Heather Chadwell Guests On It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

heather_sunny1

Heather Chadwell of Rock of Love/I Love Money/Charm School fame is set to appear on this week’s episode of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, premiering Thursday at 10/9c on FX. According to Heather’s MySpace, there is a preview up on Fancast, but I can’t get it to play. Perhaps you can.

Heather’s post-reality resume continues to grow (so to the haters: ha!). She appeared on a recent episode of Californication and is set to appear in a the indie drama Sandy Creek Girls. You can read about her other appearances on her MySpace. She’s certainly getting her face out there — how many of her peers can you say that about?

And lest you think Heather is packing up reality for scripted fare, she tells us that she is working on a reality show with two other Rock of Love girls. She won’t get into specifics this early in the game, which come to think of it, is very Hollywood of her.

Check out two more shots of Heather on the Sunny set below and remember to tune in Thursday! [via ONTD - Thanks to Brenda for the tip!]

View Photo Gallery
  1. jewsus says:

yay! I love Heather

2. Howard says:

I love Heather, this &((*&&$@)$`(!$$* needs to be on the front page of VH1. She’s been outta reach for too long we want to know what shes doing. Cant wait for her reality show to come out, she’s the best!!!! Go Team Heather…..

3. Jezzie says:

This is front page news! &+*(@**$^!#$)~+) ay Heathers back!!

4. jezzie says:

S/B front page news on vh1. I love Heather and missed seeing her ~$@~_*$*$%@*+!$ Cant wait for her reality show to hit. Go Team Heather!!!

5. Jezzie says:

Love Heather, that !~*(&~@%!#^$@#)! needs to be on the front page. We havent heard about Team Heather forever. Cant wait for the new reality show, you go girl, welcome back!!

6. BlakeD says:

<3 Heather. She really should of been given her own show on Vh1. Not Daisy.

7. Angie says:

Love, Love, Love Heather!!! I’m so glad she’s getting her face back out there again.

8. babey says:

after rock of love 2 heather became very egotistical and thinks that she is above every single of love star. well its kinda true. and i heard from a friend that she would act like a &@*%##(~_^+$!#)*$ to the ppl on this show and to the crew and the director

9. jezzie says:

I think you got Heather and Megan mixed up lol. Why would she or Daisy get their own shows – uck. Can’t always believe what you hear

10. Future_0bsession says:

Wow, she’s actually trying to live up to what she said. I had no doubts, though.

11. juliebug says:

well, duh…

12. juliebug says:

lets bring heather on that will really be alot better. she seems like a better person lookin for someone. you strike once with daisy, twice with that crazy *+)`&`!)^*++@^% megan because she all she wanted to be was a maniallre and you see where that got that crazy. at least heather is not a fake, *+)`&`!)^*++@^% _*`%%+(!^~#~&@!*`~ and daisy only had that show because of wanna be the _)+%(*&*%`@^*_*# y, but *+)`&`!)^*++@^% ricky. hood daisy and ricky up and as they say, let the show move on…. i think it will be better rock of lust…

13. deb says:

Heather you looked great last night on It’s only sunny in Philadelphia. Moving on up I see. Good job Heather and hope to see you on more shows besides VH1, any movies coming up. Can’t wait for the music video I read about on your myspace.

14. lisa marie says:

everyone in columbus ohio is so proud of heather, what a icon she is not to mention a role model for 20 something woman. so happy to see her out there again, u have been out of the reality loop for to long its boring without you!!!! we love and miss your beautiful personality. keep rockin

15. Ceara Sumer says:

i love heather to death! Shes such a idol. Reality tv is nothing without her. I cant wait until her show. Watching her shows are like watchin a thriller movie that keeps u on the edge of ur seat, u jus cant miss a part. Heather ur doing so great! shes not fake at all we can all tell that this is you! I really cant wait for the music video thats so awsome! Love you heather ur my idol! Keep up all the good work were proud!

16. Ceara Sumer says:

i love heather to death! Shes such a idol. Reality tv is nothing without her. I cant wait until her show. Watching her shows are like watchin a thriller movie that keeps u on the edge of ur seat, u jus cant miss a part. Heather ur doing so great! shes not fake at all we can all tell that this is you! I really cant wait for the music video thats so awsome! Love you heather ur my idol! Keep up all the good work were proud of u!

17. bigfan11 says:

It was so great seeing heather last night. Were the other 2 girls ex-reality tv stars as well?

18. bigfan01 says:

It was grate seeing heather last nite… were the other 2 girls from reality tv as well????//

19. POOP says:

yay and she is a @#_*@~`^^!%@%%(^+ hahahaha

20. Joanne says:

HEATHER I LOVE YOU….YOUR STILL THE BEST GIRL THERE!!!

21. matthew says:

Whoa Who is the girl on the right, the first big breasted chick frank chick. she is the hottest woman ive ever see damn….

22. Brittney Cavallari says:

I thought I had seen her on here!

23. Zach says:

This was a great one. Charlie and his interaction with the lawyer is always funny. “We’re both men of the law. You know. We get after it. You know, we jabber jaw, we go tit for tat. We have our little differences. But at the end of the day, you win some, I win some, and there’s a mutual respect left over between us.” I just wish I could watch it here at DISH, but it will get replayed on Comedy Central HD for sure.

24. 3430020 says:

What a lovely day for a 3430020! SCK was here

25. Known in additional cases, people along with a telephone in favor of every mobile phone number possess enrolled in delve into unity of her husband or else their wives.

26. Don’t expend your instance in addition to presented services so when will not be able while provide the details you need. In support of the stately reliable repeal cell phone lookups in addition to people search particulars theme the bing, you ought to opt paid plus suggested service.

27. Cell phone lookup services are technologically advanced that allows individuals with the intention of use up them using inputting the number into the lookup box. What time the number is inputted every the individual needs what time get something is click “lookup” with the request is granted access plus the system force retrieve the number since the private telephone carrier’s directory.