I Want To Work For Diddy 2 – Ivory’s Exit Interview

Above, the latest contestant booted from I Want To Work for Diddy 2, Ivory, talks about her elimination, team-playing and her love-it-or-hate-it personality. Tears fall. It’s kind of tragic, really.

In the gallery below, check out shots from this week’s episode. They are neither drab nor hood.

View Photo Gallery

I Want To Work for Diddy 2 cast reveal
I Want To Work For Diddy 2 show page

1. ivoryfan says:

Ivory I was rooting for you.

2. Danasgirl says:

OMG!! I am soooo glad they FINALLY kicked Ivory’s little stank a** off the show!! She is soo maniplative,she never wanted to take any responsibilty for sh**t that went wrong,she’s rude,and over bearing. She should’ve NEVER picked a battle with Ms. Ebony honey. Wamp,wamp,wamp to you Ivory…….

3. Dontae says:

Diddy you lost the winner. I dont even want to watch the ending now cause Ivory was the best for the position. I knew you would eventually get rid of ivory. Ebony was the weakest and she is not a leader. I hope you dont pick anyone in the end. Dan is too political but it looks like will win. Ivory you will get hired by somebody. I am proud Ivory that you were yourself and didnt change and took control. Ivory = Leader. Ebony = Follower. Dan = In between both

4. mica says:

Im glad she’s gone she was dirty

5. jswang says:

She still doesn’t get it. Yes, she is a strong woman but she needs her own business. She is not a team player and even if she did have her own business people wouldn’t want to work with her because she has a terrible attitude. If everyone says the same thing about you…you might want to listen and try to make a change.

6. JMarie says:

I really think a mistake was made last night. Ivory should not have gone home. This girl has the “lets get it done” attitude. I truly think she would have been an $+_&!`_~~`~+$*( et to Diddy. While I think the other two are good contestants, Ivory wanted and deserved this more than anyone. She made a mistake in the past, so what. Just like one of the judges said he thinks Daniel could grow if given the opportunity, so could Ivory. She needed the opportunity to grow.

7. RealTalk says:

Ivory, I am sooooo glad you are finally gone. Your attitude alone should have gotten you kicked off long ago. I am so glad Ebony mentioned the incident with the excerise ball (real petty Ivory) yet you thought you were capable of ^%&(@_`~+^)$)$( isting a multi-million dollar enterprise are you kidding me? Maybe you should sit back and watch the tapes and maybe you’ll see what we see, you SUCKED!!!!!

8. JMarie says:

really think a mistake was made last night. Ivory should not have gone home. This girl has the “lets get it done” attitude. I truly think she would have been an A S S E T to Diddy. While I think the other two are good contestants, Ivory wanted and deserved this more than anyone. She made a mistake in the past, so what. Just like one of the judges said he thinks Daniel could grow if given the opportunity, so could Ivory. She needed the opportunity to grow.

9. Clt says:

Thank God the “roach in a hair piece” is gone. You have to treat people how you want to be treated no matter who’s watching. She was a head nodding butt kisser to Capricorn, Phil, Andre, and Diddy. She was a yelling, cursing, terror around the house. The ball nonsense was ridiculous. I’m sick of the loudest, meanest, black women being showcased on tv. I think that is part of what Capricorn meant when she said it makes “us” look bad. “Us” is Bad boy and black women. She was a little sharper than Dan or Ebony, but I’d rather work with either of them and let them learn on the job than deal with that nasty attitude.

10. not an ivory fan says:

I’m so glad that Ivory was booted off last night, she wanted all the credit for what was done right and when things were done wrong it wasn’t her fault it was the other persons fault. Like when she set up payment with the prop guy she was the one communicating with him not Ebony, she felt like she was doing everything by herself, she barked more orders than she took them with her thick, long azz “yes sir” forehead, by broad go run your own business and see how you prosper.

11. wow says:

i had to see this for myself she is gone I’m in shock didn’t see it coming but they went hard on her and threw her under the rocks, don’t worry ivory you’ll come out as a diamond when you shine love ya I’ll support you when you come on top

12. Juicy says:

In the beginning Ivory stated that she should go home if the event didn’t go well, so she went home.On the other hand, all of them should get hired because they will be woderful workers.Diddy should give Ivory a job, because she will get the job done fa’sho. DIDDY HIRE THAT SISTA BECAUSE SHE GONNA GET THAT BREAD..

13. ashley says:

I Want To Work For Diddy is a great show. It inspires me to be more effective.

14. Cecilia says:

Ivory…Did not understand the definition of Integrity, Team work or Servitude Success is not an Island. Especially When a Team of People are involved its very neccessary to always be open to New Ideas, Change(most important) and submission b/c even as a team its important to be one mind to get the job done. A great choice was made to remove Ivory…She will be an awesome !$$++__#_`)!^~) et once she goes through some Humble beginnings and she learns how to submit to others…then she will have followers and become a great lead…..cyb

15. Pretty says:

Ivory…was the best one for the position. She took criticism from the panel about her attitude and she toned things down. The incident with the ball happened episodes back and should not have been the reason for her dismissal. She was called names in her face by Poprah and she stood firm. If I had to hire someone, it would have been Ivory. Always ready to grind…always prepares and plans. She took the initiative everytime..and the others followed. The others never had any idea or clue as to how to even get started. Ivory…she was ready for anything..I guess Capricorn was afraid she may take her damn job. Now that’s what’s really up!

16. Pretty says:

Ivory…should not have been dismissed. I think Ebony should have. Ivory, took charged and she was never afraid to so. If I had to hire someone it would have been Ivory. She was ready for every challenge by preparing and planning, which it’s what an *(!@*&$!%+`(#^# istant is suppose to do. All the others needed direction and quidance all the time. Capricorn got chewed out by Diddy for not 911 him about problems with fashion show. Maybe she’s really afraid for her position at Badboy. The ball incident happened episodes back and should not have been the reason for letting Ivory go. Had nothing to do with any of the challenges.

17. Crystalk says:

Ctl just said EVERYTHING I was thinking. LMBO!
    Did I just type that??? lol

18. smiles4ufroma says:

Ivory held things together. We’ll see how Dan and Ebony actually get things done without someone checking over their shoulders. She was the best contestant and always backed down when talked to by the judges. Ebony is actually the manipulative one, she had a pact with Ivory and threw her under the bus using the stupid ball example which happened right at the beginning and had nothing to do with a challenge. Ivory has already calmed down since then. It’s interesting how Ebony got her biggest competitor eliminated so that it would be Dan and her. The funny thing is, Ebony didn’t go after her she honored the pact. So who is really the shady one? Dan constantly lies covering up the rediculous mistakes he has made through out the competition while Ebony just covers her own mistakes and breaks deals. They definately eliminated the wrong person.

19. Success says:

Capricorn:

It’s time to get your shine on and come up with your own show maybe called “This is how’s done”.

How about that, Mr. Call the Lawyer to get the paper work done!!!

Peace.

20. grisleyplanet says:

Is it true that the winner has not been hired yet by Bad Boy Entertainment? If so, maybe the others should count themselves blessed. I have always wondered what kind of position would be available to the winner. In what capacity is last year’s winner working? Does anyone know? Has there been any release of pictures or publicity showing last season’s winner doing an internship? Does anyone know whether this is just another trumped up show or is it for real?

21. grisleyplanet says:

I just read that the winning contestant has not yet been given a job or an internship at Bad Boys Productions. Maybe the other contestants should be glad that they were not the winners. Is this show for real? Was there ever a job to be had at BBP? Has anyone ever heard what the first winner’s internship was? It was the same with the Trump’s Apprentice. After the first person won, you never heard anything about the other winners. Just curious.

22. danielle says:

the think is Ivory came on real strong and sometimes that happens until it’s pointed out to you. You have to be strong in order to make it. Who wants a weak person to work for them. Then you will have to tell them their job when they should already know what it entails. I thought Ivory or Ebony could have won. You don’t turn your back on people or sell them short. Ivory had guts to do whatever and she did take ownership of alot of things. Working in the office is one. They told her the very first time how strong her attitude was and she calmed it down realizing what needed to be done. SHe stepped up alot to handle her business when noone else would. She was strong headed to get whatever done and she was right for the position. Maybe he can still hire her :)