reality show I have watched on VH1 ends up where there is a 2, 3, 4 or whatever. That sucks! I wish Antonio and Brooke the best of luck, maybe now that its out in the open they can give in another try!

25. Lauren says:

please VH1, don’t give this douche another season :/

26. kevstar says:

I knew he would pick Brooke. She is younger, more easily led. I also know that it wouldn’t work. Notice they always say, This season on My Antonio, which means they will be another season. they know that these dating shows never work, so they are always looking for a franchise show. If these 2 got married, there would be no 2nd season! I would love for the winner to say, You know what, I choose to walk away, because this isn’t going to work. You don’t meet MY standards!” that would be great!

27. Scarlet says:

Brook, I’m sorry it the relationship with Antoino didn’t happen. I understand the reason of not going public with this till he knew for sure thiswould be a long term adventrue as in marrage. He has his children his children to think of first & formost. I’m sorry to say that when he looked at you his eyes told his story, when he looked at Miranda he had a gleam in is eyes. Yes, I think he is still in love with Tully, its there and you can see it, its in plain view, I think if Tully would opologize to Yvonne not taking responsiblility in the marrage whe would except Tully. Tully thinks she should opologize for marring Antoino, thats not the reason… Anyway, it didn’t work,Antoino needs to grow emontionaly, yes he is stable in family, not in relationships. He wants control, what he needs is some one who can control him & visa versa compromise.. he makes out his life is helecopter rides, constant romance, etc. when all he really looking for is a woman who is as stable as he is in a loving family, sure the excitment will be there, however, he is a Dad, & like I said stable with family, not women.

28. Raq says:

What an interesting choice, Brooke, not Miranda, but even more interesting, not Tully. I too have been holding on to a long lost love; it’s been 13 years, and in 13 years, I have not had a relationship. I cried when Tully left, because the reality hit home so severely. I felt this was my sign to move on, and yet.

29. teresa says:

I am so Team Tully still, Antonio…your mom needs to get OUT of the equation, she needs to recognize you and Tully belong together and she must not be so mean. I didn’t think Brooke or Miranda were it, nice gals..but NOT for u…go get her!

30. I Agree with Kim! says:

Ha ha ha! I agree with KIM. Antonio, the Mama’s Boy needs to sleep with his mommy! Perefect match Ha ha ha…

Stupid show! Brooke! Over Miranda and TULLY?! Freakin Ridiculous!

Screw that show and Antonio. After awhile looks fade. He wasn’t that great. I’d rather have an average man who stands up to his mother. And he’s soley responsible for his kids, making them breakfast and dinner? Where is the mother of these children? He sure knows how to pick them, huh. Bonehead!

31. Jenet says:

Im sorry even tho I admittingly watch realty shows even tho I always know the end result as far as they hardly ever lasting…TV is just ridiculous sometimes. Yeah, Maybe they both didnt last for legit reasons but come on now. How many “love” shows do you come across where they choose the right one and actually stay with that one. but then again I cant really put judgment on the situation either because they are unable to have an open relationship after the show airs too. That in itself can be hard on two people just starting a relationship and stressful as well.

32. jess says:

HE PICKED THE WRONG ONE!!! should have been miranda!! are you kidding me, brooke is completly wrog for him!

33. lyn says:

Please vh1! don’t do a reunion show of this crap.Just let these two self indulged arrogant bores fade into oblivion. Nobody cares about either of them.If you want ratings, Sabato is a DUD. WE WANT TO SEE JUST TULLY!

34. EmSkiLee says:

Wow. Brooke has nasty stuff to say about everyone! Not a surprise.

35. Shayla says:

Wow, this interview makes me like Brooke a lot less. I forget who said it in their celebreality interview, but Brooke really is acting like she was above it all and that she had no competition.

Hopefully Antonio will find a new woman to jump out of a plane with.

36. Angel says:

Yes, Amanda, I ,too, noticed Brooke’s name written in the background with flowers or something! I looked for Miranda’s, too, but it wasn’t there! I, just, knew he was going to pick Miss Anorexic! Everyone kept talking about her amazing figure! GMAB! She was a stick with no shape at all! And her personality, really, $ucked! I can’t believe he, even, dated her for a few months! OMG! If there is a part 2, I won’t be watching! No way! BTW folks My Tully has moved on, too! Great guy!!

37. Judith Light says:

Thank goodness I’m not married or involved with a man who has a mother like Yvonne. She probably has doomed all of his true relationships. The only relationship she wants Antonio to be in is the one with her. That’s why it’s just him and his kids. What a joke. I don’t care if she’s his mother. I have absolutely no patience for a woman like that. Someone her age treating Tully like and Cristi like she did is dispicable. Women should grow and become more secure and better people as time goes on. And worse, a grown man, near forty, being influenced by his calculating mother. It’s no wonder he will always choose a calculating woman, because that woman will be just like his mother. No wonder he cropped his hair, so he could wear a red wig like hers, just like the guy in Psycho! Will somebody please do a photoshop of Antonio wearing his mother’s hair! But seriously, this has been the most boring and the worst “reality” dating show I’ve ever seen. Even Real and Chance (Ahmad and Kamal) are more manly then Antonio! I think antonio is a +!+^^_*!%*$~$@)_` All those tatts on his back. Ha! His mother would probably defend him in a fight. If I had the opportunity to be with Antonio, I’d laugh in his face. Antonio Sabato Jr. should kill himself by drowning his face in his mother’s stinky !!@)^#~+#_^_~&! If he has another show I’m going to write to Vh-1 protesting! No one should watch his second show. He does not deserve the ratings.

