I Want To Work For Diddy 2 – Zach’s Exit Interview

Zach’s the latest enterprising young individual to be swept from I Want To Work for Diddy 2. His exit interview is a good one, too — “Ivory is just a concept,” is in the running for our favorite insult we’ve heard this week so far. Granted it’s only Monday, but it’s going to take some serious teeth sucking to top this.

I Want To Work for Diddy 2 cast reveal
I Want To Work For Diddy 2 show page

1. wapsap says:

Zach is obviously a compulsive liar. From the first episode with the Chinese lady he lied as well saying that she didn’t get ANY of the languages they had and then later tried to retract his statement……wouldn’t hire him for NOTHING!!! he doesn’t have substance and character!!

2. FAY says:

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT ZACH WAS LET GO. HE HAD MY JAW ON THE FLOOR THIS EPISODE. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS CONVINCING HIS SELF THAT WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS OF A REALITY. IM ALSO UPSET FOR THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS FOR NOT STICKING UP FOR IVORY WHEN HE WAS LYING. KENNIS WAS THE ONLY TRUE AND REAL PERSON THAT STOOD UP TO THE PLATE. ZACH IS DEFINITELY A SORE LOSER AND THE FACT THAT HE EVEN ACTED THE WAY HE DID WAS RIDICULOUS. HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO BE HUMBLE. THE FACT IS YOU ARE A NOBODY ZACH IF YOU WERE SOMEBODY YOU WOULDN’T BE TRYING TO WORK FOR DIDDY YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR OWN SUCCESSFUL THING GOING ON. IT DEFINITELY WOULD NOT BE PHOTOGRAPHY. LEARN SOME HUMILITY AND GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. I WAS BEYOND DISGUSTED WITH YOUR ACTS!!!

3. Lori says:

Zachass, i’m glad you are off the show, and now it’s time for you to permanently leave the planet…you waste of space Caligula!!

4. kiki says:

well i have to say the boy has not changed since highschool , can you believe i was once in love with something like this lol. i dated him for a year and i still ask myself why every time i think about it. that was ten years ago so anyways i have to admit i did watch because he was on just to see how arogant he still is. speaking of lying i still have no idea why he even broke up with me , he gave me some bs excuse but oh well i married someone else ;-). wish you all the best zach you finally got what you wanted ( TO BE NOTICED )

5. Coco says:

Im sooooooooo glad dat zach is gone!!!! Omg! I cant not stand that man! He is $)~^_!)(%!@)@_*& y, a compulsive liar, and everything else that is not good! lol

6. Sonnque says:

Zach, Shmach, I am sooooo glad he is off, if he addressed me like he did ivory, I would have slapped him real good infront of them judges, I am sure they would have applauded her! Learn some manners & respect (and thats how disgusted I was if I even have to support Ivory’s crazy behind!)
    He is despicable, arrogant, )%`*!%(~^$!(#`)~ y, with a false sense of confidence, A LIARRRRR, big headed, egotistical, appalling, disgusting, no class, tasteless (did you see the picture he picked?.. should have gone with the one that looked like they were running or walking, I GUARANTEE YOU that would have been on time sq!)…… eeewwwwww!!! He has issues with women, I swear to GOD!!! He must make his mama proud talking down to women like that!!
    How pathetic, and you know what the sad part is, he is probably to dumb and immature to notice that even after he watches himself act a fool, I swear, old age is inevitable, maturity is an option, i guess he skipped on that one!
    SMDH, I just have to laugh at how sad a person can be, NO CHARACTER, NO SUBSTANCE!!! All that eloquence just a waste of hot air to mask insecurity!!!!
    Little boy, do some soul searching please!!!!

7. Dom says:

Hes a hot piece of )_`*(`%^%)`%&`+ I can say that much.

8. www.zmwright.com says:

Hey there, I actually am Zach. I get more hate from disgruntled black chicks than white woman hair. keep it up. — http://www.zmwright.com

9. ms. gemini says:

why is he soo HOTT..!! i mean c’mon hes…sexy!! a) i LOVE the mohawk!!! b)his eyes…OMFG!!! and c) his voice…hes HOTT!! but yes he is a liar..but i mean look at the situation he was in and hes HOTT!!! ($+_!$+@($^(&&(+ if Diddy won’t hire him…he can work for me…PRIVATELY…lol!!! (no im serious thou)