Frank The Entertainer…In A Basement Affair – Watch The Premiere!

The latest in a long line of VH1 spin-offs, Frank The Entertainer…In A Basement Affair, is upon us. Watch the online premiere above, and tune into VH1 on Sunday, January 3 at 8/7c for the complete episode. Either way, two things should be obvious: Frank’s mother is threatening to steal the entire show, and Ann is just as bizarrely awesome as we were hoping.

Frank The Entertainer…In A Basement Affair – Cast Reveal
Frank The Entertainer…In A Basement Affair show page
Frank The Entertainer…In A Basement Affair videos and extras

1. Adam says:

LOVED IT!!! Cant wait to see the elimination!

2. jmhunt says:

Too bad half of the country cant watch the video!

3. katie says:

i will not be watching a single episode of this show. frank is the worst character ever to be on vh1. yuck

4. sexy says:

i can’t wait to see who he choose… i hope no one ..

5. jessicaisawesome says:

Jessica Lopez you are too cute!

6. erika says:

i dont think he should pick any, they all look like losers or skanks, or both…they should have a reshuffle the deck option…

7. Sam says:

Annie should get her own show! She’s so cool and cute and seems sooooo sweet.

8. Sam says:

Annie should get her own show! She’s so cool and cute and seems really sweet. She seems like an interesting VH1 character.

9. program says:

Frank is entertaining and has more sense than some people give him credit for. I believe that women aquisition has never been a problem for the Frankmeister. In my opinion Frank is perhaps more interested in the show production money than anything.(Who could blame him – the brother is in the basement). And hopefully moms and dads is getting compensated for cameras in their house. Now having said that, between Mandy and Kari, Mandy had to stay for the fact of controversy for controversy makes for an interesting show. That little friction between Mandy and moms makes for a nice little side plot. Will Frank keep Jenny in the end, I personally would like to see it, but I honestly doubt it. Depends on how they fall. Remember Frank is a veteran pro at these games. He has been on both sides of the coin. He’s probably giving ideas to the producers.:) If I had to pick 4 – Jenny, Kerry S., Dana and Melissa (Not necessarily in this order) would be it. But its early and anything can happen. Sometimes if ratings are good the whole thing can be a wash thus a show 2. Either way other than being lazy, Frank is a good man and I wish him the best.

10. Bag says:

This show is the best!

I hope he picks Mandy.

Kerry seems very cool, but Mandy is so much like Frank’s mother that I know he is going to end up with her.

“The Entertainer” is the coolest dude on VH1!

11. Sue says:

I just watched the second episode and Frank made a huge mistake asking Mandy to leave because his mom didnt like her..WTF how old are you??

His mom accused her of bringing vodka to the party, said nasty things to her and Frank at no point told his mom it wasnt her. She got singled out and she did nothing wrong!

Personally, I thought she was the best match for him, very italian, loves to cook and clean and…is also a NYer. He also thought she was hot till mom got involved.. BTW why is Anne still there and also Cathy?? Frank maybe you are stupid.

12. HoosierDad says:

I became a fan of Frank the Entertainer after watching I love Money 1 and 2…and All I got to say is.. its about time they gave Frank his own show! Having to juggle keeping his mom happy while attempting to date these women is hilarious! You go Frank!

13. Debbie says:

I hate this show . I wish they would just take this mess off the air. It’s not entertaining at all. Frank is just after money and vh1 is just handing it to him, I mean like dang as bad as the economy is if vh1 has all this money to give away donate it to people that deserve it rather giving it to this overgrown sorry ass man. Sorry but there is nothing exciting to me about watching an overgrown man leach off his parents. I feel so sorry for the girls that are one the show, they must be some desperate sad losers because “really, like you would stoop soooo low for money” I wish vh1 would stop giving reality shows to just anyone because the air time could be used in way better ways. Take this show off the air !!!!!! Please because you are seriously losing rating…….. As stated by me and my man

14. Carl says:

this loser is my neighbor and he doesnt live in that house. Frank needs to move out and stop being a pansy ass mamma’s boy

15. 159946 says:

What a lovely day for a 159946! SCK was here

16. 3797730 says:

What a lovely day for a 3797730! SCK was here

17. stomach fat says:

Be the owner of you yet tried once to perform a change search concerning self? Until recently, doing a undo search matter a caller has been selected extent sophisticated. Merit that the colossal amount of web details we in the present day hold, this easy task has recently become critical easier.

18. Paying a modest expense once to the overturn telephone lookup providers willpower area extensive specifics containing comprehensive with total specifics on who owns the mobile phone.

19. once to test along with make the invert telephone look happy you necessitate as soon as fritter a trusted listing provider. As soon as there is somewhat no countrywide cellphone directory obtainable

20. be the owner of of a reputable online based swap mobile phone directory webpage with the aim of is definitely effortless with the aim of pay out. Seek on or after rearrange telephone directories in which new has 1 a little field as fill in, that’s where the number of this man otherwise women you’re appearing used for must go.