The Celebreality Interview – Doll

doll_interview

On the Real Chance of Love 2 finale, Real told Doll that he “definitely” saw her in his future. Now that a few months have passed since the show wrapped, are they a part of each other’s present? Find out below, and read what Doll has to say about her controversial audition tape and why she’s not that innocent.

How has your contact with Real been since the show wrapped?

Surprisingly, I haven’t really had much contact with Real at all, actually. I have no hard feelings towards him, but for now I’m just moving on. I’m doing my own thing.

So it’s officially not going to happen with Real?

Yeah, it’s officially not there. We don’t have a relationship established of that sort. I’m a beautiful, well-rounded girl. I’m looking for love and I’m sure any guy would love to be with me, so I’m not worried about the situation.

When did it become clear to you that things weren’t working out?

It became clear about a month after the show was over. I mean, are you kidding me? For a guy not to contact me for a whole month after we supposedly became close? You picked me out of the 10 or 15 other girls that were on the show for you. And I wasn’t pursued a month after that?

Was it disappointing?

It was really disappointing because Real is a really nice guy. I have nothing bad to say about him. I feel like he’s genuinely nice, but feel like…you know, I think that he probably has other things going on, and he’s really just not ready for a relationship, which is fine. I wouldn’t really say I was ready for a relationship, either. I would say I was more prepared for a friendship than anything extremely serious.

At one point, you both talked about remaining friends regardless of who Real picked.

Oh yeah, that was a lie, because if I didn’t get picked, I didn’t want to be friends! I would have been pissed. I don’t know how nice I would have been, because I just don’t see why you’d pick Sassy over me.

Do you think Real staying out of touch has anything to do with his contract for the show?

That’s what I’ve been thinking. I’ve been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and I know that there are rules. But then again, I don’t have resentment towards him. I said I’m not upset with him, and I’d have no problem being friends with him. At this point I’m just over it and I’ve moved on and have been doing so many other things with myself.

That’s great. You were really likable on the show.

Tell VH1 I need my own show! Or I need another show! Listen, I’m really not that innocent. I don’t know why the hell everybody thinks I’m so innocent. I was coming out of four years of four years of college, so I wasn’t ready to be exposed to an environment that crazy, even though I thought I was. But you know what I can say? This show definitely brought me out of my shell so much more. I’m so much more outspoken and socially involved. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

What should we make of the audition footage Real showed in the finale of you talking about how Chance is more your type?

In real life, I tend to date guys that more resemble Chance’s characteristics. Like the clothes and the way he dresses, the chains or maybe the do-rags. I kind of like more of that “bad boy” type. But I can’t be with Chance. I cannot hold a conversation with Chance. I cannot hold his attention long enough to have a conversation with him. Real and I definitely are more alike. We’re more laid-back and quieter. I definitely think I made the right decision. I mean, hey, I won. I made a great decision!

You’re proud of winning, even though it didn’t amount to a relationship?

Hell yeah. It’s like a trophy! I won! I won a VH1 reality show! Get the hell out of here! I won after graduating from a four-year college program. So I had two A’s in a row: graduation, and winning a VH1 reality show. It’s even better because Real was a real nice guy, so I feel really great about winning somebody over like that.

What did you study in school?

I did criminal justice, and my concentration was pre-law. I was actually going to go to law school, but then I got on the show. I am really doing so much right now. I have my radio show now, and I’m doing covers and magazines, I’m doing photo shoots and everything. I really just love this life so much, so I’m really going to put the law school thing to the side for a bit and see what I can do with this lifestyle. And then I always have that to fall back on.

Were you ever worried that you’re too drama-free for reality TV?

No, because I’m really not that drama-free! It’s just that nobody really approached me in that manner. I guess because I was always the cool, laid-back chick, nobody really came at me like that. But I would never consider myself “drama-free”, and my life is nowhere close to “drama-free.” I definitely have an attitude. It’s really funny because whenever I’d do the interviews, I would be blunt about things, saying, “I can’t stand this bitch for that reason and this reason.” And they haven’t shown one negative thing that I’ve said about anybody else. And I’m like, “Well, thanks,” because now everybody loves me.

Who couldn’t you stand?

The only person I really couldn’t stand was Sassy. She was just a really evil person. She wasn’t nice. She basically has something negative to say about everybody on the show. I mean, I know it’s a competition, but if nobody bothers you, then step back and let the man pick who he wants, you know?

Your hair is your trademark, I would say.

Yeah, my hair is definitely my trademark. And now everywhere I go, I get noticed. So when I don’t want people to notice me, one of the things that I do is that I straighten it.

What do you think about Real’s campaign for moral purity, having spent time with him in a romantic context?

I can definitely see Real getting behind something in that sense, because he is very spiritually involved. I’m not sure if people notice, but he’s not really on the Internet. He’s not on Twitter, MySpace, Facebook. Or if he is, he doesn’t put himself out there like the other reality stars. He’s definitely a more centered person, and I can definitely see him doing something in a more positive manner.

I guess the main reason I ask is because on the finale, it shows that you spent the night with him.

Are you asking me if we knocked boots?!?

Kind of I guess?

Listen, after spending the night with Real in the finale, him supporting that book makes absolute sense, at least from my view point. I don’t know what the other girls would say. Nothing major went down that would make me be like, “What’s he talking about? Abstinence, my ass!”

You also opened up about your mom and dad dying. Was it difficult for you to talk about that in front of cameras?

Growing up, I never, ever talked about losing my parents. The one thing I hate is for anybody to feel bad for me. At the end of the day, yes: I lost both my parents when I was younger, but I turned out better than a lot of people who have both of their parents. So it was extremely hard for me to talk about it on the show. And of course I got very teary-eyed, because I don’t talk about it, so it’s a really hard subject to touch upon. But doing that, I think it really let everyone know that, “Wow, this is a really strong girl. This is a girl that holds her own, she’s a powerhouse.” And I think that really needed to be put out there so people can understand me more. That’s why I’m maybe more quiet and reserved and to myself, because I’m about myself. You know what I mean? I was raised like that. I didn’t have my parents there to back me up, and that explains a lot about my personality.

Keep up with Doll via her MySpace and tune into her radio show with Lady, Mics and Models Radio.

The Celebreality Interview – Hot Wings
Real Chance of Love 2 show page
Real Chance of Love videos and extras

1. Tev says:

And they don’t stay together… how f***ing predictable.

2. Teke says:

DAaAAANnGG…that was super quick. Guess we dont need a reunion show to find out if they are still together or not.

3. Msve1 says:

Real is afraid of a bueatiul strong black woman. Sassy, should have been thee one for Real. She was for him from day one. He picked someone that in a short time he will find out that the relationship won’t work. Doll is to young and immature among other things.

4. kiwi says:

real you full of +!(&`_~)*^+)#_`^ do you know what you want?once again you will be on tv saying things just didnt work out,damn get it together already,do you like black woman??????

5. kiwi says:

real you full of ^%$^@~~!%)++~#@# do you know what you want?once again you will be on tv saying things just didnt work out,damn get it together already,do you like black woman??????

6. kiwi says:

real,why must you keep playing around and pick a woman thats down for you can that can make you happy.

7. kiwi says:

real,why?

8. Doll Fan says:

DOLL NEEDS HER OWN SHOW!!!! http://www.sinematix.com/thex/stripdown.htm check her out she is a superstar! we love you doll!!!

9. DollFan#1 says:

Doll needs her own show! http://www.sinematix.com/thex/stripdown.htm check her out she is a superstar! I LOVE DOLL!!!!

10. Tif says:

I hate yall even told me that cause i know now that all that mess was fake as hell!!

11. Jonathan says:

Predictable Real and Chance very predictible you two stupid MoFos. Not sticking woth their women. I like to hear their excuse for their reasoning? No one gives a crap about them anymore. People who are on Real and Chance’s side. You all need to realize Reality TV is never real, and it is a big old fantasy and not realizing that we are living in an f’ing recession. Health Care debates and people arguing and arguing and arguing. What is real life really? Are we all living in a reality tv show. See the South park episode called Canceled with aliens as the viewers and earth as the reality show. As Flex said it “I’m going Psycho”

12. Sha says:

Just as i thought….they are boys, hence they don’t know what the hell they want.

13. Jo says:

Aw, poor Doll. Real is a dog for not keeping up with her.

14. ashely says:

I have been a fan of real and chance since I love new york. Real you are very amazing i love the fact that you picked Doll i hope for you to have happiness. Chance i really hope you have happiness to but I cant believe you picked hot wings. She is so immature she blows up all the time she is very rude and all she does is put on some fake `!_$_!@$%“+&)+ crocidille tears and u belive all the lies that come out of her mouth. Mamasita may have flopped to your brother once but she was very real. She is a wonderful woman and now that you chose hot wings because you were thinking with the other head I am done watching you. I have lost all my love for you as a person. You should have listened to your mother she knows what kind of women hot wings is and she warned you. So when she leaves u in like 6 months dont even come up with a new show cuz millions of people will be done watching you chose immature, whiney hot tempered women cuz it will be just another waste of time. Dont write me back cuz I am done watching your foolishness. EX FAN!!!

15. Jessica says:

Cant wait for season 3 so I can NOT watch it!! I guess everything is all about the money.

16. Jo says:

17. jessica says:

WACK! contracts do matter and if you were in love ya wouldn’t give up on it so easily!

18. Jo says:

Aw, poor Doll. Real is a dog for not keeping up with her.And yet, can anyone say they’re really that surprised by these worthless schmucks? Real and Chance are so damn dumb.

19. Monique says:

I think that it is &)$~&(@&%#!#++(_ ed up that they are playing with these womens hearts, there are other ways to make money. Playing with those womens’ heart crosses the line, u just cant do that to people. Well I was cheering you on Doll,Sorry it didn’t work!!

20. Rach says:

She’s definately got the right attitude about it– winning the competition was the trophy, not some weave-wearing, wannabe-rapstar. Doll, you were BY FAR the cutest girl on the show, and I’m glad you won.

21. pooh says:

I mean real i am so glad that you “found love” but honestly i feel like you aren’t relly looking for love because i think you really found love in the first season in bay bay. she was a good choice for you in the beginning but its obvious that you aren’t inerested in girls of color!!! but that’s cool if thats your choice because you see corn fed was not it and i dont think that this little girl is it either. not saying sassy was the one either but she is certainly NOT the one!! good luck though and i pray you won’t come out with a third season because of the decisions you make!! best wishes

22. MizzJacquetta says:

Why?!!!!?!
    They don’t going each together tooo and chance & hot wings too uuuhhhhhh i so not happy at all
    Real should get choose to sassy ready for this oh my god!?!

23. charo says:

Knew they did this just for the show. There are so many girls out there looking for love. They don’t have to be on tv. I think they have the showbiz bug. Best of luck to both. Both are not ready for love and relationships.

24. HeyNow says:

I’m still glade Real picked Doll…Yet maybe Doll you do need to grow alittle…For love is there even when the lover is not around. Contract can make you or brake you, how do you know Real hasn’t been looking out for you and his future together by not braking his part of the contract?!?!Love doesn’t fail, nor does is refer to one as a trophy so don’t let your disapointment of the unknown cause you to skip out on the road you really don’t want to take just because of pride. Now that it’s over stop thinking the worse and find out for yourself what’s up…Go get your man and forget that little lime light that’s flashing for now…

25. dede says:

I am highly mad %`+#@*`($`$`+_& hell on the results of real chance of love. I lost all respect for the punk %`+#@*`($`$`+_& &$%@`&+)_%)`#$`!) es. That is exactly what those hoes act like. I believe that they picked the hoes that was really not on the show for them because the wanted new experiences of new hoes for a while.they was not really there for love. They was there actually to get a new show for a third season. I believe and facts show that Ms. Sassy and Mamacita was there for love and the love for them. I dont think Chance and Real dont know real love if it hit them in the %`+#@*`($`$`+_& with a red apple. Sassy and Mamacita should get they own show with real men not little boys like Real and Chance.They need to grow the **)%@(^)@`^()(~` up!! Real need to stop robbing the cradle!!!!!!!!!

26. Tonya J says:

Real you should have know better. You know donw deep in your heart you should have picked Poac. She was the real woman for you. I guess you now know that LOVE really hurts. Don’t let me start on Chance you picked the wrong girl too, you knew who was right for you, and it wasn’t MS. HOT WINGS.

27. Sarah says:

I am starting to think this is 51 Minds way to get these people into the entertainment business OR help their careers. Their way to make money. Most of them don’t go anywhere. They say they are looking for love, but have a 6 month period not to see each other? Seriously, how can you make a relationship work that way? I would rather see a sucess story then the same old garbage. As for Poca getting eliminate…..I wonder how many girls Real has been with and things he has done in his past. She admitted to sleeping with the dude. Anyway, I hope not to see these two on here again.

28. Horace Junior says:

I have to admit, I am very surprised at the outcome. But, I think that Chance made the right decision. Mamacita is delicious and I thought she would win for sure – but Hot Wings really surprised me with her genuine fire and spark. I really believed her emotions were real – plus Mamacita did flip-flop on yo’ boy! I think Real should have picked Sassy – Doll is exquisite, but she is a little young for him. I wasn’t surprised about Pocohantas – I figured she had something that wasn’t quite right about her. I wish I could get a piece of Mamacita…

29. keikeidee says:

That’s why he shouldn’t have picked your @*$&!^@~^@()#$` he messed up a good thing! He should have picked Sassy not your flip-flopping @*$&!^@~^@()#$`

30. s.269 says:

i knew it. i guess there will be a season 3 i think this whole thing is a joke.

31. pam says:

Sassy is to high maintenance,snobby,obnoxious and thinks she is better then everyone else! Doll, move on and I know you will find true love you are a very strong and beautiful woman,you deserve better then this,if this guy was really serious about a relationship he would have been with you and not punked out and kept in touch until you could be together!

32. Yeah Riiight says:

Real, you ain’t for real.
    You don’t like Black girls.
    You make excuse after excuse for not dealing with them.
    You are sorry.
    I won’t be watching anymore.

I hope you find love – for real.

33. Sheena says:

I’m a Doll fan, Doll is the ONLY girl on that show I would want to see more off! And Now that I read this mess…I’m DONE with Real & Chance…NEXT PLEASE, I know VH1 can find better for future programs!

34. Jenny says:

Real What is your damn problem fool? Youre short and you wear Spandex shirts! If it wasnt for you being on tv and maybe for the fact that you can share ya hair with the chics ya date…(If ya swing in your own race) ya wouldnt be desirable honey…Quit foolin yourself…Public rejection of these gorgeous is gonna make ya end up lonely…

35. StreetStruck says:

REAL. im gonna keep it simple. _%*$!~_)+_+!^(@` you. _%*$!~_)+_+!^(@` you, and _%*$!~_)+_+!^(@` you. did i say _%*$!~_)+_+!^(@` you? eat a &~@!@%~_)&+_)#)` since it seems you dont care about girls anyway. i had respect for you til the end of this season. you picked fake-ass !!)$&#)#`___@~`!% over down to earth perfect match for you, and you ^`_!@$$%*~%)#+~@ it away. but hell, what do you care right? you’re a reality tv star who can get whatever he wants. _%*$!~_)+_+!^(@` you, and a true fan is now vanquished. hope you burn in hell for your thoughts and actions. pose as “real” as you want, you are as fake as a puppet in art class. _%*$!~_)+_+!^(@` you, EVERYONE should be ashamed. good luck with season 3 viewers, you pompous prick. _%*$!~_)+_+!^(@` off “real” and please, anyone who agrees with this (should be everyone) comment here. real doesn’t deserve the spit in his own mouth.

36. me says:

sassy seemed fake to me. she showed no emotion but her failed attempts at elmination. heh

37. sally pope says:

Sassy said she did not want to settle down and have children. Disappointed that Real and Chance did not keep in touch with Doll and Hot Wings. I will no watch Real Chance of Love 3.

38. holly says:

im a way, i wish real would of picked sassy , then left her hangin like he did doll. i hated sassy. she was just a gold diggin #)#(+$~`%#_)!_%$+ who was miserable in her own life and tried to find bad !`+!(%%)%%@(_^^% on everybody else when she probably had some skeletons in her closet herself. doll was sweet, and she didnt deserve to get hurt like that. i lost much respect for both real and chance.

39. Jonathan says:

But Doll is really nice in this interview though. Despite what I said earlier. I wanna date her so bad.

40. Faith says:

I am disappointed that this show was ENTIRELY fake. Ahmad seemed to have a level of Spirituality even if Kamal is totally CLASSLESS. Based upon the girls interviews they thought the show was real and they were emotionally vested in Ahmad & Kamal. Shame on you both & VH1!

41. Faith says:

I thought Ahmad is supposed to be a Spiritual person and yet is seems he has no problem using people. It would be OK if the women were informed the show is 100% FAKE and for entertainment purposes only! SHAME ON AHMAD & VH1!

42. Carla says:

REAL & CHANCE WILL SEE THEIR VIEWERS DISAPPOINTMENT WITH SUCKY RATINGS FOR SEASON 3. I WILL NOT WATCH THIS FAKE MESS AGAIN. YOU IDIOTS COULD HAVE ATLEAST PLAYED IT OFF!

43. Chenelle says:

Do you guys remember the show where Real was going on and on about how famous he is now and how he doesn’t want his fans to get his address and stalk him. Well maybe that’s it. He’s just to famous for Doll and he’s living in a fantasy world. Real you need to learn how to hold on to your fans because reality star fans just aren’t the most loyal fans and they will turn on you as quick as you boys turned on these girls. Good Riddens!

44. Demise of the "Reality" Show says:

Damn, no need for a Reunion Show, now. These clowns are not even interesting anymore. Bring back the Dating Game, (Google it for you youngsters) at least you know who gets picked on the first show and the parents are not involved as if…

Mamacita handled things very well from beginning to end. There is not an evil bone in her body. How does she do it? As for Hot Wings, that girl still has baby fat on her cheeks. She challenged Chance in the end. Had she kept her mouth shut and not cried, I wonder if Chance would have kept Mamacita, since they got along so well.

45. James says:

of course the didnt stay together…..the main thing about reality television and these dumbass dating shows is….free booze=free booty….you honestly think that flav or bret micheals or new york or anybody that does these shows actually gives two !$$!&_+#+$$^*(!* s about the people on them….give an actual person who doesnt have !$$!&_+#+$$^*(!* but themselves to offer on one of these shows i garantee that you would have better quality television then when you give a show to these wannabe rapper/cowboy/rockstar/actress douches…..the sad thing is that the girls these guys picked were both gorgeous !@%*&`^%**!&_&^ females…..and contract or not…..id be talking to them every damn day….that is if the connection was there like they said was…..like i said, its sad that these shows about love are just about meeting new people and then ignoring and embarassing them on national television, then when you “pick” them….you automatically stop talking to them because of a contract…..love knows no bounds….maybe these vh1 shows and the celebrities or whatever they are that do them should realize that then maybe we’d have good shows…..also, maybe america, and the people that do these shows should realize that you cant fall in love with someone in two weeks or three weeks of taping….jesus

46. Real's Satiny Black Sleeves says:

why does real wear separate satin black sleeves?

47. Anonymous Cabrona says:

Everytime I looked at Sassy’s F***in Face it was like lookin at a damn greyhound! I felt like I needed to make a bet or something…:P

48. Saint Sarah says:

Real doesn’t have to like black girls if he doesn’t want to. There is no law that says you should stick to your own race. In fact, that is very boring, like dating a cousin or something. He got rid of Pocha and narrowed it down to Sassy. Sassy is BLACK. What the hell do you want. I hope he ends up with a white girl or asian or hispanic or native american or east indian or whatever. that’s HIS business. it’s about love and connections and compatibility, not race!

49. Shayla says:

Wow. Without reunion shows, the “winners” don’t even have to keep up the facade of having a relationship. And all the winners seem that they wanted to be on the show for exposure, and not even any pretense whatsoever of finding love.

50. MothersLove says:

Please no more shows!! They weren’t looking the first show and I don’t know why I gave them another chance but I did. But now the writing is on the wall. THEY DON’T WANT LOVE, THEY WANT A TV SHOW. Sorry but true and now these girls hearts get broke. Doll is a wonderful young lady and Real does not deserve her. This will only make her stronger! I wish her the best in life.

51. Gloria Hickman says:

Real needs to just have a gang of white girls for himself. Its so obvious that’s what he’s into. WHATEVER??????

52. nickie says:

these guys are just in it for the publicity just like all these girls they are not looking for love not to many couples survive reallity tv so no more realchance of love because it dont mean nothing if your not looking for love i really did like real on the show thought he was a genuine guy bu this all in it for the fame so im so over it

53. shay boo says:

itz real stupid cause if dey dunt communicate wit dese girls wats da point of a realtionship i think either of them isnt looking 2 be in a mature realtionship both of them girls deserve more than that!! i believe hot wings fell for chance but he was too blind 2 see it!!

54. jontae says:

People these show are not real they sre just for tv and love cannot be find on tv i know that real and chance was not going to be in love hotwing look at the way he pick her she had to make him do it and for doll she is to young for real

55. CoCo Divalicious says:

So I guess VH1 doesn’t do reunion shows anymore?

56. Mona says:

O! Please don’t give Real & Chance another show…I watched them both and I was really hoping that these 2 men would actually care enough about these women to stay with them..I along with alot of others will not be watching them trying to find love for the 3rd time.

57. barbara says:

so sorry doll.real will never settle down to one girl.all the words he said about wanted one girl in his life and wanted love was B.S….all he and chance wanted to have sex with you and hot wings.those kind of men should be put on thier own island and left there.i hope someday you will meet someone who can treat you the way you should be treated.hang in there!!

58. COURTNI says:

PLZ NO MORE SHOWS : IF THEY WAS REALLY LOVING FOR LOVE { U GUYS WOULD HAVE STAY TOGETHER} REAL JUST WANT SUM TV TIME THAT ALL>> PLZ DON’T MAKE ANYMORE SHOW CUZ YOU WASTE OUR TIME…. I THINK THEY ARE GAY ANYWAY

59. RAGE ONE says:

NO MORE SHOWS NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF IT THEY ARE NOT LOOKING IT’S A WASTE OF TIME WHEN THEY DO THIS PUT THESE GIRLS THROUGH ALL THIS BS AND DON’T CONTACT THEM AFTER THE SHOW THE JUST WANT FREE PUB FOR THERE STAL !)&_$~%~@+`%@#$@

60. RAGE ONE says:

NO MORE SHOWS NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF IT THEY ARE NOT LOOKING IT’S A WASTE OF TIME WHEN THEY DO THIS PUT THESE GIRLS THROUGH ALL THIS BS AND DON’T CONTACT THEM AFTER THE SHOW THE JUST WANT FREE PUB FOR THERE STAL !&&&+)`&%#$#^~`$

61. ladiedee says:

It is all for show him and his brother are Tv (+*`@&+~(@~$&+*^# s they will do whatever for the paper
    They don’t care about the females

62. DONNA says:

THAT IS MESS UP THESE SHOWS ARE NOT REAL AND SOMEONE ALWAYS GET HURT AND PLAYED. THESE MEN ARE JUST PLAYING WITH PEOPLE HEARTS AND THAT IS NOT FAIR. THEY DON’T WONT LOVE THEY JUST WONT TO SEE HOW MANY WOMEN WILL SHOW UP FOR THE SHOW AND GET ON TV TO GET THEIR OWN THING THEY ARE ALSO NOT THERE FOR LOVE.

63. Adrienne! says:

I think Doll should have her own show for sure, or at least be on more shows…I love her positive outlook and attitude.

64. LEGALLYBLONDE39 says:

Fool me once, shame on you
    Fool me twice, shame on me.

I will not be fooled by season 3.

In fact, I will not be fooled by VH1 anymore and have stopped watching the shows. But I do like the comments and Rich’s amazing entries, but no, no more VH1 fake reality. It’s too predictable.

65. fefe says:

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY FIRST OFF YOU ARE A VERY DOWN TO EARTH CHICK I ENJOYED WATCHIN ALL OF YA’LL EVEN SASSY NAPPY HEAD %&$_&~~#$*#`@%& ANYWAY _~%_$@%~$$&`(&_` REAL HE SEXY AND ALL BUT HE TO SEXY TO HAVE SUM GOOD @@(_~_#~@)+_@@## SO _~%_$@%~$$&`(&_` HIM. AND TELL VH1 TO GIVE YOU YOUR ON SHOW.

66. fefe says:

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY FIRST OFF YOU ARE A VERY DOWN TO EARTH CHICK I ENJOYED WATCHIN ALL OF YA’LL EVEN SASSY NAPPY HEAD `+&_)*`~&*`#@@^ ANYWAY @+&_()@`^##**%~# REAL HE SEXY AND ALL BUT HE TO SEXY TO HAVE SUM GOOD *_*!)##^&+&$%()` SO @+&_()@`^##**%~# HIM. AND TELL VH1 TO GIVE YOU YOUR ON SHOW.

67. Shezinlove says:

ummm doll is freakin cape verdian shez deff not white

68. Felicia says:

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY FIRST OFF YOU ARE A VERY DOWN TO EARTH CHICK I ENJOYED WATCHIN ALL OF YA’LL EVEN SASSY NAPPY HEAD )$)!@@*!$^$+)@^ ANYWAY (+&@(`!!@+_%`+_& REAL HE SEXY AND ALL BUT HE TO SEXY TO HAVE SUM GOOD *)_`&@&`$*(*@@_+ SO (+&@(`!!@+_%`+_& HIM. AND TELL VH1 TO GIVE YOU YOUR ON SHOW.

69. Shay says:

@ whitney very well said. You’re 100% right

70. flacaloca says:

I THINK YOU BOTH MAKE A WONDERFUL COUPLE.MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH WITH WONDERFUL HOPES AND DREAMS TOGTHER..

71. Cinderella says:

Real only likes WHITE GIRLS. It was so obvious since day 1. Sassy never had chance.

Furthermore I dont believe all that crap is gonna last about loveeeeeeeeeee.

72. Brenda says:

Sassy you never had a chance in the 1st place. You werent Real type. And we all know what he is into…

73. rt says:

Real doesn’t like black women, he doesn’t know what he wants. Sassy was real, this ~*$!^~&%!~%!!_$*% is fake as hell.

74. tobey says:

VH1, give her a show, she is more interesting than Real or Chance. Wise beyond her years.

I knew nothing was going to happen with Real and Chance,it is a show for their publicity and to endorse their music.

75. dakid says:

Please, no more shows with these 2 clowns. I mean, what lifestyle of theirs? They have never even dropped a single. If they did, it would get as much playtime as K-Fed did.

76. Aleithia says:

I don’t understand this at all! Doll’s not with Real, Hot Wings isn’t with Chance. Wtf did I watch the season finale for last night man..

