Frank The Entertainer…In A Basement Affair – Watch The Supertrailer!

Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair won’t land on VH1 till January 3 at 8/7c, but right now you can watch an extended series preview above. The good news is that his mother is all over it. Additionally, we have a series of pre-show clips exploring Frank’s domestic woes. Check out the first one below, and the rest at the playlist.

Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair cast reveal
Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair show page
Frank the Entertainer… in a Basement Affair videos and extras

1. Tev says:

Sister Patterson, Tully, and now Frank’s mom: Vh1 really does love the mother dynamic.

2. Jen Diggity says:

Oh, lord, why do these shows make me feel so guilty? Because I know they are contributing to the dumbing down of society but I just can’t stop myself from watching the train wreck! These shows are like my crack. Anyway, they must have moved, because we saw his basement room before – remember he had like a built in bed with his cologne collection all lined up on the wall? It was much smaller.
    P.S. Why does EVERY single video on the main blog page start all at once as soon as the page loads? It’s terribly annoying.

3. chris says:

wtf, since when did women want to date a man who still lives in the basement of his parents’ house…? uhm, attention-seekers, much?

also, megan needs a new show. vh1 keeps turning s**t out since millionaire was taken off.

bring the star of celebreality back!!!!!

4. Leo says:

This is really starting to get stupid and VH1 is desperate for entertainment by putting this dumba$$ on tv ,there has got to be something more creative in their heads then this show and how hard up must these women be to date a loser like him.

5. Paula says:

This house certainly looks different that the one he said he lived in during “I Love Money”. It was definitely not that big or nice – just kinda plain. Either the parents moved or VH1 put them in this house. I tend to think the latter…..

6. monika says:

yea its definately not the house he was in. that is not a high ranch and that is not congers. for real.

7. Netti says:

I can’t wait, I know i’m gonna laugh my %@~#~~$`^**(^&* off!!! He is too funny, and his parents! LMAO!

8. b says:

he moved or something hes was from my small town of congers and apparently he sold out. !_~)@“+_!(!(@!_&

9. cindy says:

omg frank the entertainer lmfao i love you i mean i love your show. i think you are one hell of a guy lol

10. Cazzie says:

Frank is from Congers not NYC that ruined the whole show!! I don’t mind fake reality lol but I was looking for Rockland county to be on the show

11. Angela says:

The show was filmed in ~!_$+_~+^$!@_&() r Heights, Brooklyn, on 81st Street between 10th & 11th Avenues. They moved the real family who lives in that house out and moved in Frank’s family temporarily. They also covered up the house with vinyl siding – it is a gorgeous brick house.

12. melissa says:

the shows ok. im mad cos this is NOT his real house,and the show seems fake. the mom n dad look awful. AWWWFFFUL. thats not the house they live in. the live 5 mins away from me in rockland not in brooklyn. that house is in #^(@%&(**$^`)(&` r heights. i actually lived 4 blocks away from there as well..like 8 yrs ago! so weird!they are really fakin the funk too,actin like thats theyre home..nope…errr wrong!

13. melissa says:

the shows ok. im mad cos this is NOT his real house,and the show seems fake. the mom n dad look awful. AWWWFFFUL. thats not the house they live in. the live 5 mins away from me in rockland not in brooklyn. that house is in )@`@!_!)(#)~)`@( r heights. i actually lived 4 blocks away from there as well..like 8 yrs ago! so weird!they are really fakin the funk too,actin like thats theyre home..nope…errr wrong!

14. Jannylamp says:

He Should THANK HIS LUCKY STARS for a Mom like his !!!

(I only wish I had one).

15. susan says:

please stop smoking on the show being paid by people who kill 400,000 thousand people a year puts blood on your hands you had those 10 little boys on your show to look up to you and seeing you smoke ruins your voice and shows you could care less about the future of children. You say you want to have kids and you love your parents, yet you have black teeth and gross out lungs and if you can’t quit please don’t smoke on the show even with millions of dollars you can not cure lung cancer and will miss your children graduations even if one child looks up to you is it worth what the
    cig companies are paying you please please get chantix or make it a point to show the children that even Frank the entertainer has been hooked on nicotine crack it stinks!!! maybe in your ten minutes of fame make your parents and everyone proud by showing that you have to quit watching someone smoke on TV is against the law no
    and the girl with the most education and 90 year old dad did it to are you both so despart for money that you would injure even one child. please if you have to kill yourself don’t let anyone see it we all know the truth that cig companies could care less that you lose your teeth, lungs and it is like someone who farts and farts leaving the stinch for the rest of us to have to breath please for the children and yourself don’t smoke and don’t sell out. people who show and throw there butts around. You told Felisha she did not share with her parents yet you bite the hand that feeds you and gives you a roof over your head and lie to every girl there by taking a tramp to bed. You say you love your parents yet your fornicate in there home. They say they
    beleive in God and ask him to bless your home. Did she take a blood test or did you before you took the plunge.
    Lung Cancer and HIV are very serious people are watching
    remember all those little boys that were on your show and what do you show them have sex and smoke.

16. HOLY SMOKE! says:

Susan whoever: Ranting like that makes me think U have smellavision. This show is on VH1 and if I had young children I wouldn’t let them watch it. Furthermore, as far as I know, smoking is not totally illegal yet, just in certain places. I quit smoking but I don’t condemn everyone who still smokes. Everyone knows they shouldn’t smoke and they will continue to smoke until they are mentally ready. The small boys on the show, didn’t appear to be inhaling second hand smoke because I don’t think they were smoking inside of the home at all. Furthermore, people still smoke on streets & in some homes, & there are still movies that have people smoking, etc. You can’t put blinders on children and pretend that smoking doesn’t exist in this world and one shouldn’t. Children need good role models which begin at home. You have a right to your own opinion, but I think you have gone beyond being rational and U shouldn’t have watched the show if it affected U in such a negative way. Just my thoughts.