Daisy + London = No More

daisy_london_split

This news has been around for a while, but a few comments on yesterday’s post about Daisy de la Hoya‘s recent birthday celebration reminded us of the unsettled resolution of Daisy of Love. So get ready for it, because this stuff is so resolved, it’s like upholstery.

In a MySpace blog post that was deleted and then re-posted, Daisy gives the rundown on her status with London. She says she fell in love with him on the first day of filming, and after the show wrapped, she had high hopes that “we could have been the first ‘real’ couple to actually be in love off of one of these shows.” It all went well…until Daisy found out that London had gotten a girl pregnant recently enough that it was still an issue. Writes Daisy: “He insisted that he was in love, that I was his perfect girl, he would do anything to make it work, that it was all a mistake. And That He was Going To ‘fix’ it. Well Because he’s a broke ass artist he couldn’t ‘fix’ it… then he tells me she had a miscarriage… then he told me she was giving it up for adoption.. the lies just went on and on… But still I stood by hes side…”

(If you couldn’t tell, by the way, these excerpts are unaltered to preserve the authenticity of Daisy’s message.)

Anyway, as of late September, she had resolved to no longer stand by hes side. In conclusion, Daisy wrote:

“The lies and pain are just too much!! He is not truthful and loyal to his words.. and has done NOTHING BUT LIE AND USE ME FOR FAME, JUST TO GAIN SUCCESS FOR HIS BAND!!! Anyone willing to take advantage of someone’s hart(and yes this is how I spell hart!!) in such away is A complete looser!!

Some of you might think.. well duh thats what you get you should of choose ‘Flex’. But I say, I went with what I wanted, and this was a show based on me finding love. And I did. It just wasn’t the right kind of love.”

So there you have it — another Celebreality romance down the drain. At least this one lasted longer than the time it took to shoot the show. That’s something, right?

[Read the full, very long account at Daisy's MySpace blog.]

London’s post-show interview
Daisy of Love show page
Daisy of Love full episodes, show clips and bonus scenes

1. LMAO says:

I stated on the DOL member many times that London is a LOSER, so is Daisy! It’s not a lesson in learn for her because she did appear with Bret and should have known the game of these fake reality show–what you think you actually found love…love can’t exist on a fake reality show…it’s just the person looking to promote and give boost to their career!

Anyways..even London’s bandmate which I won’t reveal put it this way:

“We were just older than him and he was all about NYC and the image of rock. Its amazing how much he goes out of his way to act as if we dont exist.”

Yeah, London will use you until he makes it on top, but lol I doubt appearing on a fake reality show and even being in any reality show really boost you to being recognize as a respectable artist! He’s a tool! Send him to Tool Academy! He can be like the first season dude, the one who had problems with being on a farm!

2. i kan spell werds says:

Why would someone CHOOSE to spell words incorrectly?

Give me a break.

Will we ever know what happened on Megan Wants a Millionaire?

3. Memo says:

This Is OLD News.

4. Rach says:

It’s rare that you get the chance to say this about a former drug addict and perpetual cheater: he’s too good for her.

Daisy was the least-charismatic “…of Love” star ever (and that’s including the RCoL duo), it’s no surprise that she makes people run screaming when they know her in person.

5. Katelyn says:

I think she should of picked Flex in the first place because hes more cute and she was really happy with him. Considering London left and turned around to come back. That right there shows that Ur obvisouly not the greatest couple. But I do gotta stick up 4 her with choosing London because she was really Happy with him. In alot of her shows she, dazed about him. In my opinion she should have a Daisy Of Love 2 and then Flex should go back on to probably give him a second chance. Love u Daisy xoxo

6. blondeberg says:

I love daisy! Bottom line hope she comes back around I understand everything she said her feelings were stronger for the jerkface you cant help it !LOVE HER!!!

7. Sammy says:

Daisy my “haert”, goes out to you, hope you do find true love one day.

8. Aw says:

I hope she has another show because she seriously deserves better!

9. Frank says:

no _`^%#!+$~+#&!!(` ing $~@^!$+~#$^@%(&) i were a girl in love is the most dangerous thing especially to her self seriously the dude wore the same garbage !(_$+*(!@^@~_+& clothes the whole dam time

10. tina says:

Its really not surprising I mean he left her already once before.

11. lilly5100 says:

I really think Daisy is better of with out him he was hot but a little slow. Maybe! I hope she finds love and anthor
    show? That would be coolness. Daisy I still love ya. You’ll
    find love forever.

12. Jenny says:

What is up with reunion shows? How come there are no reunion shows any more? We need them!

13. What??? says:

Daisy should have picked DAVE!!!!! Bring back 12 Pack!!!

14. Natalie says:

Daisy, you deserve someone better than London, I hope you find the right person, and the happiness you deserve, it would be great if you did “Daisy of love 2″.

15. Wendy says:

I love how this blog/post states “another Celebreality romance down the drain”.

There are no celebrities here, they are just common people. She got the show because of Brett Michaels and Rock of Love. That does not make her a celebrity.

And I love this, “and has done NOTHING BUT LIE AND USE ME FOR FAME, JUST TO GAIN SUCCESS FOR HIS BAND!!! ” hhhmmm If I recall Daisy was in a band when she was on Rock of Love……Did she use him for fame? She Lied about CHarles, and London lied about a pregnancy.. all is fair in love and war and what goes around comes around.

NONE OF YOU ARE CELEBS, so get over yourself.

16. Hodges says:

This goes out to the decision makers at VH-1….

You guys should give Fox (from daisy’s candidates) a show… he was a hell of a character… a bit of a slime ball, yet the one you really wanted to win!!!

17. nickie says:

i knew that dasiy would get her heart broken by him cuz he is a looser and i think she should have choosen cinister he really liked her but im sure thay can be good friends i hope she finds some one good for her and that wont break her heart.

18. AJ says:

Ok Wendy. “If I recall Daisy was in a band when she was on Rock of Love……Did she use him for fame? She Lied about CHarles, and London lied about a pregnancy.. all is fair in love and war and what goes around comes around.” You know what quit bringing up her past mistakes to justify what London did to her. She was young and people are not perfect. To Daisy I wish you can find an real guy away from TV. I would treat you right in every way.

19. Bailed Outa That Boat says:

Daisy so deserves better… buy I think she could really do it like the rest of us… probably won’t attract as many losers or spot-light seekers. I hope she doesn’t become the next New York… Yikes!

20. jessica says:

Poor Daisy guess she will be back for another season.

21. Obvious! says:

Not suprising…and no, she shouldn’t have picked Flex. Flex wasn’t even into her, he said so in his post DOL interview. Dave seemed to be genuinely upset when he got the boot from the show. Maybe he would have been a better pick.

Bottom line is that not one of these celebrity love shows has worked out and probably never will. I’m sure that Daisy did the show for exposure and to keep in the public eye, as much as any of these guys did. I’m not saying that she didn’t hold out hope to find love too, but I doubt she went into it for love alone.

22. anicath says:

WENDY- YOU SAID IT!!!!!!! And the ugly,slutty-”I,m pregnant pic” (hurt my eyes!!!!) “Mummy dearest” is totally brain dead!!! the child will some day see the pic.. And then he/she will be really proud..HM… NOT!!! KARMA-gotte LOVE IT…HA HA HA..)

23. Future_0bsession says:

Even though this is old news, getting your heart broken always sucks. Good luck to both “London” and Daisy.

24. shakur says:

How do I sign up for Daisy of Love 2?

25. LMAO 2 says:

This isn’t news we all knew it wouldn’t last. We all saw London for the stupid little s*%t he really is well except for brainless Daisy who is bound to live life going after guys that are trash.

26. juliebug says:

i say give hot heather her own show. if it was for $^!%_$^$@)!)&+@+ ie, daisy delohoa wouldnt have even had her own show. besides guys she isnt even remotely hot. the only reason she was on rock of love so long because brett thought it was called sock of lust.

27. kate says:

what a dbag. all men are the same.

28. christina says:

Daisy knew that London was going to break her heart but she still picked she had other guys in the house that wanted her more than London but u know people make dumb choices and that is what Daisy did and she got her heart broken AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

29. Gypsy Heart1 says:

Daisy is SO STUPID!! she got what she deserved A TOTAL LOSER just like her! I was rooting for the obviously hunky FLEX but I’m glad she didnt choose him because he deserves someone better that that 2 bit slut Daisy :D

30. Gypsy Heart1 says:

Daisy is SO STUPID!! she got what she deserved A TOTAL LOSER just like her! I was rooting for the obviously hunky FLEX but I’m glad she didnt choose him because he deserves someone better that that 2 bit slut Daisy with no __)+@*`*#)@%(!@` in brain :D

31. t-dog says:

after ray j 2 and the entertainer 51 minds need to wrap it up with love shows

32. MC says:

Yes, I agree with i kan spell werds. Will any of us ever find out what happened on Megan Wants A Millionaire?? What if she needs to look for true love again?? I want more info on Al. DREAMY!!!

33. theresa rodriguez says:

what happen with the reunion?…i was looking forward to that…..well i hope she finds someone for her…she deserves it.

34. Missy says:

DOL#2!

35. jennifer says:

whoa i feel bad for u girl, Now you have to pray god to send ypu a man, cause to me reality show its just for fame

36. LALALAND says:

Daisy in love two oh !@!~~+)~*^%**+$^ noooooooooooooo please no more stop looking get a life!!!!!!!!!!

37. LALALAND says:

Daisy in love two oh +*@)(@_@*`%#~&~( noooooooooooooo please no more stop looking get a life!!!!!!!!!!

38. LALALAND says:

Daisy in love two oh #`(#+%!@*!(@$)+* noooooooooooooo please no more stop looking get a life!!!!!!!!!!

39. michelle says:

dang that sucks but he was just wrong for doin that cause like you shouldnt use people like that and then you could tell sumthing was up when his answers keep changing. duh!

40. Judy says:

Uh, duh? Was she the only one who didn’t see something like this coming? How do you spell dumb blond? D-A-I-S-Y
    I don’t like that expression, but with her, it so applies.

41. Haley! says:

stupid !%!@%$_*_+@)~!^$+ i told you! You should have picked flex

42. jess says:

SEASON 2! ..or give Flex his own show.

43. VH1FAN says:

THEY BETTER GIVE FRENCHY SHOW PLEASE DONT DO DAISY OF LOVE AGAIN SHE WAS SO BORING!FRENCHY IS S SEXY AND FUNNY SHE IS REALLY ANTI DEPRESSION TO ME !SHE WAS ONLY REASON WHY I WATCHED I LOVE MONEY 2!I MISS FRENCHY BRING HER BACK ON TV!

44. zoraida munoz says:

ok daisy i knoe u like london but he was just using you for the fame flex really loved you but you cgosse the wrong guy well it was your decision you should make another daisy of love and tell flex to go there so you could be with him.omg you should of choosse flex duhhh

45. Rodney says:

Yeah I know, this is old news, we knew that this is going to happend. I just wish that Daisy used her head. Although, I agree with you Katelyn, she should’ve pick Flex. Atleast, Flex is more cute and she was really happy with him. Considering London left and turned around to come back.

46. Destiny says:

I agree with LMAO they are all stupid. I hate for the love of ray j. stupid as hell the first season was even stupid. Even my antonio. How he going to find love with tha devil of a mom he got( sorry baby your moms a _*#@^##`(^*`$))%^ he should have chose his ex-wife. I mean he look like a sad puppy the whole finale. He blame the decision but we know the real reason–he didn’t want to pick any one of the girls. Also i agree with I Kan Spell Werds . . . what did happen to the show. Did it go bankrupt LOL. . . that was so lame. Je ne sais pas.

47. Marisa says:

Hey out there:
    I am trying to find a hip-hop song featured on Vh1′s “I Love The Holidays” during the Halloween segment!! It was an instrumental part, really upbeat. Can anyone pinpoin this & let me know what the song `~^)^^&(^%%(`_# le is? Thank you!!!

48. Lodarot says:

49. Lodarot says:

I am going to say I told ya so! I and hundreds of others new he was a looser! He is UGLY, homeless, Jobless, wears more makeup than a girl, has ZERO personality, Cheats on his girlfriends. Why did you not listen to others? Think with the brain not between legs! I told you so!

50. ladyinred says:

Stupid

51. tonya cooper says:

Daisy, You are a hot & sweet chick. London was stupid to treat u that way. I really do hope u find true love oneday soon. Im sure u will. Hang in there & take care. By the way im a really big fan of yours. Love ya gurl.

52. lilmisscrazy says:

Well let me tell you one thing Daisy, you shouldnt be leaving london just for getting a girl preganet as long as you guys love each other, thats all tht matters! Nothing else should come in between you and his love for eachother.Unless you don’t feel nothing for him then that’s another thing.

53. Melissa says:

You should have chose Flex or Dave…Maybe your life would have been better off with one of them…Bye

54. CURTIS GRANT says:

Hi sorry, to hear about that dasiy i know what ur saying about the first time you layed eyes on him cause i felt the same way about you when i first saw your show I thought what a bunch of kits and one of them is going to get some delisouse ()^_+`$~#`~~^&_ um i would lick that ()^_+`$~#`~~^&_ for days 5 or 6 or till dasiy made me quit ,sorry to hear about this dasiy send my regards and if u need any thing just let me know.love you always my beautiful flower.dasiy

55. Christina says:

Daisy, Im sorry to hear about you and London… But you have learned. so take what you learned and go from there. You are a bright and beautiful woman. Dont let some man bring you down…..

56. bob says:

good god, there better not be a season 2

57. MS_CUTIE_LOVER1 says:

DAT IS SO SAD (NOT REALY) NOW DERE WILL BE A NEW DAISY OF LOVE 2 (DAMNIT WE DNT NEED DAISY NO MORE) DAISY GURL U R VERY SMART (DAISY U R DUMB AS HELL 4 PICKIN LONDON H E UGLII AS HELL AND DUMB)

58. Dada Rumbuna says:

Yo ghurl!
    whut ihs uhp?

Yo Dayzz be happs

59. Jaylee says:

Daisy you deserve better then “london”, He wore more make uo then you girl.. I hope u find real love good luck sweety

60. Cathy Hamilton says:

Daisy girl i watched the entire show and no matter what anyone thought about your choice it was the one you wanted. I had hoped that he would treat you right and i am very sorry that he did not, but honey he will get what is comming to him, and someone will break his “HART” yes the way you spell it. As for his fame and his band without you it will go no where and I hope that VH1 does not give him a show. ( ALL BAD ) he does not deserve to find love cause he cant love himself more a less any one else.

So with that being said girl do you and find that true love cause you deserve it. So VH1 hook her up with the right people this time. Daisy you are the bomb and dont let that LOSER make you feel anything other than that!!

61. joe4$ho says:

that is so funkin stupid wat the %%)~~~+^)~$*^%# that supid daisy u will know better

62. emily says:

i cant belive she even picked him i think she scould have picked the other hot sexy guy he was really there for her not for the camras london was just there for the camras i cant stand him >:-(

63. Imonie says:

Dear daisy I have w.atched every epesode of you-r show and you went through thick and thin with those boys and you put up with nall thier bull. T reall think that the right guy for you would have been 20 pack. And i aim not the only person who thought that and if it wasnt 20 pack it should have been fitch and i reall thought that you was a dumby for picking someone who had left you once and me and you and everbody new that there would be an possiblity that he would leave you again. I think you went with the lkookjs and what was in your nmind a nd instead of lookinking ninside ofthose books and follouing yoiur heaRT YOIU MAD E THE WRONG DESION

64. moorpark says:

i knew this was going to happend..his a looossserrr i am glad u open your eyes and dump his ugly @^@@_^#~^+!*@^( sssss

65. tiffany says:

poor daisy i was rooting 4 ya .. :(

66. tiffany says:

poor daisy i was rooting 4 ya .. :( u guys were adorable it made me cry 2

67. sarah valenzuela says:

i wish the best 4 u!!! london did seem right at the time!!! but i say u do another show and bring back flex!!!!

68. Leslie says:

I STILL SAY THAT FOX WAS SUPER FRREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!!

69. Sunster says:

Well,Im sorry it didnt workout, there always seems to be people out there with bad motives. I hope to see u in the casting of Daisy of love 2. I am real, and if there is real chemistry I will be your man. I casted in the VH1 Casting call and ended up in the top 25 for a chance at your love.I will be there again if the chance arises.
    Good luck in all your endevors!

Im making a list,
    Im checking it twice,
    Im going to find out,
    if Daisy is naughty or nice…,
    Sunster Clause is Calling for love…..!
    LOL

~SunSter~

70. amanda! says:

yeahhh, flex or dave would of been way better. i knew london was a loser from the begining….

sorry ^^

71. iluvjawanzaadams says:

Dats wat u get 4 pickin dat broke @`*~!#+&“#“(@ piece of )@!^@#$$~!%#%%@& u dummy

72. iluvjawanzaadams says:

Dats wat u get 4 pickin dat broke %^*#$&)`#)@)$_% piece of $~)~~^#~_#)$+()* u dummy

73. frank says:

Hey she an idioit and wont learn her lesson hence why there gona be another show and the same things gona happend i hope they have bigger idiot in this one shoot fox was awsome

74. Tonia says:

hey daisy you should have picked 12 pack

75. Joy says:

I knew you would end up picking him instead of a great guy like Flex. I hope their isn’t going to be another Daisy Of Love 2. Find your own love,not on TV… But if you choose to do so, try to act and dress more like a woman and get the respect you deserve.

76. Finnerz says:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did anyone really think it would last?
    I mean seriously.
    An ugly as dirt ‘model’ that looks like a self tanned – 80 year old !)%_#*~)@)!^)#`@@ and a homeless fo-hawk donning ‘musician’.
    Seriously.
    What a SHOCK.

77. kisha says:

That sucks. u should make another season and find someone who is there for you.

78. Janet Michelle says:

i think you are a !(+#`())$$`^~_`+)+ ed blonde fat ugly #`#~**~#@$^`%^_ `%)&)(~`%+&_*!&#* who chose london cause thats what the viewers wanted. so get another boob job and while your at it get a REAL life not the fake #`#~**~#@$^`%^_ &*$@*~@+!&+&)^^+ they put on TV

79. maggie says:

london is a f…ckng j…ck _%~%++#^(`)^_`_ you should have chose dave..anyways daisy this is nt the end for u, just get over him…Daisy you hot, beautiful so dnt let that little think put u down, just move on with ur life…………

80. malika says:

daisy girl am really a big fan of u and am really sorry the way things work out between u and london ,things do happen, sometimes we look for love in the wrong places,please honey dnt put ur heart on the line like that again ,ve watch u on the rock of love u take a lot of mess girl u are a wonderful person just encourage ur self u ll find love some day and it ll be the right person this time for now keep ur head up and b strong,dnt listen to negative people just stay positive.

81. nicolette says:

why did daisy brok up with london beuse he got a gril petnget with he’s grilfriend that he did not no about that gril he could told daisy about the gril so thir this is why you can’t rest a man that lis about he’s girlfriend you could fil in love with fix on your show that is my letter to daisy aer you going to do your show over a aging so you can find love for the last time on vh1 this note is from nicolette and london is not hot he is ugly and that why you can’t fill in love with london so the end of my story to you daisy

82. kitten mittons says:

yeah i knew this was coming. all these ppl sign up for 3 shows (flavor flav, bret michaels, real/chance). so daisy will have a season 2 AND a season 3. its how vh1 does it shows…everything is done in 3′s….i love money, tough love, charm school, tool academy. they are all on or did season 2 already…now onto season 3…just look at the pattern

83. Cloak says:

Oh well, londons freakin hot.

84. james says:

Daisy she pick London she is stupid she shoukd pick 12pack when will he find love and London is ugly

85. james says:

she is stupid she should pick 12pack

86. Alan says:

thats what you get when you look for love on a TV show, expect no sympathy except from the most jaded of viewers…which judging by most of these comments is a lot of people. simply pathetic and if what I just said makes someone angry, well…the truth doesn’t always make people happy.

87. Famardy says:

Daisy is nothing but a dumb +~)^~%~!%*$$#$`#% It’s so obvious that London is nothing but a plain douche bag and yet Daisy never saw that coming in the first place.

88. m says:

What a stupid idiot. London was easy to read when he was on the show. I hope she doesn’t do another show. I can tell you now that every one is sick of this train wreck. I Will not be watching her show at all.

89. Hannah says:

OMG. I am SOOO happy. I think she should have chosen Sinester or 12-Pack!!!

90. Lauren says:

flex was sexy. you shoulda never chose london. season 2!!!! :):)

91. alex says:

people are way too hard on reality stars….its not scripted, cmon people….

however, this was the one reality show where they had to be amazing with editing and making the guys into characters in order to mask daisy only wanting london…it became obvious that all except poor 12 pack knew.

It was also obvious to anyone watching that london is a loser with a loser band that will not make it…hes flaky, and a douche…I knew he’d treat her badly, but shes an attractive woman, I knew she’d bounce back from that, maybe daisy of love 2? I must say the edits like the baby music for cheech or whatever his name was, was quite funny.

I am stoked for frank the entertainers show now!

anyway, I wish they had a reunion, I want to know what happened to flex and 12 pack, they outta put flex on a show as well..

92. happinesses says:

I love Daisy and I also love Anicath!

93. peaches says:

I feel Daisy should have picked 12 pack in the first place, at least he had some money and an image, and he could have been her Rock Star, but she was more interested in loserssss, I guess Daisy, you got what you deserved. You are not all of that, and please don’t get any more surgeries, give to someone that might need that money, I’m sure you can think of someone, and remember you should be proud of who you are. Exercise.

94. kelly says:

Daisy, you are a sweet girl who deserves more than that punk London! I think that London was so stupid using you for his band promotion! I know that you went with your heart (hart) and chose London, but I honestly believe that you would of been better off choosing Flex.

95. Kim says:

Daisy looks bottom of the barrel! Why do these chicks feel the need to look so nasty, dirty and unkept? Take a bath,comb your hair and dress like a lady then you will attract a man. Look, act and dress sleezzy and look what you get-LONDON.I dont mean cover up like a nun you have a nice figure just dont look like you a card carrier for diseases!

96. MissyMiss says:

Wow who didnt see that coming???? seriously?? the red flag should have been when ya found out he had another girlfriend but oh well…Daisey girl u should seroiusly start listening to ricky

97. Wheelz says:

He’s a real piece of trash. He should just stick to his “music.”

98. dez says:

DAiSY! you’re beautiful & deserve the world. anyone who is gonna bring you down like that, screw them. i say you join our side & try to date the ladies for a bit. [: daisy of love 2: girls only.<3 haha, im dreaming i know. best of luck to finding someone who will keep your heart safe. [:

99. NiKkIe says:

Daisy, I followed you from the first time you appared on ROCK OF LOVE, then to then end of DAISY OF LOVE. I had very high hopes that you and London would make it and the next time i seen you on T.V. would be you and London getting married. I am sorry to hear that he is such a low life and he never deserved you. I hope that you continue with a new show “DAISY OF LOVE” I know that you will soon find that one “REAL MAN” to take you for you and show you the LOVE that you soo deserve. KEEP ROCKING GIRL YOU ARE AWESOME! lots of love, YOUR FAN, NIKKIE

100. perrii says:

ohh god!!
    they were such a good couple,
    london was soo cute(:

101. TheHushSoundFan11 says:

Daisy london was stupid anyways you will find your rockstar!

102. Kat says:

Can I have Flex? Lol.

103. momma says:

cant beat a country boy…BIG RIG. screwed up when you fell back into your old habits and let the “real” one or ones go. london looks nothing of a man compared to what you let go.

104. chillz says:

Daisy , Daisy , Daisy,. Urrrrr,. Well I caught ur show an liked’ed it,. Hope u find that right person to fill ur “hart” ((yes I spell hart like that too)) ,. Happy Valentines Day , .but london was a LOZER an I think “Dave” 12pk was better choice mah~ma,.. G~Luk! :)

105. LUXURY says:

WILL THEIR BE A DAISY OF LOVE 2 I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW

106. mfv says:

Daisy, do you still use that psychic to guide your love life?

107. mm says:

Daisy, I always know that Flex was more of a man than London. Flex find youself a real women.

108. bre-brez says:

daise u should make a dasie of love 2 because london ant noith

109. HollyDolly says:

Daisy, You did what you had to do, and we respect that. We (my girl, Belinda and I) understand. So sorry that it didn’t work out. Men are so often *piggish*. It’s just another life experience that we all have had to learn from. There is the *perfect* man, out there somewhere, for you. You are sooooo special. Do what you do, be who you are, never look back and when the *time* is right, you will find each other. We think of you often and wish nothing but the best for you. Love and Respect Always, Holly and Belinda

110. Susan says:

Wow. Daisy you will be okay. Men are scumbags who lie to us constantly to get what they want and when they are done they leave you like garbage. Use ‘em and lose ‘em. Seriously your rocker dude, bret, london, etc the pattern will continue. Get what you want and then be done.

111. Susan says:

Why dont you try chocolate brown hair with pink accents in it? You should do a Daisy of Love 2. use ‘em and lose ‘em! Seriously

112. setwizak says:

Daisy,
    I know London. He owned a hot dog stand in brooklyn at one time called Chiefys. He used to sing to girls and tell these awful lies while I cooked and slaved for him to make these hot dogs. He only let me eat 12 hot dogs for a 6 hour shift. It was horrible. I think you would be good for someone like me. I love cats and I love to spoil my woman. Daisy, i knew I loved you when I saw the show. London is an awful hot dog singin buttrod. Well, im pooped after working a 4 hour shift today. Please look me up and call me. Im from Londons home town. Thanks sweety pumpkin

113. Dawn says:

Girl!!!! Why did’t you go for the man that was truely in love with you! FLEX was the one and now he’s at home suffering…The way I see it is Flex is going to find a great lady who will love him back 100% and you picked the wrong man….AGAIN! you came to the show to find love…then do not go for the typical guy you would go for in the past and try someone new….someone who loves you for you not the fame!!!!!

114. Mark G says:

What happend?He spazzed out on her again like Flex said he would?Man,London was such a punk.I knew he wasn’t no good for Daisy,I had a gut feelin’ that he was gonna dump her like she was yesterday’s garbage.I live in Arlington Tx,and I wanna be on the second season of Daisy of Love.I’ll take any nick name she gives me.

115. Taxi To Heathrow Airport says: