Tool Academy 2‘s Tyler Busted

ta2_1_vn28_24

Over the weekend, TMZ reported that Tyler Synon of Tool Academy 2 was arrested after a scuffle in an Arizona bar, which ended with him being thrown out and retaliating on a wall and a sign, damaging both when he hit them. The funny thing about this story (or, really, its coverage) is that the police were able to detect that they were in the midst of a reality star via the tattoo of the show’s logo he had on his leg (thus giving TMZ a reason to report it). It was this week’s episode, coincidentally, that Tyler received that tattoo:

ta2_8_k29_201

And, as you can see from the screen shot of the premiere at the top of this post, his nickname is “Tat-Tool.” Those are some prescient producers right there.

Anyway, the good (“good”) news is that Tyler’s back on the streets and ready to shine more toolishness on the world. He told TMZ:

“I just got out of jail, I don’t like the feeling, the tool is out of his cage and back on the prowl. I’m glad to be out it was a stupid reason, hitting the sign! There were 5 guards trying to hold me down but I’m a beast, they tried to tackle me, I tried to get them off of me.”

Now we can breathe a collective sigh of relief. [TMZ]

Tool Academy 2 show page
Tool Academy videos and extras

1. Gina says:

What a dummy. Especially to get a tat of that on yourself, didn’t Season 1 contestants do the same thing? And Rock of Love girls got tats too, and Real and Chance of Love girls, wow I just realized how stupid some people can be on these shows. Entertaining non the less but now I know why my friends make fun of me for watching them lol

2. Susan says:

And I thought the show had changed him. Shame on me to believe that a tool can actually change. Once a tool always a tool I guess. oh well. I have now lost all respect for him.

3. Michelle says:

Um apparently Tool Academy hasn’t helped Tyler at all! It’s called grow up, try it!

4. MARIE says:

THIS IS JUST STUPID JUST TO GET ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!IDIOT

5. Jessica says:

I can’t believe that he would still go out and act like a complete idiot. I love to watch the Tool Academy and when I do it makes me thank my lucky stars that my boyfriend isn’t a douche bag. I hope shae dumps his ^^*^)$!$%@%*^)(

6. rosee says:

awww he was my favorite one. I wanted him to win. but he went back to being a tool i guess .

7. TAT-TOOL says:

WHATS UP EVERYONE… SO I JUST WANTA LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT HOW THEY ARE PUTTING THIS S*** IS NOT EVEN WHAT REALLY HAPPENED… YA I WAS DRUNK BUT ISNT THAT WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO OUT??? THEIR FLIMSY SIGN ISNT BROKEN.. AND I NEVER HIT A WALL.. OR SWUNG AT ANYONE!! ITS A REALLY SMALL TOWN AND IF YOUVE BEEN TO HAVASU.. YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW SECURITY AND COPS ARE HERE… ZERO TOLERENCE!!!! EVEN AT THE SMALLEST THINGS!!! SORRY FOR THE FANS I HAVE DISSAPPOINTED.. BUT JUST GET OVER IT SERIOUSLY… LIFE GOES ON AND THIS WAS BLOWN WAY OUTTA PROPORTION.. LATE!

8. FATL3W says:

EVERYONE IS SO DUMB IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING A TOOL. SO WHAT HE GOT KICKED OUT OF BAR. DO YOU KNOW THE REASON “NO” SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I WOULD KNOW I AM HIS BROTHER IT WASNT EVEN THAT BIG OF A DEAL. SOME GUY WAS TALKIN ~_(@@)`*$)@&!%+` TO HIM (FOR BEIN ON THE SHOW YOU LOVE TO WATCH) HE TOLD HIM WHATS UP. THEY ASKED HIM TO LEAVE AND WHEN HE SAID FINE I JUST WANA GET MY G/F, THEY SAID NO JUST LEAVE!! WHAT WOULD YOU DO, HUH. SO YEAH HE HIT A SIGN WHOA OH NO LETS LOCK HIM UP B/C HE HIT MY $2 SIGN AND GAVE IT A DENT. LAKE HAVASU IS A JOKE AND ANYONE WHO LIVES THERE OR GOES THERE KNOWS THAT. YOU GOT ANY ?s WHY DONT YOU JUST ASK TYLER HE WILL TELL UP FRONT WHATS UP. MYSPACE.COM/TYLERSYNON TMZ JUST POSTS WHAT YOU WANA HEAR

9. TAT-TOOL says:

OH YA AND ONE OTHER THING…. I WAS WEARING PANTS THAT NIGHT… AND THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT ANYONE SEEN MY TAT!!! THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT THERE ABOUT THIS MADNESS!!!

10. Susan says:

Thanks for explaining yourself Tyler. I believe you. I hope you and Shea win the show because you two are so cute and you’re doing so well. She is lucky to have a guy like you.

11. Dora says:

Well wat ever hapend like u said its life! things happend 2 all of us. Anyways just wanted to wish u and your girl good luck i hope u two win. I think u really tired to work things out with our girlfriend. Shes’s a lucky women!!!!!

12. P2009 says:

Stew and Amanda should leave they look like some straight up trash. If VH1 awards them the money I will never watch the Tool Academy again. I also would have to add that since they eliminated Leah and Dre P that they should also send Amanda pierced ugly face home since Amanda is a tool herself she doesn’t deserve the money either. Let them get strung along but, they should not win the big prize at the end.

13. Ann says:

Too bad Dre P and Hot Wings(from Real Chance of Love) are together now. But yah Tyler…I hope you guys win the show. And I know how it is with them small towns…everyones in everyones business and they make a big _@~!`~%#~(+~$^&+ ing deal over everything just to start drama!!!

14. Jamie says:

Too bad Dre P and Hot Wings(from Real Chance of Love) are together now. But yah Tyler…I hope you guys win the show. And I know how it is with them small towns…everyones in everyones business and they make a big $!((%%$_#*!$%@#^ ing deal over everything just to start drama!!!

15. Kelsey Floyd says:

Omg! he was the hottest and my favorite!

16. 1_BOSSLADY says:

)%$%)_$$$$+()`^_ happens! All the media wants to do is make everyone else out to be the bad guy. Tyler, I respect you and wish you and Shea the best of luck! I have been rooting for you both the whole time!

17. 1_BOSSLADY says:

^_`+)@#@#$)*$(($ happens! All the media wants to do is make everyone else out to be the bad guy. Tyler, I respect you and wish you and Shea the best of luck! I have been rooting for you both the whole time!

18. suzanne says:

omg tyler is so cute and his girl was so nasty and beneath him looks wise what up tyler they should mak eaa reality show where he sweeps me off my feet and we fall in love together yeah yeah yeah

19. suzanne says:

love suzanne future love of tylers

20. Marissa says:

are tyler and Shea still together?

21. On the equal instance, the service you hold used self-control display a message whilst more essentials be able to survive obtained meant for you since public records by the side of a nominal fee. On this moment you be capable of decide with the purpose of try the request with unique reverse service search. A quantity of services possibly will possess slightly uncommon details.

22. Are you being pranked via a consistent midnight unknown caller lately. You tried to search theme the online worlds every night even needn’t at what time be the owner of of a name on or after a telephone number.