The Celebreality Interview – Danger

rayj_1_33

When we blogged about last week’s TMZ story regarding For the Love of Ray J contestant Danger’s recent stay at a psychiatric hospital, we mentioned that we reached out to her for a statement but hadn’t heard back. Well, now we have. Earlier this week, we spoke to Danger and she helped shade in more details about her stay in the hospital, the effects of her postpartum depression, her current mental state, her daughter, whether she’s currently pregnant (as suggested by her Twitter), and so much more. As her baby sounded gently in the background, we talked to a woman who’s still very guarded and still very damaged, but whose hope is palpable. Now more than ever, we hope that Danger finally finds peace.

I think everyone knows that you’ve been having a rough time lately.

It’s been very rough. People don’t know how serious of an illness postpartum depression is. I’ve had a very rough life. People don’t understand that when you come from a tough past, and you have a child and you have postpartum depression, a lot hits you at once. You always want a better life for your child than what you had.

When did you notice that you were starting to suffer from postpartum depression?

I went back home. My brother got into a near-fatal car accident. He went through a windshield. I went back to the Bay Area to visit him, and the postpartum depression set in when I reconnected with my family, and they met my daughter for the first time. A lot of past memories and experiences came back to me and I became scared for my daughter. I felt like we were unsafe.

The reports suggest that you then snapped, shaved your head and were admitted to a mental institution. Is that how it happened?

People think there was a big thing where I was violent and angry, but that didn’t happen. I was very depressed. I was crying and very sad. I have no support. I have no family support. I have no financial support. I’ve never felt loved.

What about your baby’s dad?

I love him, but I have to get better. I can’t be with him, if I’m not OK.

But is he supporting his daughter?

Of course. He’s a very good father, and he’s a very supportive man. He wants me to get better.

Would you say that you had a breakdown?

I don’t like the word “breakdown,” because it suggests weakness. I’m not a weak person, I’m very strong. I just went through something, and now I’m healing. I didn’t know how much pain I was in, because I keep a lot of things inside. I’m not keeping things inside anymore. I cut my hair so I could start a new life. I’m reborn as a different person, and I’m focusing on being the best mom I can be. When you get famous, people try to tear you apart, and I’m very famous right now. I’m just focusing on being around positive people and being a good mother. All the publicity and the Internet and all that will kill you if you let it. My fans, and everybody, shouldn’t believe the things on the Internet that they say about me, unless I’m saying it. There’s that much jealousy. People want me to fail, and I’m not going to fail. I’ve never failed. I’m a person who wins. Everything I want to do, I do. I achieve things. Just because I had a moment where I was dealing with some problems through postpartum depression, it does not mean that I won’t continue to succeed in my life, no matter what I do.

Maybe around Thanksgiving, your Twitter seemed erratic. Was this when the depression was setting in?

Yes. That was when depression was hitting me the worst. I was in the hospital very shortly after that. Then, whoever has control of my Twitter was writing really negative comments when I wasn’t able to be online. A lot of that wasn’t me.

Was there any reason you didn’t go back and delete that stuff?

I’m the type of person that will let people believe what they want to believe. If they want to believe negativity about my life, they can. If that’s what rules them and makes them happy, I don’t care. That doesn’t have any effect on my happiness. I know I’m a great mother, I know my daughter’s father is a great man. I know once I get better, I can go with my daughter’s father and we can be a family and be happy. And at the end of the day, that’s all that matters.

Shortly after those tweets, you say you checked into the hospital. Did you spend a week there?

How was that?

It started off extremely bad. I don’t like to be imprisoned. I was born free, I’m going to die free. Being in that kind of setting was very difficult for me, but it helped me to control my anger. I was working out, they shaved my head all the way off for me. I knew the only way I was going to get out was if I controlled my anger. I escaped twice and was on the run. They had to find me. When I finally came back, I just knew that if I ever wanted to see my daughter again, I had to control my anger. For her, I decided to change. I got better, and I got released.

What work did you do to become better?

I just have to talk to God. I wrote letters to my daughter, and I couldn’t talk to any of my family. My child’s father called with his father, and told me that he loved me and wanted to get better. That helped me a lot. Positive people in my life that aren’t related to me were showing me that I was loved. I was connected to the other people in the mental institution and they got better because I was getting better. I was able to help them get better and to see what was going on in their lives for the reason they were there. It was a good facility. A very, very good facility.

Obviously, a week’s time is a brief period. You say you got better, but that’s an ongoing process, right?

It is. So many people have oppressed me and hurt me that I felt like this could happen at any time. I can’t be that person anymore. I have a daughter. I want to be a mom. I want to have more children and be married and happy. As soon as I’m able to be all the way better, negative thoughts won’t cross my mind.

Are you pregnant now?

No, that’s a lie. I want to have all my children by the same man. I’m not going to have sex with everybody in the industry and sit on a lily pad, eating bonbons and collecting checks from different men. That’s not all I’m good for. I have a brain. I use it.

Your Twitter still says that you’re pregnant, though.

I have no control over that Twitter. Someone hacked into everything of mine: my Facebook, my email, my computer, my MySpace. Everything’s been hacked. I have a huge virus on my computer. I can’t even look into my documents. Somebody just got into my life, and decided they wanted to take control of it.

Do you know who it is?

What they don’t realize is yes I do. I know exactly who it is.

Are you taking steps to reclaim your identity?

That’s what this interview is.

Not everyone’s going to see this interview. Your latest tweet is, “I like nuts in my mouth.”

Nobody can take something away from me that’s mine. Danger is a completely different person than Monica. Monica needed Danger to come and protect her, because she was getting violated and abused. That’s why she was created: so I could be alive. I would have died a long time ago otherwise. But now I have to clean up my image because I have a daughter to raise! She’s gonna grow up, and she knows her mom is not Danger. Her father is not going to marry Danger. That’s a fictitious character I created for America to love me, to identify with me. I’m an actor.

Do you feel like you reached your goal? Do you feel like America loves you?

Yeah, I do. I feel like all around the country, people can not feel alone, and know that women go through hell. I feel like people indentify with who I am and what I represent, because they’re going through so much hell and pain and sadness and sickness, they know that somebody’s alive that’s so strong that she’s gone through all that and is still happy and is still having children and will be married and will be in love and live a peaceful life. And that gives them hope that they can also live a peaceful life, no matter what their circumstance is.

I hear your daughter in the background. You have custody of her?

Was there any question that you might not retain that custody when you got out of the hospital?

There have been a lot of questions about whether or not I am a fit mother, especially with the Internet going on as it is. If I wasn’t, I would still be locked up in the institution on drugs. I’m not on drugs. I was going through postpartum depression, and I’m continuing to heal with counseling and therapy. I’m fine. I can raise my child. When you get out of an institution, if you don’t stay focused on getting better, you’ll go back, or you’ll die.

Has the postpartum depression gotten better?

It’s gotten a whole lot better since I know how to deal with it. Some women with postpartum depression take it out on their child, but I never was mad at my child. I’m just so mad at my circumstance.

Do you see your life getting better?

This is the fun part. This is the part I’ve been waiting my whole life for: to be a mother and happy.

It just seems like your stay in a mental institution might be a low point.

It was a good low point. It showed me who really loved me in my life. It made me realize that family is who loves you, not who’s related to you.

Are you happy?

Yes, but I’m gonna be a lot happier soon. When I’m married, I’ll be happy all the way.

Well, you’re always fascinating, Monica.

(Laughs) Thanks.

I know I’m not the only one who thinks that.

I think now that people can understand that Danger is a character that I created and that I’m a really, really f***ing good actor, I think they’ll get it. I think that’s great that they’ll be able to understand me and I can be myself again.

Are you going to stop calling yourself Danger?

No. I’ll always be Danger. She’s part of me. She’s my creation. Since I was 19, I’ve been that person. But I have control. I can control who I am. I’ve playing Danger for a long time. And I’m tired of playing Danger.