77. GABBY says:

THESE SHOWS ARE SO *%!$+(&~&*&@&~#` ING DUMB AND FAKE IM SORRY BUT IF THEY MAKE ANOTHER SHOW IM SO NOT *%!$+(&~&*&@&~#` ING WATCHING IT!!!!

78. sexiyaya818 says:

wow i really thought it was going to work wtf is the problem they both were good girls gud match ….. idk i give up

79. Andrea says:

I really liked this show. I guess all these shows are fake and they aren’t really looking for love. Real and Chance claim to been looking for love, but maybe they were just trying to promote there career more. I’m just sorry they had to break lots of heart in the process.

80. babygotback says:

i think that they shoudntof done the show in the first place. this is just making people sick…because if ur really lookin for love..you wud of had it..why wud u pick somebdy and then dont tlk to them..thats DUMB!@!!!REAL & CHANCE ARE STUPID AND THEY JUST WANT TO F..K RANDOM CHICKS…

81. annabella says:

It’s truly sad that she compares graduating from a 4-year college with “winning” this pathetic show. Hopefully, she grows up a lot soon and realizes how empty this “accomplishment” really is.

82. dymndntheruff says:

Real & Chance are both some immature dow-dow birds, right now they wouldn’t know a good women if she were locked ina room for 24hr with them. They are two mama’s boys trying to hold on to fame in the spotlight for as long as they can to promote that whack a$$ music they create. And just like New York has faded away, so will these brotha’s. Poof-Pow!!! Be Gone already…

83. VA_MAMI says:

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Why are we acting so surprised? We are know real and chance are corny. We all know that these men are doing these shows for money and free pus** (including ray-j). During the whole two months they are sleeping with everyone in the house….how are we really expecting them to really pick a love interest at the end and act like he didn’t just sleep with her roommate last night. These girls know that!! They just wanna be on tv.

84. rosi says:

vh1 I hope you don’t give those User another show ..this is disrespectful to our woman…we woman should never lower our self to these commercial guys..enough is enough

85. Amela says:

Doll you are such a good-hearted person. Thank you for being so inspirational.

86. Ali says:

I’m sooooooooo tired of these “looking for love shows” VH1 please figure something else out. These people are just looking for exposure and they are just messing with these girls. Ray J is the next one who will just take up TV time! whenever their careers seems to fall back, all of a sudden everyone is looking for love. PLEASE STOP THESE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

87. ella jones says:

These guys are doing these shows for money. They are too busy having fun and these girls like hot wings and doll get all wrapped up in these guys. They not looking for love they looking for that money! Face it, no celebrity looks for love on a tv show that’s why you have ‘looking for love 1,2,3,and 4. Ratings…

88. DIANA says:

I think they should tell the girls the show is for fun not for real . why waste the time?

89. diamondray says:

What was the purpose of this show MONEY ! Like you Mothers love PLEASE NO MORE Because they are not looking for luv just $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

90. MRS. WILLIAMS says:

WOMEN ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT BEINGS ON THIS PLANET. WOMEN SHOULD NOT OPEN THEIRSELVES TO EXPOSORE OF MEN THAT DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE FEELINGS BUT THEIR OWN. YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND ARE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TO BE SOMEONES FAME. NO ONE CAN REALLY GET MAD. WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED FROM THE FIRST SHOW? WE HAVE TO BE SMARTER THAN THAT. BUT OVIOUSLY YOU ALL ARE SMART BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO T.V.

91. a real sister says:

Pasty Doll, Jackie or what ever the hell you call yourself. How stupid is it to say you are happy winning a phony competition. You are not cute in my opinion, and sassy was more of a real down to earth sister than you ever will be. If anyone one should get their own vh1 reality show, It should be sassy or mamacita. You “doll” have no personality, and you are not sexy. Sassy and Hot Wings both look better than you, and I bet once you get the rap video that you are trying to be in out of your system, People won’t know who the hell you were. You need to get a tan. How dare you judge sassy. At least Sassy has some talent and a personality. You need to stay off the camera and focus on a career outside of law Please. You are not all of that.

92. lucious l says:

omg i clearly wasted my time watching this show. Are they singers I wouldnt know and I love hip hop. the show got what they wanted, money.. I will not be watching vh1 anymore please dont give these posers another show!!!!!

93. sonya says:

I knew this was not going anywhere. Poca would have been the right one to pick. But I see now, that the show is just about fame. They are not looking for love. Chance I didnt expect to be ready to settle down, but I did expect more out of Real! Oh well, I guess there will be Real Chance of Love 3.

94. Heart says:

Hot Wings and Doll are not the only ones who got played. The viewers did too. Why keep doing these shows when they are never successful? What a waste of time. I, for one, will NOT watch if there is (and we know there will be) a Season 3. And what is with no more reunion shows? Oh, I know, that way we don’t have to listen to the BS filled excuses as to why the relationships didn’t work….

95. The Main Man says:

some1 should tell doll the only reason she won is that real don’t like black women…and thats his choice…but why bring Sassy along when you wasn’t gonna pick her anyway?….btw…Sassy you are sexxy as hell

96. HOTWINGSFAN says:

OK well i watched this season faithfully and after reading hot wings and Doll’s interviews realized this stuff is SOOOOOOOO fake! Like i lost all respect for VH1 reality shows. I might not even watch RAY J 2… Like Doll said, she’s not a goody two shoes AT ALL.. yet the show made it seem as if she was the perfect little girl…. Just stupid

97. Alicia says:

I think Real and Chance are just jack-ass nobodies that play with people’s feelings. I could tell the whole show that they were fake !+*)%@+@%(%+##+ es and had no intention of having a relationship with anyone. Go back to being NOBODIES….stop playing games with feelings!!! Nothing but players….which is the same as LOSERS!

98. Christa says:

i cant beleive that they dnt have a relationship with the guys looks like all the vh1 love shows are FAKE.

99. Drayke says:

This whole season felt faker all along than any of the other dating shows Vh1 has done. For one, the challenges had nothing to do with getting to know the girls. They were all about stroking Real and Chance’s egos and showing how the girls could help their “music careers.”

There was no real tension or drama either. Overall very disappointing, and it’s becoming clear that Real and Chance are too love with themselves and each other to ever love a girl. Let’s get back to ILNY3 or get something new!

100. teeka says:

both real and chance should have never did this show agian cause they knew that they were going to pick a girl and make the public think that they were truly here for love knowing damn well they wasnt and i thought that real was a nice guy cause of how he was on the show and after the first show when chance didint pick anybody i would have never went in the show for him anyway they just did both show for money.

101. MCJ12 says:

ALL THIS IS A BUNCH OF BULL!!!! IF ALL THESE SHOWS YALL HAVE HAD IN THE PASS ARE LIKE THIS, Y MKE EM??? DIS IS JUS RIDICULOUS!!!! A WASTE OF MY TIME TO WATCH!!! STOP WITH THE FAKE S*&%!!! THNGS DAT GO ON IN PEOPLE NEIGHBORHOODS ARE MORE WORTH WATCHING DEN DIS S#$%!! AT LEAST WE WOULD KNW ITS REAL!!!

102. vhi watcher says:

I do want them to come out with a season 3 so i can apply and go up there for fame and to tell them they are corny just like they are. I don’t care if i made it past the first night a lot of these girls new that’s why they go up here to get exposed regardless if they get them or not. they look like played #)@_#$*#_^)$_@_ vampires hey vh1 can you let me start my own show if you let the goof troops get their show i can do one way better than them I like new york shows least they funny and better. they even had the nerve to kick someone out talking about drama how much drama chance showed on i love ny. I wonder how they mom feel about the way they treat these ladies. I hope chance and real read this neither one is cute ones to short and the other one gap needs to go. Oh better not make a season 3 I will apply and i make it I’m coming to expose you. I show you how to play someone.

103. sunshine says:

I do want them to come out with a season 3 so i can apply and go up there for fame and to tell them they are corny just like they are. I don’t care if i made it past the first night a lot of these girls new that’s why they go up here to get exposed regardless if they get them or not. they look like played *^@&^+~+_^`_`!~ vampires hey vh1 can you let me start my own show if you let the goof troops get their show i can do one way better than them I like new york shows least they funny and better. they even had the nerve to kick someone out talking about drama how much drama chance showed on i love ny. I wonder how they mom feel about the way they treat these ladies. I hope chance and real read this neither one is cute ones to short and the other one gap needs to go. Oh better not make a season 3 I will apply and i make it I’m coming to expose you. I show you how to play someone.

104. baby says:

It is all for the money and the fam.

105. sunshine says:

I do want them to come out with a season 3 so i can apply and go up there for fame and to tell them they are corny just like they are. I don’t care if i made it past the first night a lot of these girls new that’s why they go up here to get exposed regardless if they get them or not. they look like played !#%@*)&@$(*^_&& vampires hey vh1 can you let me start my own show if you let the goof troops get their show i can do one way better than them I like new york shows least they funny and better. they even had the nerve to kick someone out talking about drama how much drama chance showed on i love ny. I wonder how they mom feel about the way they treat these ladies. I hope chance and real read this neither one is cute ones to short and the other one gap needs to go. Oh better not make a season 3 I will apply and i make it I’m coming to expose you. I show you how to play someone.

106. Romesha says:

hey……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..so how do you feel right know.You and him stil together.ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do you still love him at this point. ok call me at 13233346881 love,romesha walker$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Happy daysssssssssssssssssss…………..

107. romesha says:

I know that real is cute but……………………………..y do he have 2 be so……… dum at one point you know????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

108. THUG MIIZZ3Z says:

I FEEL LIKE VH1 SHOULD’NT MAKE THESE REALITY SHOWS AS JUST A FRONT… I MEAN I’M ANOTHER ONE WHO WATCHED THE SHOW FAITHFULLY… AND AFTER READING THE INTERVIEWS I FEEL LIKE THESE SHOWS ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME… SO IF IT’S NOT REAL THE SHOWS SHOULDN’T BE AIRED…

109. BonishkaRai says:

i agree w/ doll about sassy. i don’t like her either. i am glad that doll won b/c she is so genuine and down to earth. but it is really weird that she and real aren’t talking to each other. like what the _%&$)@!$(!%`~@$@ dude.

110. PREET=3 says:

I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, ALL THE WAY BACK TO FLAVOR OF LOVE, U CAN TELL THESE WOMEN ARE SEEKING FAME AND TV TIME. AND I THINK SO ARE THE GUYS AND VH1 WANTS RATING. SO EVERYBODY IS PLAYING EVERYBODY, I HAVE NOT SEEN NOT ONE OF VH1 SHOWS PRODUCE A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP.

111. Femme says:

We love you Doll

112. brownie says:

chance and real are jerks with a fake show.

113. DOLL HATER says:

UUUUUUUUUUmmmmmmmmmmmm THATS wut i was thinking wen Real pickd doll OVER SASSY. This realty stuff is a fluke. DOLL U R NOT HOT U COULDENT EVEN FILL YO YELLOW DRESS OUT PROPERLY. UGHA U HAVE ORANGATANG (()_++&))_%&(*& TYS..

114. AARON says:

GIVE DOLL A SHOW…I WANT TO BE ON IT DAMMNN I KNOW I KUD WIN HER HEART THATS MY TYPE!

115. Lola says:

I am so done with VH1 and all of their shows! They are nothing but a waste of space and time. What’s the point if this crap is all fake, plus you took away the reunions! Dummies! I’m done. RCOL2 was the worst and most boring season of any show, and please do not let these two clowns get a third season.

116. carmen says:

The show was a Hoax,these boys are fake it was only for the money,trips,food and drinks.Real did the same thang to doll and cornfed no calls no show.Chance is just Chance = 2 nothing do us a favor take the money and get your gap fix and no more show’s thanks idiots.

117. $$ says:

Sassy should have won, she was real and had the whole package, doll was borning, not into real at-all, and a waste of tv time.

118. Krystle says:

Doll you are beautiful ! Do ur thang !!! You def are a strong woman who just knows how to carry herself right…. I hope you and real end up togather u guys were too cute ….

119. Jose says:

Doll you are a bomb ^)(`#(*_^%~)))* girl young and just so so pretty! You have the pretty est lips i hav ever seen. Move on baby! Your bueatifful!

120. Jose says:

Doll you are a bomb @%)~)^$_~+@)_&_ girl young and just so so pretty! You have the pretty est lips i hav ever seen. Move on baby! Your bueatifful!

121. Jose says:

Doll you are a bomb )#!+`++)*)^(!#% girl young and just so so pretty! You have the pretty est lips i hav ever seen. Move on baby! Your bueatifful!

122. Kesha says:

I think this whole reality love show sh.. Is bull. After everything those girls went through at the end they got played. I feel CHANCE is a jackass and REAL is a phony. They did all this to promote themselves and their music. I understand you have to do what u have to do for your career but you should never play with others feelings. Real and Chance need to always remember KARMA IS A !&~%++`)*(^^^$_@)

123. Believing In Love says:

Please do not do another show. Real and Chance all you do is break women’s hearts and get paid for your reailty shows. You talk alot about been spiritual but you are constently cussing and lying on the show. I do respect your parents but when are you two going to grow up and be the men that your parents raised? How do you think your Mom and Dad feels about you saying that you are ready for love and you are just faking it. Wow Mom and Dad I will be praying for your strength in the Lord. Maybe your boys needs to go see your Pastor for counseling.

124. me says:

How do we know that the contestants on these shows aren’t hired and paid as well? We don’t! I am through with these shows I don’t see the point in watching nasty a$$ people get paid to make other people look stupid as hell. VH1 is going to be blocked from my tv.. Dumbest thing I ever seen…

125. simone says:

this is y i hate reality shows there all fake grrr

126. Pamela says:

This ~*^)!#(*#^_(`@(! is freaking ridiculous they keep airing these shows and at the end they pick someone and they don’t even stay together. this world is _(_)*!#*%#`)(#@! ed up spending all this money on these damn shows when it can be helping the economy and homeless people in america were in a recession and they keep spending money on these stupid shows and people keep watching them what good or knowledge does it give you??? none just a waist of time.

127. Pamela says:

This %^$(%`$$%`$($@)) is freaking ridiculous they keep airing these shows and at the end they pick someone and they don’t even stay together. this world is +$!_$#(@*_&^^@#+ ed up spending all this money on these damn shows when it can be helping the economy and homeless people in america were in a recession and they keep spending money on these stupid shows and people keep watching them what good or knowledge does it give you??? none just a waist of time.

128. fake says:

yeah,im not watching vh1 shows no more.stupid,fake all of it.i started watching from flav.but im done.we should all stop watching.

129. Cindy says:

Girl,Iam so proud of you.As you know everything happens for a reason.I know that you are thankful that you found out in the begining that real is not wanting or really ready for a relationship.Thank god that you found out early on.I feel it would be so much harder to deal with if things would have been
    different.You dont deserve someone who doesnt know what they want.Im sure real is a very nice guy,in reality he should have and could have gave you some type of explaination.That is least that he could have done.Well girl I wish you continued success in all that you do.In time your Prince will come along!Take care.Cindy

130. Kola says:

Congratulations Jackie, I cant believe you were in this show to begin with. I am Kola, I remember from College, you were in my American literature class, remember. You were so quiet and shy, and I didnt think you will be on national TV.

But you won the heart of the guys, and every one watching the show.

131. saleema says:

you’ll need to grow the hell up and get together and stop putting a front on for tv because you now in the end you really do love him sincerly saleema.

132. Candy1 says:

I think Real and Chance should stop playing with these girls heart the way they do! They go on the show and have the girls thinking they are going to be with them and after the show it’s on well, the show is over . Hotwings is a good girl for Chance and he is playing with her heart, that not goog!Real I don’t know what to say about you because you are surpose to be the one with his head on right, but you use the girls the same way Chance do.Then you both act like you believe in God so much and your family too! But you hurt people just like the next man that don’t care.Real it happen to you on the other shows you been on, so you know how it feel and Chance too! So why do you both play with other people like that? I hope you both will be happy one day and really be with someone for love, not for a show!!!

133. Ericka says:

REAL & CHANCE to very bad actors,you have to b a fool to believe they were serious.

134. senagrl says:

All celebreality shows are fake. They are all just making up these shows so that they can make more money because they’re not making money anywhere else. If all these shows were real there would only be one season of each show. Either come find love or don’t do the show. I guess they just like hurting people’s feelings.

135. Deann says:

Wow, i honestly thought you’ll were meant for eachother. YOu were the only one that had a sincere connection with him. I guess they do edit alot. So how come there is no reunion??? By the way Love your hair.

136. FAKE ASS REALITY SHOW says:

ALL THESE SHOWS B SO DAMN FAKE OMG THEY JUST NEED RATING THIS !%+`~)@*~`!%`#!~ STUPID, DAMN ALL THE GIRLS ON THESE SHOWS ARE MODELS OR ON SOMEONES VIDEO AND THE REALITY STARS ARE JUST GETTIN PAID

137. FAKE ASS REALITY SHOW says:

ALL THESE SHOWS B SO DAMN FAKE OMG THEY JUST NEED RATING THIS `+^#`*!_)*%(!#%& STUPID, DAMN ALL THE GIRLS ON THESE SHOWS ARE MODELS OR ON SOMEONES VIDEO AND THE REALITY STARS ARE JUST GETTIN PAID

138. Precious Pam says:

i wished real had of picked SASSY, you (Doll) were kinda of phony, and for some reason i don’t think you really liked real, out of the last three he sent home the only one that was REALLY there for him, you flipped flopped and Poca just lied, she even looks sneaky. REAL you (^%+^)_%$##%~_&# ED UP with DOLL you should have picked SASSY.

139. TEE4PREZ says:

Its funny that Hotwings said that VH1 seeked her out. so why on the show they make it seem like the girls /guys are on the show to meet the star of the show and wanted to meet them their whole life when in REALaity they really dont give a rats &+“`+%&@$+`@#) about them…and then they wonder why most of them come on the show to get exposure….main reason why reality show couples never work out…. :)

140. TEE4PREZ says:

Its funny that Hotwings said that VH1 seeked her out. so why on the show they make it seem like the girls /guys are on the show to meet the star of the show and wanted to meet them their whole life when in REALaity they really dont give a rats ^_@+$++$^+$%^_@ about them…and then they wonder why most of them come on the show to get exposure….main reason why reality show couples never work out…. :)

141. babylove says:

i think real and chance need to grow up. stop coming on the tv looking for love and they are not serious.stop playing with people feelings.all thease thing is desrespect real chance grow u bothfakeass.

142. christy says:

so u do not go out him no more so u do love him like u said on the show

143. Leslie says:

Sassy, you go girl! You have chosen the right brother. I would have chosen Real myself because he has always shown that he is real by being a mature person. I like his style because it catches my attention. To me he looks like the type of person in which you would feel comfortable to speak to. The sad part is that you (Sassy) did not stay with him. It was all publicity. You’ll probably see part 3 on Real Chance of Love.

144. michelle says:

doll was the REALEST one in the house.I see why Real picked her,she was lay-back type of person.She was always to herself,never got into to it with the other GIRLS in the house.And drama-free,she was there for real from the beginning to end.She never got too close to the other GIRLS.Because half of them had drama going on.And half of the other girls kind of new she was a threat,that she wouldn’t be going home when real and chance had eliminations.I like doll for that she never had started with others girls,she was there for REAL and not to make friends.Every one should know that when you go on a show to find love your going to bound to get into trouble,have sex then brag about it,and get exposed.Like a girl from Flavor Of Love she was a porn star and lied about it.Another one from For The Love Of Ray J she was married and ray j not having that mess he too cute for that.And another one she was just there to promote her radio station and trying to get noticed by going on the show.There are so many more i want to write it’s too much.But some one heart is bound to get hurt every time they go on a show to find love.Why would you go on a show to get exposed for??.That’s just crazy,and PLAIN STUPID!!!!!I don’t get girls who do that.IS IT JUST TO GET NOTICED ON A SHOW??OR TO REALLY FIND LOVE(like they say).OR TO MAKE THEM TO LOOK STUPID??..WHICH ONE.I mean i watch shows like that and i laugh at some of them because they just want to get noticed.And some of them are really there for LOVE.And some Singers and rappers don’t see it sometimes.WHY??.That’s the question i am wondering in my head right now.But hey you live and you learn!!But i am not here to judge people.So what they do in their lives is there lives.But i really hope people make a better choice on what they do in life.And GIRLS who want to go on SHOWS MAKE SURE YOU DON’T HAVE A BAD PAST AND THINKING THERE NOT GOING TI FIND OUT WHAT YOU DO.OR IF YOUR MARRIED AND GO ON THE SHOW TO GET A DIVORCED JUST TO GO ON SHOW,TO GET ELIMINATED!!this is how i am feeling about shows on vh1.

145. temia says:

hi doll how u and real doin

146. kenny says:

doll i want to date you

147. Monica says:

I LIVE DOLL AND SHE MADE A BEATIFUL COUPLE WITH REAL I HOPE THY GET BACK TOGETHER

148. Erika says:

Hmmm…she’s right she needs to do her own show. I’d be lost without “reality tv” they need to keep doing it

149. cynthia says:

I think that the fact that he has had not contact with you is terrible. If he did not want to be with you he should not have picked you. You just keep on doing what you have been keep going to school and show him what he missed out on.

150. Nicole says:

I really wanted Sassy to win but i guess since he really didnt want anybody it was for the best Doll won

151. Angel says:

I think that it is real odd that neither Doll or Hot Wings has spoken with Real and Chance. Makes me wonder if they were really trying to find love or reality fame!!!

152. lisa says:

Hi jackie, I went to goddard school with you back in the days… glad to see you up out of brockton and doing your thang, take care and hopefully we will cross paths again soon… muahhh

153. Amanda says:

Her story about Real sounds a lot like Cornfeds story. He didnt contact either one of them after the show. I think the Stallionares just want the publicity and thats it.

154. Andrew Grushkin says:

HELL YEA I LOVE THAT YOU PUTTING BROcKTON ON THE MAP FINALLY I GEUSS THE ONLY WAY WE ARE GONNA BE FAMOUS IN THIS *&@~&+%$`$!_@+&_ TY cITY IS FOOTBALL OR REALITY SHOWS

155. Andrew Grushkin says:

HELL YEA I LOVE THAT YOU PUTTING BROcKTON ON THE MAP FINALLY I GEUSS THE ONLY WAY WE ARE GONNA BE FAMOUS IN THIS %)@+)%+(**@`!@%$ TY cITY IS FOOTBALL OR REALITY SHOWS

156. selina says:

what happened to the reunion show?

157. Rebecca says:

Real & Chance are two arogant $+`+^^$$`&+!^)+% ers who just want exposer. There music sucks and i dont know anybody who listens to them. They should never be allowed on a reality show again. they just sicken me. Just the sight of them makes me wanna puke.

158. Beckie says:

I just love how Real and Chance are always worried about if a girl is on the show for them or fame. Huh I guess the should be worried because that must be all they want. Why would they even put these girls through this if they were not even going to attempt to stay in contact. So anyone with the bright idea of going on a “show” to find love hopefully you do get some fame from it. Not trying to bash the show because I watch it and it cracks me up. But come on now. You have to be stupid to think that you can fall in love wiyh a person when you have no chance at gettin to truly know them 100%. Attraction on the other hand of course can be there but maybe it is time for people to figure out that it does not work. best of luck to all the girls on the show and to Real and Chance. You never know you might find love if you actually continue talking to the women that come on your shows to put money in your bank accounts.

159. netta says:

Why haven’t it been a reuion show becasue I really want to see what happened after the show I thought Doll and Real made a real good couple I thougt she was a real nice girl for him I hope this is their last show cause it gets boring after a while seeing them have girls on there for them and they don’t really want to be with them.

160. daniel says:

doll u need 2 get a show i would b there so damn fast u r so fine

161. SheenaBaby says:

Heeelllll Yeeeeaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still got a REAL chance of Love with REAL. Where do I audition???????????????????

162. micka says:

he dont love her thats all for tv he play cron fed she was just like doll he sucks and they music suck and i hope he gets whats coming to him buy playing these girls looking like a pound puppy

163. MizzJacquetta says:

I SURE NOT WATCH ANOTHER RCOL3 NEVER I SHOULD QUIT WATCHING THIS PIECE OF +%*&~!+@~(+**!@+ CHANCE AND REAL I SOOOOO DISSPOIANETED Y’ALL!!!!!

164. Stasha D says:

I think Real is an `#%@%^`))`#$#+( hole. I don’t care. He is a faker, and anyone who knows anything about reality show love, knows that these men sign contracts, which means that even if he chose you, he will be choosing someone else next season. I hate that Real pretends to be all in love and then treats these girls the way he does after the show, he picks good girls. They wanna girl that will be true, knowing they are doing another show next season, sad. He’s lame. At least Chance puts himself out there, and didn’t pick anyone last season, so he seems like an `#%@%^`))`#$#+( hole at first glance, but it’s really Real because he lies, and masks himself seem sweet. REAL, YOU ARE REAL FREAKING LAME, CUT YOUR HAIR AND BE A DAMN MAN!!!

165. tay says:

you know what on reality tv the guys never stay with the girls so its not a shock for me

166. pebblez says:

It is no wonder those girls didn’t hear from the brothers again, those boys are in denial. They are bi-sexuals who merely wanted free lay, and television exposure. Doll, you gave up that ass on more than one occasion…Poor baby. Count yourselves lucky all you received was a ‘dismissal.’

167. ashley says:

personally i think real and chance are gay *##*$@#%^`~`+$!$^ es and these girls need to get that through there heads

168. agnes says:

Doll keep up with ur hard work ur story almost like my but for me I was 11 years old whn my dad died I only lift with my mom but my mom now I dnt know her well about so just be u boo everthing will be ok.

169. raynah says:

i know how you really feel i had that same problem my parents died when i was 5 so i barely knew them and so….i really think u nd real was a gud and kutee couple bt both real and chance was just their for a show its nt even reality tv so idk y they kall it that cause every love game show they wind up nt even goin out with the person they picked that so *%^_$(#!%+&~~@_^ ed up bt love u hot wings and doll *no homo*

170. diamond says:

man doll u and real was a cute couple and hot wings and chance so i wish u all was still together and i wonder if they will have another real and chace of love that is so sad i want 2 cry right now but i wont i hope u found da right one 4 u and who will make u happy and i wish u da best

171. Bridget says:

Sassy was a better fit for Real. Not to say that I didn’t like Doll, because I do, I just thought Sassy was better suited for him.

172. 4846576 says:

What a lovely day for a 4846576! SCK was here

173. 2369476 says:

What a lovely day for a 2369476! SCK was here

174. To a some a number of companies usually are trouble-free along with uncomplicated with the purpose of test. Initial tip is as soon as type in the mobile phone number involved inside the lookup field, the quash phone lookup internet site will after that carry absent the procedure as unearth the details.