Real Chance Of Love 2 Recap – Finale – So That’s That, Then

To the immediate future, and not a second beyond it…

rcol2_finale_bbp_60

Cheers!

Now that we know that things fizzled out immediately between Hot Wings and Chance and Doll and Real, it seems a little pointless to mire ourselves in the details of the Real Chance of Love 2 finale, which was all about testing connections that frayed so easily. So instead of a full recap, let’s say goodbye to all and call it a day.

Goodbye, Pocahontas.

rcol2_finale_bbp_17

You were shamed for doing something that women on VH1 have heretofore been praised for. Next time, wear your threesome badge with pride. It doesn’t make you a bad person, just an experienced one.

Goodbye, Sassy.

rcol2_finale_bbp_54

You always sounded on the verge of falling asleep, and I often couldn’t blame you for that. You also provided this wonderful exchange with Real when he busted out your audition tape:

Sassy: I look good on camera!
Real: You ain’t gotta be conceited.
Sassy: I’m not!

Hmmm, maybe you had to be there. Anyway, when placed in front of the proper background, you provide glamour:

rcol2_finale_bbp_8

It may be ’90s Glamour Shots-type glamour, but hey, this is VH1: we take whatever glamour we can get.

Also, maybe you are a dominatrix so kudos for being able to get your freak on without getting spanked for it:

rcol2_finale_bbp_42

Instead, you’re the one who does the spanking. ‘Atta girl.

Goodbye, Mamacita.

rcol2_finale_bbp_3

I will miss the weird things that you said (“After tonight, if we act retarded, if we act cute, like that’s gonna, like, depend on, like, whether we stay or not,” and “I wish you both the best of luck ever”) and the even weirder things you did…

rcol2_finale_bbp_28

…especially with your boobs…

rcol2_12_gif1

…and your, uh, not boobs…

rcol2_finale_bbp_26

Goodbye, Doll.

rcol2_finale_bbp_5

No, you do not look like a fat pig in that.

Thank you for being adorable and teaching me how to love all over again.

rcol2_12_gif2

Goodbye, Hot Wings.

rcol2_finale_bbp_37

Thank you for being adventurous both around alligators…

rcol2_finale_bbp_35

…and Chance…

rcol2_finale_bbp_56

…you never took any of his crap, even during the final elimination (“When [love's] staring you in your face, why you questioning it?”). It may seem like a whole bunch of effort for nothing at this point, but just believe that it had a higher purpose. One that we may not even fully understand yet.

Goodbye, Real and Chance.

rcol2_finale_bbp_10

rcol2_finale_bbp_23

rcol2_finale_bbp_40

rcol2_finale_bbp_34

You were both very expressive.

Goodbye, Yeti.

rcol2_finale_bbp_1

I think I’m gonna miss you most of all! Thanks for encapsulating this absurdity so well.

One last walk of shame (since it’s always the best part of these finales)…

rcol2_finale_bbp_29

rcol2_finale_bbp_30

rcol2_finale_bbp_44

rcol2_finale_bbp_45

…and we’re done. You can check out more finale screen shots in the gallery below. That’s all I’ve got. But really at this point, haven’t I given you enough?

View Photo Gallery

The Celebreality Interview – Hot Wings
The Celebreality Interview – Doll
The Celebreality Interview – Mamacita
Real Chance of Love 2 show page
Real Chance of Love videos and extras

1. latonya says:

I was very disappointed with the chose Real made. Sisssy was the only woman that keep it real the whole time. She never changed. Chance I wish you Loove with Hot Wings.. Good choise….

2. GEE says:

CHANCE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE I WAS SO MAD! WHEN HE PICKED HOT WINGS, SHE WAS JUST A BIG CRY BABY, AND CHANCE FELT VULNERABLE TO HER CRY BABY !)$&_@!#_`~#+@* AS FAR AS REAL HE SHOULD HAVE PICKED SASSY, ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS REAL WITH HIM FROM THE BEGINNING, DOLL INTENTIONS WAS TO HOOK UP WITH CHANCE SO HER WHOLE OUTLOOK CHANGED AS SHE GOT CLOSER TO REAL, BUT I THINK REAL FOLLOWED HIS HEART, AND AM PREETY SURE REAL AND CHANCE BANGED A FEW OF THE SAME CHICKS BEFORE IN THEIR LIVES ALONG THE WAY. SO IT IS WHAT IT IS, BUT CHANCE YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME DUDE, MAMACITA WAS THE ~$&)**++&@&`&&~#

3. kaeja says:

look u should have pick mamcita diz cry baby azz &%$@*#%!&`*~_*@&% she aint gon do nun but run over u n u a dumm ******** boy u stupid picken dat slant teeth@@@@@@@

4. dakid says:

you all know that real and chance never had a relationship with either one of the dumb@.$.$ females!

5. Big Les says:

I believe both brother was never serious from the start of the show. It will be a realchance of love 3. also, I think real should have pick sassy she was the only one who kept is real.

6. tyzgurl says:

When will everybody get it through their head….they are both gay.

7. p says:

chance messed up once again he should still be with risky

8. mika says:

i think chance should have picked mamacita!! HOt wingZ knew what the hell she was doin’…it worked when he wanted to send her home the last time when she CRIED & pleaded her case!! She totally took Over HIS show… and put the blame on him like IT WAS HER SHOW!! LIKE ^$&)#$__$“()%_ MON’ CHANCE, U CANT SEE SHE GOT U ALL FIGURED OUT””clank clank”’!! SHE AINT WANNA LOSE CUZ she was 2 CLOSE TO fame & MONeyZZZZ!!
    —men—-

9. mika says:

i think Chance should have picked Mamacita!! HOT WINGz HAD CHANCE ALL FIGURED OUT!! I MEAN *!(&*)##~*~`@#` MMON’ CHANCE, THIS IS YOUR SHOW, SHE TOOK OVER ON THE FINALE….LIKE U WERE on HEr show!! She knew that it worked the last time when she CRIED & PLEADED HER CASE…SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOIN…”what r u here for”!! lol R U SERIOUS…I WOULD’VE BEEN LIKE “wut the hell u tlk’n for” SHE WANT THAT MONEY & THAT FAME ((she didnt want to lose it))…trust and believe that!!

10. liz says:

I’m SOOOOOO MAD I CAN’T BELIEVE CHANCE CHOSE THAT LITTLE CRY BABY!!!!HE AND MAMACITA HAD REAL ACTUAL CHEMISTRY.I KNOW THESE SHOWS AIN’T REAL BUT WHAT MAMACITA AND CHANCE HAD WAS REAL BELIEVE ME THEY CAN’T ACT THAT GOOD.THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED THE SHOW WAS BCUZ OF THEM.HOT WING IS A SORRY $#!*#@~*`_$$$%& PERSON SHE KNEW HE WAS GIVING HER THE GOOD BYE SPEECH AND SHE STARTED THE WATER WORKS.HOW FREAKIN SAD!!!!!I WOULD’VE SEEN A SHOW OF JUST MAMACITA AND CHANCE THEY WERE HILARIOUS.

11. liz says:

I’m SOOOOOO MAD I CAN’T BELIEVE CHANCE CHOSE THAT LITTLE CRY BABY!!!!HE AND MAMACITA HAD REAL ACTUAL CHEMISTRY.I KNOW THESE SHOWS AIN’T REAL BUT WHAT MAMACITA AND CHANCE HAD WAS REAL BELIEVE ME THEY CAN’T ACT THAT GOOD.THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED THE SHOW WAS BCUZ OF THEM.HOT WING IS A SORRY (@)~*~!#!)$“&# PERSON SHE KNEW HE WAS GIVING HER THE GOOD BYE SPEECH AND SHE STARTED THE WATER WORKS.HOW FREAKIN SAD!!!!!I WOULD’VE SEEN A SHOW OF JUST MAMACITA AND CHANCE THEY WERE HILARIOUS.

12. Channie says:

Okay, so I’m *!(+~~(@@++&&^@ uming that there’s no reunion this year?

13. Jada says:

Damn do real like black women?????? i don’t think he do he just pick them just to make his self look good he knew the whole time he wanted a mixed or white girl but hell next time try picking one thats pretty cause doll is ugly ))*(+)$$$+$_)() hell and she had nothing on sassy!! so i think u made a bad choice cause i’m just saying give the sisters a chance or pick someone that look half way desent than our sisters!!! Butchance i’m glad you followed your heart and made the right choice you and hot wings make a cute couple i cried for yall!!! CONGRATS!!!! HOPE YALL MAKE IT!!!

14. Rach says:

Jada, were you watching the same series as the rest of us? Doll is freaking adorable– she had the best-fitting nickname of any VH1 girl yet. Rich agrees, and as we all know, he is the god of the VH1 universe.

15. Lacey says:

BOOO Hot wings…. Mammacita is the one Chance. You two have the chemistry needed for a LASTING relationship. Real, you made an excellent choice Sassy is as high maintance as can be. Sassy thinks this, Sassy says that, Sassy Sassy Sassy. Da/\/\n girl do you always talk about yourself like that? But anyways who cares what my opinions are, you guys made the choices you feel are right, and I wish you guys the best of luck. It’s so hard trying to find REAL love.

16. KingNyform says:

It didn’t matter who they picked. Real and Chance probably have a contract to make 4 or 5 of these shows. These shows are such jokes. Every single one is going to have the exact same end result: the “couple” can’t speak for 3 months because of a VH1 contract, so they lose interest. Ray J of Love 2, Real Chance of Love 2, I Love New York 3, Rock of Love 3…. next should be My Antonio 2.
    Chance is disrespectful and borderline abusive; his behavior is NOT cute. To make matters worse, they’re both soooo ugly.

17. Stephanie from Maryland says:

Hilarious! The finale was a red hot ghetto MESS. Just stank…got the girls standing IN THE POURING RAIN as if the crew couldn’t do the ceremony INDOORS.
    They took the two BLACK girls to a gator PARK! Just lika a trigga. That gap tooth, non English speaking Chance is just as much of a clown’s behind as Mamacita…they DESERVE each other. Hot Wings bullied Chance into picking her but that only goes to show how he wants to be led BY HIS NOSE. His parents ARE RIGHT but he’s too young and stupid to take their advance. As for Real…LMAO! That thing is no stallionaire…more like a minature pony. LMAO Of course he would pick someone YOUNG. I wonder did he see her WITHOUT her makeup after him and his brother apparently tapped all four of their )*`##_$**~^_)~( es the nights before the finale. She looked like a broke down trailer white trash DOLL. Both brothers are REJECTS and I feel sorry for any woman who would actually take them serious or even THINK about going on a show to WIN one of them. Sassy looked anorexic. Sassy! Sassy! Sassy! Hilarious. She seemed like she needed therapy any way but I DO believe she was more of a equally yoked mate for Real. Mamacita was THE FUN GIRL. You really couldn’t dislike her for being too dang stupid and spacey. I think her and Chance were BOOK ENDS. LMAO!

18. 2 ashamed 2 admit i watch this sh#$ says:

sassy looks better on tape then on the actual show. she shouldn’t have been the runner up. if poca had made it to the end i wonder if he still would’ve picked doll??? lost some respect for doll towards the end especially when she asked if she looked fat in that pink dress. oh please!!! she’s a little more ghetto then portrayed herself to be on the show yet she was wondering why everyone thought she was so innocent. loved mamacita and if chance just wanted to just have fun then he should have picked her instead of leading hot wingz on.

19. tobey says:

I knew this show was fake from the start. I watched it for entertainment purposes. The women should know by now what they are getting into. It did give them exposure, so they should be happy for that. As for Real and Chance, I hope they do not do another show, it gets tiring, their music is not all that and their looks are not all that either.

20. babydoll says:

I love my boys and i hope them the best, take care of them guys girls.

21. maliah says:

woooooooooooooow that was a long seASON… CHANCE U SHOULD HAVE PICKED MAMACITA CUZ YALL WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD COUPLE

22. Samantha says:

chance…you will soon realize that mamacita was the right choice. i think fear is the reason you didn’t choose her. hopefully she will take you back if/when you realize and admit your mistake. and if it wasn’t a mistake (which I doubt) then congrats!

23. Anz says:

i know for a fact that both real n chance are dweebs. Inconsiderate jerks. Contracts my black _%@)!~_)`_~@_#)

24. TrKING says:

Chance made an EXCELLENT decision in picking HotWings. She was hott . She was fine. And she was down for Chance since day one. I am so glad he did not chose Mamacita. This chick was so STUPID, I’m not why she lasted so long. She was so idiotic and dumbfounded in every episode. Whenever you thought that she couldn’t be any dumber, she would outdo the dumb thing she did before. Sure she was fine in some aspects, but AIRHEAD is what describes her best!!!! Mamacita was simply STUPID!!!!! PERIOD!!!! Man she was DUMB!!! Then , when it was all set and done, Mamacita was really on there for exposure. She didn’t care for chance. In fact, she flip/flop back and forth from Real to Chance. she should have been gone when she pulled that stunt! WOW, she was STUPID! Thank GOD she didn’t get picked!!! HotWings…. YOU GO GIRL!!! Chance, at times I thought you were very flaky, but choseing Hot Wings shows that you can make good decisions. Good job Bro!! Real …. You struck out homeboy!!! Actually I have nothing against Doll, but you let your Stallionette go……. And I don’t mean Sassy either. By letting Pocahontas go, you showed that you can be insecure about yourself. Sure she may have lied about having a threesome IN HER PAST, but that give you no right to JUDGE her for that. How many time have YOU had sexual excapades where you lied about? NO one is judging you. No one is perfect! Not even Christians. We try, but we fail at times. You of all people should know that. So don’t bash her all because she had a wild side IN HER PAST. Sassy…LOL… She played herself! She was so worried about Pocahontas, and her plans to get her kicked off the show, she never had a strategy for Doll. And Doll plotted on her the whole time! How crazy is that!!! The only thing that I have against Doll may be her youth and insecurity. So I truly believe her relationship with Real will not last. People talk bad about HotWings’ immaturity, but remember, Chance isn’t too much older than she is either. Maybe about 6 or 7 years at the most. Yeah she cried a lot, but hey… She WANTS Chance. And for what I know, a LADY………. will CRY her eyes out to get what she wants. So to everyone that calls her a crybaby… YOU WOULD HAVE DONE IT TOO!!!!! So.. Congratulations to Chance and Hotwings!!!!!! Real…… Uuummmm…. Get read for next season……. Real Love LOL!!!!

25. Susan says:

Real & Chance you guys are not serious its all for show. Stop while you are ahead. Please no Real & Chance 3.

26. flower says:

Sassy + Real = perfect REAL love

27. Italiano says:

It doesn’t even matter who they picked. They are not going to be with each of the girls that they picked now anyways. They both did the show to boost their music career and neither one of them ever had any intentions of finding love.They are going to come out with a third show. Just like all the other reality shows, it never lasts. Its just for pure entertainment purposes only ( and to boost network ratings). entertaining… yes and thats where it ends.

28. Italiano says:

It doesn’t matter who they picked. These reality shows are for shear entertainment purposes only. Neither one of them had any intention of finding true love, they just did the show to boost their music career and for network ratings.Whoever they picked, they probably are not with now or won’t be by the time the reunion show airs.

29. maria says:

wow to this too. i ohnestly think that they both made thwe wrong decision , xpecially reals &#`()!%!+@~*_(# i loves you guys but i think that you (reaal) chose doll because shes young and ( inexperienced) . and the thought of teaching her new things xcites you. i may be wrong , and chance your just STUPID WITH A Capital S . sassy is fly and mamacita is da chit ! yall imature lol.

30. divat says:

What is wrong with u people.chance made the right decision. Mamacita is too old for him (well she looks old). Hotwings is young and will keep him going. They r a cute couple. And she black. On the other hand real is the one that made the wrong decision. Sassy was the realist of all from the beginning to the end. But i guess he don’t like BLACK GIRLS. Good decision chance.

31. taytay says:

yay!!!! HOT WINGS!!!! chance made the right decision mamacita isnt serious and as for real …YOU SUCK!!!!

32. Tiffany says:

When is the Reunion????????

33. Tiffany says:

When is the Reunion???

34. Hermosa says:

Real has been manipulated to believe that white is right or any other color is better. He has fallen into the illusion “to have someone who looks like him is bad or negative.” He kept Sassy for the ratings. It’s all about the ratings and the appeal to all audiences. Sassy never had a chance but her representation was good for the black audience. Many of these women on these shows are out of work models or actresses. This is just another gig to penetrate the industry.

35. Roxanne says:

They should have men compete for Real & Chance – maybe this time, they will actually LIKE who they pick. LOL Seeing as how they’re OBVIOUSLY gay.

36. SLB says:

These guys are such TOOLS! I read your blog before watching the final so when Real busted out the interview videos, I stopped watching the show. They are so fake. They expect these women to be honest, totally devoted to them, and have a squeaky clean past yet they could not be bothered to contact the winners after the show wrapped?!?!? That is such a hypocritical double-standard! Plus, who are they to judge others when they are such narcissistic idiots themselves?!?!? I hope vh1 does not give them another show.

37. Rachell says:

Is it really over? Please say yes. Please don’t give these guys another show; they are obnoxious, ugly, talentless a** clowns. Chance, please come out of the closet already and get that gap in your mouth fixed.

38. Derp says:

#
    tyzgurl Says:

October 27th, 2009 at 3:58 pm

When will everybody get it through their head….they are both gay.

….HOLY $#@“`_~_#!~`$#^ YOU’RE PROBABLY RIGHT! Honestly, Real or Chance could easily just hit it and leave ‘em with any girl they’ve picked, but they don’t even bother to try. My bet is that Real ditched Corn Fed and Doll, and Chance ditched Hot Wings and didn’t want to pick a girl in Season One, so they could spend more time at gay strip clubs.

39. sheila77 says:

Wow, I fell for it! I really thought they were looking for love but the bottom line is MONEY! I will not ever waste my time again watching anymore of ‘Real Chance of Love”. I fell like I got played too! If you really picked these ladies for Love, ( I am talking to Real & Chance) No contract could keep you from talking to them. I AM SO DONE & MOVING ON ALSO!

40. RealTalk29 says:

To all of you(black I;m sure)women saying that Real doesn’t like black girls or whatever maybe u wanna look at ILNY season 1 when they had their actual x girlfriends on the show and guess what REALS girlfriend was BLACK< yep that’s right black! no mixed chick no Becky, no Maria, a straight up black chick. Plus if I had to choose between the ghetto as Bay BAy Bay who will give me nothing but grief and a conceited woodpecker lookn nasty attitude having heiffer like Sassy best believe I’m going with the girl that’s gonna leave my life drama free! Seriously look at the choices of black women they’ve had on the show, all loud ghetto nasty attitude having $^`_^!`)`_&%$!_!( s, except maybe Classy and Lady.Black women need to learn how to be more supportive and stop being so nasty, belittling,and domineering and stop actin like somebody owe u somethin,then maybe a black man will want ur $&)_%$~%@&%$&!% es!

Also they are both gay & the show is fake anyway, so y do u care.

41. Rachell says:

Can Rich get his own show please? He was the ONLY THING about this crappy show that I enjoyed (which was why I stopped watching and only read his posts). More Rich please.

42. jay says:

These two clearly just want another show. They just want airtime and they could care less about the girls on their shows. I read the recaps and the interviews the girls give and… why would any of them even want to be on a show with these two? I watched them on I Love Money 1, and I couldn’t stand either one. They’re not cool, they’re fake, and I can’t wait for VH1 to move on with other shows and cut this one.

43. eli says:

is there going to be a reunion show I love them.

44. whatever says:

Chance was really stupid not to choose Mamacita. All that bull hot wings was talking about saying she loved him accidently, please. All the crocodile tears. Terrible.

45. Shani says:

is there guna b a reunion show?? cuz i’d love to hear these fools explain themselves

46. Four20moon says:

Please…if those boys cant pick a darn grrl and actually love her dont make another freaking Real Chance of love show….geez I just may puke if u do. NEXT

47. lilmama says:

if she had not made it up i think her should have still picked DOLL.

Im so happy they finaly found that one

48. susan says:

hey wats up i loved ur show it was super cool

49. JHeyward says:

I want to know is their going to be a reunion show for Real and Chance back in the Saddle 2. I want to know how things turn out between Real and Doll and Chance and Hot Wings. If not i think you should do one so all of your fans can know.

50. stephany says:

well in my opinion i think chance shouldve picked mamcita because they made such a good couple and for the people that said that mamicita flipped flopped well when u really see it she like never kissed real or nuthing even when she was with real she still kissed chance and stuff and thats really the only bad things u can say and chance was gonna pick mamacita he did wat real did he was gonna eliminate the first girl he called and hot wingz knew that and the fireworks started and she gave her little speech i mean i luv u and crap and chance wouldve abously seem like a jerk iof he didnt pick the lil girl crybaby that said she loved him i mean that wouldent be right then hes just left mamcita standing there didnt even tell her the good aspects he nor nothing man i cant wait till reunuin tuesday nov 17 2009

51. erika says:

how bout the reunion????

52. Jami Wright says:

hello i am a fan of the show. I even love the reruns they show. But I would love to know what happens after the show?? Are Real and Doll still together what about Chance and Hot Wings… Is there going to be a after show of some sort?? Just wondering???????????

53. Brand-New says:

I can’t believe I dedicated my Monday nights to this show when in reality no one won. I’m glad Real chose Doll but Chance should of chosen Baker. It really doesn’t matter because everybody lost. I thought this show was about finding true love? They didn’t call for up to 2 months (hell no) %%#)($$$^$%`~`$# them and move on. You girls are in the limelight now find someone else cause it’s plenty out there for you.!!!!

54. nick says:

Why is there not a reunion? Was this a good way 4 Chance and Real to make some money.

55. vansamuel says:

i would like to say that this photo is “sexy” but i would suggest that “doll” should get implants.

56. MS GAB says:

I want to know why there was not a reunion for Real Chance of Love 2? Or did i miss it.

57. lil mamma says:

Hey i am a fan n i was just lookn for the reunion show but i got here so i will keep it real !*~()*@$+`_@@$@# them HOES they was HOES befor u met them HOES when u left them (^%*)!@@@!#$)~@) now they HOES wit a lil money lol…….. am lol at them HOES…chance lol wit me k……lmao at them HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58. tirra says:

What happened to the reunion? I been waiting and waiting. I guess its not gonna happen.

59. Dashiki says:

I believe that stephany is wrong you shouldn’t pick someone because of the way you look together but the connection and obviously they didn’t have that connection.Why should chance pick a a girl that liked him and his brother thats just nasty he made the right choice.Hot wingz deserved to win because from day 4 she was really into him and all thats a fact…..

60. Dashiikii says:

CHANCE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE I WAS SO MAD! WHEN HE PICKED HOT WINGS, SHE WAS JUST A BIG CRY BABY, AND CHANCE FELT VULNERABLE TO HER CRY BABY -GEE are you serious she cried because she loved him if you knew what love was you wouldn’t be so mad…….stupid unlovable people

61. kadeisha says:

so did you guys stay with the girl of your dreams.