38. JF says:

I bought into this sham in the begining . . . way to many stunts and how many humiliating moments for the women! Mr Sabato you should be ashamed at that!!!! Looking for love . . . sorry I just don’t buy it.

39. Jo says:

Where’s the recap? :(

40. Marie says:

Typical man ~ said he is looking for the love of his life but look at his track record! He is a doll BUT doesn’t really want a committment. Think he was afraid of selecting Miranda as they are such a good match. Brooke is more structured and isn’t a perfect match so he chose her knowing he could get out of the relationship easier. Yes, I think he is looking for a sequel of some sort but while I enhoyed this show I won’t watch because he isn’t really serious ~ OR is still afraid since Tully hurt him so. Get back on the horse man!

41. WhatEva says:

They censored my post! Why? Just b/c I said I wanted to hit Antonio over the head with a frying pan! Vh-1 Censored my post. The people had a right to see my original opinion posted here on this site and I cannot duplicate it. Just because it was delivered with ferocity, you want to censor it? It’s just a post on a blog about a fake show. We are supposed to have free speech in America! Shame, shame on you!!

42. WhatEva says:

Vh-1 censored my post becauses it was not so favorable regardng Saboto. Well! Just because I delivered my remarks with firey ferocity doesn’t mean it should have been censored. It was just a post about a fake show. The people on this blog had a right to view my opinion in it’s orginal content. The truth hurts, huh! Did I offend someone? I was censored! In America! Land of “freedom of speech”. Shame on you Vh-1! Shame on you for censoring my post! You are anti-American.

43. brittni says:

KNEW IT!!!! see he should have went for Tully!!! knew it knew it knew it. there was no connection there the whole time, everyone saw that chemistry between tully and antonio, nothing could ever beat that. he should get back with her, i think it really would work this time :) GO TULLY!!!

44. Louisa Guzzo says:

Knew Antonio would choose Brooke from the very first episode. Too bad it didn’t last! Although we all know he has children, I think the show should have included something about his kids, even just a brief mention about his family life.

45. John says:

Grrr….. Why did he not pick Miranda.. I feel this was a stunt to get a second season. I knew it wouldn’t work. Brooke was annoying, but Miranda she was so beautiful and pure. Even Tully would’ve been better than Brooke.

46. Jenny says:

HOW DISAPPOINTING! First, I was super excited about Tully! she should have totally won this. No doubt about it. But when I had no choice but to pick between these two chicks I like Miranda. Brooke has her panites in a bunch and she’s the type to give a man a timer! No one wants that. He made all the wrong decisions. but the truth is he probably did it on purpose! so he could have a part 2. Tully should have won the show. Brooke I hope you like the total of 5 dates your going to have with him before he makes a second show because you guys are not going to last!

47. saraj says:

An Antonio 2.. oh bite your tongue…

I agree the man was trying to jump start his career, but from what i saw, it didn’t help, not even for PlayGirl…

This guy has nothing, hairless body, reminds me of one of those hairless cats…Sorry, but he’s not hot….
    Sounds like his daily life is a bore, like him.

If he was trying to help his so called career, to me he made it worse, before he opened his mouth and took off his clothes, one would have at least guessed what he had to offer,, now we know…. nothing :D….

48. Mary Mac says:

Well I think Antonio should have picked the woman that truly loved him and that was Tully! Antonio did not pick Tully because his MOTHER did not like Tully! And if you are a MOMMABOY then you do what your momma tells you!! I wouldnt want Antonio NO WAYS because he had a MEAN & DARK SIDE he wants everything to go his way! And there’s his MOMMA to deal with!!! I don’t want to see no Antonio 2!!!!!!!!

49. sally pope says:

Hey, it does not seem possible to nominate and vote for a wild card!

50. Jeanie says:

It’s a reality show. Don’t you think Antonio did it for exposure just as much as Brooke did? You can’t find “true love” on a reality show. And DO YOU REALLY THINK A MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE ANTONIO NEEDS A REALITY SHOW TO FIND TRUE LOVE???? He did it to jump start his career again not to find “true love”. C’Mon!!! See it for what it is. Even he blogged that it was for entertainment only. Everyone was there for their own personal motivations none of which could be coined “true love”. The fact that they aren’t even together proves that in spades. In the end, everyone got what they wanted; exposure. Pure and simple. Everyone’s happy except those fools who thought this was real. Oh, and maybe Tully but then she got her few minutes of public eye as well… Let’s face it, had anyone even heard of Tully before this? I mean she was no Heidi Klum and now we all know who she is. See? Everyone’s happy!

51. kate says:

shes one of the few smart girls shown on vh1…at least she admitted exposure. although Antonio is not my type and annoys me, I will admit he seems to be a very smart man.

52. MC says:

Wow,It’s sad nothing real came out of this for Antonio and Brooke…I tell you what, Brooke, you are one smart girl. You are realistic, goal oriented, very matter of fact, AND have class! It’s great to see that in a ‘reality’ show. I did notice Miranda’s OCD creeping through-the phobias, needing so much time in the morning to ‘do her routine’, not being comfortable leaving NY etc. Just a trip to Hawaii was ‘huge’ for her?! I’m sure she is nice,but soooo needy.Antonio would have gotten tired of constantly pushing and reassuring Miranda-that’s too much. It’s just sad that +++~&#+$(+**#~+ ertive girls who have a brain, backbone and class are taken for something negative, like some of the fans have taken Brooke.
    One more thing…yes, everyone did it for exposure and a good time-It’s entertainment people!

53. susan says:

Thank goodness this is over! Everything about Brooke annoyed me. I have never heard a more raspy, ridiculous Southern accent than hers. Each time she opened her mouth my skin just crawled. Her “self &)`(@*_!!`+)%~# urance” and overbearingness with the girls was beyond belief. We all know one like her ladies, someone that just “oozes” themselves until you just want to jump off a bridge. She really got to me the night Christy was on her drunk rampage at the dinner table and she jumps up out of nowhere to cover her with her wrap. I was completely in shock! What is wrong with this woman? She doesn’t know when to let up. My guess is that her employers gave her the go-ahead and allowed her to take some time out for their own selfish reasons, I could only imagine to get rid of her for awhile! Figured he picked her thinking she was the best bet of the others, but now he has already become sick of her, otherwise would he not still be in touch? Hmmmm.

54. olivia siler says:

Brooke is totally an honest and well grounded woman that gives inspiration to women around the world. I liked her as soon as I saw her observing and knowing how to wait untill the time was right. I am also from Mississippi and it was such an honor to have her repersent the Southern Charm of the South. I hope that life brings her all that she could imagine and more. Conradulations!!!!

55. dreia says:

WHY DO ALL OF THE GIRLS THAT GO ON A REALITY SHOW AFTER THE SHOW STOPS THEY JUST BECOME FRIENDS AND GO SEPERATE WAYS?? JUST WANNA BE SHOWN ON TV THEN LIKE WAT THE HELL??

56. joann says:

I Don’t know what Antonio was thinking,His connection was with Tully.All those girls knew that.She left with class and dignity.I am beyond words,because you can’t mess with a person’s emotions.You all should have just back down.

57. Jenny says:

I REALLY wanted Miranda to win, she was so good with Antonio. Brooke seems to robotic and fake. So Sad.

58. Jenny says:

I really wanted Miranda to win. I love her! She was so good with Anotnio. Brooke is just too robotic and fake.

59. cc says:

brook was boring and looked more like a mann to me

60. Heather says:

Brooke was a beautiful and classy lady during the entire show. For those who said negative things about Brooke, you don’t know her. She really is a kind hearted, beautiful soul. There is nothing phony about her. Brookie, we love you!! Your new fan club in Charleston, SC says hello!!

61. Heather says:

Brooke was classy, smart and true to herself during the enitre show. She was never a drunken mess. For those of you who say negative things, you do not know her. She is beautiful on the inside and out. I am proud to be from Mississippi and to know Brooke. She is a true southern lady. Brooke, your fan club in Charleston, SC says we love you!!!

62. Lisa says:

Brooke is so fake… just go look at her personal site… pathetic… anyone thinks they can be a model these days…

63. tony says:

I’m so tired of watching these shows only later to find out that it never works. So tired of this type of television. It’s all for ratings and dollars

64. Gabriella says:

Because of Miranda, this show was hilarious, fun, & entertaining! What the hell was Antonio thinking? I was in shock when he chose Brooke! VH1 is probably in the process of putting together a reality show all about Miranda!!! It’s obvious Miranda was the star of this show, but if she had her own show… that would be THE BEST!!!

65. teltel says:

they lie 2 people about the show thats not fair , they make people believe and this , and all of this was a lie.

66. Lauren says:

Wow, she is annoying…. and not very smart apparently.

67. angelique says:

what sux is that as soon as you see the finale on these love-reality shows on vh1… the hour after there is the update saying they broke up. It’s such a downer :(

68. AB says:

I think that people that say mean things about Brooke are obviously jealous! She is as real as they come. It is funny that people talk about her southern accent and no one said anything about Miranda’s thick New York accent! Wow! What some people will critize! So proud of how Brooke represented the south(with class)! Go Brooke! You are beautiful, classy and one smart lady!

69. JoAna says:

I was a bit disappointed to find out that Brooke and Antonio were no longer together but that’s life… you give it a try and if it doesn’t workout you move on. From the beginning though I was inspired by how real Brooke was unlike the other girls that put on such a fake act for Antonio. She is sweet, charming and knows what she wants out of life so of course she’s not willing to just get in bed with Antonio. All the questioning she did proved just to show how realistic her intension’s were. Best of wishes to both of you Brooke and Antonio!

70. Whitney B says:

I think Brooke is an awesome person overall. God has a plan for her and I am super happy for her! Plus, I know—she is an awesome cheerleader! Go Warriors! People who talk about others and judge, need to find a better place to go on Sunday mornings! Gotts love the South! GRITS!

71. OMG says:

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg these damn reality shows always end up like this. Honestly i could careless who he picked, i have no negative things to say about either two but i kinda knew they weren’t going to work out…i just didnt feel that deep conection AT ALL!!!!!!! i wish all of the best of luck.

72. Donna says:

Brooke you see how much you loose by being fake. Your strategies and plots from Dr. Pat Allen did not work. Only short termed. You thought you were out smarting and out playing Antonio and guess what? You still got played because there was no love. Backstabbing and two-faced does not bring good karma. What goes around, comes around. You played Tully and a lot of the girls and overall you got played although you won. THE PLAYER GOT PLAYED!

73. Karen Van says:

I told you, she was only there for the publicity. He let Tully go and now he is along again. GOOD FOR HIM, he deserves to be miserable, because that is what he did to Tully!!!

74. Marie says:

Girl you are such a liar! How could you have not known who Antonio was before going on the show or why would you have taken a leave to go be with someone you had no idea of. That is crap and you said you were smart. Yea, we know how fake you are. You were soooo interested in a relationship that you studied Dr. Pat Allen strategy but yet you did not know who Antonio was?? I am sure he discovered the true person you are and did not want you in his life. I am glad he really know how fake you are.

75. mary says:

Brooke is so obnoxious and fake. Her holier than thou attitude is not attractive… and neither is her man face for that matter.

76. Bree says:

I can’t stand Brooke. What a pain in the a$$. Blah, boring, not attractive with her old-looking skin, and two-faced.

77. Mona says:

I so agree with Jeanie…especially why would anyone looking like Antonio need a reality show 2 find true love. Everyone of these shows from My Antonio to Real Chance of Love2 they never stay with the one they picked.

78. Kelly CO2 says:

I love Brooke! She’s beautiful and such a strong confident person. I love how middle america sits at home judging someone they don’t even know. I’m sure she’s really worried about what you think.

79. asia says:

As far as the show.I love Brooke from the beginning of the show.They have chemistry together.I know alot of people doesn’t like her.I don’t care.She’s very honest person.i’m so happy Antonio picked her over Miranda.She never talked back in her interiew like miranda.But regret but that it never last long.SOOOOO i guess they will be MY ANTONIO 2.Take care Brooke

80. LINITA says:

I am sooo tired of all these shows, where these girls are just there for exposure. Whatever happened to honest, respectful women honestly looking for LOVE. I would like to see a show with sincere people looking for LOVE!!!

81. kat says:

i find all of these shows corny. the fact that these men did it for exposure makes them look weak ( antonio, rayj real/chance ). no type of talent what so ever. brooke is beautiful so was hot wings and doll. i never really believed in any of this “love on tv” <—- i mean look at the way that sound, just too unrealistic.

i mean atleasttttt do it like megan, who saids she want the money lmfao.

ppl should stop watching this so they wont get much hits and get brokeeee out. Money literally comes and goes. LOOSERS

82. Daphne says:

Loved the show. I’m sorry it didn’t work out. I guess this means there will be a season two. Personally, I felt you should have chosen Miranda. She was less complicated. Let us know when you will be casting. I’ve been a fan for over ten years and I have a signed photo of you that you sent to me along with a signed press kit many years ago. Take care.

83. Georgie says:

As I watched every show, not missing one. I truely feel that Antonio lead Tully on all the way. I really believe she came on the show thinking that the past is there but she changed and he changed, seeing that they are all grown up. She is everything he is,family man, she would of completed him, how ever mommy was so evil every chance she could to Tully. And lets see did Tully cry to Antonio about that NO she kept on telling him that it was both of them breaking up, he never never looked at any of the other girls like he did Tully,they all were like friends hanging out.Antonio thinks this show will put him in the spot light again, well think again,most people I talk to say he was a fake on the show, he is a actor, remember general hospital!!! Pretty boy:((((( Tully I wish you the best and you will find true love, hey wouldnt it be great if VHC1 picked Tully to go on to find a true love. I would watch that!!!!!!!!!!! One last thing she was the only one on the show that wasnt an actress::)))))))))

84. LYNN says:

I THINK ANTONIO MADE A HUGE MISTAKE NOT CHOOSING TULLY, YOU COULD JUST SEE THE LOVE SHE HAD FOR HIM AND VICE VERUS

85. TEAM TULLY says:

ANTONIO PLEASE GO BACK TO TULLY. SHE IS REALLY DOWN FOR YOU. ARE THEY GONNA HAVE A REUNION SHOW????

86. TEAM TULLY says:

VH1 please give tully her own show….BUT MAKE HERS REAL!!!!
    SHE DESERVES TRUE LOVE

87. Kim says:

I knew Brooke wasn’t right for him. It just wasn’t true love. That last show was painful to watch! It just seem forced, no real connection. It would have been better to NOT PICK ANYONE because it just didn’t seem real. When Brooke mentioned a contract, he should have dropped her right there!! I get the sense that she was there for her career. Antonio, I pray you find true love one day I really do!

88. JTR says:

I liked Brooke until I read this-really looking for exposure? What a disappoint-my judge of her charater was way off base. If there is ever an Antonio 2 look me up!

89. Nicole says:

I just went to watch the last episode and stumbled acroos the interview with the winner,,just to finad out there was no love connection….it seems with all the troublehe went through that he was really trying to find love but his career was failing and needed a boost…these shows are getting stupid.I cant even remember one couple besides ryan and tristan who actually made love out of reality..why do we keep watching when its all a bunch of bull..??

90. dian robinson says:

Brooke was the front runner from the very beginning.
    She was the brightest, most articulate, and considerate of the girls. She wasn’t ‘a’ choice, Brooke was the ‘only’ choice!!!

91. Rebecca Smetley says:

Lol Brooke was definitely not the “brightest, most articulate, and most considerate” of the girls. Funny comment though. She was pretty manipulative. You can give her that. I am sick her her… glad the show is over.

92. Rebecca Smetley says:

Lol Brooke was definitely not the “brightest, most articulate, and most considerate” of the girls. Funny comment though. She was pretty manipulative. You can give her that. I am sick of her… glad the show is over.

93. Rebecca says:

I thought it was only fair that you ask what were his plans for the future and job stability. In the real world, those concerns are valid and would probably determine if you would continue to date that person.

94. Mary Ann says:

I was so sorry that Brooke and Antonio didn’t work out.
    Maybe because they had to see each other in secret. I guess I’m just a romatic at heart and wish them happiness. Makes you wonder if the show was for real or not.
    Hope they both find happiness.

95. PIPA Whit says:

I wouldn’t ever go on a show like this, however I do really like Antonio, he is amazing, he did change the way I see and feel about him as a person/partner. I think by choosing Brooke he proved to be a real man, in the sense of picking just the ordinary girl next door, but he is still caught up in Hollywood, and was acting/scripted he is still looking for fame, in the women he is seeking that is clear. However I would still love to be that girl if even just in my dreams.

96. shanell says:

i think all of vh1′s shows are full of +&+`@*&@#!%!&&$# cause nobody stay together i never hear bout them still together so it make me think that there wiilbe a real chance of love 3 and my antonio 2 ect i guess we will see

97. kayleee says:

I am so upset. i really wanted Antonio to pick Tully. they were in love before and you could tell that they still were. He shouldve picked her. i can tell, he still wants her

98. patti says:

I knew this would end there was no chemistry between them at all,Brooke is fake and Antonio finally opened his eyes.

99. Steph says:

YAYYY!! Brooke was so fake!! I am so happy she is out of the pic…plus she not good looking enough for him and i did not see any chemistry..i really hope he is w. tully right now..BROOKE YOUR FAKE AND YOU WERENT FULLING ANYONE

100. 1namlyn says:

brooke looked so desperate…maybe he took pity on her.
    clearly they were polar opposites. She was as phony as they get. and not attractive at all without makeup…lots ov makeup!

101. Devon says:

I am upset that Antonio did not pick Tully. She was the only woman on the show who was actually there for him and not the exposure. He never kissed any of the other women the way he kissed her. The past is the past he needs to leave it there and give her another shot. Brook is VERY fake and does not want a guy who doesn’t have a steady paycheck…. why go on a show to meet an actor then? I liked Miranda but saw more of a friendship then a love. He should have picked Tully. Mom doesn’t always know best!!

102. Ashley bacon says:

BROOKE YOU ARE SO FAKE.
    im glad, you and antonio broke up.
    he finally opened his eyes and realized you
    are noo good for him .
    You came on this show for exposure, not for love.

103. Heather Gilreath says:

No way sister friend! You look beautiful and I’m so proud of you! Heather

104. nancy says:

Brooke, you’re a fake ^%#_@+#%#(+(#`* *~$%+#`%(_#%@!*#! you came on the show for exposure and i hope you don’t get ^~!^~@+@+&^##@&# from it. You’re an ugly slut without makeup…

105. nancyUSA says:

Brooke, you’re a fake #~%(`%&$#(+@!*` %*^%“#_+%%_&$)#* you came on the show for exposure and i hope you don’t get “&!(*`(_#^*&^@# from it. You’re an ugly slut without makeup…

106. Michelle says:

I’m so happy that brooke won, i think she is a beautiful women i love her alot. I”m so glad that Tully did not get picked cuz Antonio need a woman like Brooke she was amazing thru out the whole show.I hate Tully she’s not even good looking at all. Brooke your the best i love you keep your head up, you would make a wonderful wife for someone, maybe antonio jus wasen’t the right one for you. good luck!

107. gwen says:

i think that brooke was very stupid for breaking it off wih antonio. with those dimples.

108. Kimberly says:

I think Antonio dumped Brooke if anything… definitely not vice versa!

109. Nancy PA says:

Antonio Should have picked tully she really loved him Brooke is a fake #+$~&%**#`~`(~&

110. cynthia says:

I loved the show but I thought Antonio was going to pick Tully they had a past

111. Michelle says:

I think that brooke is amazing, i like brooke alot. She is so beautiful i really did dislike miranda alot because brooke was so sweet to her and at times miranda would talk bad about her the show when brooke was jus trying to be the best friend to all the girls in the house, i also think alot of the girl’s in the house was hating on brooke all the time, Me personally i think brooke is a wonderful woman and she will find true love one day, good luck brooke and keep your head up. your biggest fan Michelle.

112. Ochun Gere says:

You rock

113. Michele says:

Well, what can you say? For some reason I thought Antonio would pick Tully. She was the only one that appeared to really love Antonio. Brooke even said she didn’t love Antonio. And if that’s what he was looking for, then he passed it up with Tully. The past is over and Antonio should get over it. If he truly loved Tully he should have given her a second chance because you could see it in Brooke’s eyes that she didn’t love him. Good luck to all of you. Keep the doors open.

114. abester says:

From a mans point of you i also would have chosen Brooke. Shes gorgeous and quirky and shes got alot of qualities and characteristics that men look for in a woman. Miranda seemed pretty decent as well but someone that speaks behind a persons back will speak behind anyones back and that was not cool. Tully doesnt deserve another chance, how long have they been separated for and until now that he has a reality show she wants another chance!! Come on girls whos really in it for the exposure??!! I rooted for Brooke until the very end but after reading this interview im not to sure if my gut was rite. Another thing is that her “contract” convo scared him away. But i blame him for that cuz no gentlemen (especially at his age) she be looking for a good time, he should be looking to settle down. Hes not gonna be that handsome in a couple of years lol. I dont respect either for this decision.

115. Janelle says:

I don’t think Brooke is or was fake at all. She was honest, even in that interview. She was always the same, in front of Antonio and away from him. Who doesn’t want exposure going on a tv show? If you don’t want any exposure, you don’t go on tv. These connections rarely work out because it’s not a real dating situation. Tully was sincere in her feelings for Antonio but I think it was the financial security that was driving her and she is an emotional mess, very manipulative. Brooke was the best choice out of ALL the girls for Antonio. He surprised me the most. I thought he’d be a complete big headed jerk but he wasn’t at all. An incredibly kind and respectful person. I hope he and Brooke find real love, whether together or with other people.

116. colleen courtney says:

117. colleen courtney says:

Brooke and Antonio did have chemistry and is not fake! She is as real as a person can be. She is a beautiful woman with a Brain. She can live in the moment which was what appears on tv but has insite to who and what she wants. She’s not a Hollywood BimBo! I pray she meets a wonderful man. Antonio seems like a wonderful man inthe fact that he is sensitive and a great father. His life is to much of Hollywoods Life and not easy to live. They are continually smothered by camera’s and can’t even breath. You want Hollywood for the sake of being popular, you might as well sell your soul to the devil. I pray they both find what they are looking for! P.S. I can’t believe this Nancy chick, what a very jealous individual to have to say such things, I’m glad Brooke is far above that, Your a wonderful and beautiful woman Brooke and besides that, you don’t even have to wear make-up, you are naturally beautiful, inside and out!!

118. Amy says:

I really think that Antonio made a mistake by NOT picking Tully…yeah, it was a competition and a tv show but, I could tell that she really still loves him and I think the feeling was mutual!

119. Sharidan says:

I thought for sure that Miranda would win… I’m very disappointed.Him and Miranda made a cuter couple hands down! Brooke, your wrong to just go on the show for “FUN”. That’s not what the show is about.. too many chicks go on these type of shows for this and look stupid in the end. I’m glad money was not involved cause you would have not deserved it. You went for the vacation when other girls were there to win Antonio. Sorry, but Tully was scary. She was just popping up outta nowhere far as i’m concerned she shouldn’t have been allowed on the show if she did not go through casting.She portrayed herself as weak and seemed really clingy and boring.. history is history. Be friends and that’s it. Oh well, sequel anyone? lol

120. lore87 says:

i didn’t like Brooke 4 Antonio, i am glad they are not together.

121. Rashmi says:

I’m also upset he picked Brook!! I don’t believe Miranda or Brook were right for him!! We all hope for Antonio’s Every Happiness with someone real & loving! As a matter of fact, The issue with Tully..there is a reason they didn’t make it b4..the past needs to be left behind all together.

122. LYNETTE says:

if you ask me i think you should have listend to his
    ex wife you cannot compete with the past he is still
    and always will be in love with tully they have a history together

123. Allura says:

Oh lord, who even cares? He’s just going to have another freakin’ show and maybe (if the producers of the network are as nuts as we know they are) she’ll get her own show too. And there’ll be 20 #^*&$@$^#@`&@$*%+^ s fighting for her affection only to wined up with another reality dating show douche bag trying to desperately hold on to their 15 minutes of fame. Thank you VH1…thank you *eye roll*

124. Allura says:

Oh lord, who even cares? He’s just going to have another freakin’ show and maybe (if the producers of the network are as nuts as we know they are) she’ll get her own show too. And there’ll be 20 !(&#~`+#&##_%`@*!& s fighting for her affection only to wined up with another reality dating show douche bag trying to desperately hold on to their 15 minutes of fame. Thank you VH1…thank you *eye roll*

125. shygirl101 says:

Brooke u are so fake and I think tully was the perfect one for Antonio

126. Yessenia says:

welll I THINK TULLY IS THE PERFECT GIRL FOR ANTONIO…. SORRY BROOKE…

127. marissa says:

Im confused.

Are they still 2gether??!!

128. Tara says:

Tully,

In the beginning, I can honestly say that your entrance was a bit threatening to the other girls; however my feeling is that the other girls should have been comfortable with themselves and look beyond being extremely “hateful” as you embarked on this type of venture. I believe in my heart that you were in fact the one for Antonio. There is such a thing as starting over or even attempting to face what was lost long ago. I applaud your effort in putting yourself out there so publicly that your heart was laid out on the line to be hurt.

I believe that Yvonne truly means well; however she should try to understand that she’s done her part to raise her son and it’s “OK” for him to make a decision relative to his future without his mother or family members’ input. She obviously knows nothing about true love and how one can lose it and gain it once again with time. It really is possible.

You are one tough cookie and with that said, the true “love” that you have and have had for Antonio was not prevalent in any of the other girls on the show. Their motive(s) were to acquire “air-time” and exposure or to literally meet someone that they could have as a token. Your motive was that you’ve grown to know how to be a better, more improved person and sometimes life is what makes it possible to grow. I believe that Antonio, should recognize that he’s done exactly the same thing, yet fails to recognize his faults as well.

You continue to keep your head up and prosper in life with your son. I still believe that Antonio still does truly love you; however is terribly frightened to delve into a life with someone whom reminds him of past “no-no’s”. I say no problem because he will see that you’re the one sometime very soon, if not, now.

Warm regards,

Tara

129. amanda says:

u forget that antonio chose Brooke because he saw them 24/7. we are so quick to judge Brooke but the producers edit,edit,edit so we will have only one opinion of each girl.

130. marge says:

i cried when tully was eliminated. tully was real. the show could have ended very exciting and satisfying if antonio chose tully. antonio, give tully a chance. if yvonne is a true mother, she should let antonio give a chance to reconcile with tully. otherwise this is a fake show to get exposure and get money.

131. Lorien says:

READ THIS
    umm i dont see it like that at all. i think they were great for each other, makes me mad that they didnt get a real open chance at a relationship. Why did u have to stay behind closed doors that makes no sence at all to me. They had chemistry, both fun loving people with great attutudes. I dont see how Brooke seemed fake at all, she is just very chipper and bubbly, im the same way, People should love people for who they are not how much makeup u have on, I thought Brooke was the Prettiest. I liked Miranda better without make on. I read back on most of u downing brooke when u dont even know her real self. She seemed like a strong willed woman who knew what she wanted and didnt want to get hurt. you guys are ~%#+$)&+_$`@&%_~^ es. When your in a relationship knowing each others true self and no masks is the best thing, i think they didnt have a real chance, they both decided it wasnt there time. I would love to meet Brooke, she seemed more of a real person then a lot of the woman, i liked miranda alot but i didnt think her and Antonio were meant to be, cool as friends though. God most u commenting on here are rude.

132. pumpkin pie says:

BROOKE is a pretty girl. i think you guys need to be nice…its just a show.

133. pumpkin pie says:

i think you gys need to be nice to BROOKY BOO. its just a show.

134. Lillie says:

DEAR BLOGGERS AND BROOKE READ THIS,
    umm i dont see it like that at all. i think they were great for each other, makes me mad that they didnt get a real open chance at a relationship. Why did u have to stay behind closed doors that makes no sence at all to me. They had chemistry, both fun loving people with great attutudes. I dont see how Brooke seemed fake at all, she is just very chipper and bubbly, im the same way. People should love people for who they are not how much makeup u have on, I thought Brooke was the Prettiest. I liked Miranda better without make on as well. I read back on most of u downing Brooke when u dont even know her real self. She seemed like a strong willed woman who knew what she wanted and didnt want to get hurt. You guys are ^)*~$^!$&~$$+&($@ es. When your in a relationship knowing each others true self and no masks is the best thing, i think they didnt have a real chance, they both decided it wasnt there time. I would love to meet Brooke, she seemed more of a real person then a lot of the woman, i liked miranda alot but i didnt think her and Antonio were meant to be, cool as friends though. God most u commenting on here are rude. I can tell u the one who seemed fake was the redhead chick, she was there for plablicity and get attention. Everybody should have a chance and if asked to spy thats messed up if u say yes, and she did. Dishonest, Rude, Inconsiderate!! The other woman who got asked didnt want too. Shes the fake one. Peace out bloggers and commentors, those who were real about the situation and were nice, ur awesome. To those who just didnt agree thats cool, your opinion, but dont go calling names like sluts n stuff. Dont be so judging. Wise up!

135. LINITA says:

HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED TULLY!!!!!!

136. estherr says:

i think tully should of won. she is only the best person for him because they have kids together, why not settle their differences and get back together. please, antonio dont do another tv show i love you and good luck on your new relationship.

137. T says:

I think you all need to get a life. If you don’t know girls from the south, they are all honest and beautiful. Full of life and fun. All of you people who say she is fake obviously has never been in the south. This is just a show anyway. For god sake, get a life and don’t worry whether it worked out or not. It’s really their business anyway right?! Everyone needs to concentrate on themselves. Not a TV show. He picked the best one anyway. If it didn’t work out it’s their business. Not anyone else.

138. Jessica says:

Tully sucked and she was not that great looking i’m glad he did’nt pick her. Honestly they were all fake i knew that who ever he picked would not work.

139. SANDRA says:

I HAVE TO AGREE…..

140. Melissa says:

The funny thing is…Brooke was not fake at all! She was the only one that was true to herself and her beliefs! I think people thought she was fake because they aren’t honest and true to themselves! Take a long look in the mirror ladies – I don’t think you like yourselves very much! So sad!

Brooke – you were great! Antonio picked you because of your realness. He knows class when he sees it.

141. cindy says:

i hope Antonio is with Tully now…
    she really loved him…still….
    & i think deep down he loves her still…
    BUT i think his mom influenced that to not
    go back with Tully…
    i know Tully hurt him…BUT i think she REALLY
    was sorry for the past & wanted to start over..NEW…
    i hope that happens…someday !!

142. Jake says:

Brook you are such a `#_%!*~`_*`))^@#_ You know wat i am so glad yall broke up because antonio definetly deserved a better woman than you, you are a skanky *&(&)#!(^%`@~&!)* that was just there for +_#_(~~+$((^&~+& ing exposure, you fake `)`$)$$#`&$^#+~ `#_%!*~`_*`))^@#_

143. MYRA says:

Everyone keeps calling Brooke fake??? She had the most sense out of all the women. Tully was old news, ugly, and a drama queen. Miranda was cute and cool, but she was too self-absorbed. Antonio needs someone who’s going to balance him out….and quit relying on his mama’s opinion!!! When do you grow up? You are to pray and ask God if a person will make a good a wife/husband.

144. Patricia says:

All the ladies were different and totally just wonderful out there but Tully, i thought she was the most amazing woman out of them all. She was seriously putting herself out there to try to get Antonio back and i honestly believe Anotonio wanted to be with Tully too and Everyone knows he still loves her and still has that connections plus i believe he wanted to be with her. i believe that he might of made a mistake of her leaving. I cried when i saw her leave too and i agree, the past is the past and he needs to leave that behind and to forgive and give her another chance. Tully was my favorite and i honestly dont think Brooke was real… she was a nice lady but it did not look like she was really in for it. I just think she was in for the “winning” prize. now what.. is there going to be My Antonio 2?? Might as well just not make part 2 and just got to Tully before trying a new Episode. :) BTW, Antonio is amazing and hes the only guy i would love to meet <3

145. laquintin says:

i would just like to ask why in the hell all of these women and men get on these reality love shows expecting to find love when they know that it is all for show on the behalf of the person looking for love. how many of these stupid shows must be aired before anyone cathces that fact??? I mean damn! New york and taylor maid din’t last, pumpkin and flavor flav didn’t last, tila tequial and that one guy din’t last, real, and chance ddin’t find love, and antonio ddin’t find love.

I realize it is all for show, but it is dirty just airingout the lives of so many honest women and men who may be actually searching for love.

146. LITZA says:

PERO QUE RICO ESTA ANTONIO, VERDAD? CON GANAS DE TENERLO EN MI CAMITA…..

147. Mihaela says:

From the very beginning of the show I thought that Brooke was beautiful, classy and definately the best one there. Any of my friends that watched the show agreed also. Anyone with half a brain could see that. Miranda was so high maintenance, miserable & depressing to watch. That red head (forgot her name) was so trashy, pschotic & nasty. I bet none of the men that have ever dated her, have anything nice to say about her! You can see right through her. Tully seemed very sincere and real but once a couple breaks up its usually over and it can’t really be fixed no mattter how much you try. Its called a break up because its broken! I’m sure Antono will find some girl, thats willing to put up with his overbearing & controlling mother.

148. Mia says:

Brooke I can understand why what happened. Its hard to have a relationship where the romance just wasn’t there off screen. Things happen and I really hope you find the man of your dreams one day.:)

149. Chrissy says:

I actually liked Brooke and I thought she stood out the most in the beginning. I just came here to say that I just saw Brooke on that TLC show “Untold Stories of the ER.” I think she played a nurse. I just found it weird. Carry on!

150. Shannon says:

I was wondering if Brooke is a real nurse or just an actress playing a nurse? I saw her on “The Untold Stories of the ER” as a nurse, but her name was ‘Lauren.” Some of the medical staff play their own role in the dramatication while others do not. The show never roled a clip of the real nurse (Lauren or Brooke) doing a commentary of the real event.
    The possibility of her only being an actress is absolutely un-nerving to me because I am a real nurse and I was cheering for her because Brooke was a “nurse.”????

151. Melinda says:

I am sad that it didn’t work out. What’s up for finding True Love nowadays?

152. dor says:

he is clearly still in love with tully anyone can see that he is just like most men too BLIND to see it himself and his mother interfering with it did not help why was he so upset when she showed up in a wedding dress when the other women got to wear one while she was in the hospital and I hope he got to see how much of a %(~$~~_#!#~+__% his mother is I am a mother and yes you want what is best for your kids but mostly you want them happy and he is still in love with his ex no matter how many of these reality shows he has and to his Mom WAKE THE hell UP LADY YOUR SON IS IN LOVE WITH TULLY STAY THE HELL OUT OF HIS RELATIONSHIP GO BE A GRANDMA GET A LIFE I SO WANTED TO SLAP YOUR SILLY OLD %(~$~~_#!#~+__% EVERY TIME I SAW YOU YOU ARE A BAD MOTHER A MEDDLING OLD HAG I HOPE YOU WILL GET OUT OF THE WAY THE WAY YOU WISH TULLY WOULD ALL I CAN SAY IS THREEFOLD LADY YOU WILL GET IT THREEFOLD

153. Dor says:

brooke you were a fake and you can see it in this interview I am glad it did not work and how could it when you were hoping for more fun hello he is a father he has responsibility your a dumb woman if you were looking for excitment only

I think he is still in love with tully and he just cannot see it like so many men they are blind to real love they are scared of it cause it leaves you vunerable when you really love some one you are vunerable and most people are scared to be that way as for his mother woman get your own life go be a grandma let your son live his own life that woman is in for a rude awakening things come back to you threefold and I hope antonio sees how his mother acted towards tully she is so afraid of them being together and her true nature comes out she is nothing but a bitter old woman holding on to her son cause she has no life of her own to live I hope antonio sees this and although I may seem to be harsh to his mom I am a mother and grandmother and I allow my children to live their own lives as a parent you want them to be happy and have more than you did and you can help them but in the end the choices must come from them or they will never learn from their mistakes be cause they wil blame the mom for interfering sad to say these reality shows never work anyway and if this show has good ratings then he will be making number 2 soon lol

154. dor says:

155. loyal says:

at frist i though all of the love shows was just a gimic just to make money is like the sing a contract couse think about it no one in thees love show stay together and another show appears wit the same person looking for love but when i saw i love antonio he made me belive that this is the real thing but after reading the interview i see is just a nother make money gimick show and shes a fony

156. kathie says:

i watched this show all the time, but the final episode never aired in my area..i was wondering what happned to it. was that common or intentional.. i watch alot of reality tv, dvr it so i dont miss anything..and could never find the final episode were he made his decission, anyone know what happened?

157. karen says:

wtf…..u guys re not together werd thats @*!()&~&`(&)^)_& ed up why did antonia chosse broke then dammmm next time u might want 2 think twice

158. romi says:

Wow i really liked Brooke on the show but now reading that, it sounds like she was more likely looking for exposure and stardom,not love.

159. samatha says:

watch theres probably gonna be a my antonio 2

160. shels says:

don’t no vh1 love show work out im just asking why couldn’t the she each other in public make no sence all i want to know is when is their rest of vh1s ray j 2 show , will they show the rest of the clip from there reunion. and why didn’t Antonio have a reunion this is some bull vh1 this is some bull we, or i want to see this stuff and what happin to real chance of love reunion for real vh1 yall on some bull shacalaca,
    love shela aka shels