The Celebreality Interview – Hot Wings

hotwings_interview

After a whole lot of arguing and a few spilled tears, Chance picked Hot Wings to be his girl on the Real Chance of Love 2 finale. But where are they now? Below, Hot Wings talks about the state of their relationship, accusations of immaturity and why she’ll always be a Hooters girl.

Congratulations.

Thank you.

How has communication with Chance been since the show?

We wrapped the show in June, and it took me three months just to hear from Chance one time. That was the only time I heard from him since the show, and that was on Twitter.

So, that’s that, then?

Hell yeah! I think if you did a show for love, and you find someone, and then you never speak to them again…then what was the point?

Are you pissed?

I’m a little pissed. I’m over it now, but it was really hard for me for the first month and a half, two months. I was just sitting around thinking, “What the hell’s going on right now?”

Could the lack of communication have anything to do with something in your contract, which states that you aren’t supposed to have contact in the time between wrapping and the airing of the finale?

No, because I saw that he’s been hitting up other girls from the show. So I’m like, “You can talk to the other girls from the show, but you won’t even talk to me in person?” I don’t even care about the damn contract. I would have broken the contract to talk to him. I mean, it’s just us talking. It’s not like everybody has to know that we’re talking. I can get a phone call. But I didn’t get a thing after the show.

You said you loved him on the show. Looking back, did you really?

Yeah. I don’t think I’d ever have anything bad to say about him even after this whole thing, but it was just definitely hard to deal with. I kind of feel like I got played really bad.

You were unmistakably passionate. You attempted to quit the show a few times.

Yeah, I tried to pack up and leave, but people need to understand that I wasn’t getting any attention from Chance when that was going on. I didn’t get a date, I didn’t really see him in the house, we’d never had a conversation. So I just thought, “What the hell is the point of me sitting around wasting my time? I might as well go home.” But after we had our one-on-one time and really sat down and talked, I really was attracted to him. And I didn’t want to leave after that.

Things not working out aside, do you have any pride in being named the winner of this competition?

I thought about that, and I talked to Doll about this, too: really, we didn’t win. It’s almost like we got eliminated too, because we never hear from them. Yeah, he picked me, but where is he now? I have no clue, I don’t speak to him. I gave him my number twice and he’s never called me. He told me something like, “Oh, I left your number in my pants, and the ink ran,” or some kind of dumb excuse. So I was like, “OK, so here’s my number again…” and still haven’t gotten a phone call. I could be mad at him. I could hold a grudge, but I’m not going to do that. It is what it is. If he was trying to make a TV show, he got his TV show. He made one, and I was a part of it. But if you’re really looking for love, you found it, and you kind of let it go. That’s your loss.

Speaking of your passion, some people labeled it immaturity. What do you think of that? Are you immature?

I think I’m immature, and I think that Chance is even more immature than I am. I think a lot of people can be immature at times. I think it was exaggerated on the show, in the way it was edited. But yeah, I can be immature. I’m a spoiled little brat when I want my way.

I guess the upside is that you don’t take crap. You weren’t scared to argue with Chance.

Yeah. After our blow up, Chance never really tested me or pushed me. A lot of the argument they didn’t show. We were going back and forth for a good couple of minutes. And I was saying a lot worse stuff that I don’t think they wanted to show on TV because it would be embarrassing to him and you probably wouldn’t understand why he would have kept me after that. At the same time, they didn’t show him yelling in my face. That really offended me because Chance can be really disrespectful towards women. I was already agitated that day because Chance was ordering us around, and he told me, “Oh, go heat up me food. This is cold, go put it back in the microwave.”

How do you feel about being called Hot Wings?

It’s hilarious. I’m so used to it now. Random strangers will yell “Hot Wings!” and I’ll just turn around. It’s so natural now.

Have you been working at Hooters since the show?

Yeah. After the show, I definitely went back to work, because I love my job. But I haven’t been taking tables. I bar tend now. I really can’t go back to work and take tables, because it seems like every single table wants me to sit down and talk to them about the show. But I’ll always be a Hooters girl, I think, because I love it!

You model, too, right? How has being on the show affected that?

I haven’t really done anything with modeling since the show started airing. In four months I’ve done one photo shoot. It’s kind of funny that since I did the show, my modeling has really slowed down a lot. But I’m going to pick it back up and go with it. I just didn’t know what direction I wanted to go with it yet.

Was the exposure that you get from this show attractive to you?

It’s funny, people always say, “You’re there for exposure, you’re there for exposure.” But that’s how I was found. The casting directors knew I was a model, found me and contacted me about the show. So it’s like, “What did you expect?” I guess the exposure is good and bad. All of your skeletons come out of the closet when you do the show, and all the pictures you shot years ago and everything come out.

You said you’ve moved on from Chance. Does that mean you aren’t single?

There’s a rumor, but we’re not even going to talk about that.

What? Is it that you’re dating somebody famous?

Well, there’s a rumor that I’m dating a guy from Tool Academy.

Which one?

Dre P.

Are you?

We’re friends, buddies. He’s cute. You never know…we talk. We’ll see.

What about that stuff that Blonde Baller said about you? That you have a bunch of guys at home taking care of you?

Blonde Baller is just…Blonde Baller. What else can you say about her? She says so much stuff about everybody, and nobody aired out her period panties everywhere. The thing about her is that she’ll take what you say and then exaggerate it to make it negative. It’s just like, “What kind of person are you?” She won’t ever shut up. Even after the show, she’s still talking about it and ruining it for viewers. She just doesn’t have respect for people, so no one should respect her either. So really, f*** that bitch, I don’t really care.

With the way that everything played out, are you disappointed? Do you look back on this situation and regret doing it?

With the way everything played out, I wish I would have just gotten eliminated. If you’re not really there for love, you should just eliminate the person who is really there for you and keep someone around who really won’t give a f*** after when you don’t talk to them. You know what I mean? That’s how I kind of feel. But I don’t really regret anything. I learned a lot, I met a lot of great people, and I had fun. And it’s going to take me somewhere different, a lot of new opportunities came with it. And I didn’t find love with Chance, but that doesn’t mean I’m never going to find love.

Keep up with Hot Wings via her MySpace and follow her on Twitter.

The Celebreality Interview – Doll
Real Chance of Love 2 show page
Real Chance of Love videos and extras

1. Tev says:

Dre P? Really? Wow… that’s actually not that bad of a match.

2. meme says:

I think that chance reads this he made the worst mistake of his life they are to much a like 2 be a match

3. I Luv NY says:

Umm.Yolanda, di you not read the interview? They already broke up. Im donw with this Im promising myself, i WILL NOT watch Real Chance of Love 3

4. Ashley says:

gurl all i got 2 say is u did your thing and i always been a fan of yours since day 1

5. Krystal says:

Hey Dre P is HOTT! lol way better looking then CHANCE!

6. Jessica says:

Girl don’t let the games fool you I think you guys were a really cute couple and now that the finale has aired I wish you guys the best! Go get your man!

7. Jo says:

Big damn surpise: punk-@ss Chance doesn’t bother to keep up with his girl. What a worthless excuse for a man. He’s pathetic.
    Don’t bother giving these ‘tards another show; they’ll just piss away good opportunities again.
    Also–wait, Hot Wings is dating Dre P? First, what happened to Leah? Secondly, wait, wasn’t she JUST dating a tool???

8. brandon says:

man *+_#)~^%%%+$#@^! chance
    hotwings dre p would be way better for you

9. James Bons says:

Please Think About this there have been at least 15 love shows…tell me how many relationships still are going on…whnen you got your answer i want you to just stop watching vh1 cause im sick of seeing none of these relationships work

10. Justin says:

So Chance AND Real don’t talk to their girls after the show? I think their just in it to Hit it and leave, and they’re just their for Tv. I see a Real Chance of Love 3 in the future.

11. Vh1access says:

Yes, there is a rumor going around that she dating Dre P

12. Lane says:

Real Chance Of love 3 Really GOD!@@@!!!!$##$!_#!$

13. Keisha says:

I totally understand and agree with what you were saying on just about everything but specifically, I feel you about when you were ~^_~^`#!@+)`)#^$( ng your things. It’s not easy staying around someone when you feel that you arent wanted. But on the real, did Mamacita REALLY lick his feet!!!!!!!

14. SilkBeauty says:

When will these girls understand that this whole thing is fake and to stop putting themselves out like that? ITS A REAL-ALITY SHOW for goodness sakes. PURE ENTERTAINMENT! Get it together and get some self-worth honey. Really now – did either you or Doll actually believe that these two loser brothers came on the show for love? They were elimating these girls only to get closer to their paychecks – not love. Chance is gay and need to finally come out from behind that closet. When he jumped off that wagon talking about he was Janet Jackson didn’t that give it away? And Real is REAL FAKE and REAL short. He’s not going to commit to anyone. This is probably the most women he’s been able to bed in his lifetime. Why would Doll’s cooch make him suddenly leave all of what he could never get in the past alone? It should be written in the contract that if you go on Real Chance of Love (or any other “of love” show) expect nothing but to play or be played and maybe a few naked shots in some raunchy magazine after the show is over. Hopefully they’ll brief you on the lies they’re about to tell on you during the reunion show.

15. Marie says:

I am upset to see how REAL & CHANCE have done things. I knew from the beginning in a way that they were doing it for more exposure and fun and money and all of that. But c’mon you guys are tooo old for that why play w/ ppls feelings?!? Uggghh

16. Justme145 says:

I think it’s hilarious that these reality stars aren’t even pretending to try and have a relationship after the shows end. It used to be they’d fake a relationship until after the reunion – but I guess there aren’t any more reunions so there really isn’t a point.

I agree with Hot Wings though – Real and Chance should have picked two girls who weren’t really invested in a relationship. It seems they hurt two really nice girls instead. I don’t care what anyone says – fame has gotten to them. If they weren’t on tv I’m sure both of them would appreciate these two girls. I hope they DO NOT get a season 3. Then they’d be sorry :)

17. mj says:

are if gonna be real chance of love 3 and i love new york 3

18. angie says:

whats the point of these damn shows if they dont even stay w the girls

19. Trina says:

These shows are all fake… No one finds loves on a vh1 reality show… What is the point of watching????????

