VH1′s Most Popular Episodes of 2009 Viewing Party

Most Popular Episodes of 2009 Viewing Party

We’ll be hosting the Most Popular Episodes of 2009 Viewing Party all next week featuring some of the best episodes of year. The Viewing Party will go down Monday-Friday at 1 pm ET. This is your chance to relive the funniest and craziest reality TV moments of the season.

Next week’s Live Viewing Party schedule is below:
Monday, December 14th at 1 pm ET – Charm School 3 Finale
Tuesday, December 15th at 1 pm ET – Daisy of Love: Episode 7 “Call’s Fair in Love and War”
Wednesday, December 16th at 1 pm ET – My Antonio: The Final 3
Thursday, December 17th at 1 pm ET – For the Love of Ray J (Season 1): “Smashing Homies”
Friday, December 18th at 1 pm ET – Real Chance of Love 2 Finale

1. Nick says:

Ray J, Antonio, Real Chance? Come on, those were not the most popular. Where’s ROL bus?

2. eddie says:

wtf? my antonio and ray j are ~%_+%++*~@@+%_## ing lame. where’s rock of love and i love money? come on.

3. eddie says:

wtf? my antonio and ray j are )&@&@@((&%$*)_(~ ing lame. where’s rock of love and i love money? come on.

4. Shayla says:

I have to echo the commenters below: why Ray J, Antonio, and Real and Chance? My Antonio got horrible ratings, and Ray J and Real and Chance were all really boring, even if they did get decent ratings. (That’s not even mentioning how all the shows’ “winners” were already done with the relationship before the finales even aired.)

Where is Rock of Love Bus? What the French?

5. mastasuga says:

I think kenisha from tough love 2 is soooooo UGLY and phony and just store bought miss goldigger yeah f*%kin right miss need some bangs and bronzer.

6. Liyah says:

Never watched Antonio cause its stupid, Daisy is boring, Real and Chance are gay, and Ray is LAME! Where’s the drama!!!??? These can’t be the best of the YEAR!!

7. LILI says:

WHATS ABOUT I LOVE MONEY 2 THATS THE BEST!EPISODES 7 WHATS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!

8. LILILILI says:

WHATS ABOUT I LOVE MONEY 2 THATS THE BEST!EPISODES 7 WHATS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!

9. Azariah says:

i thing real is sexy and chance need to go fix his gap but yea real you pick the one 4 you chance 0n hot wing want him 4 his money!!!! and hot wings need to get her some real hair and real i wish the best 4 you and chance have a good life with hot wings and go fix her gap to!!!!!!!!

10. SHAY says:

YALL R WEAK PEOPLE FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J WAS GOOD AND SO WAS REAL CHANCE OF LOVE BUT MY ANTONIO SUCKED!!!

11. I just couldnt leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back soon to check up on new posts