For the Love of Ray J 2 show page
For the Love of Ray J 2 videos and extras
RAYJ.com
Ray J – Exclusive Video Interview

1. Jessica says:

Ok… where to start. I honestly think ‘Danger’ as she calls herself, yet “isn’t danger” all at the same time, NEEDS to have her child taken away! The child is not safe! I always thought danger was crazy, but not THIS crazy. She really needs to be locked up for awhile, because she has lost her mind. and please quit with the lies! oh your an “actor”?!?! please. Be yourself Danger, and if you don’t like where your at then why did you put yourself their? You have to change, not for anyone else but for yourself, and why in the world would you think having a baby, and being married is gonna “make you happy”. You need to find happiness on your own. All that talk sounds like a lost 16yr old girl who traps men for money and thinks kids will give them happiness?!? good luck to you, but I pray someone takes that child before its too late.

2. mdspatsy says:

Very sorry to note and hear of her sufferings.
    Many eminent artists,sports persons and other well known persons on important fields are struggling and swimming in bad and in strong current.
    God has given more fame,recognition,fans base and more wealth by advertisement,concerts, and on investments.
    You did a good job of visiting her and collected of her day today events by your staff.
    We will pray for her early recovery from this sickness at the earliest.
    On philosophical point of view, if these celebrities started to giving of their excess savings,excess wealth to good,real,sincere charities and helping to poor, needy persons from time to time, then,they will be properly recognized and well rewarded by God.
    That is a real philosophy.
    All the best to this artist.
    I want to preach and practice always good things, your website,your team, its members, its users and all well wishers to live with dignity,fame and continuous prosperous of their careers.

3. Yvonne says:

Danger was crazy before she had the baby and that conversation up top proves she’s still crazy. Some of her answers don’t even make sense.

“I was connected to the other people in the mental institution and they got better because I was getting better. I was able to help them get better and to see what was going on in their lives for the reason they were there.”

She was only in there for a week. How do you help yourself and others in a week? The counselors who work there can’t heal people in a week.

Danger said “I cut my hair so I could start a new life” then she says about the institution “I was working out, they shaved my head all the way off for me.”

“Monica needed Danger to come and protect her, because she was getting violated and abused. That’s why she was created: so I could be alive.” Girl, Ray J named you that on the show, you ain’t created nothing.

See, Danger is lying. We will hear about her in the future going back to the mental institution.

4. missb says:

hope you get better and hope the day comes when you decide to tell the truth…when everyday is not a reality show…hope the real monica can come through again. this has nothing to do with her “brother” going through a windshield- i’m not sure why she decided to include it in her web of lies.

5. Debrico says:

I think Monica (Danger) is so brave and strong for coming out and saying, ” Look, this is what I’ve gone through”, ” I did it for the sake of my child”, ” And with the grace of God, I’m a better woman because of him”. And I have to say, I feel the same way she does, and I’m a boy. I feel as if I’m not loved at times, and that the entire world is against me. Sometimes I even feel like throwing in the towel and calling it a quits. But I remember that God is real, and with God, all things are possible. So Monica, ignore the haters, because they did exactly what you said negative people would do, keep your head high, and live everyday like it’s your last. Your fan and friend Debrico.

6. Butterfly says:

She did not get better & she isn’t getting counseling.
    Legally the state can only detain someone for a few days! & i’m sure she wasn’t diagnosed with postpartum…this is all a lie.
    Some people should have their uterus removed & not be allowed to bring children into their delusional lives.
    She cant be a suitable mother…someone help that newborn baby!

7. Forex says:

What will happen to scholarship money that is left over from college tuition?

8. charm says:

I feel that danger is for ray j she is the type that ray j can handle she like the same thing that ray j like thay can communitcate easily and the are made for each other all though ray j denide that he really wants to be with danger and she is the girl that really made feel good in every way if you know what i mean anyway i like danger and she is for real and she speak and have no second though of what she say. she is for real and she is there for the love of ray j.

9. Tech says:

Danger keep your head up and don’t let no one tell you different. You are a Queen so no that” MA”……..

10. Kristen says:

I think Danger is getting better. Everyone has to understand that people are going to make up lies about you at least once in your life. I will be honest and say I used to not like Danger but after everything she has been through she needs supported people in her life which she doesnt have at this moment

11. sweets says:

ok I understand that some wemon get the depression thing going on but give me a break …. like forreal b**** your not living a horrible life. everyone has a past but get over it because there are ppl out here who live alot worse off then your a**. I like danger but dnt be trying to put your guilt trip off on anyone else cause the sh** happenen

12. mizz mieya says:

i honestly dont think anything is wrong with danger she is a nice gurl. in i think ray-j really liked er in wonted 2 b wit er i wish he did pick er. danger wuz my favorite gurl on the show bcuz she wuz real in always kept it 100 aw da time

13. ???????? web ?????? says:

I write a music blog for my audience research class. I’m new to blogging and I want them to be good! So any advice you guys could give me would be great

14. tosha says:

is she pregnant by ray j???????????/

15. jasmine says:

is ray j the father.

16. miss.blacc says:

The only thing i have to say is you dont suppose to judge its book by its cover.

17. lame says:

$)))~)!@`$*^(*!(~ please, “Danger” is a nickname Ray J gave you on his show. You’re not on TV anymore, you don’t have to play a character.

18. Venus says:

Kudos Danger- it is not easy to accept a pace n the limelight in times of hardship and still outshine the spotlight. Keep your head up-

19. sexydrgurl13 says:

Omg all these ppl tlking smack about Monica(danger)….Yah really need to get a life and leave hers alone….Especially that Jessica girl you dont noe danger why do u keep on judging her…..i think u are a judgemental little girl that doesnt noe anything…. and u really need to leave danger alone….

20. Ebony says:

i feel that so many people hav3 so much to say about Danger’s lif3 let her be who sh3 is where is everybodies lif3 at lik3 if it’s lost please find it she still my #@_&&)@_)@%!`@(~@ sh3 wasn’t crazy she was just in love with a man(Ray) and if she wrong for that then i dont know what to tell ya’ll

21. Razilyn20 says:

why are ppl making fun of this woman. you ppl don’t even know her or what demons she’s fighting day by day. hell, she just had a baby, for Christ sake. Leave Monica alone!

22. colt45 says:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT DANGER ANYMORE! its all an act and shes bsing her life to get “publicity” from vh1. and unfortunately its working…please! her 15 minutes are up.

23. shay says:

idonnt think she’s crazy just hurt by peopleb and just needs to breath

24. Bo$$ WUUD says:

1st off, none of you people know what anyone goes thru off cameras. None of you know EXACTLY where she comes from, so you can’t say SHE’S looking for fame…or she CAN’T call herself DANGER anymore…she may had namde herself that BEFORE Ray J’s show and he liked the name and let her keep it. Hell, being in Cali, I’d name myself that too to keep heat off of me! I agree with TECH and RAZILYN, Monica you stay focused on putting GOD 1st and he will guide you thru AL of this HELL on EARTH cuz believe me this is what it is and the GREEDY will soon find that out! ALL OF Y’ALL need to be putting GOD 1st cuz if you were, you’d be offering support whether she was lying or not or making things to be bigger than they are. We as HUMAN BEINGS have LOST our goal in life and that to be living as GOD has wanted us to and here some of you DOWN HER! WHY??? To be heard…to make yourself be seen??? That’s not cool! What’s cool is NOT kicking someone when their down, but giving them an UPLIFTING when they need it most! I am a man that has always put GOD 1st and teach my kids to do that as well…and ALL of YOUmay not know this, but when I pray with my children, they pray for ALL of you reading this and those that will not read it cuz that’s how I’ve taught them to pray for EVERYONE cuz you don’t know whose going thru what in their life! I was raised with out a dad and my grandparents wouldn’t let my mother take me for her being young…so what I’m getting at is we are NOT born knowing how to follow n GOD’s footsteps if not taught nor are we born knowing how to raise a family…all we can do is what we think is right/best! LOVE THY NEIGHBOR ( a Commandment ) We should be looking out for ALL of US as humans…but you that think you’re better than Everyone else, your day is coming and when it does, remember you were that CRITIC that downed whomever it may had been in your pass! Cuz belive me, Everyone of you leave a STINKING @$$ smell when you leave the restroom, so don’t think Yo’$HYT don’t $TINK!!! KEEP Ya HEAD UP ONICA! I’ll see you on SOUNDCLICK where you have major luv friend! LET THE CALI SUN SHINE ON YOUR FACE BECUZ GOD LOVES YOU!!!

25. RealTalk says:

for all you ppl who are callin her a liar who are you to say that shes lying about ever thing shes going through. you dont know whats shes been through in her life you were never in her shoes so who are YOU to say its all a lie. why cant you just be a lil supportive and encourage her to be a better person. thats why american is so ^$^^**`^^`+(&#_& ed up becuz instead of giving ppl support and encouragment all ppl do is talk down on them and how ^$^^**`^^`+(&#_& ed up they are as if your perfect and never been down that road. so she only spend a week in there its a big step for her…if she was in there for months you guys would probably be on here talking `+@&*)#$)(~(~&+` about that what a weeks not good enough for you well ^$^^**`^^`+(&#_& you its not your life. and if she wasnt a fit mother they would of already tooken her lil girl. what about all the drugies with kids wh ndont you say somehing about that but no we only talk `+@&*)#$)(~(~&+` about celeberities. theres probably kids down the street from you that are in more danger and you dont notice them. so if you dont have anything good to say DONT say anything why does every one have to be so negitive all the time!!

26. Ree Zavala says:

Danger,

Keep up the good work, family is who u make it so make u a family that makes u happy and brings out the best in u. If u need to talk to someone whos been threw some crazzzzzy s!@# and understands can relate and not judge hit me. Take care girl. Best wishes to ya.

27. richarda r. says:

well wat i think is tha she might be crazy but atlest she doin somthing in her her life and people can change for the the sake of their child , and yea i thought she was crazy but i get were she coming from and all deez bad coment put yourself in her shoes wat eva yall belive that yall and wat you hearing is rumors and dats life so i mean come on

28. Maya D says:

Glad to hear your better Monica/Danger. I know there are many young ladies that go thru postpartum depression after giving birth. Half of them don’t even know they are going thru it. They just think they are bad mothers or worse. It is very common. I see you have many jealous haters online. You are a very beautiful young lady and it’s obvious there are some out to get you but you stay strong and focus on that new life that God Blessed you with and have faith in him. He will carry you when you need him. Just put one foot in front of the other and do what your able to do and he will do the rest. Your love for that child will give you strength also. Just be good to yourself and too hell with the haters. They have no life and are jealous of yours. God Bless and Happy Holidays!

29. Maya D says:

REALTALK you need to say that again. Why are people like that??? They can’t be there to support anyone or each other. It’s like a barrel of crabs pulling the one’s that are getting out back down in the barrel. You are so right…People like to tear down others.

30. Rationale says:

I really don’t care what Danger says, I will always think that Ray J is her baby daddy. I think her focuses so much on sleeping with these girls. He comes off as if the main point of this show is that they are to sleep with him and not entertain me or us the viewing audience. Also, the chemistry with Danger made it seem that he can get careless and it would kill the career if he were to admit to having a child with Danger. Either way, Rock on Danger. You accomplished what you set out for. You won more than the “$100,000″. You won an unlimited supply of them Benjis.

31. Rationale says:

I really don’t care what Danger says, I will always think that Ray J is her baby daddy. I think he focuses too much on sleeping with these girls. He comes off as if the point of this show is that they’re to sleep with him and not entertain us. Also, the chemistry with Danger seemed like he could of got careless- which would kill his career- admitting to having a child with Danger. Either way, Rock on Danger whether daddy/baby daddy, you accomplished the main prize -an unlimited supply of Ray’s Benjis, but your baby daddy is none of our business.

32. Rationale says:

I really don’t care what Danger says, I will always think that Ray J is her baby daddy. I think he focuses too much on sleeping with these girls. He comes off as if the point of this show is that they’re to sleep with him and not entertain us. Also, the chemistry with Danger seemed like he could of got careless- which would kill his career- admitting to having a child with Danger. Either way, Rock on Danger whether daddy/baby daddy, you accomplished the main prize -an unlimited supply of Ray’s Benjis.

33. Rationale says:

I really don’t care what Danger says, I think that Ray J is her baby daddy. I think he focuses too much on sleeping with these girls. He comes off as if the point of this show is that they’re to sleep with him and not entertain us. Plus, the chemistry with Danger seemed like he could of got careless- which would kill his career- admitting to having a child with Danger. Either way, Rock on Danger whether daddy/godfather, you accomplished the main prize -an unlimited supply of Ray’s Benjis.

34. Rationale says:

I don’t care what Danger says, I think that Ray J is her baby daddy. I think he focuses just on sleeping with these girls. He acts as if the point of this show is that they’re to sleep with him and not entertain us. Plus, the chemistry with Danger seemed like he could of got careless- which would kill his career- admitting to having a child with her. Either way, Rock on Danger whether daddy/godfather, you accomplished the main prize -an unlimited supply of Ray’s Benjis.

35. Rationale says:

I don’t care what Danger says, I think that Ray J is her baby daddy.

36. TAE says:

I want to know is the baby R Jay?
    and to me danger sounds like she is crazy, that girl needs real help, Im not saying she cant be a good mom but something is wrong with her.

37. (R3D) N (T@B) says:

I FEEL THAT YOU IS GOIN TO BE A GREAT MOTHER.. PEOPLE GONE SAY AND FEEL WHAT THEY WANT TO FEEL!!!!!!!! DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU .. LIVE YO LIFE!!FROM RED!!

HEY THIS TAB….GIRL U N RAY DO YALL THING…HATAS GONE HATE REGARDLESS CAUSE IT AINT THEM LIVIN THE HAPPY LIFE THAT YALL R LIVIN….SAY HII TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND RAY FOR ME….HAVE A HAPPY LIFE MONCIA/(DANGER)KEEP DANGER GOIN IN YOUR LIFE SHE IS A GREAT PERSON SO IS MONCIA….I HOPE YALL HAVE A REALLY HAPPY LIFE WITH YOUR DAUGHTER HOPE U HAVE MORE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!
    FROM (T@B)

38. Micky says:

omg people shouldnt judge way they dont know jessica have you ever suffered from post pardum obviously no danger i love you (in a fan kind of way) and so does god i have been through this and i kno that it will only get better and by the way jessica my child is fine she is 5 and there is no trace of psycological miss behavior

39. Denise says:

Danger aka Monica I don’t know who your child’s Father is but he needs to get his daughter. A week in a hospital is not enough time to heal. Girl if you love your daughter stop the lies and madness and get some real help.

I am not hating I am praying for you don’t destroy your daughters life like someone destroyed yours.

Get help young sister !!!

40. brittany says:

i luv the fact danger dnt care what ppl think and she care about her daughter. everyone has to protect themselves so for her to be kalled danger is jus aother side that had to show. i dont know about her past but from what im reading i like dis danger a.k.a monica

41. Holland says:

She contradicts herself on the last question and I think it’s because she feels conflicted- or maybe won’t admit that changing into another persona is a way of distancing yourself from who you really are and that in doing so you lose yourself within the walls you put up. She sounds like a very smart girl who got hurt a lot by people close to her in the past, and maybe tried for a long time to run away from that life and become someone else to avoid feeling the pain. She says that she can control who she is, but that is not my definition of being free at all. She needs to connect with her past and work through all of the things that have happened to her and just ignore the whole media circuit thing. With therapy and a supportive environment I think she has every chance for success and happiness and she’ll be alright.

42. Brownie says:

This chick really gets on my nerves. She will probably be the next octomom, she crazy! Anything for fame.

43. chelsea tulley says:

I think danger is a very inspiring woman , shes been through alot on the show , the hospital and being a mother must be hard and shes still standing even through all the punches being thrown at her i respect her for that.

44. tam tam says:

Danger is full of crap to me. She plays the victim so well and just wants everyone to feel sorry for her. I think she’s being fake and she’s dilusional if she thins she’s FAMOUS! Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, and Katie Holmes are FAMOUS! She’s no more “famous” than any other of these d-list celebreality characters from vh1. But i hope she has her life together and is truly happy.

45. Cutie123 says:

Monica/Danger Gurl I Know you tellin da truth people Cant say your liein because its your life untill da lived your life thats when they @$$3$ can start judgin ok gurl so dont even pay no mind to them haters ( IM talkin bout dat Jessica gurl Too she needs to mind her own bizz and stay out of yours) Im glad your gettin better your fan Destiny

46. Sinthya says:

I think your a strong beatuiful wonmen doing what you gotta do for your daughter. keep your head up and forget all the haters. it’s called jealousy. they just mad, they can’t be you. don’t let anyone put you down. do your thang gurl. i know how it feels to be alone. you gotta get over that and do what you gotta do for yourself, and your daughter. live life to the fullest.

47. kathya says:

From the first time I saw Danger on the show for the love of Ray J I knew she was going to be a tuff cookie. I love her attitude and the simple fact that she dosent allow others to put her down she speaks her mind wether you like it or not!!! I am a fighter just as much as she is i knoe what it feel to be alone meaning not beeying able to trust people enought to tell them ur problems, when you let them knoe wats going on and open up to them having that confidence of friendship that they seem to put in front of you they end up pointing finger and kicking you to the curb…keeping all that inside ends up kicking you in the behind when u least expect it..Yah Danger may say her things here and there but no one knows her reall reasons y she dose what she dose,put your feet in her shoes and have some consideration!!! Much Love Kathya Aka Bubblez

48. Poochie says:

I think “Danger” was created to make money, not because of any pain felt or bad experiences. Danger has a lot of issues that a week away cannot cure. I think she has a serious mental illness and should seek further professional help. I still think “Ray J” better beware.

49. Misty says:

It is a great thing that you got help for the depresson. I have had severe depresson after my son was born, and it is very important to get help ASAP. I think that you would be a great spokesperson for postpartum depresson, and maybe your story will help many women who are going through what you have. You are very brave, and my prayers are with you, your daughter, and your daughter’s father.
    God Bless You….

50. JBABii says:

WELL i THiNK PPL NEED TO LET HER LiVE HER LiFE HOW SHE PLEASES. i EFFiN LOVE HER FROM TOP TO BOTTOM & i DONT EVEN KNOW HER. OK SOO EFFiN WHAT SHE HAS DEPRESSiON, BEiN A MOTHER iS HARD AN YES WE DO SUFFER FROM iT AND iTS NOT EASY. i THiNK MiSS DANGER iS A STRONG WOMEN FOR EVEN COMiN OUT AND TALKiN ABOUT iT. MOST OF YALL HAVE PROBLEMS ON HERE TOO iM SURE, YALL ARE JUST NOT GROWN ENOUGH TO ADMiT iT!! SO MORE POWER TO MiSS DANGER AND BLESS HER & HER BUNDLE OF JOY!!

51. Yolanda says:

Dear Monica, (aka) Danger
    First of all i would like to say congrats on the birth of your daughter. I was just reading your interview and i am so happy that you are doing better. I Only have this to say on the whole situation.

Nobody knows you as a person but GOD. Don’t worry about what nobody has to say about you, you keep getting better so that you can be the kind of mother that god wants you to be. He gave you a sacred responsibility to raise your daughter because he knew that you can handle the job. If you let America, or the world have it their way you are everything but the child of god so why worry about what they have to say. JUST LET GOD TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND GOD WILL SET EVERYTHING ELSE RIGHT.

You cannot pour new wine into old wineskins
    Mathew 9:17

Be Blessed,
    Yolanda

52. Pachat says:

Monica,
    Congrats on your baby, I’m happy you are doing well
    I want you to read the following scriptures in the Bible Jeremiah 29:11 Psalms 5:12, Psalms 91:11
    Luke 10:19, Proverbs 3:5-6 These scriptures will help you in all areas keep them in your heart & mind.
    I will keep you & Your New family in my prayers.
    God Bless You Monica
    From Pachat

53. Pachat says:

Hello Monica,
    I’m Glad You are better congrats on your baby girl.
    I want you to read the following scriptures in the Bible and keep them in your heart & mind.
    Psalms 5:12 Palms 91:11 Jeremiah 29:11 Luke 10:19 Proverbs 3:5-6. They will help you in all areas of life
    I will keep you & your new family in my prayers.
    God bless you Monica
    from pachat

54. kelley says:

Danger i really understand where u are coming from.I am a mother of 4 beautiful kids and i suffer from bipolar depression and i suffer from it because i been through the same thing that u have been through i always have suicide thoughts all my life i had no friends to run to and talk to about what was been done to me or any family so i keep everything in the inside so wen i meet my boyfriend of 3yrs i didnt open up to him until 5months ago so i really do know how you feel but we have to stay strong for our babies that we gave birth to so keep your head up and let people keep talking that mean that you are on their mind 365 a year!!!!!

55. kelley says:

Hey Monica;(aka)Danager i really understand where u are coming from.I am a mother of 4 beautiful kids and i suffer from bipolar depression and i suffer from it because i been through the same thing that u have been through i always have suicide thoughts all my life i had no friends to run to and talk to about what was been done to me or any family so i keep everything in the inside so wen i meet my boyfriend of 3yrs i didnt open up to him until 5months ago so i really do know how you feel but we have to stay strong for our babies that we gave birth to so keep your head up and let people keep talking that mean that you are on their mind 365 a year!!!!!Almost forgot take care of that beautiful baby!

56. Mesa says:

Monica i completely understand where you are comming from when talk about your struggels. But one thing that disturbs me in this interview is that u seem to beileve the key to your happiness is through love and having someone love you back. I will admit at times i also feel the same and allow the person i am in love with become the center of my universe. But what you have to remember is that you have to love your self and realize that you came into this world alone and the fact that you may live in alone…only when you achive happiness with yourself is when you can be happy with someone else.

57. Holly says:

she is a very beautiful woman. I think her and Ray J made a cute couple. He is not doing that show to look for love. He is not ready to settle down. He just needs some publicity. SOrry but it’s the truth.

58. laughn@ufools says:

Hey Ms. Monica Danger, I completely understand what you are going through I just had a baby 4 months ago, so between a rough childhood and isses with my childs father (some of these dudes go crazy when your pregnant & they feel your not going anywhere)I was under alot of stress and postpartum hit me like a ton of bricks! Butyou have to stay focus so you don’t lose control of your life. So I hope that you stay focused and I’m sure you and your child will have a wonderful future ahead of you. and P.S your killin the bald head look, and not every1 can do that : ) do your thing baby girl!

59. laughn@ufools says:

Hey Ms Monica Danger, I had my son 4 months ago and I went thru the same type of feelings. and when you add a turbulent childhood and the stress that some men put you thru when your pregnant and they think they have you trapped.postpartum hit like a ton of bricks, but you have tostay focus so you dont lose control of your life. You have a baby that needs YOU and I had to remember that in order to stay as mentaly heathy as I cold possibly be. So just know so many woman feel you and what you went thru. keep your head up and p.s you are killin the bald head look! Do your thing.you and chardennay were the best lookin and the realest ones outta both seasons : ) keep your head up

60. von says:

Danger u are not telling the truth on certain things cause i keep up with u an alot of things u say thats not true u have put out there ur self u the one that said u was pregnant by rayj first u the one told that u was pregnant again i think that u still need alot of help and that u crave attention.

61. Legalsounds says:

I thought it was going to be some boring old site, but I’m glad I visited. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

62. Wow, this is very interesting to read. Have you ever considered submitting articles to news papers?

63. Longing with the internet search engines need not reveal private personal specifics. what time uncover the private personal details of an unknown caller can merely be alive achieved with via a annul number lookup service.

64. Researching on behalf of who owns several phone number be able to easily drv an solitary nuts. You spirit observe the cell number display positive concerning your current caller ID rider there’s no court after inform you who is experiencing in touch and you.

65. These kinds of web sites extra throw away your point plus energy with giving an single obsolete particulars. When scouting in support of a mobile phone number use a reverse cell phone lookup service at what time are reliable with dependable. Complete a number of do research or else deciding issue that so when finish.