20. Asia says:

I agree w/ Justin. You hit the nail on the head. They doin all these shows for the fame && fortune . They broke jus like errbody else, they aint nobody . There will be a third show, cuz they broke . I am not surprised at the out come . I wood never waste my time qoin on one ov these shows . Pshh .. Please. Especially NOT for these two lames !!

21. ToledoChic says:

I knew it work for them!!!! As for her and Dre P, please you need to check his back ground. It wouldnt last between the two of you either. Good Luck thou!!! hahaha

22. ToledoChic says:

Correction, I knew it WOULDN’T work between her and chance. I know Dre P and his family, Dre P deserve better then Hotwings…..he basically got another Leah. Too Funny. Dre P should hook up with Hoopz, much better pairing.

23. Vh1.. says:

This is a total joke. At first I used to love to watch all the shows, But no one ever lasts!!! I guess its fun to watch all the drama!!!

24. HeyNow says:

first off Chance should have picked Mamacita…HotWings put on the Cryen Game and stated the word “Love” only to turn her back a few months later because she hasn’t talked to him…True Love don’t fail you because the number got wet or contracts are taking to hart causeing him not to call you on time…nor is it a word that is blurted out because you got your words confused while trying to keep you game tyte. So good Luck with that ToolGuy…for that’s exactly what he is….And Mamacita if your reading this…GO GET YOUR MAN!

25. babybird1 says:

I just wnt to say that chance is just playing games and he calls hotwings immature like hes not grow the hell up hes never gonna find the one he is mean towards women and i jus felt like they were out for one thing

26. keikeidee says:

Hot Wings just move on!! Dre P ??? Damn Leah left his +(`!&#_~+&~~)#~ lol

27. Alexis Boisvert says:

Im so sorry Mamasita you should have won that. I have been a fan of you mamasita since day 1. I think Hot Wings is a fake azz female. chance i hope you drunk or something to pick her cause when she claims she said “i love you” she knew what she was doing when she said that and I dont think she meant it! i bet you dont even last a month with hot wings.
    well now you can make a third season this way ill show you a down female no head games and that is not a fake.

28. Alexis Boisvert says:

Chance what the heck were you thinking????
    hot wings is a fake, cant you see that her fake i love you at dinner this way you would pick her. Mamasita was the best one for you and the realist woman. Yeah she flip flopped but she realized you were meant for her. Well i guess this is better now cause there will be a third season and ill try to be on it . then i can show you what a real woman is like . cause i would win your heart fast, cause i keep it real and always act myself. Alexis

29. Alexis Boisvert says:

Chance what the heck were you thinking????

30. jazz says:

real needs help…you dont like black girls but YOU are black!!!!!

31. jan says:

I have always felt Real had something against Black women…they call it “SELF HATRED” he choose a straight out TEENIE BOOPER instead of a black woman…At least make this “look” believable…in real life Doll wouldn’t have never..NEVER messed with his old butt!!!! but for T.V. i guess they have a large latino audience…but at the end of the day You need to get REAL!!! ya’ll not keeping it real- where the hell is flava flav????LOL!!!!

32. Megafly says:

Well the ending was cool anyway.

33. Jenny says:

These jerk offs know damn well that they are too busy to fall in love…Someone Please stop the REALITY SHOW BS!! Its not reality when contracts are involved…Shoot it live dumbasses…:P Chance youre a PIG! You could have at least told her the truth…That u lost the # on purpose..

34. jan says:

real has a bad case of self hatred Its okay to choose a black woman….If you hate black women you hate your mother!! this should be called REAL CHANCE AT A JOKE. Chance is homo and Real hates black women.

35. Jenny says:

UNITE AGAINST THE WEARING Of SPANDEX SHIRTS!!!! Real!

36. Kathryn says:

Unbelieveable! That’s why I lost all respect for Flavor Flav. I didn’t watch his sitcom and will never watch anything he does again. He did that young girl (twin) so dirty and she really genuinely cared for him. You’re right that he should have just picked one of the girls that was there for exposure. We’ll you keep it movin’ Hot Wings and I don’t think Dre P is for you either. Get yourself a nice young man that can continue to spoil you like your Daddy did. Good luck to you! I hope they don’t do a show 3 because most of us will not be watching.

37. Brandy! says:

I am startin to think that these realty tv shows are all just a big show because if you notice everytime they choose a girl they always end up not talken to them and end up talken to other girl’s and end’s up broke up witch is so stupied why have a show if you aint gonna be with the girl you choose but i think you was a perfect match for him hotwings you go girl!!

38. hello Yolanda? says:

Did you read the interview at all? Try reading it.

39. AJACKSON says:

I would like to say that I was soooooo happy for chance and Hot Wings. I was routing for Hot Wings to win throughout the entire show. However, to hear that they are no longer an item I am very dissapointed. I love the show and I love Chance (Needless to say, I met him about 3 Years ago shortly after I Love New York first season. He was at the Grand Luxe Cafe in Bev Hills with 2 or 3 homeboys and his son.) (Both myself and my mother joked around with Chance and in real life all jokes aside, he is a cool person. I love his personality.) I do not know the circumstances but maybe you both (hot wings and chance) can work your issues out. I am routing for you to. I really believe Hot Wings is a wonderful woman.

40. Juana says:

I’m not mad at you guys because this confirms that you wouldn’t have the nerve to come back with a season 3 and I’m glad about it.

41. AJ says:

Chance (Kamal) it is ok to be gay, we won’t judge you at all and it is ok to be who you are. The choices you and Real (Ahmad) make are not good ones, but I’ll admit at least Chance choose a girl this time. You just made it easier for America to hate you and your 51 Minds corporate overlords. Vh1 feeding this fake stuff on us, people are seeing through it and your ratings are not working at all. Okay Behind The Music that is a good step in the right direction and Best Week Ever (I do like that show) I just hope Daisy and London are still together. The girls may still like them even after they got dumped, but the viewers lost respect, but as for me I never liked Chance at all, but Real lost my respect. At least Hot Wings and Doll one the show that is a good thing for them. Also no reunion shows VH1 WTF!!?

42. Angel Food Cake says:

I just saw the ending. Mamacita handled that sh*t like a champ. Like a real champ! Damn, that girl is a champ! Sassy too, she came out strong, but Mamacita is quite rare because she was strong yet sweet, totally sweet at the same time, until the very freakin end. I can’t believe Chance watched her walk away without any emotion at all. He just watched her walk away without going after her and hugging her or anything. Even Bret Michaels showed some emotion for his runner ups, man. Damn! It was so cold. Burr……..

43. bam says:

well i think u should have left along time ago cause buddy was wack like u said get at me hot wings

44. Lil Bro says:

Man I was wishing & hoping dat chance picked hotwings & he did but now he doesn’t even +)@&*`^&#*(*`_*+ wit her like dat & still talkin to )&$#(~&^(&“)^+)^ es he kicked off da damn show.Wat a waist of your time hotwings.Im sorry he did dat dumb @$@&^_@)!%@*@(_! Hotwings I wish you was my girlfriend,I mean I’d treat you waaaaay better chance did…

45. MiamiNY says:

Wow I cant believe this. I wanted Hot Wings to win from the beginning she was the realest +^!$@%~*@!^~)`#~~ in that house. I was happy to see Chance pick her. But she will find someone who is good for her and treat her right. Good Luck girl.

46. Amanda says:

I really liked Hot Wings, I’m glad that she won, but that sucks that Chance played her like that. But o well, u know she can do better than him anyway……

47. Amanda says:

48. ajtrifo says:

I’m done. As much fun as it has been to see all these train wrecks masked as dating shows, it is no longer worth the time. If I wanted to see fake relationships, I’ll rent a movie, at least it has better acting!

49. MothersLove says:

I am DONE! I said it the last time, these guys aren’t in it for love. I gave the show another chance and they blew it!!! Please don’t give these guys another show. Thank you!!

50. ronda says:

Ajtrifo, I agree with you. I am tired of these types of shows now because no one is serious! It’s just for t.v. ratings. I hope Real and Chance don’t comeback for season 3.

51. e says:

i knew she’d win. they would have made a great couple! dre p is kinda cute. hot wingz needs to watch out for those bad boyz that she seems to love…

52. mat says:

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THESE 2 JERKS R WAISTING ALL THESE FEMALES TIME!!!!

53. YOU KNOW????????? says:

Was Real and Chance really looking for love that the question we all want to know i realy thought that HotWings and Chance was really goin to make it i was cheering for you girl. And Real i relly wanted him to pick Sassy not Doll Sassy was looking to be with Real i just think that Real was not ready to be in a relationship but he should be he is going on 30 years old but i quess not tho. I just wish the best 4 all you guys. o Please do not &`+)^!*$#%^*%!@ out with Real and Chance 3 HOLLA

54. Mary Mac says:

Guess what hot wing?? We all got PLAYED! With these shows the man man never stays with the woman they pick!! These shows are just disappointing! Antonio picked brooke and he didnt stay with her. Now here comes ray j again!!!Damn!!!! Hot wings you are better off any ways without chance. he is too immature and real is slow!!!!

55. Shanna says:

Give Hot Wings her own show!!!!!

56. BOOBZ says:

waste of time see if i ever watch any other shows, jerks always try 2 act like da vitiams, wen dey cant even call u, +!+^%_(%*!(+(($% dem yall better

57. Shavonyey says:

I C it as the love reality shows are all a waste of time evrytime they pick someone the relationship doesnt last.So basically its just 2 b seen on tv…..

58. Dee says:

That’s too bad but we all know it is all for the rating keep your head up hotwings
    You will get your man and it truly won’t be chance

59. Catherine$ says:

hot wings and doll are 2 very pritty girls. I cant believe what happend. But i i know whos fake and whos real and those 2 losers are fake! Good luck hot wings and doll!!!!

60. stephany says:

I’am so tired of these shows! It’s all fake!! Im ready for the reuion, I want to hear what these guys have to say(Even though its probly all lies!)

61. Donna says:

It’s the same thing with all these reality shows….it’s just a money thing, that’s all. None of these people stay together after the show. We know what were watching is purely for entertainment, and they get paid for that so what do they care anyway. I could say i’m done with all those reality shows, but i’m not lol.

62. shantia says:

Real and Chance are so are full of Shi*! Thats not cool! If they get another show you can count me out as a viewer!

