Real Chance Of Love 2 Blog Party – Finale

Spoiler alert!

1. Bebe Mom says:

I hope that Real chooses Poca

2. Annalese says:

I think that Real should’t have gotten rid of a girl who converted her life to something more spritural so she could forgive herself for what she did. Real you made a BIG mistake

3. Erica says:

Real made a mistake by keeping Sassy. She is a mini version of New York in disguise.Doll is young and looking to have fun not be in a long term relationship so be careful Real!

4. Nessa says:

MAMACITA AND CHANCE NEED THEIR OWN REALITY SHOW!!! THEY ARE HILARIOUS TOGETHER!!!

5. Kitty says:

cant believe Real got rid of Poca… they were sooo good for each other! We all have done things we are ashamed of are hesitant to admit… I’m sure Real has his skeletons too… now he is left with Sassy (think she may be a man) and Doll (too young)… just my two cents :)

6. Casino says:

I think Real will not choose anyone and it looks like Chance will pick Mamacita, but with Vh1 you never know.

7. mrsgee says:

i think they should choose mamacita and doll.

8. HEATHER says:

I HOPE CHANCE GOES WITH MAMACITA

9. jamie lakin says:

CHANCE PICK HOT WINGS PLEZ.
    REAL PICK SASSY PLEZ.

10. kissyface454 says:

Why does it seem as if Real’s gonna choose Doll??? and we aaalllll know that relationship is NOT gonna work out

11. Cole says:

I knew Real was not going to pick Poca after him finding out that lie she lied to his face. I don’t think he is going to pick anyone this time round. I think Chance is going to pick Mamacita.

12. keliegh says:

Why did he let Poca go, Big dummy!!! She was the best for him. So what she did something she was ashamed of, haven’t we all?

13. Monica says:

Real it is not going to last long with Doll, you should have chose Sassy, she was Real, and honest.

14. Tiffany Mellon says:

Real is a fake sell out!!!! I think both of them are scared of a strong black woman….yaaa chance im proud of u but ur brother…u need to talk 2 him thumbs down on real!!!

15. NuNu says:

Im so angry with chance why did he pick the crybaby hotwings???? poor decision on his behalf. Real made a great choice, doll is just that a Doll!

16. Josh says:

This is some bull. Sassy is what Real wanted but he ran from it. Pocahontas fake you gotta tell the truth. these chicken heads so fake. Good job Chance.

17. Eisha says:

OMG Real messed up big time…Pocha shud of stayed…Sassy can gone sum where wit dat mess… An Chance man wat was wrong with Mamacita `(@~&+%%)**^)&) on NOW

18. Kristie says:

OMG!!! I wanted poca and mamacita to win. At least it wasn’t sassy! Hot wings, come on chance! Mamacita was a better fit for you! Your gonna have so much drama with hot wings. I guess their going to make a chance of love season 1 !

19. Jamie says:

i think real shoulda chose pocha she was the best for him

20. John Schmitt says:

Real picked Doll and chance picked tht slut hot wings. I am the only one that has known since last week. I found out the winners on a website

21. Qiana says:

real should have chose poca he will up getting his heart broke chance choose one who was there 4 him

22. Angelica says:

Im soo happy Real picked Doll, Sassy… who in their right mind would want you back!!! Hotwings looks so cute with Chance…

23. Me says:

Chance should have picked Mamacita!!!! Hot wings is sooooo fake and ghetto…he is so gonna regret his decision.

24. 2SWEET says:

While Poca was beautiful and seemed to be perfect, I too felt she was holding something back. the bottom line is that she lied about being in a threesome & when it took place. She said in High School, then she said when she was 22.

I loved Mamacita with Chance! They are perfect together. They would keep each other happy, no drama.

I want Mamacita & Sassy to get their own show! I loved Sassy, I dont care what anyone says. She lives her life for herself, she loves herself (something that we all need to learn to do!), she loved her man. She was the most real of all the girls. While she could learn a the skill of tact, I appreciate her honesty.

25. roxanne says:

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FROM TONIGHTS SHOW. NONE OF THESE GIRLS ARE GONNA LAST WITH CHANCE OR REAL.

26. pam says:

I just finished watching and Real you made the best choice,Doll is a beautiful and i hope you prove everyone wrong and make this relationship work! I hope thing’s work out for chance and Hot Wing’s you could see that she is really in love with him.Godd luck to you all!

27. Rayne says:

LOL! I guess there will be a season 3. Let’s see what happens at the reunion.

28. -m0cha barbie- says:

i knew they was going to pick Hot Wingz & Doll! yay Hot Wingz!! [wish Sassy would've won though]

29. Qiana says:

real should have chose poca he will up getting his heart broke doll was there 4 chance he should gotten rid of her and not poca cant wait 4 the reunionchance choose one who was there 4 him

30. 50/50 says:

omg real is so sexy, really im glad he pickd doll, but hopfully da realionship does not work out, so the next real and chance 3, imma still his heart and show hem more then what these dum bithes can! real talk< real and a mixed female from a small town,

31. Kia says:

so happy Chance chose Hot Wings just wish Real chose Poca but at least he didnt pic Sassy yuck

32. Roxanne says:

WHAT A DISAPPOINTING SHOW.

33. D.Bailey says:

wow I feel that he should have pick sassy well I guess he had his reason in which it was a dumb one. Sassy is the one she was REAL from day one true she didn’t show him what he wanted until the end. Hey the best things you can wait for. For CHANCE well go head HOT WINGS…but if i am wrong doesn’t he still have a girlfriend(baby mama) named Kemi she just had their secomd child right.. I guess…show is good but alot of talk saying that you are fake..Heard they went back to my home town of Minneapolis….my aunt called me here in denver she said she wasn’t impressed by them at all…all I say do what you……

34. lorice says:

Real, on the 3rd show, don’t even consider a black woman. We all know that is not your interest! I think the reason why you went on I LOVE NEW YORK was to promote your music. Get a real job like everyone else!!!! I hope there will not be #3.

Chance, although I thought you were gay, you made a great choice! Mamasita was a very nice person too! Stop acting so flamboyant!

35. marcie says:

CHANCE AND REAL BOTH MADE GREAT CHOOSES!!! I WISH U BOTH THE BEST…

36. Roxanne says:

These two little girls were the wrong choices. Real and Chance needed to pick some real women like Poca and Mamacita. Well I guess were gonna see ” Real Chance of Love 3″ and hopefully Mamacita with her own show.

37. K_MAMA says:

I think they picked the right ladies.

38. missbella says:

i cannot believe real chose doll.. he should forgive poca, everybody has regrets and poca was nothing but herself. doll is soooo fake.
    let´s not talk about chance he will be unhappy when he finds out that hot wings is nothing but a game, a kid. Latinas do it best!!

39. marcie says:

CHANCE AND REAL BOTH MADE GREAT CHOOSES!!! I WISH U BOTH THE BEST… GOOD LUCK.. :))

40. mariah says:

i think this is all for the money i think that they is going to come with a 3rd show its all ways something about vh1 they all ways saying she couldent handle they lfe style thats why i dont really watch they show but it is funny….

41. Meghan says:

42. Meghan says:

Just wanted to say it again! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT….I felt that Pocahantos needed to stay, but something wasnt smooth with her, and I knew Sassy wasnt the one, simply put she manipulated everyone and despite it being a “contest” love will come regardless, ie, look at Chance and Hot Wings, she went through it all, and she got hers. Doll is great for Real, and they will grow together, and Chance for once can finally be mature wit my girl Hot Wings! Love ya Brit, I am soo proud of you, you kept your lips sealed from all of your fam, but I believed in you, now lets get to the reunion so you can get yours. And Mamacita, sleepin wit someone only pulls them away from you farther.

43. mzangee says:

YAy!!For Hot Wings!! Real you should picked Sassy but I knew you going to pick Doll she act like HOOPS!! He was in love with her and Doll favors her to me!!

44. Lil Zay says:

Real that was stupid dogg. Sassy was sexy, real, honest, she didn’t hide nothing from you. Dogg, when you looked at the interview she was the same woman that you saw throughout the show. Doll wanted your brother from the beginning that’s the reason why she was just flowing by, throughout the damn show. Yo, man to man…you +`(&_@`*@~@@$$_# ed up dogg. You can’t always roll with what your mama say, you gotta be your own man homie. As far as your brother goes, he was smart about picking Hot Wings.”excellent choice”

45. Lil Zay says:

Real that was stupid dogg. Sassy was sexy, real, honest, she didn’t hide nothing from you. Dogg, when you looked at the interview she was the same woman that you saw throughout the show. Doll wanted your brother from the beginning that’s the reason why she was just flowing by, throughout the damn show. Yo, man to man…you _((*$@!`!+)$+`(~ ed up dogg. You can’t always roll with what your mama say, you gotta be your own man homie. As far as your brother goes, he was smart about picking Hot Wings.”excellent choice”

46. kiwi says:

omg real are you playing or what?

47. kiwi says:

why not sassy ??????????????? real

48. reese says:

Real, I’m hoping there will be no #3 show! Are you afraid of black women? Sassy was a lot better than NEW YORK. Oh! You were on there to promote your white boy music!

Chance, You made two good choices! I’m glad you picked hot wings!. Ma,acita was great too. I think you’re gay and your relationship with hot wings will not last. Please stop acting so flamboyant!!!!!

49. mz brown says:

I thought it would be Sassy and Hot Wings

50. Pimp D says:

Real you wanted a weak inexperienced little girl like doll. U couldn’t handle a strong sexy black woman like sassy. What i can’t understand is you complained about sassy being high maintenance. But she proved her love. But doll on the other hand sat in the cut didn’t prove nothing, I didnt hear no complaints. Its official you only like white women.

51. breenas1st says:

this time around i felt that real shouldve not pick any of his girls,for one doll is not on his level and two sassy high matinence my ~!#)_&`~+`%`^!! old girl weave tow up from the flow up!!!!as far as chance’s girls i dont care for neighther one of them but i do believe that hot wings is a better choice than momma slow as hell!!!!

52. VeroVero says:

Well needless to say I was disappointed. I realize Pocahontas messed up but who would have admitted to something like that on television. That is a talk that should have taken place in private. She is obviously a different person now and ashamed of that moment in her life…we are talking about something that happened almost a decade ago…I am sure Real is no angel and has a few things he is not proud of in his past. Doll is sweet but not for Real. He is settleling. Now Chance also made a mistake…however he is full of drama and I think Mamacita is too good for him. =)

53. Tonya J says:

Who did Real choose I hope it was Poac.

54. armyking says:

yo real your so dumb!U JUST SENT HOME THE ONLY GIRL THAT WAS REAL

55. King Kareem says:

BULL

56. gdaniq says:

what was the last song they played there at the finale, when the spanish lady was walken away

57. Brittany says:

both of them picked the RIGHT girls forreal

58. Lala says:

I’m so mad! Cance is so stupid for picking Hot Wings, she’s a little crybaby who cries when she doesn’t get her way. Oh well I guess Chance is still a little boy also so they will both act young and immature together. Mamacita you deserve better than Chance, after he messes up your date with him. I already knew that Chance was gonna pick Hot Wings from the beginning cause he was all into her and she’s young, but she’s not that pretty, her eyes and nose everything’s too small. It also looks like she’s got push up bras on too. I’m so disappointed in Chance’s decision but whatever. As for Real and Doll they make a perfect match and look so cute together. I wish them both the best.

59. jazzae says:

real doesn’t like African American women…i’m not black but -hell i can see that!! does he just have them there
    for ratings? real is real fake- if you know you don’t like black girls then don’t put them on your show. make it “real chance with anybody but a black girl”

60. jan says:

i guess it is true…Real is suffering from self hatred. you only like= or should i say anybody but black…that’s sad.Plus “doll” is at least 12-13 years younger. At least make it “look” believable!!! In the real world she would never mess with him…never but for T.V……”I LOVE YOU” lol….

61. yoyo says:

First, I’m not so sure that Chance even likes women, and did everyone forget about Real asking Hoops (who is half black) to marry him on I Love Money (just sayin)? Second, all of these shows are fake, and the only way that we can stop this madness is by not watching this crap anymore and get some real t.v. shows on the air again, at least we know they are acting.

62. the song says:

that was one of the stallionairr’s songs. I see ya walkin, or whatever. i don’t know the name but it was appropriate when mamacita was walking away. actually it was kind of sad. it’s a pretty good song.

63. Poca? REALLY? says:

what is with people accepting threesomes as if it’s no big deal. pocahontas had two friend at the same time. one of them had his d*(k in her azz while she was suckin the other off. you don’t think that makes her a freakin slut? i’m sick of men thinking this kind of thing is ok. the girl is a tramp. think of all the stuff you don’t know about. should she walk down the isle in a pure white dress. give me a break! poca is a player. she almost had me fooled too. that’s how good a game player she is. why? because she’s a HO!

64. Angela says:

I knew that Doll and Hot Wings were going to win!!! but now look their not together because that show is so fake. They shoot the show n than put it on air it was done in june…n thats when they broke up Real and Chance are fools!!!! SHOW IF FAKE !!!!

65. whitney says:

Real you are so dumb and crazy why would u pick doll and stop talking to her if u really liked her and had feelings for her and really wanted a relationship with her u wouldn’t have done that. Chance you dumb too pickin hot wings then don’t talk to her for 3 mts but 1 time on twitter y’all boys dn’t need to look for love unless you want it and stop playing games with peoples feelings and hearts and u should have pick mamacita. stop doing reality shows.

66. kimberly says:

i think the show was good i guess hotwings and chance are not together but i hope doll and real are good they made such a wonderful couple

67. mzjuicyluv says:

that waz sum real bs dat real pulled. is it me or does he have a fetish for young/non-black GIRLS. if he waz really looking 4 love and a real woman he would have picked SASSY!

68. mrs.thang23 says:

REAL WHAT THE #)#!#(~$~*!+@$*~ IS UP WITH YOUR DUMB `$@)@+#*+^!&*$# YOU PICK A BROAD WHO WANTED YOUR BROTHER FROM THE JUMP, YOU WAS MAD AT POCA ABOUT A THREESOME IN THE PAST BUT THE WAY I SEE IT YOU AND CHANCE COULD HAVE BOTH KNOCK DOLL OFF IN THE SAME NIGHT. I THOUGHT SASSY WAS PERFECT FROM THE DAY THE SHOW STARTED SHE KEPT IT REAL UNTIL THE END. IF YOU DIDNT THINK THAT WAS LOVE THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS TO YOU.AND CHANCE TO BE REAL I REALLY WATCH THE SHOW FOR YOU AND YOU #)#!#(~$~*!+@$*~ ED UP AS WELL, COME ON NOW HOT WINGS? I WOULD HAVE LEFT HER `$@)@+#*+^!&*$# STANDING THERE AND HAUL `$@)@+#*+^!&*$# WITH MAMACITA BRAINS OR NOT.

69. mrs.thang23 says:

REAL WHAT THE _~(_*$&#!_)@^@(+ IS UP WITH YOUR DUMB +!`^~*~^$#~#**( YOU PICK A BROAD WHO WANTED YOUR BROTHER FROM THE JUMP, YOU WAS MAD AT POCA ABOUT A THREESOME IN THE PAST BUT THE WAY I SEE IT YOU AND CHANCE COULD HAVE BOTH KNOCK DOLL OFF IN THE SAME NIGHT. I THOUGHT SASSY WAS PERFECT FROM THE DAY THE SHOW STARTED SHE KEPT IT REAL UNTIL THE END. IF YOU DIDNT THINK THAT WAS LOVE THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS TO YOU.AND CHANCE TO BE REAL I REALLY WATCH THE SHOW FOR YOU AND YOU _~(_*$&#!_)@^@(+ ED UP AS WELL, COME ON NOW HOT WINGS? I WOULD HAVE LEFT HER +!`^~*~^$#~#**( STANDING THERE AND HAUL +!`^~*~^$#~#**( WITH MAMACITA BRAINS OR NOT.

70. Baglady51 says:

What does color have to do with any of this?
    You like who you do and you love who you want to.
    Color should not matter.

71. Lola says:

After reading all the interviews, I feel sorry and some sympathy for the girls picked (including Mamacita eventhough she wasn’t) because they put their heart out there and unfortunately those guys are looking for publicity and trying to boost their career (the one I think they don’t have, they are just wannabe). I think it’s not the way to look and find love it’s just the way to have fun and exposure, none of them are gentlemen they’re just spoiled guys thinking that women are just toys you can play with for a while and then don’t pay attention because they get bored.
    For the girls, good for all of you to continue with your lives!

72. Lulu says:

I really liked this show and thought it might be real. The sad part is BOTH Real & Chance did NOT even call the girls that won, until a month to 3 months later. (TOO late!) They didn’t even care and both couples are broken up now. The guys didn’t even call the so -called “winners”. Real and Chance aren’t REAL at all themselves. They were just out for acting and to make a buck. I’m disappointed that they treated the ladies like that.! Or maybe they had to find a way to end the fake show???