Fantasia For Real: Coming In January

fantasia2

As previously announced, American Idol winner and platinum-selling R&B artist Fantasia is set to star in her own VH1 reality show. We now have the details and the premiere date — check the press release below.

VH1 will give viewers a close-up view into the complex, touching and surprisingly relatable life of recording artist, actress and American Idol winner Fantasia. The series follows Fantasia as she juggles her career and single-motherhood while devoting her energy into recording her highly anticipated third album. The 8 episode, 30-minute docu-series Fantasia For Real is slated to premiere January 11, 2010 at 10PM on VH1.

Six years ago, Fantasia was a young single mother from High Point, North Carolina singing in her church choir and struggling to raise her daughter, Zion. On a whim, she tried out for the third season of American Idol, and seemingly overnight the world discovered Fantasia’s tremendous voice. Five years and 8 Grammy® Award nominations later, life couldn’t look more different for Fantasia. Her first album, Free Yourself, was a platinum-selling, chart-topping success, bringing her wealth, fame, and recognition as an accomplished artist. Fantasia has worked with many music industry legends, including Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Patti LaBelle, and Missy Elliot. In 2007 Fantasia was chosen to star as Celie in the acclaimed Broadway musical The Color Purple. Her book Life is Not a Fairy Tale made the New York Times bestseller list, and she also starred in a made-for-television movie based on her life.

As Fantasia’s fame has grown, her personal life has increasingly become more complicated. The sole breadwinner for her large family, Fantasia struggles to balance career, family, and the demanding life of a highly successful performing artist. Fantasia’s VH1 series delves into how she has dealt with the seismic aftershocks of fame, all while managing the daily demands of life on the road and writing and recording new music that will connect with her fans.

“Fantasia has engaged millions of fans not only through her music and her amazing talent but also by her incredible fairytale life story,” said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Original Programming & Production, VH1. “Our audience helped Fantasia become an American Idol and now, with this series, they get a backstage pass into her real life as she confronts obstacles to realize her true potential as an artist, a mother, a daughter and a sister.”

Viewers can catch a sneak peek of the season’s first episode on VH1.com – several days before the on-air premiere. Subsequent episodes will be available on VH1.com the morning after they air. Additional video content from Fantasia For Real including extras from each episode will be available on VH1.com and on VH1 Mobile throughout the season.

The series is executive produced by Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Tom Campbell, and Jeremy Simmons for World of Wonder. Executive producers for VH1 are Jill Holmes, Kristen Kelly and Jeff Olde.

1. errol says:

Cant wait to check Fantasia show….luv me some Fanny

2. Cinema says:

I’m not gonna watch it.

3. Trina says:

4. Trina says:

love her! can’t wait to see more and hope she keeps it real but clean and sophisticated. tired of all the other “reality” shows that are an embarrassment to women. U go Fantasia! Ur the best!

5. trina says:

love her! can’t wait to see more. i hope she keeps it real but clean and sophisticated! she was the best american idol we’ve had thus far, next to Carrie U. Fantasia you are the best!

6. alan says:

THEY NEED GIVE FRENCHY HER SHOW ,VH1S IS SO BORING WITHOUT HER!!THAT WILL B REALLY FUNNY AND WORTH WATCHING!!

7. blaknmild says:

Lve you tasia so much its your time show america the real talent that you have in side, you will be ok keep your head up let them talk

8. sexilovens says:

omg really how stupid of VH1. Come on now she didnt make it big off of AI. What is the show gonna do… just lame….

9. Maya D says:

Where is MY GIRL NEW YORK?

10. BIGGEST FAN says:

Can’t wait to see your show Fantasia. To ALL the HATER’S you do have your own show!?!?!?!?! Absolutely NOT! So quit hating. Fantasia is extremely talented. Watch her and enjoy.

11. rd says:

I CANT WAIT…………… I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE FANTASIA.. SHE IS AMAZING

12. taina says:

they should give whiteboi his own show!

13. MichaelRiversJr says:

I just love myself some of Ms.fantasia.

14. Sierra says:

I can’t wait to see it. I watched her the whole third season of American Idol and she was my inspiration. I even named my last baby after her Tasia. To me I am just like her, a single mom trying to make it love to sing and one day the whole world will see me in lights. Keep going strong Fantasia and fly above all your haters cause there are some out there.

15. Dollbaby says:

i’m sooo glad ur comming back i must u.

16. fab says:

I can’t wait. I truly know fantasia will play her part well.

fab

17. bluscious says:

people r so negative , fantasia has got hell of vocals and those who are tryin to knock her, are just mad cause there not her. quit hatin much love and success to fantasia

18. bluscious says:

love fantasia!!!!! do yo thang represent for all the single mothers tryin to do the right thing to support their children, haters will b haters

19. MizzJacquetta says:

YAY FANTASIA!!! I PROUD OR YOU COMING ON VH1 FOR REAL COOL TOO THAT!!!!

20. marie says:

i can’t wait to see her show is going to be off the chain i know i love her voice and everything about her

21. Ms. Lady386 says:

That is going to be a good show. I cry evertime i watch the show that air on lifetime. I’m PROUD of you girl. Do the damn thing.

22. LaTonya B. says:

I love Fantasia…she seems to be so down to earth. She sings with so much emotions. Listen to some of her gospel, go to YouTube and search: fantasia gospel, oh my goodness…I can’t wait for the show!

23. CDB01 says:

F acing
    A ll
    N egativity
    T aking
    A ny
    S tand
    I in the name of the lord
    A bove

That sums it up! Can’t wait for your comeback Tasia!

24. Crystal Ford says:

I can’t wait I love her. Just can’t wait.

25. Crystal Ford says:

Can i get a show everybody has one?

26. Zinna says:

her voice is sooo ANNOINTED !! best singer in the game. i love her !! will record/save each episode.

27. zinna says:

CDB01..love the comment

28. Len says:

2010 , the year of Fantasia , show them what you got girlfreind , love ya !

29. LadyWT says:

DO YO THANG TASIA!!!!! HATERS ONLY MAKE YOU SRONGER!!!!

30. Matrella says:

I see the haters have checked in. It is hilarious to me that people take the time to comment on someone they don’t like or intend to support. I bet they watch.

Anyway, I am super excited about Fantasia’s show. Can’t wait. Fantasia keep doing you and don’t worry about the haters. They only keep God working harder on your behalf.

Thanks VH1 for making this happen. Really excited.

31. Nephrateri says:

CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT..I’VE BEEN ANTICIPATING THIS 4 MONTHS..SHES MY HOME GIRL! HOPE TO SING WITH HER ONE DAY!

32. quetialious says:

tasia u go girl do yo thang honey and give these hateing )~)&`%@+_&%%$&( hoes sum to talk about im proud of u i already know u gone give us a good show and i cant wait til see it im gone be posted please belive that girl hope yo meet u one day but until then see u on tv

33. rashard says:

fantasia is awesome

34. rashard says:

fantasia is the best american idol ever

35. big fan says:

big fan……LOVE LOVE LOVE Tasia!!

36. Tosha says:

OMG I can’t wait to watch this show. She is a real down to earth, humble person! Can’t wait!

37. Dante2010 says:

Can’t wait this will be a big hit Fantasia is so awesome and i love her music

38. BLACKBEAUTYANDDIVA says:

YALL ALL CAN GOT TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN “FANTASIA BARRINO REALITY SHOW”…NOTHING LIKE THE KEYSHIA GO CRAP THAT WAS GOING ON…THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE DAMN GOOD YEAR FOR MY GIRL>>>>>>>>>>

39. Devonia says:

Once again, VH1 tapped into one of the most brilliant talents of our time and put them on a reality show. My family and I will watch every episode of Fantasia’s show. Thanks for this one, we love
    Tasia.

40. semaj says:

love fantasia can’t wait for her show

41. Dante 2009 says:

I really am excited about this I love Fantasia and it makes me proud that she is from NC we don’t get enough attention in the Tar heel state and now America will see How we live in NC

42. Dj says:

Fantasia is the hottest chick to ever walk on the earth

43. jasmine harris says:

hey i hope you have a nice show on vh1 but i still wont to now why you don`t have man on the show but i fill you about that because they are dirty and low down .

hope you a safe new year`s

44. MEKA says:

IM SO HAPPY YOUR BACK GIRL……KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

45. NE -NE says:

Fanny i can,t wait to see u do your thang and can,t wait till u come out with that 3rd cd I,v been waiting 2 here you voice love u always ne-ne….

46. Roxy says:

OMG!! I CAN’T wait I love Fantasia!!

47. gemini says:

I wish only good things next year for Fantasia. I don’t usually watch reality shows but will watch this one because she is a phenomen singer! Will be first in line for her next cd!

48. Summadaes says:

I met Tasia last year on New Years in Houston, she was so cool and so was Ricco (her brother) I can’t wait until the show!!! Im too excited!!! lol!!! “You betta jigg” Tasia!!!!

49. FantasiaSUPPORTER says:

Fantasia, thanks for “joining the movement!” You’ve got fans and much respect from theRPCard. Stop by and check out your photo, thanks Brian. We are proud of you, keep your eye on the road ahead, keep it “positive” and stay academically focused to reach your education goal. We will be watching and wish you much success! Therpcard Family and friends

50. Angela says:

51. DIANE says:

MAY GOD BLESS HER.FANTASIA,KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND LET GOD KEEP ON USEING U LET HE IS DOING.I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL,I LOOK AT ALL HER MOVIES AND PLAY ALL HER MUSIC.I PRAY THAT U MAKE SOMEMORE MOVIES. THANK U DIANE #FAN

52. ALEGNA819 says:

Fantasia,
    I am sooooooo proud of you girl, keep ur head high and always remember God has already ordered your steps you just follow the path. God is you only judge, haters are the devils work, so when people talk bad about you just laugh and tell them that Gods grace and mercy is the only approval you need, and he has already showed you that you have his favor. God bless u and keep you and yours. I’ll be watching the show.

53. Louise says:

I love Fantasia and her voice is awesome, however, I have a question “why does her entire family live off of her and where were they living beforfe she started to sing?” Her income will forever go down with such living arrangements. i can’t believe that after all this time of living they were not making it until this girl got picked up!!! Is she the only one working in the house? I know she is truly family oriented but to what point? She b ought her mother a house, what happened to that. is she still in the house, does anyone live with her or is everyone living off of Fantasia? She’s still working with a dwindling income, when does she get a break? Maybe the show will clear up some of these questions. I notice no one ever speaks of this maybe I missed something.

54. SOOBoredWiththiscrap says:

55. SOOBoredWiththiscrap says:

Really?! Will anyone watch this? WHY? what a joke- did she not get enough attention by saying she was illiterate on american idol- BORING! I refuse to watch this crap!VH1- I love money was entertainment! The flavor of love was delightful. This new show will be an embarassement to you…

56. Denisha says:

Luv u tasia
    u r the real and
    true American Idol !_~#^!)~~$$^(+)! carrie she sint got +(^&(+@^`@+%&++( on u wit her overrated !%#“@!_#$@^#)*

57. Catherine says:

I have watched Fantasia from the very first moment she hit the American Idol stage and continue to follow her career. saw her live in Indianapolis and she was awesome! I will definitely watch her special. Many more blessings to you Fantasia!

58. Sandy says:

Fantasia, you are awesome, I can’t wait to see the show. When a person makes it big, everyone expects you to be responsible for them, enough is enough. Fantasia, you will be okay! Ohh and to SOOBoredWiththiscrap, you are the embarassment and you comment was very, very, very illiterate and while we’re enjoying Fantasia, you should engage in My Child can Read!

59. REGINA says:

Hi Fantasia…Congrats on your new show!!! I will be watching. Whenever you need to film the party of Aunt Bonnie and her friends from Dallas, you know Im there!!!

60. Candezz B says:

I can’t wait more then interested in watching this show forget thehaters nnegative ppl cus I bet they be the main ones watching it In so much hope of failure

61. regina says:

Congrats Fantasia on your new show. I saw the previews tonight and are looking forward to seeing the actual show on Monday. When its time to film aunt Bonnie and her buddies from Dallas, you know I will be a part of that show! God Bless and take care!!!

62. lacey151 says:

Fantasia,
    I go back to Idol and crying as you sing because your gift is sooooooo real! And from the very first I thought
    ‘now, that’s the kind of daughter I would have wanted’,
    I could almost see how humble you were and I love it!
    You continue the path that GOD has set for you and know that you are an inspiration to many. Lacey151

63. Lanita says:

I saw a sneak peek of Fantasia for Real on jan.4th and I love the song she sings toward the end of it going off. Can someone please tell me the name of it???

64. blaknmild says:

I think its called ‘move on me’ i think, i cant wait 4 the show mon. jan.11, but dont forget 2 watch her on bet celebration of gospel on jan.10 at 8pm fantasia 2 nights in a row cant wait

65. Kimani says:

I must say I am one of your biggest supporters! I look forward to all the blessings that will flow this year for you! 2010 is your year! And I can’t wait to hear this new single on episode 1!

66. LisaJ says:

Fantasia first and foremost I am praying that God will continue to bless you. I pray that everything that you set your hands to that is positive and for your good and the good of all you love turns PLATINUM!!! Keep reaching for the sky. We love you. Congratulations.

67. Peggie says:

I am so happy for you, I’ve loved you from the first time I saw and heard your exceptional unique voice. I understand what you’ve gone through. I have been searching and asking, where is fantasia? I saw you and your Mom on Bobby Jones. I taped it and I play it over and over. You must do something Gospel, you and your Mom.

I thank God for you, your Mom and most of all God, and VH1, Executive producers and all of the above producers.

God has so gifted you, the sky is the limit, please Fantasia, sing, perform, movie whatever your hear desire. BE BLESSED.

68. JAY says:

Fantasia, don’t even lie. You know this show is just promotion for your new CD…

However, after watching the first episode online, I will admit that this show is pretty nice. Especially that mooch of a brother Teeny. He’s funny to watch.

“Move on Me” seems like a good song for a single too. I may not but your cd, but I know I will be downloading it for “free” when it comes out.

69. ruby rhodes says:

70. ruby rhodes says:

Fantasia do your thang girl! I love you and I will support you. Continue to go to the top and they will either hate it or love it. In this case I know for a fact that I will love it. Well I love you and I will see all 8 episodes. +#^+(*#%)_^$&#^_ the haters

71. ruby rhodes says:

Fantasia do your thang girl! I love you and I will support you. Continue to go to the top and they will either hate it or love it. In this case I know for a fact that I will love it. Well I love you and I will see all 8 episodes. ^!((“$&&&“+%)$ the haters

72. kizzie says:

maybe she trying to do what keisha did get them on and then move on to her own thing i believe in fam helpin but to what point does it end…….love,live&pray

73. Mira says:

Get ready it’s TASIA TIME! So excited.

74. mskellybaby says:

Fantasia i’m glad you brought a change to reality tv. it seems that everything is about who can date who, or kick whoever to the curve and take two seasons or more to do it. thanks for giving the people something worth watching. thanks for keeping it real and not whining like the other females reality show. plus you sound excellent “LIVE” and not everyone can pull that off. looking forward to the comeback. yes i will be buying the cd and not downloading it for free like some folks can’t wait to do. Forever SHINE ON YOUR GRIND.

75. belinda says:

Love Fantasia to death. Have been told by a few people I look like her.

Nothing makes you stronger than going through some things.

Girl keep your head up!!

76. lgwarren1173 says:

Fantasia I’ve been a fan since American Idol. Watched your show tonight on vh1 please tell ur mooching grown brother Teeny that in order to realize a dream you have to put in the work to obtain it. Please stop enabling him from being a man and allow him to grow up and become a productive self respecting man, nobody handed you anything. We all fall down at times but thanks be to GOD he picks us up and dust us off.

77. babygurl321 says:

1st of all to all tha haters please stop hating because HATING WONT MAKE YOU BETTA!!! 2nd Fantasia i love u (no homo)but dont let the negative comments get to you i loved tha show so much.and if you have any spare time please come to rock hill S.C to perform and if you cant then pretty please come at least some where close THANK YOU

P.S I AM YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN

78. Alonzo Braddy says:

I saw you in Augusta,Ga 12/04/09,and you were great.You and Uncle Charlie put on a good show!!!Would love to hear from you !!

79. PrayerPartner111 says:

Fantasia,

Stop looking to man for approval.
    When the Lord says YES, what else matters. You can do all things with Christ which keeps you. Understand that sometime family can be a stubbling block as-well. Just like the Lord has provided for you he will provide for them aswell. Gods plan for you is just that, a plan for your life only. Your family has their on path to take. Don’t find yourself standing in the way or will of God. The Lord dosen’t need your help. Remember only what you do for Christ will last. I Love You and will keep you in my prayers.

80. Jacqueline says:

Fantasia,
    I loved the show and I am looking forward to the upcoming shows. I wish it were an hour long. I am a true fan and have loved you from day one. I will buy two albums as soon as you drop it.
    May God continue to bless you and give you peace.Love always a true fantasia fan

81. myaqbee says:

I am so mad after watching the 1st episode. She need to put her brother out on his !~_&~`@&$(~*)%_ Fantasia’s Aunt Bunny is the only who has her best interest at heart. He is 28 years old, get a job, and how you and your friends gonna call yourself remolding somebody else house. You don’t pay no bills. Test driving Farrarris N*gga please!!! Isn’t enought that ya’ll almost brought her down. Why is she taking care of her whole family? I am sorry that just really irked. Maybe if they see how their actions or nonactions are affeting fantasia. He mom ain’t no help either.

I am glad the she is trying to get her life and career back on track. She has a wonderful spirit. I love her voice. It’s sad her family is putting her through so much drama.

82. len says:

A great show, but how sad for fantasia to have family like she has. I feel really bad for her. fame has its drawbacks.

83. Derrian says:

It made me so mad to see how Fantasia brother Tiny was taking advantage of her. I really wish she would cut him loose. I the previews of upcoming shows he was telling her that she changed. But the thing is,if she didn’t want to change, she wouldn’t have went on Idol. He tore up her pool house like it was his. I really felt bad for her. And to think he thinks he’s a man, he doesn’t even have a drivers license. REALLY. With all those grown folks living in her house, they all need to be working contributing to the household. She got the house, so one person needs to be responsible for the food, one the electric, etc.. and she shouldn’t have to worry about daycare because one of those people that are mooching off of her should be willing to help. One person supporting 6 people that makes no sense. REALLY

84. Nictoria says:

I am a white female and I am just one of many of Fantasia’s white fans and I say what race I am because I want Fantasia to know that she has many fans of many races and cultures out here just waiting for her to make her move again!! I voted for her on American Idol and supported her all the way! I have missed seeing her face and am happy that she’s coming back to us!! I saw Fantasia in concert here in Monroe, La when she visited our city. It was great! She called me on stage to sing and dance with her and it made my day!! I know she will remember me because I was very persistent at getting back stage with my daughter to meet her and I did – she let me come back!! Thank you Fantasia for that, I will never forget it! After we took pictures together, before we parted, Fantasia hugged my neck and said to me “pray for me” — I felt this request in my heart and new she was struggling– I want her to know that I did pray for her for a long time, but after a while I did forget and stopped praying for her and I want her to know I am praying for her again –hang in there girl, you are strong and made of good stuff !! BE PERSISTANT, just as I was at the concert to meet you and I did–YOU CAN DO THIS — JUST KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!!!LOVE TO YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU! I’M LOVIN FANTASIA FOR REAL!!

85. Donna says:

Fantasia,

Just want you to know the older crowd is waiting on your CD as well “Truth is” was one of my favorites. My girlfriend and I stayed up and voted over 75 times each; you deserved to win, hands down. Keep going. God Bless.

MathProfessor

86. rayshaun says:

loved the show and still love you fantasia. But could not believe your brother would treat your house like that. He tore it up like it was his and planning on how he will be spending your money. PUT HIS BUT TO WORK LIVING OFF YOU.Be her body guard do something besides take.

87. Lakesha Nicole Steele says:

I watched Fantasia’s new show, “Fantasia For Real,” & I really enjoyed it!! I have been a fan of Fantasia since she was on American Idol & I am so proud of her. She is representin’ 4 da single mothers out here that r tryin’ 2 make it happen 4 their children! I pray that Fantasia will continue 2 have much success! May God Bless her & her family!I must say that her brother “Joe aka Teeny” is a trip!! Yall have spoiled dat boy for real!!! Fantasia has a heart 2 help others but if it’s becomin’ 2 much of a burden, let it go!! God will NOT put 2 much on u than u can bear!Love U ‘Tasia! Keep up da good work! And thanks 4 puttin’ North Carolina on da map my sistah!! Peace & Blessings 2 u!

88. Asia O says:

SO……………….I’m mad cause I looked at the schedule for the next episode and I didnt see one!!!!!Really dont watch t.v but when i heard she was doing a show I had to see for myself! I love fantasia she is amazing! Her family reminds me sooo much of my own. They “real” and in the time of frustration they know how to “PRAY”! I’m so excited to watch her show. If im not too tied down doing homework in the studio, I will faithfully be sittin in front of the t.v checkin out the next episode. Proud of Tasia! God Bless!

89. LORRIE says:

I LOVED THE SHOW AND IT’S ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY FAMOUS IS
    REALLY TRYING TO “KEEP IT REAL” FAMILY CAN BE A TRIP AT TIMES,BUT WITHOUT THEM,SOMETIMES YOUR LIFE CAN BE SAD & LONELY.LIKE MY DAD ALWAYS SAYS,”EVERYBODY THAT IS GROWN NEEDS TO STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET” MAYBE THE TIME HAS COME FOR “CERTAIN MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY” TO START SEEING THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS,STOP LIVING OFF OF YOU AND YOUR GENEROSITY!!!(BEEN THERE,DONE THAT)PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN & STOP LETTING PEOPLE TAKE YOUR KINDNESS FOR A WEAKNESS!!
    AS LONG AS YOU HAVE GOD IN YOUR LIFE,HE WILL ALWAYS HAVE
    YOUR BACK!!!!LOVE YA GIRL!!!!KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!

90. cici says:

First of all, I love your voice. I saw you on Broadway in The Color Purple and you were adorable. Now, some motherly advice. I love my family as much as the next person but I would NEVER allow them to do me the way your family uses you. Honey! You need to talk to Oprah…she’s got her family under control as far as the money, intrusions into her life , and using her. I’m NOT a big fan of the mother watching the little girl either. She DID, afterall, let you fall through the cracks and end up with a 7th grade education. She’s not even trying to better her speech patterns. If you aren’t very diligent about not “speaking” in that Ebonics dialect, your daughter will only be able to go so far until that stands in her way. Do not let her fall through the cracks! Kick all of those freeloaders out, get a very good Nanny and a really professional personal assistant befor you lose it ALL…I love you and would hate to see that happen. Your brothers are a “Horrible” example to have around your daughter…Dr. Phil…help this poor child see that this is not loving her family”

91. Deb says:

92. Deb says:

Wow….her brother needs to get a life. She is a wonderful person to take care of all those folks. Her brother is unappreciative of all she has done for him….he is lazy. I would have kick his butt out for tearing up my poolhouse. That is her house, not his. I love the aunt…she keeps it real… If I were her, mom and my daughter is all I would take care of…

93. keena says:

i missed da show but i know it was good.I realy Admire
    Fantasia nomatter wat.But i Will make sure i dont miss another episode.keep up da good work tasia.

luv ya girl

94. jeskasays says:

I love the show, but i don’t like the way your brother treats you. to me it seems as if he is just using you.

95. Kiesha says:

Hey Tasia
    you so real girl it feels as if everybody in america should call you that. I watched your show and I loved the way you keep it real…Soak it up…no that brother of yours Teeny..baby i know how it is when you want to steer them the right way but he just using you. There is no reason why teeny doesn’t have a job he is perfectly healthy and what he did to your pool room girl I would have went off the deep end. Don’t feel guilty for what you have to do, whether you have to kick someone out or buy them something smaller you have to do it in order to preserve something for you and zion. There was a blog comment about your mom letting you fall through the cracks and ending up with a 7th grade education…don’t listen to that because as children you and i both know we get to a point where we think we grown and then we mess up. I commend your mother for staying by your side. If the lifetime movie of your life is true she wanted better for you. Keep your head up boo..your education, a new number one album and all the good things god has for you is coming. The bible says speak those things as if they already are…Love you tasia keep making the music and I am gonna keep buying you…get paid and keep praising god like you do, enjoyed you on the celebration of gospel…momma need a deal too.

96. Paul says:

Fantasia, listen….You have to get rid of your brother Teeny. HE HAS GOT TO GO! He is getting paid to be on the show so I am guessing this is the reason he is putting himself out there like that. Problem is, this is damaging as far as letting the audience see this on TV. While I know this is reality in a lot of households, this is somehow wrong and disgusting to watch, especially with the cavalier atitude of Teeny. I could not keep my eyes off of the way Teeny is acting….maybe that was the intention of the show. However, it is sending the wrong message. Having said that, I am glad that you are doing well, I am glad to see that your child is doing well. I will buy your album because I know you can sing girl. Peace and Love to you.

97. theresa davis says:

don’t give up because what god give you no one can take that away. People talk about jesus but what did he do for us so keep being strong I’m one of your fanes. god bless you and your family.

98. Paul says:

Fastasia….I did not see the ending of your show last week. I taped it and watched the entire show today.
    WHAT! Teeny beat down your pool house! OH MY GOD!
    You need to put him out, then send his belonging to him along with a doctor for the mentally challenged. He has got to be out of his mind to do something like that…why did you not call the cops on him….
    Most everyone has a person like that in the family, but not to that extent. Your Aunt is the one for this job since no one else will step up. I can see it is hard for you to handle and rightly so, you have a lot on your plate. Let her show him the door. Oh my God, I have to go back and watch the show again..this is so hard to watch. I do hope he did this to add more drama to the show. If so, it worked. It got me worked up for sure. On the other hand, if this was not a stunt for the show…..then where was everyone when he was out there beating down the pool house. My Dad would have skinned him for doing that Fantasia. If your Aunt fail in getting him out, and if there is no one with guts enough to tantalize your Fathers life for filing that lawsuit…..Slide this over to your Auntie…she seems to be made for the job.
    Love you and peace be unto you.

99. DaNeisha Norman says:

–ugh this show is a hot mess fantasis is doinq to much to make a come back..if she was really qood as she says she is then she would come out with a hit && not have to make television show about it && also when the show is about nothinq she should not follow the crowd && try to be like Monica or Keisha Cole thir show was about something teaching lessons..yew just showinq people your life that is unnessacray..

100. Kim says:

Dear Tasia:
    I call you Tasia because in my head you are my lil sister. I am sitting here crying for you as your FAMILY is going to be the cause of your demise. TRUST me on this on sweetheart. I am 46 years old had it all and let my family take it all. You can DO BAD ALL BY YOURSELF!!! Your mom is NO help at all to you. She is an enabler for you and Teeny. I am sorry Tasia, but baby you need to get by yorself. Take it from Keisha Cole, she got her mom her own condo. WHY? Because they were tearing her down like yor family is taking you down. You are the type that likes to please (People Pleaser) because you feel that is what LOVE is. I know because I went through it. But that is not LOVE!!!! You are being takien advantage of by everyone in yor family, Including your Mom (Sorry I have to say it) Please baby, STOP taking care of GROWN FOLKS!!! Family wil take you down. Your fans do not like the fact you are letting your family take advantage of you… F Teeny. He is an &)+$^__*~*+~!~# hole and NO One likes him TRUST ME!!! He is taking you down baby because of he is JEALOUS of YOU…GEt out while you can!!!

101. Shyne says:

All I could do tonight while watch this show is shake my head in disbelief. Will VH1 please take Teeny off this show OMG!

This dude has got to sit back and look at this show. You are a grown @ss man (28) living off your sista cash and name? Please tell me you aint running a guilt trip on her about driving her to American Idol? Negro you are about to drive her to the poor house and CRAZY!

Get a life and make a name on your own brutha!

102. monica says:

103. monica says:

Fantasia I like you but, Why would you put your freeloading family on blast like that. I would be embarassed if my family acted like that, especially her brother, “teenie” was it. This show makes black people look bad. They just pop off all the time, and totally loud! Take it down a notch and have some self constraint. Act like respectable members of society!

104. Monique says:

Her show is alright…but that brother of hers, “Teeny”, is an “ignorant ass”.

105. Mary J says:

I would like to watch this show but I dont know how long I will because Fantansia brother disgust me. He is the perfect example of what white america see our black men as. He egotistical, dont want work, want a handout, seem uneducated or talk like it, figure everybody owe him something while he do nothing. We have some black men with goals, that work hard, educated and do what is necessary to survive and be successful. Then lets not forget Moma, the kind that upholds her son when she knows he dead wrong because that her baby boy. another stereo type.

106. T. Grant says:

Fantasia needs to stop taking care of grown ass men. The bible says if man doesnt work he doesnt eat. How dare Teeny to take it upon himself to spend money that he has not earned. The mom needs to stop with the guilt he many not have the talent and drive he needs to jump his career off and he is hanging on to Fantasia’s skirt tail hoping someone notices him. He wants to live the life and not put in the work and sweat that it takes to keep a career in the entertainment business striving. If you keep taking care of blood suckers they are going to break you and what will you baby have. Cut Teeny off completly.

107. Charmaine says:

HEY TAY
    WHAT’S UP? WELL LET ME START OFF BY SAYING I HAVE LOVED YOU FROM THE VERY START(AMERICAN IDOL)I CURRENTLY STILL LOVE YOU LIKE WE SISTERS I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR EVERYTHING INSPITE OF YOUR SITUATIONS. NEED I SAY I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO LET THEM GO. YOUR BROTHER SHOULD NOT BE LIVING WITH YOU SPENDING YOUR MONEY HE NEEDS A MAJOR JOB AND STEP UP AND BE A MAN YOUR MOM IS COOL YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF MOM BECAUSE SHE TOOK CARE OF YOU. MUST LOVE TO YOU GIRL AND TAKE CARE.

108. octavius says:

heyy fantasia….your brother tenny is a stright clown.he need to get a life,how can u just let him knock donw your bathroom walls.i hope you get him under controll, cause it seems like he gona make a lot of trouble and bring a lot of stress on you. i wish you make it through but im waiting on your new album ……i love u fantasia baby!!!

109. Petin says:

What a disfunctional family mess. You have this one woman who is working as hard as she can to take care of way past grown butt folk who for whatever reasons think they are entitled to be taken care of. A mother who is as much of a taker as the others are and makes her daughter fell guilty for not taking care of grown people (in particular her don’t want to work, why should I work, son). Maybe that is why she was in such a financial bind several months back. She has a young daughter that will need to be educated and other of her future needs ought to be considered. Is anybody thinking of the future? The whole gang needs to be put out. I know she would not do this to her mother but mother ought to be quiet and be glad she is being taken care of. The rest need to go, even auntie who must have a home somwhere in California.

110. Daisy says:

Fantasia, Sweetie I love you but you need to dump the freeloaders that are staying at your house. That creep brother Teeny also should be reported for animal abuse. That episode with that poor pit caged up , and him yelling at it it shut up. I would liked to set it loose on him. He is the kind of guys that ruin these poor dogs. No different that Vick.! He is a lazy sod kick him to the curb with the rest of them…. I also feel for your little girl you could loose all your$$$$$ tomorrow and she thinks $$$grows on trees. YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP AND GROW UP.!!You are an amazing talent don’t throw it away……

111. Petra says:

It was quite difficult for me to sit and watch a young woman being taken advantage of by the people she loves. It seems that both mother, brother and auntie all have their hands out for Fantasia to give them something besides a home, food on the table, clothes and cars. She has a young daughter that needs to be educated and there of course will be other needs as she grows. I can think of daycare, dosen’t appear that there is to much in the way of academics going on in this household.
    To grow up in an enviorment that condones laziness and reliance on someone else is not teaching this little girl any values.
    This family happens to fulfill a lot of sterotypes that are already out there about black families.
    I see no redeeming qualities in this show and I hope Fantasia is putting something away for a rainy day. With leeches like her family she is going to need it.

112. sugardoll says:

Fantasia, come on now! Teeny is going to single-hanedly take you to livin like mike tyson, mc hammer, gary coleman, todd bridges, and all the people that was fortunate to make big at one time. DONT let lil brotha “Won”t do nothing” (right or wrong to come on his own. You might as well as get you a zero if you gonna let this “i’m a unsung hero” take you on this sucker for life tour. You are so much better than this. yes, help him but don’t be his doormat. i can’t stand to see him stomp all over you . this show needs to be off the air. you are a great singer, mother, and entertainer bu a poor excuse fr a sistr and his friend. real friends don’t abuse friends. SISTER PLEASE STAY WITH GOSPEL. the world loves their own and thats the written word of GOD. you are one of my biggest fan. i would hate to see you living in some low incoe apts like me. as for teeny girlfriend, i gonna keep it one hundred for her, sex can’t be that good for you to allow him to make you for for be so dumb. you are a straight up dummy. I know i’ve been there. Leave him where he stand. you’ll hate yourself for staying.

113. Pam says:

Tasia… I love you.You are an inspiration for so many women. Despite you education you have a heart that GOD gave you to make you a survivor. You have a great family but don’t let them get in the way of your career. Move On Me is the joint. You are right, I can tell by gut instinct. Keep pushing it.

114. Rhonda says:

I love you Fantasia you are my favorite American Idol period…. Keep on pushing right passed the haters you are a all that and some…. God Bless….

115. MS MICHELLE says:

FANTASIA GIRL I LOVE UR SHOW BUT TELL ME WHY UR BROTHER TEENEY IS SOOOOOOO OUT THERE? HE IS SOOOOOO FUNNY TO ME TALKIN ABOUT HE “THA RENAGADE OF THA FAMILY”. NOW THAT WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN FUNNY. WE ROLLED WHEN HE SAID THAT. I’M GLAD U GOT TIRED AND DECIDED TO LET HIM DO HIMJ. THAT’S WHAT HE NEEDS TO GET HIMSELF ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND GET HIS CAREER ON THE ROAD. I SEE A LIL BIT OF JEALOUSY WHEN THEY SHOW HIS CLIPS. WELL ANYWAY GIRL KEEP DOING WHAT U DOING AND ALWAYS KEEP GOD 1ST. PS PLS RESPOND….LUV YA!!!!!!!!!

116. DEE B. says:

TEENEY NEEDS TO GET A JOB AND SOME EXPERIENCE UNDER HIS BELT. YOU DID RIGHT MAKING HIM LEAVE. WHO’S CAR WAS THAT HE DROVE OFF IN. HE IS JEALOUS OF YOU AND WOULD TAKE PLEASURE IN DESTROYIG EVERYTHING YOU HAVE (EX.POOL HOUSE). HE’S AN INGRATE AND LAZY. HE IS ALSO DISRESPECTFUL TO THE WOMEN IN HIS FAMILY. FANTASIA DO NOT GIVE HIM ONE CENT MORE…. PLEEEEASE.
    PLUS YOU NEED TO BE LIVING BY YOURSELF WITH YOUR DAUGHTER. SHE IS ONLY LEARNING MORE OF THAT ENABLING BEHAVIOR IN YOUR FAMILY. GET A BABYSITTER WHEN NEEDED.

117. joe joe says:

u need to boot yo bro tiny with a boot you actually supported such laziness girl let a man Grow up and find his way wiht all that boo hoo crap get yo paper

118. Mrs. Jones says:

Fantasia, I absolutely love your voice, you are my favorite American Idol. I saw you on the BET Gospel special, great performance. I’m a huge fan of yours and will continue to be. Please don’t let the negative comments you read get to you. Don’t let nobody steal your joy, remember they talked about JESUS too, and he IS our perfect example. Can’t please everybody no matter how hard you try, so just keep being you. Love you and your show. I will definetely pray that you continue to do what God has called you to do. Love your R&B music, but I would love to hear you sing Gospel even more. GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY..

119. Gizelle says:

Okay here it is, the uncut version!!!! Fantasia I love you!!!! Your story is a blessing & your gift from God is amazing!!!! Thank you for making music guurl, it has brought me thru many a time!!! Now the TRUTH…. You are taking care of your whole family.. Big ups to you sister, BUT the TEENY!!!! Miss thang I was so disturbed when he said to you on the phone “ever since you won idol you aint been the same”!!!! Ohhh gurl u doggone right about that & without losing my salvation let me say that ur brother is a no good for nuttin, ungrateful losser!!!!! U aint been the same & he should be thanking & respecting you for it!! Because of YOUR change he drives a phat car, lives in a home most of will die only dreaming of and DOESNT HAVE TO WORK!!!! 4REAL 4REAL!!!! Now he’s ur brother & you love him but you need 2 stop taking care of him like he’s Zion! U didnt give birth to him & even if you did HE’s 28 freaken years old!!!!!! cut the cord.. Ur enabling him to be a loser!!!! Where does his entitlement come from??? Like you suppose to take care of him!! Gurl I love & wanna support you but I will not watch your show cuz your brother is disgusting & unfortunately a hinderance in your life!!!! God Bless you Tasia

120. Harlow says:

I like Fantasia, but I must say after watching the show and seeing her brother Teeny I was like wtf ?*76%$
    He is one sorry brotha… He is older than her and actually thinks she is suppose to support him.. I don’t understand why her mom wont sit Teeny down and put it straight to him. I’m ashamed for her to have a brotha like that. He is sorry !!!!! 28 yrs old and living off his sista. And he has no shame in his game… At least Rico wants to do something for himself, and sung background for 6 yrs making some sort of living for himself. Everything Teeny has Tasis bought for him. How can he drive w/o a DL….. I hope Teeny hears and reads what people are saying about him and wake the f… up !!!! Get a life Teeny or Shawty like he always says how ghetto is that !!!! Teeny is a leech !!!! Poor excuse for a man.. Grow up already , move out your sista not your momma but baby sista house already!!!!

121. Concerned says:

Fantasia I hope you read these comments. I watched your show and I really feel for you. Sweetie you are being taken advantage of by your ENTIRE family, including your mother. Anyone who is ABLE to work should be taking care of themselves. No one is sick or crippled they can all support themselves. If you want to help them financially that’s fine but completely supporting them is unacceptable. You can still love and honor your family while separating yourself from them financially. It may be hard but you need to move to a location that doesn’t give room for everyone to live with you.

122. Millie says:

Teeny is nothing but a bum without benefits. He has very little self respect for himself. Your mom I can understand taking care of mom, she cares for your daughter and takes care of the house I am sure. But everyone else get rid of them. You have no idea what you are taking away from your daughters future messing around with these fools. Do you think they care tasia, no, they really do not care. Fantasia, people will treat you the way you treat yourself. You treat yourself worthless, guess what they will treat you ten times worst than you treat yourself. Teeny, tiny whatever his name is, needs to get the hell out of your house. His behavior makes me sick to my stomach. HE is not a man. Remember the opening show, he took his girlfriend to a Lambergini show room to test drive a car he can’t even afford yet. I am not saying he will never afford it but now he can’t He’s driving around in a car that he did not pay for, he is living in a house that he did not pay for, all that whinning at 30 years old, 30 year old baby. It makes me sick to my stomach. This man feels you owe him.

123. Millie says:

Get rid of your brother, kick him out of your house. He is a leech and suckin the marrow out of your bones. It should be you and your daughter; that’s it.

124. Toya says:

Fantasia ur a gift from god, there’s nothing wrong helping ur family out but there comes a time u have to put ur self first and that time is now ur main focus should be ur daugther she should be ur only burden.Ive luv u from the first time i watch ur story it made me cried but it was tears of joy uve rise to the tops so let no one bring u down its hard to get where u are but its easy to fall so with out further dilema u should be of great success i luv u girl.

125. justiona says:

heyyyyyyyyy Fantasia just wanted you to know that im a really big fan of yours ohhhhhhhhhhhh and
    P.S your bro xavier is so cute dont take this the wrong way just a comment

126. ShizzlePizzle says:

Get your no talent lil brother (Teenie) off your show & life.

127. Dynasty says:

Fantasia is a very intelligent,beautiful,and honest person.For people to talk bad about her it really breaks my heart. I adore Fantasia and i call her my sister…LOL! As for all of yall who are talking bad about her and as beautiful you people are you mst really feel ugly inside if you have to find somebody else to talk bad about. Fantasia if you are reading this I love you and keep doing your thing out there. Nothing ca stop you from beng great, you can do anythinh[g that you want to. I am younger than Fantasia and I understnd everything she’s gone through, if she were to tell me all about her story right now I would be ready to listen. So yall haters BACK OFF…YA DIGG
    !!!

128. tiff says:

fantasia you need two put on a bra that’s not lady like that’s nasty

129. Nennie Woods says:

Whats up Tasia keep up the good work glad to see everything gettin back on track. Keep God first thats who got u where u are.U can see church all in u. Don’t let anyone anybody bring u down Tasia. Iam from Dallas NC outside of Gastonia outside of Charlotte NC. Bout 20 some mile. Hope u do a show somewhere close by. Stay foused u seen where u made your first mistakes so u know what not to do this time. He’s a God of a second chance. So make it right ok. Love your voice I also sing in the church choirs all my life n Iam 52 my daughter is 32 been married 14 yrs. And GOD IS GOOD I love the harmonizing sing with a group named GOD’S Choice Donald Lawrence help us get started one of the young ladies died with cancer which was my cousin hurt me so bad but we still sing around local when people ask us to we sing with out music four of us. But God is still good.U got notice thats a blessing but I still love my life stay sweet tell Teenie to chill those brothers are somin I have one they spoiled thats what wrong with a lot of these men.

130. Makayla says:

Hey Fantasia u r my farvorite charactaer!

131. Tisha says:

Hi! fantasia; I love your show. I think if you got jimmy jam and Terry lewis to write you a hit song or R Kelly or even AKorn. You deserve this Why? because you are the best singer that was ever on American Idol. I hope and wish the best for you.

132. Joam says:

Her family should go and find work. There is absolutely no reason why she should be supporting her family. What were they doing before she became an idol. Her brothers should go and find work, especially the youngest brother. He mom is also a relatively young woman, why is she not working and supporting herself. I think she needs to full away from them and live her life with her child. I can see her helping them out when the need is there, but she should not be supporting them. All the other idols are living their dreams, come on Fantasia let your family work.

133. Daja says:

Fantasia you are my Idol and i am your biggest fan.!:)
    Last But not least I love Your song “Move On Me’ and that should have been your single.

134. Daja says:

hey fantasia i love your show and dont worry about all these haters talkin about your brother. its your show and your family they dont have to watch it if they dont like it then they dont have to watch it. Last but not least when i go on American Idol i hope to get to the end and win just like you. Also Ilove you no matter what these haters say.

135. theresa says:

my sis u r doin gd things n dont stop; i watch ur show n i lvu ur song [even angels]

136. Missy says:

I think fantasia is amazing she inspire so many young women like myself and she’s perfect as an idol and as a human being!!!!

137. Deborah says:

We want to see more of Fastasia for real.. VH1 would you please put Fastasia for real back on.. That is the best cig com since or beside Runs house.. please put FASTASIA back on.. we want that to continue on you VH1 channell.. that is one of your best shows.. i turn it and i’m sure many more people turn after they see Fastasia is not on.. we really want to see more of FAntasia for REal.. please i will also call in the show.. reruns are fine.. play one of the reruns.. its like visiting someone family that is beautiful.

138. Deborah says:

Fastania if you are listening or see these messages.. i just want you to know your show on vh1 is the best on TV. Fastasia for real is good for people, of all situations, its like visiting a beautiful family.. there are so many people that wish they can even be near that type of Love .. Your grandmother, is full of the holy ghost as me myself.. i am saved and i have the holy spirit within me, and i see the favor of God all over that Love, that pours out with sound and tears.. I Love You All.. i wish i could meet your grandmother.. she is truly a woman of God, strong and of good courage.. couragious.. Please tell VH1 to put you and your family back on .. its company.. we all feel like we are visiting your house. Love, Sister Deborah and family.,, So many wish they had that kind of Love around.

139. THESPOKENTRUTH says:

Your brother is on my fb page…lol

BRING THE SHOW BACK…I LUV IT
    :)….. much better than all the rest!!!!!

140. Marsha Evans says:

Dear Fantasia,
    Happy New Year! I am glad that god still has a plan for you, young lady. I know you’ve heard so much, negative and positive.I have all positvie thoughts and prayers for you. Just want to say….
    HAPPINESS….
    Can I say I appreciate happiness?
    Standing here being a witness of; Disappointment & Hurt,
    -admitting to being a victim of abuse and poverty.
    I ask my self can I appreciate Happiness?
    Street knowledge is where I hold my degree.
    Maturity is always my test, with experience being my battle scars.
    Receiving plenty of rewards for my acts of wisdom.
    Yet I ask myself can I recognize happiness in order to appreciate it.
    Some say Happiness is a state of being happy.
    Yes, we can agree there are different kinds of happiness;
    -successful accomplishments
    -being in love
    -memories
    So when you look in to my eyes, what do you see?
    Do I look happy?
    Do you see me being capable of giving Happiness?

Yes, I know I can give Happiness, but do I appreciate
    Happiness?
    Some may even say, I sound ungrateful.
    That type of person can’t see my struggle with being unhappy so many times, that you should call me cautious, not ungrateful.
    You see you have to experience sadness in order to appreciate Happiness.
    so i ask you lady,
    Can you say you appreciate Happiness?
    stay strong, become wiser with each life experience and neverbe ashame of your actions, butknowledgable of peoples reactions.
    much love,
    Marsha

141. 4450067 says:

What a lovely day for a 4450067! SCK was here

142. 3412501 says:

What a lovely day for a 3412501! SCK was here

143. 2443021 says:

What a lovely day for a 2443021! SCK was here

144. Both along with both cell phone number listed in the United States carries a comprehensive information with the purpose of features; names, their age, drv address, along with gender preference information.