63. BLACK QUEEN says:

i cannot believe these little boys did this to these ladies!!!they are not looking for true love.they are trying to keep the show going for another season.this show need to be cancelled ASAP!!! they probably need the money.what is stallionaire?a writer once wrote and i quote “The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them”.

64. reese says:

I knew it!! I knew real and chance did the show to prmote their stupid whith boy music!! Chance is gay and real thinks he’s the s#@@#. I think that was wrong the way you did them girls!!!! I hope you don’t come out with another one. We all know what your about. And real, Sassy looked a lot better than New York. We all know your game!! Your music is not about crap.lol

65. reese says:

VH1 will do anything for ratings! everyone knows chance is gay with his flamboyant self. Why try for a female. Hurt her like that! And real, I’m gald new york didn’t pick him.lol. keep crying real and don’t be afraid of black women.never will watch you again little man.lol

66. jen says:

dont give any of the females a show they were all boring, no personality, strippers

67. Mel says:

Shout out to Hotwings and Doll they are still winners without those 2 fake clowns, you 2 are goin to be alright, and so as the rest of the cast. As for those 2 lames, here is 2 middle finger for ya, if catch u 2 on the streets? ill spit on both.

68. elizabeth says:

hey hot wings u are a pretty girl and u dont need nothing like that in your life..keep on movein u are a yung pretty thing ok..if u like hooter then do it i like hooters to so dont worry ok..i wish the best of luck for you ..

69. MizzJacquetta says:

I sorry hot wing, chance is still lost all corntol i really sure hot wings dates dre p. he is cute and
    They both make a good couple!!!!

70. joannsays says:

I knew that was all these 2 country bumpkins were after was some money since they obviously don’t have any, but why would these networks and these men be allowed to play with people’s emotions. They are a–holes and predators of the worse kind.

71. rosemetal says:

What da hell! I wanted mamacita to win. These fools aren’t about committment. I feel sorry 4 both girls. They got played.

72. Meela says:

Chance and Real are still not having found the right ones. Good God?! they are not going to find no girl at all. They will get to know a woman and give them a try. Everybody is freakin’ different!! These love shows are just fake. Just there for the money and more bulls***.
    Why can it be show about high school of bad students of reality? Now that will be funny!

73. jennn says:

no offense to hot wings but mamacitia was better for chance for the fact that there both act the same the can be funny but serious at the same time

74. daisy says:

hey hot wings i was glad u got picked i would watch the show eveyday so how have you been after all this happened

75. Derrick says:

I can’t believe that and I was all hurt since you really won i mean congrats but it took you off the market. Then that punk gon’ just go and break you heart. I’m still here for you.

76. nikki says:

chance and real are lames i believe will never ever find love, hotwings and doll you are young beautiful and you dont take any ^*`@&“(+)_@~@~( from noone, dont change that about yourself and you will be blessed with true love.

77. treshay says:

Man im not going to lie there were good times on that show it was entertainment.

But they didn’t have to do those girls like that…THEY ARE GOING TO BUST HELL WIDE OPEN U CAN’T JUST %^~!^%@~^+&&%#&~ ING PLAY WITH PEOPLES HEARTS LIKE THAT….AND POOR DOLL DAMN IM NOT REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HOTWINGS SHE HOLD HER OWN FEEL ME.

REAL AND CHANCE ARE %^~!^%@~^+&&%#&~ ING IDIOTS AND I THINK THAT

WAS WRONG AS HELL. THOSE *^`_)*$()$%%_*+ HOLES DON’T DESERVE NO DAMN SPOT LIGHT THEY WEREN’T IN IT TO FIND LOVE THEY WERE IN IT FOR THE MONEY PLUS THIER PROBABLY STILL BROKE (NOTHING BUT THE TIPICAL COUNTRY BUNKINZ)

78. mz.1st lady says:

What type of hair do you use, it was so pretty

79. Kishabad033 says:

These Girls should have some self esteem about themselves. These Guys are trying to make a show and for the show to keep going they are not going to committ to you they will be back with another show next year. Chance is very disrespectful and I don’t see how any woman who is a woman about herself would let him treat her like he treats women and the really crazy thing is he loves his mother and respects her. These guys make out with all the girls and then want the girls to be truthful and more forceful about having one on one’s with them…If that was me I would be like I don’t know u man and I am not gonna tell u all of my business But there will always be a woman that will Chace after these type of guys and go on these type of shows. Ladies Stop chasing after these guys they should be chasing after you!

80. maria says:

i think that it was a complete waste of our time …..these girs had feeelings u knw mamacita is my number one fan she is tooo doneeee love her

81. Astrid says:

Why do so many of you insist on referring to women as “females”? Female what? This is condescending and disrespectful. Do you refer to men as “males”? NOT.

82. swift285381 says:

These guys just blew their whole “movie star, singer” life. Now they are labled as liars, back stabbers, Falsifing their “Christian” beliefs. HERES A WAKE UP CALL GUYS… YOUR A JOKE NOW!!!! Hope trying to be “STALLIONAIRES” was worth it… your no STALLIONAIRES, YOUR FRAUDULANT, FAKE, LIEING, CHEATING, GREEDY, USELESS MEN…. THAT THINK YOUR ALL THAT….. YOUR NOT!

83. swift285381 says:

I WONT EVEN WASTE MY TIME ON A 3RD EPISODE…. JUST LIKE CORN FED SAID, YOUR BOTH JUST IN IT FOR FAME AND FORTUNE AND YOU JUST USE WOMEN, YOU 2 WILL NEVER SETTLE DOWN, ITS NOT IN YOUR NATURE, AND YOUR PARENTS PUTTING ON THE PERSONA THAT YOUR “GOOD” MEN..HAHAHAHAHA…HOW MUCH DID SHE GET PAID TO SAY THAT? YOUR ALL JOKES!!!! VH1 JOKES!!!!

84. Mary says:

I would be interested in knowing how the show is letting this occur? I’m not sure that the next one will be a hit nor will the repeat shows of RayJ and anyone else that has done this type of show. How can they choose someone and then not pursue it? Hummmm sounds like a hype to me….I’m not interested in VH1 shows anymore.

85. meghs says:

really?! dre p? what happened to leah!

86. NcDiva says:

WOW! All I can say is wow! I’m with you guys on dis one, they have played us ever since the flava of love. I don’t know why they just won’t have a show called “Make me famous” cuz dats all these so called find love shows are. They are trying to give them a “Real chance” to become famous and get exposure. Some of those girls really do go up there and hope to find love and all they do is make them look like fools on national tv. Now here comes ray j with another show, what happened with him and ++*$~($%!+_$%^(* tail? It’s crazy, vh1 need to give me my own “REAL TALK” blog cuz I got alot to say LMAO!

87. crazy in hawaii says:

i wish mamacita won but what happen happpen

88. VA_MAMI says:

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Why are we acting so surprised? We are know real and chance are corny. We all know that these men are doing these shows for money and free pus** (including ray-j). During the whole two months they are sleeping with everyone in the house….how are we really expecting them to really pick a love interest at the end and act like he didn’t just sleep with her roommate last night. These girls know that!! They just wanna be on tv.

89. LALA says:

This crap is so old.I was telling people when the show started,I did not get the point because these people never see each other again once the show is over.What is the point?They never stay with the people they choose.I think Bret and Ambre dated for six months,the rest……………I agree with Hot Wings,if they are not there to truly find someone,why do the show?Maybe a check or TV time,who knows.

90. kayla says:

hot wings i think u are a beautiful women and needs better

91. Get Fresh says:

Hot Wings.. give me youre number and I guarantee I will call. Dont waste your time with that immature Goofy from Disney looking dude. I had a feeling that this will happen. Watch them come out with a real chance of love 2. Except this time they come out the closet and gay guys are competing for them.

92. SweetMaMa says:

Damn, Real and Chance couldve call the ladies and them it was all for show be a man about it.

93. CONFUSED? says:

Are they going to have a reunion show??

94. tamara says:

dey just doin dis show 4 money yall

95. kim says:

I agree with everyone. I used to love these type of shows but no one is ever serious and I really hope real and chance don’t come back for a third season.

96. wondering says:

Are they having a reunion show?

97. ella mae jones says:

These guys are doing these shows for money. They are too busy having fun and these girls like hot wings get all wrapped up in these guys. They not looking for love they looking for that money! Face it, no celebrity looks for love on a tv show that’s why you have ‘looking for love 1,2,3,and 4. Ratings…

98. amber says:

That is Messed up that they made a show to find love and neithier one of them are with the girls they picked in the end.They are both ()@@+!“$@*(#&(%# s in my oppion.They just did that so they can become famous and so all the chicks would want them.All they will get is a STD out of the deal.Not love thats for sure.If i had a show like that i would do it for real.No Fake as (%`_`)&+!#(“#!& I would really be on there to find love.Its pretty bad that they had to be on a show to find love anyways.

99. kellie says:

CHANCE IS GAY. NUFF SAID.

100. Deandria Cotton says:

I really wanted you to be with Chance Hotwings , cause you were the best and most pretty girl on the show. I am young to but when you’re in love you right it should’nt matter about your age and matureness because that all falls in place when you connect.I really celebrated and got drunk when chance picked you, so sorry it did’nt work out. Holla at you later Hotwings keep your head up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101. Crushing On Hot Wings says:

chance is my boy and everything but he should of never did that to hot wings she was not playing around when she said she loved him and for you to play with her heart that was messed up hot wings is a very beautiful and smart girl and i and any other guy in the world would be lucky to date her i want VH1 to show this at the reunion if they have one so chance can realize what a wonderful girl he has lost

102. zac jones says:

chance should have never picked her that was not ment to be i think her should have rolled with mammacita she hot funny happy go lucky and was not with the drama like hot wings

103. teke says:

My friend said that he hung out with Real, Chance and their brother and they clearly stated that real/chance are only doing these shows for the exposure and for the hoes.

104. quandra says:

dont feel bad hot wings. i new that the shows be to upgrade them.life is bout money everybody trying to make a dollar.and yall got them they dollar.

105. Melonie says:

I think that’s messed up how he treated Hot Wings after the show was over. I think if he wanted one of the other girls he should of just pick one of them. It’s not cool to play with someone’s emotions like that.

106. TREALVILLE says:

forreal!!!!i cant believe people actually think anybody from REALITY WORLD stays with the people they pick,uh yeh its about money….hey i see ray j is back whos going to watch that?everybody and we will LOVE IT! and be right back posted notes about who ever he picks that heart is split in two,oh yeh and the girls get exposure and move on to men who really have money,so dont feel sorry for them either BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS AWAIT THEM!!!

107. Bridgette says:

Chance is GAY… I’m surprise women are lined up to meet this clown.

its so obvious that he’s not into any of the women – this is all for exposure…

so tired
    so lame
    so corny
    such cheese ballz

108. valentine says:

That’s messed up, but I figured Hot Wings and Chance would not last. I figured they would butt heads and it just would not work out. But I was glad he picked her because she was down for him from day 1. But that is not what these guys are about. It’s about the money they make doing these shows. Keep on playing with people’s emotions and they are going to end up in the same state Megan was looking for a millionaire. Not pretty at all!

109. Boo from DC says:

Hey I agree with Hot wings, those guys are not looking for love they are just having fun. In just seeing how most of this love shows are going, none of the women are winners. When was the last time some one found love, Bret didn’t, Ray J didnt’ nor did Flavor of love. Hot wings you’re from DC just move on don’t tripp and continue to do you.

110. HEATHER says:

omg if real and chance get another show im never watching vh1 again…i officially hate them for doing this $`^`%@(_`(+@()!& 2 times in a row.

111. Smoke64 says:

Hot Wings,if u need a man i’m here for u,immature r not,i eat hot wings three to four times a week,they my fave

112. deja says:

ha ha ha i didnt want him t0 pick her n0way!

113. vanessa says:

you just continue to be strong girl and keep your head up cause Chance don’t want a life right now all he wants is to be with too many girls!!!!!!!!!!!! best of luck in life!!!!!!!!

114. fateenma says:

dats crazy cuz y have tha show n who eva he pick at tha end dey dont never be 2gether. n y can’t tha winner talk 2 them 4 three months??? i don’t understand!!! well dats crazy dey should never have tha show

115. izitreallytru says:

real and chance are gay as hell they’re never gonna find love because they’re lovers of themselves and their fame

116. mary says:

these reality tv shows used to be interesting but then after the show is over, the winner and the celebrity never end up together. it’s lame and boring. besides i think chance is on the wrong side of a love reality show, he’s gay.

117. forget them says:

I feel bad for Hot Wings and Doll. I hate the fact that the show is sooo fake. At first I thought Real and Chance were really looking for love but in the end they were just in the show for money. Hot Wings, u are beautiful and passionate, you deserve so much better. I’m mad at chance and real for messing with people’s feelings. Best of luck to all of the girls.

118. banu says:

119. banu says:

okay people seriously dont make shows if your not gonna be real..you get the girls in love with you then just say get out.what is that?im sorry to say it but hot wings should put him in court for this..i feel bad for her…she was in love and now she got crushed..

120. CHRIS $TY!E says:

THESE TWO CLOWNS ARE GAY. THEY DONT WANT A WOMEN THEY WANT A MAN. YOU CAN LOOK AT THEM AND TELL. ONLY FREAKS DRESS THE WAY THEY DO. THESE DUDES ARE GAY LADIES! GAY.
    G—A—Y!

121. LOVABLE LEO says:

I WATCHED BOTH SEASONS OF THE REAL CHANCE OF LOVE AND AT THE END OF LAST SEASON, BASED ON WHO REAL CHOSE AND CHANCE NOT PICKING EIGHER GIRL, I KNEW THAT IS WAS ABOUT MONEY FOR THEM AND NOT LOVE. I REALLY REALLY HATE THAT CHANCE DID THIS TO HOTWINGS BECAUSE SHE WAS REALLY ABOUT HIM, I DON’T THINK DOLL WAS REALLY INTO REAL THOUGH BUT I DIDN’WANT HIM WITH SASSY. SO IF THERE IS A REAL CHANCE OF LOVE 3 I WON’T BE WATCHING BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOOOOO FAKE.

122. smiley says:

i don’t understand this why would she be saying i love you and all this stuff and she can just hang out with hi than her waiting for him to call her dough that retarted and plus people think chance is for the fame but hes not bcuz first he went to new york show to find love right and then he wanted love too so they made theyre show so why would he do her like that dough i dont understand and plus i think he doesnt care about hot wings dough i think he just picked her to not be making her feel bad because she said i love you and stuff but i really hope chance gets with mamacita

123. Gabriella says:

WOW i can’t believe how the show went and i am glad he picked u over mammacita or however u spell her name…but while i was watchin the show i just kept thinking how u were wayy better than that cause he acts like a 5 year old with hormones..but i hope u actually find love one day hot wings!!

124. Maxine says:

I think that’s sad chance did that. For real Hot Wings might of had her ups and downs but I know from the gate she wanted to be with him.

125. Octavia says:

I was wondering will there still be more episodes of real chance of love 2.

i love chance

126. baby says:

That is that it wasnt for love you were there to make a tv show and that was that. I feel sorry for you and all the other girls that thought that they were ganna find love, it is about tv not you and your fillings. They want money not to help you find love. come on you think that you can find love on a tv show. I could not sit around knowing that my man is out with a girl and i have to sit and watch it you have some real congadince.

127. onika says:

hot wings i love u girl u made me proud when u stood up to chance men like them r the reason i have been single for the past two years and i am only 26 girl the right man will come along the father will send u mister right so remember when one bad door close a better one opens u have to close one bad chapter to open the other good one

128. Sunny K says:

Ok, VH1 its really time to come up with a new gig! I mean, Ray J’s on his 3rd show I believe Brett’s had about 3, I know Flava did, and none of these guys have any intent of really being with these chicks. If you really want to keep throwing money into these same ole boring shows why not do something a little different; you can contact me =) You can do a reality show on the life of a normal girl with a normal life, and get a whole lot of realness out of it!

Oh, regarding the show. Chance is gay, you can tell by the way he kisses, walks, talks, and acts towards women. Real needs a show without Chance, and you guys should stop the madness! We’re starting to get tired of the same ole boring mess! Lets spice it up! come on, your VH1 =)

129. snowbunnie says:

i really like u outta all the females. cuz u were young n doin big things. all the other females looked like hookers n was just on there so they could b on tv.

130. sweety says:

i was really glad wen chance picked u n i was tinkin it was goin 2 work out but im sorry 4 wat happened n jus keep doin wat u do der will be better days so jus look forward 2 it……………….. n everyone wonders y it dont neva work out wit chance…………….das ma boy but dats jus wrong wat he did

131. vlong says:

132. mariah says:

wow it’s super crazy how when u read corn fed’s brek up story it sounds crazily similar to doll/hot wings’

133. vlong says:

Hot Wings Chance and Real are suspect…..I’ve always thought this…….very suspect…..and Karma is a ^@~*%@#)(&$)`*#%` they’ll get it….ten times worst from a girl or a man…..

134. married2aREALman says:

What do Real and Chance’s parents think about all of this. As a mother, I can’t believe that she would condone the behavior of her sons. Love is nothing to play with! Their mother should be ashamed of them. Their behavior is indication of their upbringing. I will not watch this show again and would advise that everyone do the same. This does not send a good signal to young men and only encourages them to NOT COMMIT.

135. lexi says:

this show was to simply promote their hair and skin line and their album im done watching they suck!!!!

136. Freaky Zeek45 says:

I predicted that Hot Wings would win it.Or at least that idiot Chance should pick her.Just like in the last season I predicted Risky & that other girl would be in the final & he didnt pick either.He’s pretty much gay.Smdhlol

137. riri says:

Mamacita is just a party girl, and looks like she’s not that smart, so btw you and her, I wanted you to win ofcourse. I love your interview, bcos you are real, and smart. It’s really sad and so wrong what these two guys did.

I’m always so skeptical about these reality shows, because it’s just bunch of nonsense, but these two guys confirmed it, that all of that was just for money and publicity. It looks like you were serious about chance, and that’s what makes it even unfair what he did to you.
    To think about it, who finds love on TV? Nobody.

138. Marsha/Marshy says:

I was also rooting for Hot Wings to be with Chance and Doll to be with Real,if the guys are going to use these ladies that it is abound to turn around and bite them on their butts to keep passing up good ladies like this.I thought there were chemistry among two, Chance/Hot Wings and Real/Doll,they seem to be the perfect match on TV,after the cameras have turn off that it is like a wrong ingredient has been place in the chemistry that has made the whole chemistry explode. I think that Doll and Hot Wings should get their show to find love,cause at least they know how to treat men after the show is done.

139. Elfega D says:

I Love The Show. Pero Lets Face It It’s All About Publicity. real & Chance Seem like Nice Guys Putting Another Persons Emotions On The Line? IDK. I Dont Blame It All On The Guys Cuz Seriously Ppl Its Common Sense That Reality Shows Are Fake. Hot Wings I’m Sorry Gurl. Keep Ur Head Up And Don’t Let No Dumb ~+&`(~_(_+~@`~( Vato Put U Down. Ur Beautiful And I’m Sure That Very Intellegent Too. U’ll Find A Guy Dat Deserves Ur Love. Don’t Even Trip.

140. Elfega D says:

I love the show but common ppl everybody knws dat reality shows are fake. its f’d up dat da guys did dat but its common sense.Reality shows are for publicity and nothing else. For Hot Wings and all da gurls dat got hurt because of diz show, keep ur head held high and dont let no lame !%!*+~^_(#&@$*& vato put u down. Love is everywhere u’ll find someone better someone who actually deserves it.

141. ANdREA says:

OMG! I CANT BELIVE CHANCE DID THAT TO HOT WINGS!
    I THOUGHT THAT SHOW WAS TO FIND LOVE, WOW GUYS NOW A DAYS AND THEIR LIL KID GAMES.
    CHANCE IS LAME!!

142. Jorica says:

Real has a long mouth and chance is a skinny !((&#&!#+`^(^~# tooth pick. Those gurls were to good for they non rapping !((&#&!#+`^(^~# es antway

143. Acia says:

Hot wings your are my girl.Those guys are @^!_*_)#_*_(&%&! heads and clowns.Think about your contract and let love go and youll certainly get fame and money just like them too.dont worry youll get a good man.

144. shishihaiti says:

LMAO she said Blonde Baller had period panties!!!! I knew dat trick was nasty!

145. supporter says:

it was for our entertainment. were yall not entertained. HOTWINGS U BAD ITS 1000 CHANCES THAT WILL GIVE U A CHANCE OKAY….. U ALREADY KNO DAT..

146. gin gin says:

whats up girl i knew chance was gone pick you. you was the only real person on that show. do you think chance want to find love or is he doing it for tv. like you said. if your looking for love and its right in your face why question it.
    by the way if it mean anything congratulations

147. truediva says:

I thought Dre P was Leahas man and she crazy girl

148. truediva says:

I thought Dre was Leahs man from tool academy plus she was crazy

149. rafael says:

hey hot wings if u reading this i just wana say that chance is a stupid &_$~~#&“+_%^)( for not being with u.if i was chance i would of kicked all th girls off the boat and just keep you win u guys went to miami.but thats just me.well keep on doing your thing girl your very bootyfull and i can tell your modeling will boost back up soon.you too fine for chance.

150. cassie says:

yuck hot wings so stupid i wuld stick with chance

151. thickcornbread says:

what did these girls expect …hello….you went on tv to find a man…..the man is busy you know the relationship is not going to be a normal one….you know you not gonna get calls every day….just stupid and if doll get her own show i will not be watching thats for sure…she is too boring…..they could at least waited a lil longer before the completely used chance and real like they did

152. shawty lo says:

i feel u hot wings i wuldve been really hurt

153. Cerita says:

TRUE!.. Chance is too immature anyway! i mean really how old are they forreal talking like that all the time.. ugh… i mean its funny for a little bit, but that dumbness has become apart of their regular speech.. sounds like pure _%*^%!#&@!!^*^($+ assness to me. Chance is a bama anyway Brit! don’t worry about him cause if he would have came home to the D dot C. You are already know the dudes out here would straight clown his `&!_#(~(#`(~)@* so its good that you are moving on. You’ll find better! and that is what you deserve. You were right when you said it on the show. “you look wack and you sound wack” i was like YESSSS! somebody needed to let that boy know!

154. DDYGRL says:

I knew the outcome of th relationship, you can see it a mile a way, Chance and Real are gay, on the show they was too much into themselves to even want a woman, your better than that, I am glad that you stood up for yourself and called this %#^$$)`(`$(~`^( out, go girl!!!!

155. shiseido says:

ugh ii freaken hate chance.. he is so lame. i think its stupid to find love on tv.. i mean come on hot wings u r beautiful wat the hell is wrong with you. you can basicly find love in better places. but anywho look wat he did on the 1st show.. oo wee i considered him to be a lil hood hoppin loser.. like he was on i love new york.. eww.. n than i love money.. than real chance of love.. than real chance of love 2. wat the heck .. he is in it to gett sum 4rm every girl !! if it wasn’t for TV than his ++(#($%&!^(@^^~ s would be nuttin .. thurr u go ..ur hot hot wings dont settle for less!!

156. angiebmore46 says:

When will people realize that all these reality shows are for publicity. No one ever wins at the end of these shows. The dating ones are the worst; the men and woman are made to be spectucles on these shows. It just sadden me to see women; go through the humilation, degrading, fighting and cussing each other over a man they don’t know. These shows are a joke and make people look like pure idiots. I have to admit they are entertaining to watch, but it is so sad to see so called intelligent, educated, sophisicated women be demoralized and degraded.

157. Miss B says:

To Hot Wings
    Congradulations, I am glad Chance picked you because mama was awful and we know what she did in that room on the last night. Keep up with your man.

158. jody says:

you go girl

159. chiquita says:

is it just me or is this same )`(&*^$%@)#~)&(* keeping replaying. These girls knew from the beginning this is just for enteritment. Then they get on here and talk about they got there heart broke. Come on are you serious. COMING SOON REAL CHANCE OF LOVE 3

160. amg says:

you pretty its nothjn

161. karnelis says:

i think thatz real mested up cuz u can really hurt sumone by playing with there hearts if u not really looking for luv dont call it luv call it lust……

162. Nikki says:

Mann datz wrng hw dey did yll dey had me watchen da show 24/7 tryin 2 c if u waz goen to get eliminated r stay and look wat u got u got picked but he dnt even tawk to u.Now datz wat I call immature.y wuld u have another show and u do da sme thing as da fzt one datz jux a waste of tyme…..If u lyke Dre P u shuld go 4 it he is fine.zi hpe u tawken bout da one wit da braids…????

163. diamond88 says:

im mad they didnt post my other comment wit me gettin on real and chances whack as*es. real looks like his horse and chance looks like bambii on a.d.d medication.there music is whack.chance is a “thug” with white boy music? come on get it together!!wit his big tunnel gap.girls,on the next show beat them at their own game.try to win till your the last one standing then say i dont wanna be wit u and walk off.leave them standin there lookin stupid lol i love their shows but its wrong for them to play wit peoples feelings.they would be nobodys if they wasnt on t.v. stallmyazz..yall music is whack!! ANIMALS ARE AWSOOOOOME…HUH? LOL

164. divat says:

Hotwings I’m glad chance picked u. But if u haven’t heard from him don’t let it get u down. Keep doing what u do. Work on your career. They r not ready for a real relationship.

165. tica says:

Man screw Chance….Hot Wings is my girl and I was rooting for u all the way homie…I hope she is dating Dre P cause they make a cute couple and he looks so damn good.

166. LaLa says:

What did you expect girl? You seem like you’re so in love with Chance but it’s all publicity only. Every show like this they don’t last long! You are crazy and you do sound like you’re crazy over Chance. Just get over it and move on cause it sure seem like you can’t forget about him! LOL :)

167. RUBY says:

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT CHANCE SHOULD LOOKI AROUND MORE HE NEED A REAL WOMAN LIKE ME A COUNTRY GIRL THAT NO HOW TO EVERY THING HOUSE WISE THEY BE GETTIN THEM OLD ROOTY POO *** FEMALE ON THE SHOW THEY NEEDS SOME COUNTRY GIRL NOT CITY THEY DONT NO HOW TO TREAT A MAN MENTALLY AND PHISICALLY. THANK U

168. mario hill says:

i think that hotwings and doll were one of the two sexy girls on the show.

169. hot choc says:

A woman is not what they want. I think they might be on the DL. They are just doing this show for fun and money.

170. Mike says:

I think Chance and Real are both gay

171. AshleyRae says:

i cant believe she is going after dre p.
    that makes her look bad n dre p.

172. biancabuck says:

173. biancabuck says:

Hi hotwings u were the best pick for him and I’m glad he picked you but at the same time u should be happy he hasn’t talked to you because you still one the money plus he is a clown and his music isn’t going no where!! so congratulations and move on!!!!!!!! And you will fine real love someone where else and not with a goof ball.

174. MellyMe says:

Real and Chance are gay. That is why they don’t call the girls they pick. It doesn’t take much to figure that out.

175. biancabuck says:

Whats up i’m glad that chance picked you but maybe it was a good thing that he didn’t call u he is a clown I know you were looking for love but maybe you should look somewhere else because he is not the one. Congrats on winning the money and may you find someone that really loves you. And to chance stop playing that wack @%`_^%&~)^+$_@# music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

176. Pimpin Angel says:

i think both them bammas is gay

177. Diamond says:

Hot Wings i wanted you to win anyway but you should had new that he ws going too do the samething and the first place3..but if i was you i wouldnt had feel fvor it..and thats whyy i dont like him nomore..because why would you play wit somebody heart like he did..thats just lil nd stupid for him too..but just get ova it..you will find somebody that will like and dont play wit ur heart..

178. Marika Paige Johnson says:

im glad he picked you because u n him make a better couple, then u n dat other gurl. anyways i hope yall get bak 2 gether, if not he make me another show about him.

179. queen says:

awwwww, am glad hotwings won,,,,, but sad is such a looser for not keeping it up with you, anyways, i guess something better is coming ur way. cos u are a cool gal, always real….

180. a person that knows better says:

all you people are stupid these people on these shoes arent looking for love its for a t v show rating every one gets 3 seasons flav,bret,ray,new york and real and chance duhhhhhhhhh use bur heads their not looking for love their looking to make money off u idiots and u all go on the show and make a damn fool of urselves tell me 1 person that has foun love on a reailty show and their still together???????????????????????????????????? remember idiot every one get 3 seasons its in the contract

181. Ms.Tina says:

Lets face it…these men do these shows for money and popularity.The things they were doing before the show did not make them good money cuz they sure in the HELL CAN’T SELL CD’S!!!!!They do not really love these women!Last but definitely NOT LEAST…the shows are the only things making them some good money…of course people are going to watch it because its funny…think about it….they really do look like some Stallionares…Some ugly &^)(#@@^^&_~^~) horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

182. Derp says:

Wait, so these girls knew the aftermath of the first season, that Real and Chance just wanted a TV show, no real relationships, yet they went on and wasted their time anyways? Wow…

183. asia says:

thats stupid your such a brat why didnt you just walk then at least mamacita wouldnt complain.

184. Sasha says:

Hot Wings,
    At first, I didnt like you, I thought you where a whiney little (~`@`^&)!@_^`+*)( but you won my respect when you said something on the finale. I must admit, that was a mark of someone in love. It sucks that Chance played you, but what do you expect? Him and his brother came from a reality show themselves (New York) and then had a first season, then a second season! You KNOW they are going to have a third season. Real and Chance are both pretty fake in my eyes. Seriously, you can do better than Chance.
    As far as your personal life goes, I bet your a really humble and nice person. Congrats for winning, but sorry about the outcome. Hope you are blessed with a man who can treat you right.
    -Sasha

185. girl says:

hey hotwings i knew chance was going to pick u. but don’t worry girl he’s sooooooooooo stupid. you see how he had the flip floper at the end with you that just proves my point that he’s a stupid as$ &*!# if you know what i mean

186. Melody says:

I knew from the start that the show would be just a waste of viewer’s time – again. These guys want to be promiscuous while getting paid. Are they even straight? Girls when you come on the show, have fun, break things and you’ll get a movie deal – Real and Chance – a waste of time.

187. SilkBeauty says:

Hot Wings,

Honey, you just got busted. I saw some really shady pictures of you posted on another website. It seems that you just kinda might be into women? Did Chance know this about you? Now this changes things a bit. Maybe he didn’t call you back because he got ahold of those pictures where you seemed to REALLY be enjoying yourself a little TOO much with the same sex. These were no pose-for-the magazine shots either-so don’t lie. Looks like you and your girlfriend were really digging each other. Or maybe it was the other pictures of you where you showed it all to the world? I thought that lame Chance had dumped a good girl. But I see now that you’re a leisbian or bi and was there for the exposure like the rest of those trollops. SMH. I’m sure the producers picked did all their casting from some nearby hole-in-the-wall strip joint. LOL!!

188. miss big booty says:

i think the real chance of love show is a fake i think they do it for the money and exposure

189. Jean Louis says:

First of i just want to say that HotWings,you’re fine as hell.I dont think you are immature for your age,as a matter of fact i would love to date and have you as a girlfriend.I dont care what any body says if i would of met u i surely ask u for your number so that we can get to know each other personally.

190. sonya says:

Chance and Real are GAY!!!! Wake up people they just wanted a show, I hope they are finished. Cause I’m tired of looking at them, they are whack and I hope they go back to riding horses and staying in the closet. Where’s the CD? Shouldn’t they have a song out or two or theree, Hot wings you are a pretty girl, go find someone else, hell you and midget mack or Buddha or Taylor Made may find love.

191. alejandra says:

hi hot wings im so happy that you won. you should be very happy

192. alejandra says:

hi hotwings first of all i just want to say you are really PRETTY i knew you will win because you r the one of the pretty gils

193. Kayla Wootton says:

oh my god!! i thought hot wings and chance would have been great together!!! i was happy hot wings won!! she was my favorite!!! but its dirty how chance did her!! i totally agree with hot wings!!!

194. unique says:

well hes cute but that was wrong to ignore you and your a beautiful girl

195. abester says:

okay u wanna know wat i think…i think all reality shows r fake and that these bros r ugly as s#!t!!!! For reals!! i think hot wings shudda walked her dumbass off the show the first time she said she was. And i also think that most of the girls (excluding some like Poka cuz she was damn hot and down to earth looking) r ranchy and there for exposure only!! I aint falling for it hot wings u just mad cuz u still @ hooters lmao. What u thought Chance was gonna make a living and maintain the both of u with his wack )@)(&%#@)!@+~~+ music?? lmao

196. abester says:

okay u wanna know wat i think…i think all reality shows r fake and that these bros r ugly as s#!t!!!! For reals!! i think hot wings shudda walked her dumbass off the show the first time she said she was. And i also think that most of the girls (excluding some like Poka cuz she was damn hot and down to earth looking) r ranchy and there for exposure only!! I aint falling for it hot wings u just mad cuz u still @ hooters lmao. What u thought Chance was gonna make a living and maintain the both of u with his wack (&+#%#&~+$(_~** music?? lmao

197. sheatye says:

hotwings your anidiot why whould someone go on a show to find ther love it dosent work like that ya i know chance is cute and everything but realey you exspect to have a love relashonship in the little amount of time they give you come on know pepole always say ow i love him but they dont realey mean that ther just saying that 4 the cameras thats all they do this show for so they can meet cute girls and get exsposher at the same time

198. nini21 says:

hot wings chance is ugly they should payed you hella cash for kissing his gap tooth )~^%+_#)@__*@^( but you cute and going find a good man for you

199. Highlights are actually Lowlights says:

#
    abester Says:

October 31st, 2009 at 4:13 pm

___

Your common sense and how you’re….”thinking” is why these “Of Love” shows still exists. People stay ragging on these women but these “men” are given passes. Every interview I’ve read, all say the same: Chance’s Gap Tooth Bridge treats women badly. If they were there for exposure, so were these two clowns. What would be any different if any of these stupid bloggers were to go on that show? At least you knew his music was whack.

And another thing. I like the racist comments on here. Nice to know as long as we’re being racist, it’s fine.

Bottom line, these shows are fake, the brothers are gay, and Real will never cease to wear those tight arm warmers.

200. alicia says:

hot wings you can do better then chance , chance just wanted to be on tv him and his brother.

201. T-DOG says:

Ever since that incident with Tila on a shot of love 2 these reality love shows has been kind of shady.After Ray J 2 and The Entertainer 51 minds need to wrap it up with love shows.What a tradition that began with Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen on surreal life.

202. melissa says:

omg. she’s talking to Dre P, on Tool Academy. Well, he used to be on there until he got kicked off and went home wit his GIRLFRIEND.. hmm, i wonder what she thinks of their “talking”. lol

203. mickey8701 says:

“i think hot wings shudda walked her dumbass off the show the first time she said she was…I aint falling for it hot wings u just mad cuz u still @ hooters lmao”

ROFLMAO. I couldn’t agree more. I couldn’t STAND that whiny, $_+)@($$_#%+()^(* hot wings. The $_+)@($$_#%+()^(* thinks that she cute.

204. Lahna says:

What’s the point then? All of these girls who get chosen at the end of these shows seem to have the same story lately “He hasn’t talked to me since really, and so we’re seeing other people. Whatever”. Real AND Chance’s picks had that story, so did Brooke from My Antonio. What the hell? It’s really disheartening. Not to mention Chance is one of the most offensive characters on reality tv. He treats these women LIKE GARBAGE and they take it. He’s so disrespectful, it’s ridiculous. I’ve been following these VH1 of love shows religiously from the beginning, but I’m starting to lose interest. At the very least, I never want to see Real or Chance again on one of these shows, they aren’t half as likeable as they think they are. Boring and offensive, what a great combo.

205. shea says:

That’s my GIRL!!!!Its okay .i was with you til the end. I thought he was there for LOVE as well,but thats his loss.you are a beautiful young,talented woman and any man will be stupid enough not to at least try to get to know you.just keep your head up and you will find the one.FOR REAL.luv ya hotwings.YOU ARE THE BEST

206. elaine14 says:

i think CHANCE is soooooooooooo gorgeous! And he should have picked MAMACITA!!!!!!:) sorry HOT WINGS!

207. brebre says:

why would chance break up with hot wings right after he chose her?thatsstupid if e ws gonna do that he should of just sent both the girls home like the last episode. he just playing them girls on his show.

208. niao6_1988 says:

Hotwings I am with u gurl, dont sitting around waiting for someone who claimed they loved you but didnt. If he wouldve love you he wouldve broke the contract and contacted you.Gurl, just move on and forget about Chance immature self.

209. Jess says:

Reality tv is fake and EVERYONE on these shows just want to be on tv….it’s that simple…YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND LOVE ON THAT FAKE CRAP….Real makes himself seem oh so nice when really he don’t give a damn…Chance probably doesn’t even like females….HOW YOU DOIN?

210. lynniesha says:

you go girl chance lokk good but i no i real life he is a real )*_%(!`!`%*@%`& whole and and i say much luck u and dude make it happen we only live once and you never no wha t might happen

211. lynniesha says:

you go girl, chance look good but i no in real life he is a real +!~)+(($*##!`~& whole, and and i say much luck 2 u and dude. make it happen,we only live once and you never no what might happen.

212. Mya says:

i agree with abester down there!!! lol i think these shows are just FAKE!!!! why do they waste peoples’ time?!?!? why do the people who participate waste their own time?!!? come on now!! really?

213. Yo Mama says:

That’s what she get. I don’t feel sorry for her nor any of the brothers. Come on: you come on national TV “looking for love”. You don’t know these chicks.

214. Anescha says:

Girl i feel you on that. wat i meant by that is judge a boy by wat the others have already done did is not right so dont rip.But we know they all not the same. But its real messed up when you really care for the one special guy but he act like he care but when it come down to reality it act like he never did. what the sang say “u never kno what cha got until its gone”. He will one day look back at what he could of had and regret it in the lond run, becuase to me your a real woman i get where your coming from.I mean im only 18 but im very mature for my age i dont got time for the ones who fall quick on more because i know for a fact that im misunderstood so…..a little advice be friends with a dude for as long as it takes for you to know them and than try and make a relationship so you already know wat cha getting your self into.Chance know he wrong i thought he was so fine but thats not all that counts now if he was a random dude on the street or if he ever just walked pass me he wouldn’t get no kind of smile from this one. Because he to old to be playin with woman heart….He goin to fall in love with someone one day and she going to dog him out so bad and he will see how it feels to be mistreated. but hot wings girl keep ya head up, keep doin what you doing. You live your life the best you can and keep a smile on your face

215. CinCity says:

After reading the interviews of both “Hot wings” and “Doll” and finding that neither chance nor real have contacted them, I’ve concluded that 1
    1) the guys may have had some concerns about breaching their contracts, because they are not supposed to have contact with the women they select. I think they were afraid to lose any finances (due to breaking contract) they may have gained doing the show, because truth be told I really don’t think they have any other legit source of income. I mean really who the fU** are the Stallionaires??? Raise your hand if you bought that album! lol
    2)These dudes probably really have nothing to offer these women once the show is over. We all know the “mansion” is the same house used for every other “of love” show. These guys are probably ashamed to contact these girls because the facade is no more once the cameras stop rolling. Just like the girls go back to their own less than glamorous realities; Real, Chance and every other E-list celeb has to return to theirs.

Hot Wings ya seem cool. Sad you got your heart caught up in the game. Unfortunately, the OUTCOME is the only REAL thing about reality shows. Too bad you had to learn the hard way.

216. chels says:

hey gurl i dont know u, but i dont think ur dumb at all. i think that there !&##)~(^@^~#+~~ holes and they play themselves because u could be the one whether ur on a show or not.. so he missed out on what could of been.

217. RITHA says:

I THINK CHANCE IS A PUNK AND HE JUST WANTED TO DO THE SHOW TO GET ON TV MORE

218. DADDYC says:

i think hot wings kan do better cause chance aint worth sh*** he disrespectful skinny and ugly. dont even stress it gurl you gone find somebody it just aint him…

219. Gabriela says:

I am glad for u,u look like a nice person and u deserve better hope u find love

220. cameo80s says:

Hot Wing, you are HOT, and GENUINE, but for Chance, well, if you still love him my only advice is, if he wants to come back to you, girl, take it slow and do some more research on him, because he seem FAKE to America.
    From the last statements you made during the final elimination proved beyond reasonable doubt that you were TRULY GENIUNE, and you poured out your HEART your heart out for the man but he played you.You could’ve been the wind beneath his WINGS. Dont worry, keep your head up and live your life to the fullest. America got your back.

221. RebaD says:

Chance is very immature right now, when he grows up he will live to regret not staying with Hot Wings. I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually showed up later and either tried to get back with her or apologize for not staying with her when he had the chance. (I know this from experience.)

222. sandra bond says:

It’s obvious that these shows are fake and who would want to date Real..not a black sister. You see he always ends up with a caucasian ..he’s not even cute,him or Chance with his skinny self….yikes

223. tre says:

I dont think chnce is gay i just think he isnt ready to GROW UP he may have the limelight but what is it without someone to share it with i mean if your not looking for love then why do you persist to do these shows and play with womens emotions i mean just cause you arent ready doesnt mean they arent! I just think that what you do if to highten your start status and i know where i am at your really not that hot i mean REAL is the best looking and acting one to be honest but now i am even mad at him.

224. tre says:

I dont think chance is gay i just think he isnt ready to GROW UP he may have the limelight but what is it without someone to share it? With i mean if your not looking for love then why do you persist to do these shows and play with womens emotions i mean just cause you arent ready doesnt mean they arent! I just think that you doing these reality shows is to highten your star status. Dont get it twisted im not talking sh*t im just saying what it seems to me and others if you really want love then go for it but if not then just focus on what your doing and stop allowing yourself to get caught up with these show producers and just do YOU!

225. Francine says:

Chance really needs to grow up! I hope you all are not using this show to make Young Women look like fools!

226. Francine says:

I will never ever watch another Real Chace for Love, ever again I promise you that!!!

227. icocokitty says:

do you steal love chance?

228. icocokitty says:

Do u steal think bout chance like during the day or night ? Do u wish he could be there with u?

229. icocokitty says:

Do u steal think bout chance?
    Do u wish he could be there with u?

230. icocokitty says:

Do u wish he could be there with u?

231. Na-Na says:

When the ‘stallionaires’ were 1st introduced on I love New York, I liked them. However, the more I watched them on TV, the more I wondered what the f— was I thinking. Someone needs to shove a ^_@(%`@`*@@^$`&$` through Chance’s gap to shut his ignorant a– up!!!Now defend your sexuality on that note a–hole…Don’t nobody give a (&&#_$@^^_+*@(&% I feel for the girls like Mamacita who most likely gave it up to his down low a–!

232. Precious Pam says:

Hey HOT WINGS, GURL I am so glad you won, you were the only one for him. I am glad you stood your grounds, you stood up to Baker, she looked like a OLD LADY, Chance you need to keep up with HOT WINGS b/c yall look good together. I know all that was for TV, even if you never see Chance again, I am SOOOO glad you won.

233. Nana2Ansleigh says:

I am so disappointed in hearing all these comments. I will never watch another VH1 “Reality Show” again. If they are all fake and you know it, the entertainment value is ZERO.

234. Wanda says:

All the reality shows are FAKE as h e l l. That’s why I don’t watch half of it, I just want to know why is it called REALITY tv when it’s not?

235. mz_sunshine says:

i feel those shows are a little fake and hot wings keep doing you and keeping it real.if it didn’t work out that means it wasn’t meant to be..his loss!

236. Tee61702125 says:

ITS OBVIOUS THESE SHOWS ARE FAKE, LETS BE SERIOUS!! THINK ABOUT IT NOW, WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO EVER DID ONE OF THESE SHOWS ALWAYS HAS AT LEAST A SEASON 2, IF THEY WERE REALLY THERE FOR LOVE I THINK AT LEAST ONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE FOUND IT BY AT LEAST THE FIRST SEASON. I DON’T THINK ITS A COINCIDENCE THAT EVERY SINGLE CELEB OR WHOEVER HAS DONE ONE OF THESE SHOWS ALWAYS HAD TO HAVE AT LEAST A SECOND SEASON. I THINK THE CELEBS AND THE CONTESTANTS ALL DO THE SHOWS FOR EXPOSURE. EVERY CELEB WHO HAS DONE IT IF YOU NOTICE WAS NOT EVEN ON THE MAP LIKE THAT UNTIL THEY DID ONE OF THESE REALITY SHOWS, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEIR ALBUM SALES STARTED GOING UP AND THEY ENDED UP BACK IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT FULL FORCE. THE CELEBS ARE DOING IT FOR MORE AND BETTER EXPOSURE TO THEIR CAREERS (OR WHAT ARE LEFT OF THEM) AND THE CONTESTANTS DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO GET A CAREER AND WHAT BETTER WAY THAN 2 BE ON TV EVERY WEEK. I KNEW THESE SHOWS WERE FAKE FROM THE GET GO, WAY BACK TO FLAVE…I THINK EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD DEF PEEP GAME 2. WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST IS THEY CALL THEM REALITY TV SHOWS BUT REALLY THEY AINT. THERE JUST A WAY FOR ANYONE TO GET INTO SOME KINDA SPOTLIGHT. IT SUCKS, VH1 AND MTV USED 2 BE KNOWN FOR MUSIC, NOW ITS KNOWN FOR FAKE +#+*`(_`(`@(~)_ REALITY TV…SHAME ON IT ALL!!

237. miss meka says:

Abester shut the f*** up u are a hating a$$ H@*.Hot wings and doll do you its they lost.Look at it this way free trip,room and board,food,and everything esle.There music is wrack!lol But real is so sexy

238. Rachel Hurrigan says:

MAN CHANCE IS A @_^*%%#)$&%_*%&^) AND A COWARD HE CANT STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND LOVE HOT WINGS. LIKE SHE SAID WHAT DID HE COME FOR I GUESS EVERY BODY CAN SEE NOW THAT HE JUST CAME TO PARTY AND $`^*&%)(_#!@`#` WHO EVERY GAVE IT TO HIM. IF HE JUST WANTED TO BE FRIEND THEN THE SHOW SHOULD BE CALLED REAL CHANCE TO BE FRIENDS.

239. rosie says:

i love the show but i dont want to see girls get their hearts broken this makes 2 seasons now where the guys choose someone and let them down. I think the guys are players and are in this for the show and money. Chance and Real need to show and keep it real stead of telling the ladies this. I am so very disappointed in you boys and will not watch another season if you come out with one.

240. jd says:

i think he should call yu gurl hotwings lik bb ugly behind

241. Noella Marvington says:

I honestly dont think u shud be messin around with Dre P from tool academy…dont u see all him and his girl went through to change him!!! I like u Hot Wings but I think u and Dre P betta just keep in the friend zone….because u already have enough gossip and rumors on u…u must just love free publicity…lolz but its just me sayin this and u even kno that ur betta off not creeping around with him~4LIFE N.M.

242. peaches says:

well first off i would want to tell u u know thats chance is my man for life and i allow you to talk to him but you was a big crybaby and i think you cried your way to his heart and you was like love is standing in front of him uhuh that don’t sit well with me and im glad yall did’nt work.

243. MC says:

244. jamaar says:

hot wings you are right chance shouldnt have picked you if he wasnt going to talk or stay with you that b*** just does the shoe for money thats why they never stay with the girl they wind up doing a new show

reply back at my email please!!!

245. skittle says:

hot wings, it sucks pretty bad that chance didnt contact you. since he said all that blah about him feeling the way he did around u. i thought it was 4sure true love. i wish you the best. u deserve it

246. mariah says:

yo hot wings kepp don ur thing

247. 1SEXYMISS says:

HW GIRL YOU ARE TOO CUTE FOR THAT LITTLE MICRO MINI PONY HE THINK HE’ S ALL THATNOW THAT THE SHOW DID TWO SEASONS. wELL WHOOPTY FKING DOO. ITS NOT COOL TO PLAYWITH PPLS EMOTIONS OR LEAD THEM ONYOU KNOW HE TALK A GOOD GAME BUT HE DON’T PLAY A GOOD GAME. aNYWAY i KNOW YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DO GREAT AND A MAN WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE A WOMAN LIKE YOU. THANK HIM FOR PUTTING YOU ON.

248. monik says:

who cares bout’ them scrubs, b’cause their let’n all these women meet their parents….4 what? i could recall wen NEW YORK play’d both their a**es and if it weren’t 4 her they would be no were….so n’joy BOYZ!!!!

249. ladyv says:

tha was &)~#%%$$&$+~^`^# ed up chance really made us belive he had found love this show is a big !^+(`+~~%^~@)!_ joke. They do like every sorry young man do &)~#%%$$&$+~^`^# em and leavem thats the game.

250. ladyv says:

tha was **+#&*!**_`^*%^* ed up chance really made us belive he had found love this show is a big )$)#)`#^#`~_(^& joke. They do like every sorry young man do **+#&*!**_`^*%^* em and leavem thats the game.

251. sparkle says:

I was so happy that he picked you over that other chic. I think that you and chance would have made a cute couple if he would have have gotten over his self. You gonna find somebody flyer then him. He’s wack for dissin you.

252. Amanda says:

I think both Real and Chance are doing these shows simply for publicity b/c how you going to choose someone and then have nothing to do with them after the show. I mean you should at least give things a try. But then again I didn’t really like Hot wings she was way to childish especially when she blew up in front of his parents like who does that. I think Mamacita and Chance were perfect for eachother.

253. SWEET @SS HONEY says:

I think that all dees girls already know the bizz when they go on a show like this. Dees dudes only want 1 thing (free @ss) AND THEY GETTIN IT TOO!!!

254. someone somewere says:

so wat hot wingz!! you know u got out wit dat guy from tool accademy!! i saw u on mediatakout wit him! anyway u and chance were never ment to be.u knew that chance liked mamcita moe than u!thats y u acted like that on the finale.ur just a immuture spoiled brat! u need to aploigize to mamicia and chance!

255. Cano says:

I Thought that there was going to be 3rd season, i cant go any further without seeing Ms. Hotwings she so cute……… CANO

256. tan says:

first of all you just wanted to be the winner..he was not going to pick anyone again…and there you go with that “I LOVE YOU” ^_**#&$!%~#@_$!& come one he spend lil time with you he knew how you felt for him so he kept his distance because he knew he was not ready for one woman..his celeb status got him big headed.. the more girl the better..sorry how it played..just wish you could have seen it fron the viewers end..he will not be ready to settle down for a while..good luck in life and next time be easy..

