VH1 Tough Love‘s No-Fist Pumping Rule

In this bonus scene for this week’s episode of VH1 Tough Love, Steve takes Tina to task for her “fist pumping” tendencies. He probably means “fist bumping,” as he mentions it alongside her high-fives and the other dude-ish revelry of her dates, but it’s fun to pretend that a fist-pumping Tina would fit in well with the Jersey Shore crew. Someone get this woman a freakin’ poof!

Check out screen shots from this week’s episode in the gallery below:

View Photo Gallery

VH1 Tough Love 2 show page
VH1 Tough Love 2 videos and extras
Master Matchmakers

1. yea_yae says:

ugly all u girls….

2. BigMo-Mo says:

Why arent the Black girls shown on MTV? Do they ever do on dates? Can they get some camera face time? I dont even know their names. HELLO.. U’r neglecting the Black girls.!

#2- Whats good with Willie ( Taylor’s soon 2b ex)
    He is too hot for her. Steve can you post his number, or give me his facebook account info? Thanks.

Willie forget LA move to MD ;)

3. nikki says:

ANGEL IS FAKE AND TWO FACEDED SHE IS A BACKSTABBING LIAR WHO IS JEALOUS OF TAYLOR GIRLS LIKE HER MAKE
    ME SICK WITH ALL THEIR LIES GROW UP ANGEL
    DONT HATE AND WHY CRY ABOUT A DRESS REALLY
    HOW OLD ARE YOU ANGEL THREE

4. Mountain Dew says:

Alicia’s new love interest is an actor who’s been in a few movies. Major roles too. I’m sure someone else remembers him.

5. Bartender says:

Angel-You are so gross.Did you go back and give the server the $17.00 you owe? :)

6. bartender says:

So trashy…Hope some one paid that server the $22.
    Angel-Bad Karma can keep you warm.

7. scott says:

I think Taylor is a P.I.G. How would anyone want to date that.. Thought it was funny how she barely ate when she had to pay… I can’t think of one good quality she has…

8. nikki says:

that was a romantic date and taylor was being rude i mean willie is a cute and sexy man i would love to have him girl she should of cared more about what he was saying than what she wanted

9. JonTx says:

As a guy, I’ve never seen a more revolting skank than Taylor… zero redeeming qualities. She’s ugly as sin, has a voice that’s a cross between a frog and a 4-pack a day smoker. How she thinks she’ll end up a “kept woman” is a wonder. Any guy that hooks up with her has got to be incredibly naive or stupid….. I was channel surfing and saw this, I won’t ever tune in again.

10. Stephanie says:

Taylor is gross. She needs a serious make-under and a reality check. Someone telly Willie what he’s getting into. Does he get to watch the show?

Can Liz and Dave please work it out? I loved those two together!

Angel needs to grow up. Adam is there every step of the way and she just keeps devolving into a child!

Someone tell Tina that she’s putting him in the friend zone and next episode- introducing your ex as your best friend & ex is bad for your relationship!

11. risa says:

ok liz is stupid.. dave seems like a great guy and she blows him off. dont be such a picky `~(%%`$!*%*_)_“@ i would love to date a guy like dave. so dave holler at me!!!! ill treat you right!

12. Donset says:

Taylor would make a good Thanksgiving card. The front
    would say “I’m thankful for a lot of things, but the
    only thing I can think of…” then you open the card
    and see a picture of her holding her chest and the
    card says “my boobs!”

13. whatamess says:

wow you people sure do have alot of ugly comments to make..it’s so sad to read this stuff…nikki i know who you are..i remember ur and angel wantabe i’ve read someof the stuff you say you just can’t leave it alone it’s a personal thing with u alot of unsettled stuff between u and angel and your protection for her x, and how u wish u were in her shoes cause u really have a thing for him yourself . the things you write tell me ur no older than 3 either. you weren’t with the girls and it just wasn’t about her wearing the dress it was more than that alot of stuff gets edited u should know that you want it to be about the dress . i hear you might be going out to calif… is it to be near angel..? or just to make her life more misserable agin.

14. Taylor HAIR says:

15. I wish thatn I could like it! says:

HOWEVER, Your hair is jacked! Look at it. And that guy that you are so in “luv” with should run. If a guy came around with more money, YOU would be outta there! This is hilarious. Why don’t you go to school and work on your vocabulary? Surely there are more words than: uhh, these b!t(#e&. . . . hilarious!

16. Barbara says:

Who ended up with who? Did any of them get married?

17. aovdoc says:

Tina is by far the most beautiful woman that was on this Tough Love season. As I work alot and travel for business I know what it is like trying to find true love and make it survive. I hope she finds what she seeks in a man and in life and she deserves ALL the good things in life she can find! To bad she doesn’t live in Myrtle Beach, I would love to tske her out for dinner and dancing. What a beautiful woman!!!