The Celebreality Interview – Mamacita

mamacita_interview

“I thought I was going to be the boring one. I wasn’t trying to start fights, so I thought, ‘Damn. I’m gonna be pretty lame,’” says Mamacita about her time on Real Chance of Love 2. She turned out to be anything but boring. Below, Chance’s first-runner-up talks public rejection, flip-flopping, hate make-outs and peeing in pools.

How was the show for you?

It was really fun. I actually cried when it was over and I had to come back home to reality. It was really emotional. My mother told me I should be happy to be home but I said, “I’m never gonna do this again!” It’s true. Yeah, I could do other VH1 shows, but I’m never gonna have that experience again with the same group of people. It was sad. I loved it so much.

Were you sad about Chance not picking you?

Yes, dude! I’ve been rejected before, but that was like, “Oh, f*** him. He just can’t handle this. I’m crazy and I need someone who’s crazy with me. I don’t care! Next!” But with Chance, it was different because you’re getting rejected in front of everyone. The whole world gets to see it.

You took it well. You wished both Chance and Hot Wings luck.

A big part of why I did that was that Claudia, Chance’s mom, told us to be ladies if we didn’t get picked, to walk out with grace and respect. She asked us not to hurt her son, not to tell him off. Plus, I can’t force someone to love me. I can’t force someone to be with me. Why act like a bitch?

Did you love Chance?

I thought he was into me, so yeah, I got into him. I never said I loved him. I refused to do that. But did I have feelings for him? Yeah. It’s f***ing weird, but yeah.

What do you think about the fact that he hasn’t talked to Hot Wings since the show ended?

It’s confusing.

What about the Real situation, when you “flip-flopped?” What was going through your head at that point?

At first, I thought I wanted someone more serious, but once we got to the house I realized I liked Chance more. Then when I saw what a d*** he was to girls, I was pissed I didn’t go for Real. That’s when I told him that I was really there for him, but when I did that, I started thinking, “F***, I miss Chance.” I only kissed Real one time. I pecked him on the lips and there were no sparks. I was like, “Ew. I don’t like this.”

Any thoughts on your tattoo?

I love it. People will see me on the street and tell me I look like “that girl from Real Chance of Love.” I’ll be like, “Girl, it’s me.” And they’ll be like, “No way. Show me your tattoo.” So it helps, you know? I think I got the best tattoo out of all the girls.

Any thoughts on making out with Flirty?

Here’s what was truly going on in my head: I have this bitch, who just went out on a date with Chance. And I’m thinking, she’s Latin, she’s kind of cute, she’s feisty, so I’m like, damn, they probably had a good date. When they got back, I asked her, “Were you making out with him?” And she said, “Yes,” so I got mad. Then she told me they went to Chelsea Lately, and my head exploded. I love her! I’ve been watching that show since the beginning. I was jealous, I was mad and I wanted to beat her up. I wanted to choke her, so I grabbed her and f***ing kissed her. Like, “I forgive you, bitch.” I did it more out of anger than anything.

Why did you pee in the pool?

I have this thing about that. You know how everyone goes to those Vegas pool parties? You’ll always hear people say, “Oh, let me go soak up a little.” They’re lying. They’re peeing in the pool. But also, I was also trying to break the ice, since Baker was fighting with Blonde Baller. I don’t even remember if I ended up peeing in the pool. I might have peed on the grass. I can’t remember. We were all drunk.

What about Blonde Baller? What do you think of her?

I can’t stand that bitch. She’s just really, really stupid. She was always on the defense. She was always starting s***.

What about when Real asked you if you were there for TV or love and you said, “Both?” You said you were kidding, but was the TV part fun?

No. The minute I got there, I was like, “What the f*** did I sign up for?” Cameras were everywhere, and you can’t look at the cameramen. I’m sociable, I like making eye contact and smiling, so that was really hard for me. I was regretting it. Real is stupid for asking that. We were finding love on TV, so that’s why I said, “All of the above.”

What do you think about Real now?

I think he’s f***ing lame. He laid around the house like a cat. He has a cat personality. I’m pretty sure he’s loyal like a dog to a girlfriend, but he’s like a f***ing cat. He’d just want to snuggle and lay around the house with a girl and hell no, that’s not me.

What do you think of your portrayal?

I think they made me look like a straight bimbo.

But you’re not?

I don’t think I’m very book smart, but I do have street smarts. My friends will even tell me, “They made you look like a dumb ass.” But whatever, I think it’s funny.

Any regrets?

Yeah, I think I regret not telling Chance about all the bulls*** he gave me on elimination day, throwing it back in his face. I regret not being a bitch. He told me he didn’t think I was ready to settle or have a relationship and that I was too much of a partier and he didn’t know if I could ever turn that off. I thought that was really fake of him. All the reasons he gave to me hurt my feelings. I told him from the beginning that I wanted someone who could party with me and still be with me. I know plenty of people who have found their soul mates, but who still go out and have fun.

Keep up with Mamacita via her MySpace.

The Celebreality Interview – Hot Wings
The Celebreality Interview – Doll
Real Chance of Love 2 show page
Real Chance of Love videos and extras

1. Jennifer says:

I LOVE Mamacita!!! She totally deserves her own show!!!

2. Shemika says:

Mamacita I want to first commend you on how classy you were at the final judging. You showed Chance that although he’s a %_%__`!`*##*`__@ head you still remained a lady. Both he and Real or both `+$$#~+`+%+!&__+@! ed being that they exploit themselves and women for a buck on this show. Stop looking for love when all you want is ratings. Keep your head up and don’t let Chance ruin your party! Rock on!

3. VeroVero says:

Hola Chica!

You were amazingly positive and friendly to all the women…yes you are loca but that is you. I am glad he didn’t pick you. You are too good for Chance! So here’s to one Chula Vista chic to another! So glad you had an amazing experience!!! Oh don’t hate SD…it is the best place to live…I live in Texas now and I miss SD soo much! Holla!

4. LisaHill says:

We love u Mamacita, you should get your show! Chance was stupid for not picking you, at the same time, you can do way better. Chance has the attention span of an ant anyways!

5. KATY says:

I THINK SO TOO MAMACITA YOU NEED YOUR OWN SHOW!!! LOVE YA DEF A FAN

6. Tiffany says:

I love you Mamacita! You are awesome! Chance is a complete dumba**. You don’t need him :)

7. Elle says:

Mamacita!!!!! I’ll be honest. I wanted Hot Wings to win from the first day. I personally thought they aesthetically looked well together. However, as the show progressed, I loved Mamacita more and more. I never wanted her to win ONLY because she’s BETTER than Chance….but then again, MOST of the girls are…lol

8. miiss krys says:

heyy girl! lol i told you i was gonna do this to you, haHa I &&&`(%#%&$)@(^~` ING LOVE YOU MAMI WITH YOUR TIGHT JUICY APPLE BOTTOM, BOUNCE A QUARTER OFF THAT DAMN THING LOL UR GIANT TATAS R MYT SCRUMPCIOUS. I WANT TO HAVE CRAZY ROUGH RYDER SEX MEXICANO STYLE *BUT FIRST* I WANNA TAKE YOU OUTSIDE AND PEE IN THE POOL =)

lmao haha i love you girl // t2ul MWUAH MWUAH call me after 5 cuz mom wants to talk to you

9. Melanie says:

I think Mamacita was very gracious as she wished both Chance & Hot Wings luck. She went out with her head held high and that was a really good thing. I was definitely rooting for Mamacita, but once Hot Wings started the waterworks show, I knew she has lost.

10. AlyssaMarilyn says:

Mamacita you’re my hero! Seriously I loved you on the show. I was voting for you! You should have knocked Hot Wings out, seriously she pulled some real crap to get your man. but you’re worth more than that. You do deserve your own show, I would be all over watching that! You were always a riot! Besides you were by far the hottest woman on the show! I love you Mamacita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-your biggest fan
    Alyssa Marilyn

11. tobey says:

I enjoyed you on the show. You are smart and have a better character than Chance. I wish you the best Mamacita.

12. diamond88 says:

i think mamacita was the perfect match for chance.they are just alike.he picked hotwings cuz she was cying.mamacita needs her own show.shes cool,funny,and drama free.shes the type of girl i can hang with.keep doin ya thing girl cuz chance aint s***!!hes whack.always talkin bout somebody wit his big gap.he cry over everything like a girl.cant even handle a tatoo.he was on the show for money cuz hes broke.his music is whack too.he looks like a shaved bird.i wish i was on that show cuz i would put him in his place.hes a fake thug.tryin to be hard when he aint.luv ya mamacita!!

13. sherri says:

mamacita you made the show i would of never watch them dumeassessss if it wasnt for you you go girl

14. JR says:

Mamacita,
    I thought you were definitely here for Chance because Hot Wings was immature completely ans the other thing, I thought you’re one of the coolest girls in the show.
    I agree with alot of people, you should have your own show.

15. Liz says:

Mamacita. Don’t think you lost, but look at it as you being the winner. Just know that you don’t need a man to make you feel complete. You were the best lady in the show, and the best thing about you was your personality. So, stay cool. Be happy, and enjoy life. You deserve someone that’s gonna be there for you, and not you be there to boots his ratings. You know what a mean. I know you do. Anyhoop, you stay cool, and keep it real. You have a great smile, and personality. I am glad that butthead did not pick you. You’re too much of a woman for him. He is a toothpick with a brush on his peanut head. An has a gap big enough for Amtrack to go through. he he he

16. LIZ says:

Mamacita you should have sooo won!!!YOU could tell Chance really did like you his eyes sparkled around you and you both had such a natural chemistry.But hot wings had to turn on the water works like always and have a man pick her bcuz he felt bad. It looked to me like he was giving her the goodbye speech but than she started crying!!!UGH…..IMMATURE!!!I HOPE YOU GET YOUR OWN SHOW!!!!

17. Rayray says:

I mos def think that chance missed out on you Mamacita! I think that ya’ll would have made a much better couple than Hot Wings and I def think that Wings is Drama. You remained real and classy like a lady and your personality is untouchable. Keep on rockin it girlfriend! Chance missed out! What the heck was he thinkin’?…Oh well everything happens for a reason! God bless you girl!

18. Amela says:

She said Real is like a cat. I love you Mamacita. You are amazing!

19. Bella-D says:

PLEASE GIVE MAMACITA HER OWN SHOW!!!! I WOULD WATCH EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!

20. AJ says:

Mamacita you have got to admit that BB was right about Chance even though you don’t like her. I did not like Chance at all and this show proved it. Real was just as bad and no wonder their women dumped them. Their corporate overlords don’t want them to find love and they sold their dignity for a check (In these times everyone is desperate and I guess I can not blame them for that) Maybe I should of seen this all coming. Anyways Mamacita you are one sexy woman and I should hang with you sometimes. Hit me up AJ from AZ.

21. dressa says:

wow i love you mamacita and i wish you have your own show because i would love to watch its your sexy as hell and fun..

22. Desiree says:

Mamacita since day one you were my favorite, you know what ~)(_+^)^$(`!_@@& chance. You gotta get your own show for sure, your sooo entertaining =D I hope Vh1 casts you in more shows (I love Money 4, anyone ?) your awesome

23. Julz says:

Mamacita I rooted for you!!! It’s his lost not yours! I LOVE YOU GIRL! And yes you should have your own show!!!

24. Jenny says:

I liked how you acted on the show. You were fun but respectful. I didn’t hear you say a bad thing to or about anyone. If you said something about someone it was true. During the elimination you were also very classy. You are the first woman on any reality show that I really liked the person i saw. hell yeah you can be in a committed relationship and have fun too

25. ELizabeth says:

hello i really thought Mamacita was going to be choosen but i guess she didn’t tell chance that she loved him and that’s where she probably messed up at but she was being herself at all times. Good luck to you Mamacita where ever you are.

26. Sierra says:

HOlA!!!
    DAMN THATS SO CRAZy THAT HE DiDNT PiCK.
    HES GONNA REGRET iT lATERzzz…
    HOPE yOU FiND SOMEONE WAy BETTER…
    HOT WiNGS WAS PRETTy N WAS AN OKAy PERSON BUT ME N My BOyFRiEND N My MOM N THE REST OF Mi FAMiliA THAT HAD WATCHED THE SHOW HAD All AGREED THAT HE SHOUlD HAVE CHOOSEN yOU OVER HER…
    yOUR WAy PRETTiER N SEEMED liKE A REAl DOWN TO EARTH TyPE OF CHiCA.
    yOU WERE REAlly FUNNy ON THE SHOW N i BET yOUR liKE THAT iN REAliTy.
    i THiNK THAT yOU WERE ONE OF THE MOST REAlEST CHiCS ON THE SHOW.
    WEll WiSH yOU THE BEST ON WATEVER yOU DO…
    lATERzzz…=]]]

27. kayla says:

hey i know _@)(&!%^+#^$@&+& in blond baller is a $%`@(`*^++@~+~^%% and i giver u all my love

28. heather says:

mamacita i think your awesome and chance is a dumb***. they weren’t there for love they were only there for money. be glad he didn’t pick you. you are too good for him their both fake as hell. your so amazing and totally hot with a good, fun personality. you will find your soul mate. much love girl

29. bubba says:

I love you Mamacita! And you do deserve your own show i would watch it faithfully

30. bubba says:

I love you Mamacita! And you do deserve your own show I would watch it faithfully. I love your personality your so cute and funny

31. Tara says:

Hey Girl,
    I just want you to know that you were the best on this show. Chance made the wrong decision, but as you said you can’t make someone love you. if you get your own show PLEASE MAKE IT BETTER THAN DAISY OF LOVE cuz that show sucked!!!!!

32. Sherrylee says:

I LOVE MAMACITA. SHE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS AND SEEMS TO BE A REALLY FUN GIRL TO BE AROUND. HERE’S HOPING YOU GET YOUR OWN SHOW. YOU GO GIRL!!!!

33. Jessica says:

Mamacita was the business! she was BY FAR the best on the show, her personality is off the hook! I LOVE ME SOME mamacita!! And haha, REAL IS A LAME CAT!

34. Mel says:

Mamacita turns me on! i like watching her on every episode, she got a banging body and a fun personality, i would luv to party with her every weekend.

35. youngmoney says:

MAMACITA WAS MORE IMMATURE THAN HOT WINGS. HOT WINGS CRIED BUT MAMACITA HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN SO DOES CHANCE. BUT I WISH MAMACITA THE BEST OF LUCK I DID LIKE HER BUT SHE NEED TO LEARN WHEN TO STOP AND RELAX AND NOT ACT LIKE A THIRD GRADER.

36. Sharon says:

I watched the show faithfully with my friends and we all agree that mamacita deserves her own show.She is one of those girls that you just cant get enough off her.She is helarious but aswell very genuine.Please grant this girl a show.

37. Nena says:

I love mamacita she deserves her own show defenitly.

38. nyc victoria says:

Mamacita has a great personality , Who every is talking sh*t should just shutup. Chance didnt pick her cause she was honest and didnt say she loved him right away & lie like Hotwings did. Ughh what TV shows do to these girls.

39. diva4sure says:

I loved Mamacita!!!!!!! She was very pretty and the realize on the show. I was mad when chance didn’t pick Mamacita. The only reason he choice Hotwings is because she put on a good cry at the end. Trust me on this one, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SHOW.

40. ME says:

GIVE MAMACITA HER OWN SHOW!!!

41. Tica says:

To be honest I love mamacita too…..she was funny as hell…kinda acted and talked like she was a little slow at times but that;s what made her funny. I love her personality and i was rootin for her and hot wings to win….either way it went i wouldve been happy

42. dianna says:

Your say it girl you where my favorite on the show and I hope they give you your own chance at love show…..

43. elsita says:

Heyyy Mamacita!! you go girl, I loved you on the show!! thank God chance didnt pick you, cause he’s too stupid for you!! get your own show cause you are awesome!! Saludos Chica!!!

44. Andrea says:

I love MAMACITA!!! yes i think she should get her own show too! love ya BIAA!!

45. dj patron says:

mamacita you are amazing i have been watching the show since it started and i had a good feeling about you that you would last fora while but real is a pu55y and chance is &!^+*@$(#)%%^)*_ ed up for saying that ur not ready to settle down trust me you deserve your own show mama
    much love
    randy a.k.a dj patron

46. Maria Ramos says:

Love Mamacita… Is good that Chance did not pick you cause he is a LOSER !!!! You should have your own show cause I know it will be so much fun….You go girl !!

47. heathers says:

I love Mamacita…………she was a blast 2 watch!!! Made the show so much fun 2 watch

48. oscor says:

MAMACITA I LOVE YOU!!! YOUR TO GOOD FOR HIM ANYWAY:]`

49. HePutARingOnIt says:

Mamacita I totally loved you! Hot Wings is an idiot and Chance is an even bigger idiot for picking her. His mom didn’t even like her, who picks someone their mom doesn’t like? Duh. Anyway, props to you, you’re beautiful and smart and deserve only the bless.

50. yolanda says:

i think it was !~)$)+~$~~((~)_+ ed up that chance didn’t pick mamacita cause hotwings wasn’t even there for chance like she is a smut and a lesbian like really mamacita might be crazy but so at least she was true to chance i was really hoping she would win but she didn’t like now chance will have no one.

51. yolanda says:

i think it was mest up up that chance didn’t pick mamacita cause hotwings wasn’t even there for chance like she is a smut and a lesbian like really mamacita might be crazy but so at least she was true to chance i was really hoping she would win but she didn’t like now chance will have no one.

52. Derp says:

Haha, Mamacita calling Real lame. That’s like Fran Drescher calling Gilbert Godfried annoying.

53. Dm100za says:

wat episode was it when you kissed Flirty?

54. stephanie cruz says:

hey hoez iluu chance lol

55. janae says:

mammacita if anybody’s lame is you. don’t call real lame; real is a good man. good men like him are hard to find.

56. jenny says:

Lame is right he sure picked the right name he looks like a horse. Mamacita your down to earth your the only one I liked in the show.

57. bre says:

well i think mamacita was one of the best girls out of all of them…i think vh1 should give mamacita her own show, nd it took a big women not too tell chance how f***ed he was for saying all that stuff about her at the end…

58. jessy! says:

omg first i got sad cuz real didnt pic poca nd than chance didnt pick you omg that wasnt kool at all =/

59. Julie says:

Mamacita is so dumb. Not to mention I think she used to be a man……

60. nikki says:

I love you! think ur theee ^^$#@_~_**~!!^)^ and we need to party one day

61. wendy says:

I loved mamacita. i dont think they made her look like a bimbo(well…maybe a little at the beginning). but i thought she came off fun, and approachable.I really thought she was going to win.!!! you go mamacita!!!

62. veronica says:

hey i really like u mamacita i wish u could have won your funny and crazy!!! :)

63. mike says:

mamacita you are the one of the most sexy woman on the show. i would love to be your man and i will treat you lke a queen because you are a queen.

64. REALTALK says:

BOTH THEM SUCKAS ARE LAME AND THE ONLY REASON CHICKS THINK DIFFERENT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE LAME TOO. EVERY CHICK THAT GOES ON THE SHOW WNATS FAME BECAUSE NEITHER OF THESE DUDES ARE FAMOUS OR TALENTED. THEY LUCKED UP ON A SHOW. IM ALSO SUPRISED THEY DIDNT REQUEST THAT ALL THE GIRLS BE WHITE OR HISPANIC SINCE THEY SEEM TO GET RID OF THE BLACK IRLS FIRST.CHANCE AND REAL SCREAM GHETTO, BUT, THEY FAKE AS A 3 DOLLAR BILL, SOFT AS FRESH COOKIES, AND ABOUT AS RELEVANT AS A 10 YEAR OLD NEWSPAPER. THEY SEEM FAKE AND AS FAR AS I CAN TELL, MY INSTINCTS WERE RIGHT. REAL AINT A GOOD MAN!! HE JUST AS FAKE AS ANY GUY WOULD BE W/ 20 CAMERAS IN HIS FACE. BUT, HE DOESNT HAVE *^$*)*`%(*)$)_++ JUST THAT HAIR. SO, WHOEVER WANT THAT, U CAN HAVE THAT. HE AND HIS BROTHER MAKE MY SKIN CRAWL.REAL WOULD BE UGLY AS HELL W/ O THAT HAIR. THINK ABOUT THAT…

65. lizzy says:

I think mamacita should have her own show, she is so wild and funny! she’s perfect for this kind of reality tv.

66. JOHN DOE says:

#
    Julie Says:

October 31st, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Mamacita is so dumb. Not to mention I think she used to be a man……
    ^^^^^^^^^
    SHUT YOUR STUPID _^@%^`!#*!#!!#_ UP AND GROW UP DUMB @!^#*_(_^(+%&&!)^

67. VANITY says:

I LOVED MAMACITA ON THIS SHOW. . .VH1 SHOULD GIVE HER HER OWN SHOW. . .SHED MAKE IT SUPER FUN TO WATCH. .

68. shelby says:

I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY THINK THAT MAMACITA SHOUD DEFINATELY START HER OWN SHOW OF LOVE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    IM BEGGING YOU SHE IS MA GIRL I UV HER [NO HOMO].
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE VH1 I BEG YOU!!!**$%@#%@#&*($%#@!!!

69. Andrea says:

Mamacita I will always remember you as the girl who sucked Chance’s toes ewwwwwwww……You was my girl until that episode…I was like hell no if she loses that’s all people are gonna remember about her…And she lost

70. Sherry says:

Mamacita!! you were the best and coolest girl!!! don’t even think much of it!!!! Everyone lives in once in a lifetime and you should party on!!!! if a man can’t hang with you, no need to keep him around!!!

71. lorraine says:

I know the show were fake .stay off the t.v. if you not ready for LOVE these girls really love. you fake fake fake

72. Drayke says:

Mamacita, you were my favorite person on the show by far! The whole season of RCoL2 was lame as hell overall and seemed even faker than most other Vh1 dating shows.

The fun I saw you have with Chance seemed like the only real thing on the show. There was zero, ZERO chemistry between anyone else on the entire show! When he picked Hotwings I was like, “Ok either Chance is the fakest reality tv personality on VH1 so far, or he’s a damn coward afraid to go for someone he really connects with.”

Either way I’m over this show to be honest. It was fun but it just didn’t feel even 1% real outside of you guys having fun. No real tension, drama, no love, nothing. He shoulda picked you and then at leat there would’ve been one thing about the way the show went that I liked. =) I really hope to see you on another show. Charm school, I Love Money 29 or whatever, anything.

73. Dominicana says:

I love you Mamacita! no worries on the whole chance thing I think he was diggin you but he picked hot wings so he can look good on TV he wants ppl to believe that he is really looking for love but I dont think chance is looking for love he’s trying to live life and party he is still young! if he would of chose you he would of gave the wrong impression to the public ppl would of thought he is just looking for some one to party with and he is not looking for real love..Hot wings made his image safe she made him look like he is on the hunt for love which we all kno is BS You guys would of ben the perfect match I could see you guys hanging out alot and just having a good time and jus taking it one step at a time…Mamacitia I am crazy and bubbly like you and trust me I have some guys who love to party w/me but at the same time they see me as a potential wifey ;)
    so dont give up…there is still hope.. you will find your soul mate soon…

74. Fabulous says:

when i found out chance didn’t pick mamacita i was like :O

i mean really what can you say? mamacita was an amazing woman for him and he gave that up for emotional lame @$$ hooters girl hot wings…

75. Lala says:

Exclusive Doll and Real are over! her interview

How has your contact with Real been since the show wrapped?

Surprisingly, I haven’t really had much contact with Real at all, actually. I have no hard feelings towards him, but for now I’m just moving on. I’m doing my own thing.

So it’s officially not going to happen with Real?

Yeah, it’s officially not there. We don’t have a relationship established of that sort. I’m a beautiful, well-rounded girl. I’m looking for love and I’m sure any guy would love to be with me, so I’m not worried about the situation.

When did it become clear to you that things weren’t working out?

It became clear about a month after the show was over. I mean, are you kidding me? For a guy not to contact me for a whole month after we supposedly became close? You picked me out of the 10 or 15 other girls that were on the show for you. And I wasn’t pursued a month after that?

76. lulisss says:

please give mamacita her own show!
    it will be funny and super cool to watch

please
    please
    please
    vh1

77. terrence says:

i think all them hoes aint _%^&%@@)*#&!*+#% dats why if i was real n chance i would have ~_#!`)+&*$`~_`(~ ed them all n told all them %~`!&_*`&&`%~%#@( es 2 find the door.plus u not gon find love on no damn tv show all them females are there 4 exposure.dumb %~`!&_*`&&`%~%#@( es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

78. ameshia says:

i love you mamacita and wish you would of got picked

79. SHAY says:

I LOVE YA MAMACITA. YOU WERE BY FAR MY FAV. #@_`@%##~%()%@_~ CHANCE WITH HIA GAY **(`((@%(~$^*#( YOU ARE TO PRETTY AND R WAY TOO COOL TO BE WITH HIS LAME **(`((@%(~$^*#(

80. shanta says:

i was so mad when they didnt pick mamacita and sassy. i think mamacita and sassy should get there own love tv show and the hell with real and chance ( im getting tired of watching there fake !&)@@_*%((!_$)@ es anyways). i think sassy and mamacita were the realest ones there and baker but she crazy. but i love mamacita and sassy with there crazy !&)@@_*%((!_$)@ es…yeaaaa.. and mamacita body looked way better then hot wing’s any day….. love you mamacita!!!!!!

81. amanda says:

Mamacita I loveyou!
    You were my fav from the beginning and I was so sad Chance didnt pick you!

82. Mattie says:

Mamacita, I thought you were the best girl on the show. Thankfully you didn’t end up with Chance, obviously it wouldn’t have gone anywhere anyway.

Mamacita should have her own show.

83. Tina says:

Are they going to have a Reunion show for season2?

84. quintella says:

this is it

85. quintella says:

I WILL TO BE ON TV AND WITH YOU

86. micka says:

girl chance really gay except that people he gay ok

87. Lorena says:

Hi mamacita just wanna let you know here in Cali te queremos mucho..you are so beautiful!!and funy you should totally take into acting.hope to see alot more of you in the near future…wish you the best of wishes

88. Calvin says:

Mamacita, don’t even sweat it because Chance is REALLY UGLY LOOKING and SICKLY SKINNY, Chance is a wimp…

89. tira says:

mamacita i think u shuld make ur own show it should be kalled for the love of mamacita but anyways ur a nice women i thought u should of won he was jus being stupid kuz hotwings said that

90. vanessa says:

hot wings is a idiot

91. whatever says:

I just started watching i guess a rerun . To me it makes no sense . I would pick Mamacita right away and $~%+~$!#+%@$&%&@ her all night long .

92. whatever says:

I mean on the very first episode I would just pick her and slam my d*** into her good all night .

93. whatever says:

I mean I would just pick her on the very first episode and slam my d*** into her all night .

94. unknown says:

whatever you might get aids she goes to clubs etc and probably have sex with 20 different guys have fun knowing 20+ man violated her before you I’m joking I have no idea.

95. MP3Million says:

Wow!, this was a top quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I keep putting it off and never seem to get something done

96. By with a reputable invalidate telephone search service the facts retrieved is total plus wholly detailed. There are several services matter the internet these days so won’t subsist fooled as well as the less expensive services. These services won’t produce whole particulars plus the particulars provided outdated new often than not.

97. Own you still had a telephone number appear on the topic your caller ID or cellular phone bill whilst you didn’t know? Are you anxious while call it for disquiet with the aim of it may be real individual you need not call for while talk to? What stipulation you may perhaps be the owner of both the essentials you yet wanted in relation to a cell phone number by your fingertips.