257. mochakk says:

i will never watch another one of these fake ~^#)@@~^(%^*@(( ed shows. real n chance and ray j ~+$^^^!&@@#(^+@(& are nutn but fake ~^#)@@~^(%^*@(( ed ho’s. watching their lame ~^#)@@~^(%^*@(( shows only helps these jack ~^#)@@~^(%^*@(( s lie to the public and play women. i hope they catch crabs.

258. mochakk says:

i will never watch another one of these fake #)&!#~%(%)@(_^+ ed shows. real n chance and ray j !~~`^^_^_#@%`)&%_ _^+ s are nutn but fake #)&!#~%(%)@(_^+ ho’s. watching their lame #)&!#~%(%)@(_^+ shows only helps these jack #)&!#~%(%)@(_^+ s lie to the public and play women. i hope they catch crabs.

259. rayel says:

I think that the was real messed up wat chance and real did like Real and chance has a lot of growin up to do you shouldn’t play with peoples feelings but it will come back to you’ll.

260. sunny21 says:

Peaches ur a hater!!!

261. Anonymous says:

MC said:
    “The problem with ALL these “guy looking for love” shows is that these guys get hooked on that “I got me a harem going on” lifestyle, and then they don’t want to go back to having just one woman; they want that harem thing to continue. (And what better way than to need to find ANOTHER woman, “the last one [from the last show] didn’t work out.” Uh-huh.) And the guy being surrounded with a bunch of women who are all willing to put up with the crap that the guy dishes out to them with all these other women around/in the picture??? Hey, its too good to be true. Why not try to get it to continue?? Because no real woman in real life would a) put up with some of the crap these guys dish out on these shows, or b) would put up would her man having a harem around him like that. No real woman would tolerate any of that, NO WAY NO HOW!!!”

—–

Woman wouldn’t, huh?

- Tell that to your girl New York.

262. Anonymous says:

MC Says:
    November 7th, 2009 at 12:05 am

“No real woman would tolerate any of that, NO WAY NO HOW!!!”

Really? Tell that to your girl New York.

- ….

263. keya says:

i think chance made a great choice because hot wings is cute and she is the realist girl in the house and she dont like baker so i dont like her and hot wings is my best friend she is my shadow.

love wings very much always my bff

love mizz keyababy

264. BIASEDNOT says:

What happened to the reunion show?

265. kiki says:

i think cahnce is so dumb he always complaining about findin love an when someone truley loves him he just completly dis them HOT WINGS i was voting for you since day one F***k chance you dont need him

266. Alana says:

I think that you are waY TOO GOOD FOR Chance. He has serious problems. Is that something that worries you?

267. micka says:

girl u no thats man dont waht u he want some thing u dont have lol

268. Mr Dedicated says:

Straight up yall hoes need to chill out on dat ##%(**(&_(!`@@%% talkin bout she was immature for what she did on da finale… Any one of yall hatin +&##(@))&!@#&#& broads wouldve done da same thing if u were in her position… Anyways dats ^^%~^++#^$+@($)$ ed up how how he did u and u dont need no lame like him anyway… And PEACHES yo +&##(@))&!@#&#& probably never seen Chance anyways but on yo friends tv cause u probably aint got cable!!!!!

269. charda aka lil hot wings says:

OMG I ABSOLUTELY UNDASTND HW SHE FEELS I CAN REALTE TO HER AND IM ONLY 14 BUT I THNK HER AND DRE P SHOULD GO OUT BECAUSE HE NEED TO GET RID OF HIS CRYBABY GURLFRIEND LEAH SHES A PUNK AD SHE CAN’T FIGHT LOL LOVE YOU HOT WINGS
    ~CHARDA~
    AKA
    LIL HOT WINGS

270. charda aka lil hot wings says:

OMG I ABSOLUTELY UNDASTND HW U FEEL I CAN REALTE TO U AND IM ONLY 14 BUT I THNK U AND DRE P SHOULD GO OUT BECAUSE HE NEED TO GET RID OF HIS CRYBABY GURLFRIEND LEAH SHES A PUNK AD SHE CAN’T FIGHT LOL N u don’t need to be takin Advice from negative people who dnt kno you (noella marvington)she don’t know what she’s talkin bout you can do wat you want you a grown woman lol LOVE YOU HOT WINGS
    ~CHARDA~
    AKA
    LIL HOT WINGS

271. shanelle says:

Why have a show and play women that’s just wrong I always wondered why you guys didn’t have a reunion show. Thanks for the heads up and how the Love shows really are and why they even have them.

272. christesia says:

she was da realiest chick there dat y she got chance now hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha +$@!`+_#@!#$*~_^!

273. christesia says:

that’s my home girl and I AM GLAD THAT THEY ARE 2GETHER NOW GO HOT WINGS U DESERVE HIM

274. lolo says:

hey hot wings i wanted to know was this show real or fake and how did it feel to be on the show….and y did u like chance

275. Blah says:

I’m sorry but any of these girls who come on these shows for “love” is basically always going to end up being played. These shows aren’t real, it is ENTERTAINMENT, neither Chance or Real are looking for “love,” all they are doing is participating in a kind of game show and getting a lot of freebees, money, and of course, women. It is all a game. Why these girls go into it thinking that it is really serious is beyond me. It is a show, a game, not reality. Anybody who goes on these shows seriously looking for love is one real sad, sad individual.

276. Mayci says:

She Is The Most Adorable Little Thing I Ever Seen Chance Is A Fool For Treating Her That Way I Really Wish Her The Best On Finding Love

P.S. SCREW YOU CHANCE!!!

277. T.R. says:

Sorry hot wings but you are so beautiful to me I was hoping he went his way so maybe I can have a chance. I like everything about you. bikerboyterry@yahoo.com

278. jamielynnspears says:

i think real should get you pregnat you have such chemistry your baby will be cute take care with real and make sure he aint cheeting on you

279. tay says:

you go girl dre p. is fine and way better then chance so she won anyway

280. tonie says:

well Hot Wings in so sorry things didnt work out with u an Chance i thought u and him would make a good couple at first i was mad that he didnt pick me lol but u was a good choice 2.

281. Brittany bad AZZ says:

these damn shows are stupid i loved em at first reality but this is a perfect example hell good luck hot wings skip dre p tho! chance just might b GAY HIS BROTHER REAL AND THE OTHER 1 LOL

282. nikki says:

I THINK HOT WINGS MADE A GUD DECISION 2 GO AHEAD ND MOVE ON CUZ CHANCE ISN’T ALL DAT ANYWAY I HOPE HER ND DRE.P GET TOGETHA THEY WILL MAKE A CUTE COUPLE +#*$`^+#*`#$(`+@ CHANCE!

283. Marie says:

I think Real and Chance are a joke! They were never looking for love they are just in ir for da fame,lookin to get layed and promote the sorry $!#^`%$#%&!$_^^ stallionaires 4 shows already and they’re music still sucks! I’m sorry but I’m just keepin it real and in my opinion Hot Wings your way to pretty for Chance. Here’s a thought for vh1 instead of introducing him to all these ladies he’s never gonna be serious about try introducing his 2 front teeth cause dam! that’s a serious gap.

284. shantai mangum says:

hot wings i feel realy bad for you im a reality show junky i thought you guys realy found love this news makes me sad for you ask god to take your pain alot of people dont know he works in 24hour shantaimangum@yahoo.com

285. *Thug Life* says:

ne but luv! im happy he pick u and plez dnt mess up!then ill be a round 3!

286. Brittanii Love says:

is there going to be a reunion

287. Angie says:

Ms Hot Wings,
    You are young-that’s good.

Message: Until you see your own value, and the beautiful things you bring to the table, you’ll continue to look at men that are beneath you. This may prove to be fatal to your spirit. Shoot higher beautiful lady. You don’t need fixing-you don’t need any Tools.

288. lovelylana says:

it is sad that chance played u the way that he did. i dont think that they should played women just because they sorry record didnt work out and honestly i thought real wasnt the player type i found it kind of surprising that he played dolls he had me fool i knew chance was no good but anyways hotwings keep ur head up

289. mikia fr boston says:

damn…. chance didnt call u for that long?…. i thoght he would have…. u r a hot chick…. well dont sweat the small stuff… your fly as hell… u can definitly get a man or women

290. FRANKLIN YOUNG says:

REAL CHANCE WHEN YOU TOO GOING TO DO NEXT WHAT ABOUT SEASON 3 WHIT GRILS IN HOUSE THIS WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TOO OKAY

291. Yo Mama says:

Well, of course, just like every relationship you see on a reality show, they never work. These show are always there for fame, getting known and the usual… so predictable.

292. Jahira says:

OMG>>>>>! i wanted you to win hotwing im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad at Chance for not keeping in touch with u like a normal boyfriend . !)*%_!%%~(@+!@$ HIM!!!!!!!!!

293. Chance says:

i dont know why yall all so mad over this dumb _^^^$+&*%@~)&+(+ what goes on between me and Hotwings is between me and hotwings. Im tired of this _~#)@#_)&`^&*@_)`& _^^^$+&*%@~)&+(+ all yall basically.

294. unknown says:

Fake @~+$%+*!+&&#$_^ Chance his character was so much better in the other reality shows and if you were the real Chance why the hell you responded so late it’s just a fan defending Chance we know the ($~_%&~#_&+@@“! is fake

295. unknown says:

Fake _%%`)@!**+(`^%! Chance If you were the real Chance why the hell did it take you this long to responded if you didn’t give a ##*$#*+_^_^%@~!* you wouldn’t reply but you are a fan defending chance face it this chance sucks balls his character in the other 2 reality shows was much better.

296. unknown says:

And this chance sucks balls his character in the other 2 reality shows was much better.

297. dabozzizbak says:

i used 2 like chance at first but not after the girl that i thought was right for him since the first episode is saying that it was better off getting eliminated

298. shantysantiago says:

thats 2 bad so sorry 2 hear girl it take a real woman 2 put up with all that ~$#%~%%%@#`%*_$* excuse my french) but men r nuckle heads so god bless u n stay strong

299. candy says:

chance i m dessapointed you and brother i m wacthing the reruns right now and wonder how are these wonderful cute couple doing and banm i saw this i will never watch these stupid love show and thinking they will last.

300. Taylor says:

i wish u quys would have stayed 2qehter bhut 4qet chance he qone reqret it qurl i promise……

301. 604654 says: