Frank The Entertainer… In A Basement Affair – Coming Soon!

entertainer

The latest in 51 Minds’ long line of spin-offs will focus on I Love New York 2/I Love Money/I Love Money 2 star Frank the Entertainer’s search for love…and perhaps a way out of his parents’ basement. Tomorrow, we’ll post the cast of 15 women vying for his heart. For now, check the press release for more details on the show:

Frank Maresca, aka the Entertainer from I Love New York 2 and Seasons 1 and 2 of I Love Money is back and looking for love on Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair, premiering Sunday, January 3 at 8PM on VH1.

Fifteen beautiful women traveled to New York for Frank, only to find out that they won’t be living in the elaborate mansion they expected – they will be living in Frank’s parents’ house! Outspoken Mom Susan and Dad Gary are so desperate to have 32-year-old Frank move out of their basement that they have decided to make finding Frank love a family affair.

The girls will have to compete for Frank’s love, and follow Mom and Dad’s house rules if they want to stay in the house. Each week at elimination, Frank will give the ladies keys to his basement, and those locked out will have to pack up, and move out.

Catch a glimpse of the Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair cast on the VH1 Blog beginning Wednesday, December 9. Then, beginning Thursday, December 31 fans can catch a sneak peek of the first episode on VH1.com – one week before the on-air premiere. Subsequent episodes will be available on VH1.com the morning after they air. Additional video content from the series will be available on VH1.com and on VH1 Mobile throughout the season.

Will Frank succeed in finding love and finally move out of his parents’ basement? Find out in the new series Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair on Sunday, January 3 at 8PM* on VH1.

VH1’s Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair is created and executive produced by Mark Cronin and Cris Abrego for 51 Minds Entertainment, LLC. an Endemol Company, who also produce the record-breaking series Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, Charm School, I Love New York, The Surreal Life and My Fair Brady. The production team’s programming launched VH1 into their highest ratings ever. Ben Samek also executive produces for the series and the company.

Jeff Olde, Jill Holmes and Kristen Kelly are executive producers for VH1.

1. Adam says:

COOOOL!!!! CANT WAIT!!!

2. alicia says:

cris abrego? mark cronin?

3. Unknown says:

LOL I might watch this Allica don’t tell me you never heard of cris abrego or mark cronin they produced a lot of vh1 reality shows their names are always shown in the beginning of a episode.

4. Shayla says:

I cannot wait for this trainwreck. We need some pure 51 minds shows. I was afraid that the Ryan Jenkins tragedy was going to be the end for all 51 Minds shows.

5. DL Vega says:

Im getting a Rock Of Love vibe!!!

6. ja gal says:

yessss this gonna b hilarious.well its ‘frenchy’ turn to get her show now.plez vh1 get french her own show.

7. Caramellatte30 says:

This is pathetic, come on VH1 you guys need to get it together. A Basement Affair! You know what any chick dumb enough to participate in a loser like the Entertainer is a loser too. This man lives at home with his annoying parents and to compete for that?????????? What is really going on! I can’t watch this crap! NEXTTTT!

8. Decka Tripple Stecka says:

Now ya’ll iz ah hott mess dis lazy unattractive bastad dnt need no damn show. Vh1 YALL DONE WENT 2 FAH. DA ENTERTAINER SHIITIN ME MO LIKE DA FREE-LADIN LAZIE ASZ. I AINT GOT TYME TO WATCH DYS CZ IM DECK TRIPPLE STECKA WIT DAT SEXCII RAY J GUY!! DIS ~`#&+%$_`%$_#~`&~ AINT GO NEVA FIND LOVE

9. bizzle says:

Wow, this will be so awkward and awesome!!

10. Seraphina says:

Why……………….didn’ty we suffer enought pain watching him make a fool of himself? Now we must have it shoved down our throats. These producers can’t be THAT desperate for viewers that they think we’ll accept ANYTHING and ANYBODY. This is utter rubbish ans so is he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Amy says:

omg what girl would wanna put up with all of that and the fact he doesn’t have a good job? seriously unless one of them was a sugar momma

12. Sexiie Lexiie ;* says:

Really? Aw, i loooove him <3.

13. Jen says:

Franks comments are hilarious! An it’s even funnier when he loses it and the special effects guys make his head explode! Atleast it’ll be interesting unlike the last couple dating shows VH1 put out!

14. the best mama says:

Oh whatever I love Frank and cant wait to see his show and everyone who is hatin is DUMB,DUMB,DUMB!!!

15. paulo lucas says:

i cant wait for his show i love him!!!

16. Dee says:

I saw this one coming. Well, if that useless no talent b*&%h Megan got her own show, why not Frank, too? I can’t wait to see the women willing to be on this show! BTW, are they ever going to tell us who Megan picked?

17. Elliot says:

Thank god we’ve got some 51Minds back on VH1 – I’m sorry, but I just cannot bring myself to watch “Tough Love”, “Sex Rehab”, or even “For the Love of Ray J.” I miss my old VH1! :( Frenchy, New York, Buckwild, Saaphyri, Goldie, DJ LADY TRIBE! We need you girls again!

18. Robin says:

I’m am so glad he finally got a show. I was hoping he would get a show based on him living in his parents basement. Frank’s parents are hilarious. I look forward to watching.

19. MATT says:

THEY TO GIVE FRENCHY HER SHOW 2 !!!SHE IS UNIQUE AND SO FUNNY AND SEXY! I LOVE U FRENCHY!

20. Matt says:

THEY NEED TO GIVE FRENCHY HER SHOW 2!!COME ON VH1!!

21. Kelly says:

I am sooooo happy he got his own show. Love this guy.

22. Sheesh says:

This is going to be hilarious. Can’t wait!

23. Paulie says:

why didnt they just called it “The Entertainer of Love”? Much better name you know

24. ms coco says:

kool i like him i hope he do find love but remmber the lady are there for one thing

25. John says:

I agree with everyone saying Frenchy deserves her own show! She is awesome! New York needs to come back too, I also miss the old VH1. Goldie, Buckeey, Deelishis, Bootz, Pumkin, Saphyri, Buckwild. Love them!

26. AcademyLove says:

Where is the cast! Didn’t they say today?!

27. AcademyLove says:

Where is the cast! Didn’t they say today?! Can’t wait!

28. zoey says:

omg you r so dum

29. Mary Mac says:

What the hell is wrong with Frank!! What you can’t just move your broke **`#^!$“#&+$~% out your parent basement unless you have some woman house to move into?? you a PUNK! and need some poor woman to pull you out your parent haouse!! you’re 35 ALREADY!!! Get a job and get your own house!!!! NOT WATCHING THIS MESS!!!!

30. DIVA21 says:

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL NAW THIS IS SOME CRAZY )!$+($#((@*#))&# FRANK BROKE, THIRST, GROWN )(##~*^*!(**&%+ MAN STILL LIVING AT HOME AND NOT JUST HOME THE BASEMENT WTF KIND OF MESS IS THAT. SOO WAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU MEET A GIRL AND SHE WANTS TO COME OVER TO CHILL WITH YOU AT YO HOUSE??? THEN YOU GOT YOUR PARENTS YELLING AT YOU EVERYDAY HEEELLLL NAW EMBRASSSING!!!! THAT GIRL WONT LAST LONG. VH1 JUST GIVES EVERYBODY SHOWS HELL LET ME COME ON ONE OF THESE FAKE )(##~*^*!(**&%+ LOVE SHOWS AND GET SOME FAME AND GET A SHOW. EVERY PERSON WHO COMES ON THESE LOVE SHOWS ARE NOT HERE FOR LOVE HELL NAW THEY HERE FOR THE FAME AND GETTING REGONIZED AND HALF OF THEM YOU DO SEE THEM IN MAGAZINES, VIDEOA ETC.. NOW JUST LIKE FLAVOR FLAV ALL THEM PRETTY )(##~*^*!(**&%+ GIRLS NO DAMN WELL THEY WAS NOT THEIR FOR NO FLAVOR FLAV HEELLL NAW YOU CANT BE HERE FOR THAT JUST LOOKING AT HIM MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL MORE LESS THAN TRYING TO KISS HIM OR SLEEP WITH HIM OOOMMMGGG!!!!! NOOOO. THIS SHOW IS GOIN TO BE )!$+($#((@*#))&# I GOTTA SEE WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO FIND LOVE IN THE BASEMENT. HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT MESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Mike says:

Frank the entertaining people his whole life. Im in VH1. Get Laid FRANKY

32. person says:

can’t wait!
    i agree frenchy should also get her own show!

33. brooklynlou says:

I have never watched reality TV … ever. I have proudly avoided it for nearly a decade. But sad to say, I will watch this.

34. Saint says:

ooh yeah
    my man the entretainer gets his show
    took to long but still awesome

35. natalie says:

OMG THIS IS GUNA B GO0D…. EVEN THOUGH FRANK IS AN A HOLE THAT LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS IM JUST GUNA WATCH IT TO HAVE FUN..!!

36. Amber Saull says:

Seen the new clips. I think Cathy will be the next to leave. She really blew her baloons. Doesn’t seem fair to have two friends on the same show; seems like an extra edge was given. Christi good try with your hoops, ha, ha. Can’t wait to see Ann’s trash too.

37. Stacy says:

Can’t believe women are going gaga over this guy. What woman in her right mind would want a relationship with someone who can’t even take care of himself. Total Joke here. VH-1 this is ridiculous.

38. tempestt says:

omg this show is really kool and funny but wtf is up wit the whole basement thing and half of these women r loco lmao [=

39. Cynthia says:

I love frank and I would love to bide for his love. I am not scared of no woman and he wont be with any of those very long so next one I am in that…. I love you Frank….

40. michelle says:

This guy is a D bag…Are u 4 real..He makes my skin crawl like a snake..He treats the girls bady and disrespectful..This show is &^@_@*$@&_#&!~^(

41. linkes 13 says:

this is repulsive..Why r u showing women so desperate to live in this guy’s basement with that desperate ugly loser..realy no one wants to even get near his little &+&!*)^)!+_~&@*!&

42. Marlin says:

frank you are a good guy