Chance Lashes Out On Twitter, Refutes Gay Speculation

rcol2_9_vhj1_26

For the first time since the Real Chance of Love 2 finale, Chance has taken to his Twitter to do something other than plug the new Stallionaires music on iTunes. He started by tweeting about the virtues of being with short-haired women (“MY GIRL HAS TO HAVE CROP IM NOT INTO RUNNING MY HAND THROUGH TRACKS TICKS AND FLEAS”), presumably was called out by some followers for not keeping in touch with Hot Wings and then launched into a rant covering a range of topics. The full transcript (with grammar and caps lock intact) is below, but here’s the best tweet to whet your appetite:

chance_twitter

“HOTWINGS DIS HOTWINGS DAT LOL YALL DONT WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! LOL LOLOLOL SO GET OFF MY NUTTZ ABOUT DAT…GET READY FOR THE CRUSH…I GOT SO MUCH POWER AND MONEY BEHIND MY NEW SINGLE THATS COMING OUT I FEEL SORRY IF UR NOT LIL WEEZY CAUSE MONEY TALKS BIATCH!!!!!!!!…RE TWEET DEEZ NUTTZ IN YA MOUTH IF U WANT SUM TO TWIT…IM HAPPY ABOUT WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN I TOOK OVA REALITY TV NOW ITS TIME FO THE MUSIC TO MAKE NIGGAZ LOOK SAD THEN MY MOVIE WILL SHUT U UP…THEN U CAN LICK MY NUTTZ AGAIN…NOW I THINK I UNDERSTAND WHY HATERS FOLLOW U….. CAUSE THEY REALLY WANNA BE LIKE U BUT THERE SO LOW IN THE MIND THAT THERE DREAMS NEVER COME TRUE SO THEY HATE THE PEOPLE THEY WISH THEY COULD BE…OH WELL LET ME JUMP IN MY LAMBO AND GO EAT AT THE BEST PLACE I CAN FIND IN BEVERLY HILLS FOR LUNCH…IF UR NOT AS HATER DONT WORRY ABOUT THE THINGS I SAY IM A CRAZY NI**A GOOD PEOPLE DONT LET THE HATER IN U BE EXPOSED CAUSE U BELIVE THE HYPE…THESE CHICKS WANNA CALL ME GAY BUT THERE DADDYS AND LIL BROTHERS BE AT HOME DANCING TO MUSIC VIDEOS IN TANK TOPS AND SKINKY JEANS…OPEN UP YOUR BED ROOM DOOR TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR FAM AND THEN TELL ME WHOZ REALLY GAY…LOL…AND I ONLY MESS WITH CHICKS OLDER THAN ME ANYWAY LADIES WIT SENSE CAUSE IM TIRED OF SLAPPIN RERE YOUNG BITCHES…IM OUT BUT B4 I LEAVE…DONT FORGET TO…RETWIT…DEZ NUTTZ IN YO MOUF TRICK….. LICK EM SLOW…REMEMBER U CANT TAME NO STALLION NICCA”

He then told a few people we can presume are the “haters” he tweeted about to “SUCK IT SLOW.” Cute, right?

The Celebreality Interview – Hot Wings
The Celebreality Interview – Doll
The Celebreality Interview – Mamacita
Real Chance of Love 2 show page
Real Chance of Love videos and extras

1. April says:

This dude got some serious issues for real!!!!

2. JustMe says:

Classy!

3. april says:

Their music sucks !!!!!! they suck as people chance has no respect for woman. GO back in the closet because you talk alot about licking nuts. And your tweet doesnt make sense go back to school and get an education and make money because your music wont make you any because you have no talent!!

4. Brad says:

Wow. He sounds like an angry, ignorant prick. Guess those gay comments hit him a little hard. Doesn’t matter if he is or if he isn’t, but c’mon…he’s ridiculous.

5. the truth says:

First of all chance is an IMMATURE, LAME, IDIOTIC individual who is a sorry excuse for a young man.I know real is ashamed of chance at times and what he needs to do is pass over some of his qualities to his brother.Teach hime how to be a MAN not a DUMB #*+@~%%~(_()`##

6. Shayla says:

Maybe less people would think he was gay if he stopped tweeting about “DEEZ NUTTZ”.

7. Paula says:

Wow…..seriously? If he spent half the time learning how to make decent music instead of spending it answering all the gay questions, he might be able to get in line with the rest of the auto-tuners. If you’re gay, SO WHAT??? Hell – coming out the closet nowadays is an every minute reality. No one is really going to care anyhow.

8. Veronica says:

The best part is actually the one about how all the haters’ male relatives are dancing in “SKINKY JEANS”

Yeah, he said it! Your dads and brothers are actually small harmless lizards! The shame! The scandal!

9. Melanie says:

Money and fame are the only things that matter to this individual. By watching his show on VH1 we’ve inadvertently given him the opportunity to claim those selfish desire.

I pity this man who can’t look beyond his own sense of worth and realize the futility of the life he’s choosing to live.

I would hope that Chance’s true colors continue to show so that we as the viewers (and possible consumers of his ‘product’) can learn to live a life of apathy in response to his very existence. Then maybe he can finally begin to fade away like so many other reality stars before him.

10. Chance_is_gay says:

lol, this whole tweet screams GAY!
    bless his poor little in denile heart…

11. brandon says:

reading that gave me a extreme migrane
    dinit understand a word he was saying

12. AJ says:

Hahaha. WTF is this all caps nonsense. I can care less if he is gay or not. “THERE DADDYS AND LIL BROTHERS BE AT HOME DANCING TO MUSIC VIDEOS IN TANK TOPS AND SKINKY JEANS” (The horror of his grammar) WTF is he talking about? So I guess that is his side of the story huh? This proves my point about Chance, but whatever we the viewers can not make him do anything. I do wanna date BB who use to be on of his girls.

13. anna says:

my brain hurts.

14. chanceissolame says:

I wish I could kick a fieldgoal between that gap in his front teeth. What a loser he is!

15. Jo says:

What a tard.

16. Jo says:

Ooh ooh! Crossover potential!!! Let’s put him on Tool Academy!

17. gordon.gartrell says:

this takes me back to i love new york…”who needs ritalin, I dont need no damn ritalin YOU need ritalin, what is ritalin?” @chance

18. Fabulous says:

Give the guy a break. Yeah it’s really inappropriate but it sounds like he’s just really upset. Like maybe he made a mistake picking lame Hot Wings over sexy Mamacita….

19. Drayke says:

If there was a girl out there who’d actually date him for more than a week I’d say put his +%$^+`(%*@()$+~ on Tool Academy 3. He could use it…

20. mach turtle says:

I REALLY don’t like him. He’s got to be one of my top 3 most-hated VH1 reality “stars.”

21. Na-Na says:

When the ‘stallionaires’ were 1st introduced on I love New York, I liked them. However, the more I watched them on TV, the more I wondered what the f— was I thinking. Someone needs to shove a %`^($`)_&!&+`$(@_ through Chance’s gap to shut his ignorant a– up!!!Now defend your sexuality on that note a–hole…Don’t nobody give a %_!%_#+$*!^~#%#_ I feel for the girls like Mamacita who most likely gave it up to his down low a–!

22. jboogie says:

Just come out already! You’re both cuter as gay anyway. (more believable too:)

23. Jennifer says:

This dude cannot be serious. And I don’t know who ova the age of 18 would take him seriously while he talkin bout he only date older women. Boy BYE! And this dude talkin like he a boss. Get ova yaself. You had your 15 minutes and you’ll soon be a nobody right back in the hood just like Flav, New York and everyone else whose tried this way to fame. You betta save up all your reality TV money while you can. And FYI STALLIONAIRE MUSIC IS WACK AS HELL. The only reason yall got a show is cuz real is fine and you’re ignorant. I guess people just like to point and laugh at an ignorant @ss mutha****a!

24. shakerria says:

well chance you still is sexy i never thought you were gay and keep ur head up and dont luk at ur haterz!!!!!!

25. DANNY says:

He is gay and so is his brother get them off vh1 we are sooooooooooooooo over these two dummy’s

26. CS3 Fan says:

You are so right Shayla…of course we *$+%*)`%())$^#& ume he’s gay when he keeps going off about licking his balls. GROSS! He is a loser and I can’t wait for his 15 minutes to be UP so he can be OUT.

27. Neneh says:

Hotwings might have been young, but she wuz da only gurl dat had true feelings 4 u. U aint dat hot, ur music sucks,and u make ur show stupid cuz u not even serious about finding a girl. The show should only belong 2 Real. And NOBODY called u gay so stop bein paranoid.

28. jay says:

i think i just died from Veronica’s response

29. NJYardy says:

Thou dost protest too much, don’t you think?? I pray VH1 doesn’t bring his skinny, idiotic a** back on TV.
    He’s so gay & he doesn’t even know it…. DENIAL!!!

30. Girl28 says:

Ok, I never comment on these things but I feel compelled to do so at this point. Why is he trying to talk sidewayz about Hot Wings weave and her age? It didn’t bother him before. He was actually complimenting her hair on the show saying that he liked everything about her even her weave. I’m not saying that he or his brother or gay because I don’t know. I also didn’t expect them to have lasting relationships with the women they chose because everyone on those shows are there for exposure. However, how are you going to not call these women after choosing them? That’s wrong. These two are low class and opportunistic to a degree that’s ridiculous even for this channel. Please don’t give them a third show. If so, I will not watch it. By the way Chance and Real, your music is horrific!!!

31. Atrain says:

&_^!^(@&+^~$!)&

32. Whitney says:

um, yeah..that made absolutely no sense.

33. katie says:

Are U serious?! He is really sad.. I swear if they get another show..I am done watching vh1!..Chance ur show is produced..u didnt take over reality tv?! Get over yourself..ur music aint great..and the only reason that show is a hit is cuz VH1 picks really good girls to make that show! your stupid..DEZ NUTTTTTZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

34. Megan says:

sounds like their are some jealous hatters out there

35. Caramellatte30 says:

Never in my life have I seen so much disrespect towards women from a guy. He is truely pathetic and I have lost all respect for him. Somethings you just do not say and was never truely a fan of his, I just watch the show. And he has rubbed me and I’m sure everybody else the wrong way. He gets no support from me. Nextttttt

36. nela24 says:

hes ugly these girls on this show mush be desperate for real no amount of money can make them look good.

37. bunny says says:

YO CHANCE IS OUT OF CONTROL, HE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE, AND IF HE ONLY DATES OLDER CHICKS WHY CHOOSE HOT WINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THATS CRAZY AND HES CRAZY, HES CUTE AND ALL BUT THE WAY HE TREATED HOT WINGS WAS MESSED UP.

38. SHIRLLEY says:

CHANCE NEED TO GET A LIFE HIS 15MINS ARE OVER THEY NEED TO FIND A REAL JOB BECAUSE THEY CANNOT SING

39. MRZ. NESHIA BAYBEE says:

OKAYEE.. IF YOU WERE GAY WHY THEY WANNA KNOW; MANE YOU
    CANT BE GAY WITH YO FINE AZ$ BUT YEAH!!

40. Shenisi says:

Um “A true lady”…While you tryna call someone out on not being able to spell you spelled the simple word senSe wrong. Sorry boo.

41. anna says:

You know, it really bugs me when people call others “gay” or “retarded” to express their displeasure. It’s insulting. If you must call someone a derogatory term, please do not make it about something they cannot control, just as if you wouldn’t use someone’s ethnicity (hopefully) to put them down.

Rant over.

That being said, Chance is a butthead. He’s immature and disrespectful towards women. I don’t think he is a homosexual, I have many gay friends, and my gaydar has never gone off with him, lol. I *do* think he’s cheesy, and he has a goofy sense of humor

42. Tanisha says:

and he thinks hot wings is immature??!!

43. Gi-Gi says:

Everybody needs to stop hattin on him….that is all i have to say…

44. seximama says:

omgeeee like is dat true

45. Alexias says:

Of course Chance is gay
    Y do u think he didn’t pick anyone last season??

Y do u think he didn’t stay n touch w/ Hot mess..I mean, Hot wings? My bad, lol

but the REAL proof is that he went on Tyson..I mean, Tiffany aka New York’s show 2 kiss & feel on her masculine body. NY is a man & if she’s not, she damn sure looks like one! that’s chance’s type

so that homo thug (scratch that; he’s not a thug or g; just a lame) needs 2 get his gap fixed

he blows & begs! he blows men & he begs vh1 producers 2 keep his lame @`_#&^%^)`*`%+% on their channel

46. sunshine says:

Of course Chance is gay
    Y do u think he didn’t pick anyone last season??

Y do u think he didn’t stay n touch w/ Hot mess..I mean, Hot wings? My bad, lol

he blows & begs! he blows men & he begs vh1 producers 2 keep his lame _(*%&)^+`(+(@!# on their channel

47. Nana2Ansleigh says:

If you’re not gay, why can’t you keep a woman?

48. Jamd says:

Chance is gay, he didn’t pick a girl last season and after being called out by Stalker on the reunion that’s when he started to act (not very well) straight. But even Mammacita who was after him said that he acted gay like her best friend. PLUS he technically didn’t pick anybody again because he just stopped talking to Hot Wings pretty much the day after filming anyway. And he’s really defensive about it too.

49. mercy says:

YALL KNOW ITS TV RIGHT ITS JUST FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT DO U THINK THEY REALLY BE LOOKING FOR LOVE COME ON HE AIN’T GAY HE JUST KNOW HOW TO GET DAT MONEY

50. Nancy says:

It’s all just for t.v., folks. Chance and Real will never, never, NEVER pick a girl that they are planning to ever date in post-t.v. reality. They just want to keep their show on the air. Chance is rude and cruel to women… demeaning, actually. Real is just a lazy, slimy tease, who comes across as being there for his “women” but he is just there for t.v., too. Stupid women who go on the next show with these two brothers should know by now that it’s just a hoax that Chance, Real, and VH1 want to make a buck on.

51. whydoyouneedmyemail says:

chance is a @^*@!~&~)~_!(*+

52. Towanna says:

Mercy u said it!!!! Chance just knows how to get that paper! Tell those loose KAT _$@^&@!+%_((~~!(~ s not to hate….U went on TV looking for your 15 mins of fame….U got….Then u got played!!! It is what it is, don’t hate the play, hate the game!

53. citystar247 says:

gay or not GET MONEY

54. Stephen Michael says:

Oh yeah, Chance is gay as hell, he is queer as folk, and needs to sit his sweet as down.

55. Boony Black says:

Its just tv you stupid `+@&)`+@~~#!(`*# s

56. lacey says:

Did they have a reunion show? If so when will it air and why is it not on here to watch?

57. Oreo Cookie says:

That’s crazy! What a n****r. Ugh! Real too, he’s a pimp. This is ridiculous. Was he high when he wrote that? It’s crazy. He’s too old to be talking like that?

58. Fancy Feet says:

This guy may be a lot of things, but he’s NOT GAY. Why is everyone saying that? He dates WOMEN. There is nothing about him that is gay! He’s just very very very very VERY childish and rude! The guy is ridiculous.

59. erica says:

they didnt deserve another show.. bunch of bs.
    cornfed won real and real told her he wasnt into a relationship and chance just wants to have fun.
    so i never watched season 2.

60. piko_loko says:

Chance you get 2 snaps and a hip switch. Remember yall in “i love money” his refusal to kiss Mr.Boston, what gay guy would kiss Mr.Boston and all his dashing good looks with slobber.

for the record have any of your songs gained any play on radio stations or hit the hot 100 on billboard. Dont fool yourself you get your money mainly in reality.

61. Liz says:

Translation anyone? I have no idea what this means.

62. SAMANTHA says:

ALL I CAN SAY IS CHANCE IS BETTER OFF NOT SAYING ANYTHING BECAUSE THE MORE HE TALKS THE MORE I DISLIKE HIM. I USED TO LOVE CHANCE WHEN HE WAS ON I LOVE NEW YORK BUT HE HAS TURNED INTO A COMPLETE (~+~^@+*%%^$^&` I WILL NOT BE WATCHING ANYMORE SHOWS WITH HIM IN IT ..BECAUSE GAY OR NOT GAY HE SERIOUSLY IS VERY DISREPECTFUL TO WOMEN AND I AM NOT SUPPORTING IT ANY MORE…..I HOPE THEIR ALBUM FLOPS AND THEY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER T.V. SHOW AGIAN…SUCH HATEFUL PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE SUPPORTED.SO SUCK ON THAT CHANCE!!!

63. janice says:

you can be bi if you want to its not a crime.

64. misslady901 says:

&*(%+*`~“$_^@^& IT MUST BE TRUE YOU GETTING MAD ABOUT IT. YOU MUST BE GAY CAUSE I DIDN’T SEE YOU WITH NO ONE FROM SEASON 1 OR 2 TO KEEP IT REAL.. CHANCE PLEASE WHO WANTS TO HATE ON YOU CAUSE YOUR NOT THE &*(%+*`~“$_^@^& IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE FANS YOU WOULDN’T BE &*(%+*`~“$_^@^& YOU MAEN. YOU WAS WRONG FOR DOING HOTWINGS LIKE THAT, THEN YOU COME HERE OH VH1 TRYING TO FAKE SNAP IT MUST BE TRUE YOUR GAY AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. AND I HOPE YOU DO READ THIS COMMENT I LEFT IF YOU KEEP UP ON VH1. AND I DARE YOU TO TALK CRAZY TO ME FOR SAYING YOUR GAY CAUSE I WILL LET YOU HAVE IT FOR REAL CAUSE I KEEPS IT 100 FO SHO SO FALL BACK YOUR GAY AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT . WE DIDN’T SEE YOU WITH ANY OF THE GIRLS FROM EITHER SHOW YOU PLAYING GAMES AND YOUR NOT REAL OH FAKE $`@%$&!%%_#%!*) DUDE.

65. misslady901 says:

YOU ARE FAKE CHANCE AND YOUR NOT TALKING ABOUT NOTHING YOUR GAY FACE IT LOL LOL

66. misslady901 says:

WHY YOU ON HERE TRYING TO POP OFF AND RUN YOUR `_!)$~#`&~+$~!@$ SUCKERS LOL , YOU ARE GAY JUST FACE IT ^)_))&)$#%%%~@@` IT MUST BE TRUE YOU GETTING MAD AND TRYN TO COME UP ON HERE TRYN TO FAKE SNAP, “BOY PLEASE AND CHANCE COME ON WHO WOULD WANT TO HATE ON YOU? IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE FANS YOU WOULDN’T BE ^)_))&)$#%%%~@@` TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, AND I’M SORRY BUT I SPEAK MY MIND FO SHO AND DON’T CARE WHO GETS MAD KNOW THAT. IF YOU KNOW YOU WASN’T LOOKING FOR LOVE THEN YOU SHOULD OF NOT HAD A SHOW AT ALL, AND THAT GOES FOR ALL OF THESE SHOWS THAT HAS AIRED, FLAVOR OF LOVE, FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J, AND MANY MORE IF YOU KNOW YOU NOT LOOKING FOR LOVE DON’T PLAY WITH PEOPLES FEELINGS, BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS AND I’M SPAEKING MY MIND AND ALWAYS DO … I KNOW ITS JUST FOR TV AND MONEY BUT THEY COULD OF NAMED IT SOMETHING ELSE IN STEAD OF PUTTING REAL CHANCE OF LOVE, KNOWING YA WASN’T LOOKING FOR NO DAMN LOVE YALL JUST WANTED TO SCREW THE GIRLS AND THEN GET DRUNK. I KEEPS IT 100 AND DO NOT CARE WHO GETS MAD AT ALL IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM THEN THATS TOO BAD G FO SHO . I’M OUT 100 TILL THEN HOLLA….

67. marisol says:

man all of this #!#%)&~&!(_&!)@+ ing shows i watch but now that i’m reading all this in vh1 #!#%)&~&!(_&!)@+ this is just waste of time and all of this &#!@!_&~~+%!$~&` is just for money and not love and i’m not talking about only real,chance of love all the show out there #!#%)&~&!(_&!)@+ you guys (real,chance,antonio,new york,daisy,ray j,rock of love)u guys r full of &#!@!_&~~+%!$~&`

68. JEM2G says:

Yea I can see it’s all for the money and that’s what you all abt………but u need to think abt the feelings getting involved…….all you see is dollar signs but these females see LOVE. Are they getting paid like you and Real are or are you sharing the wealth?
    Don’t get me wrong I love you guys, my son’s middle name is Chance but you can’t play with emotions that way cause it will come back to haunt you. The way I see it you don’t need to do shows just continue your music.

69. CKA says:

Ok, so outside of all the materialistic things he so blatantly spoke of,,, you have what? He builds himself out of the things he ‘owns’? Take that away what do you have?

70. ladyvikin says:

you still gay….

71. Angie says:

Now Chance is very immature at times as we see in this here display of his twitter skills. But I never labelled the cat as gay.

72. missy says:

Chance is sooo gay. This proves it!

73. Adi says:

Wow, he is a classy individual. Definately someone to be admired and looked up to. What a role model!!!

(are my words dripping in sarcasm enough?)

74. stacy says:

Chance is not gay. i think that because it is reality tv that chance is playing games with girls minds and emotions. everyone knew that hotwings was just to young for Chance and he was scared to pick mamacita real love in your face Chance. i am sure we will be seeing part three soon.

75. quest says:

A hole yes, gay maybe, getting people you’ve never met to twitter about your sexuality while you rub on beautiful women and your very terrible show makes millions, PRICELESS

76. PEACHEZ says:

PLZ MAKE IT STOP CHRIS ABREGO SUCKS CHANCE AND REAL R FAKE AS HELL BUNCH OF MOMMAS BOYZ. THESE SHOWS FROM THE PRODUCER TOOK A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AFTER FLAVA FLAV 2. THESE GUYS ARE NOT LOOKING FOR LUV JUST A PIECE OF @#^*_#$@$%`#*&+ AND THEY GET PAID FOR IT PROSTITUTION FOR ALL TO SEE. CHANCE GAY I WOULDNT DOUBT IT. FAKE @#^*_#$@$%`#*&+

77. Word To The Not So Wise says:

Chance may not be gay, but he is seriously immature and if anyone can say that I or anyone else is “hating” for stating the obvious, you may be the only hundred that is just like him. Immature, ignorant, etc.

How can you look at this misspelled, incoherent rant and still have a mind to like this guy? Your feeding him the illusion that he’s worth some attention, that he’s making money, he may well be, but certainly not from his music.

Dismiss the shows, they do not count because no “Of Love” show is real, after 15+ of these shows, it’s astounding that you people take them so seriously.

All love shows are getting PAID for. There is no love in there. Chance is a sad little man. And if he has so much money, you’d think he’d stop being Ed Hardy’s mini advertiser and fix that gap. Just saying to the not so swift viewers of VH1.

78. lala says:

oh plz will someone shut this boy up. wasnt his 15 mins of fame up like two years ago.all i hear is “stallionaire” this, “stallionaire” that.”we got a single about to drop” umm wasnt this “single” suppose to drop like two years ago. i just cant stand him period. forget him and his lame ~#_))_!+~*$#&%` music

79. 27juicy fruit says:

No matter what you say chance you are still gay in my eyes. I know when I see a gay $@*&@((+#*~&$`%%$) and I’m always right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

80. Mel says:

I was listening to Hotwings who was the guest on the mics and models radio show, hosted by Doll and lady. She said that in the final episode of real chance of love 2 when she was in bed with chance, that Chance ask her to pound him. so please tell me if that is gay or not! come on!

81. Young West says:

Chance you cant be serious. You’re lame as hell. You’re music absoulutely stinks. And you will never be in a movie and or be successful as a rapper. Stick to VH1 because you didnt find love once more and you might be able to do this again, but other than that you’re nobody!!

82. kwood69 says:

What’s the fuss all about. I liked the show, (guess that why we all watched.!) some of the girls were fine, especially Hot Wings. I would do things to her if you know what I mean!…. If Chance dissed her then it’s his loss. Maybe he is, maybe he ain’t? Who cares..?, Oh that’s right the hater’s do.. stupid me.. What morons yall must be.. Now a day’s you cant say nothing about gay people, so what if he is… It’s not like any of you who hate have any better morales or values.. Straighten up and fly right boys and girls….

83. Amanda says:

Funny how incompetent he looks. If you’re gonna praise yourself for what you’ve done than at least spell right so you don’t look more like an idiot. That just proves how idiotic he really is.

84. epifanee says:

OMG!!! WTH was that??!! If you are going to lash out, at least make it something people can understand. My 13 year old niece posts better than that…

Note: Learn the difference between there and their

85. Mike says:

Kenny : yo chance your the !@%^!^@)(&^%@*((…

I have no idea what that means homey. Is that even english. I understand you were trying to be all hardcore and gangsta by cussing in a comment sectin in VH1 but at least make it understandable. And yeah Chance is at least Bisexual but so what and who cares.

86. Hahaha says:

There is a way to make money with out hurting people feelings and making believe you are looking for something you’re not. Don’t be FAKE about it, if you’re just doing the show for publicity then say that rather then looking for love. How about Real and Chance find REAL jobs, since their music is a flop!!!!
    It’s funny, come to think of it, you see Real kisses the women….not just a peck. You never see Chance do that at all. Chance does have a son though. Maybe he is BI????
    Why is it that they are not doing the reunion shows anymore?

87. k~ says:

WOW! I didn’t realize his education was so low. He really did not make himself look good to those who DID like him. There is no way there could be a “Real Chance…2″ with him acting like that. He thinks he is the ruler of reality tv? He needs a wake up call.

88. rosie says:

you are a jerk for leading these girls on. You dont know how to keep it real or to be honest with them all you know how to do is hurt their feeling. You dont give *%%#*))(((~)~&(% about women all you care is about yourselve. Well guess what it will come back and bit you in your $^)$~)@~~#~$&&( one day.

89. star says:

Chance ur still gay, not a bad thing you know chica!!!!!!!!!!

90. ChiRich says:

If he’s not gay he has serious issues with intamacy and women in general. Look at the way he kissed those girls it was like a kiss you’d give when you’re kissing your mother good bye. His little sizzy way of getting in and out of various bodies of water doesn’t do anything to help his image.

He’s on the downlow; either from being Gay or some other serious mental condition and his brother’s are not far behind.

91. Shannon says:

I’m kinda mad you guys put all his tweets together like it was one…..

92. Smokeyy(: says:

hahaha (: ahhh Chance Id say the sameee thing if someone was tryna say that #+_)^*+#^$$)@$!~ about me ..

93. Nopes says:

With all that money you would think he could fill in that gap between his teeth.

94. lil mama says:

Chance you are a jerk! Your show was a joke! You acted $)$$`~^&~#_!*~+#~! ed on the show! You most be on the other team cuz women are not your thing, )~*~+~#@+@$%$(^

95. Ray says:

Chance you are a jerk! Your show was a joke! You acted _#*$!$$(_~%+++&#@~ ed on the show! You most be on the other team cuz women are not your thing, !*&+))+&`(!!&&)

96. Shay says:

lol….im sorry but chance is gay or bi and so is his brother with that damn goldie locks hair style…lol or they might be just winnies, Winnies give that empression too.lol and that so called music …please chance i hope you wolfing some good )`*`#(%^%))`^)(` cuz what i heard so far is weak.. but hey i do like watching the show for entertainment….. :)

97. vh1veiwer says:

well chance your show is fake, your music sucks (never even heard it before but i know it sucks), your not famous your just as pathetic as the other reality stars of tv. Grow up your not funny your just plain disgusting.

98. jervon cannon says:

chance i like you, your funny as hell to me, f*** what them haters say, that gives motivation,ya dig,

99. Dana says:

Chance you are dumb as hell. Your show is fake and you make a complete fool of yourself. That is not anything to be proud of.

100. Kendra says:

WOW!!!!!! You are getting so defensive that I am thinking your swingin to the other side! And who cares about your music(i have never heard it and dont care to) You really need to get over yourself and grow up!

101. lover says:

you’re a BLAZING idiot. i am sorry i wasted my precious life watching your show. i think this blog just ended your career, you NUMB NUTS.

102. truth says:

the show was fake .why do yall waste people time playing with their emotions if yall just doing it for show.thats stupid.

103. chyna says:

Chance, you are a complete dumb a**. I have always liked you and your brother, but now after the comment you have made, I will never watch ya’ll show again. You just messed things up for your brother as well. Ya’ll had good women on this show (h***, ya’ll had excited women on the last show)and ya’ll will never find love. You should not play with other people’s feelings that is just not right. I truly believe that you are gay “chance” because of how the way you act. You and your brother “SUCK”. Don’t ever tell your fans, or women period to lick your nuttz because I know your mother raised you better than that n****. From a beatiful black women.

104. Jess says:

Grammar is hard, isn’t it, Chance?

105. DivaD says:

Wow I had never thought about Chance being gay til now. He is a little defensive and that usually means what is being said is true. Now Real on the other hand …. Wow he is as gay as they come. All I can remember is him in the bath tub with a shower cap on. He looked like a chick. They are soooo weak music, show, looks, all of it.

106. Johhnyb says:

He is so defensive, that why you know he is gay. Get off the closet Chance. For the next show you can try to pick a stallion instead of a stallionate.

107. kate says:

wow you really just prove to the world that you are ignorant, incoherent, and just plain….gay.

108. carole says:

I think that chance makes for good t.v thats about it, this is all entertainment, you haters actually believe this is suppose to be real life? your stupid to think that. just enjoy the shows if ya dont like him stop watchin!

109. Candy says:

Chance this was very childish on your part. To be a celebrity you have to take low blows and just brush all the things people say about u off. Every person especially celebrities goes thru a period where someone will spread rumors about them that are untrue but u have to be a mature adult. U really blowed that out of portion making people think wow he really is gay for being so defensive. Sometimes u just have to say I’m better than that and I’m not even gonna go there.
    On another note I kinda starting to hate reality TV because we (the viewers) are already knowing what to expect with these love connection shows.
    1.) All these girls going crazy for TV TIME & not for love
    2.)U elimate until it down to 2 girls
    3.)the final nite u take them to ur place for a nite “tap” lol
    4.) then u pick one of the two ladies
    5.)then after the show u never talk to the girl again
    Its happened to Flavo Flav twice, New York twice, Rock of love twice, Real Chance twice, & Ray J now will be twice.
    I’m Sick of love connection Reality TV!!!

110. Shalonda says:

I love the show! Don’t worry about the haters Chance and next time don’t respond back to crazy people!

111. saywhat!thiziztru says:

First of all chance, all that !*!@_%(`*_&#_$@+ you wrote was illiterate status, it was pathetic. You never really proved that your not gay and if you had any common sense,your approach should have been more reasonable and settled because you show pure immaturity just by your response alone.Your reality sucks opposed to all the others and it’s the fakest of them all. you and your brother need to wake up and smell the coffe becaus eyour music sucks $#(($((+!)~&!*( just like you suck ~~)!(_`*!~(!*`)* biaoootch. I did have so much respect for yall until I saw how you and ur retarted brother constantly disrepected the women on your show. Your momm is the sweetest but she has two spoiled out of control probably gay sone whom needs redirected badly. Please get a lyfe and make spme hits that are really gonna sell $#(($((+!)~&!*( poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

112. saywhat!thiziztru says:

First of all chance, all that +*$+!)_$~)~+~^+% you wrote was illiterate status, it was pathetic. You never really proved that your not gay and if you had any common sense,your approach should have been more reasonable and settled because you show pure immaturity just by your response alone.Your reality sucks opposed to all the others and it’s the fakest of them all. you and your brother need to wake up and smell the coffee because your music sucks )~@)^@#*!^#~!*! just like you suck **#@~!$*(&^@)($% biaoootch. I did have so much respect for yall until I saw how you and ur retarted brother constantly disrepected the women on your show. Your mom is the sweetest but she has two spoiled, out of control, probably gay sons whom needs redirected badly. Please get a lyfe and make some hits that are really gonna sell )~@)^@#*!^#~!*! poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you had the nerve to compare your junky music to weezys are u sick or maybe you’ve been poked too many time, get over yourself douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!

113. saywhat!thiziztru says:

First of all chance, all that #~+#&&(%!$`*)#_$ you wrote was illiterate status, it was pathetic. You never really proved that your not gay and if you had any common sense,your approach should have been more reasonable and settled because you show pure immaturity just by your response alone.Your reality show sucks opposed to all the others and it’s the fakest of them all. you and your brother need to wake up and smell the coffee because your music sucks *$`#(_#%)@+*~~! just like you suck `+%_&$`)*)#&+~$~ biaoootch. I did have so much respect for yall until I saw how you and ur retarted brother constantly disrepected the women on your show. Your mom is the sweetest but she has two spoiled, out of control, probably gay sons whom needs redirected badly. Please get a lyfe and make some hits that are really gonna sell *$`#(_#%)@+*~~! poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you had the nerve to compare your junky music to weezys are u sick or maybe you’ve been poked too many time, get over yourself douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!

114. saywhat!thiziztru says:

First of all chance, all that ^_###!_!@&)_%*~+ you wrote was illiterate status, it was pathetic. You never really proved that your not gay and if you had any common sense,your approach should have been more reasonable and settled because you show pure immaturity just by your response alone.Your reality show sucks opposed to all the others and it’s the fakest of them all. you and your brother need to wake up and smell the coffee because your music sucks _!*^%^!*@!*^++& just like you suck %$&_)&&+__`+$#&* biaoootch. I did have so much respect for yall until I saw how you and ur retarted brother constantly disrepected the women on your show. Your mom is the sweetest but she has two spoiled, out of control, probably gay sons whom needs redirected badly. Please get a lyfe and make some hits that are really gonna sell _!*^%^!*@!*^++& poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you had the nerve to compare your junky music to weezys are u sick or maybe you’ve been poked too many time, get over yourself douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!

115. saywhat!thiziztru says:

First of all chance, all that _~)^!$(&)$!+_*+_ you wrote was illiterate status, it was pathetic. You never really proved that your not gay and if you had any common sense,your approach should have been more reasonable and settled because you show pure immaturity just by your response alone.Your reality show sucks opposed to all the others and it’s the fakest of them all. you and your brother need to wake up and smell the coffee because your music sucks +&*+%`%`$!$@!+@ just like you suck *@^&&#%%&`*`^#`) biaoootch. I did have so much respect for yall until I saw how you and ur retarted brother constantly disrepected the women on your show. Your mom is the sweetest but she has two spoiled, out of control, probably gay sons whom needs redirected badly. Please get a lyfe and make some hits that are really gonna sell +&*+%`%`$!$@!+@ poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you had the nerve to compare your junky music to weezys are u sick or maybe you’ve been poked too many time, get over yourself douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!

116. Valen says:

Chance and Real are both Losers!!! They act like there so famous, but what they seem to forget it that they were just like us before they went on “I love New York” If you dont watch Reality TV then you dont even know who they are… lol
    There “music” if you want to call it music… lol
    Will NEVER compare to some of the best rapers out there. DJ Screw, UGK, Zero, lil Keke, Slim Thug, Lil Wayne, Birdman, and many more… They need to stop playin and get a real job… No one in there right mind would buy a CD from some clowns that wear socks on there arms… lol
    Give it up boys, and get a life…

117. R33DZz says:

ha ha y r yall gettin so upset at chance????…so wat if the show is fake or not no one put a gut to yalls head to watch it…well i love watching it an if they come out wit another i will watch that too an u kno u will too

118. Lynn says:

Chance, I dont care if your gay are not, I love your crazy ))^#~___+_~~_$@ Dont know much about your music, but you keep doing what your doing…MAD LOVE 4 U

119. MC says:

The problem with ALL these “guy looking for love” shows is that these guys get hooked on that “I got me a harem going on” lifestyle, and then they don’t want to go back to having just one woman; they want that harem thing to continue. (And what better way than to need to find ANOTHER woman, “the last one [from the last show] didn’t work out.” Uh-huh.) And the guy being surrounded with a bunch of women who are all willing to put up with the crap that the guy dishes out to them with all these other women around/in the picture??? Hey, its too good to be true. Why not try to get it to continue?? Because no real woman in real life would a) put up with some of the crap these guys dish out on these shows, or b) would put up would her man having a harem around him like that. No real woman would tolerate any of that, NO WAY NO HOW!!!

120. T smooth1964 says:

You are childish want a older women you mess with peoples heads take there hearts and thinks it’s a game gay boy!!

121. Cin says:

Chance, how old are you?? Im only 20, and yes more mature than you. you silly,and a joke. U should avoid making shows, cause they suck and have no good ending. You dont want a chick, prob you at the opposite corner, cough. If it wasnt for fame, think where u be at right now. Ur tweet is full of worthless words. Think twice what you say. You got nothing good to say. Ewh! What makes you thing a older women would want to deal with you, i suppose you’re 15 years old?? Well dawm, prob yeah!

122. Heather says:

All I can say is wow. I could see from the show that “Chance” didn’t have much respect for women but that was just him and the way the show was edited, it was okay. But had they shown this side of him…I don’t think he would have so many fans. I had respect for the guy. After reading this…you can really tell that fame got to his head, and now I just feel sorry for his brothers because they will lose fans over this. Kiss your $$$$$ Goodbye!

123. SapphireBlue says:

Don’t worry Chance,this cougar do not believe ur gay. Ur just gorgeous with a tight swag

124. dana says:

chance is not gay he is straight and sexy

125. FRANK says:

I,M LOOK FOR LOVE AND A SEXY GIRL TO LOVE ME

126. someguy says:

hey chance…do you like fish sticks?

127. Ahaha says:

OOh mY god this dude went nuts or what?
    wtf?

128. LMAO says:

Wow chance you must be gay since you got all defensive and im suprised nobody has questioned his brother lmaoo I’m sure Real is DEFENITLY Gay!! But yea anyways I couldn’t even read what the hell he was saying because I couldn’t undeerstand a thing

129. seriously says:

Chance, you just showed how ignorant and immature you really are. You guys are going to do a show, and act like, looking for love, and not even call the girls. I shouldn’t have even taken it seriously, but then, you sound so ignorant, so GROW UP! I had no idea what you guys were doing b4 the show, and I don’t think I will care what you guys are doing after.

I feel sorry for the women that will date you, bcos they will have to deal with another big kid.

130. mechelle says:

oh my god

131. Iesha says:

wow…

132. kira says:

chance you are dumb you picked that ugly stupid lookin gurl and you would have more fun with mamacita .hotwings would neva be able to do that shes so ugly and shes a &$%+#$%!&~(#%&~__

133. kira says:

134. Nelda Fairley says:

Hello Chance!
    You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. You know you’re not gay and that’s all that matters. You’re just a fun guy and handsome too and they hate that they’re not handsome or just as fun as you. Haters are going to talk about others to make them feel good about themselves and the more you deny what they’re saying, the more they will talk.

Don’t let them control your life by getting you upset. Keep on being the fun loving guy I like. :)

Keep your chin up, a smile on your face and live your life to the fullest and don’t worry about those haters.

Have a great day,
    Nelda D. Fairley
    Alexandria, LA

135. kellie says:

i think people are just jealous of you i think you are sexy as hell don’t worry we all have haters

136. kaitlan says:

chance is just a big joke..hes imitaure your show was wack..i cant believe you did hot wings and doll like that..nobody is gonna buy your music you and real will never be on bet seaseme street music your music sounds like 3 year olds made it yall are just wack real looks like a gay dracula especially with that long hair he looks like a butch queen..you talking about someones tryna hate who would hate on you..your childish and you probably got a baby *$^+!*%~*^(&)`^# thats why mamacita wasnt pressed when you didnt choose her

137. kaitlan says:

chance is just a big joke..hes imitaure your show was wack..i cant believe you did hot wings and doll like that..nobody is gonna buy your music you and real will never be on bet seaseme street music your music sounds like 3 year olds made it yall are just wack real looks like a gay dracula especially with that long hair he looks like a butch queen..you talking about someones tryna hate who would hate on you..your childish and you probably got a baby )!~$%~^+(^`^_)(# thats why mamacita wasnt pressed when you didnt choose her

138. Nay says:

Eww. He’s not even cute!

139. cates says:

my gosh you people get a life,it’s just a show geeeeeeez.Don’t you see how immature this guy is a nd you are losing sleep off of him

140. BRI22 says:

Chance you are a real @!_%+~&@~_!^^`$( strong buller dat full of yourself, You know you love man but just don’t want to admit it. You and your brother look like to horse. Lol your music is sooooooooooooo wack. What a gay f@#k you’ll always be _(#_#$+^+)~+)&@_^^

141. BRI22 says:

Chance you are a real &((~*`~!##%%*+&_ strong buller dat full of yourself, You know you love man but just don’t want to admit it. You and your brother look like to horse. Lol your music is sooooooooooooo wack. What a gay f@#k you’ll always be ____)##^)!!&_*&^$&

142. BRI22 says:

Chance you are a real ~`%&^((`_*^+)@#% strong buller dat full of yourself, You know you love man but just don’t want to admit it. You and your brother look like to horse. Lol your music is sooooooooooooo wack. What a gay f@#k you’ll always be #!^&^*((&*+%)^^))`

143. MEkA says:

WtF?? ChANCE YERR jUSS A PLAiN OUT dUMb A** SERiOUS +)$!`+#_*$~$~##+ Nd fOR YOU NOT TO bE GAY YOU SURE dO TALk ALOT AbOUT LiCKiN && SUCKiN NUTS…Nd fOR YERR iNfO YOU dONT MAkE ThE TV ShOW ENTERTAiNG THE f****N GiRLS dO! SO QUiT bRAGGiN AbOUT BEiNG THE +)$!`+#_*$~$~##+ WhEN YOU AiNT YOU jUSS SMELL && LOOk LiKE iT!! WiTH YERR bUCK TOOTH GAPPY A**!! Oh Nd ANOTHER THiNG YERR MUSiC SUCkS ()^&#+`$`*$)+`*) jUSS LiKE YOU!!!

AND fOR THE STUPiD A** GiRLS COMMENTiNG THiS TALKiN AbOUT Oh i LOVE YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH ANd THERE jUSS HATERS!! YA NEEd TO GO GET YERR SELf CHECKED iNTO A dAMN MENTAL HOSPiTAL RiTE ALONG WiTH ChANCE! CUZ THiS +)$!`+#_*$~$~##+ AiNT fUNNY OR kOOL TELLiNG GiRLS OR ANYONE TO SUCk ON HiS LiL RAiSiNS! hE jUSS USEd PEOPLE AND hURt GiRLS fEELiNGS jUSS TO MAkE MONEY! Nd YOU LiL KiDDY GiRLS THiNK THATS kOOL YA i SEE WHEERE CHANCE’S RETARTED A** HAS WORN Off ON YOU!!!

144. kayway says:

dont front hotwings becuz wen u was on t.v. you wasnt frontin ha wen u was kissing ha lips so dont front ha on twitter now ni**a!

145. MONICA says:

FIRST OF ALL WHO EVA SAID MY NIG CHANCE IS GAY IS A FOOL THAT NIG AINT GAY HE IS FINE AS HELL IF I HAD A CHANCE I WOULD GIVE IT UP QUICKLY HOT WINGS JUST WANTED HER 30 SEC FAME WITH HER UGLY SELF HER TEETH TOO BIG FOR HER FACE ANYWAYS

146. MONICA says:

CHANCE DONT LET HATERS PUT YOU DOWN YOU GOT SWAG SHACK EM OFF

147. jermane jones says:

he is not gay they just picking on him
    that man aint gay they dont know what they talking about
    chance just ignore them

148. sweetie says:

wow i don’t think chance is gay but i do think that this is crap i think chance and Hotwigs were so cute together. And i don’t think its right what he is doing to her.

149. hated by many says:

chance you a mess u can come get with me anytime boo

150. Jan95 says:

CHANCE IS NOT GAY, HE’S ONLY A PLAYER, HE’S NOT GONNA GET PLAY FROM ONE OF THOSE `(!+_%^@~@#~~##`) ES OR ANYONE. I UNDERSTAND HIM. I’M LIKE THAT, F..K IT. WE’RE NOT GONNA GET FU…D FROM ANYONE. THE HATERS ARE THE WOMEN THAT CAN HANDLE MAN LIKE US… THAT’S THE FU…G TRUTH. PEACE

151. Rasheeda says:

Go-Head KAMAL!! I ain’t mad at cha!!

152. Beautiful says:

Im so tired of people promoting ignorance..This is the most ignorant statement I’ve ever read..My thing if you weren’t gay then theres no need to explain yourself..If he’s not gay then all he had to do was say so but this comment doesnt justify anything it just made him more immature then he already portrays his self to be

153. Jayla says:

The real tragedy is the shame he brings to the family name. To be so disrespectful and to have little to know regard toward women says lot about his character. I feel sorry for you Chance because your non spelling a** can’t seem to get a grip on life. Your little songs are whack and you know it. You don’t own a lambo and to even reference it shows you anit got s***. I pray that VH1 reads this and decides to never put your stupid behind back on tv. Class or trash? I think Trash. You better hold on to the little pennies you got now and start over, first by fixing that baby gap logo you got going on. If you think for one moment people are hating on you, think this…I would rather hate on a blade of grass or caked up dirt before I hate on you. Chance who? Youre not worth the time boo.

154. shay says:

you stupid lame _#+&~^*+!)$`^)^ square dancing _#+&~^*+!)$`^)^ dude u aint got !$@)_`&&@%)@(&%+ on wayne gap tooth monkey go back to the farm chicken boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

155. CHYNAGIRL says:

Chance is not gay he’s a great farm boy though…you can tell cause not only does he ride horses well he can milk the hell out of the cows at VH1 that keep putting his `!~~+_*^%~#()~) on the show. He will never pick a lifetime girlfriend/wife on this show, THE MONEY IS TOO DAMN GOOD. Let’s face if BRET MICHAELS OLD `!~~+_*^%~#()~) hadn’t picked and stayed with a girl what and the hell makes ya think Chance will. FYI CHANCE U KNEW HOT WINGS HAD TRACKS BEFORE YOU PICKED HER…..SO YOU REALLY ARE AN IGNORANT DUMB `!~~+_*^%~#()~) TO TALK ABOUT HER HAIR NOW.

156. Chieffa says:

WOW YOU’RE DUMB CHANCE, and you need to go back to school and cause you write like you dropped out in the second grade. You’re also one of the ugliest people I have ever seen…inside and out. Mommy must be proud.

157. KingJ_1989 says:

Im sorry but the dude has to be HOMO they way he is ALWAYS acting and the fact he cant NEVER pick a girl….OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS from BOTH seasons NOT 1…SH*T something is wrong a REAL n*gga would have had all them fine gurls riden so yea he gay…HAHAHA

158. Malik says:

For the past 2 seasons of real and chance me and my wife have said Chance is GAY. If Chance is not Gay than he is very feminine. Chance does not want a women and is not looking for love from a women. I do believe the Producers of the show, Real, Chance Family, all know Chance is Gay. I also believe his brother Real was or is hoping his brother finds a women to help him with his lack of affection for women. Chance is GAY

159. Real Talk says:

Chance if you know what you about then whats known don’t need to be explained. But real talk if this was not on the real then why do it? These girls come on tv claiming to be in love and it all made for tv. Do you and shake the haters. You should have chose Mamosita anyway.

160. Meg says:

Chance is a wild person everyone can gather that. Hot wings wasn’t the one for him..its great that they could burp and have fun sometimes together but the truth of the matter is HOT WINGS is wayyy to young to be on any reality TV show for love. You can definitely tell that because she said she loves him and for what? Living in the moment commonly known as YOUNG love. If you love someone in the ADULT world HOT WINGS, you don’t do the crap you know you did. All in All i have Chance’s back! He has feelings, too!!

161. Misunderstood says:

I am getting a head a trying to read that $_@~~`!(!#+$*@$` Face it he’s gay and there is nothing wrong with that . Stop trying to find love with a woman on TV when your not interested.

162. Misunderstood says:

I am getting a head a trying to read that !_&(_+(&@$@@_*!~ Face it he’s gay and there is nothing wrong with that . Stop trying to find love with a woman on TV when your not interested.

163. Mykah says:

Ya I dont think chance is gay. An immateur idiot but not gay though. Honestly I think all the girls on that show were too good for him except for maybe Baker

164. Keta says:

Chance is not gay he is to sexy to be gay ppl just saying (+`^*&@$$*_&@%@! so they can make there self look good. So stop haten on Chance and find someone else to pick on Haters.

165. Nay says:

When will the reunion show be on!!!!

166. nikki says:

We don’t think you’re gay,we like your crazy-ass nicca…Do what you do…Keep it poppin.Stop looking in the wrong place for women, some of them just want to be your friends, especially around here, they just want to kick it with you. Kansas sucks, but some of the chicks are cool you just have to meet the right ones.

167. Michelle says:

What a load of BS!

Chances new “handle” should be pony-boy

Cuz if he’s a stallion, that would make Jay-Z a rodeo clown (as if that could ever happen!!!) Yo, someone needs to buy our boy a new saddle . . .one that would match his integrity . . .something small and cozy. Lets roll over to Rodeo Drive and see what they got for sale…since that’s where pony-boy likes to shop with his “old” nags…

Anyone got a carrot?

LATER.

Signed > X Real Chance for Love 2 Fan

168. JUST2CUTE09 says:

FIRST OFF I WANT TO SAY CHANCE DONT LET PEOPLE BRING YOU TO THIS POINT TO WHERE YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF AND CURSE EVERYONE OUT. SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME BUT TO UPSET OTHERS AND MAKE DEM ACT AN +$$+*+`+~+!^_@( PERSONALLY I DONT THINK YOU’RE GAY AND I WATCHED YOUR SHOW EVERY MONDAY. I LOVE YOU AND CHANCE…I THINK YALL ARE SO COOL!!! THERE IS ONE THING YOU SAID THAT I DONT LIKE…YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TRACK AND TICKS AND FLEAS, I MEAN WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU’RE BASICALLY SAYING YOU’LL NEVER MESS WTH BEYONCE, HALLE BERRY, NIA LONG, SANAA LATHAN AND ALOT OF OTHER BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE INDUSTRY… I FEEL LIKE ITS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU CARRY YOURSELF… BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE DONT LET PEOPLE PISS YOU OFF BC 95% OF DEM WANT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND WISH THEY COULD DO EVERYTHING YOU DO……..LOVE YA!!!! SMOOCHES

169. Rachell says:

What a compelling argument he makes. If you guys aren’t convinced by his tweet, I don’t know what’s going to do it.

170. J Maj says:

What happened to the reunion show?????!!!!!!????

171. Jolena911 says:

Chants no he be rong. That boy ZESTY as HELL He be warring them zesty hats an braclits an he ware makeup an he done neva want to git wif no womans done want to kiss them or nothin that boy gone hookup wif Eddie Murffy that what Chants gone do. He needta come out the closit for real.

172. dillon jo says:

the only reason why Chance got a show in the first place was because of his potrayal as The Reality TV Villain on season 1 of I love New York, there is something that is really fake about him and just doesn’t seem real and thats he was on the show.

173. shae says:

he wrong for this..he just made himself look worst because no REAL MAN talks likes this..he speakin like he is still in high school…lmao suck these nutz blah blah..lmao who says shi like this..thats embarrassin

174. cajun white boy says:

#!~*!%&!~)~!!%^$@` please your gay and you brother is to

175. Alanna McNeal says:

Well, sweetheart all I can tell you is to hold your head up and roll with the punches. Theres two kind of people in the world, your going to have the kind of person to uplift you and bring you up, and then you got the people that are going to tear you down and make you feel low to the earth. Know this baby keep those kind of negative people from around you, cause they mean you no good. Chance be proud and know that at end of the day GOD has the last say so. So to all the people that are disrespecting Chance and his family, yall can go to hell and Chance baby excuse my french but yall CAN SUCK HIS `*`((#“%_#*&`%! WITH YALLS MAMAS MOUTHS, KNOW THAT. Chance sweetheart I love your personality, you are the best i ever had LOL. Hit me at http://www.rainbutler@ymail.com

176. Shelby says:

Sounds gay to me. All that stupid talk is just that stupid, he’s trying to sidestep.

177. tiffany says:

omg!If he is so into older women for how they act, then why is he acting like the girl he is talking about?

178. Tasha says:

Chance saying how he only mess with older girls but he act like a 3rd grader, so who ever mess with him should be ashamed! LMAO! He is so boney, with them 2 big gapped teeth in the front looking like something off pbj and otter. lol! Hot wings too cute for him anyway and what wrap gae he taking over with that wack ~@~`@!`$@(+(&@& rappin

179. Shawnee says:

you tell them hataz wat u have on yo mind baby bc all of em jus fake azz hoes an day jus mad cuz u dont want em.. so yea babes do u an continue to make yo music baby. luv u

180. Kimme says:

What happen to Real Chance of Love Reunion Show

181. SLIM says:

I LOVE DA HOODNESS IN U CHANCE I BEEN KEEPING UP WITH U SINCE I LOVE NEW YORK SO _)~`*~%!+&~$^)_# WHT PEOPLE SAYIN ABOUT U. THE ONES CALLING U GAY ARE THE ONES NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR SEXUALITY THTS WHY IT URKS THEM. I ALWAYS SAID IF A PERSON IS GAY AND A STRAIGHT DUDE OR CHICK IS SO UPSET THT, THT PERSON IS GAY NEED TO CHECK THEIR SEXUALITY.

182. jchap says:

shut up shawnee.. he dont want to ugly ho like u either

183. blue ex says:

blu blu blu shut up wit tha bull )*%$(“^%@$%#+)% chance not gay…………………………………………………………………….

184. blue ex says:

they jus jealuos people chance is not not gay hes has a reality show wit women not men

185. me says:

the fact that you make fun of gay people just makes you look exteremly immature.

186. PrettyDamu says:

He might be gay he couldn’t control his bowels on the show that means he has a loose booty hole (Yucky)he might possibly be a DLer someone will out him soon

187. jennifer says:

Chance, your language is awful and I’m sure it causes embarrassment to your mother who is a very classy lady. I know she raised you better. I don’t know what went wrong but I hope, no I pray, that you mature in spirit and mind so that you can be a blessing to a nice woman one day. Right now you’re just a hot mess.

188. suzanne says:

Chance, they are just hatein, that you got big and famous. Youve got a wild side, and not afraid to say it, But whats up with your Brother, is he married now??

189. Jolena911 says:

Chants come out the closit. Er budy no you be gay. No budy caure you prolly gone git show like Rupauls.