For The Last Time, Guys: RAY J IS NOT DANGER’S BABYDADDY

danger_daddy

Lately, I’ve been feeling like half of my job is VH1 show coverage, and the other half is explaining that Ray J is not the father of Danger’s baby. HE’S NOT THE FATHER. The For the Love of Ray J 2 supertrailer, which features a very pregnant Danger proclaiming, “Me and Ray are having a baby!” has only added to the confusion. Thankfully, Danger has clarified this line on her Twitter: “It cut me off I went on to say ‘Just kidding her Godfather.’” [sic] OK? So that settles it!

(Except it doesn’t since I’m sure I’m just going to have to explain this 5,000 more times. Welcome to my life.)

For The Love of Ray J show pages
For The Love of Ray J full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes
Ray J Attends Danger’s Baby Shower
Danger Says: Ray J Got Me Pregnant. We Say: Not So Fast.
Preggo Change-O: Danger Says She ISN’T Pregnant
Danger Photos

1. ChaCha Fance says:

Ummmm yea I feel bad for you b/c some people will NEVER get it through their heads! It’s like talking to a wall!!

2. mba says:

um yeah, you could always get a real job (no pun intended).

3. Wake Up Call says:

LOL! I think it would be best for the person who blogs this to ignore Danger period, or just ignore For the Love of Ray J all together. This is the worst show, second worst show I should say, (’cause I Want to Work For Pathetic Diddy tops it all) If Kayne West needs an Ego Check, why can’t we do it for Pathetic Diddy; he ain’t god, nor even hot! Yuck!

4. brookie22 says:

I HOPE NOT!!!!!! RayJ is toooo damn Hottt to be a baby daddy!!!!!!!!!!

5. fanclub says:

Ray J is the dad! Hollywood cannot have an Black newbie baby daddy having unprotected sex with 14 mostly White women. That’s a big no no!

Take a look at what I found: http://www.theinsider.com/action/rd/marlonb.wordpress.com/2009/02/17/for-the-love-of-ray-j/

6. fanclub says:

Look at what I found: http://www.theinsider.com/action/rd/marlonb.wordpress.com/2009/02/17/for-the-love-of-ray-j/

7. alicia says:

go and find your babydaddy and live the people them man.if i was in the house i would give you a bet down @~^~%“+%~%&)%$_+

8. joel says:

ray you have 2 come down to puerto rico and partty whit me bro!!! lest do it!!!! bring some fine girls

9. TAYLOR. L says:

HEY RAY J J I REALLY LOVE YOUR SHOWS YOU R SO FUNNY I WOULD LOVE 4 U TO SEND ME SOME MAIL BACK BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR FANS TAYLOTR

10. sivad:)(: says:

LOL! I thought that clip was hilarious, thank The Lord he’s not the father!

11. Esmeralda says:

what is the purpose of u making an appearance on for the love of ray jay2? is it to make sure that he picks the girl that is right for him!

12. DavisGirl says:

I think that ray is the father and Danger is CRAZY he should have never got with someone like that…

13. janice says:

when i first saw the clip of Danger on the tv and then ray j said we are having a baby, i felt like crying. Even though im not a contestant i have true geniune love for him and its been that way for years. I huged him at the budbilliken parade thats the closet i got but dont ever scare me that way i still believe that im go meet him and fall in love one day in not crazy or stalking but im working on becoming successful then traveling the world and geting my man yea i said it

14. hfhrfnxs says:

RAY J IS DANGERS BABY DADDY AND YALL ALL KNOW IT. YALL NEED TO STOP FRONTIN AND LEARN THAT AINT NOBODY GONNA BELIEVE YOU JUST BECAUSE YALL SAY IT.

15. nicey says:

just putting this out there, sorry

if you look at what she said earlier, she was filming at the mansion til december, the baby was born the first week of october. So unless she told the driver to take her to gabriels house when she got kicked off the show, nicks brother is not the dad

I think they are trying to save face. ray doesnt want to be a dad, she engaged, or married to someone else so it makes sense that they would try to make it seem like she got preg after the show. Behind the sceens he probably siged over his rights to the child to nicks brother, and they decided he should be in the childs life as a godfather. Plus how bad do you think his public image would be if the truth was known?

16. NICKEY says:

They really expect people to believe that 2-4 weeks after she got of the show she met and had sex with this guy and got pergnant? Its possible but not likely.

What is likely is that she purposely messed up with her birth control to get pregnant and keep ray in her life because she did love him and she felt threatend by the other girls.

I got pregnant in late december and had my daughter the last week in September, a week early.
    And for the ones in doubt, a woman is pregnant for 40 weeks (10 months) They just say nine months because you give birth some where in your ninth month. If you go past your due date then your considered 10 months pregnant.

Yes I do have a life, but Im also very sharp so i can spot a cover-up a mile away.

But i feel bad for the kid because shes really going to grow up thinking that someone else is her father, and that really effects a child once they find out the truth. And it will come out but the sooner the better.

17. lolita says:

omgeee at first i though WTFFF!!!!! buht she is hot af no homo

18. BabyGirl says:

Danger Do U Even Know who your Baby Daddy is Because on the Ray J Reunion U said that you wasn’t Pregnant so u lied to La La On the Reunion and u said that u Not ready to a Mother so when you was guest on For the Love of Ray J U said that having Ray J baby So U need 2 stop lying on Ray J and u need to find your real Baby Daddy……

19. lol says:

you is not pregant ray j i’am sorry for you because u just doing the show for the money that why u going two have a nother show it’s all fake every ne say that incolding me if dont belive me lets see if they r going t have another love for rayj

20. jasmine says:

it’s all fake just doingit for the money

21. realloveforRJ says:

hey i feel that she knew all along that, that wasnt his baby and you could tell because she knew rj’s friend and it was possible that she could have slept with any1 b4 being with rj and and no no1 will 4get dat it aint his baby rj u better get your fone # change you never know she might want you but the baby this and that or either there might be aonther gurl saying this mi baby daddy just cuz you got the money adn not the love……not tryin to talk bout mi gurl danger she was kewl in way and in some she was scary so man i feel y she was let out of the house.and good luck to you and the new born……awwwwwwwww…. naw her charity faith some charmign and sweet.

22. lola says:

Please, I would eliminate myself if I was one of those girls.
    he acts like he is all that, and the way he rejects the girls, and the way he wants the girls to act (all over him)please, he displays a behavior that represents a real player….

23. melissa says:

I’M GOING TO PUT IT LIKE THIS,I LIKED DANGER AT ONE POINT BUT AFTER SEEING HER ON RAY J SECOND SHOW I CAN’T STAND HER %^)$$`~^)%#$@`^ WHY DOES SHE THINK SHE ALL THAT WHEN SHE AINT NOTHING BUT A HOE %^)$$`~^)%#$@`^ $+$#&*_*@++$~^%#+ WHO ^+(!$_^*+__()($` ED RAY J RIGHT AWAY PLUS SMASHING THE HOMIE.IF I WAS ONE OF THE GIRLS ON THAT SHOW I WOULD SLAPPED HER LIKE A $+$#&*_*@++$~^%#+ SHE IS.O HOE %^)$$`~^)%#$@`^ I WOULD FEEL EMBARRESSED IF I WAS HER,THIS IS MY OPINION MAN I CAN’T STAND HER HOW IN THE ^+(!$_^*+__()($` IS SHE GOING TO JUDGE ANOTHA FEMALE WHEN SHE THE MAIN ONE THATS LOUD AND NASTY BI-POLAR $+$#&*_*@++$~^%#+ ^+(!$_^*+__()($` U DANGER THOES GIRLS ARE WAY PRETTIER THAN YOU…….

24. melissa says:

I’M GOING TO PUT IT LIKE THIS,I LIKED DANGER AT ONE POINT BUT AFTER SEEING HER ON RAY J SECOND SHOW I CAN’T STAND HER +_~%`(!_(*(^!~+ WHY DOES SHE THINK SHE ALL THAT WHEN SHE AINT NOTHING BUT A HOE +_~%`(!_(*(^!~+ ^@@&&)+*@_(~(^)^( WHO ##+)~*&@+&%*~&(^ ED RAY J RIGHT AWAY PLUS SMASHING THE HOMIE.IF I WAS ONE OF THE GIRLS ON THAT SHOW I WOULD SLAPPED HER LIKE A ^@@&&)+*@_(~(^)^( SHE IS.O HOE +_~%`(!_(*(^!~+ I WOULD FEEL EMBARRESSED IF I WAS HER,THIS IS MY OPINION MAN I CAN’T STAND HER HOW IN THE ##+)~*&@+&%*~&(^ IS SHE GOING TO JUDGE ANOTHA FEMALE WHEN SHE THE MAIN ONE THATS LOUD AND NASTY BI-POLAR ^@@&&)+*@_(~(^)^( ##+)~*&@+&%*~&(^ U DANGER THOES GIRLS ARE WAY PRETTIER THAN YOU…….

25. melissa says:

I’M GOING TO PUT IT LIKE THIS,I LIKED DANGER AT ONE POINT BUT AFTER SEEING HER ON RAY J SECOND SHOW I CAN’T STAND HER $*$&@$)@`+)`$)! WHY DOES SHE THINK SHE ALL THAT WHEN SHE AINT NOTHING BUT A HOE $*$&@$)@`+)`$)! $+~$!+~%_~)`(*`@^ WHO _(~^+_))@(**~_^@ ED RAY J RIGHT AWAY PLUS SMASHING THE HOMIE.IF I WAS ONE OF THE GIRLS ON THAT SHOW I WOULD SLAPPED HER LIKE A $+~$!+~%_~)`(*`@^ SHE IS.O HOE $*$&@$)@`+)`$)! I WOULD FEEL EMBARRESSED IF I WAS HER,THIS IS MY OPINION MAN I CAN’T STAND HER HOW IN THE _(~^+_))@(**~_^@ IS SHE GOING TO JUDGE ANOTHA FEMALE WHEN SHE THE MAIN ONE THATS LOUD AND NASTY BI-POLAR $+~$!+~%_~)`(*`@^ _(~^+_))@(**~_^@ U DANGER THOES GIRLS ARE WAY PRETTIER THAN YOU…….

26. Chram says:

people should’nt be talking what they don’t know. For the love of ray j season one, I wish danger would of been the right gril for Ray J. well but it did’nt happen. For a fact the baby she having is not Ray j Its connon. People just loves gossup, therefore keep in suspence and make them thick that its ray j baby. although he is the godfather of the baby danger is going have. danger I’m a great fan of your\and also ray j. I injoy the show vh1 season 2 of ray j. and the silly girls in the show. they are not the right ones for Ray j.

27. Tiffany says:

You know what u should hear what Danger said about Maria Carey and Nick Cannon. She also dawgs Ray J in this interview with a radio station. http://dangerandrayj.blogspot.com/

28. mizz